PDA

View Full Version : President Donald J Trump: Champion For The Children

Spurtacular
01-06-2018, 07:41 AM
First, he shows children that cheaters are losers when he beats Hillary Clinton in the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4zUrBgB6RM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY

And now he's going after the Clinton pedophiles. Stay tuned on that one.

Pavlov
01-06-2018, 09:51 AM
"A very stable genius."

dabom
01-06-2018, 09:52 AM
"A very stable genius."

"like uhhh.... a ... VERY....stabaaa genius"

dabom
01-06-2018, 09:53 AM
So a Hillary thread. :lol

DMX7
01-06-2018, 11:51 AM
"like uhhh.... a ... VERY....stabaaa genius"

"like, really smart"

Spurtacular
01-06-2018, 12:58 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/19/00/2F7ED76F00000578-0-image-a-7_1450485464741.jpg

ElNono
01-06-2018, 01:00 PM
https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

Reck
01-06-2018, 01:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jz4KtNvVkU

Pedotacular Ok with pseudo child molestation? You dont say.

Spurtacular
01-06-2018, 01:19 PM
"A very stable genius."

"You think you're hot shit, don't ya?"

Spurminator
01-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Like, really smart

DMX7
01-06-2018, 03:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jz4KtNvVkU

Pedotacular Ok with pseudo child molestation? You dont say.

LOL, vintage Trump. He even through in one of his favorite filler word phrases ..."Can you believe it?"

pgardn
01-06-2018, 03:44 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/19/00/2F7ED76F00000578-0-image-a-7_1450485464741.jpg

Oh good.
Shes teaching him to read.
Things are now moving along.

pgardn
01-06-2018, 03:46 PM
"You think you're hot shit, don't ya?"

Wow.

Thoughtful response.
Please be a lawyer, and then, president.

pgardn
01-06-2018, 03:48 PM
https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

Just a normal daddy photo.

Spurminator
01-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Oh good.
Shes teaching him to read.
Things are now moving along.

:lol

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 06:52 PM
i'm hoping the dude does great things for our country because wishing for the opposite would be foolish. as well, if he does more and more and silences his haters it'll be great to watch all the lefty loons lose their shit collectively like they are doing now but on a whole new level.

pgardn
01-06-2018, 09:46 PM
i'm hoping the dude does great things for our country because wishing for the opposite would be foolish. as well, if he does more and more and silences his haters it'll be great to watch all the lefty loons lose their shit collectively like they are doing now but on a whole new level.

Yeah I wish he would to.

But watching people like you trying to explain away most of his decisions and tweets is indeed funny.
But then again you are most likely a narcissistic bonehead like Trump appears to be so there's that.
Go brag about yourself to someone who cares. And take Spurtapussicus with you.

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Yeah I wish he would to.

But watching people like you trying to explain away most of his decisions and tweets is indeed funny.
But then again you are most likely a narcissistic bonehead like Trump appears to be so there's that.
Go brag about yourself to someone who cares. And take Spurtapussicus with you.

that's what's wrong with you and most here on ST... pointing fingers as if you know those you point at. you know nothing about me really outside of the fact that i have some tattoo's on my legs and yet here you are claiming i'm a narcissist, a bonehead, etc... that's the true sign of a narcissist and a mental disorder of some sort. keep pointing fingers.

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 09:59 PM
btw, i haven't tried to explain away most of anything djt has done as president nor his tweets. i just don't care for the far left loons and guess who attacks me here on ST? lol yall know who and what yall are. basket cases!

Pavlov
01-06-2018, 10:36 PM
btw, i haven't tried to explain away most of anything djt has done as president nor his tweets. i just don't care for the far left loons and guess who attacks me here on ST? lol yall know who and what yall are. basket cases!Who do you attack here on ST?

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 10:37 PM
Who do you attack here on ST?

god damn i can't stand you nor your shit line of questioning... go play mr. coolguy somewhere else you fuck face.

Pavlov
01-06-2018, 10:38 PM
god damn i can't stand you nor your shit line of questioning... go play mr. coolguy somewhere else you fuck face.Well, that qualifies as an attack. :lol

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Well, that qualifies as an attack. :lol

now you know you ain't shit. that's what that qualifies as. fuck off already.

Pavlov
01-06-2018, 10:50 PM
now you know you ain't shit. that's what that qualifies as. fuck off already.
There's another. Thanks for answering the question at any rate.

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 10:53 PM
There's another. Thanks for answering the question at any rate.

pav, you're lame. simple as that. the line of questioning that never goes anywhere is your shtick and it's lame just like you.

Pavlov
01-06-2018, 10:55 PM
pav, you're lame. simple as that. the line of questioning that never goes anywhere is your shtick and it's lame just like you.That it usually goes nowhere says more about the poster asked the question than it does about me. It's pathetic that it works so often on the same people.

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 10:57 PM
That it usually goes nowhere says more about the poster asked the question than it does about me. It's pathetic that it works so often on the same people.

i answered a question of yours the other day only to see you questioning the same of another poster even though your question was already answered. you are the pathetic one and your shtick fucking blows just like you.

Pavlov
01-06-2018, 11:09 PM
i answered a question of yours the other day only to see you questioning the same of another poster even though your question was already answered. you are the pathetic one and your shtick fucking blows just like you.Yeah, I asked him what HE thought. Not you. Thanks for your answer -- not for answering for him.

Spurtacular
01-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Wow.

Thoughtful response.
Please be a lawyer, and then, president.

When you get it, let me know.

Spurtacular
01-06-2018, 11:14 PM
a narcissistic bonehead like Trump

This never means much to me given that Dems offered up Hillary.

boutons_deux
01-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Is Trash pushing hard for CHIP?

Spurtacular
01-06-2018, 11:39 PM
pav, you're lame. simple as that. the line of questioning that never goes anywhere is your shtick and it's lame just like you.

That it usually goes nowhere says more about the poster asked the question than it does about me. It's pathetic that it works so often on the same people.

Sounds like you've rationalized going nowhere.

:lol Today's chump
:lol Same as yesterday's chump

Pavlov
01-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Sounds like you've rationalized going nowhere.

:lol Today's chump
:lol Same as yesterday's chumpI just described shutting you down multiple times.

lol

DMX7
01-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Like the time the Boy Scouts of America literally had to apologize for his stupid speech to them. :lol

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Like the time the Boy Scouts of America literally had to apologize for his stupid speech to them. :lol

Like Bill Clinton's twenty-six flights on the Lolita Express to Pedophile Island.

https://media.giphy.com/media/odaqOHxYUZPyw/giphy.gif

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 12:39 AM
:lol you can't ever get anything right.

spurraider21
01-07-2018, 01:33 AM
Like Bill Clinton's twenty-six flights on the Lolita Express to Pedophile Island.
what island are you talking about?

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 01:34 AM
:cry mah snopes :cry

:lmao

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 01:35 AM
:lmaoNope. You got it wrong.

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 01:53 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

spurraider21
01-07-2018, 02:02 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
yes thats his jet.

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 02:03 AM
yes thats his jet.

Why the keen interest in the island? Looking for a travel destination?

spurraider21
01-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Why the keen interest in the island? Looking for a travel destination?
you said clinton took 26 flights to pedo island. what island are you referencing that clinton went to 26 times?

i just know you're peddling bullshit as usual, so want to get your story straight

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 02:24 AM
you said clinton took 26 flights to pedo island. what island are you referencing that clinton went to 26 times?

i just know you're peddling bullshit as usual, so want to get your story straight

Gonna be throwing tantrums, eh?

It's right there in the link, bro.

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known/_jcr_content/article-text/article-par-3/images/image.img.jpg/880/558/1463157514444.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

spurraider21
01-07-2018, 02:32 AM
the link doesn't say clinton ever went there

logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane. They do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 02:48 AM
:cry Mah sexual predator president couldn't have done it. :cry
:cry Say it ain't so, Bill! :cry

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 02:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpBfqj2VuI

Reck
01-07-2018, 02:54 AM

Read your own fucking links next time.

Also claiming someone's done a wrong but cant even provide the crime be it about Hillary or her husband. :lol

spurraider21
01-07-2018, 02:57 AM
:cry muh clinton conspiracy
:cry that island clinton never went to
:cry but but he used the same airplane that sometimes went to that island!

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 03:12 AM
:cry muh clinton conspiracy
:cry that island clinton never went to
:cry but but he used the same airplane that sometimes went to that island!

:lmao "sometimes"
:lmao 26 times
:lmao Ditched secret service five times
:lmao Sexual predator a friend with convicted pedo; but nothing to see here.
:lmao No fire just cos there's smoke, except when there's fire.

spurraider21
01-07-2018, 03:22 AM
:lmao "sometimes"
:lmao 26 times
:lmao Ditched secret service five times
:lmao Sexual predator a friend with convicted pedo; but nothing to see here.
:lmao No fire just cos there's smoke, except when there's fire.
yes. he took an airplane 26 times to places like hong kong, japan, singapore, london, new york, belgium... but never "pedo island" :lmao

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 03:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpBfqj2VuI:lol now you are getting your fake news from a robot voice.

pgardn
01-07-2018, 12:10 PM
that's what's wrong with you and most here on ST... pointing fingers as if you know those you point at. you know nothing about me really outside of the fact that i have some tattoo's on my legs and yet here you are claiming i'm a narcissist, a bonehead, etc... that's the true sign of a narcissist and a mental disorder of some sort. keep pointing fingers.

I don't care about your body parts.

I read your contradictory statements "I am non partisan" and then look at your posts.
Yeah, I'm pointing the finger. You have been nailed.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Yeah, I asked him what HE thought. Not you. Thanks for your answer -- not for answering for him.

oh, so you admit i provided an answer to a question of yours but you forgot to admit you asked the same damn question of me right after. then you ask it of another poster in a different thread. you're lame homie!

I don't care about your body parts.

I read your contradictory statements "I am non partisan" and then look at your posts.
Yeah, I'm pointing the finger. You have been nailed.

i've been nailed huh? lmao armchair political analysts... go finger yourself you looney tunes lefty.

see what yall do leftys? this is the deplorable path... yall point fingers and try to put down those with differing opinions to yours and well eventually those you put down might just be so sick of your shit that they just might vote against your bs for shits and giggles. i am not at that point quite yet but i think it's a reasonable theory.

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 04:24 PM
oh, so you admit i provided an answer to a question of yours but you forgot to admit you asked the same damn question of me right after. then you ask it of another poster in a different thread. you're lame homie!I was asking him what HE thought.

Not you.

You had nothing to do with it.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 04:53 PM
I was asking him what HE thought.

Not you.

You had nothing to do with it.

did i or did i not give an answer to that same question you asked me after supplying you the answer? did i or did i not answer that same question prior and then you asked it of another poster?

i don't care if you asked him or not to answer... your shtick is lame!

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:06 PM
i don't care if you asked him or not to answerGreat. That doesn't change anything. My asking someone else has nothing to do with you.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:11 PM
Great. That doesn't change anything. My asking someone else has nothing to do with you.

sure it does. you got the answer for that question already. so what exactly you digging at then if you already have the answer?

you just love your lame dumbass shtick i guess. lame pav.

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:13 PM
sure it does. you got the answer for that question already.Not from the person I asked. His answer could be completely different from yours.

It's ridiculous you don't realize this.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Not from the person I asked. His answer could be completely different from yours.

It's ridiculous you don't realize this.

no, i realize that. if i am not mistaken, which i could be and def need to go back and review that question, but i am pretty sure my answer was concrete and not objective.

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:19 PM
no, i realize that. if i am not mistaken, which i could be and def need to go back and review that question, but i am pretty sure my answer was concrete and not objective.It was asking you and later him (actually I had asked him first but he never answers) what you and he thought. These things are matters of opinion, and everyone can have a different one.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:20 PM
It was asking you and later him (actually I had asked him first but he never answers) what you and he thought. These things are matters of opinion, and everyone can have a different one.

whatever. stay lame pav.

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:23 PM
whatever. stay lame pav.whatever. stay angry koriwhat.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:25 PM
whatever. stay angry koriwhat.

i'm not even angry. lol... why do yall think i am "worked up" or "angry"? i'm more amused and bewildered(smh moments).

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:29 PM
i'm not even angry. lol... why do yall think i am "worked up" or "angry"?Your constant attacks on posters and unhinged rants.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Your constant attacks on posters and unhinged rants.

i don't go out of my way top attack anyone here and my "rants" are long winded replies. i wouldn't "rant" just to rant nor would i seek out posters to attack.

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:34 PM
i don't go out of my way top attack anyone here and my "rants" are long winded replies. i wouldn't "rant" just to rant nor would i seek out posters to attack.Nonetheless, you rant and attack.

djohn2oo8
01-07-2018, 05:35 PM
whatever. stay lame pav.

Koriwhat trying to insult somebody

https://i.imgur.com/NVPrM4B.gif

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Nonetheless, you rant and attack.

i reply but call it rants if you'd like. attacking others, not so much at all. do you feel attacked because i asked why you keep up your shtick?

Koriwhat trying to insult somebody

https://i.imgur.com/NVPrM4B.gif

ugh star wars... i def know the fools i am having to deal with around here.

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:43 PM
i reply but call it rants if you'd like. attacking others, not so much at all. do you feel attacked because i asked why you keep up your shtick?No, but it's cute that you are trying to distract from your actual attacks.

Don't sweat it. You rant and attack. It's allowed.

djohn2oo8
01-07-2018, 05:43 PM
i reply but call it rants if you'd like. attacking others, not so much at all. do you feel attacked because i asked why you keep up your shtick?

ugh star wars... i def know the fools i am having to deal with around here.

Did you save Kyle's picture to your computer? Pretty weird thing to do.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Did you save Kyle's picture to your computer? Pretty weird thing to do.

wtf is kyle? is it that twitter dude? check the post retard and you'd see it was linked from his dipshit pile of crap twitter feed.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:47 PM
No, but it's cute that you are trying to distract from your actual attacks.

Don't sweat it. You rant and attack. It's allowed.

lmao let's play the pav shtick game...

what attacks would those be exactly?

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:49 PM
lmao let's play the pav shtick game...

what attacks would those be exactly?

wtf is kyle? is it that twitter dude? check the post retard and you'd see it was linked from his dipshit pile of crap twitter feed.

djohn2oo8
01-07-2018, 05:51 PM

koriwhat

so that's an attack? and not even on a poster here on ST to boot.

djohn2oo8

You're going around commenting on how other men look. Pretty weird of you.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:52 PM
that's some weak excuse for an attack imo but whatever. very sensitive divas yall are i suppose.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:53 PM
You're going around commenting on how other men look. Pretty weird of you.

i'm going around or i posted once and then replied to a reply? i'm not a ladyboy like you. simply pointed out that that dude fits the characteristics of femnazi boys of the far left.

djohn2oo8
01-07-2018, 05:55 PM
i'm going around or i posted once and then replied to a reply? i'm not a ladyboy like you. simply pointed out that that dude fits the characteristics of femnazi boys of the far left.

You went and commented on his appearance because you don't like he posts shit that looks bad for your leader. Didn't know you were a fashion stylist with them rolled up pants legs.

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 05:58 PM
so that's an attack?Using your words, "Check the post, retard."

I admit-- not your best work but the fact you did it instantly after asking for examples is pure banderas.gif.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 05:58 PM
You went and commented on his appearance because you don't like he post shit that looks bad for your leader. Didn't know you were a fashion stylist with them rolled up pants legs.

he's a hipster lefty loon... you know the type because more than likely you are that type just with squinty eyes.

bad for my leader? who would that be?

fashion stylist? commenting on a photo of a dudes head is now fashion advice? lmao! too bad he wasn't sporting a hijab because that would be hi-fashion!

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Check the post retard.

I admit-- not your best work but the fact you did it instantly after asking for examples is pure banderas.gif.

i guess we have differing opinions on what's an attack and what isn't. i think a lot of you have no spines and yall look for attacks in the most minute of opinions.

djohn2oo8
01-07-2018, 06:02 PM
he's a hipster lefty loon... you know the type because more than likely you are that type just with squinty eyes.

bad for my leader? who would that be?

fashion stylist? commenting on a photo of a dudes head is now fashion advice? lmao! too bad he wasn't sporting a hijab because that would be hi-fashion!

Triggered. Naw, you don't want to talk about appearances.That ponytail you were rockin the last time your shit was posted here made you look highly feminine.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 06:05 PM
look pav, i don't dislike or hate you nor do i dislike or hate most anyone here. i don't know yall so it's all for shits and giggles.

i don't even hate the far leftys world wide. just confused by their blind following of the lefts agenda and i don't believe they're real leftists.

i might sit here and have differing opinions to most of you here but i am here so convince me otherwise. i sit in the middle smh at both sides tbh.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Triggered. Naw, you don't want to talk about appearances.That ponytail you were rockin the last time your shit was posted here made you look highly feminine.

lmao ladyboy. i still have long hair but i'm a wizard these days. btw, you standing up for some dude on twitter is akin to proving my ladyboy comment over and over again.

i must've hit a nerve when i called your twitter bf a loon.

djohn2oo8
01-07-2018, 06:10 PM
lmao ladyboy. i still have long hair but i'm a wizard these days. btw, you standing up for some dude on twitter is akin to proving my ladyboy comment over and over again.

i must've hit a nerve when i called your twitter bf a loon.
Mr. Male Secretary kinda coincides with "ladyboy".

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 06:13 PM
i guess we have differing opinions on what's an attack and what isn't. i think a lot of you have no spines and yall look for attacks in the most minute of opinions.

ladyboy:lol

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 06:14 PM
Mr. Male Secretary kinda coincides with "ladyboy".

the things that stick around here and that are brought up well after the fact yrs and yrs later... collected rent from tenants & drove in and out of town delivering $150k checks here and there to various banks but yeah male secretary. what am i doing these days and for the last 7 or so yrs? not collecting rent nor driving in and out of town... small biz owner and you?

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 06:16 PM

omg if that's an attack then just don't ever go outside and try your hardest to become the biggest agoraphobe ever. the world around you might hurt your feelings.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 06:17 PM
too many dudes getting their feelings hurt... jesus what happened to the males of this country?

Pavlov
01-07-2018, 07:13 PM
No one said anyone's feelings were hurt.

Spurtacular
01-08-2018, 01:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKCA_myQfI

Pavlov
01-08-2018, 01:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKCA_myQfI:lol old fake news
:lol fake olds