PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Green: refs haven’t bent over enough

ambchang
01-07-2018, 02:42 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21994040/draymond-green-golden-state-warriors-referee-player-strife-ruining-game

:lol player ref strife
:lol crying about not enough food stamps
:lol today’s nba.

Arcadian
01-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Figures. Gaymond would want them to bend over more so he can shove his gaping facehole into their asses and eat away, like the true faggot he is.

UZER
01-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Typical. Dude bitches in refs faces every game every whistle and has the nerve to say Ota person with him.

The refs walk away from Draymond more than any player I've ever seen to avoid giving him a tech.

daslicer
01-08-2018, 12:43 AM
Typical. Dude bitches in refs faces every game every whistle and has the nerve to say Ota person with him.

The refs walk away from Draymond more than any player I've ever seen to avoid giving him a tech.

He gets special privileges by playing on the league's Golden Child. I have said for a while that he's the most ref reliant player player in the league outside of Harden. His defense is predicated on the refs allowing him to hand check on every possession but if he was on a regular team he would foul out of games. He knows that he's protected and that's why he will continue to curse out and call out the refs.

UZER
01-08-2018, 12:46 AM
He gets special privileges by playing on the league's Golden Child. I have said for a while that he's the most ref reliant player player in the league outside of Harden. His defense is predicated on the refs allowing him to hand check on every possession but if he was on a regular team he would foul out of games. He knows that he's protected and that's why he will continue to curse out and call out the refs.

Yeah, there's a reason nobody can post up the dude.

daslicer
01-08-2018, 12:56 AM
Yeah, there's a reason nobody can post up the dude.

There has never been a great undersized defender in the history of the league that has been able to guard guys who are several inches taller without hand checking. I had no problems when undersized guys like Rodman did it because at the time it was legal. I do think its bunch of bs Draymond is allowed to do it but nobody else is allowed to. Prior to the '14-'15 season I had never heard of this scrub. I remember during that season Draymond, along with the Warriors and Media kept on hyping him as a great defensive player. Eventually the refs bought into it and allowed him to get away with stuff on the defensive end. My point is the refs created this monster and they are now paying the price for it.

Stabula
01-08-2018, 03:41 AM
Officiating is a big issue though

Spurtacular
01-08-2018, 09:36 AM
I shed no tears for the NBA. This is the kind of person they've been appeasing for three decades.

Killakobe81
01-08-2018, 09:55 AM
of all the hate filled criticism the Warriors get on here some is just petty jealousy ...but the constant Lob city level of bitching on non calls is the one I agree with. You have a talent advantage but yet want/expect every call and act like choldren when they dont get it ...dont care about the showboating but incessant whinibg over calls that only a few other teams would even get ...gets old fast ..
Its a superstar league they have the most superstars ...yet still want even more calls smh

UZER
01-08-2018, 10:11 AM
of all the hate filled criticism the Warriors get on here some is just petty jealousy ...but the constant Lob city level of bitching on non calls is the one I agree with. You have a talent advantage but yet want/expect every call and act like choldren when they dont get it ...dont care about the showboating but incessant whinibg over calls that only a few other teams would even get ...gets old fast ..
Its a superstar league they have the most superstars ...yet still want even more calls smh

It's not just whining. I have never seen anyone get in officials faces like Draymond over and over and get away with it. Most players have moments where it happens during a season, or career. He does it every...single...game...nonstop.

And when refs tell him to calm down, he purposely goes to another level of bitching in their face. They even try to walk away but he just follows them and won't stop. When he finally gets a tech, he goes to ANOTHER level. It's just unreal. Then after the game, he has the nerve to talk about being singled out.

Killakobe81
01-08-2018, 10:39 AM
It's not just whining. I have never seen anyone get in officials faces like Draymond over and over and get away with it. Most players have moments where it happens during a season, or career. He does it every...single...game...nonstop.

And when refs tell him to calm down, he purposely goes to another level of bitching in their face. They even try to walk away but he just follows them and won't stop. When he finally gets a tech, he goes to ANOTHER level. It's just unreal. Then after the game, he has the nerve to talk about being singled out.

I havent seen a player since Jordan berate an official without getting tossed as frequently as Green does ...

dabom
01-08-2018, 11:24 AM
How to get all the refs to hate you. Say they "all need to be replaced." :lol

And faggotgreen gets away with a ton of shit too. Complaining about refs. :lmao

Clipper Nation
01-08-2018, 12:06 PM
but the constant Lob city level of bitching on non calls is the one I agree with.

Even at their worst, the Clippers were never this bad. The Warriors have taken whining at refs to a whole new level.

Clipper Nation
01-08-2018, 12:07 PM
How to get all the refs to hate you. Say they "all need to be replaced." :lol

And faggotgreen gets away with a ton of shit too. Complaining about refs. :lmao
How to get all the refs to love you: wear a jersey that says "Golden State Warriors" on it.

Draymond will probably get even more calls and no-calls as a result of this rant, if that's even possible.

Dex
01-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Who would've thought that refs would treat you badly if you spent the whole game yelling and cussing in their face? :rolleyes

Draymond needs to look in the mirror if he wonders why there is all this "personal stuff" going on.

lefty
01-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Today's NBA, no surprise