PDA

View Full Version : Patty leads the team in possessions as the PnR ball-handler and he's atrocious at it.

MaNu4Tres
01-08-2018, 04:06 PM
And people wonder why Spurs offense is having problems...

Mills leads the team in PnR ball-handler possessions with 156 possessions and is shooting 34%, going to the line 6% of the time and turning it over 14% of the time.

Kyle and Bryn need more touches in the PnR over Murray and Mills.

http://on.nba.com/2AH4Loz

Can Pop make this adjustment? Probably not.

BatManu20
01-08-2018, 04:11 PM
He's been horrible in the PnR, especially lately. He wants to shoot it off the dribble but because he's missing so often, he's starting to drive more often, which almost always leads to a turnover or a kick out to a covered man. Team's don't fear him in the PnR whatsoever.

spurraider21
01-08-2018, 04:13 PM
fatty is the new porker, sadly.

decline, weight, contract, pop's loyalty, etc.

dabom
01-08-2018, 04:16 PM
OP also said Kawhi needs quad surgery. Along with his shitty takes. :lol

MaNu4Tres
01-08-2018, 04:31 PM
OP also said Kawhi needs quad surgery. Along with his shitty takes. :lol

I see you still love to troll about things that were never said. Nice post.

dabom
01-08-2018, 04:42 PM
I see you still love to troll about things that were never said. Nice post.

That's more or less what you said. I didn't use fucking quotes here. :lol

dabom
01-08-2018, 04:47 PM
He's having a really tough time creating separation with the ball.

It's concerning to me that he may not be the same, unless he has surgery.

You said Kawhi won't be Kawhi anymore unless he has surgery. :lmao

MaNu4Tres
01-08-2018, 04:53 PM
You said Kawhi won't be Kawhi anymore unless he has surgery. :lmao

You really are challenged mentally.

Saying " he MAY not be the same (MVP Kawhi), unless he has surgery" is a lot different than saying " Kawhi won't be kawhi anymore unless he has surgery".

dabom
01-08-2018, 04:55 PM
You really are challenged mentally.

Saying " he MAY not be the same (MVP Kawhi), unless he has surgery" is a lot different than saying " Kawhi won't be kawhi anymore unless he has surgery".

Pretty much implied. Just goes to show your shitty takes. I'm glad I fucking quoted that shitty take. :lmao

MaNu4Tres
01-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Pretty much implied. Just goes to show your shitty takes. I'm glad I fucking quoted that shitty take. :lmao

No not at all.

bklynspursfan
01-08-2018, 05:00 PM
He was at 230 last year in the same scenario and that was with TP/Kawhi not missing a crap ton of games. I'm not too surprised he's seen a jump there, and even then, he's projected at this rate to finish at 312.

Also wasn't there a quote recently on Patty doing different things from Pop? He has handled the ball a but more, he previously seemed like a guy who played off the ball and more of a catch and shoot guy. I don't think it's the worst thing to try and get a guy to expand their game a bit. I think once the playoffs come around, it will likely be more of Kawhi/TP/Manu if it's a crunch time scenario anyway.

Anderson has shot it well out of the P&R, but turns it over 26% of the time. I'm surprised how good Bryn has been shooting and TO wise.

TP/Manu still doing their thing

dabom
No not at all.

I just bumped all your takes. Go reply on that thread faggot. :lmao

MaNu4Tres

No not at all. Keep moving goal posts.

Patty sucks at everything but spot up shooting. The worst overall player in the rotation.

dabom
01-08-2018, 05:02 PM
All on the same thread. :lmao

He's having a really tough time creating separation with the ball.

It's concerning to me that he may not be the same, unless he has surgery.

He's not half assing it. He's not physically 100%. They are still managing his injury.

He's barely 26 years old and he looks like he's playing in quick sand, being two steps slower on D and not being able to create any separation on offense with the ball. He's physically not close to being right.

How do you quantify effort if his injury is holding him back physically?

You just went of a fucking crusade on Kawhi. If that doesn't constitute begging for surgery, then your the fucking idiot here. :lmao

MaNu4Tres
01-08-2018, 05:06 PM
All on the same thread. :lmao

You just went of a fucking crusade on Kawhi. If that doesn't constitute begging for surgery, then your the fucking idiot here. :lmao

A crusade? What?

I was mentioning that water is wet, that the grass is green, that you're a troll. Any objective fan that has watched Kawhi play can tell you he's not the same physically. How is that a crusade begging for surgery?

dabom
01-08-2018, 05:08 PM
A crusade? What?

I was mentioning that water is wet, that the grass is green, that you're a troll. Any objective fan that has watched Kawhi play can tell you he's not the same physically. How is that a crusade begging for surgery?

You just stated clear as day that Kawhi can't be Kawhi without surgery. And went on to great lengths to talk about how shitty he currently is. That's a fucking pattern you dumb fuck. :lmao

That's why the word "implied" exists. :lmao

dabom
01-08-2018, 05:09 PM
And for all the bitching, I think Kawhi is fine. No chemistry plus not trying. And he isn't even bad. Wtf. :lol

MaNu4Tres
01-08-2018, 05:12 PM
You just stated clear as day that Kawhi can't be Kawhi without surgery.

No I didn't at all.

dabom
01-08-2018, 05:13 PM
No I didn't at all.

"he might not be the same, unless he has surgery" :lmao

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Bottom 3 PG in the league doing bottom 3 PG in the league things

SAGirl
01-08-2018, 05:54 PM
And this is with Manu still in the team and finishing at the rim better than last season... who takes some playmaking duties still. Can you imagine when Manu retires? Real question

itzsoweezee
01-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Kyle definitely should get more PNR opportunities. I don't understand why pop was willing to do the Bryn point guard experiment, but not really gone that way with Kyle.

bklynspursfan
01-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Kyle definitely should get more PNR opportunities. I don't understand why pop was willing to do the Bryn point guard experiment, but not really gone that way with Kyle.

With similar opportunities, they shoot about the same tho Bryn has had a much smaller TO rate

baseline bum
01-08-2018, 08:08 PM
fatty is the new porker, sadly.

decline, weight, contract, pop's loyalty, etc.

Was Parker even this shitty in the 2015 playoffs?

SAGirl
01-08-2018, 08:36 PM
With similar opportunities, they shoot about the same tho Bryn has had a much smaller TO rate

But Kyle creates a lot more for teammates. Might as well mention he has a higher assist rate and passes more. Bryn is mostly looking for his own shot.

bklynspursfan
01-08-2018, 09:54 PM
But Kyle creates a lot more for teammates. Might as well mention he has a higher assist rate and passes more. Bryn is mostly looking for his own shot.

True, though they are averaging nearly the same amount of FGA/Points in that scenario. I think Anderson's sometimes indecisiveness causes his TO and/or passes thrown to Joff lol

But their numbers are very similar in these scenarios with TO being one of the bigger differences

SAGirl
01-08-2018, 10:19 PM
True, though they are averaging nearly the same amount of FGA/Points in that scenario. I think Anderson's sometimes indecisiveness causes his TO and/or passes thrown to Joff lol

But their numbers are very similar in these scenarios with TO being one of the bigger differences

Kyle passes a lot more out of the PnR than Bryn... the assist to tO ratio is still better on Kyle than on Bryn. Bryn is a good shooter but he doesn't really create much at all for teammates. If you were going to mention one commits more TO, you also can mention he assists more, still has a better A/TO ratio and passes more than the other...

bklynspursfan
01-08-2018, 10:28 PM
Kyle passes a lot more out of the PnR than Bryn... the assist to tO ratio is still better on Kyle than on Bryn. Bryn is a good shooter but he doesn't really create much at all for teammates. If you were going to mention one commits more TO, you also can mention he assists more, still has a better A/TO ratio and passes more than the other...

The assist #s aren't there for the P&R situation so I can only comment on what I see there. Overall I know Anderson gets you more assists, but again this thread was solely focusing on P&R ball handler numbers. Unless I missed something , it does not show Assists in that scenario , which is why I only brought up Assists.....

SAGirl
01-08-2018, 10:30 PM
The assist #s aren't there for the P&R situation so I can only comment on what I see there. Overall I know Anderson gets you more assists, but again this thread was solely focusing on P&R ball handler numbers. Unless I missed something , it does not show Assists in that scenario , which is why I only brought up Assists.....
the assists wouldn't show in that chart bc that is only for scoring possessions by the PnR ballhandler but in general Anderson does create a lot more for teammates and that you can verify with your eyes if you watch the games... and he passes to the bigs a lot out of the PnR... you would also know that.

hater
01-08-2018, 10:33 PM
The Aussie Shitburger is aiming for the Most Attrocious pice of Shit Hamburger in the League award

bklynspursfan
01-08-2018, 10:38 PM
the assists wouldn't show in that chart bc that is only for scoring possessions by the PnR ballhandler but in general Anderson does create a lot more for teammates and that you can verify with your eyes if you watch the games... and he passes to the bigs a lot out of the PnR... you would also know that.

Yes, I know he is more of a playmaker. Again, I was commenting on the link/stats shared, and responding to someone to show Bryn has had some success in those situations too. It's not meant to diss your boy, just pointing out what the stats say. Everyone knows Anderson isn't usually looking to score.

ElNono
01-08-2018, 10:41 PM
better than Porker

SAGirl
01-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Yes, I know he is more of a playmaker. Again, I was commenting on the link/stats shared, and responding to someone to show Bryn has had some success in those situations too. It's not meant to diss your boy, just pointing out what the stats say. Everyone knows Anderson isn't usually looking to score.
Roger...

dabom
01-08-2018, 11:03 PM
better than Porker

Cheaper too. :lol

SAGirl
01-08-2018, 11:05 PM
better than Porker
He can shoot better... everything else might be a wash.