PDA

View Full Version : Trump stands for National Anthem at NCAA game; Alabama player heard saying 'F--- Trum

ducks
01-08-2018, 10:07 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/trump-stands-for-national-anthem-at-ncaa-game-alabama-player-heard-saying-f-trump.html

Man parents are teaching kids respecting the office of the president
Great teaching Not

baseline bum
01-08-2018, 10:34 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/trump-stands-for-national-anthem-at-ncaa-game-alabama-player-heard-saying-f-trump.html

Great teaching Not

So much more disrespectful than Trump was to President Obama

Isitjustme?
01-08-2018, 10:36 PM

Great teaching Not

Oh, no you guys the victim of something again!

Spurminator
01-08-2018, 10:36 PM
ducks, do you really want to bring up Trump's national anthem performance tonight? I don't think that's a winning topic for you, tbh.

koriwhat
01-08-2018, 11:11 PM
So much more disrespectful than Trump was to President Obama

fuck obama! who cares?

so we can't bring up HRC but yall can bring up obama and lick his nuts constantly?

Blake
01-08-2018, 11:38 PM
fuck obama! who cares?

so we can't bring up HRC but yall can bring up obama and lick his nuts constantly?

Lol we.

:cry but I'm not a Republican

koriwhat
01-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Lol we.

:cry but I'm not a Republican

blake, blake, blake... so there are only 2 sides huh? if you're not left then you're right, right? that seems to be your logic. either way, doesn't matter if you think i am left, right, center, up, or down. you don't matter to me one bit.

DMX7
01-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Didn't Trump say Atlanta was crime infested and falling apart?

Blake
01-09-2018, 01:20 AM
blake, blake, blake... so there are only 2 sides huh? if you're not left then you're right, right? that seems to be your logic. either way, doesn't matter if you think i am left, right, center, up, or down. you don't matter to me one bit.

You only bash one side as far as I can tell.

Blake
01-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Lol I'm not sure ABC ever panned to Trump at all during the game

Xevious
01-09-2018, 04:18 AM
If only parents would teach their kids proper grammar.

ElNono
01-09-2018, 05:21 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Bky2SGrmC8g/hqdefault.jpg

Reap what you sow, etc

Brazil
01-09-2018, 06:36 AM
a trumpard speaking of respect...

dat comment about bloody face was really respectful tbh

:lmao

Reck
01-09-2018, 07:03 AM

Umm yeah.

There are only 2 major parties in this country. You're either a republican leaning person or a democratic leading person.

It's hilarious watching you spin over this every time.

florige
01-09-2018, 08:09 AM
ducks, do you really want to bring up Trump's national anthem performance tonight? I don't think that's a winning topic for you, tbh.

Not sure why Trump is always swaying back and forth like that anytime he is standing for any song. It almost looks like he can't be still for whatever reason.

boutons_deux
01-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Didn't Trump say Atlanta was crime infested and falling apart?

Carnage!

boutons_deux
01-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Not sure why Trump is always swaying back and forth like that anytime he is standing for any song. It almost looks like he can't be still for whatever reason.

neurologically damaged people are known to sway, sort of a deeply basic rhythym, the only one they can handle.

djohn2oo8
01-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Yeah. So much worse than tea party morons who chanted "Kill Obama" .

djohn2oo8
01-09-2018, 08:58 AM

djohn2oo8
01-09-2018, 09:15 AM
lol Doesn't know the whole anthem

DMC
01-09-2018, 09:16 AM
That will teach him.

djohn2oo8
01-09-2018, 11:19 AM
DMC is just as bad as Darrin. Didn't have the courage to vote for Trump, yet is a Trump supporter. His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Will Hunting
01-09-2018, 11:45 AM
Who were you referring to as “we”?

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 05:34 PM
You only bash one side as far as I can tell.

your side is easy to bash. if you were a real liberal and not a fucking day dreaming emo ass far lefty then maybe it'd be a challenge to bash yall. i hope your disease gets stomped on and stamped out in due time.

Umm yeah.

There are only 2 major parties in this country. You're either a republican leaning person or a democratic leading person.

It's hilarious watching you spin over this every time.

no spin needed. i voted for the left and have never voted for the right. times have changed and i am disgusted by that change. this wasn't the hope and change i voted for. yall left wing nuts are a fucking disease worldwide.

Who were you referring to as “we”?

anyone not sucking the dick of wannabe liberalism.

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 05:38 PM
your side is easy to bash. if you were a real liberal and not a fucking day dreaming emo ass far lefty
so whats a true liberal in your eyes? policy positions, etc. or who would be an example?

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 05:44 PM
so whats a true liberal in your eyes? policy positions, etc. or who would be an example?

anyone who can think reasonably without being a sissy and getting their feelings hurt or involved in every damn issue. we have to go back a couple decades to find a real liberal. they don't exist in today's world.

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 05:46 PM
anyone who can think reasonably without being a sissy and getting their feelings hurt or involved in every damn issue. we have to go back a couple decades to find a real liberal. they don't exist in today's world.
so what policy positions would a true liberal hold on the major issues?

Blake
01-09-2018, 05:53 PM
anyone who can think reasonably without being a sissy and getting their feelings hurt

That's rich

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 06:06 PM
so what policy positions would a true liberal hold on the major issues?

- uphold law and order
- let people govern their own bodies
- less government involvement(even though i think yall want more gov intervention)
- fuck handouts for those with the capacity to work
- prop up our communities
-etc...

the list could go on and on. as well, you far leftys probably hold some of the same ideals close that i agree with except i believe yall go to the extremes of issues and then plop them feels on top of them. yall muddy the waters.

That's rich

can't dispute it huh? feelings... fuck em!

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 06:10 PM
- uphold law and order
- let people govern their own bodies
- less government involvement(even though i think yall want more gov intervention)
- fuck handouts for those with the capacity to work
- prop up our communities
-etc...
cool. so how would a true conservative differ from a true liberal on these issues?

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 06:14 PM
cool. so how would a true conservative differ from a true liberal on these issues?

not sure. i'd say yall have quite a few issues that seem the same on paper but yall can't come to a compromise.

for as much shit as the bush's put us through yall hate djt more than them. why exactly? those fucks put us in the mess we are in today. we should've lynched that whole fucking family.

Blake
01-09-2018, 06:19 PM
can't dispute it huh? feelings... fuck em!

No, you just described yourself here

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 06:28 PM
No, you just described yourself here

i'm not a very emotional person when it comes to others. however, i will "rant" to get my point across whether you like it or not.

Blake
01-09-2018, 06:39 PM
i'm not a very emotional person when it comes to others. however, i will "rant" to get my point across whether you like it or not.

:lol

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 06:41 PM

it's true. behind this keyboard i am pretty damn chill even when you all think i am "triggered" or having a "meltdown". yall just perceive what yall want to believe and perception is 99% truth. your make believe world is 100% bullshit however.

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 07:23 PM
not sure. i'd say yall have quite a few issues that seem the same on paper but yall can't come to a compromise.

for as much shit as the bush's put us through yall hate djt more than them. why exactly? those fucks put us in the mess we are in today. we should've lynched that whole fucking family.
:lol you basically define conservatism and then say "this is what true liberals would be"

Pavlov
01-09-2018, 07:25 PM

Great teaching NotWas he black? Totally cancels out the Herschel Walker endorsement if so.

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 07:26 PM
:lol you basically define conservatism and then say "this is what true liberals would be"

so you don't want those things i listed? i guess i can cross them off my "liberal" list then so i know what yalls agenda actually is.

that's right, more government, more entitlements, more handouts, more poverty, more unemployment, more spying on citizens.... yall want a fucking dictator but but but.....?

Blake
01-09-2018, 07:29 PM
it's true. behind this keyboard i am pretty damn chill even when you all think i am "triggered" or having a "meltdown". yall just perceive what yall want to believe and perception is 99% truth. your make believe world is 100% bullshit however.

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 07:30 PM
so you don't want those things i listed? i guess i can cross them off my "liberal" list then so i know what yalls agenda actually is.

that's right, more government, more entitlements, more handouts, more poverty, more unemployment, more spying on citizens.... yall want a fucking dictator but but but.....?
i mean, you don't have to agree with the politics :lol... but your take on this whole things seems to be "a true liberal would believe [conservative values]"

and if i'm mischaracterizing that, then i'm sorry, but please explain what the difference is between a true liberal and a conservative

Blake
01-09-2018, 07:31 PM

Lol what's changed on that list now that Trump is in office?

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 07:39 PM
i mean, you don't have to agree with the politics :lol... but your take on this whole things seems to be "a true liberal would believe [conservative values]"

and if i'm mischaracterizing that, then i'm sorry, but please explain what the difference is between a true liberal and a conservative

give me a list of both sides ideals and then i can better answer these questions. yall seem to be looking for an answer i obviously don't have because i thought the small list supplied was what most in our country would want but i guess i was wrong. were they conservative ideals? i hope so but i also hope they're liberal ideals too. a better world is what we're after or are we not?

i don't look at policies like yall do; i look at actions. i'm not a political junky, i am a observer of people and the groups they belong to. i sit on the sideline just smh at both sides and those in the middle.

Lol what's changed on that list now that Trump is in office?

- uphold law and order ////(seems like immigration laws are starting to actually be laws, as well as others that were just blown off in the past)
- let people govern their own bodies ////(this is worse thus far especially with shithead sessions)
- less government involvement(even though i think yall want more gov intervention) ////(doubtful thus far)
- fuck handouts for those with the capacity to work ////(not much has changed if at all to this point)
- prop up our communities ////(???)
-etc... ////(???)

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 07:59 PM
give me a list of both sides ideals and then i can better answer these questions.
this is exactly what i asked of you, since you seem to know what a "true liberal" is vs the liberals on this board :lol

yall seem to be looking for an answer i obviously don't have because i thought the small list supplied was what most in our country would want but i guess i was wrong. were they conservative ideals? i hope so but i also hope they're liberal ideals too. a better world is what we're after or are we not?
and this is exactly what im talking about. what you're basically saying is, in order to be a "true liberal", you have to be conservative :lol. so in essence you are bashing "fake liberals" because they aren't conservative. not because they aren't "true liberals"

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 08:04 PM
and this is exactly what im talking about. what you're basically saying is, in order to be a "true liberal", you have to be conservative :lol. so in essence you are bashing "fake liberals" because they aren't conservative. not because they aren't "true liberals"

not at all. when i say fake liberals i mean crybabies. those whose feelings trump actual issues that need to be resolved. those that point fingers but don't want fingers pointed at them. those that want to squash free speech but want to be heard. you know the type. don't play stupid.

as well, if my small list isn't shared ideology with liberalism then what exactly is liberalism? so if i share same ideals with you but you can't stand me then my ideals are wrong and don't correspond with your same ideals? so confusing.

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 08:05 PM
not at all. when i say fake liberals i mean crybabies. those whose feelings trump actual issues that need to be resolved. those that point fingers but don't want fingers pointed at them. those that want to squash free speech but want to be heard. you know the type. don't play stupid.

as well, if my small list isn't shared ideology with liberalism then what exactly is liberalism? so if i share same ideals with you but you can't stand me then my ideals are wrong and don't correspond with your same ideals? so confusing.
its not that our ideals are different. its that you take the liberal ideals that you dont like and say "thats fake liberals." no, its just liberals. you just dont like it. thats ok

also, at least on this board, outside of batshit boutons (who nobody takes seriously anyway), i dont know of any liberals that "want to squash free speech." though those do in fact exist (antifa, etc), they are a fringe

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 08:17 PM
its not that our ideals are different. its that you take the liberal ideals that you dont like and say "thats fake liberals." no, its just liberals. you just dont like it. thats ok

i have no idea what those ideals are unless listed.

fake liberals... here's a personal example... i was at a halloween party before the election and my buddy was going on about the clintons this and that(he didn't vote either and has some theory's you could say... lol) but this chick comes over and says, "yall voted trump", to which we turned with perplexed faces and both nodded no. she then went on to say how HRC was a bitch and this and that but ended it with, "yeah i voted for her. i had to. i'm brainwashed and there was no way i was going to vote for trump". my response was simply, "if you're crazy you have no clue and if you're brainwashed i suppose the same so in reality you wanted to vote HRC from the get go and there's no need to justify your decision. i don't care either way."

that's a fake liberal! boohoo my feelings! she might be a bit onto something when she claimed to be brainwashed but her feelings got the best of her.

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 09:28 PM
i have no idea what those ideals are unless listed.

fake liberals... here's a personal example... i was at a halloween party before the election and my buddy was going on about the clintons this and that(he didn't vote either and has some theory's you could say... lol) but this chick comes over and says, "yall voted trump", to which we turned with perplexed faces and both nodded no. she then went on to say how HRC was a bitch and this and that but ended it with, "yeah i voted for her. i had to. i'm brainwashed and there was no way i was going to vote for trump". my response was simply, "if you're crazy you have no clue and if you're brainwashed i suppose the same so in reality you wanted to vote HRC from the get go and there's no need to justify your decision. i don't care either way."

that's a fake liberal! boohoo my feelings! she might be a bit onto something when she claimed to be brainwashed but her feelings got the best of her.
and yet you seem to assign that term to literally every non-conservative poster here

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 09:35 PM
and yet you seem to assign that term to literally every non-conservative poster here

is that what yall are outraged at and why yall claim i am republican? lmao! prove me otherwise. i can only go on text just the same as yall judge me on.

when i see blind hatred for djt i just think fake liberal.

boutons_deux
01-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Colbert mic'd Trash to get his anthem rendition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6N7veEooWM&feature=youtu.be