PDA

View Full Version : Trump sending 200,000 Salvadoreans back home

hater
01-08-2018, 11:58 PM
:wow prettty brutal move tbqh

This is actually huge news tbqh. I got lots of business in the DC area and go there often and there are over 100,000 Salvadoerans in that area alone

What will ppl do when their cooks, waiters, maids, baby sitters and construction workrs dissapear and are replaced by white incompetent methheads? :lmao

This will hit big

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/politics/temporary-protected-status-el-salvador/index.html

Trump admin ends protections for 200,000 Salvadorans

hater
01-08-2018, 11:59 PM
Tbqh this is like an early adolph hitler move tbqh

If this is an early move shit could get nasty

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 12:05 AM
good... buh-bye! btw hater, you claim this is some sort of hitler move? lmao! you obviously think our laws should just be thrown out altogether huh? temporary means temporary and those salvadorians have been here way past temporary.

hater
01-09-2018, 12:08 AM
good... buh-bye! btw hater, you claim this is some sort of hitler move? lmao! you obviously think our laws should just be thrown out altogether huh? temporary means temporary and those salvadorians have been here way past temporary.

This post could have easily been posted by a nazi on nazitalk.com back in 1938

Props

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 12:12 AM
This post could have easily been posted by a nazi on nazitalk.com back in 1938

Props

smh at you leftys and your nazi hysteria.

my grandfather was a jew during WWII and my best friend is a jew. tell me more about being a nazi since you seem to know the ins and outs of the regime.

hater
01-09-2018, 12:12 AM
good... buh-bye! btw Jurgen, you claim this is some sort of hitler move? lmao! you obviously think our laws should just be thrown out altogether huh? temporary means temporary and those jews have been here way past temporary.

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 12:13 AM

like a nazi, you change my words to prop up your own agenda. nazi!

hater
01-09-2018, 12:18 AM
like a nazi, you change my words to prop up your own agenda. nazi!

I changed 2 of your 50 words Adolph and one was Jurgen for hater :lmao

Spurtacular
01-09-2018, 12:50 AM
MAGA

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 02:17 AM
with an 18 month delay. if an el salvadorean national kills an american, blood is on trumps hands!

Mark Celibate
01-09-2018, 02:49 AM
Tbqh this is like an early adolph hitler move tbqh

If this is an early move shit could get nasty
Give me a break, el Salvador hasn’t been at war all this time they can go back. We don’t need so many low iq third worlders to take advantage of when there are plenty of Americans right here for businesses to hire at minimum wage and take advantage of. Encourage Americans to breed and champion values like hard work and you won’t have a worker shortage.

Pavlov
01-09-2018, 03:27 AM
Doesn't read like Rogue at all tbh.

hater
01-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Give me a break, Jerusalem hasn’t been at war all this time they can go back. We don’t need so many low iq jew worlders to take advantage of when there are plenty of Germans right here for businesses to hire at minimum wage and take advantage of. Encourage Germans to breed and champion values like hard work and you won’t have a worker shortage.

Posted January 8, 1937

boutons_deux
01-09-2018, 08:49 AM
USA turned MesoAmerica into a criminal wasteland, Freedom! Democracy! CIA/MIC Fuck Yeah! we got bigger dicks than Russians, causes 100Ks, Ms, to flee to USA for asylum, and now "ethnically cleanses" USA of asylum refugees, back to their countries death.

spurraider21
01-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Doesn't read like Rogue at all tbh.
not enough whining about a goddess and not enough tbh

Fabbs
01-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Will be used as negotiating play with the Demoncrats.

Spurtacular
01-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Will be used as negotiating play with the Demoncrats.

Doubt it. Dems don't give a big shit about 200K Salvadorians relative to the influx of illegal alien voters at the border.

Fabbs
01-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Doubt it. Dems don't give a big shit about 200K Salvadorians relative to the influx of illegal alien voters at the border.
Oh noes!
If they can do it to Els they can do it to Messicans.

Spurtacular
01-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Oh noes!
If they can do it to Els they can do it to Messicans.

This is a good point. Also, Dems do love to politicize victims. I guess I overlook that; still wouldn't be surprised if this is but a lip service issue for Dems though.

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Posted January 8, 1937

you and the rest of the lefty nutjobs should just pack up and gtfo of this country already. go to those 3rd world shitholes yall love and live out your lawless lives there.

Chris
01-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Canada to Salvadorans leaving US: Don’t come here

OTTAWA - When the Trump administration issued an immigration ban on citizens of seven majority Muslim countries a year ago, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sent out an unambiguous tweet about Canada's stance on refugees and asylum seekers.

"To those fleeing persecution, terror and war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength," Trudeau wrote on Jan. 28.

But when U.S. Homeland Security announced this week that it was withdrawing Temporary Protected Status, or TPS, for 200,000 Salvadorans, giving them 18 months to sort out their immigration status permanently or face deportation, the reaction from the Canadian government was more muted.

Fearing an influx of newcomers crossing "irregularly" into Canada from the United States, the Canadian government has embarked on an information campaign to discourage Salvadorans from trekking north, as thousands of Haitians did when threatened with a loss of protected status last summer.

The government announced that it was planning to send Pablo Rodriguez, a Spanish-speaking member of Parliament, to California in the coming days to speak to community groups, lawyers and Spanish-language media. His message is simple: If you don't qualify for refugee or asylum status, don't try to cross into Canada.

"Canada has a robust and structured immigration system that must be respected," Argentina-born Rodriguez told La Presse newspaper in a French-language interview. "Before leaving your job, pulling your child from school and selling your house to come to Canada, make sure you understand the rules and the laws. Because if you don't fill these criteria, chances are you'll be returned, not to the U.S. but to your native country."

The government also says there are plans for a "targeted digital campaign" aimed at TPS-affected communities.

Last summer, when rumors swirled through the Haitian community that they were going to lose the TPS designation in place since the 2010 Haiti earthquake (the designation was lifted in November), a wave of Haitians headed to the Canadian border. As many as 250 people a day crossed "irregularly" along a rural road in upstate New York into neighboring Quebec, prompting a crisis of sorts, with authorities forced to put a temporary tent encampment at the border and house migrants at Montreal's Olympic stadium.

Following an outreach program to the Haitian community in places like Miami, the influx of migrants has slowed. Only 60 or so migrants now cross into the country in Quebec per day and most of those crossing are from Nigeria, not Haiti, according to Scott Bardsley, spokesman for Canadian Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale.

Hursh Jaswal, an aide to Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen, said that while those migrants needing protection will be allowed to stay, the others will be removed. He noted that only 8 percent of completed asylum claims made by Haitians who entered Canada over the past year were accepted. The vast majority of claimants are still awaiting a hearing.

In a news conference Tuesday, Hussen said the government was not expecting a surge of Salvadorans but has plans in place just in case.

"We are not being complacent," he said. We are making sure we are prepared for any eventuality, including a future influx of asylum seekers crossing our border irregularly and, in that regard, we are using the lessons that we learned in the summer to do so."

Under the terms of the Canada-U. S. Safe Third Country Agreement, most migrants are required to request refugee protection in the first safe country they arrive in. For many migrants crossing into Canada from the United States, that means they are legally blocked from entering Canada at a regular border point. But if they cross "irregularly" through the undefended frontier, they are arrested but can immediately make a refugee claim. After undergoing a security check, they can stay in the country until they get a hearing.

Refugee claimants can work and receive health care while waiting for their hearings. According to the Canadian Broadcasting Corp., 14,467 people crossed into Canada outside legal border points in the first nine months of 2017, with half coming from Haiti.

Angela Ventura, spokeswoman for the El Salvador Association of Windsor, Ontario, said she has already been getting calls from Salvadorans living in the United States, anxious to know whether they should come to Canada if they're forced to leave the United States.

"I advise them to do it legally, not illegally," said Ventura, a paralegal by training who has been in Canada for 28 years.

She said she has pleaded with the Canadian government to consider allowing these Salvadorans to come to Canada not simply as refugees.

"They have been in the U.S. for 17 or 18 years. They are reliable workers with mortgages," she said. "If somebody has a small business in California, why not allow them to establish a small business in Canada?"

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article193890429.html

rmt
01-10-2018, 09:14 PM
What don't people understand about the word "TEMPORARY"?

koriwhat
01-10-2018, 09:42 PM

the insane know no bounds... ex; 50+ genders.

boutons_deux
01-11-2018, 12:16 AM

St Ronnie and the CIA dicked around in meso America 30 years ago, spreading "freedom and democracy" and those countries haven't had rule of law since

"temporary"? 30+ years since CIA fucked up down there. Iran is fucked up due to CIA overthrowing Mossadegh in '53, then there's Chile, Libya, Iraq, Syria, etc, etc

Like the Repugs fucking up everything they touch, every country the CIA "touches" is fucked up.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-11-2018, 01:49 AM
smh at you leftys and your nazi hysteria.

my grandfather was a jew during WWII and my best friend is a jew. tell me more about being a nazi since you seem to know the ins and outs of the regime.

and you have black friends too.

koriwhat
01-11-2018, 01:53 AM
Lol dipshit fuzzy... suck a dick sissy.

Chris
01-11-2018, 07:50 PM

Savage

Chris
01-11-2018, 07:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTTGWpIW4AAd0Cp.jpg:large

spurraider21
01-11-2018, 08:01 PM
what about chicago?

Chris
01-11-2018, 08:03 PM
what about chicago?

Shithole.

spurraider21
01-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Shithole.
looks pretty nice on the map you provided

boutons_deux
01-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Trash said today immigrants coming from shithole countries, why not come from Norway?

... Because Norway is a better country than shithole USA

TeyshaBlue
01-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Been there 3 times. Its pretty cool. I'll hang out here tho.

Spurtacular
01-11-2018, 08:43 PM
My glorious president, Donald J Trump said today immigrants coming from shithole countries, why not come from Norway?

... Because Norway is a better country than shithole USA

But what point are you trying to make? :lol

Chris
01-11-2018, 08:46 PM
But what point are you trying to make? :lol

"Repugs are fucked and unfuckable. Armageddon!"

Chris
01-11-2018, 09:12 PM

Winehole23
06-08-2018, 09:24 PM
In its recent decision in Matter of A-C-M (https://www.justice.gov/eoir/page/file/1068811/download), the Justice Department's Board of Immigration Appeals rejected a Salvadoran woman's application for asylum because she provided "material support" to a terrorist organization. http://reason.com/volokh/2018/06/08/justice-department-rejects-salvadoran-wo