PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: Real talk: maybe a dumb question but why is the WNBA so lesbian?

AaronY
01-11-2018, 02:26 PM
I don't think it's the Athletics aspect. At first I was thinking maybe women who do a lot of sports more like masculine and thus lesbian. Then I noticed most girls in the Olympics are straight so then I figured maybe team sports they like being around a bunch of other women. But I think the women's soccer team is mostly straight or at least Mia Hamm married and that skanky goalie is straight.

What is it about the sport that is that attract such a high ratio for the carpet munchers?

lebomb
01-11-2018, 02:39 PM
I don't think it's the Athletics aspect. At first I was thinking maybe women who do a lot of sports more like masculine and thus lesbian. Then I noticed most girls in the Olympics are straight so then I figured maybe team sports they like being around a bunch of other women. But I think the women's soccer team is mostly straight or at least Mia Hamm married and that skanky goalie is straight.

What is it about the sport that is that attract such a high ratio for the carpet munchers?

My personal opinion is that 6'-0' to 6'-8' woman that probably weigh 150-180lbs (In shape though) are not desired by the average man. Typically other NBA, Ballers or very tall men might ask them out. So with this being said, the WNBA women need love to, so what better place than to connect with other lonely women? on the basketball court and in the stands for that matter.

AaronY
01-11-2018, 03:29 PM
My personal opinion is that 6'-0' to 6'-8' woman that probably weigh 150-180lbs (In shape though) are not desired by the average man. Typically other NBA, Ballers or very tall men might ask them out. So with this being said, the WNBA women need love to, so what better place than to connect with other lonely women? on the basketball court and in the stands for that matter.
That makes the best sense I can think of tbh I noticed that Sheryl Swoopes was married to a dude she had a kid with then she divorced him and came out as gay. That she broke up with her girlfriend married another dude. Wonder if a lot of them go back and forth

koriwhat
01-11-2018, 03:36 PM
a better question would be... why is the wnba a thing at all? fucking 5th row finals game tickets went for $5 at at&t when stars were in it, the parking was an $8 charge. fucking ridiculous biz model. as well, you'd get better game play watching ymca pickup games than watching a bunch of manly chicks hit rim constantly. 8 times down the court for 2 points!

SpursforSix
01-11-2018, 04:09 PM
I think in general, the large majority of top tier women athletes have higher levels of testosterone.

dfens
01-11-2018, 04:15 PM
y'all niggas really are allergic to science smh ... need attraction because they are tall :lol the fuck son, volleyball girls are tall and they're great :toast also 6'0" women are not that uncommon in northern countries and they get plenty of action tbh.

they are dikes because :
1. they roid up, and their testosterone level is sky high, I'm surprise they don't grow dicks form all that juice they take.
2. bully culture caused by roiding which forces the weak willed

simple, scientific and logical.

also they should just scrap this aberration tbh and pay some random niggas in the g-league more tbh.

lebomb
01-11-2018, 05:22 PM
y'all niggas really are allergic to science smh ... need attraction because they are tall :lol the fuck son, volleyball girls are tall and they're great :toast also 6'0" women are not that uncommon in northern countries and they get plenty of action tbh.

they are dikes because :
1. they roid up, and their testosterone level is sky high, I'm surprise they don't grow dicks form all that juice they take.

also they should just scrap this aberration tbh and pay some random niggas in the g-league more tbh.

Have you seen most of the B/F and husbands of even the tall volleyball women? The dudes are typically basketball players, tall football players or a few very tall men out there. Tall girls selection is a bit lower than an average woman. :claw

SAGirl
01-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Isn't westbrooks wife a former college basketball player?
I thought I saw that somewhere... may college female players do marry other players.

One of the former WNBA players came out and said the lesbians have an internal culture where they kick the nonlesbians out. Honestly I don't care about that sport, and it was an article I barely breezed through, so don't ask me to find it. Not all basketball female players are lesbians, but the real questions is why only the lesbians stick around in that league.

AaronY
01-11-2018, 05:38 PM

they are dikes because :

There's really a lot of muscular ones?

AaronY
01-11-2018, 05:39 PM
A lot of the track and field girls are somewhat muscular and I font think lesbianism runs rampant there

AaronY
01-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Isn't westbrooks wife a former college basketball player?
I thought I saw that somewhere... may college female players do marry other players.

One of the former WNBA players came out and said the lesbians have an internal culture where they kick the nonlesbians out. Honestly I don't care about that sport, and it was an article I barely breezed through, so don't ask me to find it. Not all basketball female players are lesbians, but the real questions is why only the lesbians stick around in that league.
Now see this makes sense to me. Create a little ecosystem and I could see some jealousy and resentment toward straight women since all of society is geared for them which is Natural Science they're like 90%. I don't think all lesbians are like this but maybe the women basketball ones

AaronY
01-11-2018, 05:47 PM
This is the article I think: "Straight WNBA star: Lesbian culture broke my spirit | New York Post"

https://nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/

There is a “very, very harmful” culture running throughout the WNBA, she says, which saw her get bullied during her eight-year career because she is heterosexual.Wiggins, who last played in the league in 2015, said she retired prematurely to leave a league that she estimated — wildly — is 98 percent lesbian, and which is played in such isolation that it weighs on the people on the court.

SAGirl
01-11-2018, 06:14 PM
This is the article I think: "Straight WNBA star: Lesbian culture broke my spirit | New York Post"

https://nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/

[/FONT][/COLOR]
yup that is the one...

Mitch
01-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Not many guys are going to go for 6'4 bull dykes, the good looking tall girls play volleyball. They're not going to find a dude to dick them down that easily :lol

Stabula
01-12-2018, 06:30 AM
Women's sports :lol

lebomb
01-12-2018, 09:40 AM
Not many guys are going to go for 6'4 bull dykes, the good looking tall girls play volleyball. They're not going to find a dude to dick them down that easily :lol

:lmao ........... exactly what I was trying to get across without being so blunt.

01-12-2018, 09:43 AM
:lmao ........... exactly what I was trying to get across without being so blunt.
Bend over, I'll get something across

lebomb
01-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Bend over, I'll get something across

Nigga you belong in the WNBA with that gay shit. :rolleyes

DeadlyDynasty
01-12-2018, 01:21 PM
If a girl is a bodybuilding chick their clits get enormous and look like a dick...no dude wants that

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-12-2018, 01:47 PM
They need to replace the WNBA players with beach volleyball players and attendance at games would jump considerably. No one wants to see women play any sport when they look like dudes. I'd rather watch a good high school game than most WNBA games.

koriwhat
01-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Women's sports :lol

exactly.

DMC
01-12-2018, 07:15 PM
A lot of them idolized Magic Johnson tbh

DMC
01-12-2018, 07:16 PM
If a girl is a bodybuilding chick their clits get enormous and look like a dick...no dude wants that

Talk to Reck

illusioNtEk
01-12-2018, 07:19 PM
I dunno about you guys but I want to fuck the girl rather then the girl fuck me lol no wonder so many lesbians

Spurtacular
01-14-2018, 08:24 AM
Black chicks with no father to tell them to knock that sh** off, tbh.

phxspurfan
01-14-2018, 02:48 PM
Not sure but to speak to the WNBA biz model it's basically the NBA's feminist foundation/PR move (pure business perspective, not moral perspective). They might as well register it as a 501C3 bc it's basically funded by the NBA (the same way title IX funds unpopular college sports via men's basketball and football). It's kind of sad tbh, but it doesn't really have a talent pipeline besides the top schools (UConn, etc.), so the games aren't that entertaining and thus revenue is so low

Spurtacular
01-14-2018, 04:30 PM
Not sure but to speak to the WNBA biz model it's basically the NBA's feminist foundation/PR move (pure business perspective, not moral perspective). They might as well register it as a 501C3 bc it's basically funded by the NBA (the same way title IX funds unpopular college sports via men's basketball and football). It's kind of sad tbh, but it doesn't really have a talent pipeline besides the top schools (UConn, etc.), so the games aren't that entertaining and thus revenue is so low

People don't want to watch seventy-ninth rate basketball. But yea, it'll never fail because the NBA subsidizes it and fans are not revolting over their dollars going to it.