PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Messi minimum wage Salary is 104,000,000 per season. Just pure salary.

apalisoc_9
01-13-2018, 02:56 AM
But....he might go to jail :lmao

There is apparent legal issues because this salary was leaked.

This selfish midget thinks he deserves 40% overall salary.

Barca can win a ring without his useless ass

Canyonero
01-13-2018, 09:06 AM
Messi won't go to jail, it's actually the other dude (the homo one who plays for RM) who is in trouble for evading like €30M and that much money guarantees a sentence tbh.

hater
01-13-2018, 11:22 AM
They should force him to join a circus and get shot off a cannon as punishment tbqh

dfens
01-13-2018, 11:40 AM
Messi won't go to jail, it's actually the other dude (the homo one who plays for RM) who is in trouble for evading like €30M and that much money guarantees a sentence tbh.

sons these sums are incomprehensible to this forum tbh. misty is making more than some full nba roster after tax :lmao

also there is a better chance for rajoy and the king to be sentenced then penaldo to see a court tbh:lmao nigga need only show his dick on tv and all is forgiven tbh, give the fans what they need. :lol

Spurtacular
01-13-2018, 12:14 PM

:lmao Still pretending you can't speak English.

DMC
01-15-2018, 10:13 AM
thats almost 20m per shower bukkake

DAF86
01-15-2018, 11:09 AM
Povertyball

spurraider21
01-15-2018, 12:12 PM
:lol average povertyball fan can't afford clean water while this guy's making 100 mil per year

Clipper Nation
01-15-2018, 12:28 PM
Actresses don't come cheap, tbh. Especially in today's political climate, where the wage gap isn't accepted anymore.

dfens
01-15-2018, 01:39 PM
these niggas mad as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck sons :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

300 million for neymar:lmao
mbappe for 150 million :lmao
85m for scrubs :lmao
this is without salary :lmao

thats almost 20m per shower bukkake
creative tbh

Povertyball
indeed son:lol, maga dumbasses can't see the world is leaving this backwards country behind.

:lol average povertyball fan can't afford clean water while this guy's making 100 mil per year
average povertyball fan who pays for missi lives in europe, with superior quality of life compared to the USA, I'm not even joking here..

Actresses don't come cheap, tbh. Especially in today's political climate, where the wage gap isn't accepted anymore.
says a nigga stanning blake griffin and cp3, in a sport where harden is the mvp favorite :lmao nigga please :lmao

Clipper Nation
01-15-2018, 01:43 PM
says a nigga stanning blake griffin and cp3, in a sport where harden is the mvp favorite :lmao nigga please :lmao

https://i.imgur.com/3oWfmta.gif

dfens
01-15-2018, 01:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3oWfmta.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q-IV58gIV0

yes son, flopping is in every sport, but penaldo and misty don't have 5 min videos of entangling themselves, jumping on people heads and just straight up monkeying for a food stamp. stay in yo lane tbh

Clipper Nation
01-15-2018, 01:48 PM
Povertyball flops are a million times worse than anything even Frauden can come up with :lol

https://i.imgur.com/ZnDYRpu.gif

dfens
01-15-2018, 01:50 PM
these niggas are now searching on p0rn sites videos from the 5th division in a 4th world country like Brassil :lmao

dfens
01-15-2018, 01:51 PM
Povertyball flops are a million times worse than anything even Frauden can come up with :lol

https://i.imgur.com/ZnDYRpu.gif

they don't give you mvp for that son .. that's all you could come up with after that harden video ?:lmao:lmao

just take the L like a man son tbh. :lol

dfens
01-15-2018, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSswy5lxGc

mvp niggas, getting 10 food stamps a game.

https://media.giphy.com/media/10RgsJNJvC0avm/giphy.gif

Clipper Nation
01-15-2018, 02:41 PM
they don't give you mvp for that son .. that's all you could come up with after that harden video ?:lmao:lmao

just take the L like a man son tbh. :lol
Frauden hasn't won MVP either.

dfens
01-15-2018, 03:28 PM
Frauden hasn't won MVP either.

son you tried for half a fucking hour and came up with this, just waive the motherfucking white flag tbh. frauden came 2nd and is a favorite today, you can't compare him to missi/penaldo/neymonkey/zidane/xavi/iniesta/etc.

man up an accept it, basketball has the most flopping in the world and has been ruined by pussy niggas to expose the game to a pussy generation of casuals.

diego
01-17-2018, 09:53 PM

sorry but, after flint (which still doesnt have clean water and is not an isolated case) and with the mess fracking is making you lost the clean water card.

daledondale
01-18-2018, 08:28 AM

:lol
Keep talking about basketball, you don't know shit about Soccer. Messi is one of the 3 best players in history.

dfens
01-19-2018, 12:59 PM
Keep talking about basketball, you don't know shit about Soccer. Messi is one of the 3 best players in history.

strong cases can be made for maradona, pele and zidane. top 5 tbh.

DAF86
01-19-2018, 01:06 PM
Zidane :lmao

dfens
01-19-2018, 01:58 PM

disregarding worthless trophies in a 2-team league while playing along the most talented support cast in history (xavi-iniesta-suarez-ronaldinho-puyol-etoo-etc) in the less competitive era in history, Zidane has what missi has, PLUS the following:
- 1 world cup as the man
- 1 continental cup
- one of the most dominant world cups runs in history in 2006, he didn't get to the finals by just out penaldo-ing a moribund netherlands squad.
- 3 goals in 3 finals, missi busy missing penaldos.
- is real leader and captain not some pussy nigga who cries on tv cause he can't hit a fucking penalty. zidane could adapt to any situation because he is intelligent and competitive compared to misty. misty might be more talented but zidane was the better competitor.
- argentina would be a better squad with peak zidane instead of missi and would've won at least one major tournament, as it has all the necessary pieces and that argie team plays like shit, because missi plays like a ladyboy when xavi and iniesta aren't there to hold his hand.

so saying Zidane has no claim makes you look like an uneducated bitter stan tbh, not far from the truth tbh :lol

see you this summer when your goat is getting cucked by icyland, with their superstars catchfishson, dentistson, sailorson and sheepson:lmao

DAF86
01-19-2018, 02:06 PM
Two good games="one of the most dominant world cup runs in history" :lmao

dfens
01-19-2018, 02:42 PM
Two good games="one of the most dominant world cup runs in history" :lmao

- qualification:
came back out of retirement and dominated qualification to bring france to the world cup, otherwise they weren't making it.
- group stage:
kept the team together during some rocky games, where the team was still gelling, also team was old so was plagued by low effort.
- round of 16:
controlled midfield vs spain, after spain was up 1-0, yes, that spain that choked midfields and went euro2008-wc2010-euro2012
put the game to sleep
Spain squad had xavi, puyol, iniesta, villa, ramos, joaquin, xabi alonso, cassilas, baby fabregas
- Quarter finals:
singlehandedly cucked brasil, assisted winning goal, etc.
Brasil squad had cafu, lucio, roberto carlos, kaka, ronaldinho, ronaldo, robinho, adriano, juninho, ze roberto, emerson, etc, all close to their primes.
- Semi finals
scored the winning game and controlled midfield
Portugal had figo, penaldo, deco, pauleta, simao, maniche, carvalho, ferreira, costa, carvalho ... best ever portugal team.
- Finals
scored france's goal, controlled midfield, had a wonderful effort in the 90th minute but goat buffon came up with a world class save (would've been a goal against all but the best of keepers), got red carded by cuckolded argie ref
italy team had: buffon, cannavaro, totti, nesta, pirlo, de rossi, del pierro, gattuso, zambrotta, camoranesi, inzaghi, materazzi, toni, iaquinta ... one of the most stacked teams in the history of football, not just the world cup.

won man of the tournament, basically dragged an old squad that was failing to qualify to inches of a ring, against goat level opposition.

keep hating little nigga :lol, your boy misty was never even close to this level of dominance for his NT and he would've shat himself twice if he would've had to take a penaldo vs buffon :lmao

apalisoc_9
01-19-2018, 02:48 PM

Defens is a delusional zidane fan. :lol

apalisoc_9
01-19-2018, 02:49 PM
- qualification:
came back out of retirement and dominated qualification to bring france to the world cup, otherwise they weren't making it.
- group stage:
kept the team together during some rocky games, where the team was still gelling, also team was old so was plagued by low effort.
- round of 16:
controlled midfield vs spain, after spain was up 1-0, yes, that spain that choked midfields and went euro2008-wc2010-euro2012
put the game to sleep
Spain squad had xavi, puyol, iniesta, villa, ramos, joaquin, xabi alonso, cassilas, baby fabregas
- Quarter finals:
singlehandedly cucked brasil, assisted winning goal, etc.
Brasil squad had cafu, lucio, roberto carlos, kaka, ronaldinho, ronaldo, robinho, adriano, juninho, ze roberto, emerson, etc, all close to their primes.
- Semi finals
scored the winning game and controlled midfield
Portugal had figo, penaldo, deco, pauleta, simao, maniche, carvalho, ferreira, costa, carvalho ... best ever portugal team.
- Finals
scored france's goal, controlled midfield, had a wonderful effort in the 90th minute but goat buffon came up with a world class save (would've been a goal against all but the best of keepers), got red carded by cuckolded argie ref
italy team had: buffon, cannavaro, totti, nesta, pirlo, de rossi, del pierro, gattuso, zambrotta, camoranesi, inzaghi, materazzi, toni, iaquinta ... one of the most stacked teams in the history of football, not just the world cup.

won man of the tournament, basically dragged an old squad that was failing to qualify to inches of a ring, against goat level opposition.

keep hating little nigga :lol, your boy misty was never even close to this level of dominance for his NT and he would've shat himself twice if he would've had to take a penaldo vs buffon :lmao

Zidane wasnt even better than R9 for NT and you have him at three? :lol

DAF86
01-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Players better than Zidane, in no particular order: Messi, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Distefano, Platini and many, many more.

dfens
01-19-2018, 03:10 PM
Players better than Zidane, in no particular order: Messi, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Distefano, Platini and many, many more.

so you got destroyed on b2b posts and decided to throw platini in there because you have no arguments .. nice :lol

dfens
01-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Zidane wasnt even better than R9 for NT and you have him at three? :lol

yet zidane and france outplayed him and the stacked brasil squads in all games they played h2h... solid logic. also, when they played at real zidane was the man.

box score watching isn't good for football, stick to american sports tbh.

and lol calling me delusional when I'm the only one posting facts, y'all niggas just throwing haymakers out here :lmao

Jodelo
01-19-2018, 03:34 PM
Zidane needed to come out of retirement to save France an embarrassment and helping them from the 4th place in the qualifier group to reach the WC final, GOAT style. :wakeup

And what dfens said.

apalisoc_9
01-19-2018, 03:42 PM
yet zidane and france outplayed him and the stacked brasil squads in all games they played h2h... solid logic. also, when they played at real zidane was the man.

box score watching isn't good for football, stick to american sports tbh.

and lol calling me delusional when I'm the only one posting facts, y'all niggas just throwing haymakers out here :lmao

Nigga R9 was the number 1 guy for a back to back finalist team.

He was the bigger and will always be the bigger star.

spurraider21
01-19-2018, 03:45 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHRI8390hTUFs88/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/N7rJ6k3T4Sxxe/giphy.gif

dfens
01-19-2018, 04:12 PM
Zidane needed to come out of retirement to save France an embarrassment and helping them from the 4th place in the qualifier group to reach the WC final, GOAT style. :wakeup

And what dfens (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24674) said.

god bless son tbh :toast

Nigga R9 was the number 1 guy for a back to back finalist team.

He was the bigger and will always be the bigger star.

lil nigga R9 is top5-7 player of all time, who has done a lot for his country, certainly more than misty, but being a bigger star doesn't translate to being a better player. Kobe was a bigger star than duncan yet an inferior player. R9 himself would tell you zidane is superior if he'd honestly answer the question and any great coach on a good team would take zidane.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHRI8390hTUFs88/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/N7rJ6k3T4Sxxe/giphy.gif

that is the goat penaldo tbh : a peak top 5 goat panenkaing the peak goat keeper in a world cup final :wow doesn't get more alpha than that tbh :wow:wow

now I'm dying in here thinking of missi trying such a shot in world cup final :lmao against buffon of all keepers too :lmao can't stop laughing tbh :lol right there you see what misty lacks against other goats ... a world class cutthroat killer instinct.

Canyonero
01-19-2018, 05:09 PM
Iniesta > Zidane

dfens
01-19-2018, 05:27 PM
Iniesta > Zidane

solid take son :lol

spurraider21
01-19-2018, 05:35 PM
peak goat keeper
no tbh

dfens
01-19-2018, 05:53 PM
no tbh

who else tbh? buffon was at his peak back then, he has amazing size, positioning, composure, reflexes, great at set pieces play, great communicator, good with his feet, gets down fast, strong and above all consistent .. the works.

spurraider21
01-19-2018, 05:56 PM
who else tbh? buffon was at his peak back then, he has amazing size, positioning, composure, reflexes, great at set pieces play, great communicator, good with his feet, gets down fast, strong and above all consistent .. the works.
he was at his peak. not goat imo. he did have great length and ridiculous wingspan (so did cech but he was way more of a stiff). i think kahn is goat tbh. he won a golden ball ffs :lol

most intimidating 1 on 1 keeper of all time and duno that there's a close second in that department

dfens
01-19-2018, 06:20 PM
he was at his peak. not goat imo. he did have great length and ridiculous wingspan (so did cech but he was way more of a stiff). i think kahn is goat tbh. he won a golden ball ffs :lol

most intimidating 1 on 1 keeper of all time and duno that there's a close second in that department

what I always disliked about khan was his overconfidence, which has led to that mistake in 2002, the "not need a wall vs juninho", etc .. for me buffon's composure is his greatest asset, much less agitated than khan and also a better communicator with his defenders, which people imo severely underrate in keepers. Reflexes, positioning, skills are trainable, but the mental aspect is always the hardest. It's the same for messi imo, all the tools just not as strong mentally as other goats. Still I won't contest taking khan over buffon, both are all time greats.

01-19-2018, 06:59 PM
I don't know about Zidane being top 5 but he sure as fuck is better than missi. That sand nigga was a bad man tbh, especially in the most important games. Meanwhile you can always count on missi for a good choke tbh

spurraider21
01-19-2018, 07:16 PM
messi is pre-miami lebron tbh...

dfens
01-19-2018, 08:09 PM
I don't know about Zidane being top 5 but he sure as fuck is better than missi. That sand nigga was a bad man tbh, especially in the most important games. Meanwhile you can always count on missi for a good choke tbh

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/141/271/c9d.gif
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/141/190/cc1.jpg

messi is pre-miami lebron tbh...

^ tbh.

DAF86
01-20-2018, 12:45 AM
so you got destroyed on b2b posts and decided to throw platini in there because you have no arguments .. nice :lol

"destroyed". :lol Dude, you are a 60 year old Nazi. You can't destroy anybody. :lol

dfens
01-20-2018, 04:25 AM
"destroyed". :lol Dude, you are a 60 year old Nazi. You can't destroy anybody. :lol

daddy issues :cry :cry :cry
can't argue anymore so i'l throw a tantrum maybe daddy bites on it :cry :cry :cry
even argentina NT has daddy issues with german NT :cry :cry :cry

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/141/190/cc1.jpg

Canyonero
01-20-2018, 08:12 AM

Except when he quitted his team during the 06 finals tbh

dfens
01-20-2018, 09:05 AM
Except when he quitted his team during the 06 finals tbh

tbh, that's the only thing that can be said against him tbh. still, he had an amazing game, panenka buffon, that header in the 90th minute, great game in midfield. btw, when will misty have an a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ passable game in a NT final? not asking much tbh, midget steps tbh.

Canyonero
01-20-2018, 10:00 AM
tbh, that's the only thing that can be said against him tbh. still, he had an amazing game, panenka buffon, that header in the 90th minute, great game in midfield. btw, when will misty have an a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ passable game in a NT final? not asking much tbh, midget steps tbh.

He also admitted he used PEDs during his time in Juventus fwiw.

dfens
01-20-2018, 10:06 AM
He also admitted he used PEDs during his time in Juventus fwiw.

son step your game up tbh, all athletes take that tbh. next up zidane fucks his wife in the ass while misty fucks her face to face, with detailed discussion on moral, cultural and continental implications :lmao

Canyonero
01-20-2018, 10:12 AM
son step your game up tbh, all athletes take that tbh. next up zidane fucks his wife in the ass while misty fucks her face to face, with detailed discussion on moral, cultural and continental implications :lmao

:lol not surprised a German justifies doping

dfens
01-20-2018, 11:24 AM
:lol not surprised a German justifies doping

tbh doping is far more ethical than dodging taxes tbh.:lol

DAF86
01-20-2018, 01:17 PM
World War two reject mad because the bald sand nigga he likes isn't even a top 10 player of all-time. :lol

dfens
01-20-2018, 01:38 PM
World War two reject mad because the bald sand nigga he likes isn't even a top 10 player of all-time. :lol

shooting blanks out here praying you hit something because you know you can't argue around midget being a goat pussy choker :lmao baby dick move tbh.

DAF86
01-20-2018, 01:40 PM
That Nazi anger coming through. :lol

Canyonero
01-20-2018, 01:46 PM

Just eurofags fapping each other, nothing new tbh.

dfens
01-20-2018, 05:16 PM
Just eurofags fapping each other, nothing new tbh.

y'all niggas always talking smack and celebrating early just to choke in an epic fashion tbh. your boy misty just following the national rule tbh.

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/argentina-fan-train-roof-knocked-over-1386381799K.gif?id=

tbh y'all boys gon be useful next year when we got you scheduled for a knockout win :lol maybe we'll go easy on you and play the c team tbh. :lol y'all niggas better not choke against icyland though :lol

Canyonero
01-21-2018, 08:10 AM
y'all niggas always talking smack and celebrating early just to choke in an epic fashion tbh. your boy misty just following the national rule tbh.

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/argentina-fan-train-roof-knocked-over-1386381799K.gif?id=

tbh y'all boys gon be useful next year when we got you scheduled for a knockout win :lol maybe we'll go easy on you and play the c team tbh. :lol y'all niggas better not choke against icyland though :lol

What's happening in 2019?

dfens
01-21-2018, 09:28 AM
What's happening in 2019?

:lmao
saturday night drinking tbh :lol

but tbh I'm sure y'all niggas gon choke something.

pgardn
01-21-2018, 09:47 AM
sons these sums are incomprehensible to this forum tbh. misty is making more than some full nba roster after tax :lmao

also there is a better chance for rajoy and the king to be sentenced then penaldo to see a court tbh:lmao nigga need only show his dick on tv and all is forgiven tbh, give the fans what they need. :lol

Because the NBA has wage rules. Trying to avoid dynasties. Soccer does not give a fck. Financial fair play? What a laugher. Is there a draft where the poorer teams have a shot at the best upcoming players?

Its pure stupidity on your part to compare the two.

dfens
01-21-2018, 01:07 PM
Because the NBA has wage rules. Trying to avoid dynasties. Soccer does not give a fck. Financial fair play? What a laugher. Is there a draft where the poorer teams have a shot at the best upcoming players?

Its pure stupidity on your part to compare the two.

:lol poorly negociated wage rules
:lol golden state, heat, spurs, lakers, bulls <- last 30 years are filled with them ... doing a great job tbh
:lol financial fair play is given by the revenue, the nba should have only a very high max cap and let the teams do whatever they want .. they all get most of the money from the collective broadcasting rights, which should be equally shared
:lol fuck the draft, let them niggas sign wherever they want, why reward losing? parity is bred incompetition not tanking
:lol calling me stupid when the entire comment was about GAME MARKET value and how football >>>> basketball.

smh stop being such a dumbass.

DAF86
01-21-2018, 04:50 PM
If this would have been two years ago, Messi would have got Manu into the ASG. :lol

pgardn
01-22-2018, 07:57 AM
:lol poorly negociated wage rules
:lol golden state, heat, spurs, lakers, bulls <- last 30 years are filled with them ... doing a great job tbh
:lol financial fair play is given by the revenue, the nba should have only a very high max cap and let the teams do whatever they want .. they all get most of the money from the collective broadcasting rights, which should be equally shared
:lol fuck the draft, let them niggas sign wherever they want, why reward losing? parity is bred incompetition not tanking
:lol calling me stupid when the entire comment was about GAME MARKET value and how football >>>> basketball.

smh stop being such a dumbass.

There are only 30 some odd teams in ONE country.

The US owners have a strangle hold on wages. They put up the stage, the players play on the stage.

Look at the title of the post.
And then, don't be so disingenuous.
They two are played under very different "rules"

If you want a better cop out use the "other" football played in the US.

Then you can also go into team's in certain leagues (LaLiga) take investments from crooks, pure blood money if you want to play some sort of moral game. Look at who a team like Sevilla launders money for. It's been in your German papers.

daledondale
01-22-2018, 08:14 AM
Maradona was god himself with a ball in his feet.
Messi has vision, definition, and more than 10 years playing at this level (ridiculous).
Pele made more than 1000 goals.
Cruyff could play in any position of the field, since midfield to striker.
Zidane was a great player, but isn't in the same level of that guys.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2018, 10:24 AM
:lol Wait, are povertyball fans really criticizing an actual sport for not having enough parity? Meanwhile, in your "sport," Barcelona and Madrid win every year. Wow, riveting stuff there.

Will Hunting
01-22-2018, 10:36 AM
:lol Wait, are povertyball fans really criticizing an actual sport for not having enough parity? Meanwhile, in your "sport," Barcelona and Madrid win every year. Wow, riveting stuff there.
I’d say there’s plenty of parity in a sport that ends in a tie 30% of the time :lol

dfens
01-22-2018, 01:19 PM
There are only 30 some odd teams in ONE country.

The US owners have a strangle hold on wages. They put up the stage, the players play on the stage.

Look at the title of the post.
And then, don't be so disingenuous.
They two are played under very different "rules"

If you want a better cop out use the "other" football played in the US.

Then you can also go into team's in certain leagues (LaLiga) take investments from crooks, pure blood money if you want to play some sort of moral game. Look at who a team like Sevilla launders money for. It's been in your German papers.

son I ain't playing any moral game, and lol if you think any of these crooks give a fuck about morality... I'm just saying pay the performers, they're the ones putting their talent and health on the line.

Maradona was god himself with a ball in his feet.
Messi has vision, definition, and more than 10 years playing at this level (ridiculous).
Pele made more than 1000 goals.
Cruyff could play in any position of the field, since midfield to striker.
Zidane was a great player, but isn't in the same level of that guys.

son cruyff is an overrated faggot that we exposed time and time again :lol
pele is more than 1000 goals but is the very first modern star player, look at the way he obtains space, the type of dribble moves used, his conditioning ... he was wayyy ahead of the game, totally deserved top 5 goat.
maradona is maradona, goating and hooding 11non stop, not giving a fuck, basically dadkiller of football. killer instinct in spades tbh.
zidane was the greatest player in one of the greatest eras of football, he outshone ronaldo, ronaldinho, figo, carlos, maldini, totti, etc ... also has 1 wc, 1 eur and probably 2nd best wc run of all time.
messi hasn't won shit without the most ridiculously loaded roster in existence...

nigga besides lebron going absolutely monster mode golden state have been overwhelming favorites in 15/16/17/18 and for the future ... UCL has at least 8 strong teams that can win it, the nba has 1 max 2 each year ... take a hike tbh.

I’d say there’s plenty of parity in a sport that ends in a tie 30% of the time :lol
tired troll :lmao retire this nigga tbh, he looks done IRL too.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2018, 02:07 PM
The Warriors have ruined the NBA for the time being, but their run will eventually end. The soccer equivalents of the Warriors have always won and will never stop winning. That's the difference.

DAF86
01-22-2018, 02:22 PM
The Warriors have ruined the NBA for the time being, but their run will eventually end. The soccer equivalents of the Warriors have always won and will never stop winning. That's the difference.

On soccer, winning back to back championships in the most important tournaments (Champions league and WC) is almost impossible. On the NBA there always seem to appear a dynasty that puts a strangle hold on the league.

We had Shaq's Lakers, the Bulls, Magic and Bird. The Celtics of the 60´s. Now it's the Warriors and after them it will come some other team.

Brazil
01-22-2018, 03:14 PM

:lol tbh...

dfens
01-22-2018, 04:39 PM
On soccer, winning back to back championships in the most important tournaments (Champions league and WC) is almost impossible. On the NBA there always seem to appear a dynasty that puts a strangle hold on the league.

We had Shaq's Lakers, the Bulls, Magic and Bird. The Celtics of the 60´s. Now it's the Warriors and after them it will come some other team.

son you're wasting your breath tbh.
honest question tbh, how far do you think y'all niggas going this time at the world cup tbh? imo tbh y'all gon have a very physical group, imo y'all should pressure barcelona to rest misty more as icyland/croatia and nigeria gonna fuck him up imo.

:lol tbh...

son I'd take a tense thugball 0-0 stoke-on-trent vs everton game over most nba games these days, at least football players try to win and the game is always in play ... in the nba it's just uncontested 3 after uncontested 3, food stamps and #checkmystats, smh if that's entertainment I got some entertaining accounting jobs for y'all :lmao

midnightpulp
01-25-2018, 12:06 AM

Note, soccer is a shit sport, but Messi is top 3 and tiers above Crissy. Povertyball fans in general are so behind the times following around their Victorian Era kickball game, and trying to quantify player performance with fluffy adjectives like "brilliant," "creative," "majestic," they miss the statistical forest for the trees.

https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/morris-feature-messi-table-1.png?w=575&quality=90&strip=info

Crissy is basically a chucker and has a similar expected goal/shot outcome as that pasty Brit R:lol:lolney.

Like Kirby, Ronaldo is both a chucker and "big man" (er, midfielder/passer) dependent.

https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/morris-feature-messi-41.png?w=575&quality=90&strip=info

He'a a better one-on-one player, and unlike basketball where iso-play can be considered "hero-ball," one-on-one capability is a lot more important in soccer since goals are at such a premium and breaking down defenders and creating space is vital. Ronaldo won't pressure defenses as much hanging around the box looking for tap ins and headers.

https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/morris-feature-messi-5.png?w=575&quality=90&strip=info

Don't even know why this was ever a debate? And I haven't watched more than 30 minutes of either faggot, but soccer is so exceedingly simplistic, the stats tell the whole story in this particular debate, and the answer is obviously clear that Messi is far superior to Crissy. On that note, the floptrot crew need to take this shit to the povertyball forum. It's an insult to basketball to talk about an inferior sport on its main board.

dfens
01-25-2018, 12:09 PM

Note, soccer is a shit sport, but Messi is top 3 and tiers above Crissy. Povertyball fans in general are so behind the times following around their Victorian Era kickball game, and trying to quantify player performance with fluffy adjectives like "brilliant," "creative," "majestic," they miss the statistical forest for the trees.

https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/morris-feature-messi-table-1.png?w=575&quality=90&strip=info

Crissy is basically a chucker and has a similar expected goal/shot outcome as that pasty Brit R:lol:lolney.

Like Kirby, Ronaldo is both a chucker and "big man" (er, midfielder/passer) dependent.

https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/morris-feature-messi-41.png?w=575&quality=90&strip=info

He'a a better one-on-one player, and unlike basketball where iso-play can be considered "hero-ball," one-on-one capability is a lot more important in soccer since goals are at such a premium and breaking down defenders and creating space is vital. Ronaldo won't pressure defenses as much hanging around the box looking for tap ins and headers.

https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/morris-feature-messi-5.png?w=575&quality=90&strip=info

Don't even know why this was ever a debate? And I haven't watched more than 30 minutes of either faggot, but soccer is so exceedingly simplistic, the stats tell the whole story in this particular debate, and the answer is obviously clear that Messi is far superior to Crissy. On that note, the floptrot crew need to take this shit to the povertyball forum. It's an insult to basketball to talk about an inferior sport on its main board.

son that shit you posted is so pseudo-scientific I'm shitting myself here ... it's at the level of kyrie flat earth in terms of applicability.

messi is better than ronaldo because he can play construction and knows how to move without the ball in this scenario while also being a world class 1v1 player. The former is more important than the latter in this case. Keep them shitty irrelevant stats to beisball or whatever the fuck y'all espn viewers are playing there tbh.

lmao 1v1 being premium ability in soccer where the field is overloaded, movement without the ball and reading the game are number 1, putting controlled pressure on a defense is no 1... smh ...misty is better than penaldo because he actually plays not only runs or taps in shit. Just lol at your entire post, might as well wipe my ass with it, that's how bad it was.

EDIT: smh this shit is so hilarious, it's like me measuring my employees performance by their keystrokes .. smh merican education system at work here :lmao

01-25-2018, 06:12 PM
:wow:wow:wow my nigga mid doesn't fuck around tbh, look at all those graphs and spreadsheets :wow:wow:wow

Canyonero
01-25-2018, 06:17 PM
:wow even fatball fans acknowledge Messi is the best

midnightpulp
01-25-2018, 10:02 PM
son that shit you posted is so pseudo-scientific I'm shitting myself here ... it's at the level of kyrie flat earth in terms of applicability.

messi is better than ronaldo because he can play construction and knows how to move without the ball in this scenario while also being a world class 1v1 player. The former is more important than the latter in this case. Keep them shitty irrelevant stats to beisball or whatever the fuck y'all espn viewers are playing there tbh.

lmao 1v1 being premium ability in soccer where the field is overloaded, movement without the ball and reading the game are number 1, putting controlled pressure on a defense is no 1... smh ...misty is better than penaldo because he actually plays not only runs or taps in shit. Just lol at your entire post, might as well wipe my ass with it, that's how bad it was.

EDIT: smh this shit is so hilarious, it's like me measuring my employees performance by their keystrokes .. smh merican education system at work here :lmao

:lmao. You basically echoed everything I just said, especially the bolded. And I gathered the facts about their respective play styles from simply looking at the data (the fact Ronaldo is so assist dependent illustrates that he primarily hangs around the box looking for scoring opportunities while Messi is more "creative.")

And yes, the stats do imply he's also better moving without the ball and "reading the game," so it goes without saying. That's the hallmark of any great player in ALL goal sports, since great players know how to consistently put themselves in advantageous situations (many of which are indeed 1v1). Breaking down team defenses and getting a great player in a 1v1 matchup (or in space to work with) is an important tactic in any goal sport, and Messi knows how to do it better than all (not that I watch, but it's clearly obvious from the stats). I know you soccertards think your cute little game can't be quantified, but nothing about soccer puts it above the explanatory power of statistical analysis. Basketball and hockey have more innate chaos than soccer and metrics are strong in both of those sports, because North American sports aren't stuck in the 1900s with regard to player evaluation.

dfens
01-26-2018, 11:49 AM
:lmao. You basically echoed everything I just said, especially the bolded. And I gathered the facts about their respective play styles from simply looking at the data (the fact Ronaldo is so assist dependent illustrates that he primarily hangs around the box looking for scoring opportunities while Messi is more "creative.")

And yes, the stats do imply he's also better moving without the ball and "reading the game," so it goes without saying. That's the hallmark of any great player in ALL goal sports, since great players know how to consistently put themselves in advantageous situations (many of which are indeed 1v1). Breaking down team defenses and getting a great player in a 1v1 matchup (or in space to work with) is an important tactic in any goal sport, and Messi knows how to do it better than all (not that I watch, but it's clearly obvious from the stats). I know you soccertards think your cute little game can't be quantified, but nothing about soccer puts it above the explanatory power of statistical analysis. Basketball and hockey have more innate chaos than soccer and metrics are strong in both of those sports, because North American sports aren't stuck in the 1900s with regard to player evaluation.

son penaldo is great at moving without the ball, that's how he gets that many tap ins .. messi is just better at moving without the ball in the construction phase , at quick passing and he also has positional gravity everywhere so that easily makes him deadlier ... your stats show no difference regarding this between players like messi/ronaldo/zidane/xavi/totti/baggio etc because they are worthless, you are such an amateur that you don't even know what stats are used in football. Most advanced metrics are potential metrics on space, that's the latest shit I've heard of from a nigga that's actually an assistant coach in 2. Bundesliga, and are used in conjuction to combination (both active members and passive spacers) to the positional style employed by attack AND defense.

stick to simpleton stats tbh :lmao 'merica :lmao

The Gemini Method
01-26-2018, 03:23 PM
World War two reject mad because the bald sand nigga he likes isn't even a top 10 player of all-time. :lol :lol

dfens
01-26-2018, 05:03 PM

we almost solo'd the planet tbh, while y'all boys got a couple of bandwagon wins and choked all over the place :lmao you think we would've lost in fucking vietnam and korea, or that we'd need 10 years in afghanistan? :lmao

spurraider21
01-26-2018, 05:05 PM
we almost solo'd the planet tbh, y'all niggas mad, y'all mericans don't even have one quarter of our military history ... just bandwagon wins and chokes all over the place :lmao
:lmao bragging about regular season wins
:lmao lost the 2 biggest wars in your history
:cry but we beat france :cry

Canyonero
01-26-2018, 05:15 PM
we almost solo'd the planet tbh, y'all niggas mad, y'all mericans don't even have one quarter of our military history ... just bandwagon wins and chokes all over the place :lmao

son are you secretly hoping for another WW? You know what they say, "third time's a charm"

The Gemini Method
01-26-2018, 05:35 PM
we almost solo'd the planet tbh, while y'all boys got a couple of bandwagon wins and choked all over the place :lmao you think we would've lost in fucking vietnam and korea, or that we'd need 10 years in afghanistan? :lmao You decide to fight one war on a behalf of losing a Duke to assassination and took a L from Somme and the Luddendorff Offensive that you decided to give power to a noted Anti-Semite and nut job. To only take the L again to a Commies and a half interested U.S military and have the audacity to call out Vietnam/Korea and the current idiotic wars we're still involved in. For shame, Nazzee.

dfens
01-26-2018, 05:39 PM
:lmao bragging about regular season wins
:lmao lost the 2 biggest wars in your history
:cry but we beat france :cry

we beat france when it had 25% of europe's population and it had been THE major contender for a thousand years... kinda like america beating a russia-china alliance today.
we beat the fucking roman empire into submission
we beat the russians empire in ww1 (greater than the soviet union)
we fought the mongols back
we fought ALL of fucking europe in the seven years war and came out on top
we cucked y'all boys and your allies at bulge with 15% of our army... if it weren't for Russia just lol.

who y'all niggas beat tbh? mexico? the confederates? resource starved japan, that's your greatest victory, some niggas kamikazeing because they lacked fuel and also had horrible tactics ... just lol. you didn't have the balls to go at ussr or china even though you wanted it. you got chokes in vietnam, afghanistan, iran, korea, cambodia, laos and now in syria.

dfens
01-26-2018, 05:43 PM
You decide to fight one war on a behalf of losing a Duke to assassination and took a L from Somme and the Luddendorff Offensive that you decided to give power to a noted Anti-Semite and nut job. To only take the L again to a Commies and a half interested U.S military and have the audacity to call out Vietnam/Korea and the current idiotic wars we're still involved in. For shame, Nazzee.

yeah, let's ignore the 20 years of growing militarism in europe before ww1, it's not like there were other crises before .. smh son.
versailles decided that shit, sign dumb treaties win dumb prizes, just lol talking about nut jobs and anti-semites with trump as president, wtf son.
half interested ... y'all niggas wanted NOTHING to do with us before '44, and we checked you with 15% of our army (the worst 15% too), and y'all even got the pride to mention it as a win. Smh kobe did more for his first title than you did to win ww2.
Lmao audacity to call extended failures where you choke after choke after choke because you have no goals/discipline/strategy/tactics. y'all niggas treat war like a hobby smh.

dfens
01-26-2018, 05:44 PM
son are you secretly hoping for another WW? You know what they say, "third time's a charm"

we're winning one right now with our economy..

spurraider21
01-26-2018, 05:56 PM
:lol regular season victories
:lol we beat france before losing the war!

dfens
01-26-2018, 06:19 PM
:lol regular season victories
:lol we beat france before losing the war!

son does the usa have ANY victories besides tiny japan and empty mexico? honest question, did y'all niggas beat anything else? simple question tbh so please stop ducking.
yet you tell me about regular season wins when we beat the motherfucking roman empire in their prime :lol

spurraider21
01-26-2018, 06:23 PM
son does the usa have ANY victories besides tiny japan and empty mexico? honest question, did y'all niggas beat anything else? simple question tbh so please stop ducking.
yet you tell me about regular season wins when we beat the motherfucking roman empire in their prime :lol
how do you think the roman empire collapsed? on a big battlefield against germans? :lmao

dfens
01-27-2018, 06:14 AM
how do you think the roman empire collapsed? on a big battlefield against germans? :lmao

never conquered even though they tried many times, we moved in uninvited and beat them from the inside to form new kingdoms -> franks, ostrogoths, visigoths, lombards, goths, saxons, angles, vandals, alans, suebi, burgunds ... which in time led german SPQR emperors and to kingdoms in france, low countries, germany, north italy, south italy, ukraine, balkans, england even north africa.

make no mistake about it, rome's long collapse is because of us. Like or not we are the GOAT warriors. :toast

midnightpulp
01-27-2018, 08:17 AM
never conquered even though they tried many times, we moved in uninvited and beat them from the inside to form new kingdoms -> franks, ostrogoths, visigoths, lombards, goths, saxons, angles, vandals, alans, suebi, burgunds ... which in time led german SPQR emperors and to kingdoms in france, low countries, germany, north italy, south italy, ukraine, balkans, england even north africa.

make no mistake about it, rome's long collapse is because of us. Like or not we are the GOAT warriors. :toast

Rome was already crumbling and was a far cry from the height of their power by the time you "conquered it." And when you did invade, you basically set fire to all of their intellectual, scientific, artistic, and literary achievements that many consider the start of the Dark Ages. The Ostrogothic Kingdom took power following Rome's collapse, and contributed absolutely nothing to culture in their 60 year (lol 60 years) reign.

"GOAT" Warriors.

The Romans (now under the Byzantine name) slapped your shit up and down, from North Africa (they destroyed the Vandals in North Africa) to ransacking the Goths in Italy in a decisive reconquest. The Byzantine Empire lasted some 900 years after, while the remnants of the Germanic tribes cobbled together some joke called the Holy Roman Empire.

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-the-holy-roman-empire-is-neither-holy-nor-roman-nor-an-empire-voltaire-191214.jpg

The Romans were right in nicknaming the Germanic tribes "Barbarians." They tried countless times to civilize you, but it wouldn't take, and you responded like the proverbial chimp who flings its shit in anger.

dfens
01-27-2018, 10:27 AM
Rome was already crumbling and was a far cry from the height of their power by the time you "conquered it." And when you did invade, you basically set fire to all of their intellectual, scientific, artistic, and literary achievements that many consider the start of the Dark Ages. The Ostrogothic Kingdom took power following Rome's collapse, and contributed absolutely nothing to culture in their 60 year (lol 60 years) reign.

"GOAT" Warriors.

The Romans (now under the Byzantine name) slapped your shit up and down, from North Africa (they destroyed the Vandals in North Africa) to ransacking the Goths in Italy in a decisive reconquest. The Byzantine Empire lasted some 900 years after, while the remnants of the Germanic tribes cobbled together some joke called the Holy Roman Empire.

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-the-holy-roman-empire-is-neither-holy-nor-roman-nor-an-empire-voltaire-191214.jpg

The Romans were right in nicknaming the Germanic tribes "Barbarians." They tried countless times to civilize you, but it wouldn't take, and you responded like the proverbial chimp who flings its shit in anger.

the ostrogothic kingdom was followed by the lombards (germanic) so just lol at your 60 years argument.
rome started collapsing because the phyrric victory in the marcomanni (germanic) wars you peasant.
byzantines couldn't even contest italy lol, went in fought, then left.
the holy roman empire lasted 4x the entire history of your banana country tbh. that the hre kept europe christian and held france in check for a thousand years.
voltaire (the guy with the quote) was mad at us tbh because we beat his ass.

TLDR:
https://tied.verbix.com/project/chron/europe3.gif

all green hues are germanic.

arguing history with merycans, :lmao

midnightpulp
01-27-2018, 11:03 AM
the ostrogothic kingdom was followed by the lombards (germanic) so just lol at your 60 years argument.
rome started collapsing because the phyrric victory in the marcomanni (germanic) wars you peasant.
byzantines couldn't even contest italy lol, went in fought, then left.
the holy roman empire lasted 4x the entire history of your banana country tbh. that the hre kept europe christian and held france in check for a thousand years.
voltaire (the guy with the quote) was mad at us tbh because we beat his ass.

TLDR:
https://tied.verbix.com/project/chron/europe3.gif

all green hues are germanic.

arguing history with merycans, :lmao

:lol From "500 AD"

Justin kicked your asses out about 40 years later. Your map is before the reconquest. Look how the colors change in just 65 years.

http://webserver.sms.org/intranet/CLASSES/history/worldhist/maps/web/byz565.gif

You also lost that North Africa slice around 530 (checking wiki): Ah, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandalic_War. 533.

Italy, (and the Mediterranean) was the most important overall region during the early middle-ages, so holding that area was more important than sitting around freezing to death and committing incest up in Northern Europe.

:lmao Cherry picking a map just right after the fall of Rome. I don't know much about the history of the Germanic tribes in Spain, so let's see how long you held on to that territory.

A dispute weakened the kingdom before the Arab invasion in 711.

~211 years. Not bad, until you lost it to the Arabs (isn't that happening in Germany again? :lol).

The HRE:

The Holy Roman Empire covered much of Europe and lasted for over a millennium, but has long been regarded as ineffective and largely irrelevant to broader historical issues.

Also, Napolean went scorched Earth on the HRE, validating Voltaire. Too bad he didn't live to see it.

dfens
01-27-2018, 01:07 PM
:lol From "500 AD"

Justin kicked your asses out about 40 years later. Your map is before the reconquest. Look how the colors change in just 65 years.

http://webserver.sms.org/intranet/CLASSES/history/worldhist/maps/web/byz565.gif

You also lost that North Africa slice around 530 (checking wiki): Ah, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandalic_War. 533.

Italy, (and the Mediterranean) was the most important overall region during the early middle-ages, so holding that area was more important than sitting around freezing to death and committing incest up in Northern Europe.

:lmao Cherry picking a map just right after the fall of Rome. I don't know much about the history of the Germanic tribes in Spain, so let's see how long you held on to that territory.

~211 years. Not bad, until you lost it to the Arabs (isn't that happening in Germany again? :lol).

The HRE:

Also, Napolean went scorched Earth on the HRE, validating Voltaire. Too bad he didn't live to see it.

did we start Rome decline? yes
did we partition the the western roman empire? yes
did Rome decline and then fall because of us? yes.
eastern roman empire is the roman empire in name only, it's just a greek empire.
did ALL of rich italy stay in the HRE and under Austria till 1800 ? yes, it was contested, but we're the ones to keep it.

and we went scorched earth on france b2b2b after that tbh ... too bad napoleon didn't live to see it.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 04:50 PM
$835 Million Buyout Clause :wow

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2017/11/25/lionel-messi-signs-new-barcelona-contract-set-to-become-worlds-highest-paid-footballer/#91d80767ef92