PDA

View Full Version : Realistic predictions on how the rest of the Syrian war plays out?

Mark Celibate
01-13-2018, 05:32 PM
Governent is currently making big strides in Idlib. Will this thing be over in 2018? What will the Turks role be? They are planning to attack SDF held Afrin as we speak, what will the USA have to say about that since we back SDF? Will Russia let turkey do it? Will turkey ever leave Syria or try to land grab? ISIS has fallen mostly but I feel like this thing is going to get even more dicey.

boutons_deux
01-22-2018, 09:38 AM
A new war in Repug-created shithole of the M/E

Turkey starts ground incursion into Kurdish-controlled Afrin in Syria

Move follows intense aerial bombardment of enclave, with Kurdish militias shelling Turkish border province in response

Turkey (https://www.theguardian.com/world/turkey) said it had begun a ground incursion into the Kurdish enclave in Syria known as Afrin a day after intense aerial bombardment that signalled the opening of hostilities in a new phase of Ankara’s involvement in the war across the border.

The launch of the ground campaign by the Turkish military on Sunday, alongside Syrian rebel factions under Ankara’s tutelage.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/21/turkey-starts-ground-incursion-into-kurdish-controlled-afrin-in-syria

The Kurds have been backed by the USA against ISIS

Turkey is great friends with Putin

Turkey and USA are both NATO members

Thanks, Repugs and BigOil.

For a decade plus now, and for decades to come, the world will be a better place and thankful for your geopolitical fuckups.

Anybody here buy any of dubya's Wounded Warrior shithole paintings? Warriors that dubya himself Wounded for BigOil.

RandomGuy
01-22-2018, 12:18 PM
Governent is currently making big strides in Idlib. Will this thing be over in 2018? What will the Turks role be? They are planning to attack SDF held Afrin as we speak, what will the USA have to say about that since we back SDF? Will Russia let turkey do it? Will turkey ever leave Syria or try to land grab? ISIS has fallen mostly but I feel like this thing is going to get even more dicey.

Assad will cling to power as long as he is still supported by Iran and Russia. He will eventually finish the civil war and kill a lot more people in reprisal. Refugee crisis will continue unabated.

ISIS will stick around, lobbing car bombs for decades.

Ground situation will stabilize as Assad reasserts control. Turkey will get its dick handed to it by the battle-hardened Kurds, and will lean very very heavily on airpower, and eventually achieve its ends, but with more casualties than they would like.

Turkey will be allowed to crush the Kurds, because that is what Putin wants. Putin will back Turkey, because this eliminates an alternative power center in Syria. Because Trump doesn't want to cross Putin, Trump will sit idly by.

Majority of the fighting will be over in 2018, with a low level conflict raging for decades, fuelled by the Saudis.

hater
01-22-2018, 03:59 PM
Turkey will gain ground on Kurds.

Pace negotiations will be sabotaged by US/Saudi/Israel every time so Assad will resort to keep gaining ground on terrorist areas.

US will keep illegal ocupation and supporting and training terrorists who will keep being a pest to Assad.

A deal will be reached by Turkey/US to avoid direct confrontation will probably mean US betraying the Kurds to allow Turkish terrorist factions in Syria.

Sadly not much more will improve. Will be a stalemate until Iran/Saudi/US/israel decide to start WW3. This will most likely start by Saudi/Israel/US bombing of Iran//Syria and Lebanon. Probably aftr a false flag attack is staged by them

hater
01-24-2018, 12:45 AM

Check

A deal will be reached by Turkey/US to avoid direct confrontation will probably mean US betraying the Kurds to allow Turkish terrorist factions in Syria.

And check. :lol US already betraying the Kurds :lol

The White House sent out a message aimed at mollifying Turkey’s president on Tuesday, suggesting that the United States was easing off its support for the Syrian Kurds.

For its part, the White House disavowed a plan by the American military to create a Kurdish-led force in northeastern Syria, which Turkey has vehemently opposed. Turkey, which considers the Kurdish militia a terrorist organization, fears the plan would cement a Kurdish enclave along its southern frontier.

:lmao canceling your 30,000 Kurd army plans after 2 days :lmao

Got damn Im good

hater
01-24-2018, 12:49 AM
:lmao what a stupid plan to attempt to create an enclave composed of your NATO team members “terrorist” organization ontheir border :lol

:lol and we thought ObAma and Kerry were bad :lmao. Mattis, Tillerson and Trump are fucking amateurs

Kurds are fucking stupid if they stick with US. They have 2 options:
1 Join Russia and Assad side and live
2 Get obliterated by Turkey when US pulls its support from them

FuzzyLumpkins
01-24-2018, 01:50 AM
I predict hater and the local Nazi will root against US interests and predict an outcome that serves that viewpoint.

hater
01-24-2018, 08:17 AM
I root against terrorism and its sponsors. U dont??

boutons_deux
01-24-2018, 09:44 AM
https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/01/24/the-u-s-foreign-policy-elite-still-wants-the-middle-east-for-its-oil-and-its-strategic-location/

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 10:15 AM
I predict hater and the local Nazi will root against US interests and predict an outcome that serves that viewpoint.

Pretty safe bet.

hater
01-24-2018, 10:28 AM
Of course I wll root against war and forcefully removing forign leaders. That just creates more chaos and death as proven in the removal of Hussein and Ghaddafi.

And unlike posters above, Inalso root against Us neocon globalistic strategies. Always have always will.

Back on topic, if the US would withdraw from Syria theatre I believe total peace could be achieved within weeks. US is the main obstqcle to a true Syrian peace. Syria, Russia, Turkey, Iran and the rebel factions would broker a lasting peace deal.

As an additional prediction: war in Donbas will intensify as Ukraine is about to sign a law that equates declaration of war vs Russia and US arming Ukraine with lethal weapons free of charge.

rjv
01-24-2018, 12:07 PM
neocons (essentially both parties) want regime change. that is always the desired outcome.

Axl Rose
01-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Turkey is about to invade Afrin me thinks. Kurds to allow SAA into the city? :wow

turkish spurs fan
01-24-2018, 02:25 PM
turkey is not againts kurds. turkey fighting againts usa backed terrorist PKK in syria. turkey welcomed 400 000 kurdish refugees from syria who ran away from pkk.

RandomGuy
01-25-2018, 04:19 PM
turkey is not againts kurds. turkey fighting againts usa backed terrorist PKK in syria. turkey welcomed 400 000 kurdish refugees from syria who ran away from pkk.

At least they aren't Armenians, am I right?

RandomGuy
01-25-2018, 04:27 PM
Personally, the Turkish operation smacks of Erdogan making up another fake enemy in order to consolidate more dictatorial powers, and marginalize any opposition.

It works the same in any country.

(edit)
The big worry:

A more immediate concern is whether the Turks plan to push into other YPG strongholds. America has some 2,000 troops stationed in Syria, many in the Kurdish-held north-east. If Turkish troops start shooting at YPG fighters in those areas, American soldiers could end up in the crossfire. The result could be a direct clash between NATO allies.

https://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21735604-clash-america-possible-turkeys-offensive-syria-complicates-already

koriwhat
01-25-2018, 04:28 PM
Personally, the Turkish operation smacks of Erdogan making up another fake enemy in order to consolidate more dictatorial powers, and marginalize any opposition.

i wouldn't put it past that devil erdogan.

hater
01-26-2018, 03:51 PM
:lmao holy shit

TURKEY TO U.S. TROOPS IN SYRIA: PLEASE MOVE SO WE CAN ATTACK YOUR KURDISH ALLIES

The U.S. military is refusing to say whether it will move hundreds of its troops from a town in northern Syria after Turkey vowed to extend its anti-Kurdish offensive there, potentially bringing Turkish forces into confrontation with their American allies.

“They'll stay or they'll go. Don't know what the answer will be,” Lt. Gen. Kenneth “Frank” McKenzie, director joint staff for the U.S. military, told reporters at the Pentagon Thursday.

:lmao Stupid Dog Mattis

What an incompetent buffoon :lol makes Kerry look like Machiavelli

hater
01-26-2018, 04:02 PM

:lol US was in the process of founding a Kurdish permanent enclave in Turkish border and arming them with god knows what

That is possibly one of the stupidest move in warfare history :lmao

Its actually fucking scary to think these incompetent clowns are running our military. As of right now if a big war breaks out vs a real adversary we would get our asses handed to us. So we would resort to nuking the planet and thus ending all life

hater
01-26-2018, 04:08 PM
Now the us is in yet another lose lose situation.

Betray the kurds and thus looking like a shit joke of an army or possibly going at it vs a NATO brother :lmao

Holy shit

hater
01-27-2018, 09:16 AM

And check. Called this shit

The US betayal of Kuds is complete:

The US told Ankara it will not deliver any more weapons to the Syrian Kurdish PYD/YPG fighters, Turkish media report. The news comes as the Turkish operation ‘Olive Branch’ in northern Syria has entered its eighth day.

:lmao shithole army

hater
01-27-2018, 09:23 AM

What an embarrasment

hater
01-30-2018, 11:56 PM
Hearing some disturbing chatters on the twitterwebs nigas

Holefully this is jot true. Would be a slap in the face to Uncle Sam courtesy of Erdopig :wow

hater
01-31-2018, 12:00 AM

hater
02-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Word on the streets is Assad is allowing YPG to traverse his lqnds to go confront Turkey

In other words Assad is using US armed and trained Kurds against cErdopig :lmao

Genius imo

Let Turkey and US peasants bleed each other and then score great deals vs both when they are on their last legs :wow

Playing chess while Stupid Dog Mattis and co play with their balls :lol

Pavlov
02-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Word on the streets is Assad is allowing YPG to traverse his lqnds to go confront Turkey

In other words Assad is using US armed and trained Kurds against cErdopig :lmao

Genius imo

Let Turkey and US peasants bleed each other and then score great deals vs both when they are on their last legs :wow

Playing chess while Stupid Dog Mattis and co play with their balls :lolAre you on the streets in Syria?

turkish spurs fan
02-10-2018, 05:29 PM
usa-russia-iran-turkey-israel on pitch.

real chaos. real chess.

hater
02-10-2018, 05:44 PM
:lol listing shitty turkey qmong those capable militaries

hater
02-10-2018, 05:45 PM

Pace negotiations will be sabotaged by US/Saudi/Israel every time so Assad will resort to keep gaining ground on terrorist areas.

US will keep illegal ocupation and supporting and training terrorists who will keep being a pest to Assad.

Sadly not much more will improve. Will be a stalemate until Iran/Saudi/US/israel decide to start WW3. This will most likely start by Saudi/Israel/US bombing of Iran//Syria and Lebanon. Probably aftr a false flag attack is staged by them

My last paragraph turning true. Isreali planes hit over syria

turkish spurs fan
02-10-2018, 06:00 PM
lol karlov
lol the russian pilot
still trying turkey be with them.
iran is afraid to be sold by russia
assad is just a cartoon.
iran looks to be the real loser.
pkk/ypg are whores of anybody lmfao

hater
02-10-2018, 06:43 PM
:lmao turkey getting their ass handed to them by a bunch of women in kurdish uniforms :lmao

turkish spurs fan
02-11-2018, 07:12 PM
:lmao turkey getting their ass handed to them by a bunch of women in kurdish uniforms :lmao

lol they (pkk) also love wearing women uniform to be seen as civil

http://img1.aksam.com.tr/imgsdisk/2016/01/09/090120160105295528802.jpghttps://d.siyasetcafe.com/news/11948.jpghttp://cdn.yeniakit.com.tr/images/upload/kobani_7127.jpg

pgardn
02-12-2018, 12:39 AM
My last paragraph turning true. Isreali planes hit over syria

What?

You are focusing on only one part of this mess.

Iran sent a drone into Israel from Syria. Russia did not inform Israel. Israel retaliated by destroying 8 Syrian anti aircraft bases and 4 Iranian. This does NOT happen unless Russia allows it. The Iranians and Assad know Russia can protect those sites. Then an Israeli plane got hit on the way out. So now Russia is in a bit of a fix. The Russians DO NOT want the Iranians screwing with Israel and neither does Assad. Assad can't do anything about it as the Iranian presence is quite large. But Russia can. They let Israel hit those sites, but they also did not inform concerning the drone. Time to choose a side. Welcome to screwing around in other countries. The US has remained on the sidelines, vexing Israel as to what our contributions will be.

A mess you have completely bypassed as you are fixated only on Turkey and the Kurds. And thought the Russians were playing good guy as you suckle off Putin's teets.

clambake
02-12-2018, 01:29 AM
What?

Iran sent a drone into Israel from Syria. Russia did not inform Israel. Israel retaliated by destroying 8 Syrian anti aircraft bases and 4 Iranian. This does NOT happen unless Russia allows it. The Iranians and Assad know Russia can protect those sites. Then an Israeli plane got hit on the way out. So now Russia is in a bit of a fix. The Russians DO NOT want the Iranians screwing with Israel and neither does Assad. Assad can't do anything about it as the Iranian presence is quite large. But Russia can. They let Israel hit those sites, but they also did not inform concerning the drone. Time to choose a side. Welcome to screwing around in other countries. The US has remained on the sidelines, vexing Israel as to what our contributions will be.

A mess you have completely bypassed as you are fixated only on Turkey and the Kurds. And thought the Russians were playing good guy as you suckle off Putin's teets.

i have no idea if any of this is true........but i'm diggin it, please carry on. soon, certain jagoffs will post something from the farmers almanac that completely disputes your narrative. but don't be swayed.

they are jagoffs.

pgardn
02-12-2018, 08:47 AM
i have no idea if any of this is true........but i'm diggin it, please carry on. soon, certain jagoffs will post something from the farmers almanac that completely disputes your narrative. but don't be swayed.

they are jagoffs.

WaPo NyTimes The Guardian saying basically the same thing about the incident. But it just happened on Saturday so new info will surface and the picture may change.

I am adding it may be time for Russia to "pick sides"

The bottom line is you don't go into these areas and fight without getting strung up in it all. We have certainly learned this. (But still remain in Afghanistan and have presence in other places as well) The Russians knew they could get caught in a mess by maintaining a base in Syria and wanting a say in the ME. It really depends on how pissed Israel is. And if the Russians can can control Hezbollah and Iran (from wanting revenge thru just generally showing Israel they have a new base with a big benefactor to strike them from). The only reason I know any of this is I get guided to the more pertinent stuff by my Uncle who was a diplomat. Not attempting to brag, it's just that this same poster puts up constant crap. And this insistence on portraying the Russians as heroic antagonists of the US is laughable. Even though we are a democratic nation, our leaders have made some obvious mistakes in hindsight. But, we can get rid of them. And picking sides as good guys and bad guys becomes very difficult. I will stick with the Democratic nations, thank you very much.

Aside: if you ever have a chance to pick up a copy of Foreign Affairs it's really good. Authors are often guys who have made the errors, are retired, and are free to write articles on the history of certain problems as they are no longer beholden to a party or the US (foreign authors) Try finding stuff like this written by Russian or Chinese author still living in their country, no way... Hater don't get this.

turkish spurs fan
02-13-2018, 06:38 AM
lol pkk terrorists who fired rockets to turkey and killed many civil people are hunted by tsk drone. one of them was 17 years old teenager fatma avlar.

** YPG/PKK's 106 mm recoilless is shelling Turkish cities from Syria-Afrin. A Turkish drone follows the truck and destroys its camouflaged secret shelter

https://twitter.com/anadoluagency/status/963398800793591808

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvQFigdUUE4

http://aa.com.tr/en/todays-headlines/civilian-victims-in-turkey-of-pyd-pkk-terrorists/1055719

http://icdn.ensonhaber.com/resimler/diger/iolk_3896.jpg

Mark Celibate
02-13-2018, 10:27 AM
Nice propaganda mehmet

turkish spurs fan
02-13-2018, 10:32 AM
1080p quality http://www.trthaber.com/dosyalar/videolar/28a098f64fe42de3506ae092ab8abf33.mp4

spurraider21
02-13-2018, 11:10 AM
Lol claiming moral high ground while trying to cover up attempted genocide

RandomGuy
02-20-2018, 01:08 PM
What?

Pretty good analysis. :tu

RandomGuy
02-20-2018, 01:11 PM
WaPo NyTimes The Guardian saying basically the same thing about the incident. But it just happened on Saturday so new info will surface and the picture may change.

I am adding it may be time for Russia to "pick sides"

The bottom line is you don't go into these areas and fight without getting strung up in it all. We have certainly learned this. (But still remain in Afghanistan and have presence in other places as well) The Russians knew they could get caught in a mess by maintaining a base in Syria and wanting a say in the ME. It really depends on how pissed Israel is. And if the Russians can can control Hezbollah and Iran (from wanting revenge thru just generally showing Israel they have a new base with a big benefactor to strike them from). The only reason I know any of this is I get guided to the more pertinent stuff by my Uncle who was a diplomat. Not attempting to brag, it's just that this same poster puts up constant crap. And this insistence on portraying the Russians as heroic antagonists of the US is laughable. Even though we are a democratic nation, our leaders have made some obvious mistakes in hindsight. But, we can get rid of them. And picking sides as good guys and bad guys becomes very difficult. I will stick with the Democratic nations, thank you very much.

Aside: if you ever have a chance to pick up a copy of Foreign Affairs it's really good. Authors are often guys who have made the errors, are retired, and are free to write articles on the history of certain problems as they are no longer beholden to a party or the US (foreign authors) Try finding stuff like this written by Russian or Chinese author still living in their country, no way... Hater don't get this.

Foreign Affairs is one of my go-tos, especially when travelling. Text/information dense, few ads/pictures. Worth every penny, and always some expert analysis.

hater
02-20-2018, 09:37 PM
Looks like Erdopig overplayed his hand tbqh

Already a month into his war and barely scratched Afrin. Lost a few helicopters tons of vehicles and dozens of turkish soldiers

Stupid neqnderthal :lol

Also looks like Syria is goind to enter to defend Afrin

Erdopig already saying he might just do ansiege of Afrin :lol

hater
02-20-2018, 10:10 PM
Assad about to kick off q gound invasion in that pocket East of Damascus. US media already bringing out stories about dead civilians on that area where mostly Al Nusra live and have been shelling Eastrn damascus for 7 years. Doubt not many Civilians there and mostly terrorists and their prisioners.

Ma niga Lavrov already said if those terrorists are not told to chill by their sponsors they will be exterminated :wow

hater
02-22-2018, 02:53 PM
Crazyness going on. Turkey attacking Assad army as they enter Afrin to protect it but many enter anyway. Welcomed by civilians

And in Aleppo Assad army is taking over as well as ypg is scrambling to go to afrin as well

Turkey has already attacked Syrian army twice in last couple of days. This is just going to escalate

Mark Celibate
02-22-2018, 05:33 PM
Don’t understand Erdogans thinking here. He’s violating another country’s sovereignty against international law. What happens after they capture Afrin? Won’t be able to get away with annexing, he’s gotta give it back at some point. Eventually YPG retreats and fights another day. I guess he just wants to flee them off his border and give control back to the SAA eventually hopefully. But there’s a lot that can go wrong between now and then.

turkish spurs fan
02-22-2018, 05:47 PM
operation of turkey is not againts international law. every country have right to defend its borders againts terrorist organizations. if you say there is a regime who can clear pkk threats to neighbored country you are just funny. assad is not capable of this. if he was, he would do it before turkey entered.

assad who killed more than 700 000 his people can not design the future of syria by the way. insisting on assad will cause more people to die. russia should think replacing assad with another cartoon as a first step. 3.5 millions of syrians live in turkey and they're supporting erdogan actions. there is not nothing more legal than this operation.

hater
02-22-2018, 06:14 PM
:lmao dont be a retard Turkish turdnugget

How is Assad supposed to control PKK when he is fighting on multiple fronts vs Turkish backd ISIS and othr terrorist. Also when US airforce is protecting PKK. They cant fight everyone at the same time

Its Erdopigs fault PKK took over the north as he supported ISIS for so many years

Lmao stupid retard

hater
02-23-2018, 09:33 AM
Don’t understand Erdogans thinking here. He’s violating another country’s sovereignty against international law. What happens after they capture Afrin? Won’t be able to get away with annexing, he’s gotta give it back at some point. Eventually YPG retreats and fights another day. I guess he just wants to flee them off his border and give control back to the SAA eventually hopefully. But there’s a lot that can go wrong between now and then.

Erdopig is diging himslf up a grave tbqh

Hes pissing off pretty much everyone around him
Nato
Us
Syria
Russia
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Greece
Cyprus

:lmao hes either the dumbest piece of shit on this planet or he is being played by the Us as a puppet
Which still wold make him a dumb piece of shit

hater
02-23-2018, 09:35 AM
So Us apparently wants cease fire in East Damascus only from assad side. They refuse to ammend and say the terrorists should cease fir as well :lol

Also crisis on Lebanon/Israel offshore gas dispute boiling

Shit gon get real :wow

hater
02-23-2018, 09:37 AM
:lmao Alah, God,Moses,Jesus getting together and placingworlds biggest gas reserves offshore middle east :lol

Nigas are toying with us at this point :lol

hater
02-23-2018, 09:38 AM
:lmao US best proposal was telling Lebanon to share their gas with Israel :lmao

RandomGuy
02-23-2018, 01:58 PM
Assad about to kick off q gound invasion in that pocket East of Damascus. US media already bringing out stories about dead civilians on that area where mostly Al Nusra live and have been shelling Eastrn damascus for 7 years. Doubt not many Civilians there and mostly terrorists and their prisioners.

Ma niga Lavrov already said if those terrorists are not told to chill by their sponsors they will be exterminated :wow

"no children are harmed by Assads magic bombs, which ONLY kill terrorists"

Dang that is some high-tech munitions. :rolleyes

hater
02-23-2018, 02:00 PM
Add italy to the list of countries Erdopig is pissing off

Turkey Navy threatening to sink Italian oil ships working off Cyprus :lol

Mark Celibate
02-23-2018, 02:36 PM
King turkroach is a loose cannon

Mark Celibate
02-23-2018, 02:38 PM
"no children are harmed by Assads magic bombs, which ONLY kill terrorists"

Dang that is some high-tech munitions. :rolleyes
Really, you’re going to open up your cuckhole when the USA has killed plenty of civilians?

hater
02-23-2018, 03:49 PM
Really, you’re going to open up your cuckhole when the USA has killed plenty of civilians?

Neocons truly believe they spread democracy one bomb at a time

Sadly reality speaks otherwise as the most recent US massacre in Raqqa displays

hater
02-23-2018, 04:34 PM
Lot of shit happening next 60 days :wow

Syria invasion of Guouta

Israel/lebanon gas dispute boiling over

Russian election

Decision on Bibi charges

US opening embassy in Jerusalem in May

:wow

Its the end of times fellas enjoy the last few days

pgardn
02-23-2018, 04:40 PM
King turkroach is a loose cannon

He is.

But hater thinking Assad makes any rules is crackadocious.
The guy is a slavebitch of the Iranians and Russians.

And he posts about Russian elections?

Hater, who is running against Putin?

And then Give all the Putin-made fake party names.

hater
02-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Well see niga. Russian elections being so close to so many important events has to have some significance. Usually countries have their hands tied during election days.

May 14 when US embassy opens is huge. Israeli Independence most important day and Palestine most terrible day in their history. Apocalyptic, its in the bible Huge huuuuuge

Mark Celibate
02-23-2018, 04:50 PM
He is.

But hater thinking Assad makes any rules is crackadocious.
The guy is a slavebitch of the Iranians and Russians.

And he posts about Russian elections?

Hater, who is running against Putin?

And then Give all the Putin-made fake party names.
Oh so you mean they have “authoritarianism with a democratic face” the same way our intelligence community set us up to?

pgardn
02-23-2018, 04:51 PM
Is Putin in a Trump v. Clinton show down of different ideas?
Cant wait for the outcome. How do they do it in Russia hater? By total, some sort of electoral strangeness or like Parlimentaty democratic countries? Nail biter...

pgardn
02-23-2018, 04:54 PM
Oh so you mean they have “authoritarianism with a democratic face” the same way our intelligence community set us up to?

No.

Nyet.

hater
02-23-2018, 06:08 PM
As far as I know every russian citizen can vote. If their elections are fair or not I cant say

I can say US elections ar far from fair as media ridicules anyone disagreeing with the stablishment.

Trump broke through but he is the very first one to do it and he had unlimited money to help him

But my point is not about russian elections being fair or Putin in danger. Im saying election season is a special time where governments have little room to make any major move.

turkish spurs fan
02-25-2018, 02:36 PM
according to france24, 218 russians were killed by usa in deir ezzor province on february 7

http://www.france24.com/en/20180223-russia-fighters-syria-exclusive-interview-mercenary-wagner

boutons_deux
02-25-2018, 02:39 PM
the unwinnable GWOT and MIC profiteering (just another way for oligarchy to loot of Americans) to continue for a few more decades

hater
03-06-2018, 02:15 PM
MSM ramping up the Syria is evil rhetoric

Apparently there are only good guys in East ghouta although the rebel areas are controlled by Al Nusra, the wing of Al Qaeda :lol

Also civilians trying to flee are being prevnted or killed by these “good” rebels

Chemical attack false flags are growing in the area

Good thing is civilians there seem to be clamoring for Syrian army to free them and want the terrorists out even flying Syrian flags in Ghouta

We will see if a false flag as I predicted realy happens and if US and Israel start bombing Assad

That is the only chance they have to prevent an Assad total victory in the area. Id say there are 3 weeks left. If US doesnt step in the next 3 weeks, ghouta will be fully liberated

hater
03-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Shit there goes my 3 week prediction

Looks like US will probably step in to help Al Nusra and Al qaeda in Ghouta in the next few days

If we step in we are truly the terroists air force :wow

hater
03-13-2018, 06:31 AM
Shits getting real homies

ISIS spokeswoman Nikki hayley has promised US will attack Syria soon

Nig Lavrov said if that happens There will be consequenses and Russian MOD said they will protect their units if US attacks :wow

“There are many Russian advisers, representatives of the Russian Center for Reconciliation of Opposing Sides and [Russian] servicemen in Damascus and at Syrian defense facilities,” Gerasimov stated.

In case lives of Russian military personnel are put in danger, the Russian Armed Forces will respond with certain measure to both “missiles” and “lauchers” which are delivering these projectiles.

Russian MoD also says it has information that militants in Syria are planning to stage chemical attacks against civilians under the guise of the Syrian government. According to Gerasimov, they have already sent ‘civilians’ in Eastern Ghouta who will ‘play victims’ of chemical attacks. Members of the White Helmets and film crews are already there, he pointed out.

“It is one thing to irresponsibly use a microphone in the UN Security Council and another thing when [both Russian and American] military have channels of communication, and these channels show very clearly what could be done and what cannot be done,” Lavrov said. :lol ma niga

hater
03-13-2018, 06:32 AM
Turkey foreign Minister said US Turkey rlations at a breaking point. Russian cruise missile ships arriving in Syria :wow

boutons_deux
03-14-2018, 03:37 PM
Syria’s War of Ethnic Cleansing (https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/03/14/syrias-war-of-ethnic-cleansing/)

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/03/14/syrias-war-of-ethnic-cleansing/

turkish spurs fan
03-18-2018, 04:07 AM
BREAKING: Turkish forces and Free Syrian Army 'take complete control' of city centre of Syria's Afrin

LOL PKK/PYD

hater
03-24-2018, 01:36 PM

Ma niga Lavrov’s promise becomes fact :wow

What a bad ass mofo :wow

boutons_deux
04-04-2018, 10:34 AM
The Repugs/BigOil having fucked up the M/E, Trash is preparing to cede Syria to BFF puppetmaster Pootin

Trump Reportedly Instructed Military Leaders to Prep Withdrawal of US Troops from Syria

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-reportedly-instructed-military-leaders-to-prep-withdrawal-of-us-troops-from-syria/

... while Trash prepares to violate posse comitatus by having National Guard POLICE the border against a (stalled) ragtag group from Central America.

hater
04-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Crazy Russia-Iran-Turkey alliance sems legit :wow

No way US or even Israel can fuck with dat

US tried to hijack Russia-Turkey S400 deal by giving away free Patriot missile system to Ankara but Erdopig said fuck you :lmao

Now Russia will not only speed up S400 deliveries but will speed up construction of Turkeys first Nuclear Power Plant :wow

Looks like Syria has been lost and Trump smart to jump ship

Crazy stuff

clambake
04-04-2018, 11:10 AM
trump is helping putin build an empire.

he's dirty.

Avante
04-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Speaking of building a wall. The world needs to get together and just build a huge wall around the Midde East, only thing that comes out is oil***. Let those freaks do what they have been doing since day one.....kill.

*** holes in the wall with pipe lines.

hater
04-04-2018, 01:03 PM
trump is helping putin build an empire.

he's dirty.

Nah it was Obama and Shillary (as sec of state) that helped Putin get back in the MIddle East

They bombed lybia and killed Ghadaffi and sold arms to insurgents than then went to Syria. They tried to take Assad out by building their Jihadi army there but it morphed into the ISIS frankenstein. That frankenstein so closeto Russias border is what triggered Russia to go inside Syria.

USA was checkmated in Syria the moment Russia enterd the theatre via their military bases in Tartus. US jihadi ground army was oblitrated like kockroaches. They obviously did not expect to encounter a capable air force when built.

Now they are like the losers at a Prom Dance that waited too long to pick a dance parter and are now stuck with a fat pig called the Syrian Kurds :lol

Russias resurgence in the Middle East was all thanks to Obama and Shillary

Trump is smart to jump ship

spurraider21
04-04-2018, 01:08 PM
obomba*

clambake
04-04-2018, 01:21 PM
" i don't telegraph our military moves in public, except when i do"

boutons_deux
04-04-2018, 01:34 PM
obomba*

... which your boy Trash has let "his" Generals free to run wild, effectively in secret.

Pavlov
04-04-2018, 01:40 PM
Decisive!

hater
04-04-2018, 01:44 PM
What is worrying is Israel seems to be trying to incite Hezbola as they recently massacred 18 Palestinians last week for protsting on their border

Netankiller is up to something.

And yeah US is actually building themselves a huge base in Syrias richest oil field.

Trump is smart to get out but will they let him is another story

boutons_deux
04-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Trash has NO IDEA of what he's doing, or what should be done, in any area.

Thanks, "white working rural class"

Pavlov
04-04-2018, 01:45 PM
What is worrying is Israel seems to be trying to incite Hezbola as they recently massacred 18 Palestinians last week for protsting on their border

And yeah US is actually building themselves a huge base in Syrias richest oil field.

Trump is smart to get out but will they let him is another storyWho is "they"?

boutons_deux
04-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Who is "they"?

AIPAC, etc, all the WEALTHY Jews he pandered to by the move to Jerusalem.

To paraphrase dubya to the NAACP: Trashs says "I value Jewish money" (not Jews)

hater
04-05-2018, 12:54 PM
:wow chinese defense minister going raw :wow

"I am visiting Russia as the new defense minister of China to show the world the high level of development of our bilateral relations and firm determination of our armed forces to strengthen strategic cooperation," Wei said.

"The Chinese side has come to let the Americans know about the close ties between the Russian and Chinese armed forces of China and Russia, especially in this situation..... We’ve come to support you."

hater
04-08-2018, 10:00 AM

Trump is smart to get out but will they let him is another story

I was correct after al sadly :(

Another chemical weapon attack false flag in Syria just today. Expect shit to get real now and US start bombing Assad forces.

Mainstream media already going with conclusion Assad gassed his own people. Called this shit months ago

War is coming

hater
04-08-2018, 10:01 AM

Posted this months ago.

My last prediction became true unfortunately :pctoss

Shit getting real

hater
04-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Prediction:

If media can hype the attack successfully with US and world public(70% chance of this happening) US will start bombing assad with help from Israel and Saudi

Israel will immediately also bomb Lebanon. I expect things to escalate quickly as they will be on a time crunch to make progress and stun Iran/Russia

What will Erdogan do is the question? Will he sit idle as Syria/Lebanon get obliterated? Or will he step in to help Iran/Russia and forever switch sides?

Reck
04-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Trump says he wants to get out of Syria and a few days later Assad starts using chemical weapons again. :lol

What a tactician that Trump guy!

hater
04-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Trump says he wants to get out of Syria and a few days later Assad starts using chemical weapons again. :lol

What a tactician that Trump guy!

Hes not in charge in that theatre tbqh

hater
04-08-2018, 11:03 PM

pgardn
04-08-2018, 11:12 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/08/trump-big-price-to-pay-suspected-syria-chemical-weapons-attack

Is shit getting real?

pgardn
04-08-2018, 11:18 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43694588

looks like Syria may be getting hit again...
Stress on preliminary report

Avante
04-09-2018, 03:28 AM
When does the world ban together and go into these middle eastern trouble spots and take over? Obviiously those people can't do much on their own.

Who isn't fed up with those counties by now, they really can;t find anything to do other than fight all the time? They really do need some other interests.

ElNono
04-09-2018, 03:57 AM
Well, I was hoping this dumbass clown prez we have would at least have two years before getting baited into a war, but it ain't going to happen... smdh

ElNono
04-09-2018, 04:00 AM
When does the world ban together and go into these middle eastern trouble spots and take over? Obviiously those people can't do much on their own.

Who isn't fed up with those counties by now, they really can;t find anything to do other than fight all the time? They really do need some other interests.

Because Israel is there too. Otherwise that whole damn place would've been flattened into a giant parking lot a long time ago, IMO.

boutons_deux
04-09-2018, 08:02 AM
America has already "go(ne) into these middle eastern troubles spots", it's called "invading Iraq for BigOil",

which was predated by CIA overthrowing Mossadegh in 1953 to install the Shah, murderous, oppersive, hated autocrat, who shit on Iran until the Iranian revolution of the 1979, yielding deeply theocratic, anti-American, terror-sponsoring Iran of the last 30 years.

Wherever the American Corporate Empire goes, shit gets worse and stays shitty for decades.

goddamn, Muslim-hating Avante is stupid as fuck.

pgardn
04-09-2018, 08:05 AM

Neither Christopher or you understand the Iranians are basically running the show on the ground. When the going gets tough on the ground, what do you do? The Russians don’t want their troops in Syria messing around with the building to building fight. The Syrian army that fights on the ground is basically Iranian proxy groups. Assad’s decisions are possibly quite meaningless. And if Iran is making decisions because they can, then Israel will be making decisions as well. Assad had many years to produce an entire generation of fighting hatred. The Iranians are willing to take on this fight.

The Russians need the Iranian groups to do the fighting. They automatically lose control of some of the decision making. Welcome to hell.

pgardn
04-09-2018, 08:10 AM
America has already "go into these middle eastern troubles spots", it's called "invading Iraq for BigOil",

which was predated by CIA overthrowing Mossadegh in 1953 to install the Shah, murderous, oppersive, hated autocrat, who shit on Iran until the Iranian revolution of the 1979, yielding deeply theocratic, anti-American, terror-sponsoring Iran of the last 30 years.

Wherever the American Corporate Empire goes, shit gets worse and stays shitty for decades.

pgardn
04-09-2018, 08:14 AM
America has already "go into these middle eastern troubles spots", it's called "invading Iraq for BigOil",

Huge oversimplification per usual. But the US installing the Shah and then leaving him, was certainly a horrible decision for everyone in the region. Go back to WWII and the Cold War. You always focus on business and completely overlook the paranoia between the West and Russia after WWII.

boutons_deux
04-09-2018, 08:16 AM
Huge oversimplification per usual. But the US installing the Shah and then leaving him, was certainly a horrible decision for everyone in the region.

It's the accurate, long-term Big Picture that says America sows shit wherever it invades, occupies, disrupts, destabilizes and/or supports, befriends murderous autocrats, dictators for American enrichment.

hater
04-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Assad was winning big in Syria. He was about to call all Ghouta as a victory. It makes absolute zero sense for him to use chemicals.

Of course Mcain and other neocons are saying he was emboldened by Trump comments and thus why he used them. Stupid reason that I hope average american will see through. A general who has been winning the war for the past 7 years does not commit suicide right before a huge victory. It just doesnt happen in real life.

This is textbook false flag

Only open question is how US public reacts to the false flag. If polls show US public is eqting this lie US and Israel will go full steam ahead. If not they will probably go with moderate bombing and major sanctions, abolish Iran deal and apply major sanctions to Iran.

US public has huge role right now lets hope they reqct like they have been and see through neocon lies.

boutons_deux
04-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Trump gets schooled in Syria on how much his words matter

During a rally in Ohio the Thursday before last, Trump contradicted and undercut (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-says-were-leaving-syria-like-very-soon-bad-idea/2018/03/31/e50bb7aa-3434-11e8-94fa-32d48460b955_story.html?utm_term=.8f71786b402e) months of public commitments from diplomatic and military leaders that America would not cut and run from Syria.
Speaking off the cuff during what was supposed to be a speech about infrastructure, the president declared:

“We’ll be coming out of Syria, like, very soon. Let the other people take care of it now!”

The next day, news broke (https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-freezes-funds-for-syrian-recovery-signaling-pullback-1522449642) that Trump had suspended more than $200 million in stabilization funds for Syrian recovery efforts — to the grave consternation of the professionals at Foggy Bottom.

“I want to get out,” Trump added last Tuesday at the White House during a news conference with Baltic leaders.

“I want to bring our troops back home. … It’s time.”

This declaration caught military commanders off guard.

Top national security aides persuaded Trump not to immediately pull out (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-instructs-military-to-begin-planning-for-withdrawal-from-syria/2018/04/04/1039f420-3811-11e8-8fd2-49fe3c675a89_story.html?utm_term=.b02fb2839405) the 2,000 Americans who are on the ground during a meeting later in the day.

Then they crafted a statement in the Situation Room designed to reassure allies in the region. But

for Assad and his patrons in Moscow and Tehran, the president’s preferences were crystal clear.

Then, on Saturday night, at least 40 people were killed in another apparent chemical attack on a besieged, rebel-held enclave near Damascus.

“More than 500 people ‘were brought to local medical centers with symptoms indicative of exposure to a chemical agent,’

according to the Syrian American Medical Society, a Washington-based nonprofit group that supports health facilities in the area,” Louisa Loveluck and Erin Cunningham report from the region (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/dozens-killed-in-apparent-chemical-weapons-attack-on-civilians-in-eastern-ghouta--rescue-workers/2018/04/08/231bba18-3ac0-11e8-af3c-2123715f78df_story.html?utm_term=.9555f4ab630b).

“Footage from the area showed bodies strewn across the floor of an air raid shelter.

Among them was a young man who appeared to have died foaming at the mouth and clutching his child.

Rescue workers at the scene said the smell of chlorine in the room had been almost overpowering.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2018/04/09/daily-202-trump-gets-schooled-in-syria-on-how-much-his-words-matter/5acac73d30fb043deaded7dd/?utm_term=.547a3bc81b52 (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2018/04/09/daily-202-trump-gets-schooled-in-syria-on-how-much-his-words-matter/5acac73d30fb043deaded7dd/?utm_term=.547a3bc81b52)

Was The Butcher of Damascus emboldened by Trash running his mouth about abandoning Syria to please his BFF puppetmaster Pootin?

hater
04-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Lol no he was not emboldened. He was winning the war even when Obomba was in power.

Anyway now its the american ppl the only ones who can save us from a major war. Lets hope they take to the streets and protest the neocon plans.

Cant believe John Mccain woke up from his casket to support the war :lol

Sadly JohnBolton is taking office today and with Ttump they might want to make Iraq invasion look like a childrns game. Lets just hope for a miracle and american ppl going to the streets

pgardn
04-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Assad was winning big in Syria. He was about to call all Ghouta as a victory. It makes absolute zero sense for him to use chemicals.

Of course Mcain and other neocons are saying he was emboldened by Trump comments and thus why he used them. Stupid reason that I hope average american will see through. A general who has been winning the war for the past 7 years does not commit suicide right before a huge victory. It just doesnt happen in real life.

This is textbook false flag

Only open question is how US public reacts to the false flag. If polls show US public is eqting this lie US and Israel will go full steam ahead. If not they will probably go with moderate bombing and major sanctions, abolish Iran deal and apply major sanctions to Iran.

US public has huge role right now lets hope they reqct like they have been and see through neocon lies.

Translation

Hater has no clue what is going... so... false flag sales have skyrocketed.

Chris
04-09-2018, 02:24 PM

hater
04-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Latest:
- red cross seen no chemicals used in douma
- UN cannot confirm any chemicals used in Douma
- Douma city hospital head doctor: noone has come here with chemical attack symptoms
- Russian experts arrive in Douma say find no trace of any chemicals

Looks like another epic fail

spurraider21
04-09-2018, 02:45 PM
red cross, who is not in douma, says they have not seen chemical weapons douma. :lol hater

Chris
04-09-2018, 02:46 PM
red cross, who is not in douma, does they have not seen chemical weapons douma. :lol hater

lol English

spurraider21
04-09-2018, 02:47 PM
lol English
lol typos

pgardn
04-09-2018, 03:01 PM
Latest:
- red cross seen no chemicals used in douma
- UN cannot confirm any chemicals used in Douma
- Douma city hospital head doctor: noone has come here with chemical attack symptoms
- Russian experts arrive in Douma say find no trace of any chemicals

Looks like another epic fail

Yeah it’s all made up.

Just. Bunch of kids turned purple and throwing up their vanilla milkshakes.
No worries. The aid workers who have been in says it reeks of nasty shit. The medical staff indicates lung damaged victims, it’s all a lie. Just like before... when it was the truth.

Hater’s next job... Asking Jews to apologize to Nazis for making everything up.

pgardn
04-09-2018, 03:05 PM
red cross, who is not in douma, says they have not seen chemical weapons douma. :lol hater

They have it surrounded at won’t let independent UN groups in.
Photos and footage smuggled out. They are letting Syrian White hats in and they are squealing.

hater
04-09-2018, 03:05 PM

Red cross is not a guy einstein. They have contact w lots of ppl in syria

hater
04-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Oh and :lmao raider :lol

pgardn
04-09-2018, 03:18 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/syria-gas-attack-echoes-assads-gamble-that-gains-outweigh-risk-1523301273

Another take.
Assad could be angering the Russians. They have their own problems with gas and nerve agents.
Butchers and thugs...

spurraider21
04-09-2018, 03:20 PM
http://tass.com/world/998627

presumably where you got your news from, hater. their quote here says they werent in douma

hater
04-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Nope

And looks like someone is full of shit

pgardn
04-09-2018, 03:32 PM
http://tass.com/world/998627

presumably where you got your news from, hater. their quote here says they werent in douma

He gets his news from Carmen Fernandez.
And she likes crescents, not crosses.

pgardn
04-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Nope

And looks like someone is full of shit

March 15....

Chris
04-09-2018, 04:29 PM
Ships ahoy!

turkish spurs fan
04-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Ships ahoy!

fake news

Chris
04-09-2018, 04:57 PM
fake news

I'm actually relieved to hear that if true.

hater
04-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Gawd damn Russian UN ambassador just went apeshit on niggas :lmao

“Do you now understand what you have done?”

“No, you do not.”

“Everywhere you go, everything you touch, you leave behind only chaos. You try to fish in those murky waters, but the only thing you catch is mutants,”

“We’re not particularly keen to be friends with you,” the Russian envoy replied. “We’re not begging you for friendship. We want normal, civilized relations – which you arrogantly refuse, disregarding basic courtesy.”

“You are misguided to think you have friends,” Nebenzia cautioned. “Your so-called friends are just those who can’t say no to you. This is your only criteria for friendship.”

“What [the] military misadventures of the West bring about is well known, as shown by the examples of Yugoslavia, Iraq and Libya. Nobody has vested you with the power to act like the world’s policeman, or to act like the prosecutor, judge, and executioner either,”

hater
04-09-2018, 05:29 PM
He also said UN inspectors can fly out this same evening and begin the invstigation tomorrow

Russian forces will guarante their safety

Im gonna go ahead and bet US/UK will not take that offer :lmao

Another epic fail :lol

hater
04-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Oh shit :lmao :lol :lmao

:lol they actually placed it on a bed :lol

Stupid moron white helmets

Why not cover the bomb with a blanket as well :lmao

boutons_deux
04-09-2018, 06:01 PM
How the Death of 6,000 Sheep Spurred the American Debate on Chemical Weapons

The Dugway sheep incident of March 1968 made visible the military’s covert attempts to test and stockpile millions of dollars worth of chemical weapons

Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-death-6000-sheep-spurred-american-debate-chemical-weapons-cold-war-180968717/#0LvM253CB7yFmJvJ.99

Chris
04-09-2018, 06:26 PM

:lol

hater
04-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Damn

Looks like the heavyweights wil finally throw down some blows :wow

Kiss you children especially well tonight folks

hater
04-09-2018, 09:46 PM

hater
04-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Btw that Dead Hand mode is basically automatic mode

The nuclear launchers will auto fire if their seismic, pressure, light or radiation sensors are triggered

See ya nigas at spurstalk.cave

Pavlov
04-09-2018, 09:50 PM

The nuclear launchers will trigger if their seismic, pressure, light or radiation sensors are triggered

See ya nigas at spurstalk.caveBecause anonymous twitter said so?

hater
04-09-2018, 09:58 PM
The same anonymous twitter that says Assad Gassed Douma? :lol

hater
04-09-2018, 10:12 PM
“When your enemy is nearly defeated and victory is at hand, gas your own people, so that nations greater than yours will intervene and destroy you”

-Sun Tsu The Art Of War. Page: never

Pavlov
04-09-2018, 10:14 PM
The same anonymous twitter that says Assad Gassed Douma? :lolThe same account?

pgardn
04-09-2018, 10:26 PM
“When your enemy is nearly defeated and victory is at hand, gas your own people, so that nations greater than yours will intervene and destroy you”

You have not... a fckn clue.

When you don’t want close quarter fighting that results in deaths of your Iranian bosses men, you gas.
Its a blast. You kill civilians and rebels. It’s easy and you don’t risk soldiers that would rather not fight anyway.

Wake up ya damn moron.

cheguevara
04-09-2018, 10:26 PM

:lmao

cheguevara
04-09-2018, 10:28 PM
You have not... a fckn clue.

When you don’t want close quarter fighting that results in deaths of your Iranian bosses men, you gas.
Its a blast. You kill civilians and rebels. It’s easy and you don’t risk soldiers that would rather not fight anyway.

Wake up ya damn moron.

What?
They have been winning close quarter war for the last 7 years

Plus Terrorists in Douma were days from defeat. They actually just all surrenderred. There was no close quarters you talk about

The supposed “chemical attack” was their parting gift

pgardn
04-09-2018, 10:30 PM

The nuclear launchers will auto fire if their seismic, pressure, light or radiation sensors are triggered

See ya nigas at spurstalk.cave

Okay everyone breath.
Hater is predicting death.

Therefore peace will break out.
Its the only comforting aspect of this situation.

pgardn
04-09-2018, 10:34 PM
What?
They have been winning close quarter war for the last 7 years

Plus Terrorists in Douma were days from defeat. They actually just all surrenderred. There was no close quarters you talk about

The supposed “chemical attack” was their parting gift

Yeah. With gas ya dumb fck.
And with Iranian fantatics. Backed with Russian air support.

Only 7 years... Is that some sort of joke? And the Syrians don’t have control of Syria as a whole. They never will. Syria is fractured.

Of course they surrendered.
They showed they could kill and maim everyone in the area.
You think the war for Syria is over now?

pgardn
04-09-2018, 10:40 PM

Its from Jason Jones...

This is huge news...

cheguevara
04-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Keep up retard

Douma rebels surrendered today. Syria did not need to gas anyone as they were about to surrender

Seems your lame brain cannot even put 2 and 2 together. Idiot

Chris
04-09-2018, 10:43 PM

:lol

pgardn
04-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Keep up retard

Douma rebels surrendered today. Syria did not need to gas anyone as they were about to surrender

Seems your lame brain cannot even put 2 and 2 together. Idiot

Oh they don’t need to gas (opinion from a wanker) so they won’t gas.
Shit, that’s good stuff. From someone who is known for not having a clue.

This coming from the Chavez Venezuela guy.
Hero...

How that work out fool?

hater
04-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Russia Puts Army On High Alert As Anglo-American Axis Readies To Attack Syria – OpEd
April 10, 2018 MINA 0 Comments
By MINA

Russia has put their forces on high alert as the Ango-American axis are readying for potential military action against Bashar Al-Assad by maneuvering attack ships and fighter jets into position off the coast of Syria.

Following yet another chemical weapons hoax, this time in Douma on Saturday, the USS Donald Cook, a guided missile destroyer is in position for any military action within Syria, while the USS Laboon, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer which was previously deployed to Libya after the Benghazi attack, is also in close proximity as is the USS Georgia submarine.

Meanwhile, an RAF operated KC2 tanker, which is used to refuel fighter jets, is also lurking off the coast of Lebanon.

In a related story, Russia has reportedly put its armed forces on a heightened state of alert in response to increasing tensions over Syria and the ongoing fallout over the Skripal poisoning hoax perpetrated by British Intel.

“Starting to hear isolated reports from within #Russia that the nation has put her armed forces on a heightened stage of alert,” tweeted the Intel Crab account, which is an aggregator for Strategic Sentinel, a national security analysis group.

“Command and control systems have been deployed to major military installations,” a source told TASS, adding that the Russian Air Force is closely monitoring the presence of U.S. warships and submarines from the Russian naval facility in Tartus, Syria.

Meanwhile, Russia has launched massive combat drills across the country.

“Russia’s Defense Ministry said in an online statement Monday that it had launched drills stretching from Siberia to the Urals and the Volga region, as well as in Russian military bases in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan,” reports the Moscow Times.

According to the report, Russian soldiers will put their combat skills they learned in Syria to the test during the nationwide exercises.

President Trump commented on the tensions today when he told the press, “We are studying that situation extremely closely. We are meeting with our military and everyone else that will be making some major decisions over the next 24 to 48 hours.”

http://www.eurasiareview.com

Pavlov
04-09-2018, 10:51 PM
Russia Puts Army On High Alert As Anglo-American Axis Readies To Attack Syria – OpEd
April 10, 2018 MINA 0 Comments
By MINA

Russia has put their forces on high alert as the Ango-American axis are readying for potential military action against Bashar Al-Assad by maneuvering attack ships and fighter jets into position off the coast of Syria.

Following yet another chemical weapons hoax, this time in Douma on Saturday, the USS Donald Cook, a guided missile destroyer is in position for any military action within Syria, while the USS Laboon, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer which was previously deployed to Libya after the Benghazi attack, is also in close proximity as is the USS Georgia submarine.

Meanwhile, an RAF operated KC2 tanker, which is used to refuel fighter jets, is also lurking off the coast of Lebanon.

In a related story, Russia has reportedly put its armed forces on a heightened state of alert in response to increasing tensions over Syria and the ongoing fallout over the Skripal poisoning hoax perpetrated by British Intel.

“Starting to hear isolated reports from within #Russia that the nation has put her armed forces on a heightened stage of alert,” tweeted the Intel Crab account, which is an aggregator for Strategic Sentinel, a national security analysis group.

“Command and control systems have been deployed to major military installations,” a source told TASS, adding that the Russian Air Force is closely monitoring the presence of U.S. warships and submarines from the Russian naval facility in Tartus, Syria.

Meanwhile, Russia has launched massive combat drills across the country.

“Russia’s Defense Ministry said in an online statement Monday that it had launched drills stretching from Siberia to the Urals and the Volga region, as well as in Russian military bases in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan,” reports the Moscow Times.

According to the report, Russian soldiers will put their combat skills they learned in Syria to the test during the nationwide exercises.

President Trump commented on the tensions today when he told the press, “We are studying that situation extremely closely. We are meeting with our military and everyone else that will be making some major decisions over the next 24 to 48 hours.”

http://www.eurasiareview.comAn op-ed from Macedonia?

lol

pgardn
04-09-2018, 10:54 PM
An op-ed from Macedonia?

lol

Cant trust any MSM so why not...

No one has ever been gassed in Syria and Assad is a humanitarian.

hater
04-10-2018, 06:13 AM
:lmao what an epic fail of a false flag again

:lol no victims to be found, no chemicals tobe searched

Looks like this attack happened in an alternate universe :lol

pgardn
04-10-2018, 07:02 AM
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/what-we-know-about-the-suspected-gas-attack-in-douma-syria

Much fairer assessment.

Its not surprising no trusted source can verify anything when the Russians are involved.
Crimea... we have no soidiers ...lie
Ukrainnd ... we have no soldiers ... lie

Note the number of gas attacks that have been now been verified and were denied to begin with in the article. If anyone cares to get closer to where we really stand.

Harold Pfluger...Yeah these Facebook/Twitter sources are just clean.
Hater can’t find one legit news source for any claims.

pgardn
04-10-2018, 07:17 AM
The latest try of who has control of what in Syria
Its a mess. Expect the Turkish region to grow.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2015/05/syria-country-divided-150529144229467.html

hater
04-10-2018, 08:43 AM

boutons_deux
04-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Fox News Says It Will Decide Trump’s Syria Response in Next Forty-Eight Hours

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5acbc9114caa416a21182659/master/w_1298,c_limit/Borowitz-Fox-News-Shocker.jpg

NEW YORK —Fox News Channel announced on Monday that it would decide what Donald J. Trump’s Syria response will be in the next forty-eight hours.

At a press conference at the network’s headquarters, Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine Pirro, and the “Fox & Friends” co-host Steve Doocy said that,

as the people who have been entrusted with the decision of whether to use military force, they were not taking their responsibility lightly.
“The U.S. military is the mightiest force in all the world,” Hannity said.

“However we decide that President Trump will use that force in Syria,

we promise that it will be a decision he will be proud of.”

Pirro said that she and her colleagues were taking

“full advantage of the entire Fox News brain trust” to craft Trump’s Syria response.

“The American people should sleep well at night knowing that we are keeping Tucker Carlson in the loop,”

she said.

Ending the press conference on an urgent note, Doocy spoke directly to President Trump.

“Mr. President, we’ll have a decision for you in the next forty-eight hours,” he said.

“Don’t change the channel.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-news-says-it-will-decide-trumps-syria-response-in-next-forty-eight-hours (https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-news-says-it-will-decide-trumps-syria-response-in-next-forty-eight-hours)

hater
04-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Latest dire news folks:
- china warns Nato NOT to attack Syria before an investigation
- turkish press says US, UK and France will strike Syria including Russian bases in the next 24 hours

Pavlov
04-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Latest dire news folks:
- china warns Nato NOT to attack Syria before an investigation
- turkish press says US, UK and France will strike Syria including Russian bases in the next 24 hoursSo you're saying Trump is starting World War III?

Yes or no.

hater
04-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Oh man :(

Its a sad day full scale war is hours away

Pavlov
04-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Oh man :(

Its a sad day full scale war is hours away

983758471953833985Why is Trump starting World War III, hater?

hater
04-10-2018, 05:15 PM

Air traffic controllers telling planes to avoid large swats of airspace

hater
04-10-2018, 05:19 PM

hater
04-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Lmao stupid chinese finally saying they want to support russia and syria

Stupid slow fucks

Too late

pgardn
04-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Russia vetoes U.N. resolution saying they want to pick the investigators at the site in Syria.

These are the same folks who had a government led program to avoid illegal chemical detection in their Olympic athletes blood/urine, the majority of which when tested, were positive. These are the folks who had to be shamed in front of the world and be represented by the Olympic flag.

And they want to have their people test the area?
You have gotta be fckn kidding....

clambake
04-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Russia vetoes U.N. resolution saying they want to pick the investigators at the site in Syria.

These are the same folks who had a government led program to avoid illegal chemical detection in their Olympic athletes blood/urine, the majority of which when tested, were positive. These are the folks who had to be shamed in front of the world and be represented by the Olympic flag.

And they want to have their people test the area?
You have gotta be fckn kidding....

how dare you question trumps overlords.

hater
04-10-2018, 10:09 PM

pgardn
04-10-2018, 10:17 PM

Sputnik News...

*crinkle trash*

hater
04-11-2018, 09:38 AM

:wow :wow

clambake
04-11-2018, 09:51 AM
he didn't "telegraph" these military moves.

he "tweeted" them.