PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea! Manning running for Senate

hater
01-13-2018, 07:45 PM
Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea! Might move to MD for a few konths to vote fo him tbqh

We badly need a hero in th senate for a change

Chelita! Chelita!

koriwhat
01-13-2018, 08:34 PM
Chelsea Womanning... Barf!

hater
01-13-2018, 08:46 PM
Chelsea without a dick would be a better politician than most retarded dicked cucks imo

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!

AaronY
01-13-2018, 08:48 PM
Ew

hater
01-13-2018, 08:55 PM
Love me some chelsea

Chelsea! Chelsea!

koriwhat
01-13-2018, 08:55 PM
Love me some chelsea

Chelsea! Chelsea!

i bet you do backdoor billy

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2018, 10:51 PM
:lol he committed espionage how the fuck is he even able to run

pgardn
01-13-2018, 11:07 PM
Wow...

Just wow... Senator on suicide watch.

hater
01-13-2018, 11:11 PM
:lol he committed espionage how the fuck is he even able to run

Pardoned by the president like Nazi criminal Joey Arpaio

Both them running for senate :lmao

:lmao usa “first world” country :lol

DMX7
01-14-2018, 12:19 AM
Trump thinks she's a traitor. I don't know if I agree with that, but she is definitely a fame seeker in my opinion. She's running, in part, on her credentials as an army vet, specifically as an "army intelligence analyst". Give her the troll of the year award for that! :lol

Spurtacular
01-14-2018, 08:27 AM
Trump thinks she's a traitor. I don't know if I agree with that, but she is definitely a fame seeker in my opinion. She's running, in part, on her credentials as an army vet, specifically as an "army intelligence analyst". Give her the troll of the year award for that! :lol

Snowden is a hero (Trump calls him a traitor). For Manning, I've still seen no proof that the Americans were perpetrating murder. I've only heard innuendo to that end.

Reck
01-14-2018, 09:42 AM

:lol

What a shithole.

hater
01-14-2018, 11:35 AM
Snowden is a hero (Trump calls him a traitor). For Manning, I've still seen no proof that the Americans were perpetrating murder. I've only heard innuendo to that end.

Manning leaked the coloateral murder video

If thats not murder I dont know what is tbqh. Evry single human rights groups has said that is murder and war crimes.

Reck
01-14-2018, 11:36 AM

If thats not murder I dont know what is tbqh

He's defending his favorite she/he man. :lol

hater
01-14-2018, 11:38 AM
We need a tranny in the senate tbqh.

We alrady have a Nazi as president and a rligious lunatic and klan member as VP

Add a tranny and we have a good start of a joke. A nazi, a religious nutjob and a tranny enter the oval office.... :lol

Pavlov
01-14-2018, 11:39 AM

If thats not murder I dont know what is tbqh. Evry single human rights groups has said that is murder and war crimes.No they haven't.

By definition collateral damage isn't murder and mistaken identity isn't collateral damage. You literally got everything wrong.

hater
01-14-2018, 11:41 AM
:lol

What a shithole.

Arpaio basically setup concentration camps for mexicans and he might be in the senate soon :lol

Shithole :lol

Trainwreck2100
01-14-2018, 11:56 AM

:rolleyes, this is how the terrorists win

hater
01-14-2018, 11:57 AM
Chelsea chelsea shes our gal. If he cant do it no one can!!

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2018, 05:45 PM

So where is this account supposed to be from? El Salvador?

DMX7
01-14-2018, 07:35 PM
Snowden is a hero (Trump calls him a traitor).

So you think Trump is wrong?

Spurtacular
01-14-2018, 09:26 PM

If thats not murder I dont know what is tbqh. Evry single human rights groups has said that is murder and war crimes.

I cannot tell if those are cameras or guns. And the one guy was pointing an f'ing RPG at them. Do you have any evidence besides supposition? I'd love to see it.

Spurtacular
01-14-2018, 09:27 PM
So you think Trump is wrong?

That's what I said.

Spurtacular
01-14-2018, 09:35 PM
Arpaio basically setup concentration camps for mexicans and he might be in the senate soon :lol

Shithole :lol

He wouldn't have had to do deterrents if Obama wasn't a POS, tbh.

hater
01-14-2018, 10:45 PM
I cannot tell if those are cameras or guns. And the one guy was pointing an f'ing RPG at them. Do you have any evidence besides supposition? I'd love to see it.

:lmao neither could they yet they shot them

Not to mention assassinating one who was clearly injuring and crawling on the ground looking for cover

They blew his brains out eventhough he was an injured man crawling on the ground.

That was despicable and clearly murder and a war crime

Spurtacular
01-14-2018, 10:51 PM
:lmao neither could they yet they shot them

Not to mention assassinating one who was clearly injuring and crawling on the ground looking for cover

They blew his brains out eventhough he was an injured man crawling on the ground.

That was despicable and clearly murder and a war crime

Yea, but they don't have to "tell". If they think there's a danger, they're suppose to shoot to kill. And there was danger. I don't know about the two alleged photographers, but that was the enemy all the same. They are supposed to engage. What Manning did was wrong. Dude's a fucking moron. TBH, I was kind of hoping you had some real evidence that was not supposition. But I'm gonna have to call you a bleeding heart on this one. I want peace too; but if you're gonna do war, you don't do it like a pussy either.

hater
01-15-2018, 12:26 AM
Watch th video carefully. They shot at a wounded man crawling on the ground. Thats a war crime and murder.

And what Chelita actually unmasked was the US covering it all up. Thats why many generals wanted Chelita executed. Sick bqstards were furious she exposed them.

Spurtacular
01-15-2018, 11:43 AM
Watch th video carefully. They shot at a wounded man crawling on the ground. Thats a war crime and murder.

And what Chelita actually unmasked was the US covering it all up. Thats why many generals wanted Chelita executed. Sick bqstards were furious she exposed them.

Was the wounded man surrendering? No. It wasn't a war crime. Manning is a fucking moron who was up to little to no good.

Reck
01-15-2018, 11:49 AM
He wouldn't have had to do deterrents if Obama wasn't a POS, tbh.

He's been doing that for well over 30 years. Obama held office for no less than a quarter of that time period.

This wasn't a new tactic the old decrepit faggot used to hold prisoners. Crack a history book. It ain't that hard.

:lol But Obama
:lol But Hillary
:lol Today's [insert unfunny punch line)

boutons_deux
01-15-2018, 11:52 AM
She's running based on her celebrity, like Trash, Oprah, Franken, etc.

What are her policies?

"Let the voters decide"

ST misogynists LOVE to beat up on LGBT

Pavlov
01-15-2018, 11:56 AM
Was the wounded man surrendering? No. It wasn't a war crime. Manning is a fucking moron who was up to little to no good.But Assange is a hero for releasing all the information Manning gave him, right?

lol

Spurtacular
01-15-2018, 11:58 AM
But Assange is a hero for releasing all the information Manning gave him, right?

lol

It's not Assange's job to protect the USA's image.

You make a lot of terrible points, honestly.

Pavlov
01-15-2018, 12:00 PM
It's not Assange's job to protect the USA's image.

You make a lot of terrible points, honestly.It's your point, honestly.

MANNING WAS UP TO NO GOOD

ASSANGE MADE MANNING'S LEAKS HAPPEN

ASSANGE HERO FOR PUSHING MANNING'S BAD AGENDA

Spurtacular
01-15-2018, 12:01 PM
He's been doing that for well over 30 years. Obama held office for no less than a quarter of that time period.

This wasn't a new tactic the old decrepit faggot used to hold prisoners. Crack a history book. It ain't that hard.

:lol But Obama
:lol But Hillary
:lol Today's [insert unfunny punch line)

Go research the tent prisons and then tell me if you think you have a point, tranny. Of course, I know you won't because you have more important things to do like picking out today's dress and administering your hormone shots.

Spurtacular
01-15-2018, 12:05 PM
It's your point, honestly.

MANNING WAS UP TO NO GOOD

ASSANGE MADE MANNING'S LEAKS HAPPEN

ASSANGE HERO FOR PUSHING MANNING'S BAD AGENDA

Wow. Caps. Throwing a tantrum.

I said little to no good. One could argue some level of good done; but he didn't come close to meeting the threshold from a nationalistic perspective, and he essentially committed a level of treason.

Is Assange an American soldier? Your inability to do in-depth analysis is astounding.

Here you go, bro:

https://i.imgur.com/dU70A2x.jpg?fb

Pavlov
01-15-2018, 12:10 PM
Wow. Caps. Throwing a tantrum.lol I use all caps when I am presenting the positions of people like you since you often throw tantrums. Can't believe you were too stupid to realize that.

Wait, I can believe you're that stupid.

I said little to no good. One could argue some level of good done; but he didn't come close to meeting the threshold from a nationalistic perspective, and he essentially committed a level of treason.And Assange committed multiple acts of espionage against the US -- but you consider him a hero for that.

Your inability to do in-depth analysis is astounding.
Give me your in-depth analysis of Manning and Assange.

Go.

Spurtacular
01-15-2018, 12:13 PM
lol I use all caps when I am presenting the positions of people like you since you often throw tantrums. Can't believe you were too stupid to realize that.

Wait, I can believe you're that stupid.

And Assange committed multiple acts of espionage against the US -- but you consider him a hero for that.

Give me your in-depth analysis of Manning and Assange.

Go.

You used caps cos you were throwing a tantrum. Blaming it on the person you're talking to is just sad. :lol

Assange is a an above-board journalist, not a spy. He is not beholden to espionage laws. You've been listening to Hillary for too long: "a Russian crime syndicate" "weaponized" :lol

Pavlov
01-15-2018, 12:15 PM
You used caps cos you were throwing a tantrum. Blaming it on the person you're talking to is just sad. :lolI use all caps that was all the time to mock people like you. Trying to act like I was expressing my position with them is just sad.

Assange is a an above-board journalist, not a spy. He is not beholden to espionage laws.Then why is he hiding in an embassy closet and not bathing?

Pavlov
01-15-2018, 12:16 PM
And don't forget your in-depth analysis.

hater
01-15-2018, 12:20 PM
:lmao liberal neocon snowflakes melting down because Chelita is running for office :lmao

boutons_deux
01-15-2018, 12:26 PM
"Assange is a an above-board journalist"

:lol He's a Pootin boy toy, Pootin offered him asylum in Russia, Assange dribbled out Pootin's info on Dems in 2016, but said nothing about Trash.

above-board :lol

Reck
01-15-2018, 12:39 PM
Go research the tent prisons and then tell me if you think you have a point, tranny. Of course, I know you won't because you have more important things to do like picking out today's dress and administering your hormone shots.

The jail, opened in 1993, "was a spectacle that attracted much national attention for Mr. Arpaio's unusual practices

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/12/557302259/sheriff-joe-arpaios-infamous-tent-city-jail-closes

Like I said, go pick up a book or at least wikipedia the shit you want to talk about before coming off like a screeching queen.

Reck
01-15-2018, 12:40 PM
:lmao liberal neocon snowflakes melting down because Chelita is running for office :lmao

Tbh, fagstacular isn't a liberal by any stretch of the imagination. He just likes his trannies. :lol

Pavlov
01-15-2018, 12:46 PM

The jail, opened in 1993, "was a spectacle that attracted much national attention for Mr. Arpaio's unusual practices

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/12/557302259/sheriff-joe-arpaios-infamous-tent-city-jail-closes

Like I said, go pick up a book or at least wikipedia the shit you want to talk about before coming off like a screeching queen.https://i.imgur.com/XgnfHrr.gif

Spurtacular
01-15-2018, 01:20 PM
^^^

The door for illegal aliens was blown way open at that point. The illegal alien problem was huge. The very next year, Prop 187 (which overwhelmingly passed by We The People) would be stifled and then ultimately thrown out by an activist judge.

Chris
03-18-2018, 04:42 PM

koriwhat
03-18-2018, 04:45 PM
lol chelsea MANning... barf!

ducks
05-15-2018, 04:33 PM
lol chelsea MANning... barf!