PDA

View Full Version : reverse psychology

duncan2k5
01-14-2018, 02:11 AM
Pop seems to like to stick it to conventional wisdom, or double down on his dumb decisions and mistakes when ppl mention them...so i think if we want a result, we need to champion the opposite outcome...for example:

1. Patty is our best point guard...dude definitely needs to start...pop would be an idiot if he traded him

2. Pop is so smart for resting players...chemistry is overrated...he should rest them until the last week of the regular season

3. i hope Pop keeps tony on the roster playing significant minutes until he is 40...no way we win without tony on the team...pop needs him

daslicer
01-14-2018, 02:43 AM
Pop seems to like to stick it to conventional wisdom, or double down on his dumb decisions and mistakes when ppl mention them...so i think if we want a result, we need to champion the opposite outcome...for example:

1. Patty is our best point guard...dude definitely needs to start...pop would be an idiot if he traded him

2. Pop is so smart for resting players...chemistry is overrated...he should rest them until the last week of the regular season

3. i hope Pop keeps tony on the roster playing significant minutes until he is 40...no way we win without tony on the team...pop needs him

wKjxFJfcrcA

Cry Havoc
01-14-2018, 04:18 AM
Worst poster on ST by a significant margin at this point.

Dex
01-14-2018, 04:40 AM
wKjxFJfcrcA

Worst poster on ST by a significant margin at this point.

I can't argue with either of these points tbh.

d2k5...try doing the opposite of everything you have been doing.

sananspursfan21
01-14-2018, 11:41 AM
Duncan was a 99 on 2k5. When he “caught fire” his rating could reach a 101. So could Kevin Garnett’s. That’s when my hatred for KG reached its peak.

duncan2k5
01-15-2018, 04:04 PM
u guys make fun of me, but ive noticed that in Pop...and im sure many others have too, but are too nervous to admit it in here since it is me posting...but if conventional wisdom goes one way, he will do the other way to make a point...if ppl strongly expect something, he will kill those expectations...trust me, it is a trend in him

Fireball
01-15-2018, 04:07 PM
anyway ... another game in which I thought Murray could make an impact, but he sucks completely

YGWHI
01-15-2018, 04:52 PM
It's not like I buy OP theory but when nothing works I would make a desperate move like...

-We don't need to win on the road, Pop. Keep your crazy lineups on the court.

-Resting is the best way to prevent injuries. Look at Kawhi Parker Danny and Manu today. Good job, coach.

:oops