PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Spurs @ Hawks -- Monday, 1/15/18 - 2:00CT (10:00pm Riga)

Pages : 1 [2]

TheGreatYacht
01-15-2018, 09:49 PM
And he led spurs to....
60+ wins and a WCF appearance. Where have you been you autist?

Arcadian
01-15-2018, 09:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywb00ST8RJo

This time was more open. Would've been uncontested

sananspursfan21
01-15-2018, 10:04 PM
So kawai was slated to play & then a game time decision took him out. Its getting beyond a joke.

No wonder this team struggles on offense with no cohesion. Their main offensive weapon plays every second or third game. Throw in the fact Tony their main PG is in & out consistently . Its choose your own adventure on gameday.

And I'm supposed to watch them play the Rockets in March. I wonder who will sit then :bang

tholdren
01-15-2018, 10:09 PM
60+ wins and a WCF appearance. Where have you been you autist?

Lol so nothing. Thanks

SAGirl
01-15-2018, 10:23 PM
Mills was wide open in the corner. Green should've passed back. There were 3 seconds left, Mills had a cleaner look, and the corner 3 is always a higher %.
I think Danny wasn't aware he had 3 seconds to pass the ball... he might have thought there wasn't time ...

SPURt
01-15-2018, 10:31 PM
"Comeback kids"... more like the "Cum on their back kids". :lmao
Hahaha!

bic50
01-15-2018, 10:58 PM
Lol so nothing. Thanks
You make it seem like winning a title is easy. Especially with gsw in the way.

LakerHater
01-15-2018, 11:05 PM
Dunno how they're gonna expect Kawhi to be playoff ready if he nvr plays, he ain't evn game ready!!!

Capt Bringdown
01-16-2018, 01:33 AM
our chances of contending are reliant on a healthy kawhi to out-duel kevin durant.

Not much of a chance of that happening. Kawhi and Durant - their careers are going in different directions. Even if/when healthy, Durant is a much better player than Leonard.

daslicer
01-16-2018, 01:44 AM
Cavs- gsw game, serious bball, Spurs are such clowns

Don't know what are you talking about since the Cavs are crap team. They are the worst team in the league defensively. If they get back to the Finals they will get swept by the Warriors.

Slippy
01-16-2018, 02:26 AM
And I'm supposed to watch them play the Rockets in March. I wonder who will sit then :bang

No that i would advocate missing the game or it will happen but it would be great to see a news report stating
"Fan gets refund because product not as advertised"

Ok maybe im dreaming. Stil theres news here. Im seeing alot of empty seats at home games. Pop resting players would put off fans planning on attending games.

Ice009
01-16-2018, 08:08 AM
Gasol has been great and barley missed any time. Manu too. TP came back earlier than expected. Unfortunatley Murray didn’t do much with his time so SA has no choice but to play TP/Mills.

Even with all that, this same injury prone team made it to the WCF last year and is still top 3 in the West

Remember 2015 when all the old guys gassed themselves the first few months of the season? This seems like it's gone in a similar direction. Could flame out in the first round due to everyone being overworked by the time the season ends. Could still have injured players entering the playoffs due to Pop's idiotic resting of players that aren't injured. Here we are now with players that were once healthy earlier on in the season, but now they are injured, and I think Pop resting healthy players has contributed to others getting injured.

Ice009
01-16-2018, 08:14 AM
So kawai was slated to play & then a game time decision took him out. Its getting beyond a joke.

No wonder this team struggles on offense with no cohesion. Their main offensive weapon plays every second or third game. Throw in the fact Tony their main PG is in & out consistently . Its choose your own adventure on gameday.

I didn't get to see the start of the game. I had to watch it 5 or 6 hours after it was over, but I'm now that fed up with Kawhi not playing, I just don't want to watch the games anymore. First time in 15+ years where I don't even want to watch them. I was expecting Kawhi to play and then I saw the starting lineups and wondered what the fuck happened. Was it Kawhi's decision to sit out or Pop's?

NameLess Scrub
01-16-2018, 08:24 AM
:lol Can this team even get a clutch stop on the worst team in the league?

DPG21920
01-16-2018, 10:49 PM
What I find hilarious is that people are hyping Min and saying "they are on our a**".

Min has been fully healthy, have a stacked team and play their best players tons of minutes and they just TIED SA in the standings :lol

So a fully healthy MIN is awesome and SA sucks but we have the same record and our team has been massively injured.

:lmao MIN. What fake pretender contender crappy team horrible loss per par the usual etc etc.

Arcadian
01-17-2018, 03:36 PM
Not much of a chance of that happening. Kawhi and Durant - their careers are going in different directions. Even if/when healthy, Durant is a much better player than Leonard.

No, fuck that. Leonard emerged last season as the best player on the planet. He was the real MVP last season, and the game's best all-around player. It's a shame how soon you forget.