PDA

View Full Version : A few movies - review

SpursforSix
01-15-2018, 03:36 PM
Girl With All the Gifts - didn't like it. had some ridiculous scenes. 4/10

Was wanting to watch some horror movies. So hard to find anything. But these two were pretty good.

Them - French with English subtitles. About an hour and fifteen minutes. Based on a true story. The suspense factor is pretty good and then
there's an extra payoff when at the end, they have the follow up explanations on the screen. Crazy.
6/10

Dark Song - chick hires a supernatural expert to help contact her dead son. It's actually a well done movie although not that scary.
But it kept my attention the whole time.
7/10

And not sure if I mentioned this one. Saw it a couple of month's ago.

The Blackcoat's Daughter. very good
7.5/10

I was too lazy to correlate with my review scale so...

Darth_Pelican
01-15-2018, 03:39 PM
How much television do you watch on a weekly basis?

SpursforSix
01-15-2018, 03:56 PM
How much television do you watch on a weekly basis?

Two to three hours per night on the weeknights. Weekends depend on what we've got going on. So could be a couple of hours or could be 10 hours if we're binging something.
But I'll go through phases. Might have several weeks here and there where I read some books or play video games and not watch as much TV.

Spurtacular
01-16-2018, 06:33 AM
Girl With All the Gifts - didn't like it. had some ridiculous scenes. 4/10

Was wanting to watch some horror movies. So hard to find anything. But these two were pretty good.

Them - French with English subtitles. About an hour and fifteen minutes. Based on a true story. The suspense factor is pretty good and then
there's an extra payoff when at the end, they have the follow up explanations on the screen. Crazy.
6/10

Dark Song - chick hires a supernatural expert to help contact her dead son. It's actually a well done movie although not that scary.
But it kept my attention the whole time.
7/10

And not sure if I mentioned this one. Saw it a couple of month's ago.

The Blackcoat's Daughter. very good
7.5/10

I was too lazy to correlate with my review scale so...

Red Box? Netflix? Cable? Theater?

SpursforSix
01-16-2018, 11:16 AM
Red Box? Netflix? Cable? Theater?

I don't know. They are all either Netflix or Prime.