PDA

View Full Version : LOL jeebotard homeschooler parents

baseline bum
01-16-2018, 12:37 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/13-siblings-ages-29-held-captive-parents-shackled/story?id=52364267
13 siblings ages 2 to 29 'held captive' by parents, some shackled, officials say

An investigation is underway in California after 13 siblings ages 2 to 29 were allegedly held captive in a home, some "shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks," the Riverside County Sheriff's Department said in a press release.

Two parents, 57-year-old David Allen Turpin and 49-year-old Louise Anna Turpin, were arrested in the torture and child engagement case in Perris, about 27 miles south of San Bernardino.

The investigation began early Sunday morning when a 17-year-old girl allegedly escaped from the home and called 911, claiming that her 12 brothers and sisters were being held captive there, the sheriff's office said.

Responding officers said the teen "appeared to be only 10 years old and slightly emaciated."

Inside the home was a shocking scene.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/turpins-baby-ht-180115_1x1_992.jpg

Several children were "shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings," the sheriff's office said. "The victims appeared to be malnourished and very dirty."

Seven of the victims were adults, ranging in age from 18 to 29, the sheriff's office said. The others were children as young as 2. The victims -- who authorities say claimed to be starving -- were given food and drinks and interviewed, the sheriff's office said. They were then hospitalized for treatment, the authorities said.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/turpin-kids-ht-180115_14x9_992.jpg

The parents were interviewed and later booked on charges of torture and child endangerment, the sheriff's office said. Bail was set at $9 million each.

David Turpin's parents, James and Betty Turpin of West Virginia, told ABC News they are “surprised and shocked” by the allegations against their son and daughter-in-law.

James and Betty Turpin said they hadn't seen their son and daughter-in-law since visiting them in California some four to five years ago. However, they said they have kept in touch with them by phone since. They told ABC News they had not spoken to their grandchildren, saying David Turpin or his wife would often call when they were without the children, who are homeschooled.

The distraught grandparents added that David and Louise Turpin are considered a good Christian family in their community, saying they can't understand “any of this.”

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/turpin-weddingBLURRED-ht-hb-180115_3x2_992.jpg

The sheriff's office said it's believed that all of the victims were their biological children.

It's unclear how long the victims were held inside the home, the authorities said.

spurraider21
01-16-2018, 12:40 AM
demonic thugs

but imagine the national storyline if they were muzzies tbh :lol

baseline bum
01-16-2018, 12:43 AM
On the plus side Avante can hit some legal pussy that looks like it's twelve years old. It's right in his neck of the woods too.

Chris
01-16-2018, 01:02 AM
Blue state issues

Spurtacular
01-16-2018, 04:41 AM
OP triggered by homeschooling. :lol

baseline bum
01-16-2018, 07:48 AM
Blue state issues

http://www.newsweek.com/david-allen-turpin-louise-anna-turpin-crime-california-torture-child-782086

The house where the family was held is situated in Perris, a small city south east of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Times reported that the family has resided in the house since 2010, when they moved to Perris from Texas.

Splits
01-16-2018, 10:18 AM
http://www.newsweek.com/david-allen-turpin-louise-anna-turpin-crime-california-torture-child-782086

The house where the family was held is situated in Perris, a small city south east of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Times reported that the family has resided in the house since 2010, when they moved to Perris from Texas.

lol

Splits
01-16-2018, 10:18 AM
demonic thugs

:cry no Sharia in muh 'Murica :cry

pgardn
01-16-2018, 10:33 AM

OP triggered Spurter.

pgardn
01-16-2018, 10:33 AM
demonic thugs

Yep.

DarrinS
01-16-2018, 10:43 AM
Looks like home haircuts as well

baseline bum
01-16-2018, 11:04 AM
demonic thugs

They're building the wall on the wrong border in Cali tbh

pgardn
01-16-2018, 11:24 AM
Looks like home haircuts as well

Seriously.

I would want to stay home.

benefactor
01-16-2018, 12:49 PM
Fuck arresting them...they both should have been Reggie Ledoux'd

Trill Clinton
01-16-2018, 12:49 PM
White evangelist trump supporters imo

Spurtacular
01-16-2018, 05:15 PM
OP triggered Spurter.

Nope. Just :lol'ing at a grown ass man being triggered by someone else's chosen method of education.

rmt
01-16-2018, 06:11 PM
I would think that California would have quite strict homeschooling laws. Didn't someone have to evaluate these kids or didn't they have to sit a test (like IOWA Basic Skills) in a group that's proctored and turn in scores? Wouldn't someone have noticed that kids at certain grade levels look years younger (because of malnutrition) than they actually were?

spurraider21
01-16-2018, 06:20 PM
I would think that California would have quite strict homeschooling laws. Didn't someone have to evaluate these kids or didn't they have to sit a test (like IOWA Basic Skills) in a group that's proctored and turn in scores? Wouldn't someone have noticed that kids at certain grade levels look years younger (because of malnutrition) than they actually were?
im sure CA has laws. i dont think these people followed many of them

rmt
01-16-2018, 06:25 PM

If the homeschooling (reporting) laws weren't followed, some one in the school system should have followed up. Even here in FL, where the homeschooling laws are pretty lax, you have to turn in annual evaluation from a certified teacher or test scores (taken in a non-parentally proctored setting with certified teacher.

spurraider21
01-16-2018, 06:26 PM
If the homeschooling (reporting) laws weren't followed, some one in the school system should have followed up. Even here in FL, where the homeschooling laws are pretty lax, you have to turn in annual evaluation from a certified teacher or test scores (taken in a non-parentally proctored setting with certified teacher.
well with communist california's crippling and overburdening regulations, i'm surprised they had any autonomy tbh

rmt
01-16-2018, 06:28 PM
well with communist california's crippling and overburdening regulations, i'm surprised they had any autonomy tbh

slipped through the cracks

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 07:12 PM

I don't think these inbreds could follow a law if they wrote it themselves.

Trainwreck2100
01-16-2018, 07:14 PM

lol assuming these people took any kind of exit exams

spurraider21
01-17-2018, 02:05 AM
Blue state issues
nope. San Bernardino is part of New California

:lol red state issues

https://i1.wp.com/www.agenda21radio.news/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AAAScreen-Shot-2017-08-19-at-5.57.44-AM-2.jpg?w=1064

RandomGuy
01-17-2018, 02:33 PM
Nope. Just :lol'ing at a grown ass man being triggered by someone else's chosen method of education.

LOL triggered by any criticism of homeschooling.

Blake
01-17-2018, 02:41 PM

You don't use triggered the right way

The Gemini Method
01-17-2018, 05:06 PM
Too white.

The Gemini Method
01-17-2018, 05:09 PM
nope. San Bernardino is part of New California

:lol red state issues

https://i1.wp.com/www.agenda21radio.news/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AAAScreen-Shot-2017-08-19-at-5.57.44-AM-2.jpg?w=1064

Orange is moving towards Blue and it went blue in '16 so let's include it in California. Contra Costa is a curious omission because you got a ton of the tech think-tank residing in that county.

koriwhat
01-17-2018, 05:16 PM
fucking weirdos... btw, who the fuck needs to have that many children? there should def be a cap on children like 1-3 tops per household. shit is ridiculous!

Blake
01-17-2018, 05:28 PM
fucking weirdos... btw, who the fuck needs to have that many children? there should def be a cap on children like 1-3 tops per household. shit is ridiculous!

Very Chinese of you

koriwhat
01-17-2018, 05:30 PM
Very Chinese of you

chinese allow for no siblings last time i checked... there's no need for more than 2 kids realistically. are we all farmers in this day and age or are we trying to breed our own bball teams? wtf?

spurraider21
01-17-2018, 05:34 PM
chinese allow for no siblings last time i checked... there's no need for more than 2 kids realistically. are we all farmers in this day and age or are we trying to breed our own bball teams? wtf?
trying to figure out if thats racist or not tbh :lol

koriwhat
01-17-2018, 05:36 PM
trying to figure out if thats racist or not tbh :lol

everything's racist... it's 2018!

koriwhat
01-17-2018, 05:37 PM
btw, if they were trying to breed their own bball team well they wouldn't get far and not because they're white but because the wnba is a shit model to follow.

rmt
01-17-2018, 05:38 PM

The first day of 2016 marks the end of China's controversial, 40-year-old one-child policy.

Although families will still require government-issued birth permits, or face the sanction of a forced abortion, couples in China can now request to have two children.

Couples breaking the law have been penalised by losing state benefits, being fined or even sterilised but the country's ageing population, coupled with one of the lowest birth rates in the world, have prompted the change in policy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-china-35208488/china-s-one-child-policy-ends

koriwhat
01-17-2018, 05:39 PM
The first day of 2016 marks the end of China's controversial, 40-year-old one-child policy.

Although families will still require government-issued birth permits, or face the sanction of a forced abortion, couples in China can now request to have two children.

Couples breaking the law have been penalised by losing state benefits, being fined or even sterilised but the country's ageing population, coupled with one of the lowest birth rates in the world, have prompted the change in policy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-china-35208488/china-s-one-child-policy-ends

interesting... 2 is enough imo but then again i don't have kids so what the fuck do i know anyhow?

RandomGuy
01-17-2018, 05:40 PM

They reversed the one child policy years ago. I can provide a link if needed.

There is need for the average to be more than 2 children. Not all children will live to breed, or be able to. To prevent extinction the average MUST be more than 2.

(edit)
Officially December 2015.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy
This has resulted in some slow moving economically disastrous demographic trends that will play out over the next 20 years.

Will Hunting
01-17-2018, 05:44 PM
They reversed the one child policy years ago. I can provide a link if needed.

There is need for the average to be more than 2 children. Not all children will live to breed, or be able to. To prevent extinction the average MUST be more than 2.

(edit)
Officially December 2015.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy
This has resulted in some slow moving economically disastrous demographic trends that will play out over the next 20 years.
The worlds population needs to decrease so no people don’t need to average more than 2 kids.

RandomGuy
01-17-2018, 05:50 PM
The worlds population needs to decrease so no people don’t need to average more than 2 kids.

We have more than enough resources for the current number of people, and quite a few more, if we were smarter about how we use our resources.

If you aren't familiar: look up Tragedy of the Commons, it is a useful concept when considering this and a lot of other economic/ecological issues.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

Our population will fall naturally as Africa finally industrializes. Every single country that has industrialized to any degree has a negative birth rate, simply due to plain economic realities.