PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Trump Administration To Investigate Prosecuting Sanctuary City Government O

ducks
01-16-2018, 09:46 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25956/breaking-trump-administration-investigate-ben-shapiro?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Pavlov
01-16-2018, 09:49 PM
Have Steve Adler arrested since Austin is such an unmitigated hellscape.

Chris
01-16-2018, 10:22 PM
"The governing statutes are typically used to prosecute human traffickers who hide illegal immigrants from federal detention; that law could theoretically be applied against local officials who refuse to detain illegal immigrants after a request from the federal government."

https://media2.giphy.com/media/10Jpr9KSaXLchW/giphy.gif

Chris
03-03-2018, 12:30 AM
We got 2 counts here: Obstruction of Justice and Aiding and Abetting. This Mayor should be charged.

Blake
03-03-2018, 12:39 AM
How did the mayor find out about the sting?

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 12:47 AM
How did the mayor find out about the sting?

Feds gonna give a city heads up before doing raids. Professional courtesy. Not a hard one to figure out, cuck.

Blake
03-03-2018, 01:08 AM
Feds gonna give a city heads up before doing raids. Professional courtesy. Not a hard one to figure out, cuck.

If you don't know just say so.

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 01:12 AM
If you don't know just say so.

Actually, I do know. I read somewhere that the city was informed; but it sort of goes to figure all the same.

Blake
03-03-2018, 01:54 AM
Actually, I do know. I read somewhere that the city was informed; but it sort of goes to figure all the same.

Lol "I read somewhere"

No, you don't know. You're an idiot.

Chris
03-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Lol "I read somewhere"

He's actually right.

On Tuesday night, just after completing a roundup of more than 150 suspected undocumented immigrants, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it could have arrested more but for the actions of one person: Mayor Libby Schaaf of Oakland, Calif.

Schaaf learned of the Northern California ICE enforcement operation before it kicked off on Sunday and, in a controversial move, warned the immigrant community ahead of time.

On Saturday, saying she felt it was her moral and ethical duty, she stood in front of television cameras and announced that “multiple sources” had informed her that ICE would be making arrests across the Bay Area. She didn’t intend to panic the community, she said — only to protect it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/28/oakland-mayor-libby-schaaf-tipped-off-immigrants-about-ice-raid-and-isnt-sorry-she-did/?utm_term=.2ef21df80baf

Blake
03-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Where does it say that ICE told her directly they were coming?

Oh it doesn't. He's wrong. You're wrong. Again.

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 02:29 AM
Lol "I read somewhere"

Was I supposed to bookmark it in the event that a dipshit cuck couldn't get that huge federal sweeps don't happen in major cities without some level of coordination? :lmao

Blake
03-03-2018, 02:50 AM
Was I supposed to bookmark it in the event that a dipshit cuck couldn't get that huge federal sweeps don't happen in major cities without some level of coordination? :lmao

oh more guessing. We'll discuss further if you can catch up.

Until then you're just a blathering idiot obsessed with the term "cuck"

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 02:54 AM
oh more guessing. We'll discuss further if you can catch up.

Until then you're just a blathering idiot obsessed with the term "cuck"

How is it guessing if I already said I saw that the feds alerted the city?

:lol Dumbfuck cuck.

Blake
03-03-2018, 09:49 AM
How is it guessing if I already said I saw that the feds alerted the city?

:lol Dumbfuck cuck.

K, one more time and then I'm just gonna call you an idiot if you still don't comprehend the question.

Who told the mayor?