PDA

View Full Version : Warmonger USA still trying to squeeze N Korea despite diplomatic progress

hater
01-17-2018, 08:07 AM
:lmao what a warmongering state we live in fellas

Despite south and north koreas directly talking

Despite N Korea sending olympic team

Despite Tulsi Gabbard clamoring for peaceful negotiations without preconditions

Despite all that Devil Sam still ammassing military ships, planes and troops in N Korea and plannig more sanctions

Blood will be on our hands

Nations to consider more North Korea sanctions, U.S. warns on military option

(Reuters) - Twenty nations agreed on Tuesday to consider tougher sanctions to press North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons and U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned Pyongyang it could trigger a military response if it did not choose negotiations.

A U.S.-hosted meeting of countries that backed South Korea during the 1950-53 Korea War also vowed to support renewed dialogue between the two Koreas "in hopes that it leads to sustained easing of tensions" and agreed that a diplomatic solution to the crisis was both essential and possible.

:lmao gathering the same gang that bombed NK in the 50s :lol

:lol not inviting China or Russia

Fabbs
01-17-2018, 08:30 AM
Known fact the reason Kim ILL came to the negotiating table is because Don forced his hand.

STFU you libtard.
30 years of the ILLs bullshit and Don is forcing their hand.
China has been ILLs enabler all along. Of course they are not invited.

hater
01-17-2018, 08:37 AM
Blood will be on your hands neocon

Lets hope rational Koreas + China + Russia figure out a peace dql and stop Warmonger Sams evil plans

It happend in Syria so it could happen in N Korea

hater
01-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Another sign that the empire, the rogue controllers of the universe, are running on empty, that they are in sheer fear of losing their grip on the world, is that Canada and the US had decided to hold an international meeting in Vancouver, Canada, on North Korea on 15 and 16 January 2018. The Conference was hosted by Canada, sponsored by the US. In addition to Canada and the US, there were 18 countries in the “Vancouver Group”, including Denmark, Greece, Norway, New Zealand and others – but not Russia, nor China — and most ridiculously of all – North Korea itself was absent. Russia and China were to be briefed at the end of the meetings, in the evening of 16 January; that was the proposal. – Have these wannabe hegemons along with their breath also lost their marbles?

Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said the obvious: This is not acceptable. Adding with his always positive humor,

“With all due respect towards those who came up with such an initiative, I don’t expect anything productive. Hopefully, nothing counterproductive will happen. It’ll be a great result already, while it’s hardly believable.”

hater
01-17-2018, 11:25 AM
:lmao ma niga Lavrov going balls deep

Chucho
01-17-2018, 12:05 PM
Blood will be on your hands neocon

Lets hope rational Koreas + China + Russia figure out a peace dql and stop Warmonger Sams evil plans

It happend in Syria so it could happen in N Korea

Nah, Trump won't be allowed to outkill Obama.

Brazil
01-17-2018, 01:03 PM
Known fact the reason Kim ILL came to the negotiating table is because Don forced his hand.

STFU you libtard.
30 years of the ILLs bullshit and Don is forcing their hand.
China has been ILLs enabler all along. Of course they are not invited.

:lmao

hater
01-17-2018, 01:15 PM
Nah, Trump won't be allowed to outkill Obama.

A small skirmish in the Korean peninsula could easily kill hundreds of thousands

Sure he can

hater
01-17-2018, 01:30 PM
Great breaking news fellas:
North and South Korea have agreed to march together under a single "unified Korea" flag at next month's Winter Olympics in the South.
They also agreed to field a joint women's ice hockey team in rare talks at the truce village of Panmunjom.
These are the first high-level talks between the two Koreas in more than two years.

:cry hopefully

:lmao neocons

Mark Celibate
01-17-2018, 01:38 PM
Who’s left if they take down NK and Iran, Venezuela Russia and China? Good luck with that. It’s easy to import workers, but not so much importing soldiers. Every arrival post 2000 will flee home when drafted.

koriwhat
01-17-2018, 05:01 PM
should've nuked NK decades ago... before the clinton's helped them out.

Fabbs
01-17-2018, 05:18 PM
Great breaking news fellas:
North and South Korea have agreed to march together under a single "unified Korea" flag at next month's Winter Olympics in the South.
They also agreed to field a joint women's ice hockey team in rare talks at the truce village of Panmunjom.
These are the first high-level talks between the two Koreas in more than two years.

:cry hopefully

:lmao neocons
How many previous wars have had nations prior doing dog and pony shows in some political bullshit entertainment arena?

Makes you snowflakes feel safer. :lol

boutons_deux
02-13-2018, 07:27 AM
Kim Jong Un Taunts Trump with Photo of Hair Withstanding Gale-Force Wind

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5a7db87056b75c08a3e5b183/master/w_649,c_limit/Borowitz-Trumps-Worst-Hair-Day.jpg

PYONGYANG —In a week when Donald J. Trump suffered the worst hair day of his Presidency, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un taunted his American nemesis by releasing a photo of his own hair easily withstanding a gale-force wind.
T
he photo showed a broadly smiling Kim, his hair seemingly unperturbed by what the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claimed were winds gusting up to fifty miles per hour.

According to KCNA’s news release,

“Dear Leader’s mighty wind-resistant raven mane easily overmatches the American dotard’s sparse bleached strands.”

Perhaps in response to Kim’s taunt, the White House doctor, Ronny Jackson, held a hastily scheduled press conference to give an upbeat assessment of Trump’s hair.

“I have thoroughly examined the President’s hair, and in my medical opinion it is substantially thicker, lusher, and more luxuriant than Kim Jong Un’s hair,”

he said, adding, “I hate myself.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/kim-jong-un-taunts-trump-with-photo-of-hair-withstanding-gale-force-wind

pgardn
02-13-2018, 08:04 AM
Kim Jong Un Taunts Trump with Photo of Hair Withstanding Gale-Force Wind

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5a7db87056b75c08a3e5b183/master/w_649,c_limit/Borowitz-Trumps-Worst-Hair-Day.jpg

PYONGYANG —In a week when Donald J. Trump suffered the worst hair day of his Presidency, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un taunted his American nemesis by releasing a photo of his own hair easily withstanding a gale-force wind.
T
he photo showed a broadly smiling Kim, his hair seemingly unperturbed by what the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claimed were winds gusting up to fifty miles per hour.

According to KCNA’s news release,

“Dear Leader’s mighty wind-resistant raven mane easily overmatches the American dotard’s sparse bleached strands.”

Perhaps in response to Kim’s taunt, the White House doctor, Ronny Jackson, held a hastily scheduled press conference to give an upbeat assessment of Trump’s hair.

“I have thoroughly examined the President’s hair, and in my medical opinion it is substantially thicker, lusher, and more luxuriant than Kim Jong Un’s hair,”

he said, adding, “I hate myself.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/kim-jong-un-taunts-trump-with-photo-of-hair-withstanding-gale-force-wind

OK then boots!

Just add the video of Trump's hair blowing and those huge bald spots appearing underneath that mess lying undetected for so long.

I personally found this funny.
Especially "I hate myself" after lying.
imo (which means little to you) this a big step up. Good silly stuff.