PDA

View Full Version : WATCH: CNN Stunned By What Democratic Ohio Voters Think About Trump

ducks
01-18-2018, 09:18 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26075/watch-cnn-stunned-what-democratic-ohio-voters-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Reck
01-18-2018, 09:23 PM
If they're Trump voters, they're no longer really democrats.

:lol democrats are in trouble.

rmt
01-18-2018, 09:28 PM
I'm surprised that video even saw the light of day. Props to CNN is they aired that.

Reck
01-18-2018, 09:33 PM
I'm surprised that video even saw the light of day. Props to CNN is they aired that.

They've been doing that since inauguration day.

rmt
01-18-2018, 09:50 PM
They've been doing that since inauguration day.

Not anytime I've tuned in - seems like it's Trump bashing with the token never-Trumper

koriwhat
01-18-2018, 09:59 PM
If they're Trump voters, they're no longer really democrats.

:lol democrats are in trouble.

if they turned to the darkside then doesn't that make the democratic party not democratic at all? if they see the change for worse in their party and decide to go against that party's agenda by voting for the other party then wouldn't that be telling of said party they left?

btw, if trump isn't a real republican president then what exactly is he?

life isn't so black and white neither republican or democratic. you might want to believe it but that's not reality just like you having a vagina and 1 less Y chromosome.

Reck
01-18-2018, 10:00 PM
life isn't so black and white neither republican or democratic. you might want to believe it but that's not reality just like you having a vagina and 1 less Y chromosome.

Rich coming from the resident neutral guy.

koriwhat
01-18-2018, 10:06 PM

i didn't say you couldn't make believe what you wish to be true. do your thing girl!

koriwhat
01-18-2018, 10:06 PM

btw i am neutral, not neutered like you.

Reck
01-18-2018, 10:10 PM
btw i am neutral, not neutered like you.

Yes, I can tell.

Trump's balls are so deep in your mouth it's hard to miss, tats.

koriwhat
01-18-2018, 10:11 PM
Yes, I can tell.

Trump's balls are so deep in your mouth it's hard to miss, tats.

whatever you want to believe tranny. it's all a make believe world in your head anyhow.

Reck
01-18-2018, 10:14 PM
whatever you want to believe tranny. it's all a make believe world in your head anyhow.

Self proclaimed calf tat master.

:lol Trying to run away from his shitty life making decisions.

That's right, I'm gonna get calf tats. That'll show how badass I am. :lol

koriwhat
01-18-2018, 10:17 PM
Self proclaimed calf tat master.

:lol Trying to run away from his shitty life making decisions.

That's right, I'm gonna get calf tats. That'll show how badass I am. :lol

i almost have a whole body suit but harp on a couple tattoos on my legs from almost 10 yrs ago. lmao yall are lame fucking trolls.

Reck
01-18-2018, 10:22 PM
i almost have a whole body suit but harp on a couple tattoos on my legs from almost 10 yrs ago. lmao yall are lame fucking trolls.

Excellent decision making. :tu

koriwhat
01-18-2018, 10:26 PM
Excellent decision making. :tu

the best decision will be the day i decide to close my account here. for now, i stick around to see you pussies get bent out of shape.