PDA

View Full Version : Sonics: Fortson unhappy yet again

ducks
10-19-2005, 09:12 AM
Sonics: Fortson unhappy yet again
by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Wednesday, October 19, 2005

News
Sonics forward Danny Fortson has taken offense to comments made recently by former teammate Antonio Daniels. After Daniels questioned just how tight-knit the Sonics players are, Fortson told the Seattle Times, "I pick up the damn paper and I see that and I'm like, which Sonics player [said] that. I don't care if he's the captain, bench player, high-class, middle-class, lower-class, be a man and quit being a little girl. Come to me as a man. If you have a problem with me, come say something. Don't go to the newspaper like some little girl. That's something my little daughter does. She's a tattletale right now and I'm trying to teach her not to be a tattletale."

Views
Danny Boy continues to be quite quotable, but we suggest he spend more time on his game and less flexing his questionable attitude. The Sonics have lacked a dominant rebounding presence for quite some time, hence them trying to get numbers out of mediocre players like Vitaly Potapenko and Robert Swift. In the last couple years they've been lucky enough to getforwards Reggie Evans and Nick Collison to crash the boards. If Fortson doesn't watch it he could quickly be kicked to the curb. He is too inconsistent to justify a spot on fantasy rosters.