PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! Escapee from the neutral zone! Be on the lookout!

AaronY
01-20-2018, 08:02 AM
One of the most neutral observers on this forum has managed to escape from the neutral zone he was totally in 100% (true story) and is on the loose. Be aware of this now partisan observer who will be giving partisan takes as he has gone rogue sadly or whatever the opposite of rogue is like when you just fall in line and parrot talking points over and over. That whole shpiel

Here is an image of the escapee:

https://i.imgur.com/B1EG6iR.png

This was obviously from after he got out of the neutral zone obviously

sickdsm
01-20-2018, 11:37 AM
Cool story bro.

I'm reminded by the part of Fight Club where Edward Norton tells Marla Singer that she's a tourist and she asks him if it's going like he planned it would in his head.

AaronY
01-20-2018, 11:44 AM
Ha! Zing!

dabom
01-20-2018, 12:30 PM
:lol

Isitjustme?
01-20-2018, 12:33 PM
:lmao

Monostradamus
01-20-2018, 02:02 PM
Cool story bro.

I'm reminded by the part of Fight Club where Edward Norton tells Marla Singer that she's a tourist and she asks him if it's going like he planned it would in his head.

I’m gonna guess you love Fight Club for the exact opposite of what it’s actually about.

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 02:07 PM
working exactly as planned... https://media.tenor.com/images/af3c18891db01120fda1d28407aa86e2/tenor.gif

Monostradamus
01-20-2018, 02:25 PM
working exactly as planned... https://media.tenor.com/images/af3c18891db01120fda1d28407aa86e2/tenor.gif
:lol it only took you literal months of getting shit on to finally think up the “lulz i been trolling the whole time” defense.

sickdsm
01-20-2018, 02:42 PM
I’m gonna guess you love Fight Club for the exact opposite of what it’s actually about.
I love fight club because there are so many levels to it every time you watch it It's an action movie, then a love story, then a hilarious comedy, dystopian society, etc

I'm going to guess that your self righteous douchebag that assumes all Fight Club fans are in it for the fight scenes?

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 02:44 PM
:lol it only took you literal months of getting shit on to finally think up the “lulz i been trolling the whole time” defense.

months? i've been at this for years son! btw, who's trolling? i just like fucking with yall and seeing who whines more about me and my long winded meltdowns.

Monostradamus
01-20-2018, 02:45 PM
I love fight club because there are so many levels to it every time you watch it It's an action movie, then a love story, then a hilarious comedy, dystopian society, etc

I'm going to guess that your self righteous douchebag that assumes all Fight Club fans are in it for the fight scenes?

So in other words, you don’t get Fight Club :lol

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 02:45 PM
btw mono i didn't think of anything... yall are doing this to yourselves. make believe world in your make believe fragile minds.

Monostradamus
01-20-2018, 02:47 PM
months? i've been at this for years son! btw, who's trolling? i just like fucking with yall and seeing who whines more about me and my long winded meltdowns.
Hey, we’ve all done the “I wuz trolling” backtrack after looking stupid, there’s no shame in it (well maybe a little). But usually it takes minutes or hours to accept that “lulz just trollin” is our only recourse. You took months :lol

Isitjustme?
01-20-2018, 02:49 PM
btw mono i didn't think of anything... yall are doing this to yourselves. make believe world in your make believe fragile minds.

Are the calf tattoos real?

Spurtacular
01-20-2018, 02:54 PM
:fight Fight Club changed my life.

Isitjustme?
01-20-2018, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I don't have tats. Yeah, they're not spurs. And yeah they're not on my calves. Lol trolled et cetera

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 03:08 PM
Hey, we’ve all done the “I wuz trolling” backtrack after looking stupid, there’s no shame in it (well maybe a little). But usually it takes minutes or hours to accept that “lulz just trollin” is our only recourse. You took months :lol

who says your little conspiracy is true anyhow? i still think yall are dipshits. ain't nothing changed mono.

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 03:10 PM
btw, it's hilarious that all i had to do was change my AV and out came the wolves... yall are too easy.

sickdsm
01-20-2018, 03:47 PM
So in other words, you don’t get Fight Club :lol

You asked why I love it.

I dated a girl thats an artist. Went to lots of galleries with her. She always explained paintings two ways. What the artist meant and what she felt. Not always the same.

She wasn't an elitest.

spurraider21
01-20-2018, 04:19 PM
i didn't think of anything
well there's a fuckin surprise

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 04:23 PM
well there's a fuckin surprise

take my words out of context why don't you...

i didn't think of anything because i didn't think this was much of a big deal changing my AV. however, i knew there'd be some here who would jump at the chance to play victim and act like i am doing some sort of troll job. as if i give a fuck enough to do more than change my damn AV. yall are schmucks.

Chris
01-20-2018, 04:25 PM
take my words out of context why don't you...

i didn't think of anything because i didn't think this was much of a big deal changing my AV. however, i knew there'd be some here who would jump at the chance to play victim and act like i am doing some sort of troll job. as if i give a fuck enough to do more than change my damn AV. yall are schmucks.

Starting a thread because you changed your avatar :lol

AaronY :lol

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 04:31 PM
Starting a thread because you changed your avatar :lol

AaronY :lol

pathetic right? these people are crazy.

AaronY
01-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Yeah, you got me. It's good you finally came out of the closet as a Republican tho. Does it feel to good to end the charade?

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 04:49 PM
Yeah, you got me. It's good you finally came out of the closet as a Republican tho. Does it feel to good to end the charade?

i feel sorry for you and your mental disease. please seek help immediately.

sickdsm
01-20-2018, 05:20 PM

Rent free applies here.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-20-2018, 06:06 PM

Trolling is like comedy. When you have to explain your routine to your audience you have failed.

Spurtacular
01-20-2018, 06:09 PM
Trolling is like comedy. When you have to explain your routine to your audience you have failed.

Low-level posters triggered by an amateur though. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
01-20-2018, 06:15 PM
Low-level posters triggered by an amateur though. :lol

How do you figure. I see it more like Joey is getting bukkakkeed constantly.

This is not like the Avante account posting a list and people going off about Olapalongo. This is Joey being shit on from all angles and his only response being to claim "I'm trolling."

I have another theory: Joey actually gets mad about people making fun of his calf tats and rants like a child because of it.

Spurtacular
01-20-2018, 06:17 PM
How do you figure. I see it more like Joey is getting bukkakkeed constantly.

Like bragging about beating up the kid getting off the special bus, tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-20-2018, 06:21 PM

While that may be the case, the sped doesn't turn around and claim to be winning in your analogy. I agree that Joey is an easy target but that is besides the point here.

Monostradamus
01-20-2018, 06:25 PM
You asked why I love it.

I dated a girl thats an artist. Went to lots of galleries with her. She always explained paintings two ways. What the artist meant and what she felt. Not always the same.

She wasn't an elitest.
Fight Club’s point was incredibly straightforward. It’s not shocking you didn’t get it. I didn’t either when I was 16.

Spurtacular
01-20-2018, 06:25 PM
While that may be the case, the sped doesn't turn around and claim to be winning in your analogy. I agree that Joey is an easy target but that is besides the point here.

I never claimed a victory clause. Though that he holds his own with that gimp pack is maybe akin to one.

Spurminator
01-20-2018, 06:29 PM

When I was in junior high there was a special education student who was always making fun of the other special ed kids. We'd see him in the hallway mocking his classmates, calling them retards, making fun of their speech impediments, despite the fact that he was one of them. Kids were generally nice to the special ed kids, but not this guy. He was a dick and he seemed to have no self awareness. I feel sorry for him now because it was his way of coping with his position in life.

Anyway, I hadn't really thought about that kid until I read this post.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-20-2018, 06:30 PM
I never claimed a victory clause. Though that he holds his own with that gimp pack is maybe akin to one.

:lol so you claim he's not losing?

If you want to take Joey's side have fun with that. Maybe have him do some calf tats for you too.

Spurtacular
01-20-2018, 07:01 PM
When I was in junior high there was a special education student who was always making fun of the other special ed kids. We'd see him in the hallway mocking his classmates, calling them retards, making fun of their speech impediments, despite the fact that he was one of them. Kids were generally nice to the special ed kids, but not this guy. He was a dick and he seemed to have no self awareness. I feel sorry for him now because it was his way of coping with his position in life.

:bobo

Spurtacular
01-20-2018, 07:02 PM

If you want to take Joey's side have fun with that. Maybe have him do some calf tats for you too.

He gets some good shots, tbh. And :lol that you're saying I'm taking his side after comparing him to a retard. You're not very good at this.

Blake
01-20-2018, 07:42 PM

:lol :lol :lol

sickdsm
01-20-2018, 08:11 PM
Fight Club’s point was incredibly straightforward. It’s not shocking you didn’t get it. I didn’t either when I was 16.
Look at this fucker. Demands to know why I like a movie (arguing that it's wrong before I even answer) then telling me my multiple transitions of meanings are wrong.

GTFOOH

Trainwreck2100
01-20-2018, 09:02 PM
this is almost as bad as xmas killing himself for a weekend

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 10:00 PM

who's explaining what exactly? did i create this lame thread?

This is Joey being shit on from all angles and his only response being to claim "I'm trolling."

I have another theory: Joey actually gets mad about people making fun of his calf tats and rants like a child because of it.

here's a theory. you're a bitch plain and simple. the dude who has no balls whatsoever, yeah that bitch. we all know the type. you hide behind a screen name all the while acting so big and bad. i don't care that yall make fun of me at all. keep it up if it makes you all giddy inside.

what exactly am i losing? this is what i have a problem with and not the fact you sit there trying to play billy badass behind your shitty screen name. you come across as such a snide little bitch.

if you had a real problem with me you'd show up to my shop acting hard like you want us all to believe. you're a loser whose been gifted a life most will never relate to. mr. knowitall entitled handout faggylumps. fucking glad your parents are dead.... when's your turn homie?

koriwhat
01-20-2018, 10:05 PM
talk all the shit you want faggylumps but you'd be hard pressed to do so in person. that's who you are. we all know the type.

too bad i'm no cartel boss or i might take your words to heart, find you at your favorite bar, and put a couple slugs through your dome. you're lucky i don't give a fuck about you whatsoever and as much as you pity me i pity you 10x more. fucking pussy!

FuzzyLumpkins
01-20-2018, 10:23 PM
:lol so edgy

Monostradamus
01-20-2018, 11:12 PM
Look at this fucker. Demands to know why I like a movie (arguing that it's wrong before I even answer) then telling me my multiple transitions of meanings are wrong.

GTFOOH
It’s fine, you’re 16 and stupid. One day you’ll be a big boy and understand.

sickdsm
01-21-2018, 12:14 AM
It’s fine, you’re 16 and stupid. One day you’ll be a big boy and understand.

Awesome. So I have that to look forward to.......

AaronY
01-21-2018, 06:39 AM
Lmao at people feeling bad for koriwhat here. The guy claimed to be neutral on politics and then spent all his time parroting right wing talking points while talking about how liberalism is a mental disease. Fuck did you expect.

Meanwhile the guy figuratively got his head stuck in the toilet every day on here over his calf tattoos and shitty skills as a tattoo artist and nobody said a peep. Gimme a break

koriwhat
01-21-2018, 04:24 PM
Lmao at people feeling bad for koriwhat here. The guy claimed to be neutral on politics and then spent all his time parroting right wing talking points while talking about how liberalism is a mental disease. Fuck did you expect.

Meanwhile the guy figuratively got his head stuck in the toilet every day on here over his calf tattoos and shitty skills as a tattoo artist and nobody said a peep. Gimme a break

keep hating. you just want to believe so bad that i am something i'm not to justify your shit stance on this world. republican, democrat, what's it all matter anyhow? both sides are a bunch of fucking losers. lets all pick a side of the same coin and act like we're different in so many ways that we aren't. yall are blind idiots.

as for tattooing, what the fuck do you know about good or bad tattoos, how to tattoo, etc? you coming from a background of never being a tattooer, what the fuck do you know and why should i give a fuck about your takes anyhow? you're pathetic and a know nothing motherfucker.

you're a fuck face aaron. if i was a betting man i'd bet the farm on you being a sissy spineless bitch boy. am i wrong? how far off? you and faggylumps come across as two of the biggest cocksuckers here. knowitall know nothings.

AaronY
01-21-2018, 04:54 PM
yes, I'm very small and unmasculine

koriwhat
01-21-2018, 05:07 PM
yes, I'm very small and unmasculine

i'm sure you are... so am i. lol

AaronY
01-21-2018, 05:10 PM
Honestly, I wasn't even that mean to you I don't think especially compared to some of the shit on this site. Its just clear you're a Trump supporter but you kept saying you were neutral which was hilarious

koriwhat
01-21-2018, 05:33 PM
Honestly, I wasn't even that mean to you I don't think especially compared to some of the shit on this site. Its just clear you're a Trump supporter but you kept saying you were neutral which was hilarious

it's clear you still have half a brain retard. you can call me what you want but it still doesn't make you smart nor correct. you're special on a whole 'nother level corky.

btw, be mean to me. idgaf either way. contrary to your beliefs, i don't sit at home at night crying into my pillow over a bunch of queers on ST.

AaronY
01-21-2018, 05:56 PM
oh, ok.

koriwhat
01-21-2018, 06:22 PM
:lol so edgy

wasn't trying to be edgy and that's the point. you're a bitch behind a computer talking shit you can't back up in real life. that's the end of all arguments here. you're a bitch. end of discussion. now go spend your dead parents money you fucking entitled hack.

Blake
01-21-2018, 07:55 PM
i'm sure you are... so am i. lol

Well yeah, we've seen your pics

Blake
01-21-2018, 07:56 PM
i don't sit at home at night crying into my pillow over a bunch of queers on ST.

Oh so you're out right now

koriwhat
01-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Well yeah, we've seen your pics

and i've seen your same couch on walmart.com for $200 but them cushions aren't all played out.

Oh so you're out right now

yeah, i'm at work doing inventory shit on my 1/2 day. you? just ST huh? i guess i could do this inventory shit at home but whatever.

RandomGuy
01-23-2018, 12:50 PM

Kids are reflections of their parents, for good or ill. I would not be surprised if someone in that kids life was saying something that he picked up on.