PDA

View Full Version : If Kawhi is really mad, somebody's head gotta roll...

ElNono
01-23-2018, 12:30 AM
Feel bad for Becky, tbh, she broke some barriers, the famed glass ceiling, but if Kawhi is really mad, somebody's head gotta roll...

This is an organization that prides itself in accountability and professionalism, firing Becky would send a clear signal nobody is untouchable in the organization, and Kawhi comes first.

It's an important test for this FO... you don't get a generational player like Kawhi often, while you can always find another woman that tells you "yes, yes, yes" in exchange for a lot of money, tbh...

SAGirl
01-23-2018, 12:34 AM
Hopefully Becky catches on elsewhere, she’s probably wasting her talent in the deep end of the assistant coaches bench

Emperor
01-23-2018, 12:36 AM
Why the blue font?

SAGirl
01-23-2018, 12:36 AM
Btw. Bad sexist joke... you can also find yes men for money...

SAGirl
01-23-2018, 12:39 AM
Why the blue font?
Troll thread. Don’t think Becky’s job is at stake and I don’t think she’s a yes coach either... Pop having the last word on everything cancels complains about her obviously...

hater
01-23-2018, 12:45 AM
Decapitate Fatty Shits and the Salvadorean nose tbqh

Im sure Kawhi will think its a stqrt once we rid of those scrubs

Emperor
01-23-2018, 12:45 AM
Troll thread. Don’t think Becky’s job is at stake and I don’t think she’s a yes coach either... Pop having the last word on everything cancels complains about her obviously...

Well the Bucks job is available, surely she would do a better job than Kidd imo :toast

DAF86
01-23-2018, 12:49 AM
Well, she sounds as a possible Kidd replacement. Probably because of guilt on part of the Bucks' managememt for hiring a woman hitter in the first place.

Snaq O'Meal
01-23-2018, 12:50 AM
Well the Bucks job is available, surely she would do a better job than Kidd imo :toast

She'll shit all over Poop whenever the Spurs play the Bucks.

Bynumite
01-23-2018, 05:54 AM
:lmao @ Kiwi being a generational talent.

Kiwi is a more injury prone, less stoned and slightly more committed on defense Michael Beasley.

Atl Spur
01-23-2018, 09:04 AM

Kiwi is a more injury prone, less stoned and slightly more committed on defense Michael Beasley.

Poor you. You are a terrible talent evaluator!

BackHome
01-23-2018, 11:07 AM
I think Kawhi is just frustrated that his injury hasn’t healed and he looks at Parker who injury was worse is now playing ball. The issue with his injury can not be corrected with surgery the only thing that will heal it is letting it rest. That means no running jogging or jumping and then it may take some time to be able to start light work outs. I think the issue is that one camp wants to do limited minutes and miss back to back games and the other camp is like if your not 90% then your not playing.

hater
01-23-2018, 11:10 AM
90%????

The poor bastard cannot even wipe his ass much less get off the toilet

Hes 65% at best

daslicer
01-23-2018, 01:25 PM

Would you want him on the Lakers?

01-23-2018, 04:29 PM
you can always find another woman that tells you "yes, yes, yes" in exchange for a lot of money, tbh...
:lmao

bic50
01-23-2018, 04:31 PM

:lolShut your bitch ass up

Amuseddaysleeper
01-23-2018, 04:34 PM
:lmao @ CR7 being a generational talent.

He is a more injury prone, less stoned and slightly more committed on offense Ibrahimovic.

But enough about Ronaldo ;)

MoSpur02
01-23-2018, 04:38 PM
No holds RC and Pop accountable because our owner Juliana Holt isn’t like that. So they can sign Patty Mills to a $50 million dollar contract. There might be a change in ownership and hopefully those who take the reigns will hold them more accountable.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-24-2018, 08:53 PM
:lol

I like it ElNono....a superior effort!

spurraider21
01-24-2018, 09:12 PM
Feel bad for Becky, tbh, she broke some barriers, the famed glass ceiling, but if Kawhi is really mad, somebody's head gotta roll...

This is an organization that prides itself in accountability and professionalism, firing Becky would send a clear signal nobody is untouchable in the organization, and Kawhi comes first.

It's an important test for this FO... you don't get a generational player like Kawhi often, while you can always find another woman that tells you "yes, yes, yes" in exchange for a lot of money, tbh...
bruh i got banned 1 week for "misogyny" for making a becky joke. be careful

pgardn
01-24-2018, 09:46 PM
bruh i got banned 1 week for "misogyny" for making a becky joke. be careful

What?

Holy mother of God there is so much worse...

Welp.
Its scattered moderating I guess.

Leetonidas
01-24-2018, 10:01 PM
What?

Holy mother of God there is so much worse...

Welp.
Its scattered moderating I guess.

I got banned for the same thing and literally didn't even post anything negative about Becky:lol

Stabula
01-24-2018, 11:25 PM
I'm starting to become distant and my relationship with this board is chilling at best

SAGirl
01-24-2018, 11:26 PM
ElNono isn’t even funny anymore tbh... most of his jokes aren’t funny and in bad taste. Think he’s losing his touch. ElNono head has to roll instead. :lol

daslicer
01-24-2018, 11:41 PM
ElNono isn’t even funny anymore tbh... most of his jokes aren’t funny and in bad taste. Think he’s losing his touch. ElNono head has to roll instead. :lol

He was never funny to begin with. He's a lame manutard.

SAGirl
01-24-2018, 11:45 PM
^ He Does a disservice to Manu ...

SupremeGuy
01-25-2018, 01:37 AM
bruh i got banned 1 week for "misogyny" for making a becky joke. be carefulSame here. lol

LittleCriminal
01-25-2018, 02:30 AM
what was the Becky joke?

BillMc
01-25-2018, 05:02 AM
I'm starting to become distant and my relationship with this board is chilling at best
:lol

Or so Uncle Satan says...

pgardn
01-25-2018, 08:07 AM

Hater says you are made of Chyna (in a Trump voice)
Man up.

K...
01-25-2018, 08:45 AM
lmao, they banned all you guys for making the same joke..Uh I guess beck is the head coach cuz she sucks Dick.

Five people , same joke, all thought that they were funny and original. Then afterwards such victimhood!

nyspurguy
01-25-2018, 09:05 AM
I hope Aldridge isn't trying to run Kawhi outta town.
I hope Tony isn't messing with Kawhi's lady.
I hope Kawhi hasn't seen the contracts of Gasol and Mills and freaked out, cause now Kawhi knows he's not getting any real help.

spurraider21
01-25-2018, 01:21 PM
lmao, they banned all you guys for making the same joke..Uh I guess beck is the head coach cuz she sucks Dick.

Five people , same joke, all thought that they were funny and original. Then afterwards such victimhood!
nah i made some joke about her and tony tbh. i dont remember its entirety tbh

Leetonidas
01-25-2018, 01:25 PM
I didn't make a joke at all :lol just got caught in the gravity of the ban