KobeOwnsDuncan
01-23-2018, 01:10 PM
Says J. Rose and Stephen A....:downspin:

DAF86
01-23-2018, 01:45 PM
Aldridge also wanted out of SA.

Mitch
01-23-2018, 01:55 PM
He deserves a better team, Tbh. Should go join Celtics or something.

DMC
01-23-2018, 02:00 PM
sup djohn

DMC
01-23-2018, 02:02 PM
The Spurs problem is that they are stuck in that upper mediocrity level because Gregg Popovich will not let them go below that. That means they're going to be good enough to compete at a semi high level which fools the eye of the Casual fan and keeps the front office from being pressured to make real acquisitions. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

djohn2oo8
01-23-2018, 02:03 PM
sup djohn

?

djohn2oo8
01-23-2018, 02:03 PM
Weird situation.

RsxPiimp
01-23-2018, 02:27 PM
ship his ass to boston for tatum, morris and lakers 1st pick

Raven
01-23-2018, 02:34 PM
:lol

whitemamba
01-23-2018, 04:12 PM
Do it Rob.

01-23-2018, 04:24 PM
brb checking the meltdown upstairs tbh

Clipper Nation
01-23-2018, 04:28 PM
brb checking the meltdown upstairs tbh
They're in full denial mode right now. By the time he's in another team's uniform, it will revert back to the way things were after they lost to the Clippers. Kawhi will be a "role player" again and the picture of him at the free throw line during 6 will be spammed on a daily basis.

RsxPiimp
01-23-2018, 04:52 PM
Do it Rob.

it's an open farm. just take your picks, sir Buford.

Raven
01-23-2018, 05:03 PM
it's not happening my loser friends :lol

SpursforSix
01-23-2018, 05:04 PM
The Spurs problem is that they are stuck in that upper mediocrity level because Gregg Popovich will not let them go below that. That means they're going to be good enough to compete at a semi high level which fools the eye of the Casual fan and keeps the front office from being pressured to make real acquisitions. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

They were competing for a WCF Finals last year. If they're healthy, they're up there with everybody but GSW. Maybe the problem is that upper mediocrity is everyone but the Warriors.

Robz4000
01-23-2018, 05:17 PM
They're in full denial mode right now. By the time he's in another team's uniform, it will revert back to the way things were after they lost to the Clippers. Kawhi will be a "role player" again and the picture of him at the free throw line during 6 will be spammed on a daily basis.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how upset would you be if Kawhi reupped with the Spurs this offseason? Fwiw I think he's prolly gone, but the sources reporting it are pretty :lol.

RsxPiimp
01-23-2018, 05:20 PM
it's not happening my loser friends :lol

y'all gonna lose him for nothing.

heck, he already credited kobe for improving his game. might as well bright him over to us.:lmao

kuzma, randle and Clarkson are pop guys. they all yours. :hat

Raven
01-23-2018, 05:21 PM

heck, he already credited kobe for improving his game. might as well bright him over to us.:lmao

They are so not :lol pretty much the anti pop guys... aside of kuzma of course, but even he would get benched right away at the first defensive lapse..

RsxPiimp
01-23-2018, 05:25 PM
They are so not :lol pretty much the anti pop guys... aside of kuzma of course, but even he would get benched right away at the first defensive lapse..

bruh. if pop can turn rudy gay into a legit nba player, imagine what he can do to unleashed beasts like Clarkson and randle.

+ Clarkson is born and raised in san antonio:hat

Clipper Nation
01-23-2018, 05:31 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 how upset would you be if Kawhi reupped with the Spurs this offseason? Fwiw I think he's prolly gone, but the sources reporting it are pretty :lol.
As long as he doesn't go to the Lakers, Warriors or Rockets, I don't give a shit.

RsxPiimp
01-23-2018, 05:41 PM
https://www.si.com/sports-illustrated/video/2018/01/23/si-now-tuesday-january-23-2018

Jared Zwerling:

"I had a phone conversation yesterday with Dennis Robertson, Kawhi's uncle and business manager, who is based in New Jersey. Dennis called me and we had a nice chat. Before Dennis called me he said he had a conversation with RC Buford, GM of the Spurs, and said they had a great conversation. Overall, here's the consensus: the story is farthest from the truth. That was a quote from Dennis. We talked about the situation. Really, there's no issue between Kawhi and the Spurs. Kawhi has the utmost respect for Popovich and Buford. It's not about any issues internally. This is about not having any more setbacks. There's no re-injury right now. The focus is strengthening that left quad. It's really important because the quad is an injury that can come back and bite you. It's an injury you can get again and re-injure a lot easily, so it's about strengthening that quad and keeping Kawhi focused on getting back to that strength to help him into the NBA situations. That's the focus right now."

tbh

DMC
01-23-2018, 06:00 PM
They were competing for a WCF Finals last year. If they're healthy, they're up there with everybody but GSW. Maybe the problem is that upper mediocrity is everyone but the Warriors.

They don't make any real acquisitions. Rudy Gay (off the bench) is the best one they've made since Aldridge. Pau is ok but he's on again off again mentally. Seems committed to the start, but not to the finish. They've never had that "win now" attitude even when they've won everything. They trust in the process and believe that Pop and the front office can plug obscure players into niche roles and beat a team of all stars, because they've done it time and again, so it's not that the Spurs are doing it wrong but that franchise players aren't attracted to systems where anyone can be the focal point.

DMC
01-23-2018, 06:02 PM
?

Odd that I didn't even use your full name but you ran right over. :lol

Raven
01-23-2018, 06:26 PM
bruh. if pop can turn rudy gay into a legit nba player, imagine what he can do to unleashed beasts like Clarkson and randle.

+ Clarkson is born and raised in san antonio:hat

yeah because clarkson and randle have freak of nature levels of physical traits and have been 20ish ppg players for a decade..

Fabbs
01-23-2018, 06:38 PM
If Craig Popplevich and RC Lost It are going to still be employed in their current positions thru 2020 I think Kawhi should bail to a team that is sincerely pursuing a legit Championship.
If RC said "that's nutts" to the Patty-Pau-Porker destruction and Popplevich forced him to, then mercy for RC.

Monostradamus
01-23-2018, 07:35 PM
:lol all this drama for a #2 guy.

dfens
01-23-2018, 07:56 PM
lebrick for kwahi tbh ... this forum would reach a new peak, imagine all the beautiful topics :downspin:

DMC
01-23-2018, 08:59 PM
If Craig Popplevich and RC Lost It are going to still be employed in their current positions thru 2020 I think Kawhi should bail to a team that is sincerely pursuing a legit Championship.
If RC said "that's nutts" to the Patty-Pau-Porker destruction and Popplevich forced him to, then mercy for RC.

Work on your nicknames.

DMC
01-23-2018, 09:00 PM
:lol all this drama for a #2 guy.

16th overall actually. Where's George Hill when you need him?

TDMVPDPOY
01-23-2018, 09:10 PM
spurs nothing more then a high achieving RS team first round fodder...

ambchang
01-23-2018, 09:39 PM

Get your facts straight loser.

ElNono
01-23-2018, 11:05 PM
Hopefully Poop goes with him, tbh

Chris
01-23-2018, 11:13 PM
Looks like more fake news from the Disney ESPN network :jack

SAGirl
01-24-2018, 01:29 AM
#fakenews

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 11:47 AM
They don't make any real acquisitions. Rudy Gay (off the bench) is the best one they've made since Aldridge. Pau is ok but he's on again off again mentally. Seems committed to the start, but not to the finish. They've never had that "win now" attitude even when they've won everything. They trust in the process and believe that Pop and the front office can plug obscure players into niche roles and beat a team of all stars, because they've done it time and again, so it's not that the Spurs are doing it wrong but that franchise players aren't attracted to systems where anyone can be the focal point.

I agree that it's a tough way to go. But I think it's the only way they're able to go about business as it stands. Besides the system, you've got to overcome San Antonio not being a city where a superstar will be in the limelight. So they've got to either find someone like a Leonard or Duncan that doesn't care about that. Unfortunately, most superstars are the opposite of that mentality.

But if they can get healthy, they might be able to find someone who only cares about a championship run and bump the team up a level. Still going to have to find the right supporting cast. The Mills contract makes me question their ability to do that.

DMC
01-24-2018, 05:40 PM
"I don't care about making 200 million plus endorsement deals, I just care about making my franchise wealthy... and this ring"

Good luck.

InRareForm
01-25-2018, 11:18 PM
fake news

Snaq O'Meal
01-26-2018, 08:36 PM

PATFO love chubby, defensively-challenged midgets. Kuzma, Randle and Clarkson are too tall.

RsxPiimp
01-26-2018, 08:38 PM
PATFO love chubby, defensively-challenged midgets. Kuzma, Randle and Clarkson are too tall.

:lol