PDA

View Full Version : Opioid commission member: Our work is a 'sham'

RandomGuy
01-23-2018, 06:16 PM
The Republican-led Congress has turned the work of the president's opioid commission into a "charade" and a "sham," a member of the panel told CNN.

"Everyone is willing to tolerate the intolerable -- and not do anything about it," said former Democratic Rep. Patrick Kennedy, who was one of six members appointed to the bipartisan commission in March. "I'm as cynical as I've ever been about this stuff."

President Donald Trump declared the opioid epidemic a 90-day public health emergency in October, but did not make any new funding available. In November the president said he would donate his third quarter salary to the Department of Health and Human Services to help fight the crisis.

Critics say the declaration did virtually nothing to change the status quo and that overdose deaths have continued to mount in the months since. The public health emergency declaration was, in fact, set to expire on January 23, but as the government was headed toward a shut down on Friday, Acting Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services Eric Hargan renewed the national public health emergency for another 90 days.

"This and the administration's other efforts to address the epidemic are tantamount to reshuffling chairs on the Titanic," said Kennedy. "The emergency declaration has accomplished little because there's no funding behind it. You can't expect to stem the tide of a public health crisis that is claiming over 64,000 lives per year without putting your money where your mouth is."

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/23/health/patrick-kennedy-opioid-commission-sham/

The Trump university of drug policies.

Trump's incompetence and laziness are killing people.

Fabbs
01-23-2018, 06:51 PM
Combined with keeping proven pain killer marijuana criminal, it is indeed disappointing to see Don cave in.

Without a doubt all kinds of Repugs and Demons in on the opioid profiting.

dabom
01-23-2018, 06:56 PM
We knew dis chit was gonna happen. Mthrfkr didn't even invest any fucking money. :lol

Spurtacular
01-23-2018, 07:46 PM
https://asnowpastachronicles.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/plane-fail.gif?w=428&h=241

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 03:46 PM
[derp]

Wow, you really made the case for how well Trump is addressing the opiod epidemic.

Way to go, I am in awe of your evidence and well-reasoned post.

:lmao Sokay, we all know that was your best.

https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2017/4-6/Y2CM4xxM7B-10.png

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 03:54 PM
Combined with keeping proven pain killer marijuana criminal, it is indeed disappointing to see Don cave in.

Without a doubt all kinds of Repugs and Demons in on the opioid profiting.

really dissapointing.

when my grandfather was going through radiation for cancer i ended up making him edibles to eat and he kicked his addiction to vicodin, tramadol, and one other pain killer medication i can't remember right now. he was clean off those from the get go and claimed all he needed was a qtr of a cookie to get him through the day and a qtr a cookie for night. he was never high nor out of it. edibles don't really work on me so when testing if i felt anything at all in the slightest then i knew they were strong and he'd only need a tiny amount every day.

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 04:06 PM
Just curious...what money and where should the money be spent? These opiod ODs aren't on Vicoden. Are heroin junkies going to stop just because the modern day version of Nancy Reagan cuts a TV commercial to "just say no" to smack?

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 04:10 PM
Just curious...what money and where should the money be spent? These opiod ODs aren't on Vicoden. Are heroin junkies going to stop just because the modern day version of Nancy Reagan cuts a TV commercial to "just say no" to smack?

Where's your backup for that statement?
My guess is that since hydrocodone/Vicodin is one of the most prescribed opioids, then there are likely a high number of associated ODs.

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 04:31 PM
Ok, im sure there are some hydrocodone ods but as a percentage of opiod ods it is a relative small percent. You would have to take a shitload of them like you were trying to suicide.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 04:33 PM
Generations are prescribed opiods and then taken off them almost cold turkey and street prices shoot up, heroin gives them their relief, at a cheaper price.

Unsure about the rest of the country, but there's a great docu-series on Netflix called Dope and the first episode is about Baltimore's heroin epidemic. They have the highest OD rate and the most frequent cause is fetynal (sp?)-laced heroin ODs. Good show, check it out, S46.

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 04:35 PM
Generations are prescribed opiods and then taken off them almost cold turkey and street prices shoot up, heroin gives them their relief, at a cheaper price.

Unsure about the rest of the country, but there's a great docu-series on Netflix called Dope and the first episode is about Baltimore's heroin epidemic. They have the highest OD rate and the most frequent cause is fetynal (sp?)-laced heroin ODs. Good show, check it out, S46.

:tu

Chucho
01-24-2018, 04:39 PM
3 years ago, I was getting 10s for $3 per, no minimum. Now, you'd be lucky to grab them at under $10 per. And this is in the meth capital of the world. Hearing how much black tar heroin use is shooting up over here, crazy stuff.

Pavlov
01-24-2018, 04:40 PM
Where's your backup for that statement?
My guess is that since hydrocodone/Vicodin is one of the most prescribed opioids, then there are likely a high number of associated ODs.The long term access to pills has been cut quite a bit in the past few years so there's a lot more addict ODs who switched to heroin laced with fentanyl.

Opioids are still overprescribed and there is certainly a lot of potential use for fed money for treatment programs.

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 04:43 PM
so glad i only like mj and a psychedelic here and there once or twice a year. fuck opium, meth, etc...

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 04:46 PM
The long term access to pills has been cut quite a bit in the past few years so there's a lot more addict ODs who switched to heroin laced with fentanyl.

Opioids are still overprescribed and there is certainly a lot of potential use for fed money for treatment programs.

Interesting. But for the statistics, would an OD on fentanyl laced heroin be classified as an OD on a prescribed opioid?

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 04:47 PM
so glad i only like mj and a psychedelic here and there once or twice a year. fuck opium, meth, etc...

Lot's of talk now about psychedelics doing wonders for depression.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 04:50 PM

Mushroom and peanutbutter sammiches... could never stop laughing for hours.

Pavlov
01-24-2018, 04:53 PM
Interesting. But for the statistics, would an OD on fentanyl laced heroin be classified as an OD on a prescribed opioid?Nope, it's not prescribed.

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 04:56 PM

Back in the day, there was the ranch not too far away that had all the conditions for the cows to make the magic poop. After a good spring rain, there would always be a few cars parked around his property with kids squeezing through his fence and making a mad dash to fill up their garbage bags.

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 04:58 PM

after 5 yrs of no psychedelics back in my early 20's i finally did some mush. haven't had a panic attack since but i had numerous panic attacks daily beforehand due to a very heavy dose of lsd. i no longer do lsd which saddens me but there's no way i am risking developing panic attacks again. mush is easy for me to still break through to the other side but while doing so i don't completely lose my mind like i would on heavy doses of lsd. this last time though i ended back in fractal crystal city hell but it was still a great trip.

i've never eaten with mush to digest them. usually raw or in a tea. i trip too hard unlike most so i really have to know my surroundings and those i am with. though i have had my bouts of laughter on mush which is always fun. this last time i couldn't stop laughing and crying at the thought of sigourney weaver's fro and another cast members hairy arms in aliens because it was just too much hair for me to handle, whatever that means. lol

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 05:04 PM
3 years ago, I was getting 10s for $3 per, no minimum. Now, you'd be lucky to grab them at under $10 per. And this is in the meth capital of the world. Hearing how much black tar heroin use is shooting up over here, crazy stuff.

You were taking 10s for the buzz? Damn. How many would you have to take? Ten?

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 05:04 PM
after 5 yrs of no psychedelics back in my early 20's i finally did some mush. haven't had a panic attack since but i had numerous panic attacks daily beforehand due to a very heavy dose of lsd. i no longer do lsd which saddens me but there's no way i am risking developing panic attacks again. mush is easy for me to still break through to the other side but while doing so i don't completely lose my mind like i would on heavy doses of lsd. this last time though i ended back in fractal crystal city hell but it was still a great trip.

i've never eaten with mush to digest them. usually raw or in a tea. i trip too hard unlike most so i really have to know my surroundings and those i am with. though i have had my bouts of laughter on mush which is always fun. this last time i couldn't stop laughing and crying at the thought of sigourney weaver's fro and another cast members hairy arms in aliens because it was just too much hair for me to handle, whatever that means. lol

How do you know the panic attacks were related to the lsd? As to the depression benefits, I think people are taking microdoses. Not enough to trip. But I've also heard of ketamine treatments where the patient gets a dose large enough to trip.

I never went out in public if I was tripping. Shit...I can barely handle going out when high.

Chris
01-24-2018, 05:05 PM
Former Fox News Host Eric Bolling Meets With Trump Over Opioid Epidemic

The host says that Trump has been a regular caller and well-wisher since his son passed away on Sept. 8, the same day that his separation from Fox News was announced.
On Tuesday afternoon, former Fox News host Eric Bolling met in the White House with President Trump to discuss the opioid epidemic, an issue that has taken on a personal resonance for him since the passing of his only son from an accidental overdose in early September.

Bolling tells The Hollywood Reporter that he had a lengthy conversation with the president about the issue, which he said he's discussed on phone calls and "several" previous visits with Trump in the White House. He also met with counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, who has been tapped to lead the White House's response to the epidemic.

"Eric has committed to help the president and his administration as we endeavor to bend the curve and destroy this 'crisis next door,'" Conway said in part in a statement to THR. She said that Bolling's "ability to connect and communicate with people on a range of issues is well-known."

Bolling says he was "very happy to hear" that Trump is focused on the issue, which he says the White House is "stepping up" efforts to combat, including a new initiative involving the U.S. surgeon general that's slated to be announced in the coming days. He says he's convinced that Trump is well-informed on the supply side of the opioid issue. (The administration has gotten some flak for not taking more tangible steps to address the problem.)

"I have offered him 100 percent of my availability, whatever he needs me to do," Bolling said last week. After his Tuesday meeting, Bolling said, "They're going to be using me to help develop some of these awareness initiatives."

Bolling says that Trump has called him "more times than you can count on one hand" and has shown him "compassion and empathy" since the death of his son, 19-year-old Eric Chase, from an overdose stemming from his ingestion of a pill laced with fentanyl. "He's been amazing," he says of Trump.

Bolling says the president called him on Thanksgiving, right as he and his wife were about to sit down to dinner with an empty chair that would have been for their son. "The timing was poetic," he says.

"There's nothing in it for him," Bolling adds of Trump's calls and well-wishes. "I'm not on air. I'm literally just a friend. He cares. He cares about a man who loses his son." (Bolling, who frequently defended Trump on air at Fox News, says he's known the president for 13 or 14 years.)

Bolling's son died a few hours after Fox News announced that Bolling had "amicably" left the network following a monthlong suspension and investigation conducted by an outside law firm. The separation was set in motion by an Aug. 4 article in HuffPost, which relied on 14 sources to report that he was accused of sending "an unsolicited photo of male genitalia via text message to at least two colleagues at Fox Business and one colleague at Fox News." Bolling's lawyer denied the charges at the time and said his client "does not believe" he sent the images. Bolling threatened to sue the author of the story, Yashar Ali, but has not yet done so.

Fox News, in a Sept. 8 statement, thanked Bolling for his "10 years of service." He told THR that the announcement followed weeks of discussions with the network, and says he was satisfied with the negotiated separation.

On the night of the announcement, Bolling took his wife out to a nice dinner. "We were looking forward to the next step in my career, in our lives together," he says. On the car ride home from dinner, Bolling says he got a call from a man who, panicked, told him to call a female associate of his son's. She broke the news of his son's passing. "I call her, and she's crying, and I'm thinking for some reason I just went right to, 'Is he alive?' She said, 'No.'"

In the four and half months since his son's passing, Bolling says he's been buoyed by frequent calls from some of his contemporaries in the news business. Bolling says that Sean Hannity, his former colleague, and MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, who is on the other end of the political spectrum, "have checked in with [him] constantly, constantly." CNN's Don Lemon and Van Jones have also called Bolling often to see how he's doing. And, he says that one-time Fox News star Megyn Kelly has also reached out. Scarborough, he says, put in a call when he and his wife were at a particularly low point in the grieving process. "These people have found a way to reach out, and it's been amazing," he says.

Eric Chase Bolling's cause of death was confirmed as an accidental overdose in a coroner's report released in late October. On Sept. 9, a day after his death, TMZ reported that Bolling's son was distraught by his father's exodus from Fox News and had committed suicide. Bolling says the false report, which was later corrected, was "so hurtful and harming and so detrimental" to him and his wife, Adrienne.

Bolling conveyed that his son, a second-year student at the University of Colorado, was a social butterfly who planned to join a fraternity. "I'll never forget," he says. "I said, 'Eric, you've got to really be careful not to get involved in things that can kill you, that can hurt you, the harder drugs. ... He said, 'Dad, I got this.' It was one of the last times we had that discussion." He says he wonders now whether he should have taken his son's word for it.

In recent weeks and months, Bolling has re-emerged and used his Twitter profile as a "clearinghouse" for personal stories about the devastating effects of opioid abuse. (Ever the political gladiator, he's also gotten in some partisan jabs here and there.)

"It's not easy," he says. "Half the time I'm typing on Twitter there are tears in my eyes."

Bolling says that he's had conversations with interested parties about a potential return to media, but nothing is formally in the works. Some companies are likely to be resistant considering the circumstances that led to his departure from Fox News.

Says Bolling, "I'll let that path be lighted for me, and I'll certainly take that path, whether it's back in the media world or whether it's the opioid awareness world."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-news-host-eric-bolling-meets-trump-opioid-epidemic-1076931

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 05:06 PM
Former Fox News Host Eric Bolling Meets With Trump Over Opioid Epidemic

You're off topic now Chris.

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 05:10 PM
How do you know the panic attacks were related to the lsd? As the depression benefits, I think people are taking microdoses. Not enough to trip.

I never went out in public if I was tripping. Shit...I can barely handle going out when high.

in HS loved lsd and took it all the time considering it only cost $3-$5 a hit back then. so i'd double or triple up on tabs and go on my merry way. never had a panic attack prior to my last lsd trip and they didn't surface until a week or so after that trip and lasted for damn near 5 yrs daily but only a month or two after that mush trip.

that lsd trip was way too intense and so was my last mush trip but i was better prepared for it this time around. anyhow, that last lsd trip was like 20 tabs or so. i bought that sheet for a mere $20 so i took it all thinking it was bunk. dumb high school kid i was thought nothing of it and off i went to a few worlds unlike this one and then catapulted into the void; the collective consciousness is what i assume it was. 14 hrs later i came to; i was blacked out which never happened before and i threw up during my trip which i never had done before.

Chris
01-24-2018, 05:14 PM
14 hrs later i came to; i was blacked out which never happened before and i threw up during my trip which i never had done before.

Probably loaded with with strychnine. Stick to liquid only.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 05:16 PM
You were taking 10s for the buzz? Damn. How many would you have to take? Ten?

Back pain and energy. At my peak, was taking about 10-15 a day. When the street price was too high, I got off them cold turkey. Took loads of xanax and pot to not kill anyone the first couple of days.

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 05:16 PM
in HS loved lsd and took it all the time considering it only cost $3-$5 a hit back then. so i'd double or triple up on tabs and go on my merry way. never had a panic attack prior to my last lsd trip and they didn't surface until a week or so after that trip and lasted for damn near 5 yrs daily but only a month or two after that mush trip.

that lsd trip was way too intense and so was my last mush trip but i was better prepared for it this time around. anyhow, that last lsd trip was like 20 tabs or so. i bought that sheet for a mere $20 so i took it all thinking it was bunk. dumb high school kid i was thought nothing of it and off i went to a few worlds unlike this one and then catapulted into the void; the collective consciousness is what i assume it was. 14 hrs later i came to; i was blacked out which never happened before and i threw up during my trip which i never had done before.

20 tabs. wtf. So instead of taking a few and waiting...you did all of them? Wait...the calf tats...I'm guessing they were at some point after the massive trip?

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 05:18 PM
Probably loaded with with strychnine. Stick to liquid only.

i have no idea. however, i was told when buying it that the people who sold it to my friend had actually concocted the batch themselves. i imagine that's why they gave so much for so little. i used lsd as a recreational thing and only til i got older did i realize it's not wise to fuck around with psychedelics for recreational use. yeah, i did it for a good while and was a-ok even when the grass was 5 ft tall and razor sharp but that last lsd trip taught me to reexamine my relationship with psychedelics.

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 05:18 PM
Back pain and energy. At my peak, was taking about 10-15 a day. When the street price was too high, I got off them cold turkey. Took loads of xanax and pot to not kill anyone the first couple of days.

I was taking about the same for a while. But then realized that I couldn't yawn. And for some reason that freaked me out.

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 05:19 PM
Damn the problem isnt the codeine. That much acetaminophen must have been killing your liver.

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 05:20 PM
20 tabs. wtf. So instead of taking a few and waiting...you did all of them? Wait...the calf tats...I'm guessing they were at some point after the massive trip?

yes indeed those tattoos came after that trip many many yrs later.

when i was young i overindulged unfortunately. never had any issues prior so i thought nothing of it. i would do 1-3 tabs of lsd almost every other day for a month at one point in time and other times like bi weekly or so. we all feel invincible when we're young. i definitely wasn't invincible.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 05:21 PM
I was taking about the same for a while. But then realized that I couldn't yawn. And for some reason that freaked me out.

Man, I remember when I first started taking them and I'd get morphines, if I took the full 35 mgs, I'd be sickkkkk in the morning. After about six months of taking the vikes, I could down 3 35mg tabs of morphine like nothing. They helped me sleep a lot better, but never gave me that calming, yet energetic buzz that vikes gave me.

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 05:23 PM

that's crazy but then again i don't know much about meds... i'm scared of pills so i try to never take any at all except excedrin from time to time for headaches.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 05:23 PM
Damn the problem isnt the codeine. That much acetaminophen must have been killing your liver.

Fuckin tylenol. When I didn't want the full on high, but needed the energy, I'd toot some, but cut that shit out quickly. Fucking tylenol.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 05:26 PM
The real way to prevent another crisis like this opioid crisis is to not make drugs so fucking awesome like opioids.

Pavlov
01-24-2018, 05:30 PM
The real way to prevent another crisis like this opioid crisis is to not make drugs so fucking awesome like opioids.Well that and don't lie and say they aren't addictive.

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 05:33 PM
ain't it funny what big pharma wants us to believe? who remembers prior to like 2002 when there were only a handful of bipolar people out there? lol now everyone's bipolar. big pharma just doing big pharma shit. now couple that with this epidemic of opiods. we need to put a stop to that money machine that cares not for the health and sanity of this nation. as well, fuck monsanto and the like too who want to poison our food supply and more.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 05:33 PM
Well that and don't lie and say they aren't addictive.

Indeed. But, in general, lot of addictive shit is pretty damn awesome, tbh.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 05:34 PM
Blow and alcohol tho...best high in the world.

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 05:43 PM

That is essentially what is being done. "just dont' do it".

You need some serious money spend on health care for addition treatment/management.

Additionally, you need more education of doctors, because of a very poorly done study that seemed to show that prescription drugs weren't addictive.

We need to quite prescribing shit in large quantities and learn to deal with pain differently.

What we get... is the drug policy equivalent of Trump University.

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 05:48 PM
Doctor Who Wrote 1980 Letter On Painkillers Regrets That It Fed The Opioid Crisis

Background. This is why doctors think that it wasn't addictive.
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/06/16/533060031/doctor-who-wrote-1980-letter-on-painkillers-regrets-that-it-fed-the-opioid-crisi

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 05:48 PM
From my personal experience doctors take prescribing hydrocodone damn seriously. So does the government. The days of doctor shopping for multiple scrips are over. Every scrip is registered with the state now and cross referenced.

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 05:54 PM
Man, I remember when I first started taking them and I'd get morphines, if I took the full 35 mgs, I'd be sickkkkk in the morning. After about six months of taking the vikes, I could down 3 35mg tabs of morphine like nothing. They helped me sleep a lot better, but never gave me that calming, yet energetic buzz that vikes gave me.

Holy cheet.

Yeah...eating a Vicodin and having a couple of beers...that's a great buzz to start an evening.

Pavlov
01-24-2018, 05:55 PM
From my personal experience doctors take prescribing hydrocodone damn seriously. So does the government. The days of doctor shopping for multiple scrips are over. Every scrip is registered with the state now and cross referenced.Yes, they shut the shit out of det barn door 15 years after opening it.

SpursforSix
01-24-2018, 05:56 PM
From my personal experience doctors take prescribing hydrocodone damn seriously. So does the government. The days of doctor shopping for multiple scrips are over. Every scrip is registered with the state now and cross referenced.

Yeep. I went to an urgent care because I fucked my thumb up. About a year ago. He asked if I needed something for the pain..."yes please". He prescribed some sort of non-opioid. As soon as I left, I Googled it and there were serious potential side effects. I ended up not taking it.

koriwhat
01-24-2018, 06:03 PM
Yeep. I went to an urgent care because I fucked my thumb up. About a year ago. He asked if I needed something for the pain..."yes please". He prescribed some sort of non-opioid. As soon as I left, I Googled it and there were serious potential side effects. I ended up not taking it.

1/4 cup of coconut oil
1-2 tsps of lecithen
1/2 of mj
12 hrs at 160 in a crockpot stirred occassionaly
strain and make whatever you'd like with it. the oil is a 1:1 conversion from butter.

most use 1 cup oil with 1/4 mj but like i said, edibles don't really do much to me unless made with concentrated thc oil.

have fun!

with that recipe i just make rice kyrspy's because they call for a 1/4 cup of butter but watch out because at that ratio it is fucking strong(still not strong enough to me though... sadly).

if you use water in that recipe because you need to meet a certain level in your crockpot or buttermaker then after straining it chill it in the fridge overnight. then once the water and oil separate just scrape up the oil and discard the water.

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 06:14 PM

My wife would just put some essential oil on that shit.

Chucho
01-24-2018, 06:21 PM

It really started, at least here in Cali, right around when Obamacare got serious in about late 2013. Mother in Law has major rheumatoid arthritis and 9 days out of ten, her ankles and hands are almost non functional. She'd get 200 10s a month. Chopped it in half over night basically, was given NOTHING to fill the void.

This was an issue during the last Administration and nothing was done. It's the same story now with Twitter POTUS. It's not an easy answer. Pretending it's the fault of one particular industry/administration/group is laughable.

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 06:40 PM
My wife would just put some essential oil on that shit.

Geez. Talk about pseudoscientific bullshit. Essential oils are also really toxic to cats apparently.

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 06:42 PM

Still doesn't stop many from over-prescribing when given enough $$$ kickbacks $$$ from the companies benefitting.

As PavChump noted, too little, too late.

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 06:44 PM
Geez. Talk about pseudoscientific bullshit. Essential oils are also really toxic to cats apparently.

I tend to agree. Dont tell her I said that.

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 07:04 PM
Just read that most of the fentanyl comes from China and is bought on the internet.

Chucho
01-25-2018, 12:03 AM
Still doesn't stop many from over-prescribing when given enough $$$ kickbacks $$$ from the companies benefitting.

As PavChump noted, too little, too late.

Can't be helped when the product is awesome.

AaronY
01-25-2018, 02:12 AM
that's crazy but then again i don't know much about meds... i'm scared of pills so i try to never take any at all except excedrin from time to time for headaches.
Oh, ok.

RandomGuy
01-25-2018, 12:03 PM
I tend to agree. Dont tell her I said that.

Your secret is safe with me. Do look up the cat thing though, if you have cats you care about.

RandomGuy
01-25-2018, 12:04 PM
Just read that most of the fentanyl comes from China and is bought on the internet.

Let's see what President Pussygrabber does about that... Remember this is a major problem in his book.

My guess is that what he does rhymes with "stuffing".

https://compote.slate.com/images/d67b9807-0d12-4264-a998-43e479d39a3b.png?width=780&height=520&rect=1683x1122&offset=193x0

Pavlov
01-25-2018, 12:11 PM
So the emergency is over.

Problem solved.

I don't know why we didn't do this earlier.

EDIT: Oh, we extended the emergency because it's going so well.

RandomGuy
02-12-2018, 02:40 PM
So the emergency is over.

Problem solved.

I don't know why we didn't do this earlier.

EDIT: Oh, we extended the emergency because it's going so well.

They put Ms. Alternative Facts in charge.

That will solve it.