PDA

View Full Version : Rafael Araujo: Could Be Sent to Developmental League

ducks
10-19-2005, 09:19 AM
Rafael Araujo: Could Be Sent to Developmental League
RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Update: The Toronto Sun reports speculation that Araujo could be sent down to the Raptors' Arkansas affiliate in the new developmental league.

Recommendation: He's looked very unimpressive so far in camp, and played just three minutes in Sunday's loss to Maccabi Tel Aviv. Sending Araujo down would be an embarrassing admission on the Raptors' part that they made a huge mistake in drafting him eighth overall, but it might be the best way to salvage some value from him.

SPURS21
10-19-2005, 10:49 AM
fuck the developmental league send him home, he is by far the wrost raptor ive ever seen he looks lost out there he cant even convert a put back or a freaking layup

Kori Ellis
10-19-2005, 11:04 AM
fuck the developmental league send him home, he is by far the wrost raptor ive ever seen he looks lost out there he cant even convert a put back or a freaking layup

:lmao

I was just going to ask anyone if they'd seen him play lately. I haven't seen him except for a handful of games.

SPURS21
10-19-2005, 04:52 PM
He is horrible and as a Raptor fan I've seen some useless stiffs.... this guy couldn't hold Zan Tabaks jock

MaNuMaNiAc
10-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Where is he from?

ALVAREZ6
10-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Where is he from?
Brazil

JMarkJohns
10-20-2005, 04:28 AM
I covered him at Arizona Western College. He was a great player. Dominated the JUCO scene. I'm pulling for him, but he's not quick and recently his hands haven't been near as good as they were in college. He was a hell of a player, but maybe not a good fit for this league.

He could explode in a Eurpean League. Look at his college stats. They are fantastic.