PDA

View Full Version : George Soros calls Facebook and Google a 'menace' to society and 'obstacles to innova

rmt
01-27-2018, 08:30 AM
Facebook and Google threaten the concept of 'freedom of mind,' Soros says

http://www.businessinsider.com/george-soros-calls-facebook-google-menace-society-obstacles-innovation-2018-1

Of course, we should be mindful of WHO is saying this - not just what he says. I can see FB but Google? I don't see how it controls anything - I just use it to search/find out info/directions.

CosmicCowboy
01-27-2018, 11:21 AM
Its because Soros has no way to influence the information.

sickdsm
01-27-2018, 11:58 AM
I absolutely love Google but wonder if the ability to have the world at your fingertips has stifled critical thinking. Take an internet discussion for example. People no longer discuss. It's always an argument because everyone just Google's things to support their beliefs.

hater
01-27-2018, 12:03 PM
Lol western media already destroyed the concept of freedom of mind many decades ago. They are just the mouthpieces of their militaries and governments.

Soros is an imbecile :lol

Isitjustme?
01-27-2018, 12:19 PM
Oooh scary Soros boogeyman i so scared

Scary

Isitjustme?
01-27-2018, 12:21 PM
So scary

Pavlov
01-27-2018, 01:16 PM
I hear he was a teen Hungarian Nazi Atheist Jew for a couple days.

AaronY
01-27-2018, 01:54 PM
Facebook and Google threaten the concept of 'freedom of mind,' Soros says

http://www.businessinsider.com/george-soros-calls-facebook-google-menace-society-obstacles-innovation-2018-1

Of course, we should be mindful of WHO is saying this - not just what he says. I can see FB but Google? I don't see how it controls anything - I just use it to search/find out info/directions.
Chris thinks Google does and so does Darrin via its YouTube trending

Great minds think alike tbh

Chris
01-31-2018, 05:41 PM
Helping Nazis was the happiest time in my life :lol

c1Qr7TnWG74

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 05:43 PM
A 14 year old non-Nazi Hungarian Jew was in charge of confiscating land?

:lmao

boutons_deux
01-31-2018, 05:45 PM
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/01/180122091249.htm

Chris
01-31-2018, 06:08 PM
Helping Nazis was the happiest time in my life :lol

c1Qr7TnWG74
koriwhat Soros definitely a good goy :lol

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 06:09 PM
A 14 year old non-Nazi Hungarian Jew was in charge of confiscating land?

:lmaoHINT: He was not.

Chris trying to spread fake news again.

Chris
01-31-2018, 06:12 PM
First 5 top/popular comments from that vid:

"George Soros is Spectre, no joke.... Research the real Quantum Group...."

"The world would benefit from his death"

"The only reason this old bastard isn't dead yet is because he sold his wrinkly ass soul to the devil."

"Satan's right hand man."

"People like to throw around the term evil and villain when describing politicians they don't agree with but George Soros is straight up a Super Villain, taking pleasure in the suffering of his own people."

Pavlov: "George Soros is a great guy!" :lol

spurraider21
01-31-2018, 06:14 PM

"The only reason this old bastard isn't dead yet is because he sold his wrinkly ass soul to the devil."

"People like to throw around the term evil and villain when describing politicians they don't agree with but George Soros is straight up a Super Villain, taking pleasure in the suffering of his own people."

Pavlov: "George Soros is a great guy!" :lol
:lol the average viewer of that video is probably about as non-partisan as koriwhat tbh

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 06:18 PM

Pavlov: "George Soros is a great guy!" :lolChris tries to use YouTube comments to support conspiracy video. Film at 11.

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 06:23 PM
Chris, have you ever noticed that you and your echo chamber can't just say you simply disagree with someone who doesn't share your political dogma? You have to make the jump straight to Nazis, devil worship and child molestation with all of them.

It's a little psycho tbh.

dabom
01-31-2018, 06:40 PM
I absolutely love Google but wonder if the ability to have the world at your fingertips has stifled critical thinking. Take an internet discussion for example. People no longer discuss. It's always an argument because everyone just Google's things to support their beliefs.

Critical thinking is still high. Looking at discussion boards for critical thinking was your first problem. :lol

Chris
01-31-2018, 06:43 PM
Critical thinking is still high. Looking at discussion boards for critical thinking was your first problem. :lol

How is your retirement going? :lol

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 06:46 PM
How is your retirement going? :lolhttps://media1.tenor.com/images/9a02aac51ed499e01518ac73dd954eb1/tenor.gif

koriwhat
01-31-2018, 06:46 PM
Chris, have you ever noticed that you and your echo chamber can't just say you simply disagree with someone who doesn't share your political dogma? You have to make the jump straight to Nazis, devil worship and child molestation with all of them.

It's a little psycho tbh.

Nazi, misogynist, xenophobe, transphobe, white supremacist, cis male, islamaphobe, russian, etc... lmao

dabom
01-31-2018, 06:49 PM
How is your retirement going? :lol

We'll Kawhi isn't playing so more free time. :lol

Pavlov
Nazi, misogynist, xenophobe, transphobe, white supremacist, cis male, etc... lmao:lol Whining about being called a Nazi in the "Soros is a Nazi" thread.

Chris
Nazi, misogynist, xenophobe, transphobe, white supremacist, cis male, etc... lmao

Alt-Right, White Nationalist, Islamaphobe etc.. :lol

spurraider21
Nazi, misogynist, xenophobe, transphobe, white supremacist, cis male, islamaphobe, russian, etc... lmao
:cry stop calling trump a nazi

:madrun soros is a nazi

spurraider21
01-31-2018, 06:50 PM
Alt-Right, White Nationalist, Islamaphobe etc.. :lol
its almost like you're using the very playbook you claim to loathe :lol

koriwhat
01-31-2018, 06:53 PM
:lol Whining about being called a Nazi in the "Soros is a Nazi" thread.

who's whining about what? get over yourself loser. i simply brought up the fact that your side has a ton of strawmen. stay in your lane pav.

:cry stop calling trump a nazi

:madrun soros is a nazi

call trump whatever the fuck you want. how exactly am i "crying" about anything simply by pointing out the obvious to you 2 dipshits?

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 06:55 PM
who's whining about what? get over yourself loser. i simply brought up the fact that your side has a ton of strawmen.Like saying Soros is a Nazi.

call trump whatever the fuck you want. how exactly am i "crying" about anything simply by pointing out the obvious to you 2 dipshits?In the "Soros is a Nazi" thread.

koriwhat
01-31-2018, 06:57 PM
Like saying Soros is a Nazi.

In the "Soros is a Nazi" thread.

dude lived, ate, shit, and breathed with nazi's daily. dude's a nazi whether you or anyone else wants to deny it. you sleep with dogs, you get fleas. you sleep with nazis, welcome to the 3rd reich.

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 06:58 PM
dude lived, ate, shit, and breathed with nazi's daily.Ah, no.

You're just compelled to lie.

koriwhat
01-31-2018, 07:00 PM
Ah, no.

You're just compelled to lie.

you're a fool pav.

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 07:01 PM
you're a fool pav.No. The facts are readily available.

koriwhat
01-31-2018, 08:52 PM
No. The facts are readily available.

the facts are that soros walked hand in hand with a nazi(s). a nazi(s) that confiscated property from soros' own people. get your facts straight you nazi sympathizing loser.

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 08:55 PM
the facts are that soros walked hand in hand with a nazi(s). a nazi(s) that confiscated property from soros' own people. get your facts straight you nazi sympathizing loser.Wait, the video said he was in charge of confiscating land.

Which is it?

koriwhat
01-31-2018, 09:00 PM
Wait, the video said he was in charge of confiscating land.

Which is it?

i'm not playing your dumbass game today pav. go fuck yourself.

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 09:03 PM
i'm not playing your dumbass game today pav. go fuck yourself.It's OK. You have zero knowledge when it comes to anything really. I just ask these things because I know you'll get upset.

koriwhat
01-31-2018, 09:10 PM
It's OK. You have zero knowledge when it comes to anything really. I just ask these things because I know you'll get upset.

upset lol

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 09:11 PM
upset lol

go fuck yourself.lol