PDA

View Full Version : Is Joseph from the bible the biggest cuckold in history?

Isitjustme?
01-27-2018, 01:12 PM
Vote or die bitches

Chucho
01-27-2018, 02:33 PM
Cue the Blake jokes.

01-27-2018, 02:43 PM
Can you give some context tbh? Was never arsed enough to read that book

Isitjustme?
01-27-2018, 03:03 PM
Can you give some context tbh? Was never arsed enough to read that book

Supposedly Mary was a virgin when she had Jesus and God knocked her up

baseline bum
01-27-2018, 03:30 PM

And then Jesus came out black but Joseph still bought the wife's lie.

lil'mo
01-27-2018, 05:54 PM
depends on what you believe

DMC
01-27-2018, 08:09 PM
Joseph didn't exist. The story is just a symbol for the struggles of man in society. It's a free will vs determinism dichotomy that strives to erect a figurehead as a representative for struggle and overcoming it in an unproven afterlife - a marketing scheme to keep the lower echelons of IQ from revolting against the higher ones and being subsequently eradicated. It's the universal IOU, the great welch.

DMC
01-27-2018, 08:10 PM

Mary was the 1st #me too

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 01:38 AM
Cue the Blake jokes.

Blake ain't in The Bible. But if he were in Rick and Morty, he'd be Jerry.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lUjcxMEsjt9ZRe/giphy.gif

Axl Rose
01-28-2018, 02:30 AM
The Blake thing just gets worse when you realize she probably wasn’t even white. Only the most beta of betas date non white women and end up cucked by them.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 03:28 AM
The Blake thing just gets worse when you realize she probably wasn’t even white. Only the most beta of betas date non white women and end up cucked by them.

Could be. I was picturing a white woman with serious buyer's remorse, though.

Avante
01-28-2018, 03:37 AM
It's threads like this one that proves without a doubt the level of intellect we see here is sad.

OBVIOUSLY.....all the stories we find in the Bible, Koran, in Buddism in Hinduism etc, are all total bullshit. Not unlike the writings of Homer.

Us humans simply refuse to accept the fact we are just too damn puny to get all this. So we make shit up trying to come up with some answer. Did all this just....THE BIG BANG....of course not, DNA proves that. Yes we had a Master Designer or Designers, but it never happened like what is found anywhere. We don't have a clue and never will.

Now watch some dummy ask me....so who were the Designers? I don't know, I just know it took a Desinger to design DNA.

baseline bum
01-29-2018, 06:36 PM
It's threads like this one that proves without a doubt the level of intellect we see here is sad.

OBVIOUSLY.....all the stories we find in the Bible, Koran, in Buddism in Hinduism etc, are all total bullshit. Not unlike the writings of Homer.

Us humans simply refuse to accept the fact we are just too damn puny to get all this. So we make shit up trying to come up with some answer. Did all this just....THE BIG BANG....of course not, DNA proves that. Yes we had a Master Designer or Designers, but it never happened like what is found anywhere. We don't have a clue and never will.

Now watch some dummy ask me....so who were the Designers? I don't know, I just know it took a Desinger to design DNA.

Who designed you to fuck kids? They should go to jail too tbh.

spurraider21
01-29-2018, 07:14 PM
Us humans simply refuse to accept the fact we are just too damn puny to get all this. So we make shit up trying to come up with some answer.

Yes we had a Master Designer or Designers, but it never happened like what is found anywhere.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

pgardn
01-29-2018, 08:41 PM

Knocked her up?

I was an immaculate conception dude, please.

Isitjustme?
01-29-2018, 08:47 PM
Knocked her up?

I was an immaculate conception dude, please.

That's what Mary told Joseph

Isitjustme?
01-29-2018, 08:48 PM
If you're a Jew and you don't believe Jesus was God's son then literally you believe good ol Joe got cuckolded, right?

No other plausible explanation

spurraider21
01-29-2018, 08:48 PM
Jesus wasn't the immaculate conception... that refers to Mary's conception.

Avante
01-29-2018, 09:32 PM
Who designed you to fuck kids? They should go to jail too tbh.

Why act like you didn't read my stance on that sick shit? Show us where you got a stupid idea like that, yep, you can't.

Nobody here has ever seen me say anything other than....ya shoot a sick ass pedo. So where's that stupid shit comes from...????

pgardn
01-29-2018, 09:35 PM
That's what Mary told Joseph

Hey, hey.

Are you trying to confuse things here? Let's keep it real.

Isitjustme?
01-29-2018, 09:41 PM
Hey, hey.

Are you trying to confuse things here? Let's keep it real.

Huh?

Mary got pregnant and told Joseph God did it and he bought it.

That's where I'm at

Isitjustme?
01-29-2018, 09:42 PM
I mean Blake prolly even laughs at that guy

pgardn
01-29-2018, 10:05 PM
Huh?

Mary got pregnant and told Joseph God did it and he bought it.

That's where I'm at

Joseph thought he was unworthy when he realized he was going to be the stepfather of God's child.
So "holy cow", that's a bit intimidating. Now the question is how did Joseph come to this purported realization? He believed Mary, or there was other divine intervention. Or both.

What a heck of a fix poor Joseph had to go through. Give the dude a break.

Avante
01-29-2018, 10:10 PM
If some long hair can kick ass on...1000...soldiers, what does that tell us about the Bible?

pgardn
01-29-2018, 10:16 PM
If some long hair can kick ass on...1000...soldiers, what does that tell us about the Bible?

Long hair...

So you with your Navy crew cut have superior powers or what?

Chucho
01-29-2018, 10:29 PM

That someone wrote a bigger lie about a tough guy than the ones you tell about yourself here.

Avante
01-29-2018, 10:49 PM
Long hair...

So you with your Navy crew cut have superior powers or what?

Dummy, I left the navy in 1972, ok?

I do possess a supernatural memory, and look far younger than I am. I can still play football.(just can't walk the next day)

Avante
01-29-2018, 10:52 PM
That someone wrote a bigger lie about a tough guy than the ones you tell about yourself here.

Dude. why is it so damn hard to believe...former HS sprinter/footballer who got into weight lifting for football and never stopped? What's a lie is some idiot trying to sell.....as a kid I ran a 20.00. Dude, BOB HAYES ran a 20.6....OK?

pgardn
01-29-2018, 11:07 PM
Dummy, I left the navy in 1972, ok?

I do possess a supernatural memory, and look far younger than I am. I can still play football.(just can't walk the next day)

Explain your long hair statement.

I would beat beat your ass in any athletic endeavor at anytime in your life. But this in itself is totally meaningless when discussing elite athletes. And you know nothing about track. You look up a list, memorize it, and claim that cat is fast and he went to this school. Great stuff, you can read printed lists. And all because blacks beat your sorry as in sprints.

Chucho
01-29-2018, 11:12 PM

I would beat beat your ass in any athletic endeavor at anytime in your life. But this in itself is totally meaningless when discussing elite athletes. And you know nothing about track. You look up a list, memorize it, and claim that cat is fast and he went to this school. Great stuff, you can read printed lists. And all because blacks beat your sorry as in sprints.

How'd this place ever function in track and field discussion without you, Professor?

pgardn
01-29-2018, 11:15 PM
How'd this place ever function in track and field discussion without you, Professor?

Well actually we got an exceptionally stupid fake athlete that makes us all look good.

Avante
01-29-2018, 11:30 PM

Pay attention stupid.

Samson had long hair, this really had to be explained?

Dude, I ran track from day one until I left HS, ok stupid? Played fotball all thru school and 15 years city flag football,ok?

And I'd leave you in the dust in sprinting, kick your ass in everything else, ok? And, I don't look up anything, ok stupid? I simply follow the track and football and have over 50 years years experience there, ok dummy? Stupid....BOOKS...MAGAZINES....keeping me up to date, ok moron?

Stupid, talk the sport, ya can't can ya, ya don't know shit about anyone, any event, who did this who did that. Who can't Google sprint mechanics?

So ya can Google sprint mechanics, wow. You can't talk the sport at all because ya don't know shit about it.

Avante
01-29-2018, 11:34 PM

Dude, the guy can't talk the sport, he knows...0...about it.

Avante
01-29-2018, 11:38 PM
Watch how this gets totally ignored.

1.Fastest twins from Nigeria?

2.Only sub 10.00/13.00 athlete?

3.Four sprinters who beat Jesse Owens.

4.When Bob Hayes was in the NFL, what two fellow NFLers had beaten him?

5.What HS junior held a sprint WR?

pgardn
01-29-2018, 11:41 PM
Pay attention stupid.

Dude, I ran track from day one until I left HS, ok stupid? Played fotball all thru school and 15 years city flag football,ok?

And I'd leave you in the dust in sprinting, kick your ass in everything else, ok? And, I don't look up anything, ok stupid? I simply follow the track and football and have over 50 years years experience there, ok dummy? Stupid....BOOKS...MAGAZINES....keeping me up to date, ok moron?

Stupid, talk the sport, ya can't can ya, ya don't know shit about anyone, any event, who did this who did that. Who can't Google sprint mechanics?

So ya can Google sprint mechanics, wow. You can't talk the sport at all because ya don't know shit about it.

City flag football as a pass rusher?

You are a joke.

What lane and why from a physical perspective?

Chucho
01-29-2018, 11:42 PM
Watch how this gets totally ignored.

1.Fastest twins from Nigeria?

2.Only sub 10.00/13.00 athlete?

3.Four sprinters who beat Jesse Owens.

4.When Bob Hayes was in the NFL, what two fellow NFLers had beaten him?

5.What HS junior held a sprint WR?

You can stop campaigning. You're just not impressive.

pgardn
01-29-2018, 11:44 PM
Pay attention stupid.

And Sampson has what to do with Jesus ya sack of potatoes?

I would wup you ass at ANY distance on a track.
I would embarrass you and humble you so you would never post on this board again.

Avante
01-29-2018, 11:51 PM
You can stop campaigning. You're just not impressive.

I talk about the sport, that is why people are into the sport.

Notice how nobody here has a clue about any of that?

Avante
01-29-2018, 11:53 PM
And Sampson has what to do with Jesus ya sack of potatoes?

I would wup you ass at ANY distance on a track.
I would embarrass you and humble you so you would never post on this board again.

Stupid, if ya don't get my Samson comment then you're more stupid than I thought.

Stupid, you never ran track, this is why ya know nothing about the sport. So why the lies?

Blake
01-30-2018, 09:49 AM
I mean Blake prolly even laughs at that guy

I'm laughing at this thread

Isitjustme?
01-31-2018, 08:58 PM
I'm laughing at this thread

It is hilarious. Poor Joseph. Totally cucked

pgardn
01-31-2018, 09:10 PM
Stupid, if ya don't get my Samson comment then you're more stupid than I thought.

Stupid, you never ran track, this is why ya know nothing about the sport. So why the lies?

You are infatuated with long hair.

Which lane?

Blake
02-01-2018, 09:29 AM
It is hilarious. Poor Joseph. Totally cucked

That's one view.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 10:20 AM
The Gospels were manufactured by the Constantinian Church when Rome made it their state religion. Immaculate conception was manufactured by the Pope in 1854 all because he did not like to think that Mary fucked.

Blake
02-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Well pedo rape is ok if the holy spirit does it

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 01:49 PM
The Gospels were manufactured by the Constantinian Church when Rome made it their state religion. Immaculate conception was manufactured by the Pope in 1854 all because he did not like to think that Mary fucked.
the immaculate conception refers to mary's conception

has nothing to do with her virginity

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 02:54 PM
the immaculate conception refers to mary's conception

has nothing to do with her virginity

She had to be pure from sin to have birthed Jesus. Given that her and Joseph were not married it all comes down to the same thing.

But hey you Byzantines were the ones all hot to trot about the whole ball of nonsense.

Darth_Pelican
02-01-2018, 02:57 PM
_RfUj09pWfM

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 02:57 PM
She had to be pure from sin to have birthed Jesus. Given that her and Joseph were not married it all comes down to the same thing.

But hey you Byzantines were the ones all hot to trot about the whole ball of nonsense.
the virgin birth was established way before the immaculate conception... so to say the pope invented it in 1854 because he didnt like the idea of mary fucking is ludicrous. the virgin birth (ie mary not fucking) had been established centuries earlier :lol

:lol you byzantines

:cry im sorry fuzzy

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 03:07 PM
the virgin birth was established way before the immaculate conception... so to say the pope invented it in 1854 because he didnt like the idea of mary fucking is ludicrous. the virgin birth (ie mary not fucking) had been established centuries earlier :lol

:lol you byzantines

:cry im sorry fuzzy

Armenia was part of the Byzantine empire before the Egyptians and Turks enslaved/killed you guys, no?

Great then the virgin birth thing was manufactured by the Byzantines as well. Nicene Creed and all that.

You finally got a point of fact right for once. You must be so proud.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Armenia was part of the Byzantine empire before the Egyptians and Turks enslaved/killed you guys, no?

Great then the virgin birth thing was manufactured by the Byzantines as well. Nicene Creed and all that.

You finally got a point of fact right for once. You must be so proud.
i didnt deny armenia's part in the byzantine empire. im laughing at you somehow trying to make it personal

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 03:12 PM
i didnt deny armenia's part in the byzantine empire. im laughing at you somehow trying to make it personal

I was saying it in terms of you would know being of Byzantine descent yourself. If you are like the Armenians I know you would have been inundated with the shit whether or not you accepted it.

I wasn't saying you personally were responsible for it, dim.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 03:12 PM

He hates when anyone points out how he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 03:14 PM
He hates when anyone points out how he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

You say that to me all the time and I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you if anything. Your inferiority complex is amusing though.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 03:15 PM
I was saying it in terms of you would know being of Byzantine descent yourself. If you are like the Armenians I know you would have been inundated with the shit whether or not you accepted it.

I wasn't saying you personally were responsible for it, dim.
yes and that's you making it personal. i still find it funny.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 03:21 PM
yes and that's you making it personal. i still find it funny.

That I consider that you are Armenian in giving you credence for your position? What is funny about it exactly?

Avante
02-01-2018, 03:22 PM
I took my son Mason to a doctor over an ingrown toenail, yep...ouch.

While sitting in the waiting room, a Bible.

Adam and Eve had Cain and Able, so where did Cain find his wife?

And the first living creature mentioned is birds, so....BOOM....birds.

And, why does GOD need a rest at all? He actually gets tired?

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Translation: Chirp Chirp

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 03:24 PM
That I consider that you are Armenian in giving you credence for your position? What is funny about it exactly?
your need to always make things personal, dim

Avante
02-01-2018, 03:26 PM

My God guy, are you really on this level ,wow~~~~

Grow up son, ok?

Avante
02-01-2018, 03:27 PM

Dude...

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 03:28 PM

I do consider the person that I am interacting with when conversing with them yes. Still not sure what is funny about that.

And you apologizing completely undermines this narrative you are going with now. You're full of shit once again. You always do that too, counselor.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Dude...

Cluck Cluck

Avante
02-01-2018, 03:29 PM
How can ayone talk seriously about anything found in the Bible? Surte wee can have an ALL POWERFUL...ah thing. But only fools believe the Bible stories.

Avante
02-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Cluck Cluck

Dude, we all get it your immaturity already, ok?

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 03:34 PM
we make shit up trying to come up with some answer.

Yes we had a Master Designer or Designers
lol

Avante
02-01-2018, 03:37 PM
lol

Notice I have no idea what?

OBVIOUSLY....there was a design, only a total moron couldn't see that. DNA by chance....hahahaha~~~~ The sperm and egg by chance, hell no.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 03:38 PM
OBVIOUSLY....there was a design

we make shit up trying to come up with some answer

Avante
02-01-2018, 03:43 PM
There sits that old moon, we can all see it. It is totally real. Now how does it just hang there? What did we know about that in the beginnings?

I know....huh?

There is no doubt this all had to be designed, that isn't...making shiit up. Making shit up is trying to come up with who and how.

SpursforSix
02-01-2018, 03:52 PM
There sits that old moon, we can all see it. It is totally real. Now how does it just hang there? What did we know about that in the beginnings?

I know....huh?

There is no doubt this all had to be designed, that isn't...making shiit up. Making shit up is trying to come up with who and how.

Last night, my dog woke me up to go outside. When I walked into the living room, it seemed like someone left a light on somewhere. That shit was coming from the moon. It was so bright last night.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 03:55 PM
You say that to me all the time and I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you if anything. Your inferiority complex is amusing though.

LOL, you feel sorry enough to un-ignore me to tell me I'm the one with the inferiority complex. :lol

You're a joke. I know it, you know it, everyone who takes a piece of your ass knows it.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 03:56 PM
I do consider the person that I am interacting with when conversing with them yes. Still not sure what is funny about that.

And you apologizing completely undermines this narrative you are going with now. You're full of shit once again. You always do that too, counselor.

It's funny because, you being not as smart as you think you are, only have one plan of recourse when you get called out- insult them on a personal level. LOL, what a joke.

Avante
02-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Last night, my dog woke me up to go outside. When I walked into the living room, it seemed like someone left a light on somewhere. That shit was coming from the moon. It was so bright last night.

Ever heard of a...doogie door?

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:00 PM
It's funny because, you being not as smart as you think you are, only have one plan of recourse when you get called out- insult them on a personal level. LOL, what a joke.

Dude, you ever talk about anything, it seems all you ever do is attack other posters, what gives ya little pest?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 04:03 PM

:lol you certainly are trying hard. Compensate much?

He is full of shit unless you have an alternate explanation for his faux apology.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:06 PM
:lol you certainly are trying hard. Compensate much?

He is full of shit unless you have an alternate explanation for his faux apology.

LOL, no the one who talks about their six digit wealth from dead mommy and daddy, and uses their big words is compensating too much. For someone who tries super hard and goes out of their way to let the people they ignore know they are ignoring them sure doesn't ignore them very well. You're not as smart as you think you are, you joke.

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:10 PM
LOL, no the one who talks about their six digit wealth from dead mommy and daddy, and uses their big words is compensating too much. For someone who tries super hard and goes out of their way to let the people they ignore know they are ignoring them sure doesn't ignore them very well. You're not as smart as you think you are, you joke.

Dude, ya get a nut being a pest, huh?

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Dude, ya get a nut being a pest, huh?

Are you really that mad at not being the expert of track and field here at ST?

Blake
02-01-2018, 04:14 PM
I took my son Mason to a doctor over an ingrown toenail, yep...ouch.

While sitting in the waiting room, a Bible.

Adam and Eve had Cain and Able, so where did Cain find his wife?

And, why does GOD need a rest at all? He actually gets tired?

Did you go to the next couple of books in the bible that talk about chop chop kill kill

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 04:14 PM
LOL, no the one who talks about their six digit wealth from dead mommy and daddy, and uses their big words is compensating too much. For someone who tries super hard and goes out of there way to let the people they ignore know they are ignoring them sure doesn't ignore them very well. You're not as smart as you think you are, you joke.

:lol big words

I've never said how much I inherited and I really only talk about it when people talk about my home or how much money I make. You sure are hung up on it though.

I'm betting you come from a poor socioeconomic background given your discomfort for vocabulary and inheritance. It's common refrain in trailer parks and rent assisted housing.

I don't use the "ignore" function to ignore people, dim. I use it to control conversations. You have had this explained to you about a dozen times to this point. I guess getting past labels is too hard for you.

I let you guys know because I know you don't like it as evidenced by your pathetic sense of accomplishment when I respond to you. Makes me like using it even more.

Blake
02-01-2018, 04:15 PM

Blake
02-01-2018, 04:18 PM

No

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Are you really that mad at not being the expert of track and field here at ST?

Dude, are you really this damn stupid? Two dummies thinking some kid can run a 20.00 are sprint experts, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just how damn dumb are you?

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:19 PM

I know....huh?

you're making up the designer and making up the idea that everything had to be designed.

its funny seeing you complain about people making shit up about the unknown as you make shit up about what is unknown (to uneducated folk)

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:19 PM
Dude, are you really this damn stupid? Two dummies thinking some kid can run a 20.00 are sprint experts, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just how damn dumb are you?
you didnt even know what acceleration was :lol

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:22 PM
:lol big words

I've never said how much I inherited and I really only talk about it when people talk about my home or how much money I make. You sure are hung up on it though.

I'm betting you come from a poor socioeconomic background given your discomfort for vocabulary and inheritance. It's common refrain in trailer parks and rent assisted housing.

I don't use the "ignore" function to ignore people, dim. I use it to control conversations. You have had this explained to you about a dozen times to this point. I guess getting past labels is too hard for you.

I let you guys know because I know you don't like it as evidenced by your pathetic sense of accomplishment when I respond to you. Makes me like using it even more.

You haven't explained anything to me, and if you did, I don't recall and don't care. You're a joke, nothing more, nothing less and are taken as seriously as Boutons and Avante type characters here.

No need to go into a tirade about your perceptions and trying to call me poor and stupid, I'm not either. I'm not a dick measurer, but I'd put my bank account up against yours, moreover my quality of life. I'm certain I'm no where near as lonely as you and don't spend a lot of time trying to tell myself, "it's everyone else and not me" like you do.

You can say what you want to help you feel better and it's also good for your fragile psyche.

Avante
you're making up the designer and making up the idea that everything had to be designed.

its funny seeing you complain about people making shit up about the unknown as you make shit up about what is unknown (to uneducated folk)

Don't tell me you actually think this all just came about without a design. You must know better than that silliness.

Darth_Pelican

Avante track expert resume list coming in 3,2,1.......

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:24 PM

Dude, you cannot be this damn dumb. I WAS A SPRINTER....ok?

Dude, do yu know what acceleration is pertaining to sprinting, ya don't do ya?

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Dude, you cannot be this damn dumb. I WAS A SPRINTER....ok?

Dude, do yu know what acceleration is pertaining to sprinting, ya don't do ya?
i know what acceleration is pertaining to everything. it's basic physics

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Avante track expert resume list coming in 3,2,1.......

Evert sprinter accelerates, only some dummy thinks it's anything to even discuss.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Don't tell me you actually think this all just came about without a design. You must know better than that silliness.
the silliness is committing to the idea of a designer without evidence for one. and yes, most of us know better

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:26 PM

You are an expert, too. Moreso than Avante could ever be.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2018, 04:27 PM
You haven't explained anything to me, and if you did, I don't recall and don't care. You're a joke, nothing more, nothing less and are taken as seriously as Boutons and Avante type characters here.

No need to go into a tirade about your perceptions and trying to call me poor and stupid, I'm not either. I'm not a dick measurer, but I'd put my bank account up against yours, moreover my quality of life. I'm certain I'm no where near as lonely as you and don't spend a lot of time trying to tell myself, "it's everyone else and not me" like you do.

You can say what you want to help you feel better and it's also good for your fragile psyche.

:lol "I'm not a dick measurer but my dick is bigger than yours!"

You cannot make this shit up. My taunt certainly struck home.

You certainly seem upset. Want to talk about it?

Avante

You told me....topend wasn't the same as MAX VELOCITY.....which in sprinting makes you 100% wrong. I bet ya have no idea what acceleration means in sprinting.

We are talking sprinting, ok?

spurraider21
Evert sprinter accelerates, only some dummy thinks it's anything to even discuss.
the laws of physics dont change just because you're on a track. acceleration is acceleration. and you didnt even know what that was.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:28 PM
:lol "I'm not a dick measurer but my dick is bigger than yours!"

You cannot make this shit up. My taunt certainly struck home.

You certainly seem upset. Want to talk about it?

LOL, spinning things and taking your schitck in a different direction. :lol

Whatta joke. :lmao

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:29 PM
You told me....topend wasn't the same as MAX VELOCITY.....which in sprinting makes you 100% wrong. I bet ya have no idea what acceleration means in sprinting.

We are talking sprinting, ok?
topend speed isn't the same as max velocity, because speed and velocity are not identical.

granted, on a straight track, they would be identical. but as we know, the 400 isn't run on a straight track

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:30 PM
the laws of physics dont change just because you're on a track. acceleration is acceleration. and you didnt even know what that was.

Dude, how can anyome not know what the word acceleration means, what?

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:30 PM
you see, avante, a true "expert" in a field would have a desire to learn about it. you reject new information and pretend you know. that's the opposite of an expert.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:31 PM

You didn't and that's just another reason you aren't the expert here.

FuzzyLumpkins

:lol uh-huh Chucho

Butthurt is as butthurt does. But thanks for making it clear that I make you feel the need to compensate for being poor and stupid.

Avante
topend speed isn't the same as max velocity, because speed and velocity are not identical.

granted, on a straight track, they would be identical. but as we know, the 400 isn't run on a straight track

100% wrong, in sprinting they are one and the same, see you don't get sprinting.

spurraider21
i was wondering the same thing, but there you are... not knowing what acceleration means.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:32 PM
100% wrong, in sprinting they are one and the same, see you don't get sprinting.
see, there you go, claiming the laws of physics are different just because you are on a track.

velocity and speed are not the same. you are clearly not an expert.

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:33 PM
see, there you go, claiming the laws of physics are different just because you are on a track.

velocity and speed are not the same. you are clearly not an expert.

Dude, your rookie is showing.

Maximum Velocity

Track athletes want to know how to run faster times and how to increase their maximum velocity. They know that if they increase their running speed, they can edge out their competition in the sprint events with faster times and could prove to be a great asset to their teammates in the relays as well.

In the sprint events,***** top speed is also known as maximum velocity****. This refers to is the highest possible sprint speed you can achieve, but only for a short period of time before mechanical deceleration and fatigue slow you down. In order to maximize the potential of your top-end race velocity, you’ll need to have a well-executed acceleration out of the starting blocks. If your acceleration phase is too short, it can cause unnecessary deceleration in your sprint races.

Want more rook?

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:34 PM
me: avante, you dont know what acceleration means

avante: of course i do!

me: ok, what is acceleration?

avante: everyone knows what it is!

me: ok, so tell me what acceleration is

avante: you really think i dont know?

etc, etc, etc

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:34 PM
:lol uh-huh Chucho (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531)

Butthurt is as butthurt does. But thanks for making it clear that I make you feel the need to compensate for being poor and stupid.

Lonely guy is thinking about me still. He's got the time.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Dude, your rookie is showing.

Maximum Velocity

Track athletes want to know how to run faster times and how to increase their maximum velocity. They know that if they increase their running speed, they can edge out their competition in the sprint events with faster times and could prove to be a great asset to their teammates in the relays as well.

In the sprint events,***** top speed is also known as maximum velocity****. This refers to is the highest possible sprint speed you can achieve, but only for a short period of time before mechanical deceleration and fatigue slow you down. In order to maximize the potential of your top-end race velocity, you’ll need to have a well-executed acceleration out of the starting blocks. If your acceleration phase is too short, it can cause unnecessary deceleration in your sprint races.

Want more rook?
top end speed and max velocity would be the same on a straight track. i mentioned that above, rookie. but the 400 isn't run on a straight track

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:39 PM
this is getting boring. i need pgardn to log back on so i can discuss track with an actual expert

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:40 PM
top end speed and max velocity would be the same on a straight track. i mentioned that above, rookie. but the 400 isn't run on a straight track

Dude, where did I say anything about the 400m well? And there we don't worry about ...topend...max velocity, ok rookie, there it's more about sustained speed, maintained speed, keep in mind rookkie nobody can run topend/MV for more than a few seconds, which isn't a 400m sprint.

FuzzyLumpkins
Lonely guy is thinking about me still. He's got the time.

:lol The one with a hangup would be the one coming into my conversations rent free.

Avante
this is getting boring. i need pgardn (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19184) to log back on so i can discuss track with an actual expert

Well being he thinks some middle school kid can run a 20.00, good luck.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:43 PM
:lol The one with a hangup would be the one coming into my conversations rent free.

Coming into your conversation is one thing, making fun of you to another person is another. You're a joke and you get made fun of just like the Avantes and Boutons of this board.

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Coming into your conversation is one thing, making fun of you to another person is another. You're a joke and you get made fun of just like the Avantes and Boutons of this board.

Dude, there is nobody here who can make fun of anyone, got that stupid. I see nobody who knows enought to even try.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Dude, there is nobody here who can make fun of anyone, got that stupid. I see nobody who knows enought to even try.

You get made fun of ALL THE TIME. You get made fun of for being made fun of.

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:50 PM
me: avante, you dont know what acceleration means

avante: of course i do!

me: ok, what is acceleration?

avante: everyone knows what it is!

me: ok, so tell me what acceleration is

avante: you really think i dont know?

etc, etc, etc

Dude, BOOM....there goes the gun, now what happens, yep, a change of speed, a change of velocity until a sprinters reaches his topend/MV, ok? He is accelerating until toprnd is reached, wow, talk about complex.

Avante
02-01-2018, 04:51 PM
You get made fun of ALL THE TIME. You get made fun of for being made fun of.

Dude, who in the hell here is able to make fun of anyone? I see me schooling a bunch of know nothings.

Dummy, we have people here talking a 20.00 for some middle school kid, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Chucho
02-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Dude, who in the hell here is able to make fun of anyone? I see me schooling a bunch of know nothings.

Then you're incredibly blind and the most unaware person in the history of mankind.

SpursforSix
02-01-2018, 05:08 PM

That's what I call your mom's butthole.

Blake
02-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Oh good I was hoping this thread would turn into sprinting acceleration talk

Avante
02-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Then you're incredibly blind and the most unaware person in the history of mankind.

Dude, how in the hell is somebody who don't know shit going to make fun of anyone, well?

Avante
02-01-2018, 05:21 PM
That's what I call your mom's butthole.

Then ya wonder why we all see you as a total moron. Dude....a 20.00 for some kid....hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
02-01-2018, 05:44 PM
BOOM.....or was it...BANG.....gave us DNA, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 05:45 PM
BOOM.....or was it...BANG.....gave us DNA, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~
obviously was magical designer fairy

Avante
02-01-2018, 05:54 PM
obviously was magical designer fairy

So here we are just spinning around, hanging out in space, now think just a little bit, ok guy? You haven't figured out by now we have some pretty amazing things going on, really? Why doesn't the water just fall off the earth? There was a time nobody knew the answers.

Dude, are you realy as simple as you appear? Talking topend, max velocity at 400m, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

rjv
02-01-2018, 05:56 PM
i think there is far more psychology going on in here than there is any thing remotely philosophical.

Isitjustme?
02-02-2018, 09:10 PM
i think there is far more psychology going on in here than there is any thing remotely philosophical.

thats deep man