PDA

View Full Version : :( #MePoo

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 01:03 AM
Sh** has been ridiculous for a while now. Here is the latest.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/helen-mirren-says-‘men-would-expose-themselves’-to-her-‘once-a-week’-in-her-20s/ar-AAuRSBQ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Yea, guys are just 'exposing' themselves on a weekly basis. :lmao

Xevious
01-28-2018, 01:46 AM
What is mepoo?

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 01:55 AM
What is mepoo?

It's a real fucking riddle, isn't it?

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 03:27 AM
60s and 70s Mirren? I wouldn't doubt that.

But what is #mepoo?

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 04:16 AM
60s and 70s Mirren? I wouldn't doubt that.

Yea? You go around pulling your dick out anytime you see a woman you consider sexy and showing it to her?

Splits
01-28-2018, 05:41 AM
In b4 ducks starts a #MePee thread...

djohn2oo8
01-28-2018, 10:16 AM
In b4 ducks starts a #MePee thread...

lol

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 12:16 PM
Yea? You go around pulling your dick out anytime you see a woman you consider sexy and showing it to her?Once a week is probably hyperbole, but I'm sure many men in the film and theater business in the 60s and 70s did just that.

You never answered -- what is #MePoo? Did you shit your pants again?

Reck
01-28-2018, 03:07 PM
The retard is doubling down here now.

Not enough getting shit on in the club, he needs to post it here too. :lmao

Blake
01-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Shitty thread

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 03:30 PM
:cry What is #MePoo? :cry
:cry Muh special needs again :cry

:lol

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 03:32 PM
The retard is doubling down here now.

Not enough getting shit on in the club, he needs to post it here too. :lmao

Don't dress up and post. We end up with this unabated trash.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 03:46 PM
Once a week is probably hyperbole....

So, you spontaneously pull your dick out in front of women but not once a week. Thanks for clearing that up.

Blake
01-28-2018, 03:51 PM
So, you spontaneously pull your dick out in front of women but not once a week. Thanks for clearing that up.

Projecting imo

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 03:58 PM
Sh** has been ridiculous for a while now. Here is the latest.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/helen-mirren-says-‘men-would-expose-themselves’-to-her-‘once-a-week’-in-her-20s/ar-AAuRSBQ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Yea, guys are just 'exposing' themselves on a weekly basis. :lmao

it's fucking dumb but what do you expect from the braindead who live in their own made up world?

djohn2oo8
01-28-2018, 04:01 PM
it's fucking dumb but what do you expect from the braindead who live in their own made up world?

Now you are defending OP who made a thread titled "MePoo". Pull your damn jeans down and act like somebody.

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 04:03 PM
Now you are defending OP who made a thread titled "MePoo". Pull your damn jeans down and act like somebody.

you make no sense whatsoever. is that your point? do you read your own clueless replies? fucking retard 4ft nothing dog eating sob.

AaronY
01-28-2018, 04:10 PM
excellent debate

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 04:12 PM
excellent debate

what's the debate here... there's liars in this world piggybacking on the #metoo bs and there's actual sexual harassment cases out there but you'll be hard pressed to find them these days?

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 04:34 PM

You sound upset. Did you lose a handkerchief or something?

djohn2oo8
01-28-2018, 05:10 PM
You sound upset. Did you lose a handkerchief or something?

What is this thread about?

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 05:12 PM

You crying, like every other thread you saunter into.

Reck
01-28-2018, 05:24 PM

Derptacular likes to be shit on so much he's trying the fetish full on now.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 05:53 PM
Derptacular likes to be shit on so much he's trying the fetish full on now.

Turn the tart tranny down, would ya.

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 05:56 PM
You crying, like every other thread you saunter into.

lmao for fucking real!

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 05:56 PM
So, you spontaneously pull your dick out in front of women but not once a week. Thanks for clearing that up.:lol You're too stupid to realize I was not talking about myself.

As usual.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 05:57 PM
what's the debate here... there's liars in this world piggybacking on the #metoo bs and there's actual sexual harassment cases out there but you'll be hard pressed to find them these days?:lmao "hard pressed"

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 06:00 PM
:lmao "hard pressed"

how many have come to fruition sir? how many out of all the accusations out there? trust me, i'd love to believe all accusations are told in truth but i've known plenty of spiteful and evil women in my past so i am weary to believe 100% of the accusations being thrown about. then again, i don't believe the russia narrative so it's no wonder you believe every accusation brought up.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:01 PM
how many have come to fruition sir?Hundreds that I can think of right off the bat.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 06:01 PM
:lol You're too stupid to realize I was not talking about myself.

As usual.

:lol I'm not the idiot that was making the argument that pulling out dicks for women unsolicited is common place for everyday people.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:02 PM
I'm not the idiot that was making the argument that pulling out dicks for women unsolicited is common place for everyday people.Neither was I tbh.

:lol You're too stupid to understand words.

As usual.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 06:06 PM
I made the argument; but I didn't.

:lmao

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 06:07 PM
Hundreds that I can think of right off the bat.

hundreds? lmao! wait, you can think of hundreds of sexual harassment cases off the top of your head that came to fruition and punished their predators? you're so full of shit pav it ain't even funny.

you just want to belong to a group so bad you're willing to throw out law&order to do so.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:08 PM
:lmao:lol you can always tell Derptacular is giving up when he fakes quotes.

The real quote:

Once a week is probably hyperbole, but I'm sure many men in the film and theater business in the 60s and 70s did just that.

You never answered -- what is #MePoo? Did you shit your pants again?

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:09 PM
hundreds? lmao! wait, you can think of hundreds of sexual harassment cases off the top of your head that came to fruition and punished their predators?Yeah, Larry Nassar was just convicted of hundreds by himself, so you lost again.

Get real emotional about it now.

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 06:19 PM
Yeah, Larry Nassar was just convicted of hundreds by himself, so you lost again.

Get real emotional about it now.

lmao pav

so 1 dude? 1 dude with hundred+ women coming forward and using law to convict this predator with evidence and not just accusations. great job! that's how it should be done.

thanks for proving my point in another thread. as long as law&order reigns supreme this nation is better off. when people can destroy the lives of others based on accusations without concrete evidence it just diminishes the real victims who speak out or are scared to do so.

as well, "get real emotional", that's you getting real emotional thinking some how your words work me up homie. since you're here, i reply to you, but either way i don't give a fuck about you, your words, your takes, your shtick, your whatever. you're not important to me. you're not important enough to get me worked up emotionally and i know you wish you were pav. i can live with or without you here on ST in any capacity.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 06:19 PM
I'm sure many men in the film and theater business in the 60s and 70s did just that (whipped their dicks out in front of a woman unsolicited).

Neither was I (making the argument that pulling out dicks for women unsolicited is common place).

Your real quotes. Checkmating yourself. #NotUncommon

http://puresoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/You-Might-be-Failing-as-a-Leader-If-....jpg

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:23 PM
lmao pav

so 1 dude? 1 dude with hundred+ women coming forward and using law to convict this predator with evidence and not just accusations. great job! that's how it should be done.

thanks for proving my point in another thread. as long as law&order reigns supreme this nation is better off. when people can destroy the lives of others based on accusations without concrete evidence it just diminishes the real victims who speak out or are scared to do so.

as well, "get real emotional", that's you getting real emotional thinking some how your words work me up homie. since you're here, i reply to you, but either way i don't give a fuck about you, your words, your takes, your shtick, your whatever. you're not important to me. you're not important enough to get me worked up emotionally and i know you wish you were pav. i can live with or without you here on ST in any capacity.Then quit crying.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:24 PM
Your real quotes. Checkmating yourself. #NotUncommon

http://puresoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/You-Might-be-Failing-as-a-Leader-If-....jpg

:lmao:lol Derptacular still can't understand English.

You can always tell he's lost his shit when he declares checkmate.

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 06:26 PM
Then quit crying.

you can claim whatever you want for however you want if it makes you feel better/important pav. no one is crying over you though. you're not important to me; what don't you understand?

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:27 PM
you can claim whatever you want for however you want if it makes you feel better/important pav. no one is crying over you though. you're not important to me; what don't you understand?OK, I'm totally not important to you and you're totally not crying about it in multiple posts every day.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 06:30 PM
You can always tell...

Two posts in a row. Chumpbot short circuiting. :lol

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:33 PM
Two posts in a row. Chumpbot short circuiting. :lolYou have three desperation moves.

1) faking quotes

2) declaring victory

3) changing the subject

Just waiting for det last one.

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 06:33 PM
OK, I'm totally not important to you and you're totally not crying about it in multiple posts every day.

this is a forum, right? important would be you asking me for help and me not giving a fuck to lend you a finger. that's how unimportant you are to me. don't get it twisted thinking because i reply to you that somehow you move up on this imaginary importance ladder of mine.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:34 PM
this is a forum, right? important would be you asking me for help and me not giving a fuck to lend you a finger. that's how unimportant you are to me. don't get it twisted thinking because i reply to you that somehow you move up on this imaginary importance ladder of mine.OK, I already I'm totally not important to you and you're totally not crying about it in multiple posts every day.

Don't get all emotional now and ruin your reputation here.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 06:36 PM
Just waiting for det last one.

You being woke again, brah?

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:37 PM
You being woke again, brah?3) Change the subject.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 06:37 PM
3) changing the subject

Only so many times one can spike the football, tbh. :lol

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 06:38 PM
OK, I already I'm totally not important to you and you're totally not crying about it in multiple posts every day.

Don't get all emotional now and ruin your reputation here.

what exactly is your definition of crying? or having an emotional response? meltdown? etc...

go pat yourself on the back some more and blow yourself while your at it mr. important.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:38 PM
Only so many times one can spike the football, tbh. :lol2) declaring victory

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 06:39 PM
what exactly is your definition of crying? or having an emotional response? meltdown? etc...

go pat yourself on the back some more and blow yourself while your at it mr. important.You just keep replying and showing how unimportant this all is to you.

Reck
01-28-2018, 06:41 PM
:lol I'm not the idiot that was making the argument that pulling out dicks for women unsolicited is common place for everyday people.

Why are you always talking about dicks and trannies, guy? Legit question.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 06:42 PM
Chump: Yea, I bet lots of guys whipped out their dicks in front of Helen.
Me: So, that's your thing that you think that's common?
Chump: I never said guys whipping their dicks out is common place.
Me: <Shows you the quote>
Chump: Nuh uh. And if you recap my quote, declare my defeating stupidity, or move onto something else, then you're desperate.

:lmao Today's gimp

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 06:44 PM

:lol Tranny wanting to ratchet up the dick talk.

Reck
01-28-2018, 06:47 PM
:lol Tranny wanting to ratchet up the dick talk.

Clipper Nation
01-28-2018, 06:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/x6xtAGq.jpg

"#MePoo"

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 06:59 PM
You just keep replying and showing how unimportant this all is to you.

you just don't get it do you pav? you reply, i reply, but that doesn't make you important to me at all. self-importance, it seems to be what you need to survive just like oxygen. ask me to lend you a hand and you'd see just how important you are to me.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 07:01 PM
Chump: Yea, I bet lots of guys whipped out their dicks in front of Helen.
Me: So, that's your thing that you think that's common?You missed a pretty important qualifier that pretty much destroys you.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 07:01 PM
you just don't get it do you pav? you reply, i reply, but that doesn't make you important to me at all. self-importance, it seems to be what you need to survive just like oxygen. ask me to lend you a hand and you'd see just how important you are to me.Why would I ever ask you for help?

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 07:06 PM
Why would I ever ask you for help?

you're so played out pav. you play dumb all the time you dope on a rope. as well, you obviously know the answer if you were to ask me for help in any capacity which then answers how important you are to me which is zilch.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 07:08 PM
You missed a pretty important qualifier that pretty much destroys you.

Lack of clarity. Your signature trademark to then go umpteen posts to try and take the heat off (or otherwise get your last meaningless word in when nobody cares to take on your trite post). :lmao

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 07:11 PM
you're so played out pav. you play dumb all the time you dope on a rope. as well, you obviously know the answer if you were to ask me for help in any capacity which then answers how important you are to me which is zilch.Yeah, you said that -- but why would I ever ask you for help?

Give me an example.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 07:11 PM
Lack of clarity.Nope. Was very clear.

You missed it.

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 07:16 PM
Yeah, you said that -- but why would I ever ask you for help?

Give me an example.

i'm not going to go in circles with you on this. i doubt you're this dumb to not get the example.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 07:19 PM
i'm not going to go in circles with you on this. i doubt you're this dumb to not get the example.You didn't give an example.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 07:26 PM
Nope. Was very clear.

You missed it.

Nope. You intentionally omitted the scope of this alleged qualifier. Next time, just call time out or say you need a breather. :lol

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 07:29 PM
Nope. You intentionally omitted the scope of this alleged qualifier. Next time, just call time out or say you need a breather. :lol2) declaring victory

Nope, it's all there.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 07:31 PM
:cry Beg me for the qualifier :cry
:cry I'm now gonna list a number. :cry

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 07:32 PM
1) faking quotes

It's all there. Try something else.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 07:34 PM
1) faking quotes

It's all there. Try something else.

You could try clearly stating a position and earnestly battling for it; but we all know that's not gonna happen.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 07:35 PM
You could try clearly stating a positionAlready did.

I can't understand it for you. You're on your own.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 07:40 PM
I can't understand it for you. You're on your own.

List your qualifier.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 07:41 PM
Already did.

You pretty well never do. You're not here to battle for any cause; you're here to play pretend prosecutor. You're just mad that smart people don't play your game.

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 07:55 PM
You're not here to battle for any cause; you're here to play pretend prosecutor.

fucking right :tu

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 08:11 PM
List your qualifier.

You pretty well never do. You're not here to battle for any cause; you're here to play pretend prosecutor. You're just mad that smart people don't play your game.It's all there. You just have to read it.

You won't because you're massively insecure.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 08:16 PM
:cry I won't make my case :cry
:cry If you can't see it, then #YouPoo :cry

koriwhat
01-28-2018, 08:16 PM
It's all there. You just have to read it.

You won't because you're massively insecure.

cornered like a rat pav... lmao! deflect, deflect, deflect, it's the pav motto.

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 08:27 PM
:lmao1) faking quotes

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 08:28 PM
cornered like a rat pav... lmao! deflect, deflect, deflect, it's the pav motto.There is no need to repeat what I posted a couple pages ago in a three page thread.

If you and Derptacular need that kind of help, you need to say so.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 09:08 PM
1) faking quotes

Schtick.

Spurminator
01-28-2018, 09:09 PM
Slow day at the PF

Pavlov
01-28-2018, 09:10 PM
Schtick.Yes, you have four shticks. Maybe five.

Reck
01-28-2018, 09:19 PM
Schtick.

Not really. It's bore out of someone who has no originality.

You're the only one who thinks that's witty. No surprise coming from derpman himself.

djohn2oo8
01-28-2018, 09:20 PM
Schtick.
Hmm, can't spell potato or shtick.

Spurtacular
01-28-2018, 09:24 PM
Not really. It's bore out of someone who has no originality.

You're the only one who thinks that's witty. No surprise coming from derpman himself.

You been menstrutating all day. :lol

Xevious
01-28-2018, 11:37 PM
Well this turned out to be an enlightening thread.

Spurtacular
01-29-2018, 02:44 AM
Well this turned out to be an enlightening thread.

Chump flew his white flag extra high today. We'll see; but he may have adopted it as his sovereign flag. :lol

Pavlov
01-29-2018, 03:15 AM
Chump flew his white flag extra high today. We'll see; but he may have adopted it as his sovereign flag. :lol2) declaring victory

Spurtacular
01-29-2018, 11:17 AM
2) declaring victory

All those times being checkmated has broken you. :lol

Pavlov
01-29-2018, 12:54 PM
All those times being checkmated has broken you. :lol2) declaring victory

You just keep doing the same four things.

koriwhat
01-29-2018, 02:56 PM
There is no need to repeat what I posted a couple pages ago in a three page thread.

If you and Derptacular need that kind of help, you need to say so.

yeah yeah yeah retard

Pavlov
01-29-2018, 02:59 PM
:lol Literally my second post in the thread and eighth in what was then a two page thread and you guys are too stupid to read it.

spurraider21
01-29-2018, 03:02 PM
:lol Literally my second post in the thread and eighth in what was then a two page thread and you guys are too stupid to read it.
doesn't stop you from going back and forth for pages instead of just re-posting it

i mean, there was that time where i pointed out to chris all his mistakes about the church of satan and all that. when he asked for proof, i gave the links to their faq right away. in the same position, you would have been starring in the chump rodeo for 8 pages alluding to the link and laughing instead of just posting it.

never understood that approach....

Pavlov
01-29-2018, 03:03 PM
doesn't stop you from going back and forth for pages instead of just re-posting itNope, I like watching them whine and demand to be spoon fed tbh.

koriwhat
01-29-2018, 03:46 PM
Nope, I like watching them whine and demand to be spoon fed tbh.

you talking about yourself?

Pavlov
01-29-2018, 03:53 PM
you talking about yourself?You're not even trying to read the post you guys demanded.

koriwhat
01-29-2018, 04:38 PM
You're not even trying to read the post you guys demanded.

:sleep

Chucho
01-29-2018, 05:00 PM

Ego trips come from the weirdest things.

Pavlov
01-29-2018, 05:03 PM
Ego trips come from the weirdest things.It's just funny to watch people actively avoid any actual discussion of any actual issues in a forum dedicated to issues. Have you ever seen that happen?

koriwhat
01-29-2018, 05:09 PM
Ego trips come from the weirdest things.

you hit the nail on the head.

Chucho
01-29-2018, 05:49 PM
It's just funny to watch people actively avoid any actual discussion of any actual issues in a forum dedicated to issues. Have you ever seen that happen?

It's funny watching people do the following here:

Use 50 different alts to post when everyone knows who they are

People who accuse other people of 50 alts when someone shits on them

People who use their alts to post in their own threads when no one else is

People who think deep discussion happens here and use it to prop up and justify their silly dead-horse beating. The level of discussion here goes about as deep as cheap metal detectors.

People who make unwarranted, unwanted lists

Ya know...this place is just funny in general. That's the best part of it.

AaronY
01-29-2018, 05:51 PM
such is life in spurtalk

Spurtacular
01-29-2018, 06:00 PM
2) declaring victory

You just keep doing the same four things.

Maybe you should actually debate issues for a change. Or keep flying your white flag high. It makes me no never mind.

Spurtacular
01-29-2018, 06:01 PM
It's just funny to watch people actively avoid any actual discussion of any actual issues in a forum dedicated to issues. Have you ever seen that happen?

:lmao This coming from you.

Spurtacular
01-29-2018, 06:03 PM

You play games. Even chump lite calling you out :lol

And you even just admitted that's what you do. Sad.

Pavlov
01-29-2018, 06:05 PM
Maybe you should actually debate issues for a change. Or keep flying your white flag high. It makes me no never mind.2) declaring victory

You were told exactly where the debate was stated.

You still didn't look.

Spurtacular
01-29-2018, 06:15 PM
2) declaring victory

You were told exactly where the debate was stated.

You still didn't look.

Chump lite called you out. :lol I have no idea what alleged qualifier was missed. I gave you a chance to clarify. You didn't cos 1. It is a red herring. 2. You want to pathetically try to turn your L into a W by making it about "demands". 3. You think pages of triteness will somehow diminish or avoid L's.

Bro, you're the one with the playbook. You're just mad the book is out on you and that you fail so hard. Now feel free to post a number like a broken man. :lol

Pavlov
01-29-2018, 06:21 PM
Chump lite called you out. :lol I have no idea what alleged qualifier was missed. I gave you a chance to clarify. You didn't cos 1. It is a red herring. 2. You want to pathetically try to turn your L into a W by making it about "demands". 3. You think pages of triteness will somehow diminish or avoid L's.

Bro, you're the one with the playbook. You're just mad the book is out on you and that you fail so hard. Now feel free to post a number like a broken man. :lolI told you exactly where it was.

You're too stupid to look.

Or your just afraid to because you can't handle anyone's questioning you.

Regardless, the failure is all yours now. You've been spoon fed -- and you're doing nothing.

Blake
01-30-2018, 11:11 AM
Shitty thread

Blake
01-30-2018, 11:14 AM
People who think deep discussion happens here and use it to prop up and justify their silly dead-horse beating. The level of discussion here goes about as deep as cheap metal detectors.

A lot here don't understand how deep discussion works.

Chucho
01-30-2018, 11:19 AM
A lot here don't understand how deep discussion works.

You have to have an environment conducive to deep conversation. "Deep conversation" is just a term to prop up someone here. This place isn't conducive to anything deeper than a few well thought posts and a whole lot of smack talking. The trash talk is what keeps this place going, tbh.

Blake
01-30-2018, 11:52 AM
You have to have an environment conducive to deep conversation. "Deep conversation" is just a term to prop up someone here. This place isn't conducive to anything deeper than a few well thought posts and a whole lot of smack talking. The trash talk is what keeps this place going, tbh.

There's some good discussion here from time to time with people who understand how it works.

Sure there's a lot more of people who think they're posting something provocative when it's really crap from a biased source in disguise.

If the poster doubles down after being called out, that's when the trash talk ensues. Either way it's entertaining.

vy65
01-30-2018, 12:44 PM

"#MePoo"

Spurtacular
01-31-2018, 09:37 PM
I told you exactly where it was.

You're too stupid to look.

Or your just afraid to because you can't handle anyone's questioning you.

Regardless, the failure is all yours now. You've been spoon fed -- and you're doing nothing.

You can't take pride in your argument and clarify your rebuttal. There's nothing there to have pride in, I should say.

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 09:38 PM
You can't take pride in your argument and clarify your rebuttal. There's nothing there to have pride in, I should say.You didn't read it.

Spurtacular
01-31-2018, 11:29 PM
You didn't read it.

You're disinterested in yet another of your (false) arguments. I get that, bro.

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 11:30 PM
You're disinterested in yet another of your (false) arguments. I get that, bro.I told you exactly where it was when you asked.

You didn't read it.

You're only interested in your grudges. I get that.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 01:34 AM

"#MePoo"

sickdsm
02-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Best part of thread coming from Churcho and Blake, off topic to boot.

Spurtacular
02-02-2018, 09:50 AM
I told you exactly where it was when you asked.

You didn't read it.

You're only interested in your grudges. I get that.

You concur. You're disinterested.

rjv
02-02-2018, 12:28 PM
excellent debate

par for the course.

Pavlov
02-02-2018, 12:53 PM
You concur. You're disinterested.I concur you are only interested in your grudges. I said what I said and it didn't go anywhere. You didn't read it and still won't.

Spurtacular
02-02-2018, 07:52 PM
I concur you are only interested in your grudges. I said what I said and it didn't go anywhere. You didn't read it and still won't.

Upon being asked to present your case, you filed a motion to dismiss. Just another L for you; another forfeit even. :lmao

Pavlov
02-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Upon being asked to present your caseI told you exactly where to look to find the case I already made.

You didn't look.

That's all.

koriwhat
02-02-2018, 08:03 PM
I told you exactly where to look to find the case I already made.

You didn't look.

That's all.

says the dude that wants everyone to hold his hand and do the leg work for him. lmao

Pavlov
02-02-2018, 08:10 PM
says the dude that wants everyone to hold his hand and do the leg work for him. lmaoI'm saying I did hold his hand and did his work for him.

Blake
02-02-2018, 08:36 PM
says the dude that wants everyone to hold his hand and do the leg work for him. lmao

Says dude who had his legs worked on

koriwhat
02-02-2018, 08:39 PM
Says dude who had his legs worked on

you're just as weak as the rest of the trolls here blake. i wouldn't expect more from you anyhow.

Spurtacular
02-02-2018, 09:20 PM
I told you exactly where to look to find the case I already made.

You didn't look.

That's all.

You've made no case. You've 'shrunk' away (cos you had already lost). Par.

Blake
02-02-2018, 09:22 PM
you're just as weak as the rest of the trolls here blake. i wouldn't expect more from you anyhow.

You're thin skinned and unintelligent. That's about it.

koriwhat
02-02-2018, 09:26 PM
You're thin skinned and unintelligent. That's about it.

i'm far from thin skinned. you on the other hand, well...

as well, maybe i am unintelligent... i like it that way. ha

Blake
02-02-2018, 09:30 PM
i'm far from thin skinned. you on the other hand, well...

as well, maybe i am unintelligent... i like it that way. ha

No dude, you are incredibly thin skinned and sensitive.

All anyone has to do is say "lol calf tats" and you go off on a long winded rant.

koriwhat
02-02-2018, 09:32 PM
No dude, you are incredibly thin skinned and sensitive.

All anyone has to do is say "lol calf tats" and you go off on a long winded rant.

haha that ego of yours grows by the minute... too bad your dick doesn't or your old lady might've stayed with you.

Spurtacular
02-02-2018, 09:38 PM
I'm saying I did hold his hand and did his work for him.

:lmao You suck at lying, tbh.

koriwhat
02-02-2018, 09:40 PM
:lmao You suck at lying, tbh.

pav is a fucking idiot. what's new?

vy65
02-02-2018, 09:44 PM

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

"#MePoo"

Hashtag

Me

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/213211-2/Skateboarder-poops.gif

Blake
02-02-2018, 09:54 PM
haha that ego of yours grows by the minute... too bad your dick doesn't or your old lady might've stayed with you.

My ego has nothing to do with your thin skin. You're stupid.

koriwhat
02-02-2018, 09:56 PM
My ego has nothing to do with your thin skin. You're stupid.

ahahaha blake... if only you had a spine.

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 06:33 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/a-male-backlash-against-metoo-is-brewing/

Pavlov
02-03-2018, 07:44 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/a-male-backlash-against-metoo-is-brewing/
Men are scaredAre you scared, Derptacular?

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Are you scared, Boss?

No more scared than you are.

Pavlov
02-03-2018, 10:30 PM
No more scared than you are.Then why post an article that starts "Men are scared"?

Are you part of the backlash against #MeToo?

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Then why post an article that starts "Men are scared"?

Are you part of the backlash against #MeToo?

:lol at your desperate attempt to make a national issue about me personally.

Pavlov
02-03-2018, 10:42 PM
:lol at your desperate attempt to make a national issue about me personally.You personally started two threads in different forums with the term #MePoo in the titles.

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 10:45 PM
You personally started two threads in different forums with the term #MePoo in the titles.

And this has triggered you for why?

Pavlov
02-03-2018, 10:46 PM
And this has triggered you for why?#MeToo triggered you. Your threads prove it.

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 10:49 PM
#MeToo triggered you. Your threads prove it.

Nope. I actually made a thread about Wonder years. When #MePoo (inserted as a throwaway term) was shown to trigger the chumpettes, I made this to explore your aversion to #MePoo. Feel free to make a cogent case for a change.

Pavlov
02-03-2018, 10:49 PM
Nope. I actually made a thread about Wonder years. When #MePoo was shown to trigger the chumpettes I made this to explore your aversion to #MeToo. Feel free to make a cogent case for a change.What is my aversion to #MeToo you claim?

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 10:51 PM
What is my aversion to #MeToo you claim?

What is your aversion to the "backlash" against #MeToo?

Pavlov
02-03-2018, 10:54 PM
What is your aversion to the "backlash" against #MeToo?I have none. I think it's the kind of silly thing men who feel put upon do. It's entertaining.

What is my aversion to #MeToo you claim?

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 11:35 PM
I think it's the kind of silly thing men who feel put upon do.

There's your aversion (Funny that your mind couldn't or wouldn't make the connection) . Why is it silly?

Pavlov
02-03-2018, 11:47 PM
There's your aversion (Funny that your mind couldn't or wouldn't make the connection) . Why is it silly?Because men shouldn't be afraid. You are afraid for no reason unless you really wanted to do some raping.

You were triggered into making three threads about it -- and counting.

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 11:51 PM
Because men shouldn't be afraid. You are afraid for no reason unless you really wanted to do some raping.

You were triggered into making three threads about it -- and counting.

:lmao Is that really how bad your understanding of #MeToo is?

Pavlov
02-03-2018, 11:52 PM
:lmao Is that really how bad your understanding of #MeToo is?So what is your motivation for your backlash against #MeToo?

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 12:05 AM
So what is your motivation for your backlash against #MeToo?

:lol "backlash"

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 12:15 AM
:lol "backlash"How do you want to characterize your multiple threads about the #MeToo movement?

Speak up.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 12:19 AM
How do you want to characterize your multiple threads about the #MeToo movement?

Speak up.

I already did characterize them. Is your recall really that bad?

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 12:21 AM
I already did characterize them. Is your recall really that bad?Oh, so now you don't want to say.

OK.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 12:24 AM
Oh, so now you don't want to say.

OK.

So, your recall (or ability to apply knowledge) is that bad. I "characterized" my "motivation" for these threads only an hour ago.

I actually made a thread about Wonder years. When #MePoo (inserted as a throwaway term) was shown to trigger the chumpettes, I made this to explore your aversion to #MePoo.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 12:27 AM
So, your recall (or ability to apply knowledge) is that bad. I "characterized" my "motivation" for these threads only an hour ago.They were just making fun of you, so that characterization does not work.

What was your original motivation to call it #MePoo?

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 12:29 AM
They were just making fun of you, so that characterization does not work.

:lmao Doing your throwing out nonsensical assertions play.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 12:29 AM
:lmao Doing your throwing out nonsensical assertions play.What was your original motivation to call it #MePoo?

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 12:37 AM

It was a tongue n' cheek term as I've explained. And you continue to prove that it triggers you by carrying on with your prosecution. :lmao

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 12:46 AM
It was a tongue n' cheek term as I've explained. And you continue to prove that it triggers you by carrying on with your prosecution. :lmao:lmao you feel prosecuted. Only a weak person would feel prosecuted when asked a couple of questions about his own feelings.

What is your general opinion of the #MeToo movement?

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 12:55 AM
:lmao you feel prosecuted. Only a weak person would feel prosecuted when asked a couple of questions about his own feelings.

:lmao Another play from the playbook; dumbing something down to feelings.
:lmao A spade is a spade and a prosecution is a prosecution, dude.

Why does an unfavorable response to #MeToo trigger you?

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 12:57 AM
:lmao Another play from the playbook; dumbing something down to feelings.You're full of them.

:lmao A spade is a spade and a prosecution is a prosecution, dude.If you feel prosecuted, OK.

Why does an unfavorable response to #MeToo trigger you?You never answered this question:

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:00 AM
You're full of them.
If you feel prosecuted, OK.

You never answered this question:

I didn't answer your next question in your (prosecutorial) line of questioning? :lmao

It seems to me the more pertinent question at this point is why does an unfavorable response to #MeToo trigger you?

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 01:01 AM
I didn't answer your next questionCorrect.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:03 AM

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Correct.

Why does an unfavorable response to #MeToo trigger you? I take it that question scares you.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 01:04 AM
How does "feeling prosecuted" disregard the fact that you are pursuing a prosecution?It's not a fact.

It's solely your feeling.

All you have to say is "I don't want to discuss this any longer because it makes me feel uncomfortable."

I will respect your wishes.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:06 AM
It's not a fact.

It's solely your feeling.

All you have to say is "I don't want to discuss this any longer because it makes me feel uncomfortable."

I will respect your wishes.

:lol My comfort level is not an issue; not that I would confuse you with the accommodating type.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 01:07 AM
:lol My comfort level is not an issueSure it is. You feel like you're being prosecuted.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:11 AM
Sure it is. You feel like you're being prosecuted.

I've said nothing of my feelings. I've stated the fact that you are in your standard prosecutorial mode.

Why does an unfavorable response to #MeToo trigger you? You're still hiding from that question.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 01:13 AM
I've said nothing of my feelings. I've stated the fact that you are in your standard prosecutorial mode.You feel I am in prosecutor mode.

I simply asked you this question:

And that triggered your feelings. If you don't want to answer the question I asked first, just say "I don't feel like answering."

Or you could just answer.

Then I'll answer your question.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:22 AM
You feel I am in prosecutor mode.

I simply asked you this question:

And that triggered your feelings. If you don't want to answer the question I asked first, just say "I don't feel like answering."

Or you could just answer.

Then I'll answer your question.

BTW, you're a borderline terrible prosecutor given that the answer to your question has been given / that bad recall thing again.

Also :lol at your answer being contingent upon me answering an non-dependent question.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 01:24 AM
BTW, you're a borderline terrible prosecutor given that the answer to your question has been given / that bad recall thing again.This is how you feel.

Also :lol at your answer being contingent upon me answering an non-dependent question.I just told you you don't have to answer the question. You just have to say you don't feel like answering.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:31 AM
This is how you feel.

It's my observation. Again, I've stated no feelings despite another characterization as such.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:34 AM
I just told you you don't have to answer the question. You just have to say you don't feel like answering.

Your answer to the question is documented and I shall supply the answer again if you continue to insist. But let it be known in such an event that you are not especially adequate at grasping fundamental information.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Your answer to the question is documented and I shall supply the answer again if you continue to insist. But let it be known in such an event that you are not especially adequate at grasping fundamental information.You simply didn't answer.

You don't feel like it.

That's OK.

Don't deny your feelings.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:49 AM
You simply didn't answer.

You don't feel like it.

That's OK.

Don't deny your feelings.

So no further pursuit of the answer is the outcome of that matter, then.

Why does an unfavorable response to #MeToo trigger you?

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 01:51 AM
So no further pursuit of the answer is the outcome of that matter, then.You don't feel like it.

Why does an unfavorable response to #MeToo trigger you?False premise. As usual, I am mocking you personally along with your feelings.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:54 AM
You don't feel like it.

:lmao More like the proseuction rests.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 01:56 AM
False premise. As usual, I am mocking you personally along with your feelings.

I've detailed no feelings, Mr. False Premise.

What are your feelings on #MeToo?

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 01:59 AM
:lmao More like the proseuction rests.You feel it's like that.
I've detailed no feelings, Mr. False Premise.You detail your feelings with every post.

You're just a huge bundle of emotion.

I think bringing attention to sexual assault and harassment is generally a good thing.

DMX7
02-04-2018, 02:03 AM
As soon as it started I knew there would be assholes mocking #MeToo because they have nothing better to do and because they somehow feel threatened by it.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 02:07 AM
As soon as it started I knew there would be assholes mocking #MeToo because they have nothing better to do and because they somehow feel threatened by it.Good call.

Insecure men gotta let everyone know they're insecure.

DMX7
02-04-2018, 02:17 AM
Good call.

Insecure men gotta let everyone know they're insecure.

Yes, and it's nothing new. I'm sure there were plenty of people mocking and protesting the Declaration of Sentiments, the Nineteenth Amendment, etc.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 02:17 AM
You feel it's like that.

I've stated that I would answer the aforementioned question if you continued to press for an answer. You then dropped yor pursuit; but if it helps you think your saving face by blaming it on my feelings, then have at. :lol

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 02:20 AM
Yes, and it's nothing new. I'm sure there were plenty of people mocking and protesting the Declaration of Sentiments, the Nineteenth Amendment, etc.Plenty of males feel so insecure today they would prefer that be repealed.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 02:27 AM
Plenty of males feel so insecure today they would prefer that be repealed.

Yea, I see them making threads on that all the time. You sound like your hero Helen. :lmao

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 02:34 AM
Yea, I see them making threads on that all the time.Plenty of insecure males start threads about women.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 02:44 AM
Plenty of insecure males start threads about women.

You're moving the goalposts. Sad.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 02:50 AM
You're moving the goalposts. Sad.I never claimed any insecure male here started a thread about repealing the 19th amendment. They're not goalposts. It's your straw man.

I just said plenty of insecure males start threads about women.

Even three in one week.

That would denote major insecurity when it comes to women.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 02:58 AM
I never claimed any insecure male here started a thread about repealing the 19th amendment...

I just said plenty of insecure males start threads about women.

Silly me. I thought you were making an associative / relative argument. Thanks for clarifying that you just say things at random, then.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:01 AM
Sill me. I thought you were making an associative / relative argument. Thanks for clarifying that you just say things at random, then.I was having a conversation with someone else that made no mention of or allusion to thread making.

You decided to make a straw man for no reason.

Or are you saying there was a reason you made a straw man?

What was your reason for making a straw man.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:08 AM
I was having a conversation with someone else that made no mention of or allusion to thread making.

You decided to make a straw man for no reason.

Or are you saying there was a reason you made a straw man?

What was your reason for making a straw man.

You were making comments that you've categorized as not relevant to our conversation. I've accepted your clarification at face value.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:11 AM
You were making comments that you've categorized as not relevant to our conversation. I've accepted your clarification at face value.I wasn't having a conversation with you about that at all until you butted in with your straw man. I was having a conversation with someone else.

I accept your straw man as a straw man and your dodging of all the questions as dodging questions. I accept your insecurities as insecurities.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:13 AM
I wasn't having a conversation with you about that at all until you butted in with your straw man. I was having a conversation with someone else.

I accept your straw man as a straw man and your dodging of all the questions as dodging questions. I accept your insecurities as insecurities.

My comments are not applicable given that you have said your statements did not relate to the subject matter we discussed. If you want to ramble on about a straw man, then I can't stop you.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:14 AM
My comments are not applicable given that you have said your statements did not relate to the subject matter we discussed. If you want to ramble on about a straw man, then I can't stop you.I accept you don't know what a straw man is.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:15 AM
I accept you don't know what a straw man is.

I think I'm seeing one in progress. :lmao

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:20 AM
I think I'm seeing one in progress. :lmaoSo you accept you made one?

I accept that.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:23 AM
So you accept you made one?

I accept that.

Now I'm seeing multiple strawmans.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:25 AM
Now I'm seeing multiple strawmans.Do you see the one you made first?

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:30 AM
:cry

:lol Your feelings are driving you.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:08 PM
As soon as it started I knew there would be assholes mocking #MeToo because they have nothing better to do and because they somehow feel threatened by it.

Yea, cos it couldn't be that people object to sexual assault being taken lightly.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Yea, cos it couldn't be that people object to sexual assault being taken lightly.This is serious!

"#MePoo"

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:16 PM
This is serious!

Oh, you like pictures, huh?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/03/21/452B0EA200000578-5348419-image-m-133_1517691822132.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/03/19/48D8F64400000578-5348419-image-a-106_1517686390390.jpg

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Oh, you like pictures, huh?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/03/21/452B0EA200000578-5348419-image-m-133_1517691822132.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/03/19/48D8F64400000578-5348419-image-a-106_1517686390390.jpgAnd?

Explain your posting these pictures.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:23 PM
And? Explain your posting these pictures. Uma hanging out with "her rapist" in 04 and 16.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Uma hanging out with "her rapist" in 04 and 16.Are you quotingt anyone specific when you say "her rapist"?

So you're defending Weinstein and saying he is definitely not guilty of anything regarding Thurman?

If that's the hill you want to die on, OK.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Are you quotingt anyone specific when you say "her rapist"?

So you're defending Weinstein and saying he is definitely not guilty of anything regarding Thurman?

If that's the hill you want to die on, OK.

This is you dumbing down the argument because you've already died on your hill.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:37 PM
This is you dumbing down the argument because you've already died on your hill.This is you dodging questions again.

Are you quoting anyone specific when you say "her rapist"?

Don't back down now.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:39 PM
This is you dodging questions again.

Are you quoting anyone specific when you say "her rapist"?

Don't back down now.

You got google, bro. And I've not presented the dumbed-down argument you're pursuing.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:40 PM
You got google, bro. And I've not presented the dumbed-down argument you're pursuing.So what are you trying to say here?

Speak up.

No one is stopping you.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 03:45 PM
So what are you trying to say here?

Speak up.

No one is stopping you.

I didn't present a mystery. You triggered cos you fell short once again. :lmao

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:46 PM
I didn't present a mystery.You presented two pictures and a "her rapist" quote from no one.

What specifically are you saying about Uma Thurman and her accusations?

Speak up.

No one is stopping you.

DMX7
02-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Spurtacular wants his innuendo to speak for itself. If he has to actually articulate something distinct then it will be picked apart.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Spurtacular wants his innuendo to speak for itself. If he has to actually articulate something distinct then it will be picked apart.Yep.

He's afraid.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Spurtacular wants his innuendo to speak for itself. If he has to actually articulate something distinct then it will be picked apart.

Says the guy who didn't bother to respond to my rebuttal to you.

Blake
02-04-2018, 04:10 PM
Good lord spurt defending Harvey and/or accusing uma.

Just gets stupider and stupider by the day.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 04:18 PM

Good lord, cuck running with chump's false narrative

Just gets same and same by the day.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Good lord, cuck running with chump's false narrative

Just gets same and same by the day.

:lmaoYou have every chance in the world to make your narrative known.

What specifically are you saying about Thurman and Weinstein?

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Yep.

He's afraid.

Nope. And multiple outlets have referred to Weinstein raping Uma; but it could be false reporting. I've only seen quotes of her talking about sexual assault at a glance. Either way, she chose to befriend her 'boogieman' and then jumped on the #MePoo train.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Nope. And multiple outlets have referred to Weinstein raping Uma; but it could be false reporting. I've only seen quotes of her talking about sexual assault at a glance. Either way, she chose to befriend her 'boogieman' and then jumped on the #MePoo train.So you're saying she's lying?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 04:28 PM
So you're saying she's lying?

Yes or no.

No. She could be telling 'the truth.' She's a shameless opportunist in either scenario.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 04:30 PM
No. She could be telling 'the truth.' She's a shameless opportunist in either scenario.Telling the truth about being sexually assaulted is being a shameless opportunist in your book.

Blake
02-04-2018, 05:18 PM
No. She could be telling 'the truth.' She's a shameless opportunist in either scenario.

A shameless rape victim? Pretty low, even for you.

DMX7
02-04-2018, 05:31 PM
The #MeToo movement is about strength in numbers. Thurman didn’t speak out until she felt comforted by the fact that so many other women were coming out with similar stories of workplace sexual assault. Weinstein actually admitted to one of the sexual assault allegations Thurman made (an attack in Paris in the 1990’s), but his representatives rely on the same sorry tactic that many attackers use which is to attempt to shift the blame back to their victims by asking “why didn’t she come out sooner?”, “why did she maintain a professional working relationship with her attacker?”, etc. as if this somehow vindicates the attacker.

An ambitious and successful woman like Thurman is a natural target for these kinds of victim shaming techniques because she apparently wasn’t willing to risk sacrificing the prime of her career to become a martyr for the cause. In Hollywood, socializing with producers, directors, etc. is almost part of the job description. But it’s really not that difficult to understand how she could hold two disparate thoughts in her head when meeting with Weinstein: (1) this person attacked me and is repulsive, and (2) this person is essential to my career and I’ll put up with it because I don’t want to risk losing my dream job and get publicly shamed for speaking out about it.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:09 PM
A shameless rape victim? Pretty low, even for you.

We've concluded that it was alleged sexual assault and not rape. But you don't think it's underhanded to happily engage in a partnership with someone for decades and then throw him under the bus when he's no longer useful? That's the epitome of manipulation. It is shameless.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:11 PM
The #MeToo movement is about strength in numbers. Thurman didn’t speak out until she felt comforted by the fact that so many other women were coming out with similar stories of workplace sexual assault.

She "spoke out" only after years of sucking at Weinstein's teet and when she knew it was politically favorable to dump on the guy. That is a far cry from admirable or courageous.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Telling the truth about being sexually assaulted is being a shameless opportunist in your book.

You don't know what the truth is; don't pretend you do.

Blake
02-04-2018, 06:15 PM
We've concluded that it was alleged sexual assault and not rape. But you don't think it's underhanded to happily engage in a partnership with someone for decades and then throw him under the bus when he's no longer useful? That's the epitome of manipulation. It is shameless.

No, you said she could be telling the truth. If she is you're saying she's a shameless assault victim. Very low.

DMX7
02-04-2018, 06:17 PM
She "spoke out" only after years of sucking at Weinstein's teet and when she knew it was politically favorable to dump on the guy. That is a far cry from admirable or courageous.

I don't think she's looking to be a hero but she deserves a right to speakout with being victim shamed. Not ever speaking out would be a far cry from admirable or courageous.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:29 PM
No, you said she could be telling the truth. If she is you're saying she's a shameless assault victim. Very low.

Shameless may not be the best word. I would go with my original term that she was an opportunist. Clearly, she didn't see herself as a victim; then, presenting herself as one after the fact is a low-character move.

koriwhat
02-04-2018, 06:31 PM

dying career... what could make you prevalent again uma? hmm...

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:32 PM
dying career... what could make you prevalent again uma? hmm...

DING!

She was going out for drinks with this guy just a year ago.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:36 PM
The chumpettes have perfectly shown what is wrong with #MePoo. Everyone that claims it is suddenly an unquestioned profile in courage.

Reck
02-04-2018, 06:36 PM

Dude did the same with pedo Roy Moore then backtracked two pages later. Fookin' retard that guy.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Dude did the same with pedo Roy Moore then backtracked two pages later. Fookin' retard that guy.

I didn't backtrack on anything in that thread, tranny.

And :lol at you piggybacking on another cuck post.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:39 PM
I don't think she's looking to be a hero but she deserves a right to speakout with being victim shamed. Not ever speaking out would be a far cry from admirable or courageous.

She has the right to "speak out." She's nothing special for selling him as a monster after being his buddy for decades. She's not "the victim."

DMX7
02-04-2018, 06:40 PM
The chumpettes have perfectly shown what is wrong with #MePoo. Everyone that claims it is suddenly an unquestioned profile in courage.

Straw man

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:41 PM
Straw man

No. You've perfectly demonstrated it. Learn what a straw man is.

Reck
02-04-2018, 06:43 PM
I didn't backtrack on anything in that thread, tranny.

And :lol at you piggybacking on another cuck post.

Oh ok. So you stand by defending a pedo. Duly noted.

Checks out. Pedo do tend to look out for other pedos.

DMX7
02-04-2018, 06:43 PM
No. You've perfectly demonstrated it. Learn what a straw man is.

Where did I say she is an unquestioned profile in courage? So much of the discussion here has gone totally over your head.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 06:46 PM
You don't know what the truth is; don't pretend you do.Doesn't matter to you.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 06:47 PM
The chumpettes have perfectly shown what is wrong with #MePoo. Everyone that claims it is suddenly an unquestioned profile in courage.This is your backlash against #MeToo.

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Oh ok. So you stand by defending a pedo. Duly noted.

Checks out. Pedo do tend to look out for other pedos.

I never made excuses for any alleged pedo activities.

Dismissed.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 06:56 PM
Shameless may not be the best word. I would go with my original term that she was an opportunist. Clearly, she didn't see herself as a victim; then, presenting herself as one after the fact is a low-character move.Your original term was "shameless opportunist."

Spurtacular
02-04-2018, 06:58 PM
This is your backlash against #MeToo.

Is Uma a profile in courage for #MeToo?

Yes or No.