PDA

View Full Version : Report: Spurs quickly shooting down Kawhi Leonard trade calls

ducks
01-29-2018, 07:55 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-spurs-quickly-shooting-down-190615787.html

LittleCriminal
01-29-2018, 08:00 PM
Good.
Should put an end to all the Leonard trade senerios..

I wonder is the FO is shooting down all the trade offers for Anderson?

spursistan
01-29-2018, 08:02 PM
There is a goddamn trade deadline thread; you better check that and stop spamming the front page the next couple of weeks with dated links..We don't fuckin' have Zimbabwean internet..

LittleCriminal
01-29-2018, 08:03 PM
There is a goddamn trade deadline thread; you better check that and stop spamming the front page the next couple of weeks with dated links..We don't fuckin' have Zimbabwean internet..

lol

UZER
01-29-2018, 08:05 PM

Are calling Zimbabwe a shithole of internet service?

Stabula
01-29-2018, 09:55 PM
Zimbabwe actually has superior internet compared to most of Africa

ducks
01-29-2018, 10:32 PM

You still butt hurt after election ?

sananspursfan21
01-29-2018, 10:45 PM
Yippy!!

Play Boban
01-29-2018, 11:11 PM
Huge mistake.

phxspurfan
01-29-2018, 11:16 PM
Huge mistake.

duncan2k5
01-30-2018, 02:40 AM
Not trading Aldridge was the huge mistake... An even bigger one was extending him...

DeRozan m8
01-30-2018, 03:33 AM
:cry:cry

Nah, you're just a f@ggot troll

alpha_HaZE
01-30-2018, 04:09 AM
Not trading Aldridge was the huge mistake... An even bigger one was extending him...

I can see your point! LA is a ball stopper, he can't create for himself or others, Pop has to run plays for him but he really shouldn't do that. His PPP is low, his FG% drops the fewer minutes are left in the game, he is below 70% on Lay-Ups! Let me repeat that, he is BELOW 70% on Lay-Ups, All-Star players, make the basket, get the fould and make the free throw afterwards. If we are honest, LA doesn't have a go-to move right now and he can't get us a basket at a high rate when we need one. Yet, he is prone to complaining, if you don't post him enought.

I am sure when Kawhi returns to form, LA will return to his form from Last Year, but slightly better this time because Pop is a genius and was able to have him motivated. Let's hope he stays that way. When he hustles on the floor we are that much better. Kawhi and Rudy can't return soon enought.

Chillen
01-30-2018, 05:19 AM
You trade Leonard for Durant or maybe Westbrook/Adams. Otherwise unless the Warriors call to trade Durant for Kawhi or OKC Kawhi for Westbrook/Adams, you hang up.

dbreiden83080
01-30-2018, 05:47 AM
It's basically a lost season.. Just get over it. You don't commit suicide in reaction to it..

Ice009
01-30-2018, 08:45 AM
You trade Leonard for Durant or maybe Westbrook/Adams. Otherwise unless the Warriors call to trade Durant for Kawhi or OKC Kawhi for Westbrook/Adams, you hang up.

I couldn't think of anyone I'd trade him for straight up. Maybe Anthony Davis as I always want a versatile/dominant big man after watching TD for around 20 years. Not sure if I would even accept Durant straight up. He's too much of a pussy if he's the sole star on a team. He'll crumble under that pressure. Lebron, due to age, I wouldn't do that either. The Westbrook/Adams one you mentioned is interesting, but I wouldn't do that either. Westbrook stinks in the playoffs when tries to be the guy closing games chucking up bad shots left, right and center. He's another player that needs talent around him to do better. Maybe he'll put it together at some point.

The Boston rumours and the Charlotte rumoured offers are a joke.

There's not really anyone in the entire league I'd want to trade him for if I was hypothetically looking make a move just to make a move. It'd be a different story if he wants out, though. You'd have to look at lesser offers.

Basically, if he's not unhappy or wants out, there's no way I'd want to trade him for 99% of the players in the league. He's an MVP level player on offense and defense.

spursistan
01-30-2018, 08:59 AM
You still butt hurt after election ?
What kinda gibberish you're talking about? The very same story was posted and discussed hours before your OP in the all-encompassing Deadline Thread, but we get it you are here for the attention-whoring..

Spurs quickly shooting down KL trade calls -

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/01/29/report-spurs-quickly-shooting-down-kawhi-leonard-trade-calls/

BillMc
01-30-2018, 09:13 AM
Huge mistake.

Are you happy Boban is a Clipper? Think Doc will play him?

TimDunkem
01-30-2018, 10:23 AM
What kinda gibberish you're talking about? The very same story was posted and discussed hours before your OP in the all-encompassing Deadline Thread, but we get it you are here for the attention-whoring..

Not familiar with ducks? He LITERALLY speaks gibberish. He also outed himself as a pedophile. You can't take anything he says seriously.

Capt Bringdown
01-30-2018, 09:15 PM
Does anyone think Leonard is going to be the cornerstone of the franchise going forward? Baring some miracle turnaround, that ship has sailed. Spurs are holding damaged goods.