PDA

View Full Version : monkeylombia :lol hater :lol

dfens
01-30-2018, 02:09 PM
I missed this game when I was in Russland but I found it right now by chance on youtube. South Korea bullied that soft summer favela team. Niggas wanted to win yet got totally cucked :lmao But we play in SA so we are a contender :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oba7i7NixLs

not even an unlucky or physical loss, niggas got outplayed fair and square, quick combination play and disciplined defense :toast ... but when I'm talking about south american teams having no miedfield or discipline niggas start to get upset tbh :lmao:lmao:lmao

see you niggas in Russia where Poland will drill you another won.

DAF86
01-30-2018, 02:24 PM
Nothing to worry for them since they will have the chance to feast on generic European teams on the WC, tbh.

dfens
01-30-2018, 02:31 PM
Nothing to worry for them since they will have the chance to feast on generic European teams on the WC, tbh.

son the only euro team they're playing is poland and that'll be a tough match for any team tbh .. they'll also have the 2nd largest crowd in Russia so good luck.
then you got some niggas who'll nigball you right back and who won't give a fuck about getting carded ... smh... might be the highlight of their career :lol
and japan which is like south korea just more racist tbh :lmao

so tbh I wouldn't talk shit with that group .. it doesn't look that comfortable tbh.

dfens
01-30-2018, 02:32 PM
also my nigga, I hope that misty decides to show up at this world cup .. last chance tbh.

DAF86
01-30-2018, 02:34 PM
son the only euro team they're playing is poland and that'll be a tough match for any team tbh .. they'll also have the 2nd largest crowd in Russia so good luck.
then you got some niggas who'll nigball you right back and who won't give a fuck about getting carded ... smh... might be the highlight of their career :lol

so tbh I wouldn't talk shit with that group .. it doesn't look that comfortable tbh.

I thought they played more Euros. It will be tough for them then, maybe winning that one game vs the generic Euro team will be enough to qualify for the next round and then get lucky and draw another generic Euro, tbh.

dfens
01-30-2018, 02:46 PM
I thought they played more Euros. It will be tough for them then, maybe winning that one game vs the generic Euro team will be enough to qualify for the next round and then get lucky and draw another generic Euro, tbh.

:lmao:lmao my nigga upset.

apalisoc_9
01-30-2018, 03:01 PM
Son, how many times do i have to tell you guys that unless yoi are an overwheling team like Germany, Brazil, Spain , France, Argentina..

Weaker nations have minimized the gap betweem the 2nd tier teams and 4th tier teams like korea

Korea barely even qualified kn Asia.

apalisoc_9
01-30-2018, 03:04 PM

Son, poland is a generic euro team. The average casual might think they are at least second favourite but realisticly that group is wide open. Said Generic euro team can go out with 0-3 record

dfens
01-30-2018, 03:09 PM
Son, poland is a generic euro team. The average casual might think they are at least second favourite but realisticly that group is wide open. Said Generic euro team can go out with 0-3 record

:lmao:lmao:lmao there's nothing generic about a good team with good quality and lewandowski up front tbh.

apalisoc_9
01-30-2018, 03:39 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao there's nothing generic about a good team with good quality and lewandowski up front tbh.

You say that for every euro team.
Lets place a bet son.

dfens
01-31-2018, 12:05 PM
You say that for every euro team.
Lets place a bet son.

son if you think I'm giving banking details to ANY nigga on this site you're out of your motherfucking mind.

but I'll bet you right now these 4 things are sure as big tits in the stands:
- colombia won't do SHIT at this world, they'll have trouble even in their group.
- brasil will get exposed once more, neymonkey crying.gif incoming
- missi crying.gif assured
- world cup is won by a european team.

apalisoc_9
01-31-2018, 12:19 PM
son if you think I'm giving banking details to ANY nigga on this site you're out of your motherfucking mind.

but I'll bet you right now these 4 things are sure as big tits in the stands:
- colombia won't do SHIT at this world, they'll have trouble even in their group.
- brasil will get exposed once more, neymonkey crying.gif incoming
- missi crying.gif assured
- world cup is won by a european team.

Those arent brave predictions.

We are talking about the poland of the worlds...Ive said that outside of euros top 4 team, Eurpe is fairly mediocre.

diego
01-31-2018, 02:05 PM
Colombia is overrated, they have good players and a good coach but for some reason they always choke, they've been like that for as long as I can remember

dfens
01-31-2018, 02:10 PM
Those arent brave predictions.

We are talking about the poland of the worlds...Ive said that outside of euros top 4 team, Eurpe is fairly mediocre.

ok nigga, these are oddsmaker bets (not guaranteed but high enough probability if things go a certain way):

poland will make it to the quarter finals.
switzerland will take points off brasil
icyland will surprise argentina (not saying points).. but it will be funny tbh :lol
croatia will be under supervision for ugly play against argentina.. y'all boys been warned tbh
portugal will shit the bed and lose to morocco or iran.
denmark makes it out of their group.
sweden beats mexico
englandlol cucks colombia if they meet.
serbia - albania(switzerland) is gonna be THE thugball game of the tournament :lol
if we somehow play vs brasil in r16 we'll beat the FUCK out of them.
winner will be germany or france.
russia will surprise everybody with their superhuman stamina ... future quote from putin : "we use the same methods as the germans ..... well, the ones I worked with" :lmao

son I'm not saying europe is heaven, I'm saying teams will do ok because they actually plan games. also south american teams will atypically play defensive ball because they know that south american shit won't fly against proper opponents, y'all niggas of course won't see that detail.

dfens
01-31-2018, 02:11 PM
Colombia is overrated, they have good players and a good coach but for some reason they always choke, they've been like that for as long as I can remember

it's cultural tbh, they care more about how they look in the game than about winning ... good players or not you can't win anything like that.

diego
01-31-2018, 02:32 PM
Still weak to be judging Colombia on an away friendly, they played a lot of subs.. South Korea isn't bad either, they beat Czech Republic at their house just a year prior and tied Serbia 1-1 a few days after that game vs colombia

dfens
01-31-2018, 03:52 PM
Still weak to be judging Colombia on an away friendly, they played a lot of subs.. South Korea isn't bad either, they beat Czech Republic at their house just a year prior and tied Serbia 1-1 a few days after that game vs colombia

my judgement is not based on that friendly alone.. it's on the last 4 years. they're talented but have zero sacrifice/commitment for the team, hence are never relevant.

diego
01-31-2018, 04:14 PM
Don't know about that, I think they just choke. You don't hold Switzerland or Belgium to the same standard. In fact I looked it up, in the exact same circumstances before the 2014 wc (in which Switzerland was a group head) , SK beat them 2-1. What's the difference? Honestly, I think you are just racist

When was the last time a European team won the WC without a nationalized player?

01-31-2018, 05:25 PM
Don't know about that, I think they just choke. You don't hold Switzerland or Belgium to the same standard. In fact I looked it up, in the exact same circumstances before the 2014 wc (in which Switzerland was a group head) , SK beat them 2-1. What's the difference? Honestly, I think you are just racist

When was the last time a European team won the WC without a nationalized player?
:lol Damn

dfens
01-31-2018, 05:42 PM

come on son tbh.
switzerland is a colombia level team and I'll never say anything good about them because they play sound but boring uninspired football. I never said switzerland is a great team, like I never said colombia is a great team. I think over a hundred games switzerland will win more because they're more disciplined, good at defense, good at set pieces and make few mistakes while colombia is undisciplined but more talented (not much more though), so most games will be decided by mistakes not talent, you can put me on record on this one. You get it wrong if you think colombia are chokers, it's more like this:
lack of cohesion and team spirit + unnecessary individualism -> chaotic play and over-exposure of space on the pitch -> tough situation appear constantly -> mistakes are bound to happen -> team reacts to it by playing even more chaotically instead of disciplining up -> this is a consistently poor approach towards the tactical and mental game -> you get consistent chokes. So choking is a consequence not a cause, hence I wouldn't label them as chokers but as a talented but tactically impaired team.

That being said I dislike both styles, as they both are too extreme for my taste.

Belgium on the other hand are fucking loaded with talent, they're doing great with a poor coach and a suboptimal system (given their roster) and they can give anybody on any given day a run for their money ... they're in a different class talent wise tbh. One good coach and they're easy contenders. easy. You can't compare them to any SA team besides brasil and argentina without being very biased. Tbh if they get their heads out of their asses they can do MAJOR damage at this tournament as there are no clear cut contenders out there (france still meshing, we're integrating young talent, spain just lacks the killer instinct, argentina plays poor, brasil are young and unproven).

My negative bias towards south american teams is the utter lack of professionalism tbh, in how critical aspects of the game are just ignored, spatial coverage of the field is just poor, rotations and positional pressure are non-existent, etc .. these are severe problems that are hid by great talent. That's why they either are unbalanced but organised (chile/urugay) or play pointlessly risky high variance strategies, which consistently lead to losses/poor games against any serious competition. So don't mistake this for racism tbh. I actually greatly enjoyed the older argie/urguay/brasil sides ... I just see european teams playing better tactical football and these days mistakes are costlier than anything else so poor tactics is bound to lose more long term.

Also @nationalized players, please look at the talent level in germany and france (players born and raised there). You could do 2-3 squads for each country rather easily.

ElNono
02-02-2018, 10:15 PM
damn, my niglet dfens on the ropes... :lol

tbf, Jaime Rodriguez is one of the most fake 'superstar' I recall in recent times...

diego
06-27-2018, 10:55 AM
Bump rofl

HarlemHeat37
06-27-2018, 10:58 AM
:lmao

hater
06-27-2018, 10:59 AM
:lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol

What an embarrasment for our military bases man

:lmao

hater
06-27-2018, 11:01 AM
They should disband that US slave territory immediatly tbqh :lmao

diego
06-27-2018, 11:01 AM
It's double whammy too because he was still repping Poland in this thread :lol

hater
06-27-2018, 11:22 AM

HarlemHeat37
06-27-2018, 11:35 AM

:wow

DAF86
06-27-2018, 11:38 AM
Damn, karma striking my nigga dfens from all angles. :lol

hater
06-27-2018, 12:03 PM

hater
06-27-2018, 12:07 PM

hater
06-27-2018, 12:09 PM

hater
06-27-2018, 12:13 PM

apalisoc_9
06-27-2018, 12:26 PM
:wow

Fucking cacs overrating cacs per par

DAF86
06-27-2018, 12:35 PM

:lmao:lmao my nigga upset.

When one guy speaks facts and the other is limited to karma filled troll comments. :lol

dfens
06-27-2018, 12:37 PM
When one guy speaks facts and the other is limited to karma filled troll comments. :lol

son sweden trashed the fuck out of Mexiko, and our team played like lazy assholes. that's reality and this team WILL get scrapped. stop making it about europe when euro teams are qualifying over the expected value. smh karma like I give a fuck what you niggas think.

DAF86
06-27-2018, 12:41 PM
son sweden trashed the fuck out of Mexiko, and our team played like lazy assholes. that's reality and this team WILL get scrapped. stop making it about europe when euro teams are qualifying over the expected value. smh karma like I give a fuck what you niggas think.

I was talking about Colombia easily beating the only generic euro team of their group and struggling with the other two, tbh. :lol

hater
06-27-2018, 12:47 PM

hater
06-27-2018, 12:48 PM

dfens
06-27-2018, 12:50 PM
I was talking about Colombia easily beating the only generic euro team of their group and struggling with the other two, tbh. :lol

son 2 euro teams bombed and the rest done good, statistically that's OVER the expected value. My point still stands. Besides group A and H all groups have been won by Euros. 10/14 euro teams go into knockouts, with Germany a major contender bombing out. I get that you're excited that we lost but look at reality before posting tbh.

DAF86
06-27-2018, 12:52 PM
son 2 euro teams bombed and the rest done good, statistically that's OVER the expected value. My point still stands. Besides group A and H all groups have been won by Euros. 10/14 euro teams go into knockouts, with Germany a major contender bombing out. I get that you're excited that we lost but look at reality before posting tbh.

I was looking at the reality that exactly what I said would happen with Colombia and Poland, happened, tbh. :lol

diego
06-27-2018, 12:55 PM

The real questions are,
Were Germany condsidered contenders?
Did they really want to win this game?
Did they get cucked?
I believe the answer is yes to all three

dfens
06-27-2018, 03:25 PM
The real questions are,
Were Germany condsidered contenders?
Did they really want to win this game?
Did they get cucked?
I believe the answer is yes to all three

since some players didn't bother to run or to press I question this.

and yes son it was a might cucking tbh. I have no problem calling it out for what it is, this is why we got 4 rangz, we call out problems and reload instaed of putting shit under the rug. blessing my nig.

hater
06-27-2018, 03:28 PM

dfens
06-27-2018, 03:29 PM
I was looking at the reality that exactly what I said would happen with Colombia and Poland, happened, tbh. :lol

smh son both are going out of the group phase, what's the point, that poland imploded? lol, that's obvious, fucking denmark who came second in their group is in the knockouts with 5 points. Smh sons, y'all niggas gasping at straws on this whole tactical discussion. and yes germany sucked this tournament, still doesn't change any argument I'm putting here.

hater
06-27-2018, 04:34 PM
http://www.sportstarlive.com/photos/article24274436.ece/BINARY/SSL-FAN1jpg

hater
06-27-2018, 04:36 PM
http://www.sportstarlive.com/photos/article24274194.ece/BINARY/GettyImages-985435344jpg

hater
06-27-2018, 04:37 PM
http://www.sportstarlive.com/photos/article24274413.ece/BINARY/GettyImages-985310562jpg

hater
06-27-2018, 04:42 PM

diego
06-27-2018, 04:47 PM
since some players didn't bother to run or to press I question this.

and yes son it was a might cucking tbh. I have no problem calling it out for what it is, this is why we got 4 rangz, we call out problems and reload instaed of putting shit under the rug. blessing my nig.

Oh I see, they wanted shame and ridicule of historic proportions, or they're just really, really stupid (tactical genius aside, of course)

DAF86
06-27-2018, 04:53 PM
smh son both are going out of the group phase, what's the point, that poland imploded? lol, that's obvious, fucking denmark who came second in their group is in the knockouts with 5 points. Smh sons, y'all niggas gasping at straws on this whole tactical discussion. and yes germany sucked this tournament, still doesn't change any argument I'm putting here.

lol what? You so wasted that can't even keep up with which teams are in which groups? :lol

dfens
06-27-2018, 05:53 PM
lol what? You so wasted that can't even keep up with which teams are in which groups? :lol

probably tbh :lol

dfens
06-27-2018, 05:54 PM
Oh I see, they wanted shame and ridicule of historic proportions, or they're just really, really stupid (tactical genius aside, of course)

they don't care son. They care about their money and their instagram and followers and lifestyle. They don't give a fuck about their country or their fans. It's either win easy or fold, just like for Argentina, the difference is this is unheard of for Germany. It's really simple tbh.

diego
06-27-2018, 10:41 PM
they don't care son. They care about their money and their instagram and followers and lifestyle. They don't give a fuck about their country or their fans. It's either win easy or fold, just like for Argentina, the difference is this is unheard of for Germany. It's really simple tbh.

i think its even more simple than that, its a game of mistakes and over 90 minutes everyone makes them. Every WC, every CL, the winner got some lucky break. The best players obviously have a higher level of concentration and commitment, in that sense I agree that leadership/fire matters, and Ive also long said this generation isnt as good as the previous one (though i think concentration from mega super teams and tighter reffing are more to blame than generational changes). But no matter what generation, shit happens, favorites collapse, and usually when that happens its more about in-fighting than apathy though it can also just be a stupid terrible mistake like caballero gifting a goal to croatia.

hater
06-28-2018, 07:21 AM

dfens
07-04-2018, 07:56 AM
good riddance you flaming faggot country of cuckolded flopping bitchmade dirty monkeyballers tbh.

smh tampering with the penalty spot
dirtiness without end, cheap ugly foul after cheap ugly foul
contesting even the most benevolent refereeing I've seen in a long time, wtf tbh
salty after losing per par
should've been red carded to jesus and back
country of blind dirty faggots slurping that faggot maluma

sons I'm no Englandlol fan but tbh they've done football a service. On behalf of real football fans let me give you a warm FUCK YOU to every retard out there supporting theses faggots, hope their plane crashes into the ocean. :toast

hater
07-04-2018, 08:35 AM
Amrican-Military-Outpost bukkaked by Kim Jon Ungs cousins :lmao :lmao

Embarrasing

Go cleqn out the bases letrines slave

dfens
07-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Amrican-Military-Outpost bukkaked by Kim Jon Ungs cousins :lmao :lmao

Embarrasing

Go cleqn out the bases letrines slave

fuck you you unwashed cocoa picker, suck that russian Tramp dick, we're team freeworld captain now, deal with it tbh :lol

Spurtacular
07-04-2018, 04:41 PM

If the German players had cared that much, they'd be going for back to back.

Spurtacular
07-04-2018, 04:43 PM
fuck you you unwashed cocoa picker, suck that russian Tramp dick, we're team freeworld captain now, deal with it tbh :lol

You got Hitler's daughter in power; you have nary the room to talk, son.

hater
07-04-2018, 04:55 PM

hater
07-04-2018, 04:56 PM

:lmao korea obliterated your US military slave ass

I dont know whats worse tbqh. Getting fucked by USA in your homeland or getting fucked by Korea in Russia :lol

dfens
07-04-2018, 06:11 PM
:lmao korea obliterated your US military slave ass

I dont know whats worse tbqh. Getting fucked by USA in your homeland or getting fucked by Korea in Russia :lol

lmao drug traffiker and us cuck worshipping a country where latin kids are kept in gestapo pens, but still having the nerve to talk about us being the bad guys 100 years ago. Coked up slave logic :lmao

hater
07-04-2018, 07:27 PM
lmao drug traffiker and us cuck worshipping a country where latin kids are kept in gestapo pens, but still having the nerve to talk about us being the bad guys 100 years ago. Coked up slave logic :lmao

Its July 4th slave

Our Independence day

Go bow down to a US base

pgardn
07-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Its July 4th slave

Our Independence Day

Go bow down to a US base

Germany wants nothing to do with your sorry Trump ass you fckn clown.

Our... ?
Fckn Sandinista failure.