PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Annual "James Harden's Sick Monster Stat Game" before folding in the playoffs Thread

DMC
01-30-2018, 10:50 PM
:wakeup

The Third Man
01-31-2018, 12:10 AM
https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/16/16485544/lamarcus-aldridge-agrees-to-3-year-contract-extension-with-spurs-per-reporthttps://dsportsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/10047895.jpghttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/u4knEV6Kdio/maxresdefault.jpg

djohn2oo8
01-31-2018, 12:24 AM
https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/16/16485544/lamarcus-aldridge-agrees-to-3-year-contract-extension-with-spurs-per-reporthttps://dsportsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/10047895.jpghttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/u4knEV6Kdio/maxresdefault.jpg

Not cool.

DAF86
01-31-2018, 12:29 AM
I said it on the Spurs game thread: a regular season stat Padder, but he deserves MVP this season, tbh.

Roxsfan
01-31-2018, 02:20 AM
The first 60-point triple-double in the league's 71 years.
60-point, 11-assist, 10-rebound

:toast

Stabula
01-31-2018, 04:10 AM
Too bad he's a ref-dependent, one-dimensional, choking, regular season player. Good game tonight though.

Clipper Nation
01-31-2018, 08:58 AM
Too bad he's a ref-dependent, one-dimensional, choking, regular season player. Good game tonight though.

LkrFan
01-31-2018, 09:47 AM
The first 60-point triple-double in the league's 71 years.
60-point, 11-assist, 10-rebound

:toast

That was a monster game. Props :toast

Roxsfan
01-31-2018, 10:52 AM
That was a monster game. Props :toast

:toast:

dfens
01-31-2018, 12:10 PM

the worst thing is that because he's allowed to do all that shit he hasn't developed as much as he would have 10 years ago ...

baseline bum
02-01-2018, 01:37 AM
For all the shit Rocket fans used to give Spurs fans for David Robinson being a regular season wonder it's pretty hilarious to see them now hype a much more egregious example of the regular season player.

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2018, 05:08 AM
the worst thing is that because he's allowed to do all that shit he hasn't developed as much as he would have 10 years ago ...

step back 3,

every time he drives to the lane, I don't get why defenders don't block him from behind, its not like he dunks on every layup...

daledondale
02-01-2018, 08:53 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHWTuLfI3CFidUY/giphy.gif

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 12:11 PM

2018 playoffs. Rockets vs Spurs. Who you got son?

DAF86
02-01-2018, 12:42 PM

Healthy Kawhi?

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Healthy Kawhi?

Yes

DAF86
02-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Yes

With a healthy, and in rythm, Kawhi the Spurs are a tiny bit better, imho. But since the Rockets will have HCA, to me is as 50/50 as it gets.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Yes
Spurs until proven otherwise.

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Fair takes. The Rockets are high powered, but as long as Pringles on their sideline I don't trust them.

DMC
02-01-2018, 06:10 PM

Depends on who's healthy. If Kawhi and Tony are out, I say we probably win in 6. If Kawhi and Tony play, it's going to be close.

DMC
02-01-2018, 06:13 PM

We beat you at home last year, in a close out game, your James Harden bent over the barrel with DeKunta "Zed" Murray long dicking him to the tune of a blowout. Right where your kids sleep.

Injury my ass.. lol

Killakobe81
02-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Fair takes. The Rockets are high powered, but as long as Pringles on their sideline I don't trust them.

agreed ...

Spurtacular
02-02-2018, 10:11 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b28398ee579e70dcf669b202bf9e5033/tumblr_n383ffmboY1s3gys4o2_400.gif

ElNono
02-02-2018, 10:19 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHWTuLfI3CFidUY/giphy.gif

:lmao

Spurtacular
02-02-2018, 10:43 PM

You don't need to trust them; you're not a Rockets fan. Or are you?

AaronY
02-02-2018, 11:00 PM
If this goes as well as the "Steph Curry I wanna be Kobe" thread DMC started Harden will be Finals MVP this year pretty much

ambchang
02-02-2018, 11:29 PM
The rockets have way too much firepower not to make the WCF. They will be ahead by so much early on in each game that isn’t the warriors that harden and CP3 don’t even have the chance to choke.

They will make dumb mistakes that will cost the rockets the series vs the warriors though.

LkrFan
02-03-2018, 03:49 AM
You don't need to trust them; you're not a Rockets fan. Or are you?

Nah - only when they playing the Spurs. :D

Clipper Nation
02-03-2018, 01:27 PM
The rockets have way too much firepower not to make the WCF. They will be ahead by so much early on in each game that isn’t the warriors that harden and CP3 don’t even have the chance to choke.

They will make dumb mistakes that will cost the rockets the series vs the warriors though.
After watching CP0 choke a 3-1 lead away to Pablo Prigioni and Jason Terry, I will never believe he can make the WCF until I see it happen.

DMC
02-03-2018, 01:36 PM
If this goes as well as the "Steph Curry I wanna be Kobe" thread DMC started Harden will be Finals MVP this year pretty much

He will have to lose in the 2nd and 1st rounds and get a new head coach before getting there though, but then there's no statute of limitations. Besides, Steph still hasn't won a Finals MVP.

UZER
02-03-2018, 04:03 PM
I think I the Spurs can still beat Houston in a PO match up even without Kawhi. Not because of talent, but just mental fortitude because Harden disappears and Paul gets the jitters, or gets hurt.

Harden doesn't even choke, he just no-shows when needed most like he doesn't care. You can count on it ever year. And Paul will put up good stats, then give the game away with brain freeze plays in the last few minutes, or he just won't even play. These guys are guaranteed rise repeats. Paul is the Tony Romo of the NBA.

If the Spurs don't win, they will push them to the brink even though Houstons should mop the floor with them without Kawhi.

Thebesteva
02-04-2018, 06:44 AM
I think retard hands has a good point. Harden and CP3 always crumble when they can't get regular season calls in the playoffs. I look forward to seeing this team lose

DMC
01-25-2019, 03:40 PM
Checking in

apalisoc_9
01-25-2019, 03:58 PM
James Harden is easily the besr rsgular season player today. :lol

He should be winning MVP even thoygh he wont.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2019, 04:07 PM
James Harden is easily the besr rsgular season player today. :lol

He should be winning MVP even thoygh he wont.
Who else is winning?

01-25-2019, 04:48 PM
^Imagine being this insecure about your fandom to a player :lol

djohn2oo8
01-25-2019, 05:05 PM
^Imagine being this insecure about your fandom to a player :lol
By asking a simple question of who else is being considered right now? Okay my nigga :lol

apalisoc_9
01-25-2019, 05:27 PM
Who else is winning?

Giannis. I've watched enough bucks game and dont believe in overrated hypes.

It should be Harden.

Problem with Giannis, for a team that doesnt have another recognizable star. 8/10 games the bucks win..Someone else in the same team is playing better or is having a better impact. Its going to be either Brogdon, Lopez, Middleton etc.

With the exception of Curry and Durant since they play im the same team. I cant think of any other star that gets outplayed by his teamates in a consistent basis but still get the majority of the credit. I guess thats to be expected since he would put up 25 in like 12-15 shooting....

Harden is easily the best regular season offensive player in todays NBA. Only, Peak Lebron, 2016 Curry and Jordan can compare.

Id still vote for Giannis depsite saying all that though. If i was a voter. Hes unselfish and doesnt stat pad.

01-25-2019, 05:36 PM
By asking a simple question of who else is being considered right now? Okay my nigga :lol
Every time someone mentions harden not winning/not being deserving of the mvp you come out of the woodwork with some passive-aggressive shit because deep down you know he's a fraud who'll never really be respected :lol

djohn2oo8
01-25-2019, 05:38 PM
Every time someone mentions harden not winning/not being deserving of the mvp you come out of the woodwork with some passive-aggressive shit because deep down you know he's a fraud who'll never really be respected :lol
Well that’s why it’s a regular season award isn’t it..lol

Should be on award # 3 by now :tu

djohn2oo8
01-25-2019, 05:41 PM
My nig just wet his panties over an opinion. Too much salt.

koriwhat
01-25-2019, 06:02 PM
harden is nothing but fool's gold. he's allowed to dance around the hardwood while having no clue about the concept of dribbling the ball. that alone will open up many open looks for you. as well, he is untouchable for the most part for whatever reason. a second tier star was catapulted into superstardom by the higher ups for whatever reason.

sook
01-25-2019, 07:03 PM
People bitch and moan so much about the guy. He has had a couple stinker games but took the rockets to the WCF twice and statically has played pretty well. It’s a stupid narrative people will buy into when going “OH 14 TOs in a game!”

If anybody expected him to beat the warriors both times (almost did it last year) bias confirmed

sook
01-25-2019, 07:04 PM
harden is nothing but fool's gold. he's allowed to dance around the hardwood while having no clue about the concept of dribbling the ball. that alone will open up many open looks for you. as well, he is untouchable for the most part for whatever reason. a second tier star was catapulted into superstardom by the higher ups for whatever reason.
Post more about calf tats, you’re more knowledgeable there than here where it’s clear your out of your league

koriwhat
01-25-2019, 07:10 PM
Post more about calf tats, you’re more knowledgeable there than here where it’s clear your out of your league

lmao you can't debate my reply so you throw insults instead.

spurraider21
01-25-2019, 07:38 PM
It should be Harden.

Id still vote for Giannis depsite saying all that though. If i was a voter.

NameLess Scrub
01-25-2019, 08:47 PM

Just saw him freely swipe at Siakam with no call.

Dude breaks the spirit of what a foul actually is by initiating contact or flopping, and getting the calls.

It's not all his fault though. You need refs to allow that.

That said, I think he's a top talent. He's just taken to legendary levels by the antics.

apalisoc_9
01-25-2019, 09:57 PM

James Harden will have long term negative impact in the NBA. Can you imagine nikkas copying hardens game? If he becomes as influential as Jordan..

Imagine a game with 200 free throws.

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scust.png

apalisoc_9
01-25-2019, 09:58 PM
But Harden value and play wise is the leagues mot valuable player. But id never vote for that nikka.

koriwhat
01-25-2019, 10:12 PM
That said, I think he's a top talent. He's just taken to legendary levels by the antics.

that's all i'm saying too. i would def, like most here, want harden on the spurs if he could be had.

phxspurfan
01-25-2019, 10:26 PM
Signed by phxspurfan

DAF86
01-26-2019, 02:15 AM
Who else is winning?

Giannis, you fucking homer.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2019, 10:20 AM
Giannis, you fucking homer.
For being surrounded with more talent majority of the season? Hadn’t really heard his name brought up in a while (shrugs shoulders)

DAF86
01-26-2019, 10:25 AM
For being surrounded with more talent majority of the season? Hadn’t really heard his name brought up in a while (shrugs shoulders)

His name has been brought up since the beggining of the season. :lol

If the Bucks finish first, the MVP is nothing short of a lock.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2019, 11:41 AM
His name has been brought up since the beggining of the season. :lol

If the Bucks finish first, the MVP is nothing short of a lock.
Didn’t answer the question. Who has been playing with the lesser team for majority of the season? Yet still has a winning record?

DAF86
01-26-2019, 06:01 PM
Didn’t answer the question. Who has been playing with the lesser team for majority of the season? Yet still has a winning record?

Who the fuck cares? The MVP isn't won by who has the shittiest teammates, tbh. :lol

And, fwiw, I think the reason the Rockets are sucking so much (even when Paul was available) is the same reason why Harden gets to post such guady stats: the horrible one on one offense they run all game long. If they were capable of running something that resembles a normal offense, Harden wouldn't need to go for 50 everygame just to try to stay afloat.

So no, Harden shouldn't be rewarded for hogging his team into mediocrity.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2019, 06:15 PM
Who the fuck cares? The MVP isn't won by who has the shittiest teammates, tbh. :lol

And, fwiw, I think the reason the Rockets are sucking so much (even when Paul was available) is the same reason why Harden gets to post such guady stats: the horrible one on one offense they run all game long. If they were capable of running something that resembles a normal offense, Harden wouldn't need to go for 50 everygame just to try to stay afloat.

So no, Harden shouldn't be rewarded for hogging his team into mediocrity.
Paul has missed 22 games. Gordon has missed 11 games. So tell me. It’s been Harden Capela and who else? I’ll wait. I remember you being on that Kawhi MVP train even after he quit on your franchise like a bitch so it makes since your reasoning.

DAF86
01-26-2019, 07:27 PM
Paul has missed 22 games. Gordon has missed 11 games. So tell me. It’s been Harden Capela and who else? I’ll wait.

What part of "who fucking cares" you didn't get? :lol

Kobe already did what Harden is doing, playing with even shittier teammates, and a 15 ppg Steve Nash won MVP over him. So no, Harden won't win the MVP if he keeps hogging and his team stays on mediocrity.

I remember you being on that Kawhi MVP train even after he quit on your franchise like a bitch so it makes since your reasoning.

What? I literally couldn't understand what you are trying to say. :lol

djohn2oo8
01-26-2019, 11:49 PM
What part of "who fucking cares" you didn't get? :lol

Kobe already did what Harden is doing, playing with even shittier teammates, and a 15 ppg Steve Nash won MVP over him. So no, Harden won't win the MVP if he keeps hogging and his team stays on mediocrity.

What? I literally couldn't understand what you are trying to say. :lol
Who is he hogging from? Who else has been able to score? Austin Rivers? :lol

Double-Up
01-27-2019, 10:45 AM

Go back upstairs with that bullshit.

Double-Up
01-27-2019, 10:47 AM

That's it, I knew he was semi retarded but yea he's "that guy" :lol

koriwhat
01-27-2019, 01:01 PM
Go back upstairs with that bullshit.

you're only hard up for others to suck the dick of harden because you've been on your knees for yrs now; sorry, i'm not that dude.

he is a 3rd cog like he was on OKC except he's gotten the superstar treatment in H-town for whatever reason. take away his blatant travels, carrying the ball, fouls, and fake foul calls he'd be a 15ppg player.

DMC
01-27-2019, 01:06 PM
Rockets fans, you have to agree that having Harden is better than not having him and being a lottery team, but you also have to admit that whatever scheme they adopted while at OKC fucked up any ring chances for RW or Harden because it's RS fool's gold. These two players are cubic zirconium in a diamond mine. Once the spotlight hits them they become apparent.

DAF86
01-27-2019, 08:39 PM
Who is he hogging from? Who else has been able to score? Austin Rivers? :lol

If the Rockets played anything other than awful one on ones everytime down the court the less talented players would be able to get some more easy looks and Harden wouldn't need to take 60 possessions per game.

The same style that is allowing Harden to put insane numbers is the style that is causing the Rockets to be a fucking mediocre team. That shit shouldn't be rewarded with an MVP.

Do you really think that if guys like Lebron, Curry, Durant, Kawhi, and some others, took as many responsabilies as Harden they wouldn't be able to put similar numbers? Of course they would. The problem is their teams would be a lot shittier than they are, because that shit isn't winning basketball.

apalisoc_9
01-27-2019, 08:44 PM
Giannis should win MVP. He clicks all boxes.

Harden is cleary a tier above as a player though. Mayne Rockets make a push for a top 2 seed.

JokicParty
01-27-2019, 09:27 PM
Every time Houston needs Harden to exhaust himself bailing his crappy teammates vs. teams like Orlando and NY, they push the dagger further in. Harden will be exhausted YET AGAIN in the playoffs...why do they never give him games off???

djohn2oo8
01-27-2019, 11:11 PM
If the Rockets played anything other than awful one on ones everytime down the court the less talented players would be able to get some more easy looks and Harden wouldn't need to take 60 possessions per game.

The same style that is allowing Harden to put insane numbers is the style that is causing the Rockets to be a fucking mediocre team. That shit shouldn't be rewarded with an MVP.

Do you really think that if guys like Lebron, Curry, Durant, Kawhi, and some others, took as many responsabilies as Harden they wouldn't be able to put similar numbers? Of course they would. The problem is their teams would be a lot shittier than they are, because that shit isn't winning basketball.
Harden still dishes out 8 or more assists a game. The other shit players can’t create for themselves. Besides Gordon, and Paul who just came back, who else?

DAF86
01-27-2019, 11:19 PM
Harden still dishes out 8 or more assists a game.

You sound like Westbrook fans ":cry he isn't a hogging stat whore. He averages more than 10 assists per game :cry"

When you hog the ball so much, you are bound to rack up assists.

The other shit players can’t create for themselves. Besides Gordon, and Paul who just came back, who else?

When you have ball and players motion you don't need players that can create for themselves. The Spurs have one of the best benches on the league without a single playmaker on it. They just create great offense with constant movement and by actually running offensive sets.

djohn2oo8
01-27-2019, 11:25 PM
How do you hog the ball and rack up assists at the same time? :lol

djohn2oo8
01-27-2019, 11:26 PM
You sound like Westbrook fans ":cry he isn't a hogging stat whore. He averages more than 10 assists per game :cry"

When you hog the ball so much, you are bound to rack up assists.

When you have ball and players motion you don't need players that can create for themselves. The Spurs have one of the best benches on the league without a single playmaker on it. They just create great offense with constant movement and by actually running offensive sets.
You still haven’t named anyone you know of after Paul Gordon Harden and Capela who is now hurt.

BD24
01-27-2019, 11:26 PM
Harden is probably the best offensive player in the league tbh.

Sure his production goes down in the playoffs a bit because he doesn't get as many calls. He is still pretty fantastic though. Any Spursfan that pretends they wouldn't take him on the team are lying pieces of shit :lol

DAF86
01-27-2019, 11:35 PM

By initiating 90% of the possessions and sucking the air off the ball for 20 seconds so that you either get the baket yourself or an assist.

DAF86
01-27-2019, 11:39 PM
You still haven’t named anyone you know of after Paul Gordon Harden and Capela who is now hurt.

Because I'm telling you that you don't need a platoon of playmakers when you actually run offensive sets. Are you retarded or something? :lol

Also, you just named 4 offensive threats, how many more do you want? Most teams don't even have two reliable options. :lol

djohn2oo8
01-27-2019, 11:48 PM
By initiating 90% of the possessions and sucking the air off the ball for 20 seconds so that you either get the baket yourself or an assist.
So remind me with Paul out for so long who was the PG?

djohn2oo8
01-27-2019, 11:49 PM
Because I'm telling you that you don't need a platoon of playmakers when you actually run offensive sets. Are you retarded or something? :lol

Also, you just named 4 offensive threats, how many more do you want? Most teams don't even have two reliable options. :lol
Paul has missed 20 plus games and Gordon 11 plus. Who were the other threats in that time? I’ll be waiting for that answer.

DAF86
01-28-2019, 12:02 AM

Yep, you are retarded. :lol

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 12:43 AM
Yep, you are retarded. :lol
You do need a PG. which without Paul was who?

DAF86
01-28-2019, 12:52 AM
You do need a PG. which without Paul was who?

Needing a PG isn't the same as one guy creating 80% of your team offense.

No matter how shitty you think the rest of the team is, you don't ask a guy to carry such a big load. One: because you will limit your team's chances of succeding in the long run and two: because you are burning your best player out for when it matters most.

What D'antoni should be doing is actually running offensive sets and involve the rest of the players more, so that he doesn't need to depend on Harden's offensive prowess to bail them out playing one on one basketball.

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 12:56 AM
Needing a PG isn't the same as one guy creating 80% of your team offense.

No matter how shitty you think the rest of the team is, you don't ask a guy to carry such a big load. One: because you will limit your team's chances of succeding in the long run and two: because you are burning your best player out for when it matters most.

What D'antoni should be doing is actually running offensive sets and involve the rest of the players more, so that he doesn't need to depend on Harden's offensive prowess to bail them out playing one on one basketball.
So who was next to be PG without Paul and Gordon?

DAF86
01-28-2019, 12:58 AM

The Spurs have one of the best benches in the league. Who's the playmaker of that bench?

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 12:59 AM
Still waiting for this answer.

DAF86
01-28-2019, 01:00 AM
The Spurs have one of the best benches in the league. Who's the playmaker of that bench?

And I'm waiting for this one.

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 09:32 AM

This I actually like harden and have maintained he would be great even without flops which he has shown at times where his FTA's have not been crazy every game but he still drooping 30 plus ...

that being said I called this waaaaaaay back and I want to say Deeps or someone else said I Was crazy.
YO u can ball hog and get assists just look at CP3 in his prime Clipper years or Russ the past few years.
Guys that refuse to pass ahead in transition are the most notorious, for ball hogging for assists, while the true playmakers like Kidd/Nash push the pace for hockey assists.
the stat guys (harde/Russ/CP3) play PG like I used to in NBA2k making sure their favorite player (themselves) gets the assist.

All that being said despite pounding the rock and a crazy usage rate ...
Harden has been crazy impressive.
Even if you factor for current pace and more 3's to be abel to do what he is doing with injured guys and the stamina it takes to score 40 points for a whole month ...is amazing ...

Double-Up
01-28-2019, 09:58 AM

Not really, Paul is a pass first PG, Gordon is a scorer, Harden is obviously, and Capela gets most of his points assisted by Paul or Harden.

Double-Up
01-28-2019, 10:03 AM
This I actually like harden and have maintained he would be great even without flops which he has shown at times where his FTA's have not been crazy every game but he still drooping 30 plus ...

that being said I called this waaaaaaay back and I want to say Deeps or someone else said I Was crazy.
YO u can ball hog and get assists just look at CP3 in his prime Clipper years or Russ the past few years.
Guys that refuse to pass ahead in transition are the most notorious, for ball hogging for assists, while the true playmakers like Kidd/Nash push the pace for hockey assists.
the stat guys (harde/Russ/CP3) play PG like I used to in NBA2k making sure their favorite player (themselves) gets the assist.

All that being said despite pounding the rock and a crazy usage rate ...
Harden has been crazy impressive.
Even if you factor for current pace and more 3's to be abel to do what he is doing with injured guys and the stamina it takes to score 40 points for a whole month ...is amazing ...

Harden is on his shit right now, no denying that. When we get healthy that ball movement will start to come back but I enjoying watching my nigga drop 50 point games like a god. :worthy:

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 10:04 AM
Djohn/double up enjoy Harden's run.
Doncic played a Hardenesque type game last night, no one is crapping on him for it.
I have been on record not happy with refs/fouling ...
But that has no effect on his step back, ball handles or finishing.
Dude is amazing enjoy it while it lasts its just like Steph's unanimous MVP campaign ..absolutely must see TV

DMC
01-28-2019, 10:18 AM

This is some neophyte, scoreboard watching shit right here.

Have you ever watched a game? Do you know what "shared assists" means? Of course not.

DMC
01-28-2019, 10:23 AM
Paul has missed 20 plus games and Gordon 11 plus. Who were the other threats in that time? I’ll be waiting for that answer.

Spurs bench stomped your heroball team, in your home... in a series clinching game. Talk more about how you need talent to win.

Your team is a RS sideshow for the NBA while the Finals teams sit guys to stay healthy. Let me know when Harden sits on a back to back. He won't because he has fuck all chance to make the Finals and he's only looking for RS accolades.

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 12:49 PM
This is some neophyte, scoreboard watching shit right here.

Have you ever watched a game? Do you know what "shared assists" means? Of course not.
I’ll entertain your fatass. So we will look at the Rockets’ roster.

Hartenstein - Back to G league
House - Back to G league
Gary Clark - 0 minutes
brandon knight - missed majority of the season
Carmelo - LOL
michael carter Williams - Lol trash And can’t get minutes
Ennis- can’t dribble. Missed 10 plus games
Paul - misses 20 plus games

The fucks can’t even stay on the floor and your cumbelly lard ass is talking about shared assists. Shared assists from who?

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 01:04 PM
Spurs bench stomped your heroball team, in your home... in a series clinching game. Talk more about how you need talent to win.

Your team is a RS sideshow for the NBA while the Finals teams sit guys to stay healthy. Let me know when Harden sits on a back to back. He won't because he has fuck all chance to make the Finals and he's only looking for RS accolades.
Kawhi stomped on your franchise and baited you into trading for Derozan (another fellow with mental issues) only to continue to pay him 30 million a season to be Just a completely inferior player to Harden. Good luck paying him and Aldridge 300 plus million.

DAF86
01-28-2019, 01:26 PM
Kawhi stomped on your franchise and baited you into trading for Derozan (another fellow with mental issues) only to continue to pay him 30 million a season to be Just a completely inferior player to Harden. Good luck paying him and Aldridge 300 plus million.

Who's the playmaker of the Spurs bench son?

DAF86
01-28-2019, 01:30 PM

BTW, good luck paying ex player Paul 40 millions dollars per year for the next 4 seasons. :lol

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 01:34 PM
Who's the playmaker of the Spurs bench son?
The extra 3 to 4 players coming off the bench for the Spurs compared to the 7 to 8 man rotation for the Rockets :lol

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 01:34 PM
Don’t bring your dumbass back again.

DAF86
01-28-2019, 01:47 PM
The extra 3 to 4 players coming off the bench for the Spurs compared to the 7 to 8 man rotation for the Rockets :lol

The fuck does that have to do with anything? :lol

You asked who was going to be the playmaker for the Rckets other than Harden, I told you that you don't need that many playmakers when you actually run offensive sets and move the ball around.

The Rockets' main problem isn't that they lack talent, it's that they run an awful offensive system. If they run a good normal NBA type offense, those role players would be looking better than they are looking right now.

DAF86
01-28-2019, 01:49 PM
Don’t bring your dumbass back again.

Big talk coming from one of the biggest laughing stocks on this forum. :lol

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 01:56 PM
The fuck does that have to do with anything? :lol

You asked who was going to be the playmaker for the Rckets other than Harden, I told you that you don't need that many playmakers when you actually run offensive sets and move the ball around.

The Rockets' main problem isn't that they lack talent, it's that they run an awful offensive system. If they run a good normal NBA type offense, those role players would be looking better than they are looking right now.
You don’t think a 10 man rotation vs. a 7-8 man rotation makes a difference? :lol

DAF86
01-28-2019, 02:02 PM
You don’t think a 10 man rotation vs. a 7-8 man rotation makes a difference? :lol

A difference in what? I'm solely talking about the Spurs bench unit, a bench unit that doesn't have a single playmaker on it, yet they are able to produce some of the best offense of any unit on the entire NBA. How do they do that? By running actual sets and moving the ball around, instead of having one guy going iso while the other 4 watch.

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 02:18 PM
A difference in what? I'm solely talking about the Spurs bench unit, a bench unit that doesn't have a single playmaker on it, yet they are able to produce some of the best offense of any unit on the entire NBA. How do they do that? By running actual sets and moving the ball around, instead of having one guy going iso while the other 4 watch.
A difference in some of the starting unit not being forced to play nearly the entire game :lol

Rosewood
01-28-2019, 02:20 PM
BTW, good luck paying ex player Paul 40 millions dollars per year for the next 4 seasons. :lol :rollin

djohn2oo8
01-28-2019, 02:24 PM
BTW, good luck paying ex player Paul 40 millions dollars per year for the next 4 seasons. :lol
Pretty sure the Rockets can afford it and not rely on 50 cent playoff ticket sales.

DAF86
01-28-2019, 02:29 PM
Pretty sure the Rockets can afford it and not rely on 50 cent playoff ticket sales.

Financially, sure. Any NBA team can afford what they pay, that's why they're on bussiness. Sports wise? It will be pretty damn hard to stay competitive with an ex player eating up 40 millions of cap space.

DAF86
01-28-2019, 02:43 PM
A difference in some of the starting unit not being forced to play nearly the entire game :lol

Again, a coaching problem. Either way, a starter sharing minutes with the bench doesn't change the fact that the Rockets would be better off playing a good offensive system instead of relying solely on Harden's one on one.

spurraider21
01-28-2019, 03:10 PM
It should be Harden.

Giannis should win MVP. He clicks all boxes.
:lmao playing both sides

apalisoc_9
01-28-2019, 03:39 PM
:lmao playing both sides

I'm not. By MVP definition, there is no single player more valuable for his team than Harden. But Giannis clicks all boxes for MVP. ( best record, All-star level production)

Giannis should win the MVP because typically the spirit of the award has always gone to players like Giannis.

spurraider21
01-28-2019, 03:51 PM
Harden should win.

Giannis should win.

:lol

sook
01-28-2019, 04:02 PM
Lmao spurfan reaching so hard :lol

Just gonna sit back and watch these clowns. Fat hands with the take of the century and then calf tats swooping in to defend his honor :lol

Double-Up
01-28-2019, 04:21 PM

Just gonna sit back and watch these clowns. Fat hands with the take of the century and then calf tats swooping in to defend his honor :lol

NBA Forum been dogshit for a minute though.

DMC
01-28-2019, 04:46 PM
NBA Forum been dogshit for a minute though.

Not as long as your team has though.

Double-Up
01-28-2019, 07:21 PM
Not as long as your team has though.

As long as Kawhi wanted out though. :lol

djohn2oo8
01-29-2019, 01:13 PM
Harden should win.

Giannis should win.

Lol

djohn2oo8
01-29-2019, 01:16 PM

I mean, DMC had a whole thread about Curry is an overrated chucker and then went back to say that’s not what he meant

dbestpro
01-29-2019, 04:09 PM
When you rely on the whistle during the regular season you will die by the lack of the whistle come playoff time.

djohn2oo8
01-29-2019, 04:13 PM
When you rely on the whistle during the regular season you will die by the lack of the whistle come playoff time.
Still leads the NBA in PPG without free throws this season.

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2019, 10:21 PM
Harden winning MVP again would be a travesty..he deserved it last year, but it was moreso by default due to lack of other candidates..

If he wins it this year, it wouldn't be any different than Russ's MVP, shameless stat-padding..

1. Giannis
2. Jokic
3. Harden

DAF86
01-29-2019, 11:19 PM
Harden winning MVP again would be a travesty..he deserved it last year, but it was moreso by default due to lack of other candidates..

If he wins it this year, it wouldn't be any different than Russ's MVP, shameless stat-padding..

1. Giannis
2. Jokic
3. Harden

Exactly, djohn2oo8 cried all season long about that Westbrook MVP and now he's acting like Thunder fans did that season. :lol

":cry He isn't statpadding, he just has to do it all by himself :cry"

DAF86
01-29-2019, 11:22 PM
BTW, Rockets better start moving that ball around a bit more or the losses will start to pile on. It's only a matter of time before Harden starts coming back down to Earth from all that extra, unnecessary, work he's putting.

Mr. Body
01-30-2019, 12:52 AM
BTW, Rockets better start moving that ball around a bit more or the losses will start to pile on. It's only a matter of time before Harden starts coming back down to Earth from all that extra, unnecessary, work he's putting.

Teams are starting to double him hard, even triple him, and the offense is so lethargic other than him it actually works sometimes.

TDfan2007
01-30-2019, 03:32 PM

1. Giannis
2. Jokic
3. Harden

Ding ding ding. I'm biased, because I hate almost everything about his game other than the passing, but the guy plays one end of the court and is the most ball-dominant player in recent history. With his talent, he'd better be putting up monster stats. Especially since nobody can touch him and he jacks up 15 3s per game.

His run has been impressive, but imo an MVP empowers his teammates and elevates their games. Giannis, Jokic, and Curry fall into that category. Harden is a one-man circus...one that isn't very fun to watch

Jodelo
01-30-2019, 04:09 PM
Shooting 44% from the field :lmao

Laker_1995
01-30-2019, 04:21 PM
Ding ding ding. I'm biased, because I hate almost everything about his game other than the passing, but the guy plays one end of the court and is the most ball-dominant player in recent history. With his talent, he'd better be putting up monster stats. Especially since nobody can touch him and he jacks up 15 3s per game.

His run has been impressive, but imo an MVP empowers his teammates and elevates their games. Giannis, Jokic, and Curry fall into that category. Harden is a one-man circus...one that isn't very fun to watch

preach my nigga

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2019, 01:17 AM
Rockets down 19 with a minute left in the 4th, Harden makes a 3 to keep his 30-point streak going:lmao this is Westbrook-level bad..

Play Boban
02-02-2019, 01:22 AM
That was so pathetic tbh. He was firing up stupid meaningless shots just to get his 30 smh...should be an asterisk next to this “statistic” fwiw......

DAF86
02-02-2019, 04:22 AM
Dude averaged 41 ppg on January while shooting 43% from the field and 35% from 3. Fuck that shit, seriously. :lol

Jules_Winnfield
02-02-2019, 06:06 AM
James Harden be like

https://i.giphy.com/media/EDt1m8p5hqXG8/giphy.webp

DMC
02-02-2019, 09:38 AM
Rockets down 19 with a minute left in the 4th, Harden makes a 3 to keep his 30-point streak going:lmao this is Westbrook-level bad..

Because media will forget the circumstances of the stats and only cite the stats, the streak...

He knows this. It's his version of winning. It was an OKC mantra.

Rosewood
02-02-2019, 10:15 AM
I like KD more and more everytime I watch this piece of shit Harden tbh.

Mr. Body
02-02-2019, 10:46 AM
I like KD more and more everytime I watch this piece of shit Harden tbh.

God, don't do that.

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2019, 11:28 PM
Can't hate tonight, Harden with arguably the best performance of any player this season..

6 steals and 4 blocks with 42 points and 13 rebounds in a 20-point win on the road..damn..

DAF86
02-23-2019, 10:49 PM
":cry B...but Harden has to do it all himself :cry"

DMC
05-10-2019, 10:45 PM
And one more

AlexJones
05-10-2019, 10:51 PM
35/8/4 what a fucking piece of shit bum.

DMC
05-10-2019, 10:58 PM

7-12 FTs from the most prolific FT shooter in the game

Typical choke by Harden.

phxspurfan
05-10-2019, 11:36 PM
CP0

Clipper Nation
05-10-2019, 11:45 PM
What time is the parade for his regular season 30-point streak? That's all he and the Rockets care about, after all.

DAF86
05-11-2019, 12:19 AM

Series was lost right after Durant went down in game 5 and Harden attempted only 1 shot in the last quarter and a half. The biggest chucker in the league got so shook that only shot it one time after seeing the chance of really winning the series. :lol

UZER
05-11-2019, 12:36 AM
Hardens MVP is now on par with the Kobe Blocked Lebron all star game moment.

Harry Callahan
05-11-2019, 07:55 AM
Houston gets to pay Harden and C3 PO Choke over $75-80MM per season the next few years . That's an awesome cap situation.

resistanze
05-11-2019, 09:34 AM

Man shut the fuck up, his regular season average was 36/7/7. This scam artist can’t elevate his game when his team needed him most, with the warriors missing their best player. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Imagine your GM admitting they’re obsessed with the Warriors, only to get bounced from playoffs by them 4 of the last 5 years. Never mention the bearded clam ever again.

DMC
05-11-2019, 11:19 AM
If you watch those forays Steph made to the rim, Harden was right there, just sorta motioned like he was going to go over and defend but didn't. Harden chokes on ways only shown by the opponent's stats. Kobe lovers always point out the scoring though. For someone who scores so many of their points from the FT line, having nights of 4-25 and still having 25 points, that's telling that a guy scamming the system doesn't play defense.

Rockets are a compilation of guys who can take you off the dribble and shoot the 3 at a fair clip. They don't play good team ball, and other than some alley oop passes, their ball movement is lacking. You have Harden, Paul and even Autism Rivers trying to go one on one with 4 other guys standing around. Then they launch the 3.

spursistan
05-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Like clockwork :lol..

DMC
10-31-2019, 12:34 AM

phxspurfan
10-31-2019, 12:19 PM
Dubs lottery bound, yet Rockettes still gonna shit the bed :lol

AussieFanKurt
10-31-2019, 09:12 PM
This would be one of my favourite threads tbh

Clipper Nation
11-01-2019, 10:27 PM
:lol 2-16 from three tonight against the Nets. Frauden needs to give his pity MVP back.

phxspurfan
12-01-2019, 11:18 PM
https://www.nba.com/article/2019/11/30/james-harden-makes-history-60-point-night

"James Harden scores 60 in just over 30 minutes
Houston's superstar ties Michael Jordan for third all-time with fourth career 60-point performance"

12/1/19

Rockettes going for that November/December championship again :reading

Clipper Nation
12-04-2019, 12:46 AM
Frauden's stats in tonight's loss to the Spurs:

:lol 35 FGA
:lol 22 free throws

Frauden is a disgrace to the game. He needs to man up, stop flopping and/or chucking on every possession, and pass the ball. And actually play some defense, for that matter.

lefty
12-04-2019, 12:52 AM

Frauden is a disgrace to the game. He needs to man up, stop flopping and/or chucking on every possession, and pass the ball. And actually play some defense, for that matter.

Westbrick is shit too

apalisoc_9
12-04-2019, 12:57 AM

iirc hes averaging 16ppg from FT alone :lmao

Clipper Nation
12-04-2019, 01:02 AM
Frauden's teammates probably all secretly hate playing with him. I can't imagine it's fun for them to watch him hog the ball or shoot free throws all game while they barely get to do anything.

lefty
12-04-2019, 01:17 AM
Good thing they also have the dunking version of Harden as their other starting guard

Killakobe81
12-04-2019, 06:44 AM

Flopping?!
Dude hooks/pins Kawhi's arm then he flops and gets the call its the next level of bullshit and beyond flopping... I get that Josh Hart or even CJ McCollum won't get the offensive foul call but when the current best player and an all time great defender can't get a fair whistle vs Harden no one can it's complete bullshit... But I like Harden minus the hooking he has great handles and is a great slasher but his game is built on an inequity at the FT line that I can't respect and until he is reffed fairly... It's like he gets the Wade vs Mavs Finals treatment all regular season long...

LkrFan
12-04-2019, 07:11 AM
Frauden's teammates probably all secretly hate playing with him. I can't imagine it's fun for them to watch him hog the ball or shoot free throws all game while they barely get to do anything.

Please. At least "Frauden" plays every night. :lol

Talk about the pot meeting the kettle tbh. Kiwi does the same shit. He takes games off (while his teammates are busting their asses every night). I'm sure he takes off from practice too. I'm willing to bet Somali calls him out sooner or later. :stirpot:

I bet Clipper teammates 2-15 really don't like him or Uncle Fester. :downspin:

DMC
12-04-2019, 08:51 AM
Westbrook really shined last night.

DMC
12-04-2019, 08:53 AM
https://www.nba.com/article/2019/11/30/james-harden-makes-history-60-point-night

"James Harden scores 60 in just over 30 minutes
Houston's superstar ties Michael Jordan for third all-time with fourth career 60-point performance"

12/1/19

Rockettes going for that November/December championship again :reading

When the NBA starts comparing James Harden to Michael Jordan, you know the end is near.

UZER
12-04-2019, 08:59 AM

Talk about the pot meeting the kettle tbh. Kiwi does the same shit. He takes games off (while his teammates are busting their asses every night). I'm sure he takes off from practice too. I'm willing to bet Somali calls him out sooner or later. :stirpot:

I bet Clipper teammates 2-15 really don't like him or Uncle Fester. :downspin:

Chale guey, this post is true.

But Harden is still unwatchable.

Clipper Nation
12-04-2019, 10:33 AM
:lol Frauden doesn't need load management. He spends 90% of every game either standing around on defense or standing at the free throw line.

RC_Drunkford
12-04-2019, 01:50 PM
need to start making an annual "James Harden gets blocked by *insert Spurs player name here* on a game winner" thread

LkrFan
12-04-2019, 06:31 PM
:lol Frauden doesn't need load management. He spends 90% of every game either standing around on defense or standing at the free throw line.

LkrFan
12-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Chale guey, this post is true.

But Harden is still unwatchable.

DMC
12-28-2020, 06:53 PM
Checking in

DMC
02-13-2022, 04:46 PM
Time for James to shine in some RS games.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
02-14-2022, 12:15 AM
hammer don't hurt im

DMC
05-15-2022, 10:53 AM

lefty
05-15-2022, 11:48 AM
I’m sure he throws series on purpose
Dude just collecting his paychecks and trying to get to Cancun ASAP

baseline bum
05-15-2022, 12:03 PM
When did Harden have a monster regular season game this year?

baseline bum
05-15-2022, 12:05 PM
Harden is like a typical 1980s allstar, being washed up at 32.

DMC
05-15-2022, 12:45 PM
When did Harden have a monster regular season game this year?

his debut game with the 6ers was up there.

DMC
05-15-2022, 12:48 PM
StatMuse: James Harden 2nd game as a Sixer: 29 PTS 10 REB 16 AST 5 STL He is the first player in franchise history with a 25/10/15/5s game. pic.twitter.com/Y3F2RWxRSt

gambit1990
05-15-2022, 04:11 PM
may this thread never die.