PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: :lol today’s mentally weak nba players

ambchang
02-01-2018, 06:37 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22281387/golden-state-warriors-play-lebron-james

It’s #1 money, #2 ring hoarding

There’s no pride, no challenges, just the easiest path to the finals while getting paid.

Magic never joint Jordan, Barkley never joined Ewing.

Only second tier players like pedo would try to coattail to rings (still failed :lol) and even then it was at the tail end of a career.

Now? Lebron did it first, then Durant one upped him and now lebron May even top that off even more.

Bunch of mentally weak players.

02-01-2018, 07:53 AM
I agree with the sentiment son but that article is nothing more than click bait tbh :lol

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 08:21 AM
I agree with the sentiment son but that article is nothing more than click bait tbh :lol
this.
*sources*

lefty
02-01-2018, 08:23 AM
At least LeBron had a valid reason

But KD :lmao

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 08:28 AM
At least LeBron had a valid reason

But KD :lmao

:lol

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 08:31 AM
As long as the Sp*rs don't rang tbh

* won a "title" during a 50-game strike shortened season in 1999. 50/82 = 0.61. Sp*rs have 4.61 titles.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2018, 08:43 AM
I'll lose all respect for LeBron if he goes to the Warriors. And Durbeta will look even more pathetic: 73-win team + refs and he still needs more help.

Between this and the Anthony Davis rumors, it's like the Warriors are trying to get me to stop watching the NBA.

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 08:54 AM
I'll lose all respect for LeBron if he goes to the Warriors. And Durbeta will look even more pathetic: 73-win team + refs and he still needs more help.

Between this and the Anthony Davis rumors, it's like the Warriors are trying to get me to stop watching the NBA.
meh I more or less stopped watching the NFL this year.
Did.not.miss.it.

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 09:01 AM
LeBron and Durant no comparison at all.
LeBrons moves both 100% legit in my view.

Phaggot Durants 0%.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2018, 09:17 AM
LeBron and Durant no comparison at all.
LeBrons moves both 100% legit in my view.

Phaggot Durants 0%.
Joining the Heat and returning to the Cavs were legit, but there's nothing legit about joining that Warriors team. LeBron would lose his GOAT status and look like the ultimate sellout.

Chris Fall
02-01-2018, 09:39 AM
Joining the Heat may have been more legit than KD to the Warriors, but it was still a cop out. He still ran away to get superstar help in order to chase a ring by joining forces with at the time another top 5 player in the league plus another maybe top 10-15 player in the league to play for a guy in Riley with a championship pedigree. They were the first "superteam" to start this shit, where superstar players in their prime dictated the move. The Celtics made the moves to add KG and Ray Allen, both over 30 and over a decade into their pro careers, but they didn't force the trades.

Durant to the Warriors may be the more pussy move, beta move, whatever you want to call it. But LeBron Needing superstar help to ring opened the door for all of this shit. Once LeBron went to Miami, other star players took notice that that was what it was going to take to legitimately contend for titles. If you want to criticize this era of players for being mentally weak and needing superstar help to stroke their insecure egos, blame LeBron. It starts with him and his Miami move.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2018, 09:53 AM
LeBron "ran away from" a franchise that was milking him for ticket/merch sales and had no interest in ever building a true contender around him, and joined a treadmill team that hadn't won a playoff series since Shaq was there. And that was still his last resort after he tried to recruit Wade, Bosh, and other stars to come to Cleveland and it went nowhere.

It's also laughable to downplay the Celtics superteam. That shit was built through rigged trades, and Pierce, KG and Allen all had plenty left in the tank when that team came together. Their first year together, they won 66 games and a ring in spite of Doc Rivers. LeBron was not beating that team with Mo Williams as his best teammate no matter how well he played.

Durbeta was already on a team more stacked than any team LeBron has ever played for in his career, choked away a 3-1 lead against the 73-win Warriors, and then joined said 73-win team and blamed everyone but himself for his failure. What he did is unprecedented in sports history.

Chris Fall
02-01-2018, 10:10 AM
LeBron had a legitimate reason to leave. He still joined superstar talent to chase rings. If he were successful in recruiting Wade to Cleveland, it's the same thing. It's the same criticism. Superstars joining forces to chase rings. It's. The. Same. Thing. It's still what gets criticized who make the argument oh Jordan wouldn't have joine forces with Magic and Magic wouldn't have joined forces with Bird and so on. Same criticism. Just because LeBron had good reason to leave Cleveland doesn't mean he didn't cop out by joining Wade, Bosh, and Riley.

KG and Ray could still play, but realistically they were at the very backend of their prime, I believe both around 32-33. And it doesn't matter if the trades were rigged. I wouldn't argue they weren't. Point is neither KG nor Ray forced their way to Boston. They didn't conspire to join forces. I'm sure they were happy with what happened. But LeBron and Wade dictated them joining forces. Durant chose to go to Golden State. It was their decisions. That's where the criticism comes from, right? Them choosing to superfriend. Their decision. The Decision.

It's not that KD wasn't a pussy. It's not that it wasn't more pussy than LeBron. Both are true. But LeBron was a pussy too. And his Decision was what started this shit. I don't see how you could argue it didn't.

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Joining the Heat and returning to the Cavs were legit, but there's nothing legit about joining that Warriors team. LeBron would lose his GOAT status and look like the ultimate sellout.

Hole up hole up! He colluded to get to Miami. Flashback for your bad memory: 2008 Olympics. Him Bosh Spice and D-Whistle conjured up a scheme to play together in 2010. They even took slight pay cuts to do it. Why? LeHype couldn't beat the Celtics with his 62-20 team, D-Whistle was jealous of Kobe's 5 rangs, and Bosh Spice was gay and never won nothing. :lol

Going back to the Cavs was a sham too. He saw Uncle Drew about to blow up so he road his coat tails to a rang in 2016. Then KD signed with the Dubs and unfortunately, Kyrie could only carry him to the Finals this time:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/64/c9/d1/64c9d1ccc70f201807df581fa9905bd4--nba-funny-funny-memes.jpg

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 10:18 AM
LeBron had a legitimate reason to leave. He still joined superstar talent to chase rings. If he were successful in recruiting Wade to Cleveland, it's the same thing. It's the same criticism. Superstars joining forces to chase rings. It's. The. Same. Thing. It's still what gets criticized who make the argument oh Jordan wouldn't have joine forces with Magic and Magic wouldn't have joined forces with Bird and so on. Same criticism. Just because LeBron had good reason to leave Cleveland doesn't mean he didn't cop out by joining Wade, Bosh, and Riley.

KG and Ray could still play, but realistically they were at the very backend of their prime, I believe both around 32-33. And it doesn't matter if the trades were rigged. I wouldn't argue they weren't. Point is neither KG nor Ray forced their way to Boston. They didn't conspire to join forces. I'm sure they were happy with what happened. But LeBron and Wade dictated them joining forces. Durant chose to go to Golden State. It was their decisions. That's where the criticism comes from, right? Them choosing to superfriend. Their decision. The Decision.

It's not that KD wasn't a pussy. It's not that it wasn't more pussy than LeBron. Both are true. But LeBron was a pussy too. And his Decision was what started this shit. I don't see how you could argue it didn't.
So LeBron was supposed to go to a shitty team instead so he would not be accused of collusion?
Fark.

Bird had the luxury of the Celts getting Bob Parrish for peanuts and then McHale in the draft.
Fagic joined Kream and enjoyed some of the most rigged reffing until Kobme Lakers. Then once beaten by Houston, Stern made sure to take Houston's backcourt out.

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 10:19 AM
LeBron's Zipper Nation deflecting per par. :lol 62-20 is a contender. He had everything he needed in 2008 and 2009. Pierce and Dwert were just better than him those years. He had his chance to meet up with Kobe 2008-2010 but couldn't seal the deal. :lol

I hope he does for an epic meltdown upstairs :lmao

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 10:22 AM
LeBron's Zipper Nation deflecting per par. :lol 62-20 is a contender. He had everything he needed in 2008 and 2009. Pierce and Dwert were just better than him those years. He had his chance to meet up with Kobe 2008-2010 but couldn't seal the deal. :lol
MVPau for Kwame Brown.
Marinate in that, Trolly. :lol

Chris Fall
02-01-2018, 10:30 AM
So LeBron was supposed to go to a shitty team instead so he would not be accused of collusion?
Fark.

Bird had the luxury of the Celts getting Bob Parrish for peanuts and then McHale in the draft.
Fagic joined Kream and enjoyed some of the most rigged reffing until Kobme Lakers. Then once beaten by Houston, Stern made sure to take Houston's backcourt out.

I didn't say that. But if people start the narrative of criticizing superstar players "choosing" whether by free agency or forcing a trade to join other superstar players, then it starts with LeBron and his move to Miami. If people want to say guys are mentally weak or pussy to not want the challenge of beating the best themselves with what they already got, it starts with LeBron and his move to Miami. Just because KD's move was more egreciously pussy than LeBron's, it doesn't make LeBron not a pussy for going to Miami. Your same argument can be used for Durant. Was KD supposed to go to a shitty team to get away from Russ just so he wouldn't be called a pussy? No, he went to a team with a great chance to win it all. LeBron and Wade created a situation with a great chance to win it all. Varying degrees of pussy. But if one is pussy, both are pussies. Because it's the same thing, superstars joining superstars to chase rings.

As for Bird and Magic, that's not my argument. I don't believe them when they say they wouldn't have wanted to play with each other. Not entirely anyway. That's just what's used as an argument to criticize these superfriend teams.

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Chris Fall with the goods. Props :tu

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 10:37 AM
MVPau for Kwame Brown.
Marinate in that, Trolly. :lol

Wait wait - THIS again? :lol

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 10:44 AM

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Wait wait - THIS again? :lol
perfectly fitting.
You whine about LeBron needing help.
Food Stamps Bryant the all time recipient.

Anyway schtikk on.....

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 11:25 AM
perfectly fitting.
You whine about LeBron needing help.
Food Stamps Bryant the all time recipient.

Anyway schtikk on.....

Kobe played in LA for 20 seasons. He didn't leave. He drug players like Kwame, Smush, Chris Mihm, Puke Walton, Bryan Cook (BTW have you ever heard of these players before or after their Laker careers? ;)) to the playoffs. Almost upset the Suns too.

Mitch is the one who pimp slapped Memphis, not Kobe. MVPau was 0-12 (AKA Duncan's be:loltch) before Kobe held his hand. Non-issuePERI:lolD

ambchang
02-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Hole up hole up! He colluded to get to Miami. Flashback for your bad memory: 2008 Olympics. Him Bosh Spice and D-Whistle conjured up a scheme to play together in 2010. They even took slight pay cuts to do it. Why? LeHype couldn't beat the Celtics with his 62-20 team, D-Whistle was jealous of Kobe's 5 rangs, and Bosh Spice was gay and never won nothing. :lol

Going back to the Cavs was a sham too. He saw Uncle Drew about to blow up so he road his coat tails to a rang in 2016. Then KD signed with the Dubs and unfortunately, Kyrie could only carry him to the Finals this time:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/64/c9/d1/64c9d1ccc70f201807df581fa9905bd4--nba-funny-funny-memes.jpg

They all saw Kobe win 3 as a second banana, failed to actually carry a team, threw the entire lakers franchise under the bus and shined to get MVPau to two more rings then gets mentioned as one of the greats and figured that people only look at ring count and ignore the circumstances so they formed a super team.

As usual, Kobe started this horrible trend. But what lebron failed to do is get a jut jaw look to convince the world how serious he is about winning.

ambchang
02-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Kobe played in LA for 20 seasons. He didn't leave. He drug players like Kwame, Smush, Chris Mihm, Puke Walton, Bryan Cook (BTW have you ever heard of these players before or after their Laker careers? ;)).

Mitch is the one who pimp slapped Memphis, not Kobe. MVPau was 0-12 (AKA Duncan's be:loltch) before Kobe held his hand. Non-issuePER:lolD

The juice and Lamar never played with Kobe,

Repeat it enough times and you can change history.

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 11:34 AM

Repeat it enough times and you can change history.

I knew one of you farmers would bring these two up - SMH. What have either of them done before OR after Kobe? :wakeup

djohn2oo8
02-01-2018, 11:35 AM
It's quite disingenuous to blame Kobe for these superstar teams. Alot of this started on the Olympic teams. And to go back even more, starts in AAU ball.

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 11:36 AM
They all saw Kobe win 3 as a second banana, failed to actually carry a team, threw the entire lakers franchise under the bus and shined to get MVPau to two more rings then gets mentioned as one of the greats and figured that people only look at ring count and ignore the circumstances so they formed a super team.

As usual, Kobe started this horrible trend. But what lebron failed to do is get a jut jaw look to convince the world how serious he is about winning.
With Kobe: Shaq 3. Without Kobe: 1
With Shaq: Kobe 3. Without Shaq: 2

Boiled down: Kobe 5, Shaq 4. :)

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 11:39 AM
It's quite disingenuous to blame Kobe for these superstar teams. Alot of this started on the Olympic teams. And to go back even more, starts in AAU ball.

:lol - yep yep. Jim lost $12.5M on a failed Maybelline investment. Blame Kobe. Trump can't get MY government to pay for the wall. Blame Kobe.

When will this shit stop? :lol

lefty
02-01-2018, 12:55 PM

LeBron had to carry a shit team for years.

Jordan would have done the same of Krause didn't put the right pieces together.
People seem to forget how Jordan used throw the Bulls FO under the bus during his first seasons.

When LeBron, MJ said today's players have the opportunity to move more easily than they did back in the days, so he would probably have done the same.

Magic Johnson didn't want to join the Bulls, he wanted to be drafted by the Lakers and play with Kareem

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 01:06 PM
it would be fascinating to see LeBron go to GSW just to see the mental gymnastics from Zipper Nation

The Gemini Method
02-01-2018, 01:51 PM
it would be fascinating to see LeBron go to GSW just to see the mental gymnastics from Zipper Nation Probably would rival Chernobyl in terms of meltdowns.

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 01:53 PM

rack it.

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 02:07 PM
LeBron had to carry a shit team for years.

Jordan would have done the same of Krause didn't put the right pieces together.
People seem to forget how Jordan used throw the Bulls FO under the bus during his first seasons.

When LeBron, MJ said today's players have the opportunity to move more easily than they did back in the days, so he would probably have done the same.

Magic Johnson didn't want to join the Bulls, he wanted to be drafted by the Lakers and play with Kareem
Additionally, Bird was obtained by the Celt by Red working the flawed system Stern had in place.
Drafted at #6 in the 1978 draft, allowed to then play his senior year 78-79 then joined the Celts for 79-80.
Otherwise he surely would have been #1 or #2 (most likely #2) in the same 1979 draft that featured Fagic to the Flamers as the #1 overall pick.
So much for any "gusty, stick with one team" bullshit.

They both joined good teams that only got better with even more good additions. (Flamers Worthy with Sterns LakerRefs and meddling, Celts Bob Parrish and McHale, Corny Maxwell and Bill Walton few years later) Faggot Johnson later gifted food stamps in the form of Michelle Thompson, who while not that good, certainly a solid player and the exact position the Flamers were hurting at before the then San Antonio owner gave him away.

MultiTroll
02-01-2018, 02:09 PM
So what should and could LeBron have done that you would not consider pussy?

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 02:11 PM
it would be fascinating to see LeBron go to GSW just to see the mental gymnastics from Zipper Nation

Ditto if

http://lakerholicz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/lebron-james-lakers-jersey.jpg

Chris Fall
02-01-2018, 02:36 PM
So what should and could LeBron have done that you would not consider pussy?

Not play with Wade and Bosh and not play for a proven championship executive in Riley in order to finally win a ring. He could have gone anywhere else. He could have stayed in Cleveland. Any alternative. Anything but what he did.

You see, I don't blame LeBron for what he did. He felt he had to stack his deck in order to get a championship. Okay. I get it. That's fine. But if people are going to suggest KD was a pussy for joining Curry and Golden State, then those same people should acknowledge LeBron did the same thing. Don't confuse comparing the two with equating the two. I compare the two situations because both chose to join superstar talent in order to ring. I'm not equating the two. They are not exactly the same. KD was worse. That's fine. Different levels of pussy. But both are pussies.

It's like a 250 pound 8 year old kid crying and screaming to his fat camp counselor that at least he's not as fat as the 350 pound 8 year old beached whale on the other side of the puke bucket. Yeah, ok. But you're still a fucking fatass. KD is the bigger pussy. Yeah ok. But LeBron is still a pussy.

Chucho
02-01-2018, 02:48 PM

That's the only picture I've seen of Russ in street clothes where he isn't dressed like a queer.

Killakobe81
02-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Not play with Wade and Bosh and not play for a proven championship executive in Riley in order to finally win a ring. He could have gone anywhere else. He could have stayed in Cleveland. Any alternative. Anything but what he did.

You see, I don't blame LeBron for what he did. He felt he had to stack his deck in order to get a championship. Okay. I get it. That's fine. But if people are going to suggest KD was a pussy for joining Curry and Golden State, then those same people should acknowledge LeBron did the same thing. Don't confuse comparing the two with equating the two. I compare the two situations because both chose to join superstar talent in order to ring. I'm not equating the two. They are not exactly the same. KD was worse. That's fine. Different levels of pussy. But both are pussies.

It's like a 250 pound 8 year old kid crying and screaming to his fat camp counselor that at least he's not as fat as the 350 pound 8 year old beached whale on the other side of the puke bucket. Yeah, ok. But you're still a fucking fatass. KD is the bigger pussy. Yeah ok. But LeBron is still a pussy.

we need some flame emojis for the facts being spit above ...

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 03:03 PM
:lol still cant believe presti chose perkins over harden

dfens
02-01-2018, 03:14 PM

son stacking the deck means a functioning team not a collection of talents that look nice on ESPN shows ... the cheat had poor health, poor depth and not the greatest talent meshing while GSW was a 73win team, so they're quite different situations.

Lebrick is a pussy for making a mockery out of leaving cleveland and for that choke in 11 ... besides that he has been a chronic overachiever. Any team in the league would gladly take him in this instant. I also understand his frustration of seeing other all time greats with good teams (consistently) when he has to carry bad health (wade, bosh), overrated idiots (kyrie), mental midgets with bad defense (love), or just trash. You give lebronze a teams like kobe/duncan/jordan had and he has 5+ rangz, no question. Smh he got 3 anyway, and against much tougher opposition.

dfens
02-01-2018, 03:19 PM

ownership tbh

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 03:48 PM
KD weighs in:

LkrFan
02-01-2018, 03:49 PM

Fabbs
02-01-2018, 04:03 PM
KD weighs in:
:lol Uber Pussy hopes and prays it's a hoax.
He wants to ride Casual and Snowflakes Phans fake wave as long as he can.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2018, 04:20 PM

:lol Most mentally-weak, bitchmade franchise of all time. Pathetic.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2018, 04:21 PM
You give lebronze a teams like kobe/duncan/jordan had

:lol Trying to slip Kobe in there with those other names

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 04:22 PM
:lol Most mentally-weak, bitchmade franchise of all time. Pathetic.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/jNEq0ushgY5fpMqFu_gZoLTDOrk=/0x302:600x640/1600x900/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/46698652/Blake.0.0.jpg

Clipper Nation
02-01-2018, 04:23 PM
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/jNEq0ushgY5fpMqFu_gZoLTDOrk=/0x302:600x640/1600x900/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/46698652/Blake.0.0.jpg

Begging for LeBron and Durbeta after 3-1 trumps it.

ambchang
02-01-2018, 05:42 PM
I knew one of you farmers would bring these two up - SMH. What have either of them done before OR after Kobe? :wakeup

Make the playoffs

ambchang
02-01-2018, 05:46 PM
With Kobe: Shaq 3. Without Kobe: 1
With Shaq: Kobe 3. Without Shaq: 2

Boiled down: Kobe 5, Shaq 4. :)

Horry: with Kobe 3, without Kobe 4
Kobe: with Horry 3, without Horry 2

Also, you are retarded.

whitemamba
02-01-2018, 05:49 PM

I hope he does for an epic meltdown upstairs :lmao

:lolld hard tbh.

spurraider21
02-01-2018, 06:51 PM
would just make kawhi's legacy that much greater if the spurs took down those warriors tbh

:claw

dfens
02-01-2018, 07:53 PM
:lol Trying to slip Kobe in there with those other names

all top 12 players tbh, hate on kobe as much as you want he's still up there. Nobody in today's crop besides lebronze (and MAYBE durant) is touching top 40 in my book.

Kyle Orton
02-01-2018, 10:30 PM
:lol lebron literally passed Kobe years ago, and Durant is ahead of him too. Kobe’s only valuable asset is volume scoring, which Durant does better at higher clips

:lol germany

Spurtacular
02-02-2018, 10:52 PM
They don't even say the term "NBA body" any more, tbh.

https://pa1.narvii.com/6558/9d60571b91f5ea285540c1899de1685155241796_00.gif

Killakobe81
02-03-2018, 01:52 AM

yup ..dumbass

ElNono
02-03-2018, 02:15 AM

OT, but did you know Perk is still playing in the NBDL?

dfens
02-03-2018, 06:47 AM
:lol lebron literally passed Kobe years ago, and Durant is ahead of him too. Kobe’s only valuable asset is volume scoring, which Durant does better at higher clips

:lol germany

seek help :lmao

Pelicans78
02-03-2018, 07:52 AM

I thought he chose Ibaka over Harden, plus they didn't want to give Harden the 5 year max. Looks bad either way.

Isitjustme?
02-03-2018, 09:33 AM

Sam Presti :lol

spurraider21
02-03-2018, 10:28 AM
I thought he chose Ibaka over Harden, plus they didn't want to give Harden the 5 year max. Looks bad either way.
they gave perkins a 5 year, 40 million deal and they were about 4-5 mil per year apart in negotiations with harden

Mark Celibate
02-03-2018, 11:11 AM
sons I hope Lebron does join them.

The Warriors have already made a mockery out of the league and they're so heavily stacked as is. Might as well go all out and make it as ridiculous possible for the lulz

god bless