PDA

View Full Version : Proud of Kawhi...

apalisoc_9
02-01-2018, 11:34 PM
He is not backing down from Poops self serving system. No one should. This year alone proves he is 15+wins worth but poops been self serving with stupid micronamagment. MVP candidate, lets play him 15mpg in the last four games so i can look good as coach. No more of this BS.

Now, they misdiagnose his injury and just accept their terms? BS. Fuck peter holt. Fuck RC and Fuck Pop.

All that sacfifices..losing accolades and numbers in his mid 20s..so what? To give patty fucking mills, Paul Gasol and Geriatric Manu 80 million dollars?

Fuck off. The Guy is not a robot. He deserves better.

Go to where you wanna go kawhi, i will support you.

TheGreatYacht
02-01-2018, 11:44 PM
In before "built not bought", "wow Kawhi has emotions?", "I don't vote for the all star game so they can rest", "I'm fluffy not fat" fans come in here and shit on anyone who calls out PATFO

Blackjack
02-01-2018, 11:52 PM
He's no Tim Duncan.

Pop and the Spurs are fucked if they thought he was.

TheGreatYacht
02-01-2018, 11:54 PM
He's no Tim Duncan.

More like Fatty Mills and Kyle Anderson are no Tony Parker and Bruce Bowen

Blackjack
02-01-2018, 11:57 PM
More like Fatty Mills and Kyle Anderson are no Tony Parker and Bruce Bowen

Nope. But those two wouldn't have meant near as much without TD.

The positive hangover lasted one year after his retirement. Now, reality is setting in.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-02-2018, 12:08 AM

The positive hangover lasted one year after his retirement. Now, reality is setting in.

My man Blackjack with the goods :tu

apalisoc_9
02-02-2018, 12:14 AM
He's no Tim Duncan.

Yeah tim Duncan just wanted to go to orlando thats all.

bic50
02-02-2018, 12:33 AM
He's no Tim Duncan.

I don't think he was ever supposed to be Tim Duncan.

bic50
02-02-2018, 12:35 AM

What reality? I don't think this team was expected to do much this season anyway.

Blackjack
02-02-2018, 12:56 AM

Tim listened.

Wanted to go? What do you know I don't?

Blackjack
02-02-2018, 12:58 AM
What reality? I don't think this team was expected to do much this season anyway.

Really? Because all I heard about was what would have been, had not Zaza taken out Kawhi.

DAF86
02-02-2018, 02:05 AM
He's no Tim Duncan.

Tim Duncan got Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. Kawhi got 38 yo Pau Gasol and Patty Mills. I'm sure that if Kawhi saw the front office making good moves he wouldn't be bitching.

DAF86
02-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Tim listened.

Wanted to go? What do you know I don't?

That he was a "yes" away from Doc Rivers of leaving the fuck out.

TheGreatYacht
02-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Blackjack is such a casual fan :lol

Bruce fucking Bowen confirmed he was Orlando bound before Doc Rivers said his family couldn't ride the team plane

Blackjack
02-02-2018, 02:52 AM
Blackjack is such a casual fan :lol

Bruce fucking Bowen confirmed he was Orlando bound before Doc Rivers said his family couldn't ride the team plane

Yup, casual. You're a bitch-ass "fan."

TD wasn't going anywhere. Those stories are bullshit from people looking for relevance.

Tim looked at what was out there, as he should've, and decided to make the besf of what he had.

He wasn't a bitch.

Blackjack
02-02-2018, 02:58 AM
Tim Duncan got Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. Kawhi got 38 yo Pau Gasol and Patty Mills. I'm sure that if Kawhi saw the front office making good moves he wouldn't be bitching.

Manu was irrelevant when Tim hit Free-Agency in 2000, as was Tony. He had a team that looked like it would be done shortly. He stuck with it and allowed it to become what it became.

Snaq O'Meal
02-02-2018, 05:33 AM
Manu was irrelevant when Tim hit Free-Agency in 2000, as was Tony. He had a team that looked like it would be done shortly. He stuck with it and allowed it to become what it became.

He did have HOF center David Robinson, who cut short his vacation in Hawaii to convince Tim to stay.

apalisoc_9
02-02-2018, 09:09 AM

TD wasn't going anywhere. Those stories are bullshit from people looking for relevance.

Tim looked at what was out there, as he should've, and decided to make the besf of what he had.

He wasn't a bitch.

Did you not read his post? Bruce fucking bowen confrimed.

But but he stayed. What a load of bullshit.

SPURt
02-02-2018, 09:29 AM
People keep comparing Kawhi to Tim’s situation but the real miracle is there never being stories of D Rob wanting out. D Rob played 6 games the year the Spurs won the draft lottery and the team won 20 games. The year before that the Spurs won 59 games. One player was the difference between a near 60 win team and winning the lottery.

Its hard to believe any of this. There is no situation other than GS that would be better on a competitive level than SA. If Kawhi truly is pressuring the front office to better the team, good. He’s doing us all a favor. Pressuring the FO to make a move is different than wanting to leave. If he wants to leave I’d love to know where. The NBA is a dumpster fire outside of GS.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-02-2018, 11:57 AM
No one even knows for sure what's going on in Kawhi's head right now. Thanks for speculating...again.

Phenomanul
02-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Did you not read his post? Bruce fucking bowen confrimed.

But but he stayed. What a load of bullshit.

Before Tony Parker or Ginobili were even in the picture.

That's the part you seem to be missing - conveniently so because it doesn't suit your narrative.

Phenomanul
02-02-2018, 12:00 PM
apalisoc_9 needs to have his thread starting privileges revoked tbh...

BD24
02-02-2018, 12:03 PM
This faggot is posting upstairs again? That’s a shame.

bklynspursfan
02-02-2018, 12:04 PM

Uh, don't you mean Kawhi got Aldridge... (?)

That's a much better 2nd option than Duncan had until guys developed. Don't you remember TD not believing Manu when he said he played for the Spurs? And young, raw Parker? Robinson was on his way out, we saw what he did in 2003, he was a 1 man wrecking machine. It took time for Manu/TP to establish themselves.

bklynspursfan
02-02-2018, 12:06 PM

Yup. He didn't know what to expect. People don't like facts if it doesn't fit their agenda on here. Carried the whole team to a title in 03

DAF86
02-02-2018, 12:21 PM

He wasn't a bitch.

Dude, Tim himself said that he was a lot closer of signing with Orlando than most people realized.

bic50
02-02-2018, 12:37 PM
Really? Because all I heard about was what would have been, had not Zaza taken out Kawhi.
This was a really weak off season for the spurs front office.

bic50
02-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Uh, don't you mean Kawhi got Aldridge... (?)

That's a much better 2nd option than Duncan had until guys developed. Don't you remember TD not believing Manu when he said he played for the Spurs? And young, raw Parker? Robinson was on his way out, we saw what he did in 2003, he was a 1 man wrecking machine. It took time for Manu/TP to establish themselves.
near 40 yr old Parker who stepped up and was Kawhis biggest help in the playoffs last season not Aldridge. Then up 20+ against gsw Kawhi goes out and Aldridge completely collapses.

bklynspursfan
02-02-2018, 01:12 PM
near 40 yr old Parker who stepped up and was Kawhis biggest help in the playoffs last season not Aldridge. Then up 20+ against gsw Kawhi goes out and Aldridge completely collapses.

I mean that was demoralizing thing to happen at that level. Aldridge underwhelmed, but let's not pretend GS didn't make him priority #1 to stop once Kawhi went out. There was no one to stop Durant either once Kawhi went out.

I get he has his faults, but to say Kawhi gets Mills/Pau while Tim got TP/Manu is silly. I was referencing that particular post, Aldridge is a better 2nd option than Timmy got when early on in his career.

TD 21
02-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Bowen probably exaggerated. Could have been out of principle, but the notion of family on the team plane being a deal breaker for a decision of that magnitude seems far fetched. Either way, Duncan didn't leave.

:lmao We get it; you're anti big (typical symptom of short man syndrome). Ginobili are Parker were obviously stars and proved to be sufficient help, but let's not act like either was ever a full blown superstar. Let's also not pretend Aldridge doesn't count. His style may be archaic, but he's still a star.

The front office has done some dumb shit recently that's been discussed ad nauseam, but let's also not pretend there was something they could have done to put a team around Leonard that would be good enough to win a championship or that he doesn't share some of the blame for not being able to sign the likes of Durant and Paul. If he wants someone even near that level in free agency, he's got to establish relationships with them and play the game like seemingly ever other star does.

Dex
02-02-2018, 05:21 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c18eca6482632d7d91fcc0a463bf147e/tenor.gif?itemid=7532429

MaNu4Tres
02-02-2018, 05:41 PM
So Spurs whiff on top Free Agents justifies giving 100 million to Pau and Patty? I disagree tbh..

Smarter ways to handle everything after whiffing.. but that's just me.

weeks
02-02-2018, 05:45 PM
So Spurs whiff on top Free Agents justifies giving 100 million to Pau and Patty? I disagree tbh..

maybe, but it's not like the front office has failed kawhi. unless in fact there's truth to the story about the team doctors giving kawhi a misdiagnosis on his quad. signing lma was a big deal. signing west felt miraculous - he failed in the playoffs, but remember how much money he left on the table? gay was a great gamble regardless of the outcome.
the players should own plenty of this. patty looks fat. pau is lazy. danny seems unfocused. fathead playing heavy minutes. injuries all over the nba this year and we've been shredded by them.
we made wcf last year with an aldridge that looks inferior to this year. we'll see how he performs in the playoffs, but there's not many other teams that can a) offer kawhi the money and b) realistically promise to deliver at minimum a conference final

hater
02-02-2018, 05:45 PM
This is Kawhis team not poops

Fire poop and hire kawhi as GM

TD 21
02-02-2018, 05:50 PM

Did I say that? I was as vociferous as anyone in criticizing those contracts, but I'm realistic and fair enough to enough to know that there was no alternative that was getting them back to a championship level.

Not giving out those bloated contracts would have increased their future flexibility, but it wasn't getting them Paul, Butler, George or Irving and it wasn't getting them one of those types in free agency anytime soon because as much as they all pretend to respect Spurs, they don't want to play for them.

weeks
02-02-2018, 07:02 PM
Plus remember, how many of the teams that -can- promise a real expectation of a conference final can also promise kawhi he'll be the man? with a second option who seems genuinely happy with it?

MaNu4Tres
02-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Did I say that? I was as vociferous as anyone in criticizing those contracts, but I'm realistic and fair enough to enough to know that there was no alternative that was getting them back to a championship level.

Not giving out those bloated contracts would have increased their future flexibility, but it wasn't getting them Paul, Butler, George or Irving and it wasn't getting them one of those types in free agency anytime soon because as much as they all pretend to respect Spurs, they don't want to play for them.

There was no alternative to put them over the hump, I agree there. However, that still doesn't justify putting a 100 million pound ball and chain on the teams immediate future, giving out 3-4 year deal to Patty & Pau. They had the leverage in their favor to negotiate more team friendly terms, but they ignored it because of sheer emotion.

gospursgojas
02-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Can't believe so many people are in support of a player trying to strong arm the most successful sports franchise in 20 years. A player that has played 9 games this season and never has been able to stay healthy.

Ice009
02-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Bowen probably exaggerated. Could have been out of principle, but the notion of family on the team plane being a deal breaker for a decision of that magnitude seems far fetched. Either way, Duncan didn't leave.

:lmao We get it; you're anti big (typical symptom of short man syndrome). Ginobili are Parker were obviously stars and proved to be sufficient help, but let's not act like either was ever a full blown superstar. Let's also not pretend Aldridge doesn't count. His style may be archaic, but he's still a star.

The front office has done some dumb shit recently that's been discussed ad nauseam, but let's also not pretend there was something they could have done to put a team around Leonard that would be good enough to win a championship or that he doesn't share some of the blame for not being able to sign the likes of Durant and Paul. If he wants someone even near that level in free agency, he's got to establish relationships with them and play the game like seemingly ever other star does.

I'm going to agree with this. I still want to know why the fuck he wasn't at the pitch meeting with Kevin Durant. That has still got me confused as shit and a little pissed of that he wasn't there.

Kawhi's had a hand in this poor free agent recruiting, so he better fucking not be complaining about it, especially when not even bothering to turn up to the Kevin Durant pitch.

Blackjack
02-02-2018, 10:07 PM
Dude, Tim himself said that he was a lot closer of signing with Orlando than most people realized.

He was a free-agent. He considered an offer and ultimately stayed. End of story.

Ice009
02-02-2018, 10:08 PM
There was no alternative to put them over the hump, I agree there. However, that still doesn't justify putting a 100 million pound ball and chain on the teams immediate future, giving out 3-4 year deal to Patty & Pau. They had the leverage in their favor to negotiate more team friendly terms, but they ignored it because of sheer emotion.

I mean, I didn't know this season was going to turn out this way, but I still didn't want to re-sign those guys for those amounts of money. I would have kept the cap flexibility and tried again next off-season, or the one after that to try and sign a big-time player. I would have went for someone like DeMarcus Cousins next off-season, if not, keep the money and try again. Just give out big one year deals until you can get someone that is truly worth that money.

Now that the season has turned out the way it has so far, I'm even more pissed that they locked these guys up to those ridiculous contracts.

dbreiden83080
02-02-2018, 11:53 PM
He's no Tim Duncan.

Timmy was an absolute warrior when It came to playing with pain. I hate to say this but KL is kind of proving to be a pussy.

dbreiden83080
02-02-2018, 11:54 PM

Did he go?? Five rings bitch.

dbreiden83080
02-03-2018, 12:08 AM
Can't believe so many people are in support of a player trying to strong arm the most successful sports franchise in 20 years. A player that has played 9 games this season and never has been able to stay healthy.

Not sure what is going on behind the scenes, but he has no leverage whatsoever. He has basically a vague injury to his leg that apparently does not require surgery yet has kept him out of commission all season long. Nobody and I mean nobody is going to give up anything of significance to get him in the off-season. You would be a total moron to do so.

Blackjack
02-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Timmy was an absolute warrior when It came to playing with pain. I hate to say this but KL is kind of proving to be a pussy.

Agreed. Tim even had tendonosis diagnosed after the '04 Olympics.

Not going to call Kawhi a pussy, but definitely feels like it's more than the diagnosis that's having him sitting out.

Ice009
02-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Which one does kawhi have? It's not the same as Tim's is it? I thought what Kawhi has is different?

Blackjack
02-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Which one does kawhi have? It's not the same as Tim's is it? I thought what Kawhi has is different?

Not sure exactly. But I found it amusing that the staff was acting like they've never had a diagnosis anything like it.

Ice009
02-03-2018, 09:54 AM
I remember Tim's Tendonosis, but I thought kawhi's had a different name, that's why I dismissed the connection to what Tim had.

blizz
02-03-2018, 11:43 AM
Proud of him? For what? For being a whiney little bitch like every other self absorbed star out there. Listen get us far in the playoffs and play a full season. You’re lucky we traded for and drafted and developed you otherwise you’d be selling drugs in Compton. Fuck him. Made of glass dumb selfish mother fucker.

TheDoctor
02-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Proud of him? For what? For being a whiney little bitch like every other self absorbed star out there. Listen get us far in the playoffs and play a full season. You’re lucky we traded for and drafted and developed you otherwise you’d be selling drugs in Compton. Fuck him. Made of glass dumb selfish mother fucker.
Damn :lol

DAF86
02-03-2018, 02:20 PM

I'm neither short, nor anti-big, tbh.

offset formation
02-03-2018, 03:28 PM
He is not backing down from Poops self serving system. No one should. This year alone proves he is 15+wins worth but poops been self serving with stupid micronamagment. MVP candidate, lets play him 15mpg in the last four games so i can look good as coach. No more of this BS.

Now, they misdiagnose his injury and just accept their terms? BS. Fuck peter holt. Fuck RC and Fuck Pop.

All that sacfifices..losing accolades and numbers in his mid 20s..so what? To give patty fucking mills, Paul Gasol and Geriatric Manu 80 million dollars?

This almost makes me wish Kawhi leaves. Almost.

TheGreatYacht
02-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Kawhi doesn't need you fatneck diabetic battery cart driving walruses either lmao

TD 21
02-03-2018, 04:22 PM

My point exactly.

I'm neither short, nor anti-big, tbh.

You're definitely the latter.

DAF86
02-03-2018, 05:02 PM
My point exactly.

You're definitely the latter.

How am I anti-big when Duncan is one of muy favourite players ever? Right now I enjoy watching guys like Jokic, Porzingis, Cousins and Embiid play.

Pointing out that post ups are the least efficient play in basketball isn't being anti-big, tbh.

apalisoc_9
02-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Kawhi doesn't need you fatneck diabetic battery cart driving walruses either lmao

:lmao

bic50
02-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Fucking idiot

bic50
02-03-2018, 08:07 PM
No it doesn't.

Spurtacular
02-03-2018, 08:19 PM

You should start this thread on one of your Laker boards. I'd bet you'd get a warm reception from those fellow player fans.

blizz
02-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Fucking idiot

I get that it doesn’t make sense to you as long as KL’s dick is in your mouth.

bic50
02-03-2018, 10:17 PM
I get that it doesn’t make sense to you as long as KL’s dick is in your mouth.
Nah just seeing a "fan" crying like a little bitch over nothing.

blizz
02-03-2018, 10:51 PM
KL is the little crying bitch. No crying here. I’m not begging him to stay. I’m saying fuck off. That’s not crying dumbass.

bic50
02-04-2018, 12:38 AM
KL is the little crying bitch. No crying here. I’m not begging him to stay. I’m saying fuck off. That’s not crying dumbass.
And how exactly is kl crying like a bitch? What did he actually say? You don't know wtf is going on dumbass you're just like I said crying like a bitch. You didn't just say "fuck off" stupid. According to you kl was lucky the Spurs traded g.hill for him as if the Spurs didn't make off way better in that deal because kl turned out to be way better then anyone expected. And kl had just as much to do with his development as anyone else if not more. And you ended your little stupid bitch rant claiming kl wouldn't even be in the league and out selling drugs if not for the Spurs. I guess players aren't allowed to have any frustrations with this spurs front office.

cd98
02-04-2018, 12:44 AM
No reason to rush back now. This team is going backwards and it’s better that they bottom out. Who’d have thought they’d underachieve with LMA as their best player?