PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Gasol in a contract year

Fabbs
02-01-2018, 11:38 PM
I like the way Gasol played tonight vs Houston. He was....fundamental. :lol
Not as good as GOAT Timmy Duncs, especially on rim and paint protection but otherwise, he did a bit of everything. Looked like he got burned by the refs a few times too. Much like Duncan.
Also his hustle / effort. It was good. And that is most def not always the case.

Which begets the question. How much better would Gasol be playing if this was a contract year? Just speculate that PATFO had not done the idiotic extension, how hard would Pau now be ballin? Consistently that is.

I say a lot.
I think he would have wanted one last fat contract and effort would be at or near 100% every game.

Fabbs
02-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Would have given the Spurs increased play level (imo)
or
would have been very good trade bait with expiring. (fact)

Mikeanaro
02-02-2018, 12:07 AM
He is a bad boy, 1 FGA to be precise so NBA= fucked.

daledondale
02-02-2018, 06:54 AM
He is a bad boy, 1 FGA to be precise so NBA= fucked.I don't know if cry or laugh.

Fabbs
02-02-2018, 09:27 AM
He is a bad boy, 1 FGA to be precise so NBA= fucked.
defense is the other half of the game.
also 7 boards 2 blocks 2 steals in only 20 minutes.

Mikeanaro
02-02-2018, 12:07 PM
defense is the other half of the game.
also 7 boards 2 blocks 2 steals in only 20 minutes.
Thats nice when you are winning, but when you are losing is useless specially when we are short of players also thats overrated, CP3 shot on his face and scored at least 3 times...

Fabbs
02-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Thats nice when you are winning, but when you are losing is useless specially when we are short of players also thats overrated, CP3 shot on his face and scored at least 3 times...
CP3 was scoring on our incompetent small guards too.
Also did you see CIA Popped have Aldridge assigned to guard Harden out by the arc several times? WTF was that strategy all about? Beardo drills treys over Aldridge LOL.

Mikeanaro
02-02-2018, 01:22 PM
CP3 was scoring on our incompetent small guards too.
Also did you see CIA Popped have Aldridge assigned to guard Harden out by the arc several times? WTF was that strategy all about? Beardo drills treys over Aldridge LOL.
Yeah that was stupid, LMA should not be that far specially because Harden is taller than CP3 and can draw fouls at any time, Pop is done.