PDA

View Full Version : All your bots are belong to us—Hamilton 68

Pages : [1] 2 3

TSA
02-01-2018, 11:54 PM
:lol RandomGuy

Reck
02-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Yeah because the right hasn't used this tactic before?

Most recently about the govt shutdown.

TSA, you have turned to be one of the most partisan hacks on this board. It's pathetic. Go find your balls.

Reck
02-01-2018, 11:59 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/01/22/schumershutdown-was-russian-bots-top-hashtag-group-says.html

Even Fox news forced to cover this. :lol TSA

Reck
02-02-2018, 12:01 AM
#ReleaseTheMemo also being pushed by russian bots.

:lol TSA taking instant Ls tonight.

TSA
02-02-2018, 12:18 AM

TSA
02-02-2018, 12:22 AM

Instead of constantly making yourself look like the forum dunce for once try reading something before responding. Read Twitters response to Schiff and Feinstein in the OP. Twitter absolutely shit all over their Russian bot claim regarding #releasethememo and Hamilton 68’s methods.

TSA
02-02-2018, 12:22 AM

Reck
02-02-2018, 12:54 AM
Instead of constantly making yourself look like the forum dunce for once try reading something before responding. Read Twitters response to Schiff and Feinstein in the OP. Twitter absolutely shit all over their Russian bot claim regarding #releasethememo and Hamilton 68’s methods.

Actual analysts who do nothing but analized stats and shit already spoke on the matter and they said it was russian bots.

I know you like to think of yourself as an all around expert but you're wrong per par. Your world doesn't match reality.

Chris
02-02-2018, 01:02 AM
Meanwhile at the DNC...

TSA
02-02-2018, 01:05 AM
Actual analysts who do nothing but analized stats and shit already spoke on the matter and they said it was russian bots.

I know you like to think of yourself as an all around expert but you're wrong per par. Your world doesn't match reality.

Are you claiming these “analysts” have more access to the Twitter accounts than Twitter itself? :lol

#releasethememo was an organic homegrown American born trending topic on Twitter, it was not Russian bots. I don’t need to be an expert to read the response from Twitter.

You either have still not read the response to Feinstein and Schiff from Twitter or you have and you’re just too stupid to understand it. Which one is it?

TSA
02-02-2018, 01:08 AM
I made this thread to laugh at RandomGuy and Reck decided to jump in and take a bukkake :rollin

Chris
02-02-2018, 01:08 AM
analized

Freudian slip :lol

Reck
02-02-2018, 01:36 AM
I made this thread to laugh at RandomGuy and Reck decided to jump in and take a bukkake :rollin

The Alliance for Securing Democracy found that #SchumerShutdown had exploded among Russian influence networks. The security group tracked approximately 600 Twitter accounts believed to be operated by Russian-tied groups and found the shutdown hashtag had surpassed popular Russian bot hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo, reported The Hill (http://thehill.com/policy/technology/370044-advocacy-group-schumershutdown-becomes-top-hashtag-used-by-russia-bots).

#ReleaseTheMemo, which was pushed to second on the list of most peddled hashtags by Russia propaganda trolls, has been used by GOP supporters to call for the release of a memo that allegedly shows political bias by the FBI in investigating allegations of collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign.
Last Friday, Hamilton 68, a website that monitors propaganda from Russia, found that the Kremlin bots were using the hashtag to push the House Intelligence Committee into releasing the classified report.

http://www.newsweek.com/schumershutdown-top-hashtag-used-russian-government-shutdown-chuck-schumer-786784

:lol Getting bukkakked
:cry muh Hamilton 68 told me so
:lol Not russian bots
:cry just real american patriots.

TSA
02-02-2018, 01:52 AM
http://www.newsweek.com/schumershutdown-top-hashtag-used-russian-government-shutdown-chuck-schumer-786784

Are you claiming these “analysts” have more access to the Twitter accounts than Twitter itself?

#releasethememo was an organic homegrown American born trending topic on Twitter, it was not Russian bots. I don’t need to be an expert to read the response from Twitter.

You either have still not read the response to Feinstein and Schiff from Twitter or you have and you’re just too stupid to understand it. Which one is it?

Reck
02-02-2018, 01:57 AM

Are you claiming these “analysts” have more access to the Twitter accounts than Twitter itself?

I posted two different links detailing how these were russian bots.

Not my problem you keep regurgitating the same posts and going around in circle. I'm not going to play Pavlov's game with you. You either accept facts or you keep using your parody accounts as your backup.

TSA
02-02-2018, 01:57 AM
Our initial inquiry, based on available data, has not identified any significant activity connected to Russia with respect to Tweets posting original content to this hashtag

:lol Reckkake

Pavlov
02-02-2018, 03:57 AM
TSA posts another anonymous twitter account.

DMC
02-03-2018, 11:50 PM
Yeah because the right hasn't used this tactic before?

Most recently about the govt shutdown.

TSA, you have turned to be one of the most partisan hacks on this board. It's pathetic. Go find your balls.

Most guys keep their balls attached at all times. I know you find that hard to believe.

DMC
02-03-2018, 11:52 PM
TSA posts another anonymous twitter account.

Probably Russian. You should have Reck investigate it.

RandomGuy
02-12-2018, 11:33 AM
:lol RandomGuy

Can't read the letter, have no idea what you are talking about, other than it being a likely ad hominem, because you are a stupid mother fucker who thinks that is somehow a logical argument.

TSA
02-28-2018, 07:42 PM
Can't read the letter, have no idea what you are talking about, other than it being a likely ad hominem, because you are a stupid mother fucker who thinks that is somehow a logical argument.

:lol stupid mother fucker

The thing is, nearly every time you see a story blaming Russian bots for something, you can be pretty sure that the story can be traced back to a single source: the Hamilton 68 dashboard, founded by a group of respected researchers, including Clint Watts and JM Berger, and currently run under the auspices of the German Marshall Fund.

But even some of the people who popularized that metric now acknowledge it’s become totally overblown.

“I’m not convinced on this bot thing,” said Watts, the cofounder of a project that is widely cited as the main, if not only, source of information on Russian bots. He also called the narrative “overdone.”

The dashboard monitors 600 Twitter accounts “linked to Russian influence efforts online,” according to its own description, which means the accounts are not all directly traced back to Kremlin efforts, or even necessarily to Russia. “They are not all in Russia,” Watts said during a phone interview last week. “We don’t even think they’re all commanded in Russia — at all. We think some of them are legitimately passionate people that are just really into promoting Russia.” So, not bots.

——————

“We never connect any of this directly to if you see one thing on the dashboard, that this somehow is a Kremlin-approved influence operation,” said Bret Schafer, an analyst with the dashboard.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamelder/stop-blaming-russian-bots-for-everything?utm_term=.mwB7W04Ba#.uxM7JRrYv

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 07:54 PM

So what?

Seems to me that Russian bots care more about disseminating information to the public than our own corporate news media cares about it, tbh.

:lol Tranny's outlook is one giant L.

Reck
02-28-2018, 07:57 PM
So what?

Seems to me that Russian bots care more about disseminating information to the public than our own corporate news media cares about it, tbh.

:lol Tranny's outlook is one giant L.

:lol such a patriot
:lol constantly cheering for a foreign power to take over
:lol thinking they care about disseminating information because they care
:lol derp

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 08:00 PM
:lol such a patriot
:lol constantly cheering for a foreign power to take over
:lol thinking they care about disseminating information because they care
:lol derp

I never said the Russians have pure motives. But I am saying that they are no less disingenuous than the people trying to "expose" these "Russian bots."

The people that have been exposed are your Democrats, brah. Deal with it instead of lashing out.

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:07 PM

I never said the Russians have pure motives.

:lmao

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 08:10 PM

And your point? Both statements are true. Think about it; this one might put your lil tranny brain into overdrive. :lmao

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:13 PM
And your point? Both statements are true. Think about it; this one might put your lil tranny brain into overdrive. :lmao

You claimed you didn't say the Russians care more about disseminating information than our own. I just proved you wrong. You are taking a pro russia stance while putting down your own country.

:cry Russians care
:cry US does not

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 08:16 PM
You claimed you didn't say the Russians care more about disseminating information than our own. I just proved you wrong. You are taking a pro russia stance while putting down your own country.

Stating the opinion that Russians care more about disseminating info to the US than our own media does not automatically make one pro Russia. That's just illogical, tranny. You really should stop posting for a bit. Your tranny brain is RPM'ing way too high.

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 08:17 PM

you're just a good little brain dead sheep... yes yes keep blaming russia for everything!

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 08:18 PM
Stating the opinion that Russians care more about disseminating info to the US than our own media does not automatically make one pro Russia. That's just illogical, tranny. You really should stop posting for a bit. Your tranny brain is RPM'ing way too high.

and transitioning doesn't make one another gender but what does reck know anyhow?

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:19 PM

Calling an idiot out for their blatant lack of patriotism.

You know, the thing your ilk likes to say the other side lack? You, Chris, Darrins are all Russia darlings. All just because muh Trump said so.

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 08:20 PM

You know, the thing your ilk likes to say the other side lack? You, Chris, Darrins are all Russia darlings. All just because muh Trump said so.

so scared of mothah russia. it's fucking hilarious!

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:21 PM
you're just a good little brain dead sheep... yes yes keep blaming russia for everything!

LOL this guy. Next time dont cry and meltdown I'm being too mean :cry to you after you tried to bury the hatchet on that tattoo thread.

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 08:25 PM
LOL this guy. Next time dont cry and meltdown I'm being too mean :cry to you after you tried to bury the hatchet on that tattoo thread.

bury what hatchet? your ass split when i posted updated work and you never came back to that thread... don't act like you're some sort of elitist. you're just a fucking clown. fuck off retard with your mental diseased brain.

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 08:25 PM

Worshiping our lying media would make me a patriot? You need to sit this one out, tranny.

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 08:26 PM
Worshiping our lying media would make me a patriot? You need to sit this one out, tranny.

exactly!

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:27 PM
bury what hatchet? your ass split when i posted updated work and you never came back to that thread... don't act like you're some sort of elitist. you're just a fucking clown. fuck off retard with your mental diseased brain.

I'd hope so consider that snake was literally before i knew anything at all about tattooing... gonna keep trolling reck or can we all drop the bs already and be civilized(that includes me)?

:lol Be nice :cry

Notice how I stopped the beef after that?

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:31 PM

What is it with you lunatic far righties with that word? :lol worshipping

No one is talking about following or trusting the media in order to be loyal.

All that is require for you to show loyalty to your country is not being a cuck for another country whose dream is to see the US die a slow and painful death into irrelevancy.

Keep being a prop up boy for putin if that's your thing.

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 08:32 PM
:lol Be nice :cry

Notice how I stopped the beef after that?

trying to derail this thread ain't going to make you look any better reck.

i don't give a fuck if you hate me, my work, my words, etc... if you wanted to "bury the hatchet" then you should've stfu and tried to stop making shit up too but you can't resist so here we are...

so this >>>

resulted in this >>>
LOL this guy. Next time dont cry and meltdown I'm being too mean to you after you tried to bury the hatchet on that tattoo thread.

maybe you should learn when to stfu.

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:34 PM
trying to derail this thread ain't going to make you look any better reck.

i don't give a fuck if you hate me, my work, my words, etc... if you wanted to "bury the hatchet" then you should've stfu and tried to stop making shit up too but you can't resist so here we are...

so this >>>

resulted in this >>>
LOL this guy. Next time dont cry and meltdown I'm being too mean to you after you tried to bury the hatchet on that tattoo thread.

maybe you should learn when to stfu.

Wut? You were the one who jumped in to shill for derptacular. :lol

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 08:35 PM
What is it with you lunatic far righties with that word? :lol worshipping

No one is talking about following or trusting the media in order to be loyal.

All that is require for you to show loyalty to your country is not being a cuck for another country whose dream is to see the US die a slow and painful death into irrelevancy.

Keep being a prop up boy for putin if that's your thing.

Tis the dream of the plutocracy, tranny. Like I said, you should sit this one out.

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:36 PM
Tis the dream of the plutocracy, tranny. Like I said, you should sit this one out.

Why? Hard to keep arguing in 5 different threads and getting shit on on said 5 different threads?

:cry pls stop posting so I can stop being shit on. :lol

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 08:37 PM
Wut? You were the one who jumped in to shill for derptacular. :lol

so you're upset because i stated the obvious? got it.

Reck
02-28-2018, 08:39 PM
so you're upset because i stated the obvious? got it.

Nope. For using personal attacks when I wasn't even talking to you.

They're fine by me but dont be a little bitch when you start crying when I make fun of you.

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 08:42 PM
Why? Hard to keep arguing in 5 different threads and getting shit on on said 5 different threads?

:cry pls stop posting so I can stop being shit on. :lol

Tranny shell :lol

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 08:42 PM
Nope. For using personal attacks when I wasn't even talking to you.

They're fine by me but dont be a little bitch when you start crying when I make fun of you.

it's not a personal attack when it's truth.

https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.3144497.1499287880!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg

pgardn
02-28-2018, 08:52 PM

You mean the Russian government.

And you mean disinformation, because we have a free press we get both depending on what you choose to read.
The Russian government feeds their people endless trash. Our government can try to submit endless trash, but our press will call them on it. Even if it can be very partisan and distorted. You understand distortion, you practice it. Your attempts to defend your distortions are painfully stupid though.

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 08:54 PM
You mean the Russian government.

And you mean disinformation, because we have a free press we get both depending on what you choose to read.
The Russian government feeds their people endless trash. Our government can try to submit endless trash, but our press will call them on it. Even if it can be very partisan and distorted. You understand distortion, you practice it. Your attempts to defend your distortions are painfully stupid though.

You missed the boat on that one, bro.

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:00 PM
You missed the boat on that one, bro.

How would you know?
What did you read?

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 09:01 PM
How would you know?
What did you read?

Who owns the media, dude?

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:03 PM

Who brohfessor?

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 09:04 PM
Who brohfessor?

You should know if you're gonna put your supreme faith into them.

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 09:07 PM

they don't want to believe in a world where they subscribe to the lies willfully. that's the truth of the matter.

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:08 PM
You should know if you're gonna put your supreme faith into them.

So with this in mind what do you read?

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:10 PM
they don't want to believe in a world where they subscribe to the lies willfully. that's the truth of the matter.

they, them those people always trying to fool us

The press reported heavily on our moon landing, do you believe we landed on the moon?

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 09:12 PM
they, them those people always trying to fool us

The press reported heavily on our moon landing, do you believe we landed on the moon?

i personally think it's bs.

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:15 PM
i personally think it's bs.

Koriwhat personally thinks the United States did not land on the moon.

Do we have satellites that orbit earth?

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 09:25 PM

sure, why not. i'm no astronaut nor physics major or whatever so what would i know anyhow?

always believe half you see and nothing you hear.

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:30 PM

You see what I am attempting to do.

I personally question myself on why I believe, what I believe to be true.

I totally believe we landed on the moon.
The first question I ask, is why would any government, press, people playing a role in the mission attempt to fool the public? For what reason? Then I step down and ask all the smaller accomplishments that lead to the larger accomplishment, are they even physically possible or is the explanation of the physical possibility reasonable. It's a total yes for me.

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:33 PM
sure, why not. i'm no astronaut nor physics major or whatever so what would i know anyhow?

always believe half you see and nothing you hear.

Cool with me.
You were not there, it's not true.

Same with me, I was not there. So do I wish to examine the evidence put forth?
Yes.
Does it seem reasonable, yes. Can I explain every detail of the mission, no.

Do you believe the Earth is round?

Chris
02-28-2018, 09:37 PM

The first question I ask, is why would any government, press, people playing a role in the mission attempt to fool the public? For what reason? Then I step down and ask all the smaller accomplishments that lead to the larger accomplishment, are they even physically possible or is the explanation of the physical possibility reasonable. It's a total yes for me.

This is an always an interesting conversation once you factor in the Van Allen radiation belts. According to some scientists these belts will destroy any kind of craft that dares to go through them. Apparently the Apollo and her crew were just fine though.

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:41 PM
This is an always an interesting conversation once you factor in the Van Allen radiation belts. According to some scientists these belts will destroy any kind of craft that dares to go through them. Apparently the Apollo and her crew were just fine though.
There were also scientists that thought it was possible when we landed on the moon the landing craft would sink heavily into the surface.

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 09:46 PM

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

that's my take on the whole moon landing. the USA is #1 right and we couldn't let Russia show us up so... but i have no clue so whatever. we landed on the moon or not doesn't matter to me one bit. bring some of the mother fucking moon back with you and we can marvel at such an event.

Do you believe the Earth is round?

yes.

spurraider21
02-28-2018, 09:48 PM
do you personally believe we landed on the moon in 1969?

do you personally believe the earth is spherical (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)?

pgardn
02-28-2018, 09:51 PM
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

that's my take on the whole moon landing. the USA is #1 right and we couldn't let Russia show us up so... but i have no clue so whatever. we landed on the moon or not doesn't matter to me one bit. bring some of the mother fucking moon back with you and we can marvel at such an event.

yes.

The Russians also believe we landed on the moon. The majority of the world does. Russia has put a probe on the moon as has China.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lunar_probes

landed, surveyed, etc...

Why?
What evidence do you have the earth is round.

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 10:01 PM
So with this in mind what do you read?

Recently, I was getting a lot of info and perspective from a YT channel called Destroying The Illusion. Google was routinely messing with his account and has just recently terminated the account. I never once found his channel the least bit objectionable either. Censorship is the way of the people you believe will call the phonies out. :lmao

pgardn
02-28-2018, 10:03 PM
Recently, I was getting the lion share of my info from a YT channel called Destroying The Illusion. Google was routinely messing with his account and has just recently terminated the account. I never once found his channel the least bit objectionable either.

Do you know him?

Why were you attracted to his stuff?

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 10:10 PM
The Russians also believe we landed on the moon. The majority of the world does. Russia has put a probe on the moon as has China.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lunar_probes

landed, surveyed, etc...

Why?
What evidence do you have the earth is round.

so they landed probes... big whoop! i jetset into the void when i was 17. get at me when nasa explores that part of the universe.

as for the earth and its roundness. well, i assume it's round do to what i have read and seen. hey, i could be wrong. shit, i could be wrong about every damn thing in this world. fuck, this could all just be one huge simulation and i am merely bs'ing with myself but see you all as individuals. who fucking knows?

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 10:15 PM
Do you know him?

Why were you attracted to his stuff?

You wouldn't probably be a big fan because he is a anti-trumper turned pro-Trumper / he explores the doings of the deep state and the globalists and the like. That said, you could very well find him interesting still. He talks about a lot of interesting topics that people with a relatively open mind would be interested in all the same. Destroying The Illusion is basically a reference to outing the brainwashing system. Others could probably explain it better than that. It's very source rich and he doesn't harp on one subject endlessly. He might bring up ten to twenty items or so in a twenty minute daily stream and will note the various angles w/o overselling anything. Also, he's young and educated and has a sharp mind and doesn't sound like a "crazy" conspiracy theorist, though he is a c.t. in basic function.

pgardn
02-28-2018, 10:19 PM
so they landed probes... big whoop! i jetset into the void when i was 17. get at me when nasa explores that part of the universe.

as for the earth and its roundness. well, i assume it's round do to what i have read and seen. hey, i could be wrong. shit, i could be wrong about every damn thing in this world. fuck, this could all just be one huge simulation and i am merely bs'ing with myself but see you all as individuals. who fucking knows?

Yep, so could I.
But I don't reasonably and probability wise think I'm wrong.
I have read and reasoned through too much stuff.

And so getting to the moon is not a problem, but putting men in a probe is?
Do you believe we (humans) have a space station that Russians, Americans, men, women, etc..have lived in?

pgardn
02-28-2018, 10:29 PM
You wouldn't probably be a big fan because he is a anti-trumper turned pro-Trumper / he explores the doings of the deep state and the globalists and the like. That said, you could very well find him interesting still. He talks about a lot of interesting topics that people with a relatively open mind would be interested in all the same. Destroying The Illusion is basically a reference to outing the brainwashing system. Others could probably explain it better than that. It's very source rich and he doesn't harp on one subject endlessly. He might bring up ten to twenty items or so in a twenty minute daily stream and will note the various angles w/o overselling anything. Also, he's young and educated and has a sharp mind and doesn't sound like a "crazy" conspiracy theorist, though he is a c.t. in basic function.

This is a sample from today I guess. Sometimes, his videos are more scientific and less overtly political like this one; so you might actually like this one (more).

https://d.tube/#!/v/jaysather/7ao9k5pt

Ok.

Does he reason out the motive behind a deep state and globalists?

And I have no good definition of what a globalists is.
I totally understand why people think there is some deep state thing, it's not new. I have read via my more trusted sources of what the CIA and the FBI have tried to pull off.

But...
1) I don't believe any agencies this large are so unified as to not give up information
2) because they give up information, I see how God awful random trying to accomplish any large concerted effort is. Things go horribly wrong and unintended consequences show themselves. People within organizations disagree and tattle.

I see no monolithic looming strategy. I see small reactions to doable problems that can go wrong. Ex Bay of Pigs...etc..

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 10:31 PM
Re: YT

channels that got shut down in one week 1 destroying the illusion 2 the black child 3 the Richie Allen show 4 Richie from Boston 5 Joanne Steen censorship is here folks

Spurtacular
02-28-2018, 10:38 PM
Ok.

Does he reason out the motive behind a deep state and globalists?

And I have no good definition of what a globalists is.
I totally understand why people think there is some deep state thing, it's not new. I have read via my more trusted sources of what the CIA and the FBI have tried to pull off.

But...
1) I don't believe any agencies this large are so unified as to not give up information
2) because they give up information, I see how God awful random trying to accomplish any large concerted effort is. Things go horribly wrong and unintended consequences show themselves. People within organizations disagree and tattle.

I see no monolithic looming strategy. I see small reactions to doable problems that can go wrong. Ex Bay of Pigs...etc..

This is a new vid he posted. Lots of science. You may like it, politics aside (actually he sort of considers himself a-political IE truth seeker):

https://d.tube/#!/v/jaysather/7ao9k5pt

Yea, he basically goes over the various power players /dynamics as is relevant to the day's news. It's not so much typically about making indictments as it is just puzzling together a picture.

Sure, not everyone in the FBI and CIA is part of a design to f*ck us over. But it only takes a certain # of players when the power / money / stakes are high.

RandomGuy
03-01-2018, 10:39 AM
I posted two different links detailing how these were russian bots.

Not my problem you keep regurgitating the same posts and going around in circle. I'm not going to play Pavlov's game with you. You either accept facts or you keep using your parody accounts as your backup.

TSA also can't wrap his head around how bots can amplify any chosen message, such as an original one.

TSA
03-01-2018, 02:13 PM
TSA also can't wrap his head around how bots can amplify any chosen message, such as an original one.

Tell me more about Hamilton68 RandomGuy :rollin

TSA
03-01-2018, 02:14 PM

“I’m not convinced on this bot thing,” said Watts, the cofounder of a project that is widely cited as the main, if not only, source of information on Russian bots. He also called the narrative “overdone.”

The dashboard monitors 600 Twitter accounts “linked to Russian influence efforts online,” according to its own description, which means the accounts are not all directly traced back to Kremlin efforts, or even necessarily to Russia. “They are not all in Russia,” Watts said during a phone interview last week. “We don’t even think they’re all commanded in Russia — at all. We think some of them are legitimately passionate people that are just really into promoting Russia.” So, not bots.

——————

“We never connect any of this directly to if you see one thing on the dashboard, that this somehow is a Kremlin-approved influence operation,” said Bret Schafer, an analyst with the dashboard.

:rollin

RandomGuy
03-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Tell me more about Hamilton68 RandomGuy :rollin

They are a useful tool for seeing how social media operations are tied into other Russian Propaganda.

The only thing really funny here is that you think your weak sauce criticisms are somehow better than they are. :lol

Reck
03-01-2018, 04:11 PM

——————

They said so, so it must be true.

TSA
03-01-2018, 04:12 PM
They said so, so it must be true.

One is the cofounder of Hamilton68 and the other is an analyst with Hamilton68 :lmao

koriwhat
03-01-2018, 04:19 PM
Do you believe we (humans) have a space station that Russians, Americans, men, women, etc..have lived in?

do i believe it, like without a doubt am i certain there is a space station as described? i can believe it but i can not without a doubt say there is one. once again, what do i know? i'm just some dude who doodles on people.

Reck
03-01-2018, 04:23 PM
One is the cofounder of Hamilton68 and the other is an analyst with Hamilton68 :lmao

Pick a lane.

When you made this thread you called them out for being shady and now you're hailing them as truth tellers.

You're what they call an unreliable narrator.

TSA
03-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Pick a lane.

When you made this thread you called them out for being shady and now you're hailing them as truth tellers.

You're what they call an unreliable narrator.

I called out their flawed methodology as did Twitter and Facebook and now Hamilton68 is admitting it themselves.

We never connect any of this directly to if you see one thing on the dashboard, that this somehow is a Kremlin-approved influence operation,”

RandomGuy
03-01-2018, 04:36 PM

...and nothing in his statement means that the tool is invalid or not useful.

Essentially:
"it isn't perfect".

It is a bit like someone who develops a test for cancer admitting that it isn't 100% accurate.

Even tests that aren't wholly accurate still give information worth considering.

Sorry, you still fail, stupid mother fucker.

TSA
03-01-2018, 04:38 PM
...and nothing in his statement means that the tool is invalid or not useful.

Essentially:
"it isn't perfect".

It is a bit like someone who develops a test for cancer admitting that it isn't 100% accurate.

Even tests that aren't wholly accurate still give information worth considering.

Sorry, you still fail, stupid mother fucker.

I'm not convinced on this bot thing said the Hamilton68 cofounder :rollin

Reck
03-01-2018, 04:52 PM
I called out their flawed methodology as did Twitter and Facebook and now Hamilton68 is admitting it themselves.

So I am right. Hamilton all good now. :lol TSA

spurraider21
03-01-2018, 06:00 PM

do you personally believe the earth is spherical (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)? Chris

Chris
03-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Chris

Don't care.

do you personally believe the earth is spherical (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)?

Don't care.

spurraider21
03-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Don't care.
dodge

Don't care.
dodge

Do you personally believe we landed on the moon in 1969?

Do you personally believe the earth is spherical? (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)

saying "dont care" actually takes more effort than "yes" or "no"

not sure why you'd go to such lengths to hide your opinions

Chris
03-01-2018, 06:46 PM
dodge

dodge

Do you personally believe we landed on the moon in 1969?

Do you personally believe the earth is spherical? (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)

saying "dont care" actually takes more effort than "yes" or "no"

not sure why you'd go to such lengths to hide your opinions

I seriously don't care. You can call it a dodge. Fine.

spurraider21
03-01-2018, 06:51 PM
I seriously don't care. You can call it a dodge. Fine.
:lol i promise i wont bog this down into a discussion about them. i'm just curious. you can pm me and i'll promise to keep it private

RandomGuy
03-02-2018, 09:54 AM
I'm not convinced on this bot thing said the Hamilton68 cofounder :rollin

It wouldn't be convincing in and of itself.

The problem for dumb shits like yourself is that there are first hand accounts of disinformation efforts by the Russians. They aren't really all that secret/secure about it.

In critical thinking, and especially when taking information as a whole, you don't just consider one thing in context. When you get multiple sources beginning to all paint the same picture, you have to start taking that seriously.

Unlike the way anyone should take your opinion about what is true.

RandomGuy
03-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Don't care.

Don't care.

Wow, you really think the moon landings are fake, and the earth is flat. Holeeeee shit. :rollin

spurraider21
03-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Wow, you really think the moon landings are fake, and the earth is flat. Holeeeee shit. :rollin
this is where my suspicion came from

He will get cooked by the Van Allen radiation belt if he goes too high. There is also the dome theory, with the snow globe Earth basically. The dome is impenetrable according to speculation.

RandomGuy
03-02-2018, 12:34 PM
this is where my suspicion came from

The dome theory is one of kooky bible shit.

The thinking a thousand+ years ago was that of an earth with a dome, and water above that dome.

The Bible teaches that the earth was "flat and circular sitting on pillars with a rotating solid sky dome overhead which carried the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars and allowed water to leak through 'windows of heaven' or sluice gates to form clouds and rain
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/dome_of_heavens.html

Chris has hinted at his primitive superstitions before. It would explain a lot.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-02-2018, 06:00 PM

The problem for dumb shits like yourself is that there are first hand accounts of disinformation efforts by the Russians. They aren't really all that secret/secure about it.

In critical thinking, and especially when taking information as a whole, you don't just consider one thing in context. When you get multiple sources beginning to all paint the same picture, you have to start taking that seriously.

Actually critical thinking should result after observing TSA, Chris and most of the other spam accounts painting a picture of their lack of credibility.

Chris
03-02-2018, 06:19 PM
I'm a spam account now.

clambake
03-02-2018, 06:38 PM
I'm a spam account now.

and also, i heard you been rubbing shoulders with a special "someone"

Chris
03-02-2018, 07:30 PM
and also, i heard you been rubbing shoulders with a special "someone"

Bots don't have shoulders.

TSA
01-03-2019, 01:44 AM

Winehole23
01-03-2019, 01:56 AM
The Russian disinfo disinfo op is a thing.

Does that prove the absence of Russian disinfo? Not at all.

What it tends to prove, if anything, is the prevalence of political disinformation.

TSA
01-03-2019, 02:24 AM
The Russian disinfo disinfo op is a thing.

Does that prove the absence of Russian disinfo? Not at all.

What it tends to prove, if anything, is the prevalence of political disinformation.

I don’t see anyone arguing that Russian disinfo isn’t a thing. The point of this thread is to laugh at RandomGuy for not only falling for but feverishly promoting the Russian disinfo disinfo op.

By the way which Russian social media post did you find most influential in terms of swaying voters? I believe the Jesus masturbation meme ranked #1.

Winehole23
01-03-2019, 02:34 AM
I'm not swayed by the narrative that the Russian social media bot farm swayed the election.

A candidate with a $1B war chest shouldn't have lost to the most unpopular -- and clearly the most corrupt and unprincipled -- candidate ever.

Winehole23
01-03-2019, 02:49 AM
the strongest case I've seen so far for the efficacy of Russian disinfo in 2016 is here:

https://global.oup.com/academic/product/cyberwar-9780190915810?cc=us&lang=en&

Jamieson puts emphasis on the disclosure of HRC's ground game to team Trump in September 2016 and efforts to alienate HRC's supporters -- especially African-Americans.

Winehole23
01-03-2019, 02:57 AM
having some idea in advance where HRC was going to spend money on TV ads and otherwise try to get out the vote, would have been a distinct advantage down the stretch.

Winehole23
01-03-2019, 03:07 AM
Voter suppression is a far more convincing explanation, IMO.

It's not an exaggeration to say that hypertechnical applications of election law scrubbed millions of voters nationwide:

We found that between 2014 and 2016, states removed almost 16 million voters from the rolls, and every state in the country can and should do more to protect voters from improper purges.
https://www.brennancenter.org/publication/purges-growing-threat-right-vote

boutons_deux
01-03-2019, 08:18 AM
Pootin/Assange with weekly dribble of the emails hurt Hillary's campaign because the media prioritized the emails.

Comey with his national televised press conference that violated FBI protocol about NOT indicting Hillary while trashing her.

Comey finding emails, but not reading them and immediately telling ratfucker Nunez who immediately went public 10 days before the election caused MI, WI, PA to shift to Trash, Nate Silver, the 3 states that put Trash in the WH.

Hillary was ratfucked by Pootin/Assange (was known to Trash's ratfuckers) and Comey, while Trash ran campaign of lies, hate, xenophobia, racism slurped by AmeriKKKa, esp so-called Christian who love Jesus so much.

a campaign of policies? :lol

a campaign of personal destruction, negative emotions, in America The Beautiful, what our "young military people are dying for" so minority AmeriKKKa can rule

Winehole23
01-03-2019, 10:10 AM
Mike Godwin's FB posts quoting NETWORK PROPAGANDA deliver:

Winehole23
01-03-2019, 10:11 AM

DMC
01-03-2019, 10:13 AM
I don’t see anyone arguing that Russian disinfo isn’t a thing. The point of this thread is to laugh at RandomGuy for not only falling for but feverishly promoting the Russian disinfo disinfo op.

By the way which Russian social media post did you find most influential in terms of swaying voters? I believe the Jesus masturbation meme ranked #1.

What of the Russian disinfo disinfo disinfo? Would that be thwarted somewhat at least by the Russian disinfo disinfo disinfo disinfo? Where that would go next is anyone's guess..

Winehole23
01-03-2019, 10:15 AM
This tweet punctures both-sidesism and the polarization narrative. The Democratic mainstream is about where it was 25 years ago; Republicans got way more radical.

Spurminator
01-03-2019, 11:36 AM

Key word is primary. People who name TV as their primary source for news can still be swayed by online news if it's supplementary (vs. conflictive) with the networks they watch. Fox News and Local News may not have amplified online disinfo ops, but they were also the least likely TV sources to contradict them.

I have always agreed that it's an exaggeration to claim the election was decided by disinformation spread in support of Trump, but it certainly had some impact, however small. The changes Facebook made impacting "news" sites from both sides are a net positive for the public, IMO.

RandomGuy
01-04-2019, 03:13 PM

You didn't read the link in Greenwalds post, did you?

That's funny.

TSA
01-04-2019, 03:59 PM

You didn't read the link in Greenwalds post, did you?

That's funny.

I did and it doesn't change the fact that you were duped by Russian disinfo disinfo.

RandomGuy
02-20-2019, 09:41 AM
This tweet punctures both-sidesism and the polarization narrative. The Democratic mainstream is about where it was 25 years ago; Republicans got way more radical.

Pretty much. I am at the point where "if they are going to accuse us of being socialists/communists no matter how centrist we are, may as well stop trying to play for the center". I doubt I am alone.

The irony that the rightward lunge by the Trump party is providing political maneuver room for the the thing they hate most.

RandomGuy
02-20-2019, 09:44 AM
I did and it doesn't change the fact that you were duped by Russian disinfo disinfo.

Grasping at straws, dude is sad. really really sad.

Any excuse to dismiss evidence of Russian actions to benefit your Dear Leader.

You do know this is exactly what creationists do with evidence of evolution, Cosmored does with evidence of moon landings, and flat earthers do with evidence of round earth, right?

RandomGuy
02-20-2019, 09:45 AM
Voter suppression is a far more convincing explanation, IMO.

It's not an exaggeration to say that hypertechnical applications of election law scrubbed millions of voters nationwide:

https://www.brennancenter.org/publication/purges-growing-threat-right-vote

At some point, the dam will break. GOP is desperately trying to backstop their demographic implosion, doubling down on white protestant evangelicals. Not really a long term strategy.

RandomGuy
06-06-2019, 04:00 PM

Russia's manipulation of Twitter was far vaster than believed
https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/06/05/study-russia-cybersecurity-twitter-1353543

Russia's infamous troll farm conducted a campaign on Twitter before the 2016 elections that was larger, more coordinated and more effective than previously known, research from cybersecurity firm Symantec out Wednesday concluded.

----------------------

https://www.symantec.com/blogs/threat-intelligence/twitterbots-propaganda-disinformation

Key Findings
The operation was carefully planned, with accounts often registered months before they were used – and well in advance of the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The average time between account creation and first tweet was 177 days.
A core group of main accounts was used to push out new content. These were often ”fake news” outlets masquerading as regional news outlets or pretended to be political organizations.
A much larger pool of auxiliary accounts was used to amplify messages pushed out by the main accounts. These usually pretended to be individuals.
The campaign directed propaganda at both sides of the liberal/conservative political divide in the U.S., in particular the more disaffected elements of both camps.
Most accounts were primarily automated, but they would frequently show signs of manual intervention, such as posting original content or slightly changing the wording of reposted contented, presumably in an attempt to make them appear more authentic and reduce the risk of their deletion. Fake news accounts were set up to monitor blog activity and automatically push new blog posts to Twitter. Auxiliary accounts were configured to retweet content pushed out by the main accounts.
The most retweeted account garnered over 6 million retweets. Only a small fraction (1,850) of those retweets came from other accounts within the dataset, meaning many of the retweets could have come from genuine Twitter users.

TSA
01-30-2023, 10:34 AM

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1619029819584565249

They are a useful tool for seeing how social media operations are tied into other Russian Propaganda.

The only thing really funny here is that you think your weak sauce criticisms are somehow better than they are. :lol

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1619029849125060608

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1619029853264826370

Winehole23
01-30-2023, 02:45 PM
TSA with no verbalizable take on his own post, very common.

Reck
01-30-2023, 07:53 PM
TSA bot activated.

TSA
01-31-2023, 11:53 AM
TSA with no verbalizable take on his own post, very common.

Sorry. I'm laughing my fucking ass off at RandomGuy and Reck's takes on Hamilton68. That better you whiny little bitch?

TSA
01-31-2023, 11:54 AM
TSA bot activated.

aCtUaL aNaLySts :rollin

WrOnG pEr pAr :rollin

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 12:07 PM

Huh? 25 years ago Clinton was working with Gramm and was economically and socially a neocon. Hillary was spouting fear of large black men rhetoric while stumping for said bill. SCOTUS nominations are one thing sure but as for actually democratic policy and policy pushes this take is ignorant.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 12:09 PM
TSA trying to claim major victory after plainly stating that Hillary Clinton smuggled in Haitian babies to eat them.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 12:09 PM
FFS Warren, Sanders, and AOC are democratic leadership nowadays either institutionally or in the narrative. There was no analog 25 years ago.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 12:14 PM
O h and should be noted that one of Joey's best friends in his home schooling days was a guy named Chris. I don't knwo that they are the same but it would make sense given the similarity in white trash conservatism.

Have fun giving credence to that.

TSA
01-31-2023, 12:18 PM
O h and should be noted that one of Joey's best friends in his home schooling days was a guy named Chris. I don't knwo that they are the same but it would make sense given the similarity in white trash conservatism.

Have fun giving credence to that.

You been drinking early today?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 02:27 PM
You been drinking early today?

If you are not Joey's friend from back then then fine but the two of you acting like white trash useful idiots would be consistent with his friend from back in the day.

That you are trying to deflect by such inflammatory commentary is very telling. Try harder.

TSA
01-31-2023, 02:32 PM
If you are not Joey's friend from back then then fine but the two of you acting like white trash useful idiots would be consistent with his friend from back in the day.

That you are trying to deflect by such inflammatory commentary is very telling. Try harder.

What the fuck are you on? :rollin

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 02:35 PM
What the fuck are you on? :rollin

Is it too hard to grasp that Joey had/has a friend with your same name?

See I don't think it is too difficult for you to grasp so then why would you instead take this tactic of discrediting me as incoherent? Have you talked to anyone about your disassociative tendencies?

spurraider21
01-31-2023, 02:36 PM
Is it too hard to grasp that Joey had/has a friend with your same name?

See I don't think it is too difficult for you to grasp so then why would you instead take this tactic of discrediting me as incoherent? Have you talked to anyone about your disassociative tendencies?
what makes you think TSA's name is Chris?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 02:37 PM
what makes you think TSA's name is Chris?

Everyone calling him Qris and Chris

spurraider21
01-31-2023, 02:40 PM
Everyone calling him Qris and Chris
that is daboom1, who formerly went by username Chris until for some reason he decided to scrap that handle

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 02:43 PM
that is daboom1, who formerly went by username Chris until for some reason he decided to scrap that handle

well that is the question. you do realize that he uses multiple accounts right? their behavior is consistent but as I said I could not be sure. the point is that it should not be hard to discern where I was coming from. He deflected entirely out of hand.

spurraider21
01-31-2023, 02:47 PM
well that is the question. you do realize that he uses multiple accounts right? their behavior is consistent but as I said I could not be sure. the point is that it should not be hard to discern where I was coming from. He deflected entirely out of hand.
nah, Chris/Qris/daboom is effectively a bot. cant really type out an original thought into a sentence. almost exclusively responds via sharing a tweet or maybe a very short canned line/talking point

i give TSA more credit than that, though he also constantly goes to the well of unreliable sources for opinions. like technofog, john solomon, etc. his go-to for a while was a grocery store manager who ran the site conservativetreehouse. those were fun times

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 02:49 PM
nah, Chris/Qris/daboom is effectively a bot. cant really type out an original thought into a sentence. almost exclusively responds via sharing a tweet or maybe a very short canned line/talking point

i give TSA more credit than that, though he also constantly goes to the well of unreliable sources for opinions. like technofog, john solomon, etc. his go-to for a while was a grocery store manager who ran the site conservativetreehouse. those were fun times

If you say so. they both troll twitter/drudge for soundbites and post them obliviously.

spurraider21
01-31-2023, 02:52 PM
If you say so. they both troll twitter/drudge for soundbites and post them obliviously.
TSA will actually engage in a conversation. you wont get that out of qris

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 02:54 PM
TSA will actually engage in a conversation. you wont get that out of qris

So he gets on one account to prop up the other and argues on the one. They are the same takes after all. It is well known that both of them use multiple accounts. TSA has made a mockery of it. Now he acts like I am talking crazy? . . . .

spurraider21
01-31-2023, 02:58 PM
So he gets on one account to prop up the other and argues on the one. They are the same takes after all. It is well known that both of them use multiple accounts. TSA has made a mockery of it. Now he acts like I am talking crazy? . . . .
you are

TSA
01-31-2023, 02:59 PM

You are a fucking idiot.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:02 PM
You are a fucking idiot.

and then there are responses like these. act more dissociative and ignore the obvious issues please.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:02 PM
you are

how so?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:12 PM
That is what I thought because speculating on people using multiple accounts in a location notorious for it is is not crazy. No speculation would be a benefit for said trolls though.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 03:21 PM

:lol The Publix Pundit

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 03:27 PM

Two very different people who have used several screen names.

TSAnon is basically intelligent. Qhris is not.

Both swallow most of the conspiracy theories that have circulated since Black President™ made his first run; i.e, they are birther pizzagate Q-tards and no one should ever let them forget that.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:31 PM
Two very different people who have used several screen names.

TSAnon is basically intelligent. Qhris is not.

Both swallow most of the conspiracy theories that have circulated since Black President™ made his first run; i.e, they are birther pizzagate Q-tards and no one should ever let them forget that.

The daboom account generally doesn't respond. Effectively the only difference is that TSA will let you get your jollies by interacting with you so you can get your gotchas and the other one does not. They are both equally stupid in their delusional takes.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 03:38 PM
The daboom account generally doesn't respond. Effectively the only difference is that TSA will let you get your jollies by interacting with you so you can get your gotchas and the other one does not. They are both equally stupid in their delusional takes.

Both are comically partisan. Qhris just reads headlines and tweets and bots them on the board here. TSA takes deep dives into his confirmation bias isolation tank and eventually drowns in it, forcing himself into believing things like Satanists influence jury members by using Cat Stevens songs to control their minds.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:40 PM
Both are comically partisan. Qhris just reads headlines and tweets and bots them on the board here. TSA takes deep dives into his confirmation bias isolation tank and eventually drowns in it, forcing himself into believing things like Satanists influence jury members by using Cat Stevens songs to control their minds.

And again you are mistaking your level of interaction with actual depth.

They both post the same 4chan stupidity. One talks and the other doesn't. Their logic is still the same; you just get to tell the one why it's stupid and don't the other.

leemajors
01-31-2023, 03:43 PM

TSA is def not Chris :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:45 PM
TSA is def not Chris :lol

Okay. I'm not sure how you can be sure but okay.

Monostradamus
01-31-2023, 03:46 PM
TSA and Chris/daboom1 are not the same person lol.

I’m pretty sure TSA is from San Diego. He used to post as TheSanityAnnex until he put all his eggs in the Pizzagate basket.

Meanwhile Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656)/@daboom1 is an angry Christofascist in Texas who lives at home with his liberal parents :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:48 PM
TSA and Chris/daboom1 are not the same person lol.

I’m pretty sure TSA is from San Diego. He used to post as TheSanityAnnex until he put all his eggs in the Pizzagate basket.

Meanwhile Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656)/@daboom1 is an angry Christofascist in Texas who lives at home with his liberal parents :lmao

He posted on a lot more than the sannity annex. he rolled out a ton of alts on me a few years ago when I put him on ignore.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:49 PM
Regardless I want to know if this Chris is Joey's friend from back in the day.

leemajors
01-31-2023, 03:50 PM
Okay. I'm not sure how you can be sure but okay.

I've been talking to him for years, he's from SD, loves IPAs and has pretty good taste in music. I pretty much completely disagree with most of his political takes, but will be happy to have a beer with him the next time he's in Austin or I am in San Diego.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 03:52 PM
And it should be noted that the Chris I know lived in San Diego for awhile before he AWOLed the marine corps. He then moved back in with his mom. I've been talking to them both for years too and I know all about his hip hop preferences from the club thread. It still fits.

TSA
01-31-2023, 04:04 PM
And again you are mistaking your level of interaction with actual depth.
ChumpDumper doesn't get to interact with me, but he tries to. I've had him on ignore for years and I see notifications that he tries to interact pretty much every time I post. One of the most pathetic things I've seen on this board.

TSA
01-31-2023, 04:05 PM
I've been talking to him for years, he's from SD, loves IPAs and has pretty good taste in music. I pretty much completely disagree with most of his political takes, but will be happy to have a beer with him the next time he's in Austin or I am in San Diego.

:bobo

TSA
01-31-2023, 04:06 PM
And it should be noted that the Chris I know lived in San Diego for awhile before he AWOLed the marine corps. He then moved back in with his mom. I've been talking to them both for years too and I know all about his hip hop preferences from the club thread. It still fits.

You are a fucking idiot.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:10 PM
You are a fucking idiot.

It's amusing how you address other things head on but you deflect here.

Chris used to be all gung ho for the marine corps. Talked about joining up a lot. Then went AWOL out of infantry school at Camp Pendleton which is where again? Moved back in with mom in NE San Antonio. If that is not you fine you could easily just say but the more I hear about your claims the better it all fits.

TSA
01-31-2023, 04:15 PM
It's amusing how you address other things head on but you deflect here.

Chris used to be all gung ho for the marine corps. Talked about joining up a lot. Then went AWOL out of infantry school at Camp Pendleton which is where again? Moved back in with mom in NE San Antonio. If that is not you fine you could easily just say but the more I hear about your claims the better it all fits.

You are such a fucking idiot lol.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:20 PM
You are such a fucking idiot lol.

And you fit what I am talking about very well. Used to live in San Diego, now lives with Mom -damn that is a long time too- and has things like living with Mom and failing at his life goal that would cause the dissociative behavior you display. That is why I stopped interacting with you. Playing along with people like you is unhealthy for all involved. You are pathological about your troll accounts.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 04:22 PM
And again you are mistaking your level of interaction with actual depth.TSA has me on ignore because he gets too embarrassed when I remind him what a fool he's been.

They both post the same 4chan stupidity. One talks and the other doesn't. Their logic is still the same; you just get to tell the one why it's stupid and don't the other.
TSA clearly functions in society -- I'm not so sure about Qhris. One can be intelligent and fall for conspiracy theories. I thought Nbadan was pretty intelligent as well but he bought into some pretty loony shit too.

You can't say every person who believes conspiracy theories is outright stupid. I think the common trait is a certain kind of hubris or narcissism that makes these people adopt this kind of "knowledge" to make them feel more special than their fairly boring lives realistically will allow. I think with Qhris stems from resentment at the success of others. With TSA, he looks at his admitted success and asks himself "Is this all there is? More avocados? There has to be some way I can become a rebel hero."

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 04:23 PM
ChumpDumper doesn't get to interact with me, but he tries to. I've had him on ignore for years and I see notifications that he tries to interact pretty much every time I post. One of the most pathetic things I've seen on this board.

I find your boycott and endless commenting about me pretty amusing.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:24 PM
TSA has me on ignore because he gets too embarrassed when I remind him what a fool he's been.

TSA clearly functions in society -- I'm not so sure about Qhris. One can be intelligent and fall for conspiracy theories. I thought Nbadan was pretty intelligent as well but he bought into some pretty loony shit too.

You can't say every person who believes conspiracy theories is outright stupid. I think the common trait is a certain kind of hubris or narcissism that makes these people adopt this kind of "knowledge" to make them feel more special than their fairly boring lives realistically will allow. I think with Qhris stems from resentment at the success of others. With TSA, he looks at his admitted success and asks himself "Is this all there is? More avocados? There has to be some way I can become a rebel hero."

All I see is you think you know one and don't know the other. So ten years ago when you were going round and round with those two accounts who are those two on now?

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 04:30 PM
All I see is you think you know one and don't know the other. So ten years ago when you were going round and round with those two accounts who are those two on now?

Chris --> daboom. Same guy.

TheSanityAnnex --> TSA. Same guy.

All I see is you think you know both as one person you actually knew IRL. I don't think it's that small a world. I think you might be looking to confirm your own bias the way TSA does.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:35 PM

All I see is you think you know both as one person you actually knew IRL. I don't think it's that small a world. I think you might be looking to confirm your own bias the way TSA does.

I know for a fact that TSA has dozens of accounts. He trotted them out when I made him feel stupid and put him on ignore.

Joey is who he is. He posts here. You know I knew him back then because you got all uncomfortable with the reveal back in the day. Joey had a friend Chris and they were thick as thieves. That Chris went to boot camp and infantry training school in Camp Pendleton before he went AWOL. He then moved back in with his Mom.

I'm not saying that it is certain but the shoe does fit.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:42 PM

Also the accounts in question then were ig and another I cannot recall. You remember: back when the board was unmoderated at all and it was basically you and those two in the club 10 hours a day taking up the whole front page. You have no idea who they were do you?

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 04:47 PM
Also the accounts in question then were ig and another I cannot recall. You remember: back when the board was unmoderated at all and it was basically you and those two in the club 10 hours a day taking up the whole front page. You have no idea who they were do you?One backdoor outed himself and DMC tried doxxing both of us. The other one was more of a tagalong. I think both are still posting here under different names but I'm not inclined to confirm that. I believe we've all learned our lessons from those days except DMC.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 04:50 PM
I know for a fact that TSA has dozens of accounts. He trotted them out when I made him feel stupid and put him on ignore.Sure. Only a few posters use more than one screen name very regularly. TSA isn't one of them.

Joey is who he is. He posts here. You know I knew him back then because you got all uncomfortable with the reveal back in the day. Joey had a friend Chris and they were thick as thieves. That Chris went to boot camp and infantry training school in Camp Pendleton before he went AWOL. He then moved back in with his Mom.

I'm not saying that it is certain but the shoe does fit.
They're both much less intelligent than they want to be but they really don't interact with each other. Not seeing it.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:51 PM
One backdoor outed himself and DMC tried doxxing both of us. I think both are still posting here under different names but I'm not inclined to confirm that. I believe we've all learned our lessons from those days except DMC.

All I am trying to say is that you get wrapped up in things and they are actively trying to deceive you. That is the whole point of having multiple accounts.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:53 PM
Sure. Only a few posters use more than one screen name very regularly. TSA isn't one of them.

They're both much less intelligent than they want to be but they really don't interact with each other. Not seeing it.

So you think that when someone logs into an alt they are always going to talk to themselves or something? You know he has a bunch of accounts and has shown to use them.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 04:54 PM
All I am trying to say is that you get wrapped up in things and they are actively trying to deceive you.I'm pretty much not wrapped up in that anymore and never was in favor of doxxing people here -- I actually disapproved when TSA tried it on some old dude. If those former rivals are here and planning some grand revenge, lol. I hope we've all moved beyond that.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:55 PM
I'm pretty much not wrapped up in that anymore and never was in favor of doxxing people here -- I actually disapproved when TSA tried it on some old dude. If those former rivals are here and planning some grand revenge, lol. I hope we've all moved beyond that.

I'm not saying you are. . .

Joey still has a friend Chris who used to live in San Diego and then moved back in with his mother. You going to address that or just ignore it?

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 04:56 PM
So you think that when someone logs into an alt they are always going to talk to themselves or something?No. I'm just saying people don't use the alts they have created as much as you think.

You know he has a bunch of accounts and has shown to use them.The novelty wears off fairly quickly IMO.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 04:57 PM
No. I'm just saying people don't use the alts they have created as much as you think.

The novelty wears off fairly quickly IMO.

I am just saying he does. You really like making up arguments for me. And speak for yourself. TSA did so for years but he stopped recently because the novelty wore off? smh.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 04:59 PM
I am just saying he does. You really like making up arguments for me.If your argument he isn't currently using alts much at all, I agree.

If your argument is he currently uses alts a lot, I disagree.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 05:01 PM
If your argument he isn't currently using alts much at all, I agree.

If your argument is he currently uses alts a lot, I disagree.

I am just saying he uses alts. Always has and there is no reason to think he ever stopped. Frankly, if you look at this place and think there are still not a lot of alts you are an idiot. Ducks and others live on that shit.

TSA
01-31-2023, 05:10 PM
Fuzz went off the deep end lol.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 05:11 PM
I am just saying he uses alts. Always has and there is no reason to think he ever stopped. Frankly, if you look at this place and think there are still not a lot of alts you are an idiot. Ducks and others live on that shit.There are some alts; there just aren't that many posters to believe the place is rife with them.

:lol what do you think are ducks' other accounts?

FuzzyLumpkins
Fuzz went off the deep end lol.

How so? You could easily say that you didn't AWOL form the marine corps and move back in with Mom like Joey's friend named Chris.

FuzzyLumpkins
There are some alts; there just aren't that many posters to believe the place is rife with them.

:lol what do you think are ducks' other accounts?

Hemisfair

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 05:12 PM
Hemisfair

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 05:15 PM

I didn't come up with the idea myself and HemisphereArena and ducks behavior is consistent.

Let's try this a different way. I have four accounts I use to post on this board. Can you name one?

pgardn
01-31-2023, 05:15 PM
so scared of mothah russia. it's fucking hilarious!

Yeah.
Russia can be trusted.
No reason to be worried.
No effect on world wide energy, no effect on anything.

The war is fkn hilarious...
Russia has no ability to affect world wide events.

I am going to say Russia is significant enough for every country on Earth to take them seriously and keep up with what they do.
Just like they should do with the US. There is no turtling up. Sorry.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 05:18 PM
I didn't come up with the idea myself and HemisphereArena and ducks behavior is consistent.:lolK

Let's try this a different way. I have four accounts I use to post on this board. Can you name one?I mean you could be lying about having four in the first place. That would be a pretty good troll.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 05:19 PM
Yeah.
Russia can be trusted.
No reason to be worried.

It's common for men who have to come up with notions of masculinity on their own to mistake bravery for having no fear at all.

Monostradamus
01-31-2023, 05:19 PM
I didn't come up with the idea myself and HemisphereArena and ducks behavior is consistent.

Let's try this a different way. I have four accounts I use to post on this board. Can you name one?
Only four? Psssh rookie numbers.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 05:20 PM
:lolK

I mean you could be lying about having four in the first place. That would be a pretty good troll.

So you cannot and instead claim that I am lying. I posit that you don't see as well as you think you do.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 05:21 PM
Only four? Psssh rookie numbers.

I know right. Once LJ said just keep it out of the main page I made them. Mostly to keep people mad at me from my commentary here off my ass when talking sports. Chump has no idea and thinks I must be lying. That's what is laughable.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 05:25 PM
So you cannot and instead claim that I am lying. I posit that you don't see as well as you think you do.You really like making arguments for me.

I said you could be lying.

I posit that I care much less than you do about who is an alt and who isn't.

Let's try this a different way. How often do you use your three alts?

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 05:25 PM
I know right. Once LJ said just keep it out of the main page I made them. Mostly to keep people mad at me from my commentary here off my ass when talking sports. Chump has no idea and thinks I must be lying. That's what is laughable.Now you are lying about what I posted.

I posit you rather like lying.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2023, 05:29 PM
You really like making arguments for me.

I said you could be lying.

I posit that I care much less than you do about who is an alt and who isn't.

Let's try this a different way. How often do you use your three alts?

So now for the Joey defense of not caring. You obviously care very much or you wouldn't be so insistent. You know this because that is your response ot Joey when he uses this tactic.

And now you are splitting hairs. You posited only that I could be lying and did not consider the alternatives. Just like you don't acknowledge Joey's friend Chris' story. You go ahed and be pigheaded Im bored.

I use them all the time. You have no idea who I am then.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2023, 05:38 PM
So now for the Joey defense of not caring. You obviously care very much or you wouldn't be so insistent. You know this because that is your response ot Joey when he uses this tactic.I can't genuinely be less concerned about alts than you? :lol

And now you are splitting hairs. You posited only that I could be lying and did not consider the alternatives. Just like you don't acknowledge Joey's friend Chris' story. You go ahed and be pigheaded Im bored.So now YOU don't care.:lmao

I use them all the time. You have no idea who I am then.Do you care whether I do or not?

Ef-man
01-31-2023, 07:31 PM
Hemisfair

If I were a betting man, yes, they are one and the same as their IQs are about the same, just with a different tone.

ElNono
02-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Hemisfair

lol, he's definitely a sock puppet account, nobody is legitimately that stupid.

That said, I don't think it's ducks. Maybe Thread.

Ef-man
02-01-2023, 09:05 AM

I say the same about ducks, nobody can be that stupid. Just someone with a serious commitment (or major mental issues).

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 02:01 PM

I think Thread is ducks too. He loves to start threads. It's all about any attention he can get with that guy.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 02:02 PM
I can't genuinely be less concerned about alts than you? :lol

So now YOU don't care.:lmao

Do you care whether I do or not?

You've got Joey brain rot with this care thing. If you want to pretend that my caring about things somehow gives you a win you have fun with that.

You should find ig, joey, or someone willing to engage on that level with you.

spurraider21
02-01-2023, 02:06 PM
I think Thread is ducks too. He loves to start threads. It's all about any attention he can get with that guy.
just stop

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 02:08 PM
just stop

No. Don't worry I won't scrutinize who your alts are.

TSA
02-01-2023, 02:33 PM

You haven't guessed a single one correctly but do continue to guess wrong and look like a fucking idiot.

spurraider21
02-01-2023, 02:43 PM
you deducing

https://zuts.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/a-beautiful-mind-nash-on-campus.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 02:54 PM
you deducing

https://zuts.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/a-beautiful-mind-nash-on-campus.jpg

And you think you know? I am obviously stating uncertainty. You guys were poopooing me when I said Hemisfair is an alt and now that Nono confirmed it you've switched approach.

I'm not taking you at face value SR. Instead I am thinking why would someone discourage people from discussing the topic. That is not hard to figure.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 02:55 PM
You haven't guessed a single one correctly but do continue to guess wrong and look like a fucking idiot.

And you know this how?

spurraider21
02-01-2023, 02:57 PM
And you think you know?
yes, i think i would know if i had alts

I'm not taking you at face value SR. Instead I am thinking why would someone discourage people from discussing the topic. That is not hard to figure.
beautifulmind.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 02:58 PM
yes, i think i would know if i had alts

You know what an unreliable witness is right? I don't find you trustworthy SR. So go ahead with megalomania. You likely need the pick me up.

And that was a dodge anyway. I was saying how do you know I wrong on the other. You latched onto the new response right away.

spurraider21
02-01-2023, 02:59 PM
You know what an unreliable witness is right? I don't find you trustworthy SR. So go ahead with megalomania. You likely need the pick me up.
you're right go ahead. dont let me get in the way of your pepe silvia moment

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:01 PM
you're right go ahead. dont let me get in the way of your pepe silvia moment

But you re very much so being obstructionist. This is my entire point of you being disingenuous. Your just upset I am talking about it and speculating. Why could that be. It certainly is not for my benefit.

spurraider21
02-01-2023, 03:08 PM
But you re very much so being obstructionist. This is my entire point of you being disingenuous. Your just upset I am talking about it and speculating. Why could that be. It certainly is not for my benefit.
how am i obstructing? how am i getting in the way of your sleuthing? am i cutting the power to your house? disrupting your internet? you are free to ignore my advice.

but like... ok. lets get in your head. you think i have a skeleton in my closet. lets assume its true. i have an alt (or alts!) that i am deeply concerned you will uncover following your investigation. i mean, whats the worst case scenario for me. that my alt is... snakeboy? hemisfair? kingkev? ok, you uncover it. what happens? how am i harmed in such a manner that i was going out of my way to stop you from finding out?

you make no sense. but go on, do your thing brah

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:11 PM
You've got Joey brain rot with this care thing. If you want to pretend that my caring about things somehow gives you a win you have fun with that.

You should find ig, joey, or someone willing to engage on that level with you.Why? You haven't stop engaging yet even after you said you would.

TSA
02-01-2023, 03:18 PM
And you think you know? I am obviously stating uncertainty. You guys were poopooing me when I said Hemisfair is an alt and now that Nono confirmed it you've switched approach.

You said Hemisfair was Ducks' alt and ElNono did not confirm and actually said the opposite you stupid fucking idiot.

TSA
02-01-2023, 03:19 PM
And you know this how?

Because you are a fucking idiot.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:22 PM
how am i obstructing? how am i getting in the way of your sleuthing? am i cutting the power to your house? disrupting your internet? you are free to ignore my advice.

but like... ok. lets get in your head. you think i have a skeleton in my closet. lets assume its true. i have an alt (or alts!) that i am deeply concerned you will uncover following your investigation. i mean, whats the worst case scenario for me. that my alt is... snakeboy? hemisfair? kingkev? ok, you uncover it. what happens? how am i harmed in such a manner that i was going out of my way to stop you from finding out?

you make no sense. but go on, do your thing brah

:lol I make one obviously flippant comment and you latch onto it like a rottweiller.

And now here you are saying that there is no potential loss for alts being revealed, but to rebut that one simply needs to ask why someone would want to create alts. I do it personally so I can be left alone on other forums. People were following me to the main board angry. I would lose that.

TSA uses it for power. When I made him feel stupid in the past he rolled out all kinds of alts to get back at me.

For you, I could not possibly know. That doesn't mean it is or is not the case. your argument is inconclusive beyond typical Joey posturing of "you cannot hurt me." I don't know why you and Chump are so obstructionist. I just know that you are.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:23 PM
Why? You haven't stop engaging yet even after you said you would.

More Joey brain rot. That was yesterday and today is today. This is not hard.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:23 PM
:lol I make one obviously flippant comment and you latch onto it like a rottweiller.

And now here you are saying that there is no potential loss for alts being revealed, but to rebut that one simply needs to ask why someone would want to create alts. I do it personally so I can be left alone on other forums. People were following me to the main board angry. I would lose that.

TSA uses it for power. When I made him feel stupid in the past he rolled out all kinds of alts to get back at me.

For you, I could not possibly know. That doesn't mean it is or is not the case. your argument is inconclusive beyond typical Joey posturing of "you cannot hurt me." I don't know why you and Chump are so obstructionist. I just know that you are.

How is mocking you obstructionist?

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:24 PM
More Joey brain rot. That was yesterday and today is today. This is not hard.You care today?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:25 PM
You said Hemisfair was Ducks' alt and ElNono did not confirm and actually said the opposite you stupid fucking idiot.

I said I think that ie uncertainty. Nuance has always been hard on you. Hemisfair is an alt. We are uncertain exactly who he is. That is where I am at.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:26 PM
You care today?

You were being very boring much like today. I'm already getting bored again though with your "who cares? I don't" insistence.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:33 PM
You were being very boring much like today. I'm already getting bored again though with your "who cares? I don't" insistence.

But you're the one who said you didn't care about having a conversation. I said I definitely care less about alts these days than you do. You can't really deny that.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:35 PM
How is mocking you obstructionist?

if you do not understand how ridicule can dissuade people from an activity or drive them away then you are an idiot. granted its adolescent behavior but it is what it is and about all you can do.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:36 PM
if you do not understand how ridicule can dissuade people from an activity or drive them away then you are an idiot. granted its adolescent behavior but it is what it is and about all you can do.Are you dissuaded?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:36 PM
By the way i am not responding to the "who cares" line of nonsense anymore. No interest in your red herring.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:37 PM
By the way i am not responding to the "who cares" line of nonsense anymore. No interest in your red herring.

I mean I know you care. You're just loathe to admit it now so you'll see it from time to time. It's your cow farts.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Are you dissuaded?

What difference does that make? Your ego is weird man, how you lens through it.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:38 PM
What difference does that make? Your ego is weird man, how you lens through it.Sounds like you're not obstructed at all.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:39 PM
I mean I know you care. You're just loathe to admit it now so you'll see it from time to time. It's your cow farts.

Ahh so then you are trying to discredit me to others. I am just like CC huh? Your goals become clear. Thank you.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:39 PM
Sounds like you're not obstructed at all.

Just because its not working doesn't mean there is no intent. This is not hard.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:41 PM
Ahh so then you are trying to discredit me to others. I am just like CC huh? Your goals become clear. Thank you.
My goal is to ridicule you. You do a bang up job discrediting yourself. Thank you.

Just because its not working doesn't mean there is no intent. This is not hard.
My goal is to ridicule you when you're being ridiculous. This is not hard.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:43 PM
My goal is to ridicule you. You do a bang up job discrediting yourself. Thank you.

My goal is to ridicule you when you're being ridiculous. This is not hard.

That is not mutually exclusive with what I am saying, Chump. You've laid out you are trying to discredit me already.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:45 PM
That is not mutually exclusive with what I am saying, Chump. You've laid out you are trying to discredit me already.

Where?

You're projecting this ego thing quite a bit.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:46 PM
Where?

You're projecting this ego thing quite a bit.

Address the mutual exclusivity issue. Want to talk about shitty deductions. . . .

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 03:49 PM
Address the mutual exclusivity issue.I think in this case they are and I am the only real authority when it comes to my intentions.

Want to talk about shitty deductions. . . .You've got plenty of them. Thinking you personally know TSA and Chris because you apparently know Joey.:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 03:53 PM
I think in this case they are and I am the only real authority when it comes to my intentions.

You've got plenty of them. Thinking you personally know TSA and Chris because you apparently know Joey.:lol

Sure but you think people here should take you at face value? I don't.

Remember yesterday when you said thought there were not that many alts around here? I really liked how today you responded to the hater account at face value today. You do it with Ghazi too.

I don't "know" TSA. I did know Joey and his friend Chris back in the day though. I recognized him from pics he posted. That Chris did live in San Diego before going AWOL and moving back in with Mom. There is a poster named Chris here. I get the uncertainty. I do think in terms of probability after all.

And you punted the mutual exclusivity argument again. You clearly have intent behind your ridicule.

TSA
02-01-2023, 03:57 PM
https://dontgetserious.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/crazy-Spiderman-Pointing-Memes.png

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 04:05 PM
:lol 23 guests

ChumpDumper
02-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Sure but you think people here should take you at face value? I don't.Which is precisely why I allowed for the possibility of your lying.

Remember yesterday when you said thought there were not that many alts around here? I really liked how today you responded to the hater account at face value today. You do it with Ghazi too.I'm glad you liked it?

I don't "know" TSA. I did know Joey and his friend Chris back in the day though. I recognized him from pics he posted. That Chris did live in San Diego before going AWOL and moving back in with Mom. There is a poster named Chris here. I get the uncertainty. I do think in terms of probability after all.I don't think you do.

And you punted the mutual exclusivity argument again. You clearly have intent behind your ridicule.I addressed it head on. You don't like that I ridicule you just because you're ridiculous. You think I'm lying and want to discourage your quest to find old acquaintances in random message board alts based on your idea of probability.

On the contrary, I really hope you continue to do this.:tu

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 05:12 PM
Which is precisely why I allowed for the possibility of your lying.

I'm glad you liked it?

I don't think you do.

I addressed it head on. You don't like that I ridicule you just because you're ridiculous. You think I'm lying and want to discourage your quest to find old acquaintances in random message board alts based on your idea of probability.

On the contrary, I really hope you continue to do this.:tu

You addressed it by doubling down on the assertion: "I think they do and I am an authority." That is not an argument but just more of your weird ego shining through. You even undermined your argument in your attempt to score points here. Anonymous message board claims should be taken with a grain of salt.

I don't rely on my assertion that I knew Joey. I demonstrated it years ago on this board. You were there then because you were whiny bitch to me back then too. There is a difference.

koriwhat
02-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Yeah.
Russia can be trusted.
No reason to be worried.

I am going to say Russia is significant enough for every country on Earth to take them seriously and keep up with what they do.
Just like they should do with the US. There is no turtling up. Sorry.

Quoting me from 2018 and in no context to Ukraine/Russia must be some real mental gymnastics for ST's biggest cry baby. :tu

koriwhat
02-01-2023, 05:31 PM

I mean you're already a fraud bro just from your lies of 20+ yrs ago. Tell me more about how I'm 45 yrs old when I'm not. :lmao

You're such a little bitch bro.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 05:32 PM
I mean you're already a fraud bro just from your lies of 20+ yrs ago. Tell me more about how I'm 45 yrs old when I'm not. :lmao

You're such a little bitch bro.

Does your friend Chris post here?

koriwhat
02-01-2023, 05:33 PM
I don't rely on my assertion that I knew Joey. I demonstrated it years ago on this board. You were there then because you were whiny bitch to me back then too. There is a difference.

You didn't know me. You might've known one person I knew but you most def didn't know me. Again, tell me how I'm 45 yrs old when I'm not. Or better yet be a fucking man and come at me like a real man and not a little bitch who's safe behind his PC anonymously.

koriwhat
02-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Does your friend Chris post here?

Who's Chris? I know a ton of Chris'... Is your Mom's name Linda? See how easy it is to play make believe with your bitchass? :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 05:34 PM
You didn't know me. You might've known one person I knew but you most def didn't know me. Again, tell me how I'm 45 yrs old when I'm not. Or better yet be a fucking man and come at me like a real man and not a little bitch who's safe behind his PC anonymously.

How old are you then Joey? And where is Chris?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Who's Chris? I know a ton of Chris'... Is your Mom's name Linda? See how easy it is to play make believe with your bitchass? :lmao

Do you have a friend named Chris who posts here?

koriwhat
02-01-2023, 05:36 PM
How old are you then Joey? And where is Chris?

LMAO WTF are you even talking about dumbfuck?

Do you have a friend named Chris who posts here?

The fuck if I know Ms. 21 Questions. Go ask your parents why they raised a pussy like you bro.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 05:37 PM
LMAO WTF are you even talking about dumbfuck?

The fuck if I know Ms. 21 Questions. Go ask your parents why they raised a pussy like you bro.

You admit you know Cheryl. If you know her I would assume you know Chris too. you used to hang out with him all the time back then.

pgardn
02-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Quoting me from 2018 and in no context to Ukraine/Russia must be some real mental gymnastics for ST's biggest cry baby. :tu

You need some help here.

Russia and Ukraine have been fighting along the eastern border since 2014.Russia under Putin also invaded Georgia, Crimea, Chechnya, North Caucus, South Ossetia…. BEFORE 2018.

So now you can default to not giving a fk.
Commence not caring.

Initiate the “Koriwhat turtle up”

koriwhat
02-01-2023, 05:39 PM
You admit you know Cheryl. If you know her I would assume you know Chris too. you used to hang out with him all the time back then.

LMAO I mentioned she had a brother a while back so what's new that you got to throw against the wall dumbfuck? And if he posted here I wouldn't know and wouldn't care anyhow. :lmao

You need some help here.
Russia and Ukraine have been fighting along the eastern border since 2014.
Russia under Putin also invaded Georgia, Crimea, Chechnya, North Caucus, South Ossetia…. BEFORE 2018.

So now you can default to not giving a fk.
Commence not caring.

IDGAF! Go cry to someone that cares PG.

koriwhat
02-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Dumbfuck Fuzzy everyday...
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/MkIAAOSwM5Ni1~8R/s-l500.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 05:41 PM
LMAO I mentioned she had a brother a while back so what's new that you got to throw against the wall dumbfuck? And if he posted here I wouldn't know and wouldn't care anyhow. :lmao

IDGAF! Go cry to someone that cares PG.

You mentioned his name when you outed him too? I am trying to be circumspect. Back in the day you throwing him under the bus is when I decided you were scum. Acted like good friends when you were together.