PDA

View Full Version : Pussy judicial system stops Dad from attacking Nassar

Fabbs
02-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Dad will probably be charged too. :rolleyes

You lawyer types that love this system can eat shit.

Judge Fabbs would have gladly granted the Dad an hour with Nassar.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/father-of-victims-lunges-at-ex-usa-gymnastics-doctor-in-court/ar-BBIC8NW?ocid=spartanntp

Avante
02-02-2018, 10:44 AM
The minute Nassar was found guilty ya walk right over take out a gun and blow this sick fucks head clean off. Then toss his remains out in the dumpster.

Dad should have been handed brass knuckles and all the time he needed to wipe out this sick fuck.

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 10:56 AM
The minute Nassar was found guilty ya walk right over take out a gun and blow this sick fucks head clean off. Then toss his remains out in the dumpster.

Dad should have been handed brass knuckles and all the time he needed to wipe out this sick fuck.

Obviously you can't get a gun in the courtroom. But some time ago, there was a dad who killed his daughter's rapist at a bus station or airport or something. He was pretending to be on the pay phone and when the rapist came by, he shot him. IIRC, he didn't have to serve any time.

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Obviously you can't get a gun in the courtroom. But some time ago, there was a dad who killed his daughter's rapist at a bus station or airport or something. He was pretending to be on the pay phone and when the rapist came by, he shot him. IIRC, he didn't have to serve any time.

Here it is. It was the guy's son that was kidnapped and abused.

That's what you do with sick ass pedos. You shoost them in the head.

_PUE8fYxjq8

Fabbs
02-02-2018, 11:06 AM

_PUE8fYxjq8
:clap:clap:clap:toast:toast

Chucho
02-02-2018, 11:08 AM

_PUE8fYxjq8

Exactly. People of action do, people of inaction don't. Not-track expert is the latter.

Fabbs
02-02-2018, 11:19 AM

Any idea who the righteous judge and jurisdiction was that correctly gave the Dad zero jail time?
And the phaggot prosecutor? Altho prosecutor may have been forced to due to his/her job. May have even assisted defense by purposely putting on a shitty prosecution. :tu

Fabbs
02-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Judge Frank Saia ruled that sending Plauche to prison would not help anyone, and that there was virtually no risk of him committing another crime. :tu

It was reported that the Dad may have been given info as to where and when molester Jeffrey Doucet would be at the airport by Baton Rouge Police Dept leaks.

There is just so much win in this story when compared to the usual Injustice System proceedings.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauche

Fabbs
02-02-2018, 11:45 AM
Judge Frank Saia RIP 2006. (Could not find smaller photo)
https://www.lasc.org/community_outreach/in_memoriam/images/saia_frank_james.jpg

Fabbs
02-02-2018, 12:01 PM
Dad Leon Gary Plauche RIP 2014
http://vidhuber.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/qcinlq_1471577420.jpg

spurraider21
02-02-2018, 12:10 PM
I would have prosecuted him because that was clearly pre-meditated. It wasn’t some spur of the moment, irresistible impulse. At the very least that’s voluntary manslaughter and i don’t buy that he’s not a threat going forward, if he thins he can play god when he senses injustice.

The guy hadnt even faced trial yet (though there doesn’t seem to be any doubt regarding his guilt).

Avante
02-02-2018, 12:58 PM

I wasn't talking about the dad, I was talking about the law.

Avante
02-02-2018, 01:01 PM
There are a few crimes that just can't be tolerated. You can toss thieves, dealers, pimps, crooks in prison. Child molesters, murderers, ya shoot the second ya hear..guilty.

Sometimes I do think those wackos in the middle east get a few things right, hell.....off with their heads.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-02-2018, 01:15 PM
^ depends on what kind of murder... serial murderer, terrorist? Absolutely. Impulse... 2nd degree killer of only one person? They deserve a second chance after doing a bit of time.

Avante
02-02-2018, 01:23 PM
^ depends on what kind of murder... serial murderer, terrorist? Absolutely. Impulse... 2nd degree killer of only one person? They deserve a second chance after doing a bit of time.

I agree, I didn't make myself clear. Yes, 2nd degree is different.

Ya walk in on the wife in bed with some guy...................

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 02:42 PM
I wasn't talking about the dad, I was talking about the law.

Oh...my mistake. Dumbass.

Avante
02-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Oh...my mistake. Dumbass.

Dummy, why did I say give the dad brass knucks AFTER talking about shooting the bitch, well?

Dummy, I was OBVIOUSLY talking about the law walking over and....BOOM~~~~~~~

Dummy.....

So AFTER shooting him ya hand dad....................:rolleyes

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 02:48 PM
I would have prosecuted him because that was clearly pre-meditated. It wasn’t some spur of the moment, irresistible impulse. At the very least that’s voluntary manslaughter and i don’t buy that he’s not a threat going forward, if he thins he can play god when he senses injustice.

The guy hadnt even faced trial yet (though there doesn’t seem to be any doubt regarding his guilt).

This was his kid so I don't think he is going to be some kind of vigilante whenever he senses an injustice. No reason to put this dude in jail and punish him further. I get the ramifications of a judge seemingly condoning the behavior. But in this singular case, I'm very satisfied with the result.

Of course it could have gone way wrong if he missed and killed someone else. Or if the accused was actually innocent.

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Dummy, why did I say give the dad brass knucks AFTER talking about shooting the bitch, well?

Dummy, I was OBVIOUSLY talking about the law walking over and....BOOM~~~~~~~

You didn't say shit about the law.

But if we're going to go by what you say you meant...
So the cops shoot the guy, then throw his remains in a dumpster. Then they give the dad brass knuckles and let him hop in the dumpster and beat the shit out of the corpse.

Avante
02-02-2018, 02:55 PM
You didn't say shit about the law.

But if we're going to go by what you say you meant...
So the cops shoot the guy, then throw his remains in a dumpster. Then they give the dad brass knuckles and let him hop in the dumpster and beat the shit out of the corpse.

I do have a bad habit of assuming common sense.

Dude, only the law is going to be carrying a gun, right? Now think, ok?

And....now it's gets deep.

If you aren't going to blow this sick fuck away then let dad.....................

I forgot you think a kid can run a 20.00.

Chucho
02-02-2018, 02:58 PM
I do have a bad habit of assuming common sense.

I forgot you think a kid can run a 20.00.

You have a bad habit of not knowing what you're talking about.

And he doesn't think a kid can run a 20, he knows it. He's the one who ran it. Your jealousy knows no bounds.

Avante
02-02-2018, 03:00 PM
You have a bad habit of not knowing what you're talking about.

And he doesn't think a kid can run a 20, he knows it. He's the one who ran it. Your jealousy knows no bounds.

Dummy, who has a gun in a courtroom, well?
Stupid, go to any forum that talks sprinting and talk about a 20.00 for a kid....ok?

Chucho
02-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Dummy, who has a gun in a courtroom, well?
Stupid, go to any forum that talks sprinting and talk about a 20.00 for a kid....ok?

Dummy, I don't go to track and field forums...ok?

Stupid, what does a gun have to do with you never knowing what the hell you're talking about, well?

Avante
02-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Dummy, I don't go to track and field forums...ok?

Stupid, what does a gun have to do with you never knowing what the hell you're talking about, well?

Dude, try and sell some kid running a 20.00 anywhere, watch what happens.

Stupid, who in a courtroom can take out a gun walk right over and...BANG....now think moron, ok?

spurraider21
02-02-2018, 03:08 PM
This was his kid so I don't think he is going to be some kind of vigilante whenever he senses an injustice. No reason to put this dude in jail and punish him further. I get the ramifications of a judge seemingly condoning the behavior. But in this singular case, I'm very satisfied with the result.

Of course it could have gone way wrong if he missed and killed someone else. Or if the accused was actually innocent.
A lot of things seem ok in a singular case, but it sets a dangerous precedent imo.

I mean what if 10 years later his kid gets fired, and he goes and beats the shit out of the boss... things like that. It's the mentality that's troubling.

Chucho
02-02-2018, 03:09 PM
Dude, try and sell some kid running a 20.00 anywhere, watch what happens.

Stupid, who in a courtroom can take out a gun walk right over and...BANG....now think moron, ok?

Pfft, guns get taken into court rooms all the time. I've seen the epic Brian Bosworth movie, Stone Cold. It's based on a true story.

Avante
02-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Pfft, guns get taken into court rooms all the time. I've seen the epic Brian Bosworth movie, Stone Cold. It's based on a true story.

See......walk right over.....now think just a little bit, ok?

Chucho
02-02-2018, 03:12 PM
See......walk right over.....now think just a little bit, ok?

You've never seen Stone Cold I take it.

Avante
02-02-2018, 03:15 PM
I should have known better.

The law can have a gun, really.....so once the verdict of guilty comes down, the law takes out his gun walks over and.....BANG.

BUT...BUT....
IF....that isn't going to happen then give dad some brass knuckles and let him..................

I know......huh?

Avante
02-02-2018, 03:17 PM
You've never seen Stone Cold I take it.

Wrong as usual, so who was the big guy in the biker fight?

As ya totally ignore what I said.

Chucho
02-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Wrong as usual, so who was the big guy in the biker fight?

As ya totally ignore what I said.

I just told you, you twit, it's Brian Bosworth.

Trying to be subtle with your Googling :lol

MultiTroll
02-02-2018, 03:20 PM
A lot of things seem ok in a singular case, but it sets a dangerous precedent imo.

I mean what if 10 years later his kid gets fired, and he goes and beats the shit out of the boss... things like that. It's the mentality that's troubling.
abducting and molesting does not = kid gets fired.

I can think of no better precedent then to allow relatives and/or friend(s) to pummel the shit out of beyond-a-doubt guilty abductor multiple molesters.
Save taxpayer money of the whole dog n pony phony liarwyer show and courtroom waste.

In this case I don't know what Jeffrey Doucets heart motivation and background was. Perhaps he was super phucked up as a child.
All the more reason it's perfectly fitting his life is now in Gods hands, where it belongs.

Avante
02-02-2018, 03:22 PM
I just told you, you twit, it's Brian Bosworth.

Trying to be subtle with your Googling :lol

Is this little shit for real?

Dude, in the movie Bosworth is in a big fight with this giant biker, remember? Who played that part?

Dude, remember Boz walking around in his....panties?

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 03:49 PM

Sure, I get what you're saying. But that's a huge difference. Kidnapping and raping a child is the most egregious and heinous of all crimes. Firing someone is legal and fairly common. Most people aren't going to overreact and beat the shit out of their former boss. Especially knowing that could cost them any future jobs. In this case, the dad must have felt like he had nothing to lose and was willing to suffer the consequences of per-meditated murder.

I didn't read anything about the case but possibly the defense argued diminished capacity. Which I think it perfectly understandable.

spurraider21
02-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Sure, I get what you're saying. But that's a huge difference. Kidnapping and raping a child is the most egregious and heinous of all crimes. Firing someone is legal and fairly common. Most people aren't going to overreact and beat the shit out of their former boss. Especially knowing that could cost them any future jobs. In this case, the dad must have felt like he had nothing to lose and was willing to suffer the consequences of per-meditated murder.

I didn't read anything about the case but possibly the defense argued diminished capacity. Which I think it perfectly understandable.
thats the most dangerous type of person who SHOULD be locked up tbh

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 03:55 PM

You're applying my thoughts on this very specific case to all potential killers regardless of the circumstances.

spurraider21
02-02-2018, 04:10 PM
You're applying my thoughts on this very specific case to all potential killers regardless of the circumstances.
i think you have to set an objective standard across the board... if there's no consistency in courts you have chaos

MultiTroll
02-02-2018, 04:12 PM
And yet the reasonable and good Judge agreed Gary Plauche was not a danger and should go free.
Which he did. Crime free for 30 more years until he passed.
Molester killed. Dad free.

No selfish pencil dicked lawyers or beaurocrats were allowed to phuck this up.
That's what makes this case so beautiful.

spurraider21
02-02-2018, 04:14 PM
And yet the reasonable and good Judge agreed Gary Plauche was not a danger and should go free.
Which he did. Crime free for 30 more years until he passed.
Molester killed. Dad free.

No selfish pencil dicked lawyers or beaurocrats were allowed to phuck this up.
That's what makes this case so beautiful.
there are a lot of of people who commit crimes, are sent to prison, and realistically would never have committed a crime again.

if you want to overhaul our corrective justice system, we can talk about that. making exceptions for premeditated murder is just not something i'd endorse

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 04:18 PM
i think you have to set an objective standard across the board... if there's no consistency in courts you have chaos

Regardless, ends perfectly justifies the means here.

And in this case, there was psychological evaluation of the dad which helped his case.

Dr. Edward P. Uzee examined the father and concluded that Plauche could not tell the difference between right and wrong when he shot Doucet.

So the system worked for once.

spurraider21
02-02-2018, 04:22 PM
Regardless, ends perfectly justifies the means here.

And in this case, there was psychological evaluation of the dad which helped his case.

So the system worked for once.
if that was a momentary impulse that he acted on, i'd be more sympathetic to that claim. this was premeditated, he had to ask around to figure out where/when this guy would be in public so he can kill him

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 04:25 PM
if that was a momentary impulse that he acted on, i'd be more sympathetic to that claim. this was premeditated, he had to ask around to figure out where/when this guy would be in public so he can kill him

per-meditation doesn't automatically rule out diminished capacity.
After what happened to his kid, I have no doubt he was seriously fucked up.

spurraider21
02-02-2018, 04:30 PM
per-meditation doesn't automatically rule out diminished capacity.
After what happened to his kid, I have no doubt he was seriously fucked up.
it doesnt rule it out, but it makes it a much more difficult burden as you have to show that this temporary state lasted that entire time...

no doubt the father suffered emotional trauma (let alone the kid), but that doesnt always equate to meeting that burden.

guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one tbh

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 06:09 PM
it doesnt rule it out, but it makes it a much more difficult burden as you have to show that this temporary state lasted that entire time...

no doubt the father suffered emotional trauma (let alone the kid), but that doesnt always equate to meeting that burden.

guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one tbh

Guess so.

I will add that I don't think they would have found 12 people to convict him. He likely saved the state a lot of time and money. There's a good chance he would have got off with no punishment at all. 5 years probation and 300 hours is a major pain in the ass.

koriwhat
02-02-2018, 08:38 PM
i don't get why we house pedophiles or anyone like murderers, rapists, etc that are without a doubt found to be guilty. just rid our society of these sick individuals already and stop wasting tax $ so they can breathe another breath.

in that court room they should've given the father a gun, or whatever weapon of his choosing, and let him bludgeon the hell out of nassar until he ceased to exist.

it's not justice letting that scumbag exist among us or in prison on our dime.

Avante
02-02-2018, 09:44 PM
Ok, serious here (a rarity)

Child molestation and first degree murder need to come with a very specific penalty. Yes, we can give the convicted six months to see if something shows up to rescue them, if after six months things remain the same, yep...death. This is nation wide, not a state law.

Anyone harming a child or killing somebody (1st degree) have no business being here.

Fabbs
02-03-2018, 09:14 AM
Ok well at least there is closure on the fine for Dad. There will not be one.
Was an absolute no brainer to all but pencil dicked snowflake types, nonetheless the judge confirmed:

Eaton County Judge Janice Cunningham said there was "no way" she would fine him or send him to jail under her contempt-of-court powers.

"I don't know what it would be like to stand there as a father and know that three of your girls were injured physically and emotionally by somebody sitting in a courtroom. I can't imagine that," the judge said.
Nonetheless, she added, it is "not acceptable that we combat assault with assault."

DMC
02-03-2018, 08:41 PM

Spoken like someone who just walked out of their parents' house, not a parent.

DMC
02-03-2018, 08:43 PM

That's one side. The other is that before someone kidnaps and sexually assaults a child the thought of being shot by a parent runs through their mind.

The concept of justice doesn't begin and end in a courtroom.

spurraider21
02-03-2018, 09:50 PM
That's one side. The other is that before someone kidnaps and sexually assaults a child the thought of being shot by a parent runs through their mind.

The concept of justice doesn't begin and end in a courtroom.
well there's the concept of justice and there's the justice system.

unless you have the eye of god at all times, the latter is the only consistent approach we can have

spurraider21
02-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Spoken like someone who just walked out of their parents' house, not a parent.
nah, just spoken like an attorney who values the law equally with the concept of justice

DMC
02-03-2018, 11:12 PM
well there's the concept of justice and there's the justice system.

unless you have the eye of god at all times, the latter is the only consistent approach we can have

The shot to the head seemed pretty consistent to me.

DMC
02-03-2018, 11:13 PM
nah, just spoken like an attorney who values the law equally with the concept of justice

Which you cannot fully grasp from a purely clinical perspective.

spurraider21
02-03-2018, 11:24 PM
The shot to the head seemed pretty consistent to me.
do you know what consistent means?

DMC
02-03-2018, 11:32 PM
do you know what consistent means?

Doesn't get more consistent than dead. Pretty sure there isn't a lawyer in practice today who knows shit about consistency. Sure, they know about procedure and feign adherence to jurisprudence, but it's a loophole game. Consistency my ass.

spurraider21
02-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Doesn't get more consistent than dead. Pretty sure there isn't a lawyer in practice today who knows shit about consistency.
you could have just said "no"

DMC
02-03-2018, 11:34 PM
you could have just said "no"

Let me know when you win a case.

spurraider21
02-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Let me know when you win a case.
oh wow, deflecting and making it personal. just a lot of chirp.

DMC
02-03-2018, 11:48 PM
oh wow, deflecting and making it personal. just a lot of chirp.

You could have just said "Ok I will".

djohn2oo8
02-04-2018, 02:36 PM
i don't get why we house pedophiles or anyone like murderers, rapists, etc that are without a doubt found to be guilty. just rid our society of these sick individuals already and stop wasting tax $ so they can breathe another breath.

in that court room they should've given the father a gun, or whatever weapon of his choosing, and let him bludgeon the hell out of nassar until he ceased to exist.

it's not justice letting that scumbag exist among us or in prison on our dime.
It's called due process. Can't just go around killing everybody.

koriwhat
02-04-2018, 03:20 PM
It's called due process. Can't just go around killing everybody.

"without a doubt found to be guilty" wtf don't you get? keep advocating for scum just like pav does for nazi's.

djohn2oo8
02-04-2018, 03:22 PM
"without a doubt found to be guilty" wtf don't you get? keep advocating for scum just like pav does for nazi's.

What does without a doubt found guilty mean? Some are found guilty and later exonerated for being wrongly accused.

koriwhat
02-04-2018, 06:16 PM
What does without a doubt found guilty mean? Some are found guilty and later exonerated for being wrongly accused.

it means without a doubt. what else would it mean? go bang your head on the sidewalk some more.

djohn2oo8
02-04-2018, 08:42 PM
it means without a doubt. what else would it mean? go bang your head on the sidewalk some more.

The prosecutor already has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that the defendant is guilty of said crime. And even then someone can be wrongly convicted, dipshit.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-04-2018, 11:29 PM
I agree, I didn't make myself clear. Yes, 2nd degree is different.

Ya walk in on the wife in bed with some guy...................
in that case, if it can be proven... if i'm a judge i let him off with self defense.

spurraider21
02-05-2018, 02:53 AM
Also the 8th amendment

koriwhat
02-05-2018, 04:14 PM
The prosecutor already has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that the defendant is guilty of said crime. And even then someone can be wrongly convicted, dipshit.

i'm the dipshit huh but you're the one who has no clue what "without a doubt" means. fuck off pet eating retard.

MultiTroll
05-27-2022, 09:50 AM
Zero accountability. Aided and abetted to get off Scott free.

An inspector general investigation into the FBI's handling of the case that was published last July found the FBI failed to respond to allegations "with the utmost seriousness and urgency that they deserved and required, made numerous and fundamental errors when they did respond to them and violated multiple FBI policies."

The Justice Department has announced it will not bring charges against two former FBI special agents who failed to properly investigate allegations that former USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar sexually abused athletes under his care.

The decision was announced in a statement Thursday, eight months after the Justice Department said it would review an earlier decision not to bring charges against the two agents who've been accused of mishandling allegations that were brought against Nassar.

Link
Justice Dept. decides against charging FBI agents who mishandled Larry Nassar probe (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/justice-dept-decides-against-charging-fbi-agents-who-mishandled-larry-nassar-probe/ar-AAXN03X?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fd7df49a7fd244b48515e33741337039)

Millennial_Messiah
05-27-2022, 10:04 AM
This is one issue I agree with Fabbs on. The concept of eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. It's human nature and faggot ass law books and scripts cannot hold a candle.