PDA

View Full Version : Video: Nassar almost caught an ass whoopin

lebomb
02-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Cheers to this father!!! Just wished he could have gotten in a hay maker or two first. :claw

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/02/us/larry-nassar-attack-court/index.html

lebomb
02-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Ooops didnt see the other thread.

Its all good. This is worth seeing a few million times. :lmao

DJR210
02-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Would have been better to see him sneak in an all plastic 3D printed firearm and blow that mother fuckers head off in court

Avante
02-02-2018, 01:31 PM
What needs to happen now is the dad gets a 10 dollar fine and a see ya. Send a message.

SpursforSix
02-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Would have been better to see him sneak in an all plastic 3D printed firearm and blow that mother fuckers head off in court

I've sometimes thought about being in this situation. Short of having an undetectable gun, I'd try to sneak in some kind of reinforced pen or pencil and try to stab the guy in the neck from behind.

DJR210
02-02-2018, 04:34 PM
I've sometimes thought about being in this situation. Short of having an undetectable gun, I'd try to sneak in some kind of reinforced pen or pencil and try to stab the guy in the neck from behind.

Going back to documentary talk, this doc called Deep Web, the story of Dread Pirate Roberts and The Silk Road talks about how some dude on there provided the blueprint for a 100% plastic undetectable pistol, which was downloaded hundreds of thousands of times presumable for people who own 3D printers.. These guns are legitimate firearms, and won't come up on anything short of a full body scan. I recommend that documentary too if you haven't seen it.

Avante
02-02-2018, 09:15 PM
So the judge let the dad slide? Cool!

koriwhat
02-02-2018, 10:15 PM

i can print you one... i haven't used my 3d printer in over a yr though. :(

DJR210
02-02-2018, 10:18 PM

Bend over, I'll stab you from behind

Avante
02-05-2018, 04:31 AM
Bend over, I'll stab you from behind

Dude, you playing critic, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Darth_Pelican
07-10-2023, 10:15 AM
Report: Larry Nassar stabbed multiple times at federal prison
https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/37989188/report-larry-nassar-stabbed-multiple-s-federal-prison

baseline bum
07-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Report: Larry Nassar stabbed multiple times at federal prison
https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/37989188/report-larry-nassar-stabbed-multiple-s-federal-prison

Glad he's going to make it; he didn't deserve the peace of death. Hope he gets stabbed again in a few months and survives that one too.

SnakeBoy
07-11-2023, 09:48 AM
We need shank control in federal prisons.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-11-2023, 01:19 PM
AB, crips, L'Eme, etc are all going to be gunning for him. Protective custody or not his clock is ticking.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-11-2023, 01:22 PM
We need shank control in federal prisons.

he is going to be in the most protective custody they can find for him. Special protection from within the pedo ward but given the chain, corrupt guards, and the reality of life in prison it is just a matter of time.

these are guys taht were jerking off to the women's gymnastics team on the regular. They HATE him.

baseline bum
07-17-2023, 11:13 AM
he is going to be in the most protective custody they can find for him. Special protection from within the pedo ward but given the chain, corrupt guards, and the reality of life in prison it is just a matter of time.

these are guys taht were jerking off to the women's gymnastics team on the regular. They HATE him.

Hope it's a long time and he catches repeated beatings and stabbings.