PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LMAO LaVar Ball

Clipper Nation
02-02-2018, 04:10 PM

:lol You know it's sad when people would rather play for free than get paid to play in the LaVar league.

Mikeanaro
02-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Is he stalking kids?

Trill Clinton
02-02-2018, 05:26 PM
i don't like him sending dms to players. it should be more professional but as always, i applaud lavar for his entrepreneurship and hope he can get JBA off the ground and be successful.

lebomb
02-02-2018, 05:39 PM
$3,000-$10,000 a month? Is this nigga for real? These dudes can go to college one year, turn pro and make millions. GTFO with dis bullshit. :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-02-2018, 05:48 PM
i don't like him sending dms to players. it should be more professional but as always, i applaud lavar for his entrepreneurship and hope he can get JBA off the ground and be successful.
This isn't "entrepreneurship," it's a joke. His sales pitch to players is a generic form DM. He even spelled one of the players' names wrong, which just shows how much effort he's putting into this.

Meanwhile, the Big Baller Brand is a total disaster. Last I heard, he's being sued by the embroidery and screenprinting company for not paying them. The real BBB recently gave him an F rating due to numerous complaints from customers about getting the wrong products or not getting what they ordered at all.

LaVar is a clown and will always be viewed as a clown no matter how many half-assed business ventures he starts.

LkrFan
02-02-2018, 06:06 PM
:lol

Trill Clinton
02-02-2018, 06:08 PM
This isn't "entrepreneurship," it's a joke. His sales pitch to players is a generic form DM. He even spelled one of the players' names wrong, which just shows how much effort he's putting into this.

Meanwhile, the Big Baller Brand is a total disaster. Last I heard, he's being sued by the embroidery and screenprinting company for not paying them. The real BBB recently gave him an F rating due to numerous complaints from customers about getting the wrong products or not getting what they ordered at all.

LaVar is a clown and will always be viewed as a clown no matter how many half-assed business ventures he starts.

lavar has 3 sons playing pro ball and will have 2 in the nba. i think he's doing alright.

Trill Clinton
02-02-2018, 06:09 PM
$3,000-$10,000 a month? Is this nigga for real? These dudes can go to college one year, turn pro and make millions. GTFO with dis bullshit. :lmao

they play in the jba until they declare for the nba. players can make money for their families then declare when they're ready. lavar is on the right path.

DPG21920
02-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Players should be paid even in college. However, LaVar is not the person that will do this and why would any kid go into his league when they can make so much more just playing in Europe vs far better talent :lol?

lil'mo
02-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Players should be paid even in college.
They do, it’s called scholarships

DPG21920
02-02-2018, 06:31 PM

Cool - give the coaches scholarships as compensation then. Let them all get their doctorate degrees.

lefty20
02-02-2018, 06:34 PM

Which get used for taking classes like history of swahili and other bs :lol

Silver&Black
02-02-2018, 06:36 PM
The real BBB recently gave him an F rating due to numerous complaints from customers about getting the wrong products or not getting what they ordered at all.

The "F" stands for Fenomenal

lil'mo
02-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Cool - give the coaches scholarships as compensation then. Let them all get their doctorate degrees.

Some nba players squander their millions, some college players do the same with their scholarships. Scholarships are as good as money if they’re treated like the investment s that they are.

DPG21920
02-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Some nba players squander their millions, some college players do the same with their scholarships. Scholarships are as good as money if they’re treated like the investment s that they are.

So pay the coaches in scholarships then if they are that valuable. Why are coaches considered more valuable than the on field talent? Its not like that in any pro sport.

Also, even if you want to make the stupid argument that scholarships are fair payment from the schools, then how the hell do you argue the schools blocking players making money from outside the schools using their own name/brand?

lil'mo
02-02-2018, 07:00 PM
So pay the coaches in scholarships then if they are that valuable. Why are coaches considered more valuable than the on field talent? Its not like that in any pro sport.

Also, even if you want to make the stupid argument that scholarships are fair payment from the schools, then how the hell do you argue the schools blocking players making money from outside the schools using their own name/brand?

Coaches are equal to professors at a university, that’s just stupid to suggest they not get paid salary even for arguments sake :lol

I’m not arguing that players should be kept from branding and earning money while enrolled and playing but I imagine it has a lot to do with a universities inability to regulate what kind of reflection that hypothetical brand of their student has on the school.
Why exactly is a scholarship not enough compensation???

DPG21920
02-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Coaches are equal to professors at a university, that’s just stupid to suggest they not get paid salary even for arguments sake :lol

I’m not arguing that players should be kept from branding and earning money why enrolled but I imagine it has a lot to do with a universities inability to regulate what kind of reflection that hypothetical brand of their student has on the school.

:lmao coaches are equal to professors. It’s a revenue generating job, just like the players.

LMAO that universities can’t “regulate” brand. Then how come their business students on scholarship aren’t held to the same standards? If that scholarship is so valuable for the athletes, how come business students on scholarship are allowed to start their own companies and use their names however they want?

Your last question is absurd. Basic economics answers your question: If the scholarship was enough compensation then freeing students up to be paid (even just by outside people with their own name/brands) would yield nothing. The fact that many student would be instant millionaires if they were “allowed” to be shows you why that scholarship is not enough compensation.

lil'mo
02-02-2018, 07:18 PM
coaches Are equal to professors in that they lead and guide the students of the university. How do I even argue against such an absurd suggestion that they get paid in scholarships? That’s a cheap ass argument to try and make your point.

The fact that the players brands’ value would directly relate to the schools Jersey they wear is conflict enough to not even go there. Business student side companies are or are not successful based on their own merits. College athlete brand would or would not be successful based solely on their performance in the schools athletic program. You act like you got a dog in the fight :lol why you care so much?

spurraider21
02-02-2018, 07:27 PM
coaches Are equal to professors in that they lead and guide the students of the university. How do I even argue against such an absurd suggestion that they get paid in scholarships? That’s a cheap ass argument to try and make your point.

The fact that the players brands’ value would directly relate to the schools Jersey they wear is conflict enough to not even go there. Business student side companies are or are not successful based on their own merits. College athlete brand would or would not be successful based solely on their performance in the schools athletic program. You act like you got a dog in the fight :lol why you care so much?
also wouldn't make sense for a coach that stays with a program for more than 5 years :lol

DPG21920
02-02-2018, 07:28 PM

1. I was a college athlete at one point and it really sucked having to go to classes, tons of practices/travel across the country for games and still have to work to pay bills (and I was not even part of a big revenue generating program).

2. It’s the right thing to do/fight for in my opinion so when it comes up I try to make my stance known.

lil'mo
02-02-2018, 07:34 PM
1. I was a college athlete at one point and it really sucked having to go to classes, tons of practices/travel across the country for games and still have to work to pay bills (and I was not even part of a big revenue generating program).

2. It’s the right thing to do/fight for in my opinion so when it comes up I try to make my stance known.

IMO scholarship, the honor of playing for the university and program of your choice (with the opportunity to travel, meet people, share experiences, and showcase your abilities for potential professsional sports contract) should be enough compensation for the few months/years required before going pro and making the big bucks. But hey that’s just me. No one is forcing these guys to play

DPG21920
02-02-2018, 07:36 PM
IMO scholarship, the honor of playing for the university and program of your choice (with the opportunity to travel, meet people, share experiences, and showcase your abilities for potential professsional sports contract) should be enough compensation for the few months/years required before going pro and making the big bucks. But hey that’s just me. No one is forcing these guys to play

I have yet to hear a good argument for not paying players tbh...Especially the bigger program/top players. At least share in like 5% of the revenue to the players. They generate billions of dollars; in that context I dont understand how people can argue a 40K-100K scholarship for the players is fair compensation. Especially when the coaches are making 2-5M a year.

lil'mo
02-02-2018, 07:42 PM
If you (for some reason) feel that strongly about it, then you’ll never hear a good argument for not paying players. I just don’t see it as a problem. Seems like the system in place is and always ya worked out pretty damn well. There are a few unfortunate talents who suffer career ending injuries in college, but thems the breaks.

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2018, 07:52 PM
If you (for some reason) feel that strongly about it, then you’ll never hear a good argument for not paying players. I just don’t see it as a problem. Seems like the system in place is and always ya worked out pretty damn well. There are a few unfortunate talents who suffer career ending injuries in college, but thems the breaks.

How do you feel about NCAA coaches making 5+ million per year?

lil'mo
02-02-2018, 08:00 PM

I don’t, really. Lots of consummate professionals, overrated or not, are overpaid for their services.

DMC
02-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Uncle Lavar's Cabin

Killakobe81
02-02-2018, 09:34 PM

this ... Lavar has big dreams and goals ...cant knock the hustle but he a habitual line stepper and gets in his own way ...

sickdsm
02-03-2018, 11:05 AM
LMAO at those calling lavar an entrepreneur or saying gotta respect his hustle. No different than a 5 yr old coming up to you and asking you to give him money. GTFO with that bullshit.

BD24
02-03-2018, 05:46 PM

I’m not arguing that players should be kept from branding and earning money while enrolled and playing but I imagine it has a lot to do with a universities inability to regulate what kind of reflection that hypothetical brand of their student has on the school.
If it’s a one and done player a scholarship isn’t enough compensation because that kid isn’t going to be using the scholarship. It would make far more sense to pay him money. On top of that these players are generating millions of dollars of revenue while basically playing for free. Scholarship is nice for the 4 year player who has no chance of going pro, but for pro bound players it really doesn’t make sense. If you know you are pro bound you are never using that degree tbh

lil'mo
02-03-2018, 07:04 PM
If it’s a one and done player a scholarship isn’t enough compensation because that kid isn’t going to be using the scholarship. It would make far more sense to pay him money. On top of that these players are generating millions of dollars of revenue while basically playing for free. Scholarship is nice for the 4 year player who has no chance of going pro, but for pro bound players it really doesn’t make sense. If you know you are pro bound you are never using that degree tbh
That’s the motivation to stay the 4 years, players wanna take a gamble on themselves and try to make a pro career then more power to them. Hopefully they won’t ever need the college degree that they were offered for playing.

Where do you think the money goes that “these player generate”? It costs millions of dollars to run a program, fund team travel, arena, program staff, marketing. The program itself is almost entirely funded by the money the program generates. Y’all really don’t have any idea how any of this works. :rolleyes

Bill_Brasky
02-03-2018, 07:40 PM

That's dumb. He's an idiot.

dbreiden83080
02-03-2018, 07:45 PM
The day Lonzo tells this ass-hat he calls a Dad to piss off, is the day he has a shot at a decent pro career..

dbreiden83080
02-03-2018, 07:48 PM

Who the hell Yanks a 16 year old kid out of HS to go and play pro ball overseas? He never finishes HS and even plays 1 minute in college, to play for some dog shit pro team overseas, and this fucking idiot thinks that is going to impress pro scouts and get him drafted in the first round. Nobody is ever going to touch a Ball ever again anywhere in the NBA because of him. His boys can thank him for this..

BD24
02-03-2018, 08:16 PM
That’s the motivation to stay the 4 years, players wanna take a gamble on themselves and try to make a pro career then more power to them. Hopefully they won’t ever need the college degree that they were offered for playing.

Where do you think the money goes that “these player generate”? It costs millions of dollars to run a program, fund team travel, arena, program staff, marketing. The program itself is almost entirely funded by the money the program generates. Y’all really don’t have any idea how any of this works. :rolleyes
Your not really going to pretend schools don’t turn a huge profit on their basketball and football programs are you? Specifically big schools. Fucking Christ, talk about delusional. I’m done with this convo your clearly a lost cause

DMC
02-03-2018, 08:50 PM
Lavar is trying to build his own brand and using his kids to do it. He doesn't give two shits about the normal way, he sees it as making everyone rich besides his own family. I get it, but someone who has a shot at a pro career cannot afford what Lavar is doing to them. Lavar doesn't understand the difference between "rich" and "wealthy". He's penny wise, pound foolish.

spurraider21
02-03-2018, 09:58 PM
I don’t, really. Lots of consummate professionals, overrated or not, are overpaid for their services.
but you're not ok with college athletes being overpaid for their services

Thebesteva
02-04-2018, 05:47 AM
Guys like this were selling snake oil in the old times. Now they're celebs

Raven
02-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Lavar is trying to build his own brand and using his kids to do it. He doesn't give two shits about the normal way, he sees it as making everyone rich besides his own family. I get it, but someone who has a shot at a pro career cannot afford what Lavar is doing to them. Lavar doesn't understand the difference between "rich" and "wealthy". He's penny wise, pound foolish.

thumbs up for the bold.

LkrFan
02-04-2018, 09:05 AM

:lol You know it's sad when people would rather play for free than get paid to play in the LaVar league.

:lol at LeGM James:

:lmao

Double-Up
02-04-2018, 09:41 AM
lavar has 3 sons playing pro ball and will have 2 in the nba. i think he's doing alright.

I see your back at it attempting to protect the brotha from the white man...lol. The guys a big mouth idiot and lucked out having one son in the NBA. I seriously doubt the other two are on anyone's draft radar and Lonzo might be out of the league in a few years unless he learns to shoot.

lil'mo
02-04-2018, 09:42 AM
Your not really going to pretend schools don’t turn a huge profit on their basketball and football programs are you? Specifically big schools. Fucking Christ, talk about delusional. I’m done with this convo your clearly a lost cause

Yeah they do, and why shouldn’t they? Where else does motivation come from to develop a winning program? Generate funds, excess funds, and generations of rabid fans and enrollees

Wow that was easy :lmao

lil'mo
02-04-2018, 09:44 AM
but you're not ok with college athletes being overpaid for their services

Uhh...yeah? Pro athletes get overpaid for their services. Body ha given a legitimate argument for why college athletes should get paid beyond free education :lol

Clipper Nation
02-04-2018, 10:14 AM
:lol at LeGM James:

Boiled down:::LeGM won a ring. GM Kobe ran off Shaq, ran off MVPau, and destroyed the Lakers' franchise.

:downspin: that shiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!!

02-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Guys like this were selling snake oil in the old times. Now they're celebs

And presidents

:lol today's NBA
:lol today's USA

LkrFan
02-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Boiled down:::LeGM won a ring. GM Kobe ran off Shaq, ran off MVPau, and destroyed the Lakers' franchise.

:downspin: that shiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!!

^ Maaaaaaaad :lol

Kobe 5, LeGM 3 :downspin:

Clipper Nation
02-04-2018, 01:33 PM
^ Maaaaaaaad :lol

Kobe 5, LeGM 3 :downspin:
:lol Still giving the credit for Shaq and MVPau's rings to a role player instead. Sad!

Whitlock said it best: "his narcissism and selfishness destroyed a franchise." And he wasn't referring to LeGOAT. :downspin:

LkrFan
02-04-2018, 01:36 PM
:lol Still giving the credit for Shaq and MVPau's rings to a role player instead. Sad!

Whitlock said it best: "his narcissism and selfishness destroyed a franchise." And he wasn't referring to LeGOAT. :downspin:

Trump Nation? :wow

-1,500 points (per pound) for quoting WhaleLock! :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Trump Nation? :wow

-1,500 points (per pound) for quoting WhaleLock! :lmao
He was right about KobePERIOD

Whitlock

lebomb
02-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Also who will watch this shit?? No allegiance to a team. People typically root for a university due to being alumni or having some type of history with a program. Even if it’s just bring a fan. That alone Trumps Lavars idea. No name teams with scattered future stars. I can’t see it working.

Seventyniner
02-04-2018, 01:54 PM

At least in the NBA players and coaches are paid roughly proportionally to their impact on winning.

If the same was true of the NCAA and their coaches were still making big bucks it's all good. But coaches making millions and players not being allowed to get any (serious) cash is awful imo.

LkrFan
02-04-2018, 01:59 PM
He was right about KobePERIOD

Whitlock

Kobe with Shaq: 3
Kobe without Shaq: 2
Shaq without Kobe: 1
Kobe with Pau: 2
Pau without Kobe: :lol
Pau with Pop & Kiwi: :lmao

Advantage: Kobe :)

Any questions? :downspin:

Clipper Nation
02-04-2018, 04:27 PM

That's an awfully long-winded way to say Shaq 3, MVPau 2, Kobe 0.

LkrFan
02-04-2018, 04:41 PM
That's an awfully long-winded way to say Shaq 3, MVPau 2, Kobe 0.

You right, so I'll boil it down:

Pau with Pop and Kiwi: :lmao
Pau with Kobe: 2

;)

Clipper Nation
02-04-2018, 05:02 PM
You right, so I'll boil it down:

Pau with Pop and Kiwi: :lmao
Pau with Kobe: 2

;)
It's already been boiled down, son. Shaq 3, MVPau 2, Kobe 0.

ambchang
02-04-2018, 05:08 PM

Payton with Kobe: 0
Payton with wade: 1

Wade > Kobe usingyour logc

And :lol comparing way over the hill MVPau to prime MVPau.

LkrFan
02-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Payton with Kobe: 0
Payton with wade: 1

Wade > Kobe usingyour logc

And :lol comparing way over the hill MVPau to prime MVPau.

Payton averaged 2 more mpg than I did when he "won" a rang! :lol -100 points for reeeeeeeeeeeaching :lmao

ambchang
02-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Payton averaged 2 more mpg than I did when he "won" a rang! :lol -100 points for reeeeeeeeeeeaching :lmao

You played? Because Payton averaged more than 2mpg over that season, the playoffs, and that game.

Also, you’re retarded.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 04:49 PM
:lol This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read:

benefactor
02-12-2018, 05:18 PM
This just gets better and better.

Get in here Hernando.

spurraider21
02-12-2018, 05:23 PM
:lol they're all going to the clippers

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 05:31 PM
:lol they're all going to the clippers
Nah. PATFO is about to make them the new 50 Mills x3.

spurraider21
02-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Nah. PATFO is about to make them the new 50 Mills x3.
they're going to rebrand when cock is let go.

you were tired of rivers giving his son playing time? just wait till lavar is running the show :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 05:45 PM
they're going to rebrand when cock is let go.

you were tired of rivers giving his son playing time? just wait till lavar is running the show :lmao
Once Kawhi leaves, get ready for the Ball trio, 50 Mills, and Fathead all on the same roster. Can't wait for the meltdowns upstairs.

LkrFan
02-12-2018, 05:46 PM
This just gets better and better.

Get in here Hernando.

spurraider21
02-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Once Kawhi leaves, get ready for the Ball trio, 50 Mills, and Fathead all on the same roster. Can't wait for the meltdowns upstairs.
:lmao choke paul sucks!
:lmao "the milos effect"

result?

Piston Nation

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 05:50 PM

result?

Piston Nation
That's 12:01 talkin'.

LkrFan
02-12-2018, 05:56 PM

result?
??

Piston Nation

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
02-12-2018, 05:57 PM
:lmao @ CN

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 06:01 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin
WrrFan says what? :downspin:

LkrFan
02-12-2018, 06:04 PM
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3) = PISTON NATION? :lmao

LkrFan
02-12-2018, 06:05 PM
WrrFan says what? :downspin:

Piston Nation got jokes! :lol

Chucho
02-12-2018, 06:08 PM
Does he not realize that's not how it works? That his two other sons need to be wanted to be signed? That he has zero clout to strong arm any NBA franchise and that his one NBA caliber son isn't anything special for him to have such a fat head?

What a fucking loon.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Does he not realize that's not how it works? That his two other sons need to be wanted to be signed? That he has zero clout to strong arm any NBA franchise and that his one NBA caliber son isn't anything special for him to have such a fat head?

What a fucking loon.
His takes would get laughed out of Lakersground, that's how delusional he is.

spurraider21
02-13-2018, 02:03 AM
That's 12:01 talkin'.

Shame on PATFO for nickel-and-diming their best point guard after giving the loyalty contract to that fat French pig. They're lucky MVPatty actually accepted the scraps they offered.

What are you talking about? The Spurs just signed God for 4 years, $50M.

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 03:57 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/93/75/e3/9375e39ab4b4d2d3f7bd8ba2ba13a278.jpg

LkrFan
03-03-2018, 04:35 PM
He told Trump to stay in his lane: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3_OSuh_KU/

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 06:34 PM
He told Trump to stay in his lane: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3_OSuh_KU/

:lmao at all the comments sh**ing on Lavar.

LkrFan
03-03-2018, 07:19 PM
:lmao at all the comments sh**ing on Lavar.

He clowning him on Twitter:

Mitch
03-03-2018, 08:52 PM

You gotta go back, Tito

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 11:11 PM

He is the clown, bro.

Clipper Nation
04-05-2018, 02:45 PM
LaVar Ball and Junior Basketball Association striking out with elite HS players

Back in December when LaVar Ball announced that he was starting his Junior Basketball Association as an alternative to college basketball for elite high school players he said it would be "easy" to get said players to participate.

"Getting these players is going to be easy," Ball told ESPN. "This is giving guys a chance to get a jump-start on their career, to be seen by pro scouts, and we're going to pay them because someone has to pay these kids."

Ball said the league would be funded through the Big Baller Brand and that players could make anywhere from $3000-$10,000 monthly.

Still, even with the incentive of cash, Ball and his staff have learned that getting elite high school players to sign on will be anything but a cakewalk.

When we polled McDonald's All Americans last week in Atlanta most said they'd been contacted by reps from Big Baller Brand either in-person or through private messages on social media, but all were adamant that they wouldn't choose that route.

http://usatodayhss.com/2018/lavar-ball-junior-basketball-association-striking-out

:lol LaVar Ball
:lol "Getting these players is going to be easy"
:lol Much like how the Lakers "won't be sneaking" and "are back in the hunt"
:lol "But, but, he's an entrepreneur! He's changing the game!" :cry

ambchang
04-05-2018, 03:25 PM
^ Pretty obvious choice for the kids. The issue isn't just the money (although I believe NCAA are crooks), it's that NCAA provides the coaching, structure and exposure necessary to allow HS players to take the next steps. HS players who are elite don't need to get paid $10K a month anyways, the schools pay them through "living expenses" and "scholarships".

Clipper Nation
04-25-2018, 04:37 PM
Basketball club BC Vytautas told 24 Sek's Donatas Urbonas that both LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball are set to leave Lithuania next week, with two games remaining in the team's season. Their father LaVar confirmed this to Urbonas.

"We're not going to waste our time no more", LaVar is quoted as saying. "I just didn't get along with the coach," he added.

https://www.thescore.com/news/1534127

:lol That's weird, Lakerfan insisted that LaVar's antics were all about helping his sons' careers. Yet here he is, costing his kids a chance to keep playing professionally because he didn't like the coach.

Just watch: he's going to try to get Walton fired next season when Lonzo's still a bust.

Killakobe81
04-25-2018, 05:15 PM
Basketball club BC Vytautas told 24 Sek's Donatas Urbonas that both LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball are set to leave Lithuania next week, with two games remaining in the team's season. Their father LaVar confirmed this to Urbonas.

"We're not going to waste our time no more", LaVar is quoted as saying. "I just didn't get along with the coach," he added.

https://www.thescore.com/news/1534127

:lol That's weird, Lakerfan insisted that LaVar's antics were all about helping his sons' careers. Yet here he is, costing his kids a chance to keep playing professionally because he didn't like the coach.

Just watch: he's going to try to get Walton fired next season when Lonzo's still a bust.

Lonzo wont bust but if he did we aint choosing him over our coach ...while u stick with Austin and his dad ...:lol

LkrFan
04-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Lonzo wont bust but if he did we aint choosing him over our coach ...while u stick with Austin and his dad ...:lol

Fabbs
04-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Magic is a bloviating attention whore but no way he's letting LaVar push the Flamers around.

Clipper Nation
04-25-2018, 05:24 PM
Lonzo wont bust

Chris Fall
04-25-2018, 05:52 PM
...while u stick with Austin and his dad ...:lol

Doc gon leave to coach Spurs! I’m sure Pop haters will love that.

But maybe as a parting gift, Doc can persuade Ballmer to give Junior a four year, $88 million extension. Would make sense. He was better than Gallo last year and Gallo makes roughly $21 million per.

Clipper Nation
04-25-2018, 06:03 PM
Doc gon leave to coach Spurs! I’m sure Pop haters will love that.

But maybe as a parting gift, Doc can persuade Ballmer to give Junior a four year, $88 million extension. Would make sense. He was better than Gallo last year and Gallo makes roughly $21 million per.
If Doc's leaving, he'll probably make his new team trade for Austin. That way, they can both continue the delusion that Austin is an NBA-caliber player, and Austin doesn't have to deal with the embarrassment of being benched by a real coach.

The Gallo contract was GM Doc's parting "gift" before finally being demoted from the front office. I've never seen an executive get literally every decision wrong like Doc did. Even Isiah was at least pretty good at drafting.

Spurtacular
04-26-2018, 10:49 PM
LaTard pulling the two minions from Lithuania due to fighting with the coach. The little squirly one ending at 26.8 FG% LMAO

lmbebo
04-27-2018, 09:38 AM
Really feel sorry for the kids. They appear to be jack asses, but his dad is really fucking there futures up.....

Raven
04-27-2018, 10:07 AM
it was a given that they were not good enough to play in lithuania

Raven
04-27-2018, 10:08 AM
Really feel sorry for the kids. They appear to be jack asses, but his dad is really fucking there futures up.....

they had no potential to begin with, he's just providing them with solid pussy, that's all there is to it.

Perhaps they can do some dancing with the stars or something like that..

lmbebo
04-27-2018, 11:31 AM
LiAngelo? is an adult now. Had an opportunity to theoretically get an education.
LaMelo doesn't even get an effing GED ...His father focked him. Where does he go from now?

dfens
04-27-2018, 12:42 PM
LiAngelo? is an adult now. Had an opportunity to theoretically get an education.
LaMelo doesn't even get an effing GED ...His father focked him. Where does he go from now?

son what are these niggas gonna do with GEDs tbh? in the us you're better off being a karadashin on tv than having an education. Lavar just living the american dream tbh :lol

Clipper Nation
05-09-2018, 12:20 PM

Fabbs
05-09-2018, 12:25 PM
As long as the media keeps putting a mic in front of this jackass' face this is gonna keep up.

Clipper Nation
05-30-2018, 08:18 PM

:wow

Clipper Nation
06-12-2018, 01:29 PM

:lmao The delusion is just unbelievable.

hater
06-12-2018, 01:41 PM
:lmao love this man

If Trump could get him as his wingman in 2020 the entire world will fall off their Burro :lmao

DMC
06-12-2018, 01:42 PM
The fact that NBA media talking heads are having discussions with that fucking idiot is enough evidence that the NBA is total shit.

DMC
06-12-2018, 01:42 PM

If Trump could get him as his wingman in 2020 the entire world will fall off their Burro :lmao

Of course you love him, he's probably your daddy.

hater
06-12-2018, 01:43 PM
The fact that NBA media talking heads are having discussions with that fucking idiot is enough evidence that the NBA is total shit.

Denjis Rodman just met with King Kong and Donnie fool

These guys are the real deal

Meanwhile obama visits an all male island :lmao

hater
06-12-2018, 01:44 PM
Of course you love him, he's probably your daddy.

I wish brah best black father in history

Meanwhile have you found your dad rummaging through the landfill? :lmao

DMC
06-12-2018, 01:56 PM
I wish brah best black father in history

Meanwhile have you found your dad rummaging through the landfill? :lmao

Unlike you I wasn't raised near a landfill. Of course your entire country is a landfill.

Killakobe81
06-12-2018, 02:06 PM

That would be an amazing combo tbh ... MSNBC would implode ...

hater
06-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Unlike you I wasn't raised near a landfill. Of course your entire country is a landfill.

Lame

Chucho
06-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Lame

What country are you from?

Killakobe81
06-12-2018, 02:53 PM
I wish he would shut up ...
I almost want him gone because of his pop's mouth and I like the kid ...

LkrFan
06-12-2018, 03:17 PM
SMFH

Clipper Nation
06-22-2018, 12:02 AM

Koolaid_Man
06-22-2018, 12:51 AM

I can only imagine how much watching Kiwi horse fuck and Spurn you guys to go to LA must be like a deep fried and Louisana basted Jalepeno pepper in your ass. So now yall deflect and deflect. I lurk from time to time and I see it's pretty dam quiet around these parts. Truth be told you guys are getting everything you deserve for how all the years of unprovoked shit talking. MidnightPulp, DMC, Clipprt Nation, and that midget fuck face who thought he was getting $500 and all the rest of you clown ass figures are getting what you deserve. Kiwi going to the Lakers is AS WORSE AS IT GETS. I can't think of a more nightmare scenario for you idiots. I'm litterally jizzing myself of this...not because I really care for the guy but I do recognize he's a top 3-4 player in the league if not top 2 and he's leaving our sworn enemy the Spurs to don the Purp-N-Yellow *aka* Purp-n-Gold :lol

I'm so excited at Kiwi butt fucking yall like this I can hardly compose myself...and if Lebron joins the Lakers then yall can just tell me where Clipper Nations funeral will be. I mean this is EPIC....Kiwi and Lebron in LA...I'm laughing so fucking hard right now at all till it ain't even funny. This shit is just not fair....I swear to god man it's just not fair :lmao:rollin:lmao:lol:rollin:lmao:bang

Raven
06-22-2018, 05:12 AM
I can only imagine how much watching Kiwi horse fuck and Spurn you guys to go to LA must be like a deep fried and Louisana basted Jalepeno pepper in your ass. So now yall deflect and deflect. I lurk from time to time and I see it's pretty dam quiet around these parts. Truth be told you guys are getting everything you deserve for how all the years of unprovoked shit talking. MidnightPulp, DMC, Clipprt Nation, and that midget fuck face who thought he was getting $500 and all the rest of you clown ass figures are getting what you deserve. Kiwi going to the Lakers is AS WORSE AS IT GETS. I can't think of a more nightmare scenario for you idiots. I'm litterally jizzing myself of this...not because I really care for the guy but I do recognize he's a top 3-4 player in the league if not top 2 and he's leaving our sworn enemy the Spurs to don the Purp-N-Yellow *aka* Purp-n-Gold :lol

I'm so excited at Kiwi butt fucking yall like this I can hardly compose myself...and if Lebron joins the Lakers then yall can just tell me where Clipper Nations funeral will be. I mean this is EPIC....Kiwi and Lebron in LA...I'm laughing so fucking hard right now at all till it ain't even funny. This shit is just not fair....I swear to god man it's just not fair :lmao:rollin:lmao:lol:rollin:lmao:bang

weren't you a lebron and kawhi hater?

Spurtacular
06-22-2018, 05:37 AM
weren't you a lebron and kawhi hater?

He's a nut sucker first and foremost, a true Laker fan :lol

TimDunkem
06-22-2018, 11:42 AM
:lmao Lakers just told the Balls acks that LiAngelo isn't even invited to the Summer League...Summer League! :lol

Clipper Nation
06-22-2018, 11:53 AM

:lol Damn.

lebomb
06-22-2018, 12:07 PM
son what are these niggas gonna do with GEDs tbh? in the us you're better off being a karadashin on tv than having an education. Lavar just living the american dream tbh :lol

LMAO at Lakers logic. An EDUCATION is ALWAYS good period

,nothing else to talk about. Move on. :claw

lebomb
06-22-2018, 12:14 PM
LMAO at Lakers logic. An EDUCATION is ALWAYS good period

,nothing else to talk about. Move on. :claw

Prime example: Lavar Ball.............diss nigga could use a few more years of HS and College.

Chucho
06-22-2018, 12:17 PM

Wow, first you were just a fraud. Now you're an angry delusional fraud.

lebomb
06-22-2018, 02:01 PM
LA called the Spurs to inquire about Kawhi................ We hung up on dem niggas. :lmao

:claw

LkrFan
06-22-2018, 03:58 PM

Looks like LaVar's mouth wrote a check his ass can't cash :toast

dbreiden83080
06-22-2018, 10:47 PM
Well he has successfully torpedoed one son’s career. Now all he needs to do is completely torpedo the younger son’s career. Then his work will be done.

Clipper Nation
06-23-2018, 07:21 PM
So, apparently, LaVar's Junior Basketball Association started yesterday. Here's what the crowd looked like at the first game:

https://i.imgur.com/hKuCpCA.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2018/06/22/lavar-balls-junior-basketball-association-debuts-small-crowd/725086002/

Clipper Nation
06-23-2018, 07:23 PM
Despite LaVar’s efforts, he lured no big names to the league. That is, other than his marquee player, LaMelo.

Many of the courtside seats were occupied by LaVar's friends and family members, including his two older sons, Lonzo and LiAngelo. Talk about brotherly love. Lonzo, the Los Angeles Lakers guard, and LiAngelo, eligible for the NBA draft Thursday night but not selected, sat through the entire second game, during which LaMelo looked as if he was getting paid by the shot.

He took 33, and made 14.

LkrFan
06-23-2018, 08:20 PM
This dude a clown! :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
06-23-2018, 08:22 PM
Isn't it against the law for 16 year old Melo to not be in school? I'm sure he's not learning shit from LaVar - other than how to deplete Lonzo's bank account :lol

midnightpulp
06-23-2018, 09:31 PM
Isn't it against the law for 16 year old Melo to not be in school? I'm sure he's not learning shit from LaVar - other than how to deplete Lonzo's bank account :lol

LaMelo is gonna be a Laker, and you're gonna like it

LkrFan
06-24-2018, 02:23 AM
LaMelo is gonna be a Laker, and you're gonna like it

Damn. You tryna give me high blood pressure? :lol

DMC
06-25-2018, 12:03 AM
Lavar is the Don King of the G League

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2018, 07:10 AM
deep draft anyway

the question is the 2nd mutt going to get invited to any summer camp tournaments?

LkrFan
06-25-2018, 08:54 AM
deep draft anyway

the question is the 2nd mutt going to get invited to any summer camp tournaments?

Nope. His dumbass should have stayed in UCLA. But he listened to LaDumVar and now he's up shit creek without a paddle :lol

lebomb
06-25-2018, 11:53 AM
Totally destroyed his kids college careers. LOL

Clipper Nation
08-27-2018, 01:59 PM

Killakobe81
08-27-2018, 03:05 PM

Damn. the part about taking back the shooting machines seems small for a "big Baller"
At least they could have sold them to them at a discount since they were "used".
Also, questioning the drive of those guys is interesting.
Always tough for those guys following the star to have the same drive when daddy is using his celebrity get this brothers Lambos ...
they have the "life" and trappings of success but only Lonzo really had to work for it.
Lavar you can say deserves some credit as the initial driving force, but I think he went to far by yanking his middle boy out of college and his youngest out of HS ball and putting them in that sham league of his.
I keep waiting for the bubble to burst, even though I root for their success, as a family of business men, not just Lonzo ... but they have me puzzled.

LkrFan
08-28-2018, 05:42 AM
So, apparently, LaVar's Junior Basketball Association started yesterday. Here's what the crowd looked like at the first game:

https://i.imgur.com/hKuCpCA.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2018/06/22/lavar-balls-junior-basketball-association-debuts-small-crowd/725086002/

What's sad is Lonzo is funding LaVar's stupid ass ideas. If he don't cut bait with this dude, LaVar gonna bleed him dry.

And LaVar better watch himself. This Laker front office doesn't give a John Clawd Van Damn about draft status. Ask D'Angelo Russell (#2 overall pick) and Randle (#7) if the front office won't show him the door.

Lonzo is no longer the face of the Lakers. LaVar should choose his words wisely tbh. All LeThanos has to do is snap his fingers and Maginka will ship his ass out. :lol

Clipper Nation
08-28-2018, 08:33 AM
LkrFan turning on Lonzo? :wow

Mitch
08-28-2018, 08:53 AM
What's sad is Lonzo is funding LaVar's stupid ass ideas. If he don't cut bait with this dude, LaVar gonna bleed him dry.

And LaVar better watch himself. This Laker front office doesn't give a John Clawd Van Damn about draft status. Ask D'Angelo Russell (#2 overall pick) and Randle (#7) if the front office won't show him the door.

Lonzo is no longer the face of the Lakers. LaVar should choose his words wisely tbh. All LeThanos has to do is snap his fingers and Maginka will ship his ass out. :lol

Sup, Juanito

Killakobe81
08-28-2018, 09:48 AM

Not about turning we need to see a leap. He has shown flashes but we need more a lot more. If we don't see progress then maybe he is gone.
But LkrFan is right LeBron is the face. Kuzma is the people's champ and Ingram has the most upside.
Time to show up and show out...

MultiTroll
08-28-2018, 10:20 AM
Did that stoopid phuck have to pay the embroidery company he ripped off?

LaVar Ball served with lawsuit over Big Baller Brand products

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/01/09/big-baller-brand-sued-over-missed-payments-merchandise

Google has nothing past Jan 2018.

LkrFan
08-28-2018, 10:29 AM

Name on the front first and you know this Maaaaaaan! :lol

It's well documented that LaVar is the reason why I wanted anybody but Lonzo. A year later he still saying stupid shit even though we got LeGM on the squad. He'll ship his ass out to Siberia like Kiwi :lol

LkrFan
08-28-2018, 10:31 AM
Not about turning we need to see a leap. He has shown flashes but we need more a lot more. If we don't see progress then maybe he is gone.
But LkrFan is right LeBron is the face. Kuzma is the people's champ and Ingram has the most upside.

ALL of this. Spot on. People question why Rondo is on the roster too. I don't. LaVar better read the tea leaves. :lol

LkrFan
08-28-2018, 10:32 AM
Sup, Juanito

Nada :lol

MultiTroll
08-28-2018, 10:35 AM
"When it came time to make payment, they kind of bailed," the Closet Collection representative told the Times. "We tried for about three months. They said they would make payment about seven times."On Monday, Better Business Bureau said it had given Baller Brand an "F" rating (https://www.si.com/nba/2018/01/08/big-baller-brand-f-rating-better-business-bureau-lavar-ball) due to customer complaints saying the company did a poor job communicating when asked about when orders would arrive and it also sent some customers the wrong sizes or merchandise.

While a court ordered payment would be nice, I'd like to see Lavar get an old fashioned beat down.

Update: Atty
Michael Sayer just informed me that the case was resolved.

LkrFan
08-28-2018, 10:54 AM
"When it came time to make payment, they kind of bailed," the Closet Collection representative told the Times. "We tried for about three months. They said they would make payment about seven times."On Monday, Better Business Bureau said it had given Baller Brand an "F" rating (https://www.si.com/nba/2018/01/08/big-baller-brand-f-rating-better-business-bureau-lavar-ball) due to customer complaints saying the company did a poor job communicating when asked about when orders would arrive and it also sent some customers the wrong sizes or merchandise.

While a court ordered payment would be nice, I'd like to see Lavar get an old fashioned beat down.

Update: Atty
Michael Sayer just informed me that the case was resolved.

Damn! I just looked up that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! It's true. They got a damn F! :lmao

Lonzo better cut the umbilical cord or he gone be young dumb and broke! :lmao

DJR210
08-28-2018, 02:19 PM
Damn! I just looked up that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! It's true. They got a damn F! :lmao

Lonzo better cut the umbilical cord or he gone be young dumb and broke! :lmao

Even though Lavar is a faggot and I want nothing more than for him and his family to fail, you have to wonder about the validity of that rating.. They as a company are required to respond back to each BBB complaint in a 2 week period, and you can imagine the amount of trolls out there fucking w/ them. Same thing with Rockets fans hating on Ayesha Curry's shitty ass restaurant..

LkrFan
08-28-2018, 02:25 PM
Even though Lavar is a faggot and I want nothing more than for him and his family to fail, you have to wonder about the validity of that rating.. They as a company are required to respond back to each BBB complaint in a 2 week period, and you can imagine the amount of trolls out there fucking w/ them. Same thing with Rockets fans hating on Ayesha Curry's shitty ass restaurant..

Word, but I have heard SEVERAL people complain. Where there's smoke...

DJR210
08-28-2018, 03:53 PM
Word, but I have heard SEVERAL people complain. Where there's smoke...

Well he's a career fuckup so I don't doubt he's mismanaging his business.. All that money Lonzo fronted him and he's shitting it away.

Clipper Nation
08-29-2018, 08:45 AM
Name on the front first and you know this Maaaaaaan! :lol
Kobe's name wasn't on the front and you still shilled for him all those years, though :downspin:

LkrFan
08-29-2018, 10:37 AM
Kobe's name wasn't on the front and you still shilled for him all those years, though :downspin:

lebomb
08-29-2018, 12:22 PM
BBB shoes goin for $29.95 at TJMAXX nigga!!!! :lmao

Killakobe81
08-29-2018, 12:42 PM

Proof, nicca I personally would love to see that.

daslicer
08-29-2018, 09:30 PM

I play a lot of ball in my spare time. I could use some spare sneakers. I wonder how long they would last without tearing.

StrengthAndHonor
08-30-2018, 03:15 PM
That’s not even remotely possible. They’re special ordered, not mass produced. It took almost 5 months before I received my pair.

LkrFan
08-30-2018, 03:51 PM

lebomb is like an asshole: full of shit :lol

baseline bum
08-30-2018, 05:42 PM

You'll have another LaVar when Uncle Dennis comes to town next summer. Though Leonard will at least be worth the drama from his hangers on since LA is where he'll get his best shoe contract offer.

baseline bum
08-30-2018, 05:44 PM

That's pretty sad you have the best player in the league but your fanbase likes Kuzma better. Then again same shit happened with Shaq.

LkrFan
08-30-2018, 05:48 PM
You'll have another LaVar when Uncle Dennis comes to town next summer. Though Leonard will at least be worth the drama from his hangers on since LA is where he'll get his best shoe contract offer.

As much as I'd love to rub it in every Spur fan's face that we got the Kang and the Spurs franchise player, I don't think he signs with us.

But if he does, it'll be different from what you guys went thru. Kiwi grew up a Laker fan and likely loved the shit out of Magic.

Fearless prediction (OK, wishful thinking): if 2018 playoff Rondo shows up to training camp there's a strong chance Lonzo gets traded with Luol Dung for a piece to add to the squad.

LaVar better STFU from now :loln

baseline bum
08-30-2018, 06:05 PM
As much as I'd love to rub it in every Spur fan's face that we got the Kang and the Spurs franchise player, I don't think he signs with us.

But if he does, it'll be different from what you guys went thru. Kiwi grew up a Laker fan and likely loved the shit out of Magic.

Fearless prediction (OK, wishful thinking): if 2018 playoff Rondo shows up to training camp there's a strong chance Lonzo gets traded with Luol Dung for a piece to add to the squad.

LaVar better STFU from now :loln

No fucking way, his odds of where he'll be for 2019-20 are probably 90% Lakers, 9% Clippers, 1% Knicks.

Killakobe81
08-30-2018, 08:43 PM
That's pretty sad you have the best player in the league but your fanbase likes Kuzma better. Then again same shit happened with Shaq.

Didn't say that, exactly.
Fans love certain players differently.
Duncan was the best player for almost his entire career sans maybe the last 5 years or so ...
yet Manu at times was the more popular player when I lived there especially with women.
Sooooo many pink #20 jereseys ...evrywehere. HEB, Riverwalk La Cantera ...
WGAF who the fan favorite is?
We all know Lebron even past his prime is better than Kuzma and Ingram put together.
If either gets close to 75% of what Lebron was in his prime that is a superstar.

Fan worship dont mean shit.
Kuzma has embraced and LA and we have embraced him back.

baseline bum
08-30-2018, 08:48 PM
Didn't say that, exactly.
Fans love certain players differently.
Duncan was the best player for almost his entire career sans maybe the last 5 years or so ...
yet Manu at times was the more popular player when I lived there especially with women.
Sooooo many pink #20 jereseys ...evrywehere. HEB, Riverwalk La Cantera ...
WGAF who the fan favorite is?
We all know Lebron even past his prime is better than Kuzma and Ingram put together.
If either gets close to 75% of what Lebron was in his prime that is a superstar.

Fan worship dont mean shit.
Kuzma has embraced and LA and we have embraced him back.

Vinny Del Negro was the most popular player with the women in San Antonio. :lol

Clipper Nation
01-06-2019, 10:02 AM
LaVar's shot is only slightly better than Lonzo's :lol

ambchang
01-06-2019, 11:15 AM

The form is much much better. Same results though.

RsxPiimp
01-06-2019, 04:41 PM

nevah lost

RsxPiimp
01-06-2019, 04:42 PM
That’s not even remotely possible. They’re special ordered, not mass produced. It took almost 5 months before I received my pair.

BD24
01-07-2019, 01:07 AM
:lol:lol ^^^

Will Hunting
01-07-2019, 08:30 AM
:lmao if you actually bought a pair of BBB shoes

Clipper Nation
02-07-2019, 12:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/WYR3Jj7.gif

dbreiden83080
02-08-2019, 05:40 AM
This moron is still talking about all 3 of his kids playing on the same team. He really screwed over Gelo or Jello pudding whatever the shit his name is? He needed to be in college for at least 3 years, and now he is a laughing stock with ZERO chance at an NBA future. All thanks to dear old Dad. And Lonzo the way he is going, may be out of the league in about 2 years. He can't shoot, can't get to the rim, and is injury prone. Great sign that guy..

lebomb
02-08-2019, 07:19 AM
This moron is still talking about all 3 of his kids playing on the same team. He really screwed over Gelo or Jello pudding whatever the shit his name is? He needed to be in college for at least 3 years, and now he is a laughing stock with ZERO chance at an NBA future. All thanks to dear old Dad. And Lonzo the way he is going, may be out of the league in about 2 years. He can't shoot, can't get to the rim, and is injury prone. Great sign that guy..

Thats why the Lakers are desperately trying to dump him. DLO is a much, much, much better player that LA let go. :lmao

ambchang
02-08-2019, 07:44 AM

But they are that crazy talented young core. Lonzo is a trade asset :cry

Clipper Nation
07-16-2019, 06:03 PM

LkrFan
07-16-2019, 06:11 PM

Hate to see it :lol

Clipper Nation
07-16-2019, 06:17 PM
Tough to sell shirts anymore when your son gets demoted to being Jrue's backup :lol

midnightpulp
07-17-2019, 06:54 AM

Great investment :lmao

midnightpulp
07-17-2019, 06:59 AM
https://i.imgur.com/65NutHC.png

MultiTroll
07-17-2019, 10:07 AM
BSPN article says the head Retard Ball turned down lucrative offers from Nike and Addidas?

Splits
07-17-2019, 10:54 AM
Great investment :lmao

lol

Chucho
07-17-2019, 11:14 AM

Went from trying to be boutique to competing with And 1 and Everest products @ Walmart :rollin

Laker_1995
07-17-2019, 11:33 AM
Went from trying to be boutique to competing with And 1 and Everest products @ Walmart :rollin

Hey bro I got some Everest gym shorts for 4 dollars at Ross. Them fuckers are amazing lmao

Chucho
07-17-2019, 11:44 AM
Hey bro I got some Everest gym shorts for 4 dollars at Ross. Them fuckers are amazing lmao

Same here. I bought like 6 pairs of And 1s from Walmart like back during the first Obama term and still have 4 pairs of them in the night rotation.

Laker_1995
07-17-2019, 11:47 AM
Same here. I bought like 6 pairs of And 1s from Walmart like back during the first Obama term and still have 4 pairs of them in the night rotation.

Lmao yup. Nike and adidas wants 50 dollars a pair of shorts there crazy lol. I’ll take my happy ass to Ross or Walmart and buy 5 damn pairs for that price lol. can’t wait for those BBB shorts at Ross aha