PDA

View Full Version : Jeff McDonald and his "crack research"

SAGirl
02-05-2018, 02:08 PM
After "Jeff's stat" that Mills is leading the league in "in and out" 3 pointers that don't go in...

here's Jeff with "crack research"

-------------------------
Outside of making fun of him using that expression (really Jeff, crach research?),

The good thing I got from that is that the Spurs holding a practice reflects that they are trying to get better. It's intriguing.

They are preparing to do better on the rodeo roadtrip perhaps. Also, maybe it signals this team is for real standing pat this season.

NASpurs
02-05-2018, 02:19 PM
They're standing pat. It's not like there's a move out there to make this team a contender when their MVP's status is up in the air with an unknown return date. Lots of question marks moving forward that will hopefully be answered in the offseason. But as things are right now, I'm not holding my breath for a trade unless there's something too irresistible which rarely comes along when you don't have any real worthwhile assets. And Jeff McDonald is a waste of bandwidth.

And they're going to have a millions days off from the last game to the Suns game on Wednesday which is why I'm guessing they're practicing.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-05-2018, 02:33 PM
They're standing pat. It's not like there's a move out there to make this team a contender when their MVP's status is up in the air with an unknown return date. Lots of question marks moving forward that will hopefully be answered in the offseason. But as things are right now, I'm not holding my breath for a trade unless there's something too irresistible which rarely comes along when you don't have any real worthwhile assets. And Jeff McDonald is a waste of bandwidth.

And they're going to have a millions days off from the last game to the Suns game on Wednesday which is why I'm guessing they're practicing.

And at the rate they’re going they’ll have another million days off once the first round ends.

cd98
02-05-2018, 02:58 PM
"crack research" = asking Woj.

SAGirl
02-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Spurs practice was about polishing up defense
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Spurs-have-first-full-scale-workout-in-55-days-12553197.php

YGWHI
02-07-2018, 01:54 AM

A rest-friendly schedule and then ASG break. Not bad at all.