PDA

View Full Version : You didn't clap or applaud during the SOTU? Traitor!

Blake
02-05-2018, 04:51 PM
"Republicans in the House chamber applauded often during Trump’s Jan. 30 State of the Union address, his first as president, while Democrats, led by Pelosi, resisted many of Trump’s applause lines.

“You’re up there, you’ve got half the room going totally crazy, wild, they loved everything, they want to do something great for our country,” Trump recalled, “and you’ve got the other side — even on positive news, really positive news — they were like death. And un-American. Un-American.”

Trump then pointed to the back of the room of the Cincinnati factory where he was speaking.

“Somebody said treasonous. Yeah, I guess, why not?” the president said to laughter from the crowd. “Can we call that treason? Why not.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-calls-dems-didnt-clap-state-union-treasonous-un-american-210114640.html

Chris
02-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Welcome to last week.

Reck
02-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Welcome to last week.

Trump just literally said this today. :lol Chrissy

Blake
02-05-2018, 04:53 PM
He said it today, Chris.

koriwhat
02-05-2018, 04:55 PM
yall sissy fucks applaud a bunch of dem losers paid by our tax $'s to spit on our flag/nation/etc... fuck yall and them!

Blake
02-05-2018, 04:57 PM
yall sissy fucks applaud a bunch of dem losers paid by our tax $'s to spit on our flag/nation/etc... fuck yall and them!

Lol settle down. Nobody is spitting on the flag by not clapping for Trump.

koriwhat
02-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Settle down. Nobody is spitting on the flag by not clapping for Trump.

fuck trump for a minute blake... they wouldn't applaud or stand to unite america, our flag, etc. that's what they did. fuck them and anyone who supports those fuck face losers who do nothing but mooch off this nation!

Blake
02-05-2018, 05:00 PM
fuck trump for a minute blake... they wouldn't applaud or stand to unite america, our flag, etc. that's what they did. fuck them and anyone who supports those fuck face losers who do nothing but mooch off this nation!

Lol settle down. It'll be OK. You'll still be able to tat no matter how many times they don't clap for Trump.

Pavlov
02-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Welcome to last week.

He said it today, Chris.Did Chris have a stroke or does his algorithm have a bug?

DMX7
02-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Did Chris have a stroke or does his algorithm have a bug?

He's having a breakdown. Even his boy Trey Gowdy didn't play nice this weekend.

Chris
02-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Mooch

Blake
02-06-2018, 08:19 PM
See the thing is that with all the other bat shit looney butthurt shit that Trump has said, it's easy for everyone to take him serious.

DarrinS
02-06-2018, 08:41 PM
He didn’t need to say anything. It was a bad look for them.

Blake
02-06-2018, 10:24 PM

He can't help himself.

Chris
02-08-2018, 06:39 PM
This is the guy who tried to stand up and clap but sat back down after realizing the Hive Mind was all sitting. :lol

Blake
02-08-2018, 06:41 PM
A politician that is flip flopping to pander? No way.

spurraider21
02-08-2018, 07:15 PM
This is the guy who tried to stand up and clap but sat back down after realizing the Hive Mind was all sitting. :lol

wikipedia tells me he supports funding PP but also voted for the recent bill to ban abortions past 20 weeks. so doesn't surprise me he spends time with both crowds

Fabbs
02-08-2018, 07:22 PM

Rack it.

monosylab1k
02-09-2018, 04:54 AM

Clearly you felt the same way when Republicans did it to Obama.

boutons_deux
02-09-2018, 07:17 AM

or when racist SC Repug Joe Wilson said "You Lie" at Obama

TeyshaBlue
02-09-2018, 08:11 AM

lol whataboutism.

boutons_deux
02-09-2018, 08:15 AM
lol whataboutism.

:lol

Reck
02-09-2018, 09:33 AM

The irony in those pictures. :lol

Old lady who cant probably have kids anymore is for planned parenthood but the young chick who can, doesn't like it. Our future is fucked. :lol

DMC
02-09-2018, 10:10 AM
wikipedia tells me he supports funding PP but also voted for the recent bill to ban abortions past 20 weeks. so doesn't surprise me he spends time with both crowds

There's a difference between spending time with them and representing their opposing stances. Surely you know this wouldn't go over well in a courtroom.

DMC
02-09-2018, 10:12 AM

Old lady who cant probably have kids anymore is for planned parenthood but the young chick who can, doesn't like it. Our future is fucked. :lol

Why? It's like saying "keep your cat off my lawn" when you don't own a pet. Young people don't like to be told they need to self regulate. Older people want to put them in social cages to keep them off their proverbial life lawns.

Chucho
02-09-2018, 10:44 AM

Why? It's because the youngster hasn't been jaded by the world yet. Give her a decade of life experience and maybe she'll want to murder someone too.

monosylab1k
02-09-2018, 02:41 PM
lol whataboutism.

lol not understanding whataboutism.

CosmicCowboy
02-09-2018, 03:00 PM

Fwiw she doesnt look menopausal.

spurraider21
02-09-2018, 03:08 PM
There's a difference between spending time with them and representing their opposing stances. Surely you know this wouldn't go over well in a courtroom.
no it tells me he's not all or nothing when it comes to the abortion issue, and can find a middle ground to the point where neither side see's him as an adversary.

Spurminator
02-09-2018, 03:17 PM
I think the most likely explanation is he probably takes pictures when asked and doesn't spend a lot of time looking at whatever sign the person is holding.

Chris
02-09-2018, 05:11 PM

lol you not understanding you just engaged in whataboutism :lmao

*Risitas x 1000

monosylab1k
02-09-2018, 05:27 PM
lol you not understanding you just engaged in whataboutism :lmao

*Risitas x 1000
I actually didn’t but nobody is shocked that you’re this stupid. It’s not hard to google whataboutism, you did it for the first time a few weeks ago when John Oliver taught you the word.

spurraider21
02-09-2018, 05:29 PM
I actually didn’t but nobody is shocked that you’re this stupid. It’s not hard to google whataboutism, you did it for the first time a few weeks ago when John Oliver taught you the word.
you just like him because he has a british accent!

TeyshaBlue
02-09-2018, 08:33 PM

Quote Originally Posted by DarrinS

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/whataboutism-origin-meaning
'Whataboutism' is a rhetorical device that involves accusing others of offenses as a way of deflecting attention from one's own deeds. The tactic was developed by the Soviet Union, but is seeing more attention as it is frequently used by the Trump administration.

No, I pretty much nailed it. Hey, it's easy to do and hell, I'll fall in that trap from time to time too.

Thanks for playing.

Chris
02-09-2018, 08:34 PM
:cry I dindunuffin' :cry

koriwhat
02-09-2018, 08:37 PM
I dindunuffin'

0hour1?

DMC
02-09-2018, 10:18 PM
no it tells me he's not all or nothing when it comes to the abortion issue, and can find a middle ground to the point where neither side see's him as an adversary.

There's no middle ground between "I support planned parent hood" and "we don't need planned parent hood" when you grab photo ops with both camps. It's like saying Ron Paul found middle ground by introducing a bill he planned to vote against.

spurraider21
02-09-2018, 10:23 PM
There's no middle ground between "I support planned parent hood" and "we don't need planned parent hood" when you grab photo ops with both camps. It's like saying Ron Paul found middle ground by introducing a bill he planned to vote against.
yes because appearing at an event is wholesale agreement with every single poster slogan there

DMC
02-09-2018, 10:25 PM
yes because appearing at an event is wholesale agreement with every single poster slogan there

Taking a photo in front of a statement sign has historically signaled agreement with said statement.

"Manchin previously identified as pro-life, and he even voted to defund Planned Parenthood in 2015. But as Frank Cannon wrote for The National Pulse on Monday, Democratic Party leadership is now demanding complete uniformity on the abortion issue. Manchin, who is up for re-election in 2018, was likely told to fall in line or else."

He's holding the sign, for fuck's sake Philo. ,

Chris
02-09-2018, 10:47 PM

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/10-it-s-time-to-stop-posting-funny-cat-meme.png

monosylab1k
Quote Originally Posted by DarrinS

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/whataboutism-origin-meaning
'Whataboutism' is a rhetorical device that involves accusing others of offenses as a way of deflecting attention from one's own deeds. The tactic was developed by the Soviet Union, but is seeing more attention as it is frequently used by the Trump administration.

No, I pretty much nailed it. Hey, it's easy to do and hell, I'll fall in that trap from time to time too.

Thanks for playing.

I could give a fuck about non-clapping. They can fling shit at the President during SOTU for all I care. I wasn’t deflecting for my “side” because my side is “I don’t give a shit what either side does”. I was pointing out Darrins obvious bias. Not every case of pointing out hypocrisy is whataboutism. Read your own definition, champ.

Thanks for playing.

spurraider21
http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/10-it-s-time-to-stop-posting-funny-cat-meme.png
at least you meme'd right this time :bobo

TeyshaBlue
02-09-2018, 11:26 PM
I could give a fuck about non-clapping. They can fling shit at the President during SOTU for all I care. I wasn’t deflecting for my “side” because my side is “I don’t give a shit what either side does”. I was pointing out Darrins obvious bias. Not every case of pointing out hypocrisy is whataboutism. Read your own definition, champ.

Thanks for playing.
The bias you see as obvious, is yours. His statement was fairly neutral.
Try again.

Spurtacular
02-10-2018, 12:16 AM

Tranny still recruiting. :lol

monosylab1k
02-10-2018, 12:25 AM
The bias you see as obvious, is yours. His statement was fairly neutral.
Try again.
DarrinS - “Fairly neutral” :lmao

Game over. Thanks for playing. Maybe next time John Oliver throws out a fun new word you’ll use it correctly.

monosylab1k
02-10-2018, 12:34 AM
:lmao I’m just going to say blatantly hypocritical statements and then scream “WHATABOUTISM!” when ai get called out for it.

:cry the NFL’s catch rule is bullshit, it screwed the Patriots in the Super Bowl! :cry

Chris
02-10-2018, 12:43 AM

Game over. Thanks for playing. Maybe next time John Oliver throws out a fun new word you’ll use it correctly.

lol thinking John Oliver coined the term :lmao

Thanks for playing!

(Second time I've told you this - Risitas x million)

monosylab1k
02-10-2018, 01:15 AM
lol thinking John Oliver coined the term :lmao

Thanks for playing!

(Second time I've told you this - Risitas x million)

:lmao John Oliver didn’t coin it, but nobody around here (especially you) used it until that segment aired. Thanks for playing!

Chris
02-10-2018, 01:42 AM
"fun new word" :lmao

John Oliver :lmao

monosylab1k
02-10-2018, 02:18 AM
"fun new word" :lmao

John Oliver :lmao

Did you know or use the term “whataboutism” before 2017 when John Oliver made it popular? Before you answer, read these bible verses!

“Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.”
-Proverbs 12:22

“A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.”
-Proverbs 19:9

“Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices”
-Colossians 3:9

“But above all, my brothers, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath, but let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no, so that you may not fall under condemnation.”
-James 5:12

TeyshaBlue
02-10-2018, 07:03 AM

Yeah. His statement was fairly neutral. Learn to.read, junior.

RandomGuy
02-13-2018, 01:52 PM

the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.”

koriwhat
02-13-2018, 04:36 PM

lmao with your dribble

Blake
02-13-2018, 04:55 PM
Well yeah that's all your capable of. This is known.

RandomGuy
02-13-2018, 05:32 PM
lmao with your dribble

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” -- The kind of Republican that would kicked out of the party today.

koriwhat
02-13-2018, 05:34 PM
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” -- The kind of Republican that would kicked out of the party today.

i'm all for taking a stance but that's not what those losers were doing at all during the SOTU. sore loser globalists will be sore loser globalists.

RandomGuy
02-14-2018, 10:53 AM
i'm all for taking a stance but that's not what those losers were doing at all during the SOTU. sore loser globalists will be sore loser globalists.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

koriwhat
02-15-2018, 04:19 PM
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

out of context as always...

fuck the president! stand for the flag, stand as a patriot, stand to rep your constituents! fuck the left!

Blake
02-15-2018, 04:20 PM

fuck the president! stand for the flag, stand as a patriot, stand to rep your constituents! fuck the left!

Because koriwhat said so

koriwhat
02-15-2018, 04:22 PM
Because koriwhat said so

i'm going to have the last laugh when all is said and done. can't wait!

Blake
02-15-2018, 04:28 PM
i'm going to have the last laugh when all is said and done. can't wait!

Unless they repeal the 1st amendment, no.

RandomGuy
02-16-2018, 10:31 AM

koriwhat
02-16-2018, 04:37 PM

you keep repeating this as if you're making a point... you're not. i said fuck the president and take him out of the equation altogether. your point falls flat on it's face.

all i saw was hatred for this country by those on the left. fuck them!