PDA

View Full Version : My notes from last nights Spurs Smiles event at The Grill

Timnobili
02-06-2018, 10:08 AM
- Bryn Forbes is much more muscular in person. He seems like a great guy and even got me another salad when I told him I was gluten free and could not eat the Cobb salad with croutons
- TP was surprisingly not a French snob like I thought he would be. He’s much nicer than Manu which was a surprise to me because I’ve always been Team Manu.
- Danny was hitting on anything that moved in a dress. At one point I almost had to say something because he kept asking my gf if she needed anything else and at one point, this could be the wine talking, winked at my wife. Makes sense that he has all those club promo parties in The Valley
- Pop was hammered. His face was redder than a target shopping cart. I’m starting to wonder if he has a problem with saying no and it’s starting to affect the team. For us older guys, recall the same happened to Red Auerbach in his later years. Is that happening with Pop? Only time will tell
- Regarding Kawhi, I wanted to save this comment for last but he looked completely healthy as he served food and at one point quickly pivoted off his bad foot to avoid Davis hitting him with a tray full of bread baskets. He ignored all the other spurs except for Dejounte. It got awkward. Pop looked over at one point to notice Kawhi avoiding talking to TP and in a moment of clarity recognized what was happening and put his head done and slowly shook it. No clue what’s going on here but it does not look good. My guess is he’s going to a bigger market. Sad.

weeks
02-06-2018, 10:16 AM
Man, I want to be optimistic but all this shit taken together is starting to give me serious doubts. I think Kawhi is gone, the team knows it, and Pop is drinking himself stupid to hide the pain.

I just can't imagine where he can go and have a better situation than this.

bklynspursfan
02-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Nm.. I got got

Floyd Pacquiao
02-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Kawhi probably hates playing server boy for massta Pop and his white liberal friends. Seriously, Pop's hidden liberal racism isn't fooling me and kawhi see's it too.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-06-2018, 10:36 AM
- Bryn Forbes is much more muscular in person. He seems like a great guy and even got me another salad when I told him I was gluten free and could not eat the Cobb salad with croutons
- TP was surprisingly not a French snob like I thought he would be. He’s much nicer than Manu which was a surprise to me because I’ve always been Team Manu.
- Danny was hitting on anything that moved in a dress. At one point I almost had to say something because he kept asking my gf if she needed anything else and at one point, this could be the wine talking, winked at my wife. Makes sense that he has all those club promo parties in The Valley
- Pop was hammered. His face was redder than a target shopping cart. I’m starting to wonder if he has a problem with saying no and it’s starting to affect the team. For us older guys, recall the same happened to Red Auerbach in his later years. Is that happening with Pop? Only time will tell
- Regarding Kawhi, I wanted to save this comment for last but he looked completely healthy as he served food and at one point quickly pivoted off his bad foot to avoid Davis hitting him with a tray full of bread baskets. He ignored all the other spurs except for Dejounte. It got awkward. Pop looked over at one point to notice Kawhi avoiding talking to TP and in a moment of clarity recognized what was happening and put his head done and slowly shook it. No clue what’s going on here but it does not look good. My guess is he’s going to a bigger market. Sad.

I think it's awesome that you brought your wife AND girlfriend to this event. You must be a player, brother. This recap sounds legit..... Kawhi is leaving, Pop's a drunk, Danny picks up on all the women you brought, and Manu is kind of rude. :tu

Dex
02-06-2018, 10:40 AM
I think it's awesome that you brought your wife AND girlfriend to this event. You must be a player, brother. This recap sounds legit..... Kawhi is leaving, Pop's a drunk, Danny picks up on all the women you brought, and Manu is kind of rude. :tu

:lol

Dre_7
02-06-2018, 10:40 AM

coachmac87
02-06-2018, 10:41 AM
OP is a faggot

FkLA
02-06-2018, 11:01 AM

Not gonna lie OP got me until I read this post. I was so shook i missed the gf/wife thing. :lol

bklynspursfan
02-06-2018, 11:11 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/2425xu.jpg

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a6a3f342673e8378a52c3ee5f768ee35/5B083FB6/t51.2885-15/e35/26870463_1218252054873700_2241882875932704768_n.jp g

DarrinS
02-06-2018, 11:16 AM

:lmao

TheDoctor
02-06-2018, 11:17 AM
7/10

Amuseddaysleeper
02-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Out of all that, the Manu being rude part is what gave it away.

NASpurs
02-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Fatty Mills is against hunger? Yeah no fucking shit. This nigga's fat child-bearing hips are protruding outside the apron.

TimDunkem
02-06-2018, 11:20 AM
True or not it would not be a surprise to hear Danny being a dog during an event like this when he loved frequenting Cowboys Dance Hall during teen night.

TheDoctor
02-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Fatty Mills is against hunger? Yeah no fucking shit. This nigga's fat child-bearing hips are protruding outside the apron.
“Getting rich with no pressure to perform”

Floyd Pacquiao
02-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Geez first close up I've seen of Patty, he looks terrible.

DAF86
02-06-2018, 11:32 AM
5.periodic 3/10

bklynspursfan
02-06-2018, 11:32 AM
We have reason to believe this is the GF & the wife

http://i68.tinypic.com/244sn7l.jpg

TimDunkem
02-06-2018, 11:34 AM

:lmao

Proxy
02-06-2018, 11:41 AM
joffrey kept getting everyone's order wrong

SAGirl
02-06-2018, 12:05 PM
I am giving it a 10 for creativity and funny.

SpurPadre
02-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Three big indicators that OP is full of shit, tbh:

1: LDN flirting with OP's girl and wife. If he mentioned TP flirting with them, THEN that would be plausible because that's his thing but LDN?? Nah, bullshit. Also, even TP doesn't bring his mistresses along with his wife at the same event, tbh.

2: Nothing about Kawhi snubbing anyone's daughter

3: TP being nicer than Manu. Yeah fucking right...

OP is full of shit.

Brazil
02-06-2018, 02:16 PM

Play Boban
02-06-2018, 02:20 PM

Keepin' it real
02-06-2018, 02:27 PM
- Danny was hitting on anything that moved in a dress. At one point I almost had to say something because he kept asking my gf

A spurstalker with a girlfriend???!!!... :lmao I stopped reading right there. :lmao

spurraider21
02-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Kawhi probably hates playing server boy for massta Pop and his white liberal friends. Seriously, Pop's hidden liberal racism isn't fooling me and kawhi see's it too.
:lol this is one of my favorite ST conspiracies

weeks
02-06-2018, 02:58 PM
goddammit i've been had

Snaq O'Meal
02-06-2018, 03:06 PM

Can’t blame the women for being thrilled to finally come close to a man with a decent sized dick.

baseline bum
02-06-2018, 03:30 PM

:rollin

BatManu20
02-06-2018, 03:31 PM

BatManu20
02-06-2018, 03:33 PM
The part about Pop being hammered is probably accurate though. I have 2 different friends who have met him: One at a winery and the other at a nice steakhouse. Both said he was drunk when they met him, but also said he was actually really friendly and he took pics with them (where he's visibly drunk).

sananspursfan21
02-06-2018, 04:36 PM
I think it's awesome that you brought your wife AND girlfriend to this event...

No wonder he was able to score them both, he's so generous!!

BillMc
02-06-2018, 04:54 PM

ElNono
02-06-2018, 09:58 PM
Re: TP, he's actually a very nice guy, the few times I interacted with him...

ElNono
02-06-2018, 09:59 PM

Ice009
02-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Re: TP, he's actually a very nice guy, the few times I interacted with him...

I actually thought he's an asshole towards most people. I know I could or most likely am wrong, but the opinion I got over the years is that unless you're a decent looking female, he's not likely to give you the time of day if you try and talk to him outside of a Spurs event ;).