PDA

View Full Version : Spurs 2018 offseason thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

phxspurfan
02-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Starting this...meow

phxspurfan
02-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Man, that Mills trade came out of nowhere! Well done Pop/RC.

r0drig0lac
02-06-2018, 01:12 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/1Zbeweu52ZaQE/giphy.gif

BillMc
02-06-2018, 01:22 PM
Man, that Mills trade came out of nowhere! Well done Pop/RC.

Really amazed we got both LeBron and Anthony Davis for him in the three team deal. Wow.

gambit1990
02-06-2018, 01:27 PM
sign and trade, involving lebron and la. then sign cp3.

:lobt2:

phxspurfan
02-06-2018, 01:32 PM
And Becky Hammon being named Head Coach with Pop as GM is a great construct for the future. Rumors are Tony is next in line as head Assistant Coach too.

Darius Bieber
02-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Might as well start the thread now. We're basically in the off-season right now.

Dex
02-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Can't believe Timmy is coming out of retirement! Can't wait to see how those new bionic knees look!

cd021
02-06-2018, 04:28 PM
Resign Green, Gay, Anderson, Bertans and Parker, draft a big and sign a vet big

DJR210
02-06-2018, 04:30 PM
OP that Silver Dancer you love is pretty much ugly as shit :lol.. I mean I'd fuck/eat her and love doing it of course, but she kinda looks like a pug/chimp or some shit from the face.. can't put my finger on exactly what it is :lol

phxspurfan
02-06-2018, 10:04 PM
Wow, who would have thought NBA would revise the rules for more scoring. Like those trampolines they put on the baseline and the no goaltending rule

phxspurfan
02-06-2018, 10:04 PM
OP that Silver Dancer you love is pretty much ugly as shit :lol.. I mean I'd fuck/eat her and love doing it of course, but she kinda looks like a pug/chimp or some shit from the face.. can't put my finger on exactly what it is :lol

ex silver dancer :depressed

Play Boban
02-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Lonzo Ball is our point guard of the future and I love we snagged up LiAngelo Ball in the draft. So many titles in our future. :lobt2:

phxspurfan
02-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Damn, and J Simms signing that SuperMax is a bargain too. The dude only averaged 38 the second half of the season

spursistan
04-17-2018, 10:45 AM
This coming off-season is going to be a watershed moment for the Spurs. It is undoubtedly the most important for the franchise in two decades.

And no, signing Kawhi long term isn't going to be a panacea. Some other corrective moves has to be made to cut the fuckin dead-weight on this roster.

Looking forward to how this will play out: The scenarios run the gamut from full-blowup and rebuild, to the treadmill of mediocrity and perennial 4th-6th seed, to a vault back to contention..

cd98
04-17-2018, 11:01 AM
I guess we can't even wait until we lose the next two games to begin...well that said, it'll be the most interest offseason for the spurs since Tim Duncan was acquired. We have the lowest pick we've had since Tim and we have a top 3 NBA player that may or may not get traded. We have Tony Parker looking past done. We have Rudy Gay as a free agent probably deserving more money. We have Fathead, et al of young talent to decide what to do with.

Depending on Kawhi's position, we could do a total rebuild, which means the end of Tony, Manu, and Pop into retirement (they aren't playing for a rebuild); trading Gasol (if possible) and a much more valuable LMA (he's better than the top 5 picks in the draft); watching Green and Fathead sign elsewhere...gonna be interesting. Not sure they can trade Patty Mills though.

spursistan
04-17-2018, 11:18 AM
I guess we can't even wait until we lose the next two games to begin...well that said, it'll be the most interest offseason for the spurs since Tim Duncan was acquired. We have the lowest pick we've had since Tim and we have a top 3 NBA player that may or may not get traded. We have Tony Parker looking past done. We have Rudy Gay as a free agent probably deserving more money. We have Fathead, et al of young talent to decide what to do with.

Depending on Kawhi's position, we could do a total rebuild, which means the end of Tony, Manu, and Pop into retirement (they aren't playing for a rebuild); trading Gasol (if possible) and a much more valuable LMA (he's better than the top 5 picks in the draft); watching Green and Fathead sign elsewhere...gonna be interesting. Not sure they can trade Patty Mills though.

I'm also rooting for the Rockets to win the title so it would kill off the Lebron-to-Houston speculation. Who knows maybe Pop can salvage his last few years with one-on-one meeting with Lebron..

BackHome
04-17-2018, 11:27 AM
Not even going to get into the Kawhi trade but right now just looking at true NBA starters we have:

PG - Murray and White
SG - No starter
SF - No starter
PF - LMA or Gay
C - LMA

Now move on to good bench players:

PG - White Murray
SG - Manu/Green
SF - NONE
PF - Gay (Anderson no offense and Bertans no defense)
C - None

Players we need to trade or let go to upgrade talent:

1. Gasol way to soft for a Center
2. Tony Father Time has claimed another Spur
3. Green and Anderson they carbon copies pretty good defense but terrible offense
4. Forbes ok maybe keep him as 15th man
5. Mills not a PG and terrible defender
6. Paul why is he even on the team??
7. Joffrey why is he even in this team??

Now that is why I am all forward to trading Kawisha:

That should get us a starting SF a starting SG and some very good draft picks to give us much needed depth.

spurraider21
04-17-2018, 12:56 PM
this roster needs a lot of work but the gasol/mills signings have made that next to impossible. i dont really see a good outcome tbh... we just need to hope kawhi comes back and mask a ton of our holes like he did last season

DPG21920
04-17-2018, 12:59 PM
If SA wanted to both Mills and Pau could be traded. They aren’t viewed as poorly as they are on here. They may not net an asset but it wouldn’t take much to trade them either.

SpurPadre
04-17-2018, 01:01 PM
As long as we stop getting G League fucks, it will be a better offseason.

BackHome
04-17-2018, 01:09 PM
Hoping when we trade Kawhi we can also move Mills or Gasol in that trade. I am starting to like Philly as they are able to take one of them.

gospursgojas
04-17-2018, 01:36 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybvo3sp9

K...
04-17-2018, 01:47 PM
As long as we stop getting G League fucks, it will be a better offseason.

You all realize once kiwisra signs the super Max g league scrubs will be the standard? Hard to escape cap hell once that happens. Right now we have flexibility the future won't

coachmac87
04-17-2018, 01:52 PM
I'm also rooting for the Rockets to win the title so it would kill off the Lebron-to-Houston speculation. Who knows maybe Pop can salvage his last few years with one-on-one meeting with Lebron..

This...

Windhorst yesterday says he believe whatever happens with Kawhi is tied to LeBron.. not saying Spurs are part of that picture but you’ve gotta kick the tires.

rjv
04-17-2018, 01:54 PM
This coming off-season is going to be a watershed moment for the Spurs. It is undoubtedly the most important for the franchise in two decades.

And no, signing Kawhi long term isn't going to be a panacea. Some other corrective moves has to be made to cut the fuckin dead-weight on this roster.

Looking forward to how this will play out: The scenarios run the gamut from full-blowup and rebuild, to the treadmill of mediocrity and perennial 4th-6th seed, to a vault back to contention..

signing leonard is not the cure all but it is the key to the where the franchise goes from here.

rjv
04-17-2018, 01:56 PM

stephen a. (take it for what it's worth) was saying yesterday that he hears houston has tempered their interest in lebron because they are going to focus on keeping cp3 and their core group. they supposedly do not wish to gut the team just to get lebron.

Chillen
04-17-2018, 02:12 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybvo3sp9

No way would I trade Kawhi to LA without getting back Ingram. I think he is going to blossom into a very good NBA player.

spursistan
04-17-2018, 02:16 PM
wrong thread..

poop
04-17-2018, 02:22 PM
Offload Pop

Keepin' it real
04-19-2018, 11:05 PM
I'm pessimistic about the off-season. The Spurs saw virtually the same shit show against GSW in last year's playoffs that we're seeing now, and the only upgrade they made was Rudy Gay.

Despite the higher than usual draft pick upcoming, I expect that player to be relegated to G league all year, and no major free agents will sign here. So, against all odds, we'll be even older and slower next year... if that's possible.

Robz4000
04-19-2018, 11:07 PM
Yeah I'm not confident either, especially with the Spurs most likely losing Kawhi for 50 cents on the dollar. Dark times are ahead for the Spurs.

spursistan
04-25-2018, 12:26 AM
Let's get this baby going..

Kawhi situation aside, Aldridge and Manu should be back. Everyone else should be a fair game: cut the fuckin' dead weight and NOW..

tholdren
04-25-2018, 12:27 AM
Trade aldridge

spursistan
04-25-2018, 12:31 AM
Trade aldridge
Only way he is getting traded if they completely blow it up, which would also mean Pop/TP/Manu/Kawhi all gone..

Darius Bieber
04-25-2018, 12:47 AM
Time to bump this. This off-season will be incredibly interesting to the future of the Spurs.

We will find out what Kawhi will do. If he doesn't sign a Super-Max or a new contract with the Spurs, we know he is gone and the Spurs era is over.
Can we even attract any Free Agents? Last off-season was horrific, CP3 did not want to come here. Looks like he made the right choice.
Our dumpster of a roster will either be re-signed, or we will let go of a lot of dead weight.
The highest draft pick we've had in a long time. We will see how good the Spurs can draft. If it's a Eurotrash pick, then we know our team is complete garbage. Will it be a Derrick White situation where we will never play the trash ass pick?

This will determine how our Front Office will be evaluated. More than likely, we will still be complete trash next season.

Robz4000
04-25-2018, 12:51 AM
Literally no one is untouchable. First time as a Spurs fan I can say that with confidence.

spurraider21
04-25-2018, 12:51 AM
Dream offseason:

Brought back:

- Manu plays out his contract
- Bertans brought back
- Kawhi reconciles
- Gay opts out of 1/8 for 2/13 or 3/16
- Milutinov brought over

Gone:

- Pau salary dumped
- Green opts out. Thanks for the memories.
- Parker retires
- Anderson walks
- Forbes cut loose

LakerHater
04-25-2018, 12:53 AM
Asked about what he will do next season. @paugasol (https://mobile.twitter.com/paugasol) says he’s definitely playing—“I’ve got a lot left in the tank.” Says this was one of his most efficient years given his playing time.

Robz4000
04-25-2018, 12:55 AM
Asked about what he will do next season. @paugasol (https://mobile.twitter.com/paugasol) says he’s definitely playing—“I’ve got a lot left in the tank.” Says this was one of his most efficient years given his playing time.

:lmao please God let this fuck be traded

Darius Bieber
04-25-2018, 12:57 AM

I've got a lot of gas left in the tank of my 2000 Chevrolet Astro. Still won't work.

Robz4000
04-25-2018, 01:11 AM
Regardless of the Kawhi situation, I wanna see this team go young. Manu, Tony if it's on the cheap, and Gay can come back though.

LakerHater
04-25-2018, 01:17 AM
I've got a lot of gas left in the tank of my 2000 Chevrolet Astro. Still won't work.
Hes jus sayin that hes full of hot air!

Ellsworth
04-25-2018, 01:20 AM

What he really meant was that he still has a lot more paychecks to collect while doing nothing more than just cardio while showcasing his ballerina skills out on the court like the majestic swan that he's now become :lmao

LakerHater
04-25-2018, 01:42 AM

Robz4000
04-25-2018, 02:20 AM
Really hope we start getting more info about the Kawhi situation now that the season is over.

gambit1990
04-25-2018, 02:23 AM
Dream offseason:

Brought back:

- Manu plays out his contract
- Bertans brought back
- Kawhi reconciles
- Gay opts out of 1/8 for 2/13 or 3/16
- Milutinov brought over

Gone:

- Pau salary dumped
- Green opts out. Thanks for the memories.
- Parker retires
- Anderson walks
- Forbes cut loose
this.

Chinook
04-25-2018, 02:35 AM

Of course he was. The Spurs weren't going to give Pau $23 Million as retirement money. If he hung em up, RC would have been doing backflips.

DAF86
04-25-2018, 02:41 AM
So much dead weight to lose.

Get me some size and shooting. I want no more midgets, nor offensively challenged folks.

cjw
04-25-2018, 06:19 AM
Good breakdown on how the mechanics work around Kawhi from Bobby Marks. In summary with some editorializing:

Extension deadline is October 15th
As most know, a Supermax deal can only be signed with the Spurs, and there is a one year no-trade that comes with it
The extension can have injury protections like Embiid’s, by a circumstances are different and Kawhi might be insulted
In a trade, he could only be extended in a deal with a first year extension salary of $24.1 million instead of $37.8 million. That would be financially punitive to him, and much lower than he’d get signing a deal as a free agent next offseason even with a new team. A new FA deal would be at 30% of the cap or at least $30 million, so a big difference
That team WOULD get his Bird rights though, and we know cap space will be limited in a year, limiting his options and giving that team a seat at the table - similar to Paul George. You also get bigger annual escalators which change the outer year dollars in the deal.
Spurs lose leverage on a possible trade as each day passes

My read here is that if Kawhi is at all concerned with long-term security, he’s taking a deal from the Spurs. Just remains to be seen what deal is offered. If he doesn’t, he either has to wait a full year for free agency as a Spur or on another team and hope his injury isn’t debilitating, or take a deal that starts $13 million a year lower after being traded to a new team to lock up the money now. He’s not taking that $24.1 million starting deal unless he’s incredibly concerned with his long-term health, in which case you wouldn’t want him on the Supermax deal either.

Some points on other players too if you read the full piece. Nothing groundbreaking but does go through options around the RFAs.

tbdog
04-25-2018, 08:11 AM
Paying vets 10mil between them is fine, but having one of them take 16mil is wrong. Manu still has enough to keep playing and Parker hopefully needs a healthy offseason and a full training camp. I just hate this Gasol contract. He has to be the odd one out for us to improve.

tbdog
04-25-2018, 08:14 AM

Get me some size and shooting. I want no more midgets, nor offensively challenged folks.

Forbes, Paul, Jof are extendable. They don't provide enough upside to keep and I rather their place be taken up by the older guys instead.

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 09:29 AM
What he really meant was that he still has a lot more paychecks to collect while doing nothing more than just cardio while showcasing his ballerina skills out on the court like the majestic swan that he's now become :lmao
:lol Pau...

FireMicoHalili
04-25-2018, 09:36 AM
I hope the front office is done relying on 6’3 shooting guards and gets a big who can be an enforcer. Needs can be addressed via the draft but rookies take time to fully integrate into the system. I’m also wondering which damaged goods the Spurs are getting this year. Isn’t Derrick Rose on a one-year deal? Would add to the Spurs collection of 6’3 guards nicely.

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 09:37 AM
Good breakdown on how the mechanics work around Kawhi from Bobby Marks. In summary with some editorializing:

Extension deadline is October 15th
As most know, a Supermax deal can only be signed with the Spurs, and there is a one year no-trade that comes with it
The extension can have injury protections like Embiid’s, by a circumstances are different and Kawhi might be insulted
In a trade, he could only be extended in a deal with a first year extension salary of $24.1 million instead of $37.8 million. That would be financially punitive to him, and much lower than he’d get signing a deal as a free agent next offseason even with a new team. A new FA deal would be at 30% of the cap or at least $30 million, so a big difference
That team WOULD get his Bird rights though, and we know cap space will be limited in a year, limiting his options and giving that team a seat at the table - similar to Paul George. You also get bigger annual escalators which change the outer year dollars in the deal.
Spurs lose leverage on a possible trade as each day passes

My read here is that if Kawhi is at all concerned with long-term security, he’s taking a deal from the Spurs. Just remains to be seen what deal is offered. If he doesn’t, he either has to wait a full year for free agency as a Spur or on another team and hope his injury isn’t debilitating, or take a deal that starts $13 million a year lower after being traded to a new team to lock up the money now. He’s not taking that $24.1 million starting deal unless he’s incredibly concerned with his long-term health, in which case you wouldn’t want him on the Supermax deal either.

Some points on other players too if you read the full piece. Nothing groundbreaking but does go through options around the RFAs.
TX for sharing useful information and tweet. :tu

Intesresting that he would get a lot less if he’s traded than if he just becomes a FA on his own. Didn’t he have a trade kicker? Or no trade clause? I don’t think Pop will do him dirty anyways. It’s in both parties interest to get back together. I didn’t think he’d be traded and now I think that even less. Question is how much he will be back for and whether he will be healthy.

If his quad tendinopathy continues to be severe and chronic, doesn’t matter what you do with the rest of the season bc you will be playing Gay, Danny, Blossomgame or Brandon Paul those minutes anyways and have a do over of this season but worse.

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 09:39 AM

:trollPau has size and shooting...

r0drig0lac
04-25-2018, 10:05 AM
TX for sharing useful information and tweet. :tu

Intesresting that he would get a lot less if he’s traded than if he just becomes a FA on his own. Didn’t he have a trade kicker? Or no trade clause? I don’t think Pop will do him dirty anyways. It’s in both parties interest to get back together. I didn’t think he’d be traded and now I think that even less. Question is how much he will be back for and whether he will be healthy.

If his quad tendinopathy continues to be severe and chronic, doesn’t matter what you do with the rest of the season bc you will be playing Gay, Danny, Blossomgame or Brandon Paul those minutes anyways and have a do over of this season but worse.

please

BackHome
04-25-2018, 10:19 AM
Anderson Sucks
Forbes Sucks
Gasol Sucks
Joffrey Sucks
Green a decent defender a fucking total loss on offense

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 10:29 AM
please
Maybe he gets cut. But remember how poor Bryn Forbes looked to us last year. I think they have worked with Paul all season to improve and will give him the same chance they gave Bryn Forbes to make the team again. He's in such a cheap deal that one has to figure he's still in the team for a reason. If he doesn't make the team out of training camp next season then he's cut.

Overall though, you know what I meant, if Kiwi is still injured, you end up with Rudy, if he's back, Danny if he picks up his option which will probably end up being in his best interest, and likely someone from the gleague or the draft pick... any rookie is going to get the same treatment every other rookie has gotten, Kyle, Dijon, White, Forbes all spent their initial season as mostly injury insurance and full time gleague players. Unless that rookie is really, really special he will end up getting the same treatment. For all we know Brandon Paul ends up getting the same opportunities Forbes got all this year.

Hoping that a better draft pick or blossom or someone new is added, but he still may get White/Forbes disparate treatment. :pop:

DAF86
04-25-2018, 01:32 PM
Do you think Mills, Murray and a 1st round pick in 2019 is feasible in a trade for Kemba Walker?

Maddog
04-25-2018, 02:59 PM

I've got some in the tank of my Pinto so be careful....

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 04:40 PM

We shall see if QO get extended and guys pick up player options.

TD 21
04-25-2018, 05:31 PM
No one knows how the Leonard situation plays out, but because it's in both sides' best interest to resolve their issues, I continue to think they will. Even if they don't, I'd expect the team to return mostly intact (with the exceptions of Green and Ginobili). Based on last off season, they clearly intended for this to more or less be the team until '19.

They'll probably spin it as follows: they were 2 games out of 3rd (while ignoring their being 1 game out of 9th) essentially without Leonard and haven't gotten to see how this team looks with him. Murray should improve and Gay and Parker will be further removed from significant injuries, meaning they and the team in general can hit the ground running instead of having the rotation in a constant state of flux.

tholdren
04-25-2018, 06:51 PM

Cut all those bums

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 07:16 PM
No one knows how the Leonard situation plays out, but because it's in both sides' best interest to resolve their issues, I continue to think they will. Even if they don't, I'd expect the team to return mostly intact (with the exceptions of Green and Ginobili). Based on last off season, they clearly intended for this to more or less be the team until '19.

They'll probably spin it as follows: they were 2 games out of 3rd (while ignoring their being 1 game out of 9th) essentially without Leonard and haven't gotten to see how this team looks with him. Murray should improve and Gay and Parker will be further removed from significant injuries, meaning they and the team in general can hit the ground running instead of having the rotation in a constant state of flux.
Good insight. Appreciate non troll takes. :tu

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 07:16 PM
Cut all those bums
:lol Tankkkkkk!!!!!

Joseph Kony
04-25-2018, 07:34 PM

I hope they extend the QO to Bertans. Everyone else can gtfo. I bet some team is going to offer Kyle a lot more than the SA will be willing to pay

sasaint
04-25-2018, 07:40 PM

I am very afraid you are right. My interest really flagged late this season. I skipped game 5 against the Dubs so I wouldn't miss a minute of a William Holden film festival. If PATFO proceeds as you suggest, I can't imagine that the team will play basketball that is good enough, intelligent enough or exciting enough to maintain my focused interest going forward. I am tired of being spun, too. This season made me weary.

tbdog
04-26-2018, 02:43 AM
Jof opts in. Bertans accepts qualifying offer. Anderson explores market. Gay opts out to resign longer deal. Green is a coin toss. I think spurs will trade him for cap space and can't guarantee he will go to a team he wants. So he has a lot to discuss with his agent.

szkorhetz
04-26-2018, 03:30 AM
The Hornets will likely blow it up, Kemba would be a nice fit, TBH.

r0drig0lac
04-26-2018, 05:44 AM
I hope they extend the QO to Bertans. Everyone else can gtfo. I bet some team is going to offer Kyle a lot more than the SA will be willing to pay

agree

tholdren
04-26-2018, 06:11 AM
Jof opts in. Bertans accepts qualifying offer. Anderson explores market. Gay opts out to resign longer deal. Green is a coin toss. I think spurs will trade him for cap space and can't guarantee he will go to a team he wants. So he has a lot to discuss with his agent.

The nba talent pool is so high players like jof and forbes are in the league

AFBlue
04-26-2018, 06:22 AM
Kyle started several games this season, seems like a good teammate, plays selflessly, is smart and has the "corporate knowledge" this organization rewards. He obviously has his flaws, but I will be interested to see how far the Spurs go to retain him.

tbdog
04-26-2018, 06:29 AM
Kyle started several games this season, seems like a good teammate, plays selflessly, is smart and has the "corporate knowledge" this organization rewards. He obviously has his flaws, but I will be interested to see how far the Spurs go to retain him.

I am sure Spurs want him to stay but they have some other weaknesses to explore with the guards. He will get offered the qualifying and he will shop around, find a deal, and ask spurs to counter or match before he accepts.

Brazil
04-26-2018, 07:22 AM
All depends on Kawhi, untill we know how Spurs will handle Kawhi headache, difficult to project ourselves.

Some obvious stuff FO will probably do imo no matter what:

- Sign Parker on a vet deal
- Try to sign Manu for a couple of years
- Try to keep Rudy on board

Chillen
04-26-2018, 08:38 AM
All depends on Kawhi, untill we know how Spurs will handle Kawhi headache, difficult to project ourselves.

Manu and Parker will sign vet deals if Spurs can land LeBron, otherwise I see them wanting more.

Brazil
04-26-2018, 11:33 AM
Manu and Parker will sign vet deals if Spurs can land LeBron, otherwise I see them wanting more.

imo there is no correlation between lebron kawhi and their own nego, both players will defend their interest but I trust them and FO to get a reasonable agreement

SAGirl
04-26-2018, 01:54 PM

Kyle started most games that he was available to play.

Frankly to famous troll ElNono's dismay I think the Spurs will want him back unless they make a run at LeBron or someone of that nature...

Their "culture" guys are getting long in the tooth and if they lose him, they lose a glue guy that can fill in minutes at several positions, has great chemistry with their main star, is still young, fitting in with a youngish player movement and has legit size. When he didn't play bc he was injured it was Bryn Forbes taking his minutes, an undesirable outcome.

It's really going to be up to what else is out there for him. His QO is $6.5 mill so if the Spurs are making any significant FA addition like a Lebron, or someone of that nature he's gone (so will many others, it goes without saying).

SAGirl
04-26-2018, 01:59 PM
I am sure Spurs want him to stay but they have some other weaknesses to explore with the guards. He will get offered the qualifying and he will shop around, find a deal, and ask spurs to counter or match before he accepts.
People here are thinking they stand pat with their guards... Continue to develop Murray, keep Tony, play White. Play Paddy as a SG.
They do have Danny and Manu 's minutes to account for though. Adding a quality SG may be a priority of they don't come back. I suspect due to his scoring troubles they are ready to move on from Danny and he knows it.

SAGirl
04-26-2018, 02:03 PM

True ... Definitely.
Manu is under contract already. It's really up to him what he wants to do.
There are rumors that Rudy will opt out and Spurs will have interest.

Brazil
04-26-2018, 04:31 PM
Manu is under contract already. It's really up to him what he wants to do.

ah yes.. sorry I forgot it was 2 years 5M.. thanks :tu

YGWHI
04-26-2018, 07:33 PM
The Hornets will likely blow it up, Kemba would be a nice fit, TBH.
:tu
Spurs need an elite, young guard, Kemba could shine in SA.

Uriel
04-26-2018, 09:19 PM
I predict Kawhi and the Spurs will mend fences this summer, Kawhi will re-sign with the team, and LeBron will join forces with Kawhi and Aldridge to form the most formidable big 3 in the NBA since Miami.

Then next season, the Spurs' starting lineup will be:
PG: Dejounte Murray
SG: Kawhi Leonard
SF: LeBron James
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge
C: Pau Gasol

WE STAAAAAAAAACKED :wow :wow :wow

sasaint
04-26-2018, 09:41 PM
:tu
Spurs need an elite, young guard, Kemba could shine in SA.

Kemba is 6'1"; he'd fit right in.

r0drig0lac
04-26-2018, 09:43 PM
I predict Kawhi and the Spurs will mend fences this summer, Kawhi will re-sign with the team, and LeBron will join forces with Kawhi and Aldridge to form the most formidable big 3 in the NBA since Miami.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif

YGWHI
04-26-2018, 10:54 PM
Kemba is 6'1"; he'd fit right in.
:D

What's about a Kemba, Parker, Mills, Forbes, LMA lineup? It seems like Pop's adapting to NBA modern times. When most teams go small, he goes smaller...A visionary

NASpurs
05-02-2018, 12:07 PM
It's not so much that CoJo opted-in but it's that last sentence that bothers me. :lol We have a couple of guys with player options.

SAGirl
05-02-2018, 12:18 PM
It's not so much that CoJo opted-in but it's that last sentence that bothers me. :lol We have a couple of guys with player options.

for teams that planned things right, this summer there will be bargains. The stars will always get their money but there will be roleplayers for very cheap and/or short deals comparatively speaking... hopefully PATFO takes advantage. I do expect Danny to opt in and Rudy expressed interest in coming back but he could go either way. He did say he'd like to get back to compete for championships. If Kiwi's gone Rudy is not going to be back. There is a chance Rudy just bandwagons somewhere else like Dworst did as well.

Outside of them, the RFA will find a very rough market...

It all depends on Kiwi tho.

Hoops Czar
05-02-2018, 02:56 PM

Except Manu is under contract for another season for 2.5M

Chillen
05-02-2018, 03:06 PM

I would love to see a big 3 of Leonard, James and Aldridge. I just don't want fans in the NBA to expect an NBA title though it's hoped for with that lineup.

It would be interesting to see Leonard and James as a formidable dynamic duo, would be MJ and Pip esque. It's good for the NBA.

So every season Spurs, Rockets, Warriors will go at it for the Western Conference championship.

LeBron probably wants to team up with Leonard because it will help prolong his NBA career, in Cleveland he has to do it all again since Kyrie departed.

Brazil
05-02-2018, 03:09 PM
Except Manu is under contract for another season for 2.5M

ah yes.. sorry I forgot it was 2 years 5M.. thanks :tu

already apologized for dat

raybies
05-02-2018, 04:12 PM

nah it's be Patty in and Pau out lol

Murray
Mills
Leonard
James
Aldridge

ace3g
05-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Was going to post about the player option deadline, which is June 29th:

via hoopsrumors:

In other words, if you had a player option decision to make during the last two offseasons, declining that option was almost a no-brainer. That’s unlikely to be the case again in 2018, however.

With less cap room available around the NBA this summer and teams not expected to be as aggressive on the free agent market as they were in 2017 or – especially – 2016, exercising a player option may be the most prudent move for a veteran mulling his future. After all, in many cases, there’s no guarantee that he’d do better on the open market.

This year’s player options are listed below. Option decisions are due by June 29 unless a player’s contract specifically calls for an earlier deadline, so we’ll continue to update this list through the end of June to note the latest decisions.

Point Guards

Cory Joseph (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/josepco01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Pacers ($7,945,000): Opting in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/pacers-cory-joseph-to-pick-up-player-option.html)
Jeremy Lin (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/linje01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Nets ($12,516,746): Opted in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/02/jeremy-lin-opts-in-for-201819-season.html)
Garrett Temple (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/t/templga01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Kings ($8,000,000)
Milos Teodosic (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/t/teodomi01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Clippers ($6,300,000)

Shooting Guards

Ron Baker (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bakerro01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Knicks ($4,544,400)
Jamal Crawford (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/crawfja01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Timberwolves ($4,544,400): Opting out (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/jamal-crawford-opting-out-of-wolves-contract.html)
Danny Green (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/greenda02.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Spurs ($10,000,000)
Jodie Meeks (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/meeksjo01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Wizards ($3,454,500)
Austin Rivers (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/r/riverau01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Clippers ($12,650,000)
Iman Shumpert (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/shumpim01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Kings ($11,011,234)

Small Forwards

Wilson Chandler (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/chandwi01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Nuggets ($12,800,562)
Kevin Durant (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duranke01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Warriors ($26,250,000): Intends to opt out (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/kevin-durant-plans-to-opt-out-sign-new-deal-with-warriors.html)
Rudy Gay (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/gayru01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Spurs ($8,826,300)
Paul George (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/georgpa01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Thunder ($20,703,384)
LeBron James (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Cavaliers ($35,607,968)
Wesley Johnson (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/johnswe01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Clippers ($6,134,520): Opting in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/clippers-wesley-johnson-to-exercise-player-option.html)
Wesley Matthews (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/matthwe02.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Mavericks ($18,622,514): Opted in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/mavs-wesley-matthews-picks-up-player-option.html)

Power Forwards

Carmelo Anthony (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/anthoca01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Thunder ($27,928,140) *
Darrell Arthur (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/arthuda01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Nuggets ($7,464,912)
Thaddeus Young (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/y/youngth01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Pacers ($13,764,045)

Centers

Dewayne Dedmon (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/dedmode01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Hawks ($6,300,000)
DeAndre Jordan (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordade01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Clippers ($24,119,025)
Enes Kanter (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/kanteen01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Knicks ($18,622,514)
Kosta Koufos (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/koufoko01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Kings ($8,739,500)
Joffrey Lauvergne (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/lauvejo01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Spurs ($1,656,092)
Mike Muscala (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/muscami01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Hawks ($5,000,000)
Kyle O’Quinn (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/oquinky01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Knicks ($4,256,250)
Jason Smith (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/smithja02.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Wizards ($5,450,000)

* Note: Anthony has an early termination option on his contract. This isn’t technically a player option, but practically speaking, it serves the same function.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/nba-player-option-decisions-for-201819.html

tbdog
05-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Dedmon and Arthur will probably opt out, imo.

tbdog
05-03-2018, 01:48 AM
nah it's be Patty in and Pau out lol

Murray
Mills
Leonard
James
Aldridge

As Chinook said, it would require a opt in trade to spurs for Lebron to come. Green opts in, Green, Gasol, and some ungaranteed contracts, plus cash considerations could get it done. Without Green opting in though, it makes it harder and would require mills, which cavs may not want have any part of it due to years left.

venitian navigator
05-03-2018, 05:24 AM
...Mills had a nice end of season that could help for his image and trade value...the point is if Spurs want to let him go 'cause of the spurs coulture and corporate knowledge
he 's been entitled with...imho if it takes Pau and Mills to give for having only just one year bof Le Bron, it's a no brainer...with green and gay opting in we could have a starting five of

Le Bron - Green - Kiwi - Gay - Alridge an d a possible bench of

Murray (Parker) - White (Ginobili) - Bertans - Kyle - Milutinov (plus mle big)

tbdog
05-03-2018, 05:51 AM
...Mills had a nice end of season that could help for his image and trade value...the point is if Spurs want to let him go 'cause of the spurs coulture and corporate knowledge
he 's been entitled with...imho if it takes Pau and Mills to give for having only just one year bof Le Bron, it's a no brainer...with green and gay opting in we could have a starting five of

Le Bron - Green - Kiwi - Gay - Alridge an d a possible bench of

Murray (Parker) - White (Ginobili) - Bertans - Kyle - Milutinov (plus mle big)

You would want to keep Mills in town if Lebron is in. You surround Lebron with shooters. Murray and Parker would not be a good fit.

Maddog
05-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Anybody desirable signed to a long term contract with a team that has decided not to compete?
I ask this because to some extent Pau's contract is sort of expiring..

Yes it could be part of a package to get Le Bron, although I think that is a bit of a pipe dream...

NASpurs
05-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Didn't like most of the Spurs assistants and Coach Bud apply for that job? :lol

ace3g
05-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Update on player options:

Point Guards

Cory Joseph (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/josepco01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Pacers ($7,945,000): Opted in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/pacers-cory-joseph-to-pick-up-player-option.html)
Jeremy Lin (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/linje01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Nets ($12,516,746): Opted in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/02/jeremy-lin-opts-in-for-201819-season.html)
Garrett Temple (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/t/templga01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Kings ($8,000,000)
Milos Teodosic (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/t/teodomi01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Clippers ($6,300,000)

Shooting Guards

Ron Baker (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bakerro01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Knicks ($4,544,400)
Jamal Crawford (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/crawfja01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Timberwolves ($4,544,400): Opting out (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/jamal-crawford-opting-out-of-wolves-contract.html)
Danny Green (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/greenda02.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Spurs ($10,000,000)
Jodie Meeks (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/meeksjo01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Wizards ($3,454,500)
Austin Rivers (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/r/riverau01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Clippers ($12,650,000)
Iman Shumpert (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/shumpim01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Kings ($11,011,234)

Small Forwards

Wilson Chandler (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/chandwi01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Nuggets ($12,800,562)
Kevin Durant (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duranke01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Warriors ($26,250,000): Intends to opt out (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/kevin-durant-plans-to-opt-out-sign-new-deal-with-warriors.html)
Rudy Gay (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/gayru01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Spurs ($8,826,300)
Paul George (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/georgpa01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Thunder ($20,703,384)
LeBron James (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Cavaliers ($35,607,968)
Wesley Johnson (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/johnswe01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Clippers ($6,134,520): Opting in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/clippers-wesley-johnson-to-exercise-player-option.html)
Wesley Matthews (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/matthwe02.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Mavericks ($18,622,514): Opted in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/mavs-wesley-matthews-picks-up-player-option.html)

Power Forwards

Carmelo Anthony (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/anthoca01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Thunder ($27,928,140) *
Darrell Arthur (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/arthuda01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Nuggets ($7,464,912)
Thaddeus Young (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/y/youngth01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Pacers ($13,764,045)

Centers

Dewayne Dedmon (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/dedmode01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Hawks ($6,300,000)
DeAndre Jordan (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordade01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Clippers ($24,119,025)
Enes Kanter (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/kanteen01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Knicks ($18,622,514)
Kosta Koufos (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/koufoko01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Kings ($8,739,500): Opting in (https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/kings-kosta-koufos-to-exercise-player-option.html)
Joffrey Lauvergne (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/lauvejo01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Spurs ($1,656,092)
Mike Muscala (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/muscami01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Hawks ($5,000,000)
Kyle O’Quinn (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/oquinky01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Knicks ($4,256,250)
Jason Smith (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/smithja02.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-), Wizards ($5,450,000)

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/nba-player-option-decisions-for-201819.html

BackHome
05-15-2018, 09:25 AM
Nothing much will change until we trade Kawhi.

bklynspursfan
05-18-2018, 02:41 PM

tholdren
05-18-2018, 04:13 PM
Tim is in better shape now than 2015...

Ice009
05-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Darn, TD still looks in great shape.

What sport does Justin Robinson play? Does he play basketball? I haven't really heard much about him.

daslicer
05-18-2018, 09:43 PM
Darn, TD still looks in great shape.

What sport does Justin Robinson play? Does he play basketball? I haven't really heard much about him.

He plays basketball at Duke but he's a garbage time player.

tholdren
05-18-2018, 10:09 PM
He plays basketball at Duke but he's a garbage time player.

Avgd 13 and 10 as a 6'9 hs player... that gets you into duke

daslicer
05-18-2018, 10:11 PM
Avgd 13 and 10 as a 6'9 hs player... that gets you into duke

He was an academic walk on. Basically a guy they added to their team to boost the overall GPA of the team.

Ice009
05-18-2018, 11:33 PM
Does D-Rob also have a son that plays football? Do any of his sons have a chance to make it to the pros? I don't even know how many kids he has.

Thanks for the info on Justin Robinson.

Also, I didn't even know that D-Rob was into martial arts?

Good to see that both him and TD still hang out a little bit.

ace3g
05-21-2018, 08:27 PM

tholdren
05-21-2018, 08:49 PM
He was an academic walk on. Basically a guy they added to their team to boost the overall GPA of the team. fine then lets go backnto making fun of him because hes 6 9 and only avgs 13 and 10.

Seventyniner
05-22-2018, 07:29 AM

:lol

Did they really do that for 10 years? Wouldn't surprise me, the movements were familiar if not practiced.

ace3g
05-22-2018, 06:14 PM

ace3g
05-23-2018, 07:30 PM

Ending to this commercial !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34b7jc-EeNc

YGWHI
05-24-2018, 07:39 AM
Ending to this commercial !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34b7jc-EeNc

Thanks! Very touching that last image. Miss him so much...

K...
05-24-2018, 08:18 AM
It's kind of telling, that in the video, they flashed less than a second of kawhi like "this guy exists but we don't want to talk about him" but give Duncan 3 seconds.

Dex
05-24-2018, 09:40 AM
It's kind of telling, that in the video, they flashed less than a second of kawhi like "this guy exists but we don't want to talk about him" but give Duncan 3 seconds.

Pretty sure you are reading too much into it.

Dancelot
05-24-2018, 11:10 AM
For some reason I have a feeling Parker is going to end up on Milwaukee or Philadelphia w/ one of the ex coaches. Unless kawhi leaves then I think he’ll be resigned. Idk.

SAGirl
05-24-2018, 04:00 PM
Thanks for sharing.
Can't risk his health without insurance. He's a FA. He might end up sitting out the tournament if he doesn't get signed quickly. It sounds like he really wants to play tho.

ace3g
05-24-2018, 07:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWHS7IzI7w

phxspurfan
05-24-2018, 08:44 PM
Was going to post about the player option deadline, which is June 29th:

Cory Joseph, Pacers ($7,945,000): Opting in
Jeremy Lin, Nets ($12,516,746): Opted in
Garrett Temple, Kings ($8,000,000)
Wesley Matthews, Mavericks ($18,622,514): Opted in
Thaddeus Young, Pacers ($13,764,045)
Enes Kanter, Knicks ($18,622,514)
Kosta Koufos, Kings ($8,739,500)

:rollin

Seventyniner
05-24-2018, 09:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWHS7IzI7w

Goddamn it!!!

Around 2000 or 2001 a friend and I were in the gym, and we decided to try and recreate this shot. I caught the ball, did a half spin on one leg and a dribble and launched the 3, all without putting my heels down. Textbook, just like the real shot. Swished that mofo.

Afterward I said that I was 100% lifetime on that shot and would never try it again. Still haven't.

Oh yeah, in 2005 or so we tried to recreate the 0.4 shot. Don't ask me why, I have no idea why we would want to re-live that moment. We even got a third friend to play the part of Manu and defend the shot. Each of us tried it like 15 times and we all missed every single one.

I don't remember why I brought that up, but the moral of the story is fuck Derek Fisher.

Kawhitstorm
05-25-2018, 12:17 AM
I don't remember why I brought that up, but the moral of the story is fuck Derek Fisher.

Derek is probably fuckin' your mom as we speak:wakeup

tbdog
05-25-2018, 08:10 AM
Hoopshype did an article about Noel, where they listed Spurs as one of four potential destinations for him.

ace3g
05-26-2018, 09:26 AM

CGD
05-26-2018, 12:03 PM
Hoopshype did an article about Noel, where they listed Spurs as one of four potential destinations for him.

Think I’d prefer KCP with the full MLE.

Chinook
05-26-2018, 12:18 PM
I'd have little problem giving a deal to Noel if the team makes a move involving trading Pau. I always thought he and LMA would be a good fit together, though the years haven't been kind to Nerlens. If Gasol stays, I'd much rather draft a big or at least bring over Milutinov. I don't want Pau starting.

gambit1990
05-26-2018, 03:50 PM
i'd take a flier on him.

Keepin' it real
05-26-2018, 04:01 PM
Is Borbourris going to be the savior this off-season?

TD 21
05-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Noel isn't Spurs material. Hawks, Celtics, Warriors, Lakers, Bucks, Wizards, all look like candidates.

In the unlikely event Gasol is traded and they utilize the MLE to sign a rotation center, think they'd look at: Dedmon (p/o; likely opts out), Baynes, O'Quinn (p/o; likely opts out), Len, Nogueira (RFA; either unlikely to receive QO or unlikely to match modest offer).

Presuming Leonard is retained and depending on what happens with Gay, Ginobili, Green and Lauvergne, could see them being interested in: Graham, Green, Ennis, Looney, Johnson, Robinson, Bradley, Caldwell-Pope, Evans, Carter.

duncan2150
05-26-2018, 07:25 PM
I like len or o’quinn. Why you think noel isn’t spurs material, mental issue ? Injuries ?

I still think most likely for the C position is Gasol and Mulitinov next year.

what options have the spurs for rudy ? Mle ? Maybe a part of the mle Will go To rudy or mulitinov.

YGWHI
05-27-2018, 03:32 PM
After Borrego..Is it Messina or Udoka's time?

Really? They gave him the same "less than a second" than the rest of players except Tim.

They put him in a video with Tim, MJ, LBJ, Shaq, Hakeem, Kobe, Dirk...Not bad at all.

TD 21
05-27-2018, 04:52 PM
I like len or o’quinn. Why you think noel isn’t spurs material, mental issue ? Injuries ?

I still think most likely for the C position is Gasol and Mulitinov next year.

what options have the spurs for rudy ? Mle ? Maybe a part of the mle Will go To rudy or mulitinov.

Spurs like their C's to be able to pass, which would probably put Dedmon and Len at the bottom of the list. O'Quinn is the best all around player of the bunch. Noel is known for having a bad attitude and a questionable work ethic.

Most likely, is Gasol and Aldridge. I don't know whether Milutinov gets signed or not, but either way he has no chance of being in the rotation.

Courtesy of Chinook: Gay can be re-signed for up to 120% of his salary from the previous season, which equates to about $10.2M next season. That is separate from the MLE.

ace3g
05-27-2018, 08:50 PM

duncan2150
05-27-2018, 09:24 PM
Spurs like their C's to be able to pass, which would probably put Dedmon and Len at the bottom of the list. O'Quinn is the best all around player of the bunch. Noel is known for having a bad attitude and a questionable work ethic.

Most likely, is Gasol and Aldridge. I don't know whether Milutinov gets signed or not, but either way he has no chance of being in the rotation.

Courtesy of Chinook: Gay can be re-signed for up to 120% of his salary from the previous season, which equates to about $10.2M next season. That is separate from the MLE.

Thanks for rudy’s situation

i agree for o’quinn, he could be a Nice addition

Ditty
05-27-2018, 11:54 PM
No for Noel. Yes for O'Quinn.

Leetonidas
05-30-2018, 10:42 PM
ESPN just had their little mock draft and they had the Spurs picking Khyri Thomas...

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Khyri-Thomas-95432/

Another undersized guard? :vomit:

tbdog
05-31-2018, 12:01 AM

You can really tell that Bonner is liked. Gasol never played with him either.

Chinook
05-31-2018, 02:56 AM
You can really tell that Bonner is liked. Gasol never played with him either.

Pau didn't, but Oberto did.

tbdog
05-31-2018, 03:00 AM
How on, is that Oberto? Looks like Pau lol

jermaine
05-31-2018, 06:23 AM
Oberto was the 1st ever Spurs jersey I bought an I still wear thst shit an is in good condition. An I have a Bonner jersey too.

keithington1
05-31-2018, 11:47 AM
I'd still rather have Jahlil Okafor because of potential.

ace3g
05-31-2018, 08:44 PM
Helps if I post correct vid, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO89J56vDdw

David Stern
05-31-2018, 09:27 PM

If you want to make the Spurs franchise player happy, you find a way to get rid of the dead weight. Milutinov is a step towards that. Keeping Gasol or adding other scrubs isn’t. The supermax is one step. Getting him promising sidekicks is the next.

tholdren
05-31-2018, 09:39 PM
If you want to make the Spurs franchise player happy, you find a way to get rid of the dead weight. Milutinov is a step towards that. Keeping Gasol or adding other scrubs isn’t. The supermax is one step. Getting him promising sidekicks is the next.

Lol spurs have no franchise player.

K...
05-31-2018, 10:11 PM
Too many people day Leonard wants what they want, blah blah, retire Parker trade pau. This is based on nothing and Kawhi doesn't recruit any players, so he's not going to push any players out.

cutewizard
05-31-2018, 10:54 PM
Lebron with the goods today

TD 21
06-01-2018, 03:09 PM

Theoretically, but it's naïve at best to think getting rid of Gasol and replacing him with Milutinov, a player Leonard probably doesn't know and who probably won't ever be as good as 37 year old Gasol, is going to accomplish that.

David Stern
06-01-2018, 06:29 PM
Theoretically, but it's naïve at best to think getting rid of Gasol and replacing him with Milutinov, a player Leonard probably doesn't know and who probably won't ever be as good as 37 year old Gasol, is going to accomplish that.

Nobody thought Manu was going to be a long term sidekick for Duncan, same with Parker. They basically replaced Derek Anderson/Steve Smith with Manu. And then Avery Johnson/Terry Porter/ Antonio Daniels with Tony Parker. Gasol is a known overpaid washed up piece of shit. Gotta bring in some youngsters with possible upside. Can’t just stand around and do nothing. They didn’t do that with Duncan, and shouldn’t with Kawhi. That supermax is more than just money being paid. It’s a promise and commitment that Kawhi is the face of the team and he will be given stability around him.

K...
06-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Nobody thought Manu was going to be a long term sidekick for Duncan, same with Parker. They basically replaced Derek Anderson/Steve Smith with Manu. And then Avery Johnson/Terry Porter/ Antonio Daniels with Tony Parker. Gasol is a known overpaid washed up piece of shit. Gotta bring in some youngsters with possible upside. Can’t just stand around and do nothing. They didn’t do that with Duncan, and shouldn’t with Kawhi. That supermax is more than just money being paid. It’s a promise and commitment that Kawhi is the face of the team and he will be given stability around him.

The Spurs got a one time benefit from being the first to scout Europe. They no longer have that advantage. Giving kawhi there supermax will cripple their ability to get new talent and almost assuredly locks in the current roster. Not sure you had a point with your post

ace3g
06-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Apparently Spurs' draft cap this year:

http://nba.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_3042000/altimages/ff_3042240alt1_full.jpg&w=600

http://store.nba.com/San_Antonio_Spurs_Gear/Mens_San_Antonio_Spurs_New_Era_Gray_Draft_59FIFTY_ Fitted_Hat

David Stern
06-01-2018, 11:31 PM
The Spurs got a one time benefit from being the first to scout Europe. They no longer have that advantage. Giving kawhi there supermax will cripple their ability to get new talent and almost assuredly locks in the current roster. Not sure you had a point with your post

Seriously? That’s the best load of bullshit you have to come back with? Spurs drafted Kawhi in 2012. What rebuttal do you have for that? Dumbass response from a dumbass poster. Keep eating those paintchips, faggot.

ace3g
06-02-2018, 01:00 PM

TD 21
06-02-2018, 03:17 PM

To be fair, they are trending younger. Murray has taken Parker's role, White probably takes Ginobili's sooner than later and the 18th pick could conceivably do the same with Green. They're going to have to find a Gasol replacement relatively soon, but outside of that, I think there's a good chance the only over 30 players a year from now, are Aldridge, Gay, Mills and possibly Gasol, who'd likely be in his final season if retained.

BackHome
06-02-2018, 07:31 PM
Spurs need to keep it real with Green and Tony who were great and good players in the old days. But times have changed and both are no longer able to produce. It’s sad but need to move on and get younger and better players. We should not waste Good LMA years with g league scrubs Forbes.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2018, 07:33 PM
Apparently Spurs' draft cap this year:

http://nba.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_3042000/altimages/ff_3042240alt1_full.jpg&w=600

http://store.nba.com/San_Antonio_Spurs_Gear/Mens_San_Antonio_Spurs_New_Era_Gray_Draft_59FIFTY_ Fitted_Hat

clean

K...
06-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Seriously? That’s the best load of bullshit you have to come back with? Spurs drafted Kawhi in 2012. What rebuttal do you have for that? Dumbass response from a dumbass poster. Keep eating those paintchips, faggot.

you mean we should trade a rotation piece from a late lottery pick or do you have faith that the spurs development will produce another kawhi from the late first round, or even better, just a danny green from the d league. The burden of proof is on you to show the spurs can give kawhi better players.

tholdren
06-02-2018, 09:23 PM
clean

If you like flair

ace3g
06-03-2018, 05:10 PM

spursistan
06-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Is Danny Green ever in a gym nowadays? :rolleyes

DPG21920
06-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Jabari seemed to be leading Danny into that question about his contract. “Are you looking to recoup money”. Danny said when he signed his deal he didn’t think he took a discount. But instead of just asking about his future he took a bit of a dig.

Chinook
06-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Jabari seemed to be leading Danny into that question about his contract. “Are you looking to recoup money”. Danny said when he signed his deal he didn’t think he took a discount. But instead of just asking about his future he took a bit of a dig.

Didn't read the piece, but I don't think that question is bad for Green. If Danny is looking to get a new deal, the idea that he was underpaid on his previous contract suggests that even after the decline, Green is worth more than some might think.

tholdren
06-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Is Danny Green ever in a gym nowadays? :rolleyes

Hes a pro but cant dribble or shoot layups... hes the perimeter version of pau. Todays nba is a joke

YGWHI
06-04-2018, 08:09 AM

I find Danny's answer more interesting than Young's question.

"It’s just that; you have to play it by year. That time has passed. Obviously, I would love to get it back, but it’s a new day, a new age, a new free agency. The (salary) cap is different. It’s gone up and down. I don’t think they feel like, “We owe him, so we should throw extra money at him.” So, it’s not like that. It’s a situational thing. At the time it was it made sense to do it because we had a great team coming in with LaMarcus (Aldridge) and David West. Everyone was coming back, and I thought we had a chance to win it, so it made sense to make it work. That’s how the numbers had to add up. Of course, I would love to get that back but either way, I didn’t regret the decision. … It’s definitely worth taking a cut to be happy and being in the organization that you feel comfortable with, playing good basketball and winning. … Regardless, I’m still going to attack the process the same way I did before. I want to be in a situation with good basketball, I want to be winning, I want to be happy, I want to be playing, and I want to be competing. I want to be in the league long and be in a good situation where the team is winning, or we’re building in a good direction to where I know we have a shot each year."

He wanted to "make it work" because he thought the Spurs had a chance to win it all in 2015. Now, the situation could be different.

Also, he said he wants to play...That means, he doesn't want to have less minutes in a backup role.

And I wouldn't forget the part about a team "winning or building in a good direction".

DPG21920
06-04-2018, 08:43 AM
For sure. I said before this that if Kawhi is gone that both Danny and Rudy opt out. If Kawhi is back, I can see Danny opting-in (Rudy I think opts out no matter what).

SAGirl
06-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Interesting that Danny got a PRP shot after the season and is still rehabbing his left groin. It might have affected his shooting and OvErall performance since he started the season well and at some point just went downhill.

SAGirl
06-04-2018, 09:23 AM
Also, while Danny is clear that he's taking his time and waiting to get feedback from his agent and the organization, he's looking for a long term deal. I frankly am inclined to think he opts out.

ace3g
06-04-2018, 07:57 PM

CGD
06-04-2018, 08:10 PM

Good for him. I hop he finds a good situation after all he’s been through

YGWHI
06-05-2018, 08:56 AM
Good for him. I hop he finds a good situation after all he’s been through
Exactly. I'm happy for him.

DPG21920
06-05-2018, 09:11 AM
The best organization in the league getting their pantry raided like usual. Happy that all these talented people that have grown in the Spurs org are getting their chances to spread their wings. SA’s reach in the league is unmatched.

TimDunkem
06-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Spurs need to keep it real with Green and Tony who were great and good players in the old days. But times have changed and both are no longer able to produce. It’s sad but need to move on and get younger and better players. We should not waste Good LMA years with g league scrubs Forbes.

But you just know they will. They're still clearly trying to use these guys up until there is nothing left in the hopes that some of their 2014 magic will return.

It's not happening, but PATFO seems content with letting one-dimensional, past their prime scrubs eat up cap space 'cause "culture", and "loyalty".

dubross
06-05-2018, 10:21 AM

Why wouldn’t the Spurs move him to the bench to replace Borrego? Or is Becky replacing Borrego? I’m sure we could of used Monty

Trill Clinton
06-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Dejounte posted a snap of him and Bryn Forbes working out. Bryn looks like he's gained a lot of muscle.

DJR210
06-05-2018, 04:05 PM
If you like flair

flair :lol

"Brian, for example, has 37 pieces of flair"

Chinook
06-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Why wouldn’t the Spurs move him to the bench to replace Borrego? Or is Becky replacing Borrego? I’m sure we could of used Monty

There's still a gap between being the lead assistant and just being on a bench.

phxspurfan
06-05-2018, 04:56 PM
flair :lol

"Brian, for example, has 37 pieces of flair"

ah, the memories...

_ChQK8j6so8
KJtrLKGZZFg

cutewizard
06-05-2018, 06:05 PM
:bobo

Gordy58
06-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Paul Garcia: Woj on the Kawhi situation – plan is still for Kawhi and Pop to sit and talk before June 21 (draft) (https://hoopshype.com/social/). – Still no clarity on whether SA will offer super max until after that conversation.

BackHome
06-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Same news just worded differently.

cutewizard
06-06-2018, 07:14 AM
Paul Garcia: Woj on the Kawhi situation – plan is still for Kawhi and Pop to sit and talk before June 21 (draft) (https://hoopshype.com/social/). – Still no clarity on whether SA will offer super max until after that conversation.

Hmmmmmm.......

look_at_g_shred
06-06-2018, 10:12 AM
So Kawhi, Sacremento is pretty close to where you grew up huh?

BackHome
06-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Oh snap that would be what is that word “KARMA”. Lol

jyra
06-09-2018, 01:34 PM

You might remember him as the coach of Alba Berlin when the Spurs lost a preseason game in Berlin.

cutewizard
06-11-2018, 04:51 AM

You might remember him as the coach of Alba Berlin when the Spurs lost a preseason game in Berlin.

Is he good?

jyra
06-11-2018, 07:17 AM
Is he good?

I can't say how good he is but his team, Lokomotiv Kuban, made it to the Eurocup finals and he was named Eurocup coach of the year.

Like most Serbian coaches he is very intense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fukwcSwKm7k

John B
06-11-2018, 09:27 AM
I can't say how good he is but his team, Lokomotiv Kuban, made it to the Eurocup finals and he was named Eurocup coach of the year.

yup that’s pretty intense :lol

look_at_g_shred
06-11-2018, 10:08 AM
How we feeling about Avery Bradley?

rastaspur
06-11-2018, 10:48 AM
The european p.j. carlesimo it seems

look_at_g_shred
06-11-2018, 01:28 PM
How attractive would the spurs look to other FA's, if at all, knowing Kawhi is here for the long term?

ace3g
06-11-2018, 06:46 PM

Atl Spur
06-11-2018, 07:03 PM
How we feeling about Avery Bradley?

I hope we get him! Great defender with a diverse game.

TheDoctor
06-11-2018, 07:26 PM

lol oh my gosh :lol

cutewizard
06-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Hahaha

FireMicoHalili
06-11-2018, 10:56 PM

Didn’t James Borrego leave after stealing from Pop’s playbook to get a better position elsewhere (pretty much like everyone who ever joined Pop’s staff)? Regardless, read a bit about this guy. Coached his team to a top ranked defense. Worse competition though but I hope he pans out. Read somewhere he’s related somehow to Musa.

Spurs9
06-11-2018, 10:57 PM

:lmao :lmao :lol

cutewizard
06-12-2018, 09:08 AM
:bobo

ace3g
06-12-2018, 07:09 PM

cutewizard
06-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Who??

spurraider21
06-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Who??
starlord

dabom
06-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Who??

Ron Swanson
06-12-2018, 09:39 PM
starlord

:lmao

Em-City
06-12-2018, 10:50 PM

ace3g
06-13-2018, 01:19 AM

Chinook
06-13-2018, 01:44 AM
Shit, they let Diaw into the military? No wonder the Nazis kicked their asses.

cutewizard
06-13-2018, 02:43 AM
Captain Diaw rules............

spurs10
06-13-2018, 03:15 AM
1006649584133734402 Boris is known to have 'a gal in every port.' Now he wants to expand that thoughts to 'every port and every military base.'

Em-City
06-13-2018, 05:39 AM
Does the QO for Anderson impact salary cap space for the LeBron situation?

K...
06-13-2018, 08:37 AM
Does the QO for Anderson impact salary cap space for the LeBron situation?

No, it's revocable.

ace3g
06-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Former Spur Offseason News

ace3g
06-13-2018, 08:03 PM
Found this pic online

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfmTPFkXkAUcNYq.jpg:large

Gino20
06-13-2018, 09:58 PM
https://youtu.be/egHtP0KwTC8

Some interesting tidbits from Danny Green. Some include the following:

-Hard to be a free agent this year due to the money availble. (Hint that he may opt in?)
-Knows what Rudy Gay is going to do, but won’t announce it.
-Doesn’t really know what LBJ will do. Guys on the team are hopeful. Sees LBJ leaving for a big market though.
-Weird season. Kawhi and Tony can still play together. Things were taken out of context.

objective
06-13-2018, 11:56 PM
No, it's revocable.

Unless Anderson signs it immediately. It's pretty big too, 6.455. Anderson might not hope to even get that in this tight market. RFAs can actually accept the offer before the moratorium ends, so if LeBron can't be obtained via trade and doesn't opt in to next year and can only be signed with cap room, Anderson could conceivably screw that up.

Uriel
06-14-2018, 12:00 AM
Lauvergne expected to opt out.

On the Joffrey Lauvergne front, the belief is he will not opt into his $1.6 million player option, while more lucrative offers he'll consider to play overseas. If Lauvergne doesn't return, it leaves LaMarcus Aldridge and Davis Bertans, who is considered stretch-four, as the other big men on the roster.
https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Sources-Spurs-target-Villanova-s-Spellman-for-a-12992706.php

YGWHI
06-14-2018, 12:19 AM
https://youtu.be/egHtP0KwTC8

Some interesting tidbits from Danny Green. Some include the following:

-Hard to be a free agent this year due to the money availble. (Hint that he may opt in?)
-Knows what Rudy Gay is going to do, but won’t announce it.
-Doesn’t really know what LBJ will do. Guys on the team are hopeful. Sees LBJ leaving for a big market though.
-Weird season. Kawhi and Tony can still play together. Things were taken out of context.

Nice find! Thanks! :tu

Chinook
06-14-2018, 12:51 AM
Lauvergne expected to opt out.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Sources-Spurs-target-Villanova-s-Spellman-for-a-12992706.php

Oh thank fuck!

DPG21920
06-14-2018, 08:23 AM
Joff opting out would be an underrated massive break for SA. He had moments, but I would much rather SA have that extra flexibility than have him under contract. Let’s go!

For the Spurs to truly “re-make” the team, they need Rudy, Danny and Joff to opt out. If that happens, then they have a clear path to massive flexibility should they so desire.

Just trading one of Pau or Mills in that scenario gives the Spurs tons of room to re-work the roster as they see fit. If they trade both? It’s max cap space.

Drewlius
06-14-2018, 08:29 AM
Give me Nemanja Bjelica please.

lmbebo
06-14-2018, 09:48 AM
On the Joffrey Lauvergne front, the belief is he will not opt into his $1.6 million player option, while more lucrative offers he'll consider to play overseas. If Lauvergne doesn't return, it leaves LaMarcus Aldridge and Davis Bertans, who is considered stretch-four, as the other big men on the roster.

?https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Sources-Spurs-target-Villanova-s-Spellman-for-a-12992706.php

cutewizard
06-14-2018, 10:23 AM
Found this pic online

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfmTPFkXkAUcNYq.jpg:large

Cool

sammy
06-14-2018, 10:30 AM
Awesome!:bobo

Gordy58
06-14-2018, 10:37 AM
“If the Spurs are considering Spellman, the move does make sense. Pau Gasol will turn 38 next month, and some around the NBA anticipate he'll be mentioned in trade talks this offseason.”
So Pau in trade talks this offseason? Seems like trying to revamp the big man rotation is a priority this offseason.
As for the Spellman workout I wouldn’t mind him at all but not for the 18th pick unless we can trade down and grab some more picks.

TD 21
06-14-2018, 04:50 PM
Lauvergne opting out would obviously be good news (not surprised he's expected to opt for more lucrative offers overseas) because he sucks, not because its going to change anything big picture. They're still not getting anyone above the MLE.

If Milutinov isn't brought over, I could see them pursuing Nogueira with a portion of the MLE.

I'm skeptical the former can be more than a deep bench player anyway and beyond next season, when they can get out from under Gasol, center will probably be the biggest rotational hole.

gambit1990
06-14-2018, 06:01 PM
lauvergne opting out is a good start.

was a laughable signing.

dbestpro
06-14-2018, 06:05 PM
I expect Parker and Green will get reward contracts that will lock them in till the end of Gasol and Mill's contract. :(

cutewizard
06-14-2018, 07:31 PM
Is Milutinov any good?

ace3g
06-14-2018, 08:53 PM

ace3g
06-14-2018, 09:57 PM
OT but Bibby on the roids

Gordy58
06-14-2018, 10:48 PM
Jabari young tweeting that spurs fans are gonna be spoiled in the next few weeks

gambit1990
06-14-2018, 10:57 PM

tony not resigning confirmed?

cutewizard
06-14-2018, 11:08 PM
Jabari young tweeting that spurs fans are gonna be spoiled in the next few weeks

Timmy comes out of retirement?? Lol

lmbebo
06-14-2018, 11:49 PM
OT but Bibby on the roids

ugh, dude... wtf

DPG21920
06-14-2018, 11:50 PM
lauvergne opting out is a good start.

was a laughable signing.

I hated on Joff more than most from the jump, but it was a not anything awful. He had shown enough to warrant a look.

marinoman
06-14-2018, 11:56 PM
Kawhi signing and taking a paycut to get lebron? Doubtful, but a man can dream

offset formation
06-15-2018, 12:36 AM
ugh, dude... wtf

Reminded me of jacked up Spongebob

https://bnc.lt/a/key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu?%24ios_d eeplink_path=pinterest%3A%2F%2Fpin%2F5892679324654 20386&%24android_deeplink_path=pinterest%3A%2F%2Fpin%2F5 89267932465420386&amp_client_id=amp-2Niu381nbcxwlubN2wsTBw&utm_source=168&utm_medium=2160&current_page_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.co.kr %2Fpin%2F589267932465420386%2F&install_id=1208a272b5394294b536f3cb2b29ec6b&%24fallback_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.co.kr% 2Fpin%2F589267932465420386%2F%23details

BillMc
06-15-2018, 01:14 AM
Reminded me of jacked up Spongebob

https://bnc.lt/a/key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu?%24ios_d eeplink_path=pinterest%3A%2F%2Fpin%2F5892679324654 20386&%24android_deeplink_path=pinterest%3A%2F%2Fpin%2F5 89267932465420386&amp_client_id=amp-2Niu381nbcxwlubN2wsTBw&utm_source=168&utm_medium=2160&current_page_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.co.kr %2Fpin%2F589267932465420386%2F&install_id=1208a272b5394294b536f3cb2b29ec6b&%24fallback_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.co.kr% 2Fpin%2F589267932465420386%2F%23details

cutewizard
06-15-2018, 01:19 AM
Many things are happening behind the scenes and us fans are only looking at the tip of the iceberg

cutewizard
06-15-2018, 04:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UeXyzeSJr0

cutewizard
06-15-2018, 04:29 AM
Poor Man's Draymond Green??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qek1nRudqk

cutewizard
06-15-2018, 04:34 AM
Spellman and Milutinov could be our back up bigs next year!

Im excited!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxyAzH9IcH4

cutewizard
06-15-2018, 04:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LocW3JsWgwQ

cd98
06-15-2018, 10:00 AM
Spurs have some tough choices ahead, but wth Grizzlies. Poor Grizzly fans. They endure a horrendous season and their only bright spot is that they have the no. 4 pick in the draft. And now their GM is talking about trading that pick so they can unload Parson's $49 million dollar contract. What a disaster. https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/250196/Grizzlies-Explore-Trading-No-4-Pick-To-Unload-Chandler-Parsons

offset formation
06-15-2018, 10:16 AM
Spurs have some tough choices ahead, but wth Grizzlies. Poor Grizzly fans. They endure a horrendous season and their only bright spot is that they have the no. 4 pick in the draft. And now their GM is talking about trading that pick so they can unload Parson's $49 million dollar contract. What a disaster. https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/250196/Grizzlies-Explore-Trading-No-4-Pick-To-Unload-Chandler-Parsons

I'm sure they can work over a deal with the Lakers that fucks themselves and most importantly, the rest of the League, yet again.

offset formation
06-15-2018, 10:18 AM
Many things are happening behind the scenes and us fans are only looking at the tip of the iceberg

What's your scoop cutie?

lmbebo
06-15-2018, 11:22 AM
What's your scoop cutie?

Sounds like the Jabri tweet ... cryptic hope ..

TimDunkem
06-15-2018, 11:36 AM
What's your scoop cutie?

That's a man.

Mugen
06-15-2018, 12:05 PM
That's a man.

offset formation
06-15-2018, 12:18 PM
That's a man.

Said in jest.

K...
06-15-2018, 12:53 PM
So was jabaris thread sarcastic? If so what an ass?

RD2191
06-15-2018, 01:01 PM
That's a man.

:lmao

ace3g
06-16-2018, 09:44 AM