02-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Fuck yeah

lefty20
what happened to those DC cucks trying to sabotage the rating? :lol

spurraider21
Bkack goddammit lol
go to The Club main page and see if you can double-click the little grey area just to the right of the thread title (without clicking on the actual link). sometimes if ur quick enough you can edit the thread title

AaronY
02-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Too late lol

AaronY
02-06-2018, 06:19 PM
My niqqa michael b jordan probly doing some more awesome work in this one. Love that kid

DJR210
02-06-2018, 06:19 PM
"Will satisfy newcomers who probably haven’t seen a Marvel film but want to experience seeing Black excellence on the big screen." - Wilson Morales (lol Morales), Blackfilm.com

Kyle Orton
02-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Dey wuz kangs

DJR210
02-06-2018, 06:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyxMFBLsrhw

:lol

Isitjustme?
02-06-2018, 06:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyxMFBLsrhw

Fuck was that?

Isitjustme?
02-06-2018, 06:55 PM
what happened to those DC cucks trying to sabotage the rating? :lol

Armond White gonna save the day and save us from this 100% score like he did with Get Out

DPG21920
02-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Can’t wait to say this. People can say what they want but black films/actors/directors are getting so much more recognition now. Get Out. Black Panther.

Some great movies.

Avante
02-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Blacks need to read more and movie less.

DPG21920
02-06-2018, 09:47 PM

You’re an idiot.

Blake
02-06-2018, 10:26 PM

:cry but don't call me racist :cry

Avante
02-06-2018, 10:48 PM
You’re an idiot.

Seeing is to how I have read all that Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin (another 20ish books on the black experience).....I kinda doubt....Idiot...fits.

Blacks simply don't read, this is a known fact, go ahead do the homework.

Data Exclusive: 75 percent of black California boys don’t meet state reading standards

By Matt Levin (https://calmatters.org/articles/author/matt-levin/) | May 31, 2017 | DATA POINTS (https://calmatters.org/articles/category/projects/data-points/), EDUCATION (https://calmatters.org/articles/category/california/education/)

Three of four African-American boys in California classrooms failed to meet reading and writing standards on the most recent round of testing, according to data obtained from the state Department of Education and analyzed by CALmatters.
More than half of black boys scored in the lowest category on the English portion of the test, trailing their female counterparts. The disparity reflects a stubbornly persistent gender gap in reading and writing scores that stretches across ethnic groups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not actually talking about intelligence, I am talking about knowledge.

AaronY
02-07-2018, 07:50 AM
Wow blacks are struggling socioeconomically

True if huge

AaronY
02-07-2018, 07:52 AM
I heard a rumor that theyre even shooting each other in Chicago

lebomb
02-07-2018, 08:06 AM
Seeing is to how I have read all that Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin (another 20ish books on the black experience).....I kinda doubt....Idiot...fits.

Blacks simply don't read, this is a known fact, go ahead do the homework.

Data Exclusive: 75 percent of black California boys don’t meet state reading standards

By Matt Levin (https://calmatters.org/articles/author/matt-levin/) | May 31, 2017 | DATA POINTS (https://calmatters.org/articles/category/projects/data-points/), EDUCATION (https://calmatters.org/articles/category/california/education/)

Three of four African-American boys in California classrooms failed to meet reading and writing standards on the most recent round of testing, according to data obtained from the state Department of Education and analyzed by CALmatters.
More than half of black boys scored in the lowest category on the English portion of the test, trailing their female counterparts. The disparity reflects a stubbornly persistent gender gap in reading and writing scores that stretches across ethnic groups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not actually talking about intelligence, I am talking about knowledge.

Dats becuz dem niggaz is lazy in dis peace. Dey ack like dey juss wanna rap n shit insted of lirnin how to git dat ejucashun. Dumbazz niggaz. :claw

Xevious
02-07-2018, 08:07 AM
Yeah they should have had a painted white dude play Black Panther like they used to with Injuns in old westerns.

UZER
02-07-2018, 08:49 AM
Does this mean America isn't racist anymore? :cry

Floyd Pacquiao
02-07-2018, 09:54 AM

leemajors
02-07-2018, 10:08 AM
https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/2/16964312/facebook-black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-last-jedi-review-bomb

Facebook has reportedly removed a group that claimed to have sabotaged the score of The Last Jedi on Rotten Tomatoes, and also planned to review-bomb Disney’s upcoming film Black Panther, according to Marvel Studio News.

With Black Panther coming to theaters this month, a member of the group “Down With Disney’s Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys” created an event to leave low ratings and negative reviews for the film as well as Solo: A Star Wars Story. The group also indicated they would set up additional events for Avengers: Infinity War and the company’s Marvel Netflix shows. Following reports of the plan, Rotten Tomatoes issued a comment saying it welcomes passionate fans who want to debate a film’s merits, but it doesn’t condone hate speech. It also indicated that its employees were preparing to monitor and address spam reviews. Here’s the full statement:

We at Rotten Tomatoes are proud to have become a platform for passionate fans to debate and discuss entertainment and we take that responsibility seriously. While we respect our fans’ diverse opinions, we do not condone hate speech. Our team of security, network and social experts continue to closely monitor our platforms and any users who engage in such activities will be blocked from our site and their comments removed as quickly as possible.

Facebook appears to have removed the group. Marvel Studio News posted a screenshot of a notification saying the group has been removed and that it violated the company’s community standards.

The group described itself as a pro-DC Expanded Universe fan page that opposes Disney’s Marvel and Star Wars franchises. It’s the same group that claimed responsibility for lowering the score of Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi in December 2017, complaining that the film included “SJW” concepts by featuring prominent female characters that spoke down to the film’s male characters. They also claimed that the poor reviews for Warner Bros.’ DC films were due to Disney manipulating the press. Users claimed they were using bots to further lower the Marvel projects’ ratings, and they directed other like-minded fans to the page to post negative reviews. Following the December reports, Rotten Tomatoes issued a statement saying that while there was an uptick in reviews, they hadn’t “determined there to be any problems.”

Blake
02-07-2018, 10:12 AM

Lol where was this guy when they were reviewing the last Thor movie. Or any of the other highly rated marvel movies

benefactor
02-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Looking forward to it tbh

Isitjustme?
02-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Armond White will get to the truth

DAF86
02-07-2018, 11:41 AM

This is the guy that prouds himself on being super logic and reasonable but then believes in an all-mighty being, right? lol

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Can’t wait to say this. People can say what they want but black films/actors/directors are getting so much more recognition now. Get Out. Black Panther.

Some great movies.

:toast

SpursforSix
LOL at the review comment from the Irish Times

Black Panther: This film is revolutionary. Just not that good

Review: It features a black superhero, but the CGI is suffocating and the plot is weak

There is some violent ballyhoo with Ulysses Klaue (https://www.irishtimes.com/topics/topics-7.1213540?article=true&tag_person=Ulysses+Klaue) (Andy Serkis), an evil South African arms smuggler, but this is mere overture to T’Challa’s showdown with the more radical Erik Stevens (https://www.irishtimes.com/topics/topics-7.1213540?article=true&tag_person=Erik+Stevens) (Michael B Jordan). We know T’Challa as the Black Panther. We come to know Erik as Killmonger.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film/black-panther-this-film-is-revolutionary-just-not-that-good-1.3382359#.WnrixMNO8_o.twitter

Oh noes...VIOLENT BALLYOO!!!

Trill Clinton

fucc you, avante.

spurraider21
02-07-2018, 12:21 PM
:lmao Ben Shapiro: Movie Critic

Chucho
02-07-2018, 12:23 PM
Hope it's awesome. Was never a fan of comic movies of characters I didn't read back in the childhood days, but the second Thor was great as were the Captain America movies, so I might give this a look.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-07-2018, 12:25 PM
:lol Who cares what Ben Shapiro is or isn't, but he's right. Their will be no honest reviews; if the movie is good or not cause they're afraid of being labled a racist. That's it and that's all, and it's hilarious.

AaronY
02-07-2018, 12:30 PM
:lol Who cares what Ben Shapiro is or isn't, but he's right. Their will be no honest reviews; if the movie is good or not cause they're afraid of being labled a racist. That's it and that's all, and it's hilarious.
Must be why those Tyler Perry Madea movies are all like 5% on the tomatometer

DAF86
02-07-2018, 12:34 PM

Making a claim about the movie before watching it is pretty hilarious in itself, tbh.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Must be why those Tyler Perry Madea movies are all like 5% on the tomatometer

Those weren't marketed as the "first black superhero movie!" "Gonna give show black kids we can be superheros too!" Etc etc. This movie is being talked about like it's some civil right movement by some of the media.

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 12:37 PM

you don't believe this shit :lol

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Those weren't marketed as the "first black superhero movie!" "Gonna give show black kids we can be superheros too!" Etc etc. This movie is being talked about like it's some civil right movement by some of the media.

where is this being marketed as the first black superhero movie? i think most black kids remember Blade.

SpursforSix
02-07-2018, 12:45 PM
where is this being marketed as the first black superhero movie? i think most black kids remember Blade.

Spawn was black too.

Isitjustme?
02-07-2018, 12:47 PM
The first Blade was really fucking awesome

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 12:49 PM
Spawn was black too.

Yea they need to reboot that.

The first Blade was really fucking awesome

Hell yea. The first 2 were dope. They dropped the ball on the 3rd one.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Go to Twitter and click on that hashtag. Countless tweets from people, media outlets talking about "mommy i didn't know brown people can be superheroes too" :lol

Blake
02-07-2018, 12:53 PM
http://nothingbutgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/blacklightning-cw-official_1024.jpg

"Awesome. Riveting. Black lightning brings the thunder. Acting is superb. The story gives us hope for a better tomorrow without losing itself in the stunningly rich special effects. You'll stand and cheer unless the anthem is playing."

- snowflix.com

benefactor
02-07-2018, 01:06 PM
I think there will be some overpraising due to the race card, but it won't be nearly as bad as the media trying to force feed the female Ghostbusters down our throats. I fully expect it to be a great movie.

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 01:22 PM
Go to Twitter and click on that hashtag. Countless tweets from people, media outlets talking about "mommy i didn't know brown people can be superheroes too" :lol

Don't see anything about it being the first black superhero movie. I see people excited about the rare stand alone black superhero movie with a great cast. Get off the scrooge McDuck shit fam. Y'all got Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Thor, etc. People can't be excited about Black Panther?

Edit: and most of the kids going to see it probably haven't seen blade or spawn.

AaronY
02-07-2018, 01:27 PM
What i see on twitter in terms of weird agendas is a lot of people rooting against this movie for some reason

SpursforSix
02-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Don't see anything about it being the first black superhero movie. I see people excited about the rare stand alone black superhero movie with a great cast. Get off the scrooge McDuck shit fam. Y'all got Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Thor, etc. People can't be excited about Black Panther?

I'm down with it.

As long as we don't have to start thinking about a gay supehero blasting people with his AIDS ray.

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 01:37 PM
I'm down with it.

As long as we don't have to start thinking about a gay supehero blasting people with his AIDS ray.

lol i wouldn't be surprised if a gay superhero got green lighted. captain marvel might be a lesbian, i'm not sure.

leemajors
02-07-2018, 01:40 PM
http://nothingbutgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/blacklightning-cw-official_1024.jpg

"Awesome. Riveting. Black lightning brings the thunder. Acting is superb. The story gives us hope for a better tomorrow without losing itself in the stunningly rich special effects. You'll stand and cheer unless the anthem is playing."

- snowflix.com

Show is pretty entertaining so far. The lead is the Squash It guy from 90210

SpursforSix
02-07-2018, 01:41 PM
lol i wouldn't be surprised if a gay superhero got green lighted. captain marvel might be a lesbian, i'm not sure.

I could buy a lesbian superhero. Just not the premise of a gay male.

AaronY
02-07-2018, 01:43 PM
I'm down with it.

a Homo superhero sounds intriguing tbh. Plus would be fun thinking up funny pun names for the superhero. Also, he could give them the Gay AIDs which is way more deadly and aggressive than the regular people AIDs from what I hear in church

AaronY
02-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Theres already probably some libtard SJWs complaining about theres not enough gays in the superhero movies anyway

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Show is pretty entertaining so far. The lead is the Squash It guy from 90210

I just watched episode one last night. The pacing is strange but the show ended well. I'm in.

SpursforSix
02-07-2018, 01:47 PM
a Homo superhero sounds intriguing tbh. Plus would be fun thinking up funny pun names for the superhero. Also, he could give them the Gay AIDs which is way more deadly and aggressive than the regular people AIDs from what I hear in church

Maybe his power could be a beam that turns straight people gay. He could go into a war zone and turn all of the bad army into queers. So then they stop fighting and start buttfucking each other. Then the good army can come in and destroy them.
And his other power would be the GayAIDS ray.

AaronY
02-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Maybe his power could be a beam that turns straight people gay.

OMG this is awesome. BUt id tweak it: What a reign of terror for the evangelical right wingers to sit through, right? Imagine he goes into Real America and turns a whole town gay like in Kansas or something. His enemy would have to a bible thumper themed guy. And then you just totally villainize that group to a crude cartoon level just to see how triggered the "were losing our country!!" group can get

AaronY
02-07-2018, 01:59 PM
As long as we're triggering the right-wingers I just got another great idea: Beener Superman.

Recast Superman but with a really ethnic Mexican. See he's already an immigrant and an illegal immigrant to boot plus Superman is like an American icon so you take that away from a white guy and put a Mexican beener in there the triggering would be off the charts.

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 02:00 PM
OMG this is awesome. BUt id tweak it: What a reign of terror for the evangelical right wingers to sit through, right? Imagine he goes into Real America and turns a whole town gay like in Kansas or something. His enemy would have to a bible thumper themed guy. And then you just totally villainize that group to a crude cartoon level just to see how triggered the "were losing our country!!" group can get

make his love interest a black man and give them an adopted child from mexico.

AaronY
02-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Maybe in the sequel he finds out his family is not really dead after all and he chain migrates em all over here. Selena Gomez will play his sister Supergirl of course. George Lopez as Jor-El

AaronY
02-07-2018, 02:01 PM

SpursforSix
02-07-2018, 02:09 PM

Ok...that could work. The final battle has the straight conservative militia preparing for war and then over the hill comes the gay army all dressed like Rob Halford. The battle wages but in another area you have the showdown between the gay superhero and the bible thumper. The gay superhero prevails and when he goes to help the army, he finds that both sides have come together and realized we're not all so different.

SpursforSix
02-07-2018, 02:09 PM
As long as we're triggering the right-wingers I just got another great idea: Beener Superman.

Recast Superman but with a really ethnic Mexican. See he's already an immigrant and an illegal immigrant to boot plus Superman is like an American icon so you take that away from a white guy and put a Mexican beener in there the triggering would be off the charts.

His name could be "Jetback"

Floyd Pacquiao
02-07-2018, 02:29 PM

Edit: and most of the kids going to see it probably haven't seen blade or spawn.

:lol Chill, there's no scrooge McDuck shit from me. my original op was just merely laughing at the white liberal critics scared to be critical in fear of labled a racist that's all. This movie is being politicized sadly by folks with agendas, but It's kinda expected at this point in today's political climate.

UZER
02-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Theres already probably some libtard SJWs complaining about theres not enough gays in the superhero movies anyway

Probably?

Chucho
02-07-2018, 03:00 PM
I could buy a lesbian superhero. Just not the premise of a gay male.

Already done.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxISEhUSEhIVFRUXFxUWFRUVGBgaFxcXFRcWGBYWFx oYHiggGRomGxcZITEhJykrLi4uGCAzODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGjclICYtKystMCstLS0uLy0zLS0tKzItLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0uLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIAOEA4QMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQYDB//EAEUQAAIBAgQDBgIHBQUHBQEAAAECAwARBBIhMQVBUQYTImFxg TKRBxQjQlJyoTNigrHwNHOSssEWU2OTorPRJDVDtMIV/8QAGwEAAgMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQBAwUCBgf/xAAyEQABBAEDAgQEBQQDAAAAAAABAAIDEQQSITEFQRNRYYEUIn GRMkKhsdEGI1LBMzTw/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDL0tAoFMKhOFOBpopwoUJRRRRQhAooFR8 TiMtgLX15Xt5mglFKRSVV9+bBy2h1BzWNuu1j6VKTEkC51HXY+ 4rnWFOlSqKKK7UJRRRRahCU0lFr6AEk7AAknyAG9abhXZ5coec FmOuS5yrfa9viNuunlzpPLzosZtu58u6Ygx3y/h4WaovWwxHZ7DMLJGsR5GIBB7qBlPqRfzrLcQwhikaMkG1iCOj bG3I1Vh9SiyTpbsfIrqfEfCLPC4UGkpa0UqkpaKShCWkooqEJD SClNFCElITRmHUUGhCSiiloQm0tJS0KU4UtNFOBoUIvS3pKKEI kawJ8j/K9R+H4MTSwws+QSSKjORf4/CNOZLFV99dKkNT+zUUr4iEQtGJAQ695fKTEQcugJJJG1Vy7NtW R8rd4ThHCsJMqMyd+QSO+kJY355Scg9lG56m+R7d4fh+GsmHdz KxuIUYPGikEcxdQeShreVhpXS9n/HKcaxkmffNmVkc38ShWs3lcEaC3MG8wnYgIjCML3jqC0B1kUfE rK8lwHudha3XcUs2LRTnO5TLn6wWhqo02HoP5CnGmrGV8J3W6m 211OU28tKdToSSKWktS0IWo7I4cCMy28TMwvzCobZfS4J96tZp mVzd0WNYzI7SHKsdmRF8SqdGzHQ/h0PKqDs9xAiMwLo+cZNtVkkUG19CylzYHT4dDrZ3avg2KnhU5r QGxkyqTI3dlzGXXYL4m1FxextyHmDhvlyyZOLrf9Fssma2EaeV pY4sy51xWHtppa625XbONfPL7GsFxDiMWIfPG4e2ZS4XKGAIy2 HTexN7jXnof7Hwyo8sSLDEFJzSTO0bsozKpYgFgctiQAAGJ1IA p/GMBJDIA6KgZbqECBCL7oEAFjfoDWrjYUUT9uf8ASUnne9m42UM UtIKK00iiloooQkovR/Q8/TrWg4R2PnmsX+xTqwu52+FP9Tb0NLZGVDjt1SOpdsY5xoKgjjL MFUFmOyqLsfYVpYOzCQxmbHuUQAkxRk5yBuCy6gW3C/MVtOEcGgwwtEmvN2N3b1bTTfQadBUOTF275shz92FyEEkyeIWz EH7PbysSbb15uXrL8hxbF8rf1P8ACdZihos8rz7jHEhMy5Ikhj S4jjUKCLnUuwGre/zOtV5qZxXCxRSZYWvHZSouxKKRZQWYkksPF5Z7cqhmvS4wb4Q0 jb9fdJPvUbSUUlFXrhApabRQpTxSimqadQoTqKSloQko4Njngx AdAt8yoQ4uuV3Q3tcWIYBgbjVRRerPs7wFsTiImIKxqyyMxuA4 iZW7tbjxEm1+i3N9r1TVoNqyK9Qpem4WZJArMqiQaMpsWRgbMo NrkA7G2uh5036rJ3gZ5ZCoOY6oiix+EKEuyn95uenl1xGDjc+N FY9SBm+e/wCtcZOHwN4Cim4+Em4I9Cdqxtdla5C8iUEbm9tCep5n3pC42uL 9K9Ex/CMN4UjwIzM4VWKoi+BszDVs+UhTqFIsa0nDeHKgN8Nh4ugjbvO mhzRLY/OteKXU3hZUsel3K8aINr2NuvL50CvdGiUixVbdLC3y2rzztt2V EIOJw4+yGssY+5/xEv8Ad6jla40va0OVVLIRPlYN+Eg+3Me4uK9J4JjWCF2dpISzZ X+IxgaANzyka3OxzXsLV57gMDJNIsca+Jr6tdVAG7Mbba+/K50r1HgnCxhoViUk2uSerMbsbcteVZ+aG6ge6eww6iFBxuHeSD KuICkXNkaNFYZiVDM0TlRlIGi/OsT2pmBmSIMG7mJUJDZvGblvEQM3LXT2r0nE4SJtXjQ8/EB/Mi9QOInBZSZQjghXsELkC2jZVBIBFUwylrrpMSx621a8tNP7tv wt65Tb52r0rgnCsOrNOMG4ufsw0R8Kj71jqCxN9trbG4GkxEAc BSSqnUoAAWFvhNxcDra3yrVEljhZbm0V4rhMLJKcsUbyHXRFJ2 q1wXZPGSSCMxGLS5eQEKo66bnQ6Dpy3r1nC4dI1CRqqKNAqiwA 9BXT+v6/WjWVFLKdnuARYYyLlDSo1jKw1ZHAZSoucq6lbA7od+V7VVxrjO FQ96MTD3iAqUDgmRL3yWW7XB1BsbEkbE0zCdqcHIubvlXQkpJ4 HHXwtv7XHma8R1nBn8cvaCQeO608eVuiionbHixwyKY3YTObIt 7plU+MsjAra2mgBJI1GprJzdr8a2nfBR+7Gg/UgkfOoPGeJNiZmmNwDoqn7qD4R621PmahV6Dp/So44W+K23eu6TnnLnbJioAAANALD5WoanGmmtmgOEsm0UUtShM pRTb06oUpVp16bSipQnirns72cmxhOWyRKbNKwuL/AIEFxmbrqAOZvYGqw8LSMsaAlnIVQBfU6V7ZwvArBEkS7IoHqe Zv1vfWuXGkAKl4V2KwkNmZTKw+9Ibj/CLKKs5uGmQZZJDlBBRYgI8hU3Ug3zX97EXBFiRUs4le8Ef3ipc dCAQGt6Er/iHWupqs78roGlR4bhskJACrKLWz5rS77FW8Jv1zAeVRuIYg4dc 4iSMsyg99LGubMfu5Gc38WYgC1gavuISBYpGL92AjkuLXQZT4g Dobb+1UseHvEimId7OuWW7agvHeTM5uSBcj3FrVlZsjIHNaG2X GqTkUj3DnYJ0PEIo2zyGVm+DN9WxCRoGYCwzJzNrtc/Kr+/8AX9etZvBzNJFGJ8gEqCxXQrKgGZDmJ8asL36oRbTW44bii4Kv pJGcrja/4XA5Kw1HQhlOqmu8PJcXmGVulw4HalTK3bWDYUqWRVBZiAACST 0FQocOZftJhodUiPwoptYv+JzuTqBew2ueWN4hG0bgXIziIaEh 38DHJ+JVvq2wKNf4Tawxnwv+V/5GtNUqNjIHk8FoxHoVLLna/MhWsqWGlzm32FRJeAIVKiaZLm5Kv0/dII9hVlg7d2lrWyJ/lFQ+I+NxE1u7Ch3H4yzFVQ/ujKSRzuvK4K2VM2GJ0jhdKyMOJoFUbQOUKQZJwNQ8igISRydic 2nNUKnUXpuB4gJMjd7h53IVlR58vxAEHKEtmsfwmrzA4RZgJJB mBN0jOqKL5VuuxY+e3LaqTgXEmlgCFSrBnVo48NJKsbZichOQq LXtrbQUgfFY0SO2vgAX91eXWdPP1NLT4HFd6mfKV1YakEEqSGK n7y3BsbC9q48ZYJH3pGsTK+gJNrhXAA1PhY6c7Wqsw0xy5hNL4 JUjIORVAWRFcZVFgAGKkaWIIsLWqV2sc/VJlS2dlZVF+gJb9AfSncTJbOCB+U0bS74y07qLie2+ARirTPmB sU7jEZgRyN4wFPqRVDxn6QCQVwsbLcftJbXH5UUke5PtWFRQAL CwtpRang0Ku055CxLMxZiSSxNySdyTzNJSUXrr0XKU0lBoo7IR TTTqQ0ITL0UtqWhC5XpabS1ClOvTlNMpSbC52GtShehfRpwYWb FuNTmSG/JRcSSeRJBUeS3+9W8qt7M4Mw4SCNviWNA35rXP86sv6/n/AF71UVKr+MsVWN1t3gljWO/PvXVJFIGpXIWY22yA/dpTxIZWARjMqMww5IEjlVvaO+ji9hmGgvrbWs3xrtdGmNiTRoo mbvXGuWRkZMy/kDMDbk7cwK1kkcU6LcRyoSHW4DpcfCy35+dH1UqLxSbvILKptM RHZ1ZDlcnvLqwBH2YfQje1ReK4hUKkyOr2bKsa55WDWByIoZj6 20rjNgYJJrL3torhh3s4TvDayhc9rgdBazVL4RhkWWYpGqWCIS qgFm1Y3PMjw79a89kgZOe2NriNA3pNx/JFqUHB4MqAyYeVzmkkBlYAgyO7kqjMcr3c6ZVp+IaVss8DLYL+ El3Q6suUkeIEXA3BBHM1eJOC7JzCqw8wSQbehX/qFVz4OZZpO6CCN8rXJ0WQ5u8YIB97wG1xc5idWJNk3TZIyJcck vH+R5BUMnBtr+FziSOWVSrmUi7yPcXTLlKQ5R+zuxDZdCRGb30 q69aquG4Xu8RMLlrw4ZmY7s5lxgYm2g0CgAbAAbCrU1tMvSNXK WNXsoGBcRkYdtDr3ROzoNbDqyjcdBfbZuNRi+eLWRFAdNg6MWy rm2DBhcfmN9waj8XCSYjDwuoZVZ5TpcCTupUiU/hJVpmDDUGJdiwvIfhhuGWVgwGUM6pIwXoHYB+Z3Y3vrXEkTJmF jtx3UglptQopit0R3h1JySxHKC2pyv8ACR5Akamo8EjM8iBppC WzkRIY1N0UayGw+7sGv61Y4mDxRxtI8rFgzKxAQICO8Z1S2YEX UBswzMDbQ1YSzhWRSD48wB5XAByk+YufY0kMBwGnxTp9v3Vhl9 Fl8SGdDHE8To8RiSODxrCbeAgoMunVmQaDarI4UxwTSSafZ4hg t7hDNnkckgaszMdRoBpruZs8rQ3dnLRXu2YktGGNywJ3QX2Pwi 9tBYU30i43u8IY+crBPYeJv0FN4+LHD+AVarfIXcry1dhS0UGn lUiii1JUIRQKKShCWkNKaaaEIooooQuNKKSlFQpS1ddkeGjEYq ND8I+0fzVNbe5sKpalcOx0kEiyxHK6m4O4I5qw5qdrUFC90dgA SbAAG52AA1PoKz3GI5sSpGHmkgB0Lk/GttMikEp0zKUOpOp1qLwbjh4gLNEUSMgyAkMsjkeBBcXKixYgg a5NxmFX9eW6v1h0D/Ci57lPY+OHCyvG8dgXgcxSLlYbDkR1U8xVj2c7Qy4NvD44ifHF fqRmaM/de3sefUeicZ4PFikySjbVHGjoeqnp1B0PO+lZLC9hH70iWUd0N QyWzvflZgQvmdffcM4nX4ZIv72zgPv9FxJiua75VuxhYJwk6i9 1UrJGzxll3AYxspZdT4WuBrXbC4NYyxXNdrXJJJOW+X5A1lZY5 8DEuT7aCJi+VnGcKcwuCIxoMxJBzWtcbU3H9tZVSJ1w8ZEqMwJ lc5crZSCO7FyDpoeVNw5mNJ/cbyduN/dDcWZ50t+y1cy/bRkDW0ikjkLA2P8AEBUknny3vWAm7ayLHGXJzyRhwsCRjKbspW 87PnsykXy9Kpe02MkMg+1mYPHDNGkrG13XQd3YLfMjaBRv6V27 OjJoBWx4L3uo7fX0Xo+Bx0cuJmEbK+SLDqxUgjMXxRK3GhIFj/FVmKweBxUkGImxSxkYWQRmZj4bAIt3CnUlXL3G1mO+hGnGMkl1 jIjTkxGaRxyKqfCg82DX/CNDXDupQsi8R5r053VLsd2qhuuGHw4ZXSTV8/2jbXYZWR1t8NlClbbZR0qbgsU2bu5NXtmVgLZ1BF9B98aXHnca XAznH8c+CIn8eI7z7Fy7IliMzx/s4wAP2g23K67Vm8Z22nZo27qJckiva7ltyrgNoFujMpOU6Medq y8AzundNDvE49zX/qVsgbQYfxdl6ZhY2zyO1hdgq+SIN/ckn51z4sSEVxuksJ9mkWN/+iRqzUXbWVoZJhho7xsile/a5z2ANxF+IgVGwPbOSaQRydzArWsSrygtfQMxZMvKxsa2jmRAE 3deQUHAn3OnjlbpowwKkAhgQQdQQRqD5WrzH6RsYjzxRpIGEcb AhWvlLMNz+Lwj096b2m4vM87xDESug8AQFVzMpPeaRKpdb+Gxz WKmofFODzHDw4goVEUCRPm0ZlRiqOB+TKST5dK5bnM1N8j57KZ MF0cYe489lR0tFJWldrPSmkopDQhFFJS0IS0hooNCElFFLQhcK WkpRUKUtPWminCpQtV2R7RQYWJ0dZMzSFyVAI+FVHO+yDlV+vb rCf8AF/5bf6V5xaisafomPNIZHE2fVMMynsGkL0n/AG4wfWT/AJT/APirzA4yOZBJGwZTzHLyI5HyrxsVIweLkiOaN2QnfKbXHtpSOR/TURZ/ZdR9eFazNdfzL1DtDdozCA/2gszJYFYsyCVtbn4GOw5mqeTsmzxRRfWEtGWZGEJuRIbkfttrk mu/YjBnERNicQzSOXKoxZgUVLXCEEZbnW4t+lXrq0NszF4ybBz8aE myq9tGHINYEGwNyb0rL03KxYdURutz/Psr48r5+aVfwvgXcoEM8jAZrALGnxsztqFLjVjs1TYOHRI2YIC 1rF2uznUnV3ux1J3OlS6LV51+VM87uTVDkqBxOVcyRs1g5u9xp kXWxOyhmsuu9z0qca58IjDLJKy371iNdQYoyUjGvIgF7dZGpsm DeLWLxx84ifEum8THcafA3XQi1jtydElOO1zDvVkJNuSA+iofa Xh/f4aSIXzEZk/OhDp7ZlAPkTXkrAHRrgaZr6Ea636V7RBOrjMpvqQRzBFxlYbgj XQ9KxPH+Ahcdh3C3inmjDAbBs6lx53UFtehq3oWUY3OxpNr4vz UZLeJGq/i7M4bK4RnKSZc1nBBEbZ11sbWbXS1MXsdg9zGzeTSylT5Fc1j7 ir/ABPDgxzIe7fQ5lF1NuTpcB1+RHIg1wws7G6uoWRbZ1BuNdmU81 PI6edUdRxcvE+YPJb5/wAq+HJ8SwTuUzC8Ohiv3cSJffIoF/WwpZ4++YwjRSt5SPwtcBB0La+YF9jYiTTeDAZHYDVppsx691I0 K/8ATGtVdFg+IydT99O/8LnKfpZsvLO03Amwc2QXMTawudyul0Y7Zl2vzFjzIFRXsvaPg6 4uBojo2jRtp4XXb2Ox8j8/HHQqSrCzKSrA8iCbj/T2r3reKWSU2m0+mmulCSg0UGhCW9JRRQhFFJS0IXGlFJSioUpw p4pgp4qUJancO4RPOCYYmcBspIsPFYEgXOpsR86gip3BP7Th7m 4WeIqDsCXQEqPxWA16CoKApGN7OYuFGklhKqgBcl47qGIAOUOW 3I2FRcXw+SIRGRQomCtGc8ZBVmADMQxyLrqWsBY3ItV59Ji24j KRoTFGpI3Klb5T1W4GnUA8qm8d4jDDBg1lwcU5+qghpCwKi+oF rac651FdgC1acF4pPh+64f8AUyZ1jLEGaFbgsTf4iL67b6Vx/wBtO97yN4I8qgrMplYPkzd25S8YViL8m86mzSX49EdvsVPsUfX 9ayULIcRLmwausMkpk1ItmnCqzZufQeZrki1NL0Dh7tlyOQXjJ jcjmVAKvblnQq9uWa3Kpi71F4i4jmRtbSDK+1hlJyOb8rsV/iFdJZwil2Og+Z5WA5m+g6mvn3UsJ0OSWNGxNj3WnDKHMu114N/Z4f7tB8gAf1qZWZwnFZkC4aPDMZUXNL3rBETMxygMuYNm1ItsL XsbgWnBuKGYyI8ZjkiZVdb5h4xmRlYbgjXyr3EMrAPDsWACRaz XtN2obcNCY55wbd7AAQNi6uAWI65QovvqetdMat5cKDznJ/w4fEOP1WpPGlCgTZgrR3ABOjiQqDHte5ZUy2BOYDe9jXjGq8uC NipeaWyPYN4MJi82xINrjUEjUa1g5WM8dSZLWxpNRvHgkLQ1X8 QFpYmGzB4yfOwZB+jVYVB44l4JLaMBeM9JdotR1cgW55rc63su Hx4XM8xXulGO0uDkUcF/Zm3++xf/ANqa/wCtZPtR2mmwkpw4CO2RH7weE2ZmFgrXAaynXUa7Vf8AApkEcbw Znw0mq83iYkl84PiILXvzDZuR0xujdMmxXvdIK4CayZmvoBXde bfSRwnu5lxKjwy+GTykUeFv4lB90/er0moHHeGjEQSQn7y+E9GGqn5gV6IFJLxY02lYEEgixBII6EGx HzpDVq5SGg0lF6EJRRRRQhFFJeloQuQpRSCnChSlpwpop1CEtO ViCCCQQQQRoQQbggjzptdsHhnlbJEjSNcXCi+X8x2QeZIFcvka wW40gAnhNmlZzmd3diLZnZmNul2J08qbMxcAO7sACFDMzBR0AJ 0Gg2rV8O7DStYzSLGOar4m+fwj9a0OE7H4RN0Mh6ux/kLCsefruJGdINn04TLcWRy5cP4TgxhI8ZMZMywqZJTNIWGgLDN mvqQNPSu3GsDhkwvfRq8pITuVaWQh3YgRqAWtfNaq+JB9WGHRR aTHyJl5d1HMXkHoEQ0cOzd/HgDfLhpGmB1sYrXgXr4S1r9YzTD8+Ngs/wCOpctjJ/ZSeG8cnxZM0OHjICLGWmey5iA8qqigkjVN7bb1UjsZi8yyfWVL K2dAe8KqQbjLdrAeQG1cuB4mXDY5sGrDujiHYjLrlZcyC9/wZOVXeC4BJHiZcW7tIbyGONTqVYkqpZyAAFIAXYViZefO1/4wBVt2u/4TEcTCK+6hYuafE4xY1P1XEJG4mZQXDgFSmXYMpDk6i41GhuA/gn1gyYjDo7BhKfrGKIGcgDLGiC1s9gx6AW6i8LgGLkl4m7yoY3 yMpjO6KoGVfPQE353uNKteO3hweKePRpJnzEHXxzCIkfwC38NE 2XK2WhQc4NFjzPqhsbdPpZUXHzcPVXU4xzIlzcTMWLrcWS/hd73GUajXaxqtwGEBwaYvNJ30c8aRnOfCr4iOIgLt+zYg23qX2 Z7OYKaKNs5kfKpdFkFlJuLFV1UaHem4NbYGdVUlYsYhKrckJHi YnYgbmyi58hUCdrXhoc4kObZdtya29EFpokgcHhPxE7QYaDF97 Mz9+A6mRirDNJdcp0F8qipmOlhVlTHYuTvmyMUjZljjOa6jwi1 gwFiel9BUPisqrgsNI2iDHQym4/8AjWZ5CbH9wGm9o+zU8+MuFvE+TO5K2VRo62ve+mmlrtvVnxTj bXyULcb864CjQAeLOy4cf4G5fESSzu5iiiMbELmYFmsrnnZi2o tXPszi8ThsO08LoyPOkPcuCPE5VBIHvp8QuLcqusZiVxGKxmFD AM0KKt9i6ZmIPpmW/v0qq4lgnhwWHwbFBNNNmILWAOa4Ob2QX6m1WQZstBrjua+1WuX xtuwNlY47tXLh3YPiIpHVrPh+5kjOpt4HbQ9b633q54X2keR4R JEsazxtKjiS4CqFJzXAsbOvXeqCPg86xYhMa6yRIhaJy2Zg42Z WYZlvsQT5a8+2D4ZPLh8DIkSSKMG0ciuzLfvo4RoQpvbKem9Xx 59EAusXue3F7e65dF5BZfta8JxcrQyK6MQ91vYMR9ot7WOoJ05 MOtU/61tuBJFj4Uw8vhlwrqRbnFmtppsQoU+aqeYqg7Wyo2LlyIFAIT QAAlR4m08+dO42eZJjCW0Rf27G/VVvipuoHZUxovRRWkqU6ikBpaFCKKL0UIXK1OAopaFKUU6minU KEsY1A5FlB9yLivZ4IVjXLGiog1yqAqjqbDT1NeMIbEHoQfkQb fp/LpV3j+J4jiEyQ3yo7ALGp8IAucz/AIyFBOugtoKwes4UmS5tGmgGym8aQMsVZXpWFxccozRuHW5GZT dbjQ2Oxt5V3qIojw0NvhjiQknoFFybczYGuPZrFtNhopX+JwWI 6XY2HsNPavFvioGRv4bAFrS1dis/2cl73FOnKCXFufzSylVI/hDj3rUN3akzWGY5Yyw3Iz5VU+jsR7mqLsVhBnxcvN8VMoPkkja fM1nzxkycNmaNiHOJLIfwiZzNGR6GtnIidkzfLwNLful2EMbv6 q14vhQnFsO4GkiknzaMMCf8JQe1Qz2gxf18wq+dO+ZO6yr8AY3 N7ZtBre9XXE8dC8uAkzqC571b2H2bxE3udl8S/pUTGcfwOGaR8OiyTOSWZOut7ub2F9bLp5V1FqdpaY9R06RtxvV qHEDcGt7U7F5f/wCnDa2f6vJm65cz5Pa+f9aiwcXh77FYTFMoUyMUz6IVcDMhPI5 iWufxeVYmTis5mOIEhWVr+JQugK5Qq5gbADbnub3NRHYm5LMxJ uSxLEne5LEk+9acfRHEU935R7Eb2qTkj8oXpnAjhIn7jCfaMQZ JHU5sqoLKWfa92sAOrHrWYwPHzgsRiUyd4jSsxCsAQ2xIO1rWv 6day5j/ABLY8wRt5EULblTMPSGNcdbtQcO/fvardkk0AKV52j7QtiyoK5EUkhb3JJ+83t/M1wwvaHFRoI0nYKBYCyEqOikqT6dOVV0UTMSEVmIBYhQScoIBN hruR864YmYIrtvkDEjn4Rex6U8zExmsEekEDejv7qkveTqtdl0 sQTe+bNc5s2pLZr3LanxXvqaSVi2rsXJFiXYsSOQuxJtqa2yfR/p48Tr+6gt7Em9VvE+xmIiBaMrKByXR7DyO58r0tH1XBe8AOF9t l2YJQLpZ6WV2ADySOBaweR2UEbWDEgWvbSo5w0Z3RT5lRUnCYd 5WCRoXY3sBbludadNhJEcxNE4kW10ClmFwCDZL6WI+dPgwg6Nh 3r/arpx3Wh7DKIxicUbKkMeQHzPjbTyCx/4qy7MWJZviJJPqTc/qa7piZVRoczojG7xEFQW0BuCL7AD2qMCNbct/KqMeAiV8pP4qr6BdPdbQ0dk00tDUCnlWgUtIKdQhJaiktRQhJS iiltQhLS0lLQoSitf9HOBzSSzkaIO7T8zeJz65co9GasgK9P7E YXu8HGeb5pCfzm6j2Fh7VidfnMWKWjk7JnEZqfa5dvsSUwbKuh kdI79BfOw91Rl/iqV2O/sUH5f/ANNSdo+BnFiNe97tUZmay5ixIAFtQBYZtdd9qseG4NYIkhQsVQ ZQWILHW9zYAX9q8i6aL4NsTfxarK0Q0+JfZZmHjmHSDFRI3dyq cWbHQs5klsynYkkrpWEjxORDCB4WKt6FL2+YNdeJ/t5v7+f/ALr1bdmezbYo5nusKmxI0ZzzVD90dW9hqbj18cOPhxGZ52NH1t Z7nOldpCqcHgppyFRXmKgKNL5VXRVvsqgcvM1aP2SxgF+6BtyD gn0A5elb+fE4bBxhSyQoPhUbn0A1JPXWonDu1WGmkEaMwZrhc6 MoJ6C9tfI1mO6xluuSCKmfRXfDs/M7deZSRspKsCrDQqRYg9CP63qx7M8P+sYmNCLqDnf8qWP6kqPe tL9IvD1Kx4gCzBu7fQeJGuVvpfwttr99vKn/AEf8OywyYhtGl8KEnaNLgHla7lj5gLT0vVWyYBlbsT8vuqmwES 6SqztrgI0xMc5BMMzfaZDrmX4wt9LsAD/C3SrvjHZ+HFwI+GyBlW0RXRWX/dt/5OoPvXSbgOfAthu+75luyPYXDgl1BAJsDqvoxHOsX2f45LhH0B ZGNpITuTtdfwyA6dDseRCEQlniBif80f6hXO0NdThsf3Wm+j3h jIZZZFZWv3QB0Itq9vew/hFZj6QsaJpZ7fDHG8Y05qDnI/i01/DXpXHOIfV8PLNbVV8Knm7WWMHyzEX9zyrxvGj7J7kk5HuTqScp uT1JJv61d0nxMqeTKf8AQLiemNDAvZe0OJePDyyI2VlW6mwNjm A2Oh351Vdke0bYnMkoAlQXuugdTztyIuBa/npsJvak/wDo5vyD/MtZD6PYycSzDZYzf+Ii1ZWPjRvwZnuHzNOyve8iQDzVj9SWLi6 5RZZUaW3LOQyuB0F1Dermu2E/94m/ux/2oafxfFKvE8KpIGWJtf70kKL+qEVaRcEC4uTFmQ+JQMhUALZUU tmvtZdrc66fK7QC/ksoeu6NAvbztZeDhSYniOJ7wExRMzuOpJIRDbkcrn+G3OpOITC Y3BTSQwLEYM4jIVVI7tA6gWHwMCPD/rYjv2RxImOPZT43kLab5GVxGfmHqtwMb4TheI71CjzMURTvd0W PQeQVm9BTbnvMmmyHNLA0fXn6rgABt1sbWPpL0402vXjhZycKW 9NFLUoS0UlFCEUtJSihCWgUVI4cftY/7yP/ADCuJHaWF3kEAWaV7wvsXiJdZD3Cabi8hH7qbD1Y+xr0LBQCKN Y12UBRfoKkNufWkNfOM/qM2WfnOw4AWxDC2MbLnPOqDM7BVGpLGwpMJiUlRZI2DI2qsNiL 2uOteadtJi2LkVmJCkBVJ0GgNwOR13qxwPa9YMJFFEueUKQc1w iG5IufvHyFh1Ip09Ek8Bj27l32AXHxI1EHsqQ4Bp8ZJChsXxE/i/Colcs/sOXM2HO9ej8QxEeCw11UZUULGl/iOyi/UnUn1O9Zv6PcOXknxDWLE5c1rayEu+nIG4+VJ9JGJN4YuVmc+o sB+hNPZV5WZHiu4bz9a3VTKZGXjusjisU8rtJKxZ2N2PIeSjko 2sOlOwMypLG7EhVdSSouQBrsKZhMM8riONSztsBYbC5uSQAK1v DuwTGxxE2XTVItSD0LsP5L71u5eVi40YjkNc0BylI2PebAULtV 2qXFRd0kToudSZHIuApB0Rb36/EPOjjnaeOTDLhcPG6J4BncAApHbRcrE6kKNbaGtdg+y+EitaEM Rrme7Nf1bb0rM/SWoEmEAAHgxWwtzwvSsHDnw55o4YmmgSRZ70m5WSMYXEqj4Fxq XCFzEEOcC4cEi6k2YBWGupB9ulWHZjDnFY7vWVQqHv3CAhM2yC xJIu/j537s1nhWw7D8WwsCMskmSV2JYsCEsuiAPaw01tfcmtfqcfhQv fC353bbJaFxLwHHYLp9I2PuY8OP7xtefwoLc9yawuL/AGb/AJW/kasOK44zzSTfiJy7/CNE38hf1JqM8BZSLGxFiel9KZ6fi/D4wYOefcqJn6nkr1/HYQTwGIkgOoBI35H/AEqPw7h8GBhaxso8Ukjm7MerWAHoALdBWVHazGABe7w6G1rtmB 0HQyb+1VnEZZ8SbzTFgDoqIcin00HvXnYei5RJY91Mu9jym3ZM fIG6g8a4icTO8xuAxAQHQqiCyj13Y/vM1qJ+MYh07tp5Cu1ix1t16084WNTryt8TgfIJmP60rSQgWGX2 Qk/4nO+n8q9U3Gia1rdNgcX2SBkcSSuPCsfLBJ3kJ8VrEWurA20Yc xcDodtalcYxuJxRDyiwUeFVGVF6kAkknzJNcX4loLKbjQ3bfys trVwlxrHko21A108zU/DR+IJdI1eaA9wbptQzTa6SOWNybmuZq9cpBS029OoQi9FJRQhP ovSCloQlFdcNKEdGOgV0YnewDAk6eVcqWuXtDmlpQNlvsL2pfF YyOKEZIczFifjcIpa5H3QbWtvvetZiZ1jUu7BEUXZmNgB5/wBc68q7NcSjw+IWWS9gsgAAuSxQ2UDzt6Ucd43LinBfwopukYP hB/EfxN58uVeVyOieLkhjBTAOfPz90+zJ0x2eVz47jFmxEsqXyu11 zCxtYC9jqNudQKKWvURRiKMMHAFJFzrNr0L6O/7O/wDeG/yFVf0kQnvYn1sUZb9CCDb1teu/0cYr9tF+WQf5SPPkfcVpuOcKXFRGJjY7o1r5XGxt/MV4uWb4Tqpe/i/0K0Wt8SCgvPOx7f8ArIv4/wBVrY4/tdCsiwwgzSFlQ5f2akkA+IA5iOi321I2rE4js3i1bL3Eja6NHd lbzuuwPRrHyrT9j+zDxMJ51CsL93HcEryzMVJF7bAXtfroH+qN xJXfEOfe2wB5KrgMjflA7rY/1/X61hPpJjLTYQAE+DFbC5tmw1zat1/X9e1qwn0lMRLhbGxyYnUebYasXof/AHm+/wCxTOV/xFUH1ADctbqwVB8yb9eVH2Sn7unmzX0PkBVeTSV9CpZFqxONRT 4QTr+FVG2m99K5y4+5uEG3Mk+lQqKFCkNjXOxA/KAK5PKx3YnnqTzplFShFFFAoQg00U40lClMamtTzTGoQmGlpDR UIS3opKKELrRRRUoSilFJS0KE5aKQUUITqKSi1CFK4Zj3w8qzJ uvI7Mp+JD6/zAPKvU+E8WhxK5omufvIfjXyYf67V5HQBYhhow+EjQjzBG3tWP 1LpLMunXTh3TEGQYl7Za9U/Ge0UGGuGYNINolIL/xD7g9a8xOLlOhnmIPJppCPkWtUdEAFlAA6DQeulZkP9NAOuR1j 0V7s3bYL1Ts7jGOFGIxDKucySMSbKFZz3ep5BMo8/esX2z4xHipYzFfLGsi5iLZi5j+EHWwyc+tUs+KkkWNJHLLGqqi 7KoUWFlHO3M3NcqfwujtgnM7ue1cAKqXJLm6UUUUVuJVFFFFCE UlLRQhFFFFCEhopaShCa1czXQ000KVzNJelNJaoQlvRRaihC6i iiipQlopaKFCBTjRRQhJSiiihCWiiiq3oRSUUURcqCgUUUVa5S lpKSioQloFFFCEUtJRQhFIKKKEJTSGiihCbTTRRQpTKSiioQii iihC//9k=

Chucho
02-07-2018, 03:02 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ambiguously_Gay_Duo#/media/File:AGD_title_card.jpghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ambiguously_Gay_Duo#/media/File:AGD_title_card.jpghttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fc/AGD_title_card.jpg

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 03:06 PM
:lol Chill, there's no scrooge McDuck shit from me. my original op was just merely laughing at the white liberal critics scared to be critical in fear of labled a racist that's all. This movie is being politicized sadly by folks with agendas, but It's kinda expected at this point in today's political climate.
:claw

SpursforSix
02-07-2018, 04:16 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ambiguously_Gay_Duo#/media/File:AGD_title_card.jpghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ambiguously_Gay_Duo#/media/File:AGD_title_card.jpghttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fc/AGD_title_card.jpg

That's be funny as hell if someone made a live action movie with the above. Add some CGI.

Blake
02-07-2018, 04:21 PM
That's be funny as hell if someone made a live action movie with the above. Add some CGI.

Depends on the rating. XXX and I'll probably pass

Chucho
02-07-2018, 04:33 PM

Cast #metoo monsters as the AGD. Make it Franco as the lead and that little squeaky Arab as the sidekick. Louis CK can be the villain.

Spurminator
02-07-2018, 05:12 PM

His alter-ego is Chokri Khan, devout Muslim, which everyone buys because his skin is brown anyway.

resistanze
02-07-2018, 05:36 PM
'You people make everything about race!'
- Same people that bring up race unprovoked about a Superhero movie

DMC
02-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Bkack goddammit lol

Can't get that black cack out of your mind.

Chucho
02-07-2018, 08:16 PM
'You people make everything about race!'
- Same people that bring up race unprovoked about a Superhero movie

But you can't be racist and black.

resistanze
02-07-2018, 08:24 PM
But you can't be racist and black.

Well I didn't see black people bringing up race in this thread, I just saw a trailer link

Avante
02-07-2018, 09:17 PM
fucc you, avante.

My best friends are black. My best man/best friend Stan is black.

Bottom line.....keep it real.

70% of black children are born to unwed mothers. As we all know a huge % of blacks are raised in one parent homes, yep...dad bailed.

That is no opinion, that is fact. Another fact is blacks don't read. The data/stats prove this.

YES....blacks make the best sprinters, running backs, wide receiverrs, hurdlers, long jumpers, distance runners, and they do have another kind of soul and rhythm. I simply deal in facts.

Avante
02-07-2018, 09:22 PM
I live in central cali, if we hear about a stabbing....Mexicans, we hear about a dumb crime gone bad, white trash, we hear about a track or football record broken, black.

Yep, we are different, why people need to play pretend....?????

Some old cat hunched over a beat up old gee-tar moanin; n' groanin' them blues, won't be named Jose.

Chucho
02-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Well I didn't see black people bringing up race in this thread, I just saw a trailer link

LOL, no, just in every other thread possible.

Blake
02-07-2018, 10:29 PM

70% of black children are born to unwed mothers. As we all know a huge % of blacks are raised in one parent homes, yep...dad bailed.

That is no opinion, that is fact. Another fact is blacks don't read. The data/stats prove this.

YES....blacks make the best sprinters, running backs, wide receiverrs, hurdlers, long jumpers, distance runners, and they do have another kind of soul and rhythm. I simply deal in facts.

Stan can't read your almanacs. Lucky

benefactor
02-07-2018, 11:04 PM
99%...well so much for a perfect score

Chucho
02-07-2018, 11:05 PM

Coloreds are bastards. That's why they break laws and kill each other.

Coloreds can't read. That's why they talk like their brains never fully form.

But they sure can run fast, them coloreds can.

Thanks, Not Racist Avante.

Avante
02-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Thanks, Not Racist Avante.

Why prove over and over and over again, that you're an idiot?

I'm 100% racist, yep....I get the FACT we are different, hell how obvious can it be? Why we are expected to just ignore these OBVIOUS differences.....WHY?

How many Asian Americans are on welfare? How about Mexican American? How many Asian Americans play in the NFL? We have never had an Asian or a Mexican win the Olympic 100m, why?

I live in central Cali, in all my years here I have never seen a black guy picking fruit and only a few whites....why? 99.99 Mexican.

We are different, I don't need to play bullshit games about it. I need a running back, yep...black. I need some fruit picked, yep, Mexican. I need a computer worked on, yep, Asain. I need a bouncer at a shit kicker bar, yep...Okie.

Chucho
02-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Why prove over and over and over again, that you're an idiot?

I'm 100% racist, yep....I get the FACT we are different, hell how obvious can it be? Why we are expected to just ignore these OBVIOUS differences.....WHY?

How many Asian Americans are on welfare? How about Mexican American? How many Asian Americans play in the NFL? We have never had an Asian or a Mexican win the Olympic 100m, why?

I live in central Cali, in all my years here I have never seen a black guy picking fruit and only a few whites....why? 99.99 Mexican.

We are different, I don't need to play bullshit games about it. I need a running back, yep...black. I need some fruit picked, yep, Mexican. I need a computer worked on, yep, Asain. I need a bouncer at a shit kicker bar, yep...Okie.

Thanks again, Not Racist Avante.

DMC
02-08-2018, 12:40 AM
If it's good it's good. As long as the hero isn't standing outside a pool hall in Chicago, smoking a Kool Filter King and preaching about inequality... I'll watch it.

Avante
02-08-2018, 12:53 AM
Thanks again, Not Racist Avante.

Incest?

Chucho
02-08-2018, 12:55 AM
Incest?
No. But you're a pedophile.

Avante
02-08-2018, 01:07 AM
No. But you're a pedophile.

According to what? Come on ya little shit, where did you get a stupid idea like that? It certainly wasn't from anything I've ever said so why just make shit up, well?

Dude, you don't accuse anyone of being some sick ass pedo, ok fucker?

Chucho
02-08-2018, 01:09 AM
According to what? Come on ya little shit, where did you get a stupid idea like that? It certainly wasn't from anything I've ever said so why just make shit up, well?

Dude, you don't accuse anyone of being some sick ass pedo, ok fucker?

You're a pedophile.

Avante
02-08-2018, 01:11 AM
You're a pedophile.

And you're a fucking liar and an obvious moron.

You read my take on that sick pedo shit, so what stupid?

Chucho
02-08-2018, 01:26 AM
And you're a fucking liar and an obvious moron.

You read my take on that sick pedo shit, so what stupid?
So, you're a pedophile.

Avante
02-08-2018, 01:36 AM
So, you're a pedophile.

So damn easy to troll, hahahaha~~~ OH STOP IT, STOP IT...and you're too damn stupid to see it.

What an idiot, hahaha~~~~

SpursforSix
02-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Cast #metoo monsters as the AGD. Make it Franco as the lead and that little squeaky Arab as the sidekick. Louis CK can be the villain.

LOL. That would actually be pretty good casting imo. I can see those two pulling it off. I'm assuming you mean Aziz Ansari.

Chucho
02-08-2018, 01:56 PM
LOL. That would actually be pretty good casting imo. I can see those two pulling it off. I'm assuming you mean Aziz Ansari.

It really would and it'd be a good use of Ansari as he's only funny in ways Kevin Hart and Chris Farley are/were- overly expressive, loud slap stick ways.

spurraider21
02-08-2018, 04:10 PM
99%...well so much for a perfect score
that critic was probably a KKK grand wizard

Blake
02-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Or a DC honk

SpursforSix
02-08-2018, 04:38 PM
that critic was probably a KKK grand wizard

That's weird. It's from the Irish dude that I quoted back on page two. He didn't change his rating from when it was 100% to now. Yesterday, it had a tomato by his 3/5 stars.

spurraider21
02-08-2018, 04:42 PM
That's weird. It's from the Irish dude that I quoted back on page two. He didn't change his rating from when it was 100% to now. Yesterday, it had a tomato by his 3/5 stars.
irish kkk grand wizard confirmed

SpursforSix
02-08-2018, 04:47 PM
irish kkk grand wizard confirmed

Let's invite him to Spurstalk.

SpursforSix
02-08-2018, 04:50 PM

Edit...it's a different Irish dude. I guess I was assuming they only had one news outlet.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-08-2018, 06:57 PM
https://twitter.com/i/moments/961681981774983168

1 bad review and the anger from the professional victims has begun :lol

SpursforSix
02-08-2018, 07:18 PM

The Triggering

Isitjustme?
02-08-2018, 07:33 PM
was hoping my boy Armond White was gonna do it like he always does. Tbh people really had a meltdown when White ruined toy story 3's 100% since it was like 150 reviews with no negatives :lol

UZER
02-08-2018, 07:51 PM

Is this really the world we live in now?

Chucho
02-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Is this really the world we live in now?

Yup, tide pod eaters upset someone gave a movie an above average rating.

AaronY
02-08-2018, 08:03 PM
was hoping my boy Armond White was gonna do it like he always does. Tbh people really had a meltdown when White ruined toy story 3's 100% since it was like 150 reviews with no negatives :lol
I remember that :lol

The nerds on the internet flipped out so bad. That angry video game nerd bout blew a blood vessel

spurraider21
02-08-2018, 08:04 PM

AaronY
02-08-2018, 08:05 PM
PGyCZJNP1EI

Over a fucking kids cartoon movie

Isitjustme?
02-08-2018, 08:16 PM
PGyCZJNP1EI

Over a fucking kids cartoon movie

Lmao never seen that. The fallout was epic tho: https://www.bing.com/search?pc=GIWI&form=AMZNS2&q=armond+white+toy+story+3

I think he did the same thing to Get Out last year. Guy lives for it

He was probably waiting to see if this got over 100 perfect reviews before he dropped a deuce on it

lefty
02-09-2018, 12:14 AM
Saw it tonight (premiere)

Awesome movie

Chinook
02-09-2018, 02:09 AM
Might have to reconsider my stance on the movie. Feel like I only have one more comic-book film in me, and I has been saving that for Infinity Wars. But if this is really as good as the early reviews, maybe I will be able to stomach some more of them.

Trill Clinton
02-12-2018, 04:42 PM
BP projected to debut at $165M

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 05:40 PM
My best friends are black.
:lmao Literally, unironically playing the "but I have a black friend!" card

AaronY
02-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Saw it tonight (premiere)

Awesome movie
Thanks for that detailed review

UZER
02-12-2018, 09:05 PM
BP projected to debut at $165M

Damn this racist country!

lefty
02-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Thanks for that detailed review
Sorry about that my bad.

Lot of black people in this movie, I didn't expect that tbh

AaronY
02-12-2018, 10:28 PM
See and if it bombed you could blame the liberal media critics for trying to push this and it being a piece of shit

Win win

RsxPiimp
02-12-2018, 11:16 PM
Yup, tide pod eaters upset someone gave a movie an above average rating.

lefty20
02-13-2018, 03:47 AM
Sorry about that my bad.

Tell me they at least thought to add a token white guy, for affirmative action reasons.

Trill Clinton
02-13-2018, 01:33 PM

get some help, man

elbamba
02-13-2018, 01:49 PM
This movie looks great. My only concern is that they use the story as too much of a prequel to Infinity War.

Isitjustme?
02-13-2018, 01:50 PM
Sorry about that my bad.

Are the blacks uppity?

Ill go see it but not if theyre uppity

lefty
02-13-2018, 05:51 PM
Tell me they at least thought to add a token white guy, for affirmative action reasons.
Everett Ross tbh

lefty
02-13-2018, 05:52 PM
This movie looks great. My only concern is that they use the story as too much of a prequel to Infinity War.

Don't worry it has its own identity

AaronY
02-13-2018, 06:24 PM
lmao

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DV7EMgmWkAIXxHp.jpg:large

Chris
02-13-2018, 06:35 PM
VslcMhLcvPA

AaronY
02-13-2018, 06:35 PM
Stay away from the blacks guise theyre having the joy imo

spurraider21
02-13-2018, 06:53 PM
lmao

hard to tell if that's some lefty nutter or a good troll

AaronY
02-13-2018, 06:56 PM
hard to tell if that's some lefty nutter or a good troll
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Lakdawalla

Isitjustme?
02-13-2018, 07:01 PM
VslcMhLcvPA

Man that was painfully unfunny.

How can you make race based jokes about Black Panther and not even be funny? Its like the easiest slam dunk ever

Trill Clinton
02-13-2018, 11:22 PM
dammit:depressed

6J-D86wfxiE

Avante
02-13-2018, 11:54 PM
When do blacks stop and think that just maybe all that vulgar music isn't helping the cause any? That maybe the gangs, drugs, pimping. bailing on the woman once they hear...."I;m pregnant".....isn't helping the cause? Killing over.....colors.....hahaha~~~~~~~

Cool the shit music, stop dealing drugs, pimping, bailing on their kids, and stay out of gangs, and just maybe they wouldn't have all the problems they do, ya reckon?

Everywhere we find a huge population of blacks (Nigeria, Haiti, the inner cities etc) look at what we have, yep....a mess.

Chucho
02-14-2018, 12:03 AM
When do blacks stop and think that just maybe all that vulgar music isn't helping the cause any? That maybe the gangs, drugs, pimping. bailing on the woman once they hear...."I;m pregnant".....isn't helping the cause? Killing over.....colors.....hahaha~~~~~~~

Cool the shit music, stop dealing drugs, pimping, bailing on their kids, and stay out of gangs, and just maybe they wouldn't have all the problems they do, ya reckon?

So, since you're such a racist, is it safe to say that black youth are safe from the Monster of Olongapo?

Avante
02-14-2018, 12:05 AM
So, since you're such a racist, is it safe to say that black youth are safe from the Monster of Olongapo?

If you think blacks lived in Olongapo you're dumber than a fucking rock.

Chucho
02-14-2018, 12:18 AM
If you think blacks lived in Olongapo you're dumber than a fucking rock.

You're a dumb as fuck rapist racist.

Avante
02-14-2018, 12:52 AM
You're a dumb as fuck rapist racist.

Dude, why this need to show everyone just how damn stupid you really are? We all saw it with....yep, he ran a 20,00......hahahaha~~~~

Dude, incest?

monosylab1k
02-14-2018, 01:04 AM
lmao

:lmao holy fuck

Xevious
02-14-2018, 01:12 AM

Everywhere we find a huge population of blacks (Nigeria, Haiti, the inner cities etc) look at what we have, yep....a mess.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing the movie too.

monosylab1k
02-14-2018, 01:46 AM

The middle east would be in far worse shape if they didn’t happen to have an ocean of oil underneath them. Greece is a huge fucking mess but get assistance from the world because they’re just white enough. And there are African countries (generally those not overrun by “Muslims” and “Christians”) who are at least midlevel on the world economy.

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2018, 01:58 AM
This shit is so corny and pathetic, tbh:lol

What a victory for middle-upper class niggas who have never had to actually deal with real issues in their lives..I'm sure watching a Black superhero is going to make you forget about everything actually going on in public housing:lol

Pavlov
02-14-2018, 03:54 PM
VslcMhLcvPAlol white people.

Is this what these folk do all the time?

Chris
02-14-2018, 06:19 PM
white people

these folk

lol racist

Pavlov
02-14-2018, 06:20 PM
lol racistlol "proud boy"

Chris
02-14-2018, 06:22 PM
lol "proud boy"

What's it like to be a racist in the 21st century. Is this the next phase after woke?

Pavlov
02-14-2018, 06:23 PM
What's it like to be a racist in the 21st century. Is this the next phase after woke?In what way are you saying I'm racist, Chris?

Explain.

Chris
02-14-2018, 06:26 PM
lol black people.

Is this what these folk do all the time?

Sound racist yet?

Pavlov
02-14-2018, 06:33 PM
Sound racist yet?I didn't say that.

In what way are you saying I'm racist, Chris?

Explain.

Chris
02-14-2018, 06:36 PM
I didn't say that.

In what way are you saying I'm racist, Chris?

Explain.

I don't have to say anything. You said it yourself. :lol When did you decide to go full retard? Is that the next phase after racist?

Pavlov
02-14-2018, 06:43 PM
I don't have to say anything.:lmao

It's so easy to make you back down.

Darth_Pelican
02-14-2018, 09:52 PM
Another Madea movie?

Isitjustme?
02-15-2018, 12:35 AM
Lol poor Ben. So triggered

Chris
02-15-2018, 12:52 AM
Ben Shapiro does not get triggered. Ben Shapiro does the triggering.

monosylab1k
02-15-2018, 02:54 AM

:lmao he’s autistic screeching about a fucking comic book movie. Every time one of these fucking things comes out, everyone geeks out over how “amazing” it is. Only now does this faggot have a problem with it.

SupremeGuy
02-15-2018, 02:54 AM
Pretty easy to do that when they're literally deleting negative reviews. :lol

Chris
02-15-2018, 03:01 AM
Lol poor Ben. So triggered

That's not what Ben said at all. Talk about putting words into someone's mouth. What an idiot.

AaronY
02-15-2018, 03:02 AM
Pretty easy to do that when they're literally deleting negative reviews. :lol
Is this some kind of conspiracy theory?

Chris
02-15-2018, 03:04 AM
:lmao he’s autistic screeching

lol stealing buzzwords from the right

lol snowflakes

Pavlov
02-15-2018, 03:31 AM
That's not what Ben said at all. Talk about putting words into someone's mouth. What an idiot.What's in the captions is exactly what he said.

Why is he even talking about a superhero movie?

Chris
02-15-2018, 03:36 AM
Why is he even talking about a superhero movie?

Probably filler. When you talk for a living especially on a daily basis, sometimes you need to go to the bottom of the barrel. (i.e.:Hollywood) Shapiro isn't completely awake yet, so he still goes for that shit like Star Wars and superhero sjw movies.

Pavlov
02-15-2018, 03:45 AM
Probably filler.There was nothing else he could possibly go on a rant about other than ungrateful blacks?

monosylab1k
02-15-2018, 04:15 AM
lol stealing buzzwords from the right

lol snowflakes

:lmao the fucking fake Christian closet queer who drops “whataboutism” any chance he gets is talking about stealing buzzwords from the other side.

spurraider21
02-15-2018, 01:38 PM
That's not what Ben said at all. Talk about putting words into someone's mouth. What an idiot.

What's in the captions is exactly what he said.
lol

DPG21920
02-15-2018, 04:34 PM
Got tickets for IMAX showing tonight.

Darth_Pelican
02-15-2018, 04:47 PM
Got tickets for IMAX showing tonight.

http://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/funny-gif-black-guy-reaction.gif

Avante
02-15-2018, 04:51 PM
http://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/funny-gif-black-guy-reaction.gif

Dude, ya try way too hard, ok slugger?

DPG21920
02-15-2018, 06:39 PM

UZER
02-15-2018, 10:06 PM
Shouldn't it be spelled Blacc Panther?

spurraider21
02-15-2018, 10:41 PM
Does this mean America isn't racist anymore? :cry

Shouldn't it be spelled Blacc Panther?
you should find other things to be upset about other than a movie featuring black people

Avante
02-15-2018, 11:05 PM
you should find other things to be upset about other than a movie featuring black people

Shut the fuck up, ok asshole?

Chris
02-15-2018, 11:51 PM
What's in the captions is exactly what he said.

In the tweet snowflake.

"Slowly giving you rights and then making the film Blade wasn't enough for you people?!?" Is that exactly what Ben said Pavlov?

Chris
02-15-2018, 11:52 PM
lol

lol @ you

lol Church of Satan

lol lawyer

spurraider21
02-16-2018, 12:32 AM
lol Church of Satan
lol indeed

AaronY
02-16-2018, 04:20 AM
The white guy conservatives like Uzer have the race stuff figured out in terms of how to act..it's the minorities that are confused

You can see how that would be frustrating

Pavlov
02-16-2018, 04:49 AM
In the tweet snowflake.Which is why I made the distinction.

"Slowly giving you rights and then making the film Blade wasn't enough for you people?!?" Is that exactly what Ben said Pavlov?I never said it was exactly what he said.

I said the captions were exactly what he said.

He's triggered by black people.

You're triggered by black people.

It's just a movie.

With a lot of black people in it.

Which you are boycotting.

Because white reasons.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2018, 08:24 AM
Going in 2 hours.

Blake
02-16-2018, 09:18 AM
Which you are boycotting.

Lol the boycott

djohn2oo8
02-16-2018, 03:51 PM
Fantastic movie.

lefty
02-16-2018, 09:17 PM
:lmao at all the black people who have never heard of BP or had never watched any of the Marvel movies, now they all want to go see BP

Clipper Nation
02-16-2018, 09:19 PM

:lmao Ben Shapiro was triggered by Trump all election long.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 09:21 PM

You’re an idiot.

:cry but don't call me racist :cry

:lmao Triggered by axiomatic statements.

Chucho
02-16-2018, 09:23 PM
:lmao at all the black people who have never heard of BP or had never watched any of the Marvel movies, now they all want to go see BP

Black Panther was always a B-C tier character til recently with the movies almost always a license to print money.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 09:23 PM
:lmao he’s autistic screeching about a fucking comic book movie. Every time one of these fucking things comes out, everyone geeks out over how “amazing” it is. Only now does this faggot have a problem with it.

Damn. You got to be desperate to be calling Ben Shapiro autistic.

AaronY
02-16-2018, 10:57 PM
Damn. You got to be desperate to be calling Ben Shapiro autistic.

https://i.imgur.com/x6xtAGq.jpg

"#MePoo"

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 10:59 PM
^^^

Triggered (still).

leemajors
02-17-2018, 12:05 AM
spurt spelled axiomatic correctly, minor miracle but I doubt he grasps the fullness.

Blake
02-17-2018, 12:15 AM
^^^

Triggered (still).

You've used that word so much, so awfully, it literally means nothing when you say it now.

Now tell me I'm triggered by your use of the word triggered.

Chucho
02-17-2018, 12:25 AM
You've used that word so much, so awfully, it literally means nothing when you say it now.

His use of the word triggered this response from you. By definition, you're triggered by his use of triggered.

Spurtacular
02-17-2018, 12:36 AM

Nobody cares if a cuck is triggered or not, tbh.

AaronY
02-17-2018, 08:44 AM
His use of the word triggered this response from you. By definition, you're triggered by his use of triggered.
Triggered²

benefactor
02-17-2018, 09:51 AM
spurt spelled axiomatic correctly, minor miracle but I doubt he grasps the fullness.
Let him make it. He was anxious to show off the new word he learned.

Trill Clinton
02-17-2018, 11:50 AM
Amazing film. The best marvel movie I've seen so far.

Will Hunting
02-17-2018, 12:32 PM
Knowing absolutely nothing about this movie other than it having a superhero called the “black panther” was enough to know the spurtacular types would be ultra butthurt about it.

AaronY
02-17-2018, 01:01 PM
Threads going pretty good tbh

Little disappointed there hasn't been a "oh yeah, well if they made one called white panther that would be racist! But the blacks get to have their own exclusionary stuff! Like how can there be an NAACP and that's fine but an NAAWP is racist? Huh, how bout that?!? Boo hoo I'm a white guy and the whole worlds against me" take yet. hoping there's still time for that since the movie barely even opened

Spurtacular
02-17-2018, 01:34 PM
Threads going pretty good tbh

Little disappointed there hasn't been a "oh yeah, well if they made one called white panther that would be racist! But the blacks get to have their own exclusionary stuff! Like how can there be an NAACP and that's fine but an NAAWP is racist? Huh, how bout that?!? Boo hoo I'm a white guy and the whole worlds against me" take yet. hoping there's still time for that since the movie barely even opened

You been spending too much time with blake, tbh.

Leetonidas
02-17-2018, 01:36 PM
Saw it last night. Solid movie, but definitely not a 10/10. More on par with other MCU flicks like Ant-Man or Dr. Strange than the best ones like The Avengers, Civil War, or Guardians of the Galaxy, imo. 7.5/10

djohn2oo8
02-17-2018, 01:56 PM
Saw it last night. Solid movie, but definitely not a 10/10. More on par with other MCU flicks like Ant-Man or Dr. Strange than the best ones like The Avengers, Civil War, or Guardians of the Galaxy, imo. 7.5/10

lol no. It was much better than Ant Man and Dr Strange.

Kyle Orton
02-17-2018, 02:26 PM

Shut up you slope eyed bitch

Leetonidas
02-17-2018, 02:28 PM

How so? Viewing it from the lens of a marvel fan i don't see how its better than either of those movies. the plot was meh. the action wasnt there as a whole. then the way BP just kinda came back there toward the end. c'mon. it was super predictable and didnt offer anything really new or innovative to the MCU. it was a good movie like i said but no way its objectively better than those two movies, which were also good movies, but not on the level of the better MCU films it

djohn2oo8
02-17-2018, 02:43 PM
Shut up you slope eyed bitch
Glad to see you triggered. Oh and GoTg is overrated.

benefactor
02-17-2018, 02:47 PM
I really enjoyed Dr. Strange. If it's on that level I'm good with it.

benefactor
02-17-2018, 02:52 PM
A few of the critics shit on Boseman a bit...perhaps suggesting Jordan would have been the better Panther.

djohn2oo8
02-17-2018, 02:53 PM
How so? Viewing it from the lens of a marvel fan i don't see how its better than either of those movies. the plot was meh. the action wasnt there as a whole. then the way BP just kinda came back there toward the end. c'mon. it was super predictable and didnt offer anything really new or innovative to the MCU. it was a good movie like i said but no way its objectively better than those two movies, which were also good movies, but not on the level of the better MCU films it

how was Ant Man less predictable? That was one of the weakest of the Marvel movies. The plot of BP wasn't meh. The villian was a villian who could be empathized with, and ruthless. T'challa became a better King than T'chaka by taking his mistakes and learning from it. Instead of straight killing the villian he offered him the chance to save him. That's different. Killmonger had legit reasons for being pissed off instead of like every other villian, looking to blow up the world for fun.

Antman, another predictable plot of a criminal turned hero to save the world.

Dr. Strange. Now that was good. Just not better but again it's your opinion.

djohn2oo8
02-17-2018, 02:53 PM
A few of the critics shit on Bozeman a bit...perhaps suggesting Jordan would have been the better Panther.

Boseman was fine. Jordan was great as Killmonger though.

benefactor
02-17-2018, 02:56 PM
Boseman was fine. Jordan was great as Killmonger though.
I'm a big fan of Jordan tbh. One of the best up and coming actors out there.

DPG21920
02-17-2018, 03:24 PM
I really enjoyed it. I think the depth of the writing was the “revolutionary” part but for the overall movie (fight scenes, acting, graphics, etc..) it was not anything so far beyond some of the Marvel best.

It was not my favorite Marvel movie, but it was really damn good and it’s up there.

Kyle Orton
02-17-2018, 03:34 PM
Glad to see you triggered. Oh and GoTg is overrated.

:lmao coming from the cat eating faggot that’s upset over nig panther being compared to ant man

Chucho
02-17-2018, 04:02 PM
:lmao coming from the cat eating faggot that’s upset over nig panther being compared to ant man

djohn2oo8
02-17-2018, 04:54 PM

I'm glad to see you upset. Doesn't change the fact you were shot out of a dusty, fish infected vaginal cavity who use to love getting trains ran on her on the weekends by them nigs back in the day. 14 inch schlongs getting all up in that cooch. You got some nigga in you, boy. Might wanna go and take that ancestry DNA test :toast

Chucho
02-17-2018, 09:12 PM
I'm glad to see you upset. Doesn't change the fact you were shot out of a dusty, fish infected vaginal cavity who use to love getting trains ran on her on the weekends by them nigs back in the day. 14 inch schlongs getting all up in that cooch. You got some nigga in you, boy. Might wanna go and take that ancestry DNA test :toast

Wow. Walk your anger back a bit.

Blake
02-17-2018, 09:36 PM
You been spending too much time with blake, tbh.

Triggered

spurraider21
02-17-2018, 10:06 PM
Will catch BP next weekend but ant man was really good imo

cd021
02-17-2018, 10:33 PM
Saw BP today

Fucking incredible 5/5

Rate it even higher than Winter Soldier, Civil War and Ragnarok on first watch.

Infinity Wars don't know if Infinity Wars can top it tbh.

cd021
02-17-2018, 10:40 PM
A few of the critics shit on Boseman a bit...perhaps suggesting Jordan would have been the better Panther.

Boseman was very good but Jordan stole the show, best "villain" in the MCV thus far imo and up there with Fassbender's Magneto in terms of coming book movie villains post Ledger's Joker . Charismatic, with a interesting backstory that informs his actions. Almost hard not to root for him especially with that fucking dope 3rd Black Panther suit he was wearing.

Isitjustme?
02-18-2018, 03:52 AM
A+ cinemascore (audience poll after seeing it)

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4370&p=.htm

Brunodf
02-18-2018, 06:08 AM
8.5/10 tbh. Other than the slow start it was a pretty good movie.

Villain BP was definitely much better than the regular BP... Hope they bring him back somehow...

pgardn
02-18-2018, 09:43 AM
Also heard it was incredibly good.

I may actually go to the theater with my wife.
But it's gonna have to wait.
The tickets at the times we can go... There apparently won't be any left.
People are buying out rows? Wtf...

Spurminator
02-18-2018, 11:11 AM
How important is it that I see Spiderman and Ragnarok before this? Does it matter?

leemajors
02-18-2018, 11:28 AM
How important is it that I see Spiderman and Ragnarok before this? Does it matter?

Not really. It was pretty good, but I liked Winter Soldier better.

TeyshaBlue
02-18-2018, 12:49 PM
Maybe the best written Marvel movie, period. Deep and detailed back stories that blend seamlessly into the current story. Casting was spot on, per usual. Might have been a bit predictable in some areas, but plenty of plot twists to set them spinning.

10/10.

AaronY
02-18-2018, 01:45 PM
8.5/10 tbh. Other than the slow start it was a pretty good movie.

Villain BP was definitely much better than the regular BP... Hope they bring him back somehow...
Michael B. Jordan is awesome. Top tier young movie star imo

Mitch
02-18-2018, 01:48 PM
8/10 for a superhero movie, good watch tbh.

cool cat
02-19-2018, 01:11 AM
Good movie, I thought Michael B. Jordan performance was the weakest part of the movie. Character was good but some of the line delivery seemed flat. Andy far outshines him with a lot less character development.

Good for an MCU movie, but not as great as say Blade or Blade 2. Go see it, you will enjoy it.

lefty20
02-19-2018, 06:30 AM
Great movie, 9/10. I've still got Cap 2, 3, Avengers & GotG 1 firmly ahead of this movie, tbh.

elbamba
02-19-2018, 09:59 AM
I enjoyed the movie. I thought Boswell did great but I am not a big fan of Jordan. This follows a long line of great origin movies by Marvel.

bulakenyo
02-20-2018, 02:01 AM
I saw it last night. Lots of people in the audience. Black, white, Latino, asian, etc.
Big hit.

Not a super fan of comic book movies. I thought BP was just alright. Maybe a little bit overhyped, but pretty enjoyable.

I honestly nodded off for brief moments during the car chase and final battle sequences, those things bore me.

Michael B Jordan played a great villain here. Not all out born-psycho evil, but more like someone with a HUGE grudge.

I feel like Black Panther as a superhero is like a roided up, black "Phantom" with better equipment.

Avante
02-20-2018, 02:12 AM
You MUST be into comic book type violence/action to check out these MARVEL/DC flicks, nothing can resemble realty. BIG noise, BIG action Totally outrageous.

Why this particular flick doesn't interest me......???????? Seen a ton of Thor, Iron Man, Hulk etc etc.

I do prefer the Conan, Tarzan, Solomon Kane, Hercules, heroic fantasy.

Pavlov
02-20-2018, 03:35 AM
You MUST be into comic book type violence/action to check out these MARVEL/DC flicks, nothing can resemble realty. BIG noise, BIG action Totally outrageous.

Why this particular flick doesn't interest me......???????? Seen a ton of Thor, Iron Man, Hulk etc etc.

I do prefer the Conan, Tarzan, Solomon Kane, Hercules, heroic fantasy.Totally irrelevant post.

spurraider21
02-20-2018, 01:38 PM
the order in which you watch those 3 is completely irrelevant, imo.

as long as you've seen civil war, and to a lesser extent, age of ultron (vibranium storyline)... you're good to go.

spurraider21
02-20-2018, 01:46 PM
this is one of the stronger solo movies of the MCU (i dont include civil war as a solo, despite Captain America title). it's in the discussion alongside winter soldier, ironman 1, and ragnarok

While they there were some chuckles here and there, this was not meant to be a comedy movie first, with action in it (like Ant-Man, Guardians, Dr. Strange, Ragnarok, Homecoming). Compared to the recent solo ones, I liked it better than Dr. Strange and Ant-Man, and those two were quite good imo.

Killmonger was also one of the better MCU villains, which has been a nice trend following Vulture in Homecoming.

The last battle scene kinda sucked imo.

It's hard to complain about it. Very well written, plot moved along at an ideal speed, didn't feel like there was any wasted time on unnecessary scenes. Great flick overall.

leemajors
02-20-2018, 02:17 PM
this is one of the stronger solo movies of the MCU (i dont include civil war as a solo, despite Captain America title). it's in the discussion alongside winter soldier, ironman 1, and ragnarok

While they there were some chuckles here and there, this was not meant to be a comedy movie first, with action in it (like Ant-Man, Guardians, Dr. Strange, Ragnarok, Homecoming). Compared to the recent solo ones, I liked it better than Dr. Strange and Ant-Man, and those two were quite good imo.

Killmonger was also one of the better MCU villains, which has been a nice trend following Vulture in Homecoming.

The last battle scene kinda sucked imo.

It's hard to complain about it. Very well written, plot moved along at an ideal speed, didn't feel like there was any wasted time on unnecessary scenes. Great flick overall.

Their first fight set the bar pretty high, would have been hard to top.

spurraider21
02-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Their first fight set the bar pretty high, would have been hard to top.
true. the final fights have been an issue in marvel movies to this point... homecoming's was pretty awful too. winter soldier's was a pretty big clusterfuck, though that one had the awesome highway/street fight. age of ultron's was laughable.

oddly enough the best one might be the Hulk one :lol... or civil war

also antmans was good, dr strange's was unique.

Avante
02-20-2018, 03:58 PM
Totally irrelevant post.

Are you retarded?

Chucho
02-20-2018, 04:03 PM
Are you retarded?

Seems you are. You don't understand what an irrelevant post is despite that being 95% of your posts here.

To clue you in, you came in here and talked about YOU and said nothing about the movie aside from basically insulting people who like these extremely popular blockbusters.

Avante
02-20-2018, 04:13 PM
Seems you are. You don't understand what an irrelevant post is despite that being 95% of your posts here.

To clue you in, you came in here and talked about YOU and said nothing about the movie aside from basically insulting people who like these extremely popular blockbusters.

Dude, ya can't read,....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did ya miss.....Seen a ton of Thor, Iron Man, Hulk etc etc.

What's that tell ya stupid, could it be I'm into these kinds of movies? Ya think?

Pay attention stupid....

I saw the trailer for BP at the movies, both me and my son agreed.....nay~~~~ Now think stupid, why didn't this one get our interest?

Dude, noway in hell I said anything or even implied I wasn't big into MARVEL flicks, ok dummy?

HUGE, comic book hero fan and once owned the first Fantastic Four. We need a Submariner movie.

Pavlov
02-20-2018, 04:34 PM
Dude, ya can't read,....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did ya miss.....Seen a ton of Thor, Iron Man, Hulk etc etc.

What's that tell ya stupid, could it be I'm into these kinds of movies? Ya think?

Pay attention stupid....

I saw the trailer for BP at the movies, both me and my son agreed.....nay~~~~ Now think stupid, why didn't this one get our interest?

Dude, noway in hell I said anything or even implied I wasn't big into MARVEL flicks, ok dummy?

HUGE, comic book hero fan and once owned the first Fantastic Four. We need a Submariner movie.Totally irrelevant post.

Avante
02-20-2018, 04:41 PM
Totally irrelevant post.

Why doesn't this big fan of MARVEL movies not find this one interesting, that's weird.

Pavlov
02-20-2018, 04:42 PM
Why doesn't this big fan of MARVEL movies not find this one interesting, that's weird.All you do in these threads is talk about yourself and make lists.

Totally irrelevant.

Avante
02-20-2018, 05:11 PM
All you do in these threads is talk about yourself and make lists.

Totally irrelevant.

So we aren't allowed to talk about why after 100 MARVEL flicks this one doesn't rev the engines............well?

spurraider21
02-20-2018, 05:32 PM
So we aren't allowed to talk about why after 100 MARVEL flicks this one doesn't rev the engines............well?
see this is what happens every time you post in a thread. the conversation derails. either discuss the movie itself or shut up.

Avante
02-20-2018, 05:35 PM
see this is what happens every time you post in a thread. the conversation derails. either discuss the movie itself or shut up.

That coming from a guy who enters a thread to....chirp chirp....are you kidding me?

And, I did talk about the movie, so you are talking to the wrong guy.

And, it's not me who derails these threads guy and you know this.

Blake
02-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Oh look the attention whore hijacked another thread. Who knew

Chris
02-20-2018, 07:04 PM

I do prefer the Conan, Tarzan, Solomon Kane, Hercules, heroic fantasy.

I have ZERO interest in seeing this. Liberals love Marvel and DC because they live in a fantasy world. :lol

Blake
02-20-2018, 07:08 PM
I have ZERO interest in seeing this. Liberals love Marvel and DC because they live in a fantasy world. :lol

Dettttttttt boycott!

mFFL03
02-20-2018, 07:14 PM
The first half was great when it explored the tribes, folklore and traditions. That casino scene is how it's done Star Wars. It lost me when the plot got going. Good movie? Yes. Best MCU? Nope. Groundbreaking? Not seeing it. Groundbreaking because of all black cast? Ok? Did we all forget Blankman and Tyler Perry movies?

Avante
02-20-2018, 08:12 PM

FINALLY.....an intelligent poster.

I'm a huge fan of the MARVEL flicks, this is why I can't figure out why this one doesn't interest me at all, it's weird. Why don't I like the Black Panther? I like Alex Cross. I like Shaft. Hell, I like....

Black Swann Records
Black Ace
Black Boy Shines
Black Ivory King
Black Bottom McPhail

Just not Black Panther, yep....strange.

Pavlov
02-20-2018, 09:43 PM
Oh, a list.

leemajors
02-20-2018, 09:45 PM
FINALLY.....an intelligent poster.

I'm a huge fan of the MARVEL flicks, this is why I can't figure out why this one doesn't interest me at all, it's weird. Why don't I like the Black Panther? I like Alex Cross. I like Shaft. Hell, I like....

Black Swann Records
Black Ace
Black Boy Shines
Black Ivory King
Black Bottom McPhail

Just not Black Panther, yep....strange.

take your stupid bullshit to one of the avante threads. cluck cluck.

Avante
02-20-2018, 09:53 PM
take your stupid bullshit to one of the avante threads. cluck cluck.

I think not finding a MARVEL flick a must watch when I haven't missed any is far more interesting than...."yep, plan on seeing it"

spurraider21
02-20-2018, 09:53 PM
"hmm, i cant tell why i dont like black panther... but i have black friends"

Avante
02-20-2018, 09:59 PM
"hmm, i cant tell why i dont like black panther... but i have black friends"

Dude, this thread isn't about that, stay on topic, got it?

This has..0...to do with race, ok stupid? It must be I'm just not all that familiar with the character, like I was with all the others.