PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Wont make Finals

Ghazi
02-07-2018, 12:33 PM
7-14 in their last 21 with a point differential of -.7 and the 29th ranked defense in efficiency. “Theyll turn it on” is a baeless argument with nothing behind it. This team actually sucks

DAF86
02-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Way to go on a limb there.

lefty
02-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Nah they will

Ghazi
02-07-2018, 12:50 PM
:lol

dfens
02-07-2018, 01:35 PM
see you niggas in the playoffs .. lebooty will drag that shit squad by himself tbh and they'll also start running/hustling. Also trade incoming.

Cavs finals is easy money tbh.

AlexJones
02-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Raptors will win the East. No joke

BatManu20
02-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Raptors and Celtics are legitimate threats to come out of the East, but I'm still not ready to count the Cavs out, despite their epic suckage lately.

SuperCam
02-07-2018, 01:53 PM
No Killa' Kyrie, no finals :toast

StrengthAndHonor
02-07-2018, 01:58 PM
I dont trust Derozan and Lowry. Kyrie is a different beast in the playoffs. Celtics all the way IMO.

dfens
02-07-2018, 02:02 PM

that illiterate hipster negro is the most overrated player in the league :lmao

Robz4000
02-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Hell, without a trade they may miss the playoffs. Tough to count out Lebron tho.

dfens
02-07-2018, 02:29 PM
Hell, without a trade they may miss the playoffs. Tough to count out Lebron tho.

:lmao no way son. lediva is just bitching right now giving zero effort because his gm and owner are weak faggots. When it's on he'll start with his usual 33/11/8 stat lines.

Robz4000
02-07-2018, 02:32 PM
:lmao no way son. lediva is just bitching right now giving zero effort because his gm and owner are weak faggots. When it's on he'll start with his usual 33/11/8 stat lines.

I mean he's been putting up some great stat lines the entire year yet they've been struggling, and now Kevin Love is out until the end of March. That team is old and decrepit as it is, they can't afford to lose their only other star.

dfens
02-07-2018, 02:52 PM
I mean he's been putting up some great stat lines the entire year yet they've been struggling, and now Kevin Love is out until the end of March. That team is old and decrepit as it is, they can't afford to lose their only other star.

son lebaby and 5 dleaguers make the playoffs in the east. We both know lebrick isn't putting any effort right now..

ambchang
02-07-2018, 05:33 PM
If the cavs make the finals, you have to wonder if they do this on purpose to swing the odds so that Simeon in the background make big bucks. It happens every year.

dfens
02-08-2018, 12:36 PM
If the cavs make the finals, you have to wonder if they do this on purpose to swing the odds so that Simeon in the background make big bucks. It happens every year.

this is my 3rd year of betting big on a 5-1 or more return on them making the finals after poor january ...I ain't complaining tbh, this year I found a bet at 10.5-1 after the houston rockets drubbing :wow:wow:wow been saying this since '14 but posters here are irrational tbh, a team with lebron/wade/crowder/love + veterans against weak teams in the east is of course not giving 2 shits in the RS and turning it up in the playoffs. Lmao if anybody think cuckrie is beating them. Or the raptors. There is no contender in the east.

Stabula
02-08-2018, 02:47 PM
that illiterate hipster negro is the most overrated player in the league :lmao

Nah Curry is the most overrated by a longshot

Clipper Nation
05-08-2018, 04:03 PM
7-14 in their last 21 with a point differential of -.7 and the 29th ranked defense in efficiency. “Theyll turn it on” is a baeless argument with nothing behind it. This team actually sucks

Way to go on a limb there.

Raptors and Celtics are legitimate threats to come out of the East

Celtics all the way IMO.

Hell, without a trade they may miss the playoffs.

:cry "But, but, of course LeBron is making the Finals in the weak East! Nobody was ever picking any other Eastern team as a threat to the Cavs this year!" :cry

Robz4000
05-08-2018, 04:07 PM
:cry "But, but, of course LeBron is making the Finals in the weak East! Nobody was ever picking any other Eastern team as a threat to the Cavs this year!" :cry

StrengthAndHonor
05-08-2018, 04:10 PM
I dont trust Derozan and Lowry. Kyrie is a different beast in the playoffs. Celtics all the way IMO.
Thanks for bumping and I wasn’t wrong...:lol

Lebron nuthuggers chest thumping with a premature celebration for going up against a team led by Rozier (FastFood crew member) and Al Horford (Car Salesman):lol

Clipper Nation
05-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Thanks for bumping and I wasn’t wrong...:lol

Lebron nuthuggers chest thumping with a premature celebration for going up against a team led by Rozier (FastFood crew member) and Al Horford (Car Salesman):lol
Damn, so you're telling me the Celtics replaced Kyrie with a fast food crew member and didn't miss a beat? That speaks volumes about Kyrie's true impact, tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
05-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Damn, so you're telling me the Celtics replaced Kyrie with a fast food crew member and didn't miss a beat? That speaks volumes about Kyrie's true impact, tbh.
Celtics with Kyrie are honestly a championship contender.

Without him and Hayward, they’re a pre game punching bag for Le3-6 :lol before another humiliating series against GS.

Clipper Nation
05-08-2018, 04:19 PM
Celtics with Kyrie are honestly a championship contender.
So the East isn't a barren wasteland outside of LeGOAT, then?

Of course, if Kyrie was playing and the Cavs beat them, then the Celtics would be "frauds" - just like the Raptors, Hawks, Pacers and Bulls before them.

Without him and Hayward, they’re a pre game punching bag for Le3-6 :lol before another humiliating series against GS.
Weird how you're not complaining about Houston's free pass to the conference finals due to almost all of Utah's guards getting hurt, or the charmed paths through the playoffs that Golden State gets literally every year.

lefty
05-08-2018, 04:39 PM
see you niggas in the playoffs .. lebooty will drag that shit squad by himself tbh and they'll also start running/hustling. Also trade incoming.

05-08-2018, 04:42 PM

good shit tbh son :tu

Darth_Pelican
05-08-2018, 05:24 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265421

Raven
05-08-2018, 05:45 PM
dfens not getting embarrassed for a change :toast

AlexJones
05-08-2018, 05:57 PM
I dont know why I underestimate Bron