PDA

View Full Version : Europe: football, the greatest game on the planet tbh god bless

dfens
02-07-2018, 02:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UIGsBx0.jpg

oh and football market is just exploding in china too :lol, so this shit is probably even more lopsided. :lmao
lmao sons penaldo has more fans than dad killer lebronze and kobe put together :lmao
galatasaray is more relevant than all nba teams sans the lakers :lol

looking forward to the cuck crew with their alternative facts smh :lmao got this shit bookmarked already :lol

spurraider21
02-07-2018, 03:02 PM
NBA forum tbh

dfens
02-07-2018, 03:11 PM
NBA forum tbh

build a wall around it tbh :lmao

spurraider21
02-07-2018, 03:13 PM
build a wall around it tbh :lmao
we've already got a soccer forum where you can dump all the double handjob gifs you want son

dfens
02-07-2018, 03:16 PM
we've already got a soccer forum where you can dump all the double handjob gifs you want son

this double hand job of a sport just sprung back with a strong synchronized finish over this entire forum face tbh. Also don't let me start dropping NBA anthonydavis.gif, magic.gif, wade.gif, timcuckem.gif, jasoncollisons.gif and so on. God knows that the average NBA lockerroom is fruity as fuck .

lefty
02-07-2018, 03:19 PM

oh and football market is just exploding in china too :lol, so this shit is probably even more lopsided. :lmao
lmao sons penaldo has more fans than dad killer lebronze and kobe put together :lmao
galatasaray is more relevant than all nba teams sans the lakers :lol

looking forward to the cuck crew with their alternative facts smh :lmao got this shit bookmarked already :lol

/Thread

:lol beisbol
:lol commercials bowl
:lol NBA loop Finals
:lol Nascuck race

dfens
02-07-2018, 03:26 PM
/Thread

:lol beisbol
:lol commercials bowl
:lol NBA loop Finals
:lol Nascuck race

son I thought that the superbowel was an ad campaign with a half time teen concert. I mean they had some niggas run for about 15 minutes of overall screen time and the rest 3 and a half hours of it was ads/concerts/shit ... I mean smh I ain't biased, just calling it like it I see it tbh..

apalisoc_9
02-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Soccer wasnt this popular in the 90s...

Fabbs
02-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Oh the exthsitement

https://youtu.be/ftlfPb0gyxI

spurraider21
02-07-2018, 03:53 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/14/Ralph_Wiggum.png/200px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

Fabbs
02-07-2018, 05:09 PM
^^

https://youtu.be/m_qS3CzCbiM

lefty
02-07-2018, 05:31 PM
son I thought that the superbowel was an ad campaign with a half time teen concert. I mean they had some niggas run for about 15 minutes of overall screen time and the rest 3 and a half hours of it was ads/concerts/shit ... I mean smh I ain't biased, just calling it like it I see it tbh..

02-07-2018, 05:34 PM
God bless tbh son :toast

hater
02-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Its sad that americas most coveted game the NFL bowl is mostly watched to see the commercials

pgardn
02-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Its sad that americas most coveted game the NFL bowl is mostly watched to see the commercials

There is nothing concerning college football in the stats above because it's not professional.

The Sandanista has no clue how popular college an HS football are in America.

You guys are awful trolls.
If you need my help I can clue you in. I like soccer "English Football" as well. You completely leave India/ Pakistan out of cricket. India is just a tiny little country. Japan Mexico Central America Korea USA in its cousin, baseball. China watches soccer, when will they actually play on a scale like India plays cricket?

Try again.
Fail.

dfens
02-08-2018, 12:42 PM
There is nothing concerning college football in the stats above because it's not professional.

The Sandanista has no clue how popular college an HS football are in America.

You guys are awful trolls.
If you need my help I can clue you in. I like soccer "English Football" as well. You completely leave India/ Pakistan out of cricket. India is just a tiny little country. Japan Mexico Central America Korea USA in its cousin, baseball. China watches soccer, when will they actually play on a scale like India plays cricket?

Try again.
Fail.

son in max 20 years china is getting out of the world cup group and into the knockout stage. They're investing a lot of cash and they have a lot of people out there. They're also traditionally well coordinated (martial arts culture) and that translates well to football.
I have a friend who is going there to coach at a lower division. He isn't a great coach but he was an assistant coach in bundesliga 2, he's really well schooled, deep tactical knowledge, knows training/effort curves/psychology .. german coach sons. They gave this nigga so much money he couldn't say no. He goes from senior coaching in d2 to coaching 13 yo olds on a crazy salary (10x +) ... say what you want about them right now but with that type of money they'll be at least ok.

They'll also contend HARD at organising a world cup.

midnightpulp
02-11-2018, 08:17 PM
It's one of the best designed sports on the planet when not marred by inconsistent pass interference, holding, and other such penalties. The 4 down system and forward pass were brilliant additions to the sport that renders its father sport Rugby completely antiquated. NFL does need to cut back on the commercials, though.

Down Under
02-12-2018, 12:36 AM
Rugby league is better than Rugby Union. At least they can tackle & the players and the referees actually know the rules.

DeRozan m8
02-12-2018, 01:28 AM
Theres a lot of stupid people in this world, we know that.

Imagine liking soccer hahahaah

Poor cunts

AlexJones
02-12-2018, 02:40 AM
Super bowl this year was better than any soccer game ever played

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Theres a lot of stupid people in this world, we know that.

Imagine liking soccer hahahaah

Poor cunts

dfens
02-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Super bowl this year was better than any soccer game ever played

:lmao nigga sit in yo' lane, lmao y'all not even in top 25.

y'all boys always propping up that redneck sport .. merrycan Fußball is just a blip on the scale of world sports, it's nothing compared to football in skill, beauty, viewership, generated cash, you name. That's why I came here with facts, to educate you dirt eating toothless peasants. Im trying to teach you country ass hicks something smh.

But y'all niggas just want to wank each other off in the Texas sun, fantasizing about some roided up overweight lobotomized monkeys running like they escaped from the zoo.
" they fast they strung, they yuge, they run fast" ... smh y'all a bunch of undercover racists just evaluating sports like you're evaluating animals : low skill, animalic, dumbed down, no cohesion, brutal savages. They ain't even that tough tbh, we all know they'd get fucked over big time by any relevant rugby team tbh, or would die of heart attack after running 15 minutes of play, or would spectacularly fail any doping test.

Smh a sport with retarded violent overweight pussy people for retarded violent overweight pussy people. Basically just a commercial show.

Y'all hicks need to
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif
of texas/merica and see the beautiful for world outside .. unwashed peasants smh ...

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Rugby league is better than Rugby Union. At least they can tackle & the players and the referees actually know the rules.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of Aussie sports fans call Union "Yawnion." AFL (I think Aussie Rules is one of the best designed sports there is) is also magnitudes better than Rugby.

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 02:33 PM
:lmao nigga sit in yo' lane, lmao y'all not even in top 25.

y'all boys always propping up that redneck sport .. merrycan Fußball is just a blip on the scale of world sports, it's nothing compared to football in skill, beauty, viewership, generated cash, you name. That's why I came here with facts, to educate you dirt eating toothless peasants. Im trying to teach you country ass hicks something smh.

But y'all niggas just want to wank each other off in the Texas sun, fantasizing about some roided up overweight lobotomized monkeys running like they escaped from the zoo.
" they fast they strung, they yuge, they run fast" ... smh y'all a bunch of undercover racists just evaluating sports like you're evaluating animals : low skill, animalic, dumbed down, no cohesion, brutal savages. They ain't even that tough tbh, we all know they'd get fucked over big time by any relevant rugby team tbh, or would die of heart attack after running 15 minutes of play, or would spectacularly fail any doping test.

Smh a sport with retarded violent overweight pussy people for retarded violent overweight pussy people. Basically just a commercial show.

Y'all hicks need to
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif
of texas/merica and see the beautiful for world outside .. unwashed peasants smh ...

What is skillful and beautiful comes down to subjective taste. Furthermore, skillfulness and beauty doesn't always translate into making something more "compelling" (in a sporting context). Figure skaters are very skillful athletes who routinely pull off beautiful moves, but it's a shitty sport. Same thing with soccer. No matter how many cute balletic moves Messi pulls off, fancy dribbling Neymar performs, or precision passing an attacking offense executes, the true "facts" of the matter is that the sport ends in a tie an obscene amount of the time that no other proper sport encounters, major matches and tournaments are decided by an arbitrary mini-game, referees have more impact on the outcome of a match than in any other sport (because goals are at such a premium), low comeback factor, and predictable scoring lines (a match ends 1-0 like 20% of the time).

The central design of the sport also encourages players to basically lie and cheat in the form of diving to draw penalties (yes, basketball has these same issues, but soccer diving is on a totally different level of cowardly). Tactically and strategically, there's nothing particularly unique about it, either. It's a goal sport (the most unimaginative design for a sport that exists), and thus will have similar gameplay philosophies to field hockey, hockey, bandy, handball, etc. There's just nothing interesting about soccer to those of us raised in countries that have an eclectic sporting culture. The primary reason for its worldwide popularity is that it's the cheapest and most accessible sport to play (British imperialism also helped).

"Viewership, generated cash."

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/40/Appeal-to-Popularity

"Murricans need to be more worldly so that their puny, unlightened minds can come to appreciate the beauty of the beautiful game! There's great things out there beyond the shores of your redneck enclave!"

Okay. Tell me which was the greatest, most intense batter/bowler cricket rivalry of the past 30 years? Explain to me, in detail, the difference between T20, ODI, County, and Test cricket. What environmental advantage are the Indians known for, and how do they exploit it? What did the Australian National Cricket team famously do to New Zealand in 1981? (time for you to google)

Who are Raymond Ceulemans, Torbjorn Blomdahl, and Dick Jaspers? Which Belgian in this context shares a name with another famous Belgian sportsman? (more googling).

What type of grounds is Aussie Rules played on? And why is that so? (yet more googling)

:cry Americans don't like soccer, so that means they're close minded about world sports :cry

No, most of don't like soccer because we find it dull, frustrating, and uninteresting, despite many of us giving it multiple chances over the years. You talk about being close-minded, so why don't you try taking the perspective of someone who was raised in a multifaceted sporting culture that doesn't treat soccer with frothing-at-the-mouth cultish devotion. You might gain some new insight, but I'm guessing you lack of the self-awareness for that, so carry on chanting at the village TV watching yet another match that ends in a 0-0 tie.

Chris
02-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Soccer is boring AF tbh. Only thing entertaining about it is the Mexican announcer with the 'GOOOOOOAL' thing. Pads and helmets are expensive. I can see why football isn't more prevalent in impoverished nations outside the United States.

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Soccer is boring AF tbh. Only thing entertaining about it is the Mexican announcer with the 'GOOOOOOAL' thing. Pads and helmets are expensive. I can see why football isn't more prevalent in impoverished nations outside the United States.

Football was about two decades late to the party. In countries where it could've conceivably flourished (UK, Australia, New Zealand), rugby or some other "eggball" variant was already firmly culturally established by the time American football was codified and gaining traction here. It's also the most complicated rugby variant, so it's not an easy sport to grow. Basketball is our most popular sporting export for a reason (and the second most popular sport worldwide). It's basically high scoring soccer played vertically with a relatively simplistic rule set and gameplay style. It also has the "flow" foreigners from soccer countries love so much (on that note, people from soccer countries seem to be unable to comprehend sports that start-and-stop and mistakenly reduce "action" down to player/ball movement only. A side-effect of soccer being the only relevant sport in their countries. Any sport that deviates from soccer style flow is derided as boring or static).

Chris
02-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Football was about two decades late to the party. In countries where it could've conceivably flourished (UK, Australia, New Zealand), rugby or some other "eggball" variant was already firmly culturally established by the time American football was codified and gaining traction here. It's also the most complicated rugby variant, so it's not an easy sport to grow. Basketball is our most popular sporting export for a reason (and the second most popular sport worldwide). It's basically high scoring soccer played vertically with a relatively simplistic rule set and gameplay style. It also has the "flow" foreigners from soccer countries love so much (on that note, people from soccer countries seem to be unable to comprehend sports that start-and-stop and mistakenly reduce "action" down to player/ball movement only. A side-effect of soccer being the only relevant sport in their countries. Any sport that deviates from soccer style flow is derided as boring or static).

Outstanding stuff. Perhaps Vince McMahon can 'globalize' football like he did with pro wrestling. The XFL has the potential to break some ground though it is probably destined for another financial flop. The crowds at the London games for the NFL are always enthusiastic and loud. I think there is a market there, but it's all about getting it indoctrinated into the schools, so the kids can play something different besides kickball.

DAF86
02-12-2018, 04:09 PM
What is skillful and beautiful comes down to subjective taste. Furthermore, skillfulness and beauty doesn't always translate into making something more "compelling" (in a sporting context). Figure skaters are very skillful athletes who routinely pull off beautiful moves, but it's a shitty sport. Same thing with soccer. No matter how many cute balletic moves Messi pulls off, fancy dribbling Neymar performs, or precision passing an attacking offense executes, the true "facts" of the matter is that the sport ends in a tie an obscene amount of the time that no other proper sport encounters, major matches and tournaments are decided by an arbitrary mini-game, referees have more impact on the outcome of a match than in any other sport (because goals are at such a premium), low comeback factor, and predictable scoring lines (a match ends 1-0 like 20% of the time).

The central design of the sport also encourages players to basically lie and cheat in the form of diving to draw penalties (yes, basketball has these same issues, but soccer diving is on a totally different level of cowardly). Tactically and strategically, there's nothing particularly unique about it, either. It's a goal sport (the most unimaginative design for a sport that exists), and thus will have similar gameplay philosophies to field hockey, hockey, bandy, handball, etc. There's just nothing interesting about soccer to those of us raised in countries that have an eclectic sporting culture. The primary reason for its worldwide popularity is that it's the cheapest and most accessible sport to play (British imperialism also helped).

"Viewership, generated cash."

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/40/Appeal-to-Popularity

"Murricans need to be more worldly so that their puny, unlightened minds can come to appreciate the beauty of the beautiful game! There's great things out there beyond the shores of your redneck enclave!"

Okay. Tell me which was the greatest, most intense batter/bowler cricket rivalry of the past 30 years? Explain to me, in detail, the difference between T20, ODI, County, and Test cricket. What environmental advantage are the Indians known for, and how do they exploit it? What did the Australian National Cricket team famously do to New Zealand in 1981? (time for you to google)

Who are Raymond Ceulemans, Torbjorn Blomdahl, and Dick Jaspers? Which Belgian in this context shares a name with another famous Belgian sportsman? (more googling).

What type of grounds is Aussie Rules played on? And why is that so? (yet more googling)

:cry Americans don't like soccer, so that means they're close minded about world sports :cry

No, most of don't like soccer because we find it dull, frustrating, and uninteresting, despite many of us giving it multiple chances over the years. You talk about being close-minded, so why don't you try taking the perspective of someone who was raised in a multifaceted sporting culture that doesn't treat soccer with frothing-at-the-mouth cultish devotion. You might gain some new insight, but I'm guessing you lack of the self-awareness for that, so carry on chanting at the village TV watching yet another match that ends in a 0-0 tie.

Dismisses post because of "subjective taste" and then goes on to giving his subjective opinion of why soccer is a poorly designed sport. :lol

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Dismisses post because of "subjective taste" and then goes on to giving his subjective opinion of why soccer is a poorly designed sport. :lol

Why does 99% of humanity consider Tic-Tac-Toe a terribly designed game? Because it ends in a tie a vast majority of the time. Any sport/game that excessively ends in a tie is thought to be poorly designed. Soccer ends in a tie the most out of any major sport, and by a good margin. Ties are evidence of strategic and tactical stagnation and/or evidence of a game design that doesn't allow for a lot of strategic and tactical diversity, meaning it's easier for participants to play optimally more frequently. Now you'll crow on about all the nominally different formations and cute names (Tiki-Taka) to prove soccer is tactically rich (tactics are overrated in soccer. Like any other sport, good players make a bigger different than tactical overthinking), but what limits soccer in this case is that you can't have unlimited substitutions, you can't take a lead from a deficit, and the sport has a relatively short overtime period. Those obstacles box soccer in from a gameplay standpoint.

Mini-games that barely resemble the core game used to decide a match. Agreed, this is probably subjective, since people seem to love the "drama" of a shootout, but when you have to arbitrarily introduce a mini-game to solve your tie problem, then I think we can chalk that up as evidence that your core game needs tweaking.

Official influence. No bones about this. This is objective all the way. No one likes to see any sporting contest decided by refs. Soccer (admittedly along with basketball) is the most egregious offender, and because that's the case, it's incentivized cheap tactics like diving for penalties. Basketball somewhat skirts the issue by being higher scoring, but since goals are so valuable in soccer, one or two bad calls that lead to easy goals aren't likely to be overcome. Hockey handles penalties the best out of any goal sport. You only get a "free" shot at the goal if you're fouled during a clear breakaway (so all the penalty does is recreate the situation the player rightfully earned) and regular penalties are handled by removing a player from the ice for 2-5 minutes. No "free" shots rewarded for situations that probably wouldn't have ended up in a scoring opportunity. Yes, I hate the FT in basketball, as well. Always have. When you have players saying, "My main focus this year is getting to the line more," that's a problem.

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Outstanding stuff. Perhaps Vince McMahon can 'globalize' football like he did with pro wrestling. The XFL has the potential to break some ground though it is probably destined for another financial flop. The crowds at the London games for the NFL are always enthusiastic and loud. I think there is a market there, but it's all about getting it indoctrinated into the schools, so the kids can play something different besides kickball.

I think it's too late for Football. Anti-American sentiment is probably at an all-time high, and soccer loving foreigners reflexively see American football as a symbol of the proverbial "ugly American." I do agree with them about the amount of commercials, though. They have a point there. But their silly "11 minutes of action" criticism is nonsense. Again, they can't seem to understand sports that don't "move around" every second. I wouldn't want football to be continuous. The greatest drama in the game is during pre-snap and contemplating what play will this team run to keep their drive alive.

Americans get the rap for being close minded (as Dfens loves pointing out), but foreigners actually exhibit it more. The modern pro golf and tennis tours were founded by Americans (and they're not American sports). We have a pro soccer league that is somewhat successful to the point where players can at least make a good living. A Canadian sport is the 4th biggest here. Point is, our open mindedness toward sports has allowed a variety of different sports with completely different gameplay styles (everything from flowing, to turn based, to "static") to flourish. Australia is similar, so credit there. UK used to be, but they're completely soccer mad now. But the rest of the soccer loving world (Asia, Indian subcontinent aside) pretty much dismisses out of hand any ball sport that doesn't superficially resemble soccer in some way. Again, why basketball was able to spread.

Mitch
02-12-2018, 05:52 PM
I think it's too late for Football. Anti-American sentiment is probably at an all-time high, and soccer loving foreigners reflexively see American football as a symbol of the proverbial "ugly American." I do agree with them about the amount of commercials, though. They have a point there. But their silly "11 minutes of action" criticism is nonsense. Again, they can't seem to understand sports that don't "move around" every second. I wouldn't want football to be continuous. The greatest drama in the game is during pre-snap and contemplating what play will this team run to keep their drive alive.

Americans get the rap for being close minded (as Dfens loves pointing out), but foreigners actually exhibit it more. The modern pro golf and tennis tours were founded by Americans (and they're not American sports). We have a pro soccer league that is somewhat successful to the point where players can at least make a good living. A Canadian sport is the 4th biggest here. Point is, our open mindedness toward sports has allowed a variety of different sports with completely different gameplay styles (everything from flowing, to turn based, to "static") to flourish. Australia is similar, so credit there. UK used to be, but they're completely soccer mad now. But the rest of the soccer loving world (Asia, Indian subcontinent aside) pretty much dismisses out of hand any ball sport that doesn't superficially resemble soccer in some way. Again, why basketball was able to spread.

Ever see those western euros laugh about the protective equipment in football because rugby doesn't have any? Stupidest shit I ever hear about sports :lol

dfens
02-12-2018, 06:43 PM
these hicks are as mad as fuck tbh :lol

for the cretins not seeing the light I'll make it easy, on a per-point bases, so that it can easily enter your thick skulls. Here's why the game is exceptionally designed:
- size, strength and speed aren't critical, anybody skilled enough can be dominant
- exquisite tactics need to be drilled and players need to be intelligent .. ain't commanding robots like in merrycan eggball where you pause ever 10 seconds and issue commands (2 teams because them niggas are too dumb anyway).
- the game encourages variety and adaptability, last 5 world cup winners all played completely different styles. Just like life, there is no simple win-it-all recipe, you gotta adapt each game/year/tourney.
- intelligence >>> raw athleticism, a game for sportsmen not athletes, for tacticians not hypemen, for civilized people not rednecks.
- just like in life there is no lollygagging, you either take your occasions or they are forever lost. Occasions are rare and you need to work your heart out for them. No easy second chances.
- there is no draft, no handouts, no redistribution of wealth, nothing, it's a man's game -> you lose you get relegated.
- can be played by both rich and poor alike, appealing to both rich and poor cultures (as long as they're not retarded...)
- the game doesn't destroy your body pointlessly, you can play it at the highest level without ending up a comatose disabled toothless mental patient. I know this is especially hard for americans to appreciate :lmao Yes, it's good to live a healthy life :wow shocking :wow:wow:wow

There you go you rednecks, you see, football is just like life: tough, unpredictable, always testing and intricate you but also rewarding, democratic, beautiful and intelligent. I know y'all find the last one uninteresting :cry

So now we finally see why you can't appreciate football, because you hicks can't appreciate life, y'all just a bunch of drugged up, obese, retarded, jingoistic, racist, inbred no-life rednecks. Sad but true :cry god bless y'all tbh :lol good news is that the coal business is booming tbh, long term wealth prospects for y'all :toast

Mitch
02-12-2018, 06:54 PM
:lol bukakeball

spurraider21
02-12-2018, 07:02 PM
redneck
you dirt eating toothless peasants
country ass hicks

roided up overweight lobotomized monkeys running like they escaped from the zoo.
low skill, animalic, dumbed down, no cohesion, brutal savages

sport for retarded violent overweight pussy people

Y'all hicks
unwashed peasants smh ...

these hicks

for the cretins
for civilized people not rednecks.
comatose disabled toothless mental patient

There you go you rednecks
you hicks can't appreciate life, y'all just a bunch of drugged up, obese, retarded, jingoistic, racist, inbred no-life rednecks.

tbh this is how you know you dont have a winning argument

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 07:15 PM
:lol Once you delete all the povertyball shit, his posts read like the average Boutons post in the political forum.

DAF86
02-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Why does 99% of humanity consider Tic-Tac-Toe a terribly designed game? Because it ends in a tie a vast majority of the time. Any sport/game that excessively ends in a tie is thought to be poorly designed. Soccer ends in a tie the most out of any major sport, and by a good margin. Ties are evidence of strategic and tactical stagnation and/or evidence of a game design that doesn't allow for a lot of strategic and tactical diversity, meaning it's easier for participants to play optimally more frequently. Now you'll crow on about all the nominally different formations and cute names (Tiki-Taka) to prove soccer is tactically rich (tactics are overrated in soccer. Like any other sport, good players make a bigger different than tactical overthinking), but what limits soccer in this case is that you can't have unlimited substitutions, you can't take a lead from a deficit, and the sport has a relatively short overtime period. Those obstacles box soccer in from a gameplay standpoint.

Mini-games that barely resemble the core game used to decide a match. Agreed, this is probably subjective, since people seem to love the "drama" of a shootout, but when you have to arbitrarily introduce a mini-game to solve your tie problem, then I think we can chalk that up as evidence that your core game needs tweaking.

Official influence. No bones about this. This is objective all the way. No one likes to see any sporting contest decided by refs. Soccer (admittedly along with basketball) is the most egregious offender, and because that's the case, it's incentivized cheap tactics like diving for penalties. Basketball somewhat skirts the issue by being higher scoring, but since goals are so valuable in soccer, one or two bad calls that lead to easy goals aren't likely to be overcome. Hockey handles penalties the best out of any goal sport. You only get a "free" shot at the goal if you're fouled during a clear breakaway (so all the penalty does is recreate the situation the player rightfully earned) and regular penalties are handled by removing a player from the ice for 2-5 minutes. No "free" shots rewarded for situations that probably wouldn't have ended up in a scoring opportunity. Yes, I hate the FT in basketball, as well. Always have. When you have players saying, "My main focus this year is getting to the line more," that's a problem.

If people really wanted it, soccer could easily decide to break ties in different ways, for example: whoever ends up with most chances created wins. Just like boxing, when neither boxer can knockout the other, three folks decide via their subjectivism who was the guy that did more to deserve the win (now, that would be a poorly decided game, if such thinng truly existed on professional sports). But you know why they don't do it? Because soccer it is great just as it is and people around the World don't have this pathological dislike for ties that some Staters seem to have.

Soccer it's a perfectly fine designed sport, you know why? Because it has been around for hundreds of years and the majority of the people love it. In fact, they prefer it over any other sport with a distance. So yeah, I would say that the designer of the sport did pretty well, tbh.

Silver&Black
02-12-2018, 07:32 PM
If you don't see the problem with a 0-0 tie game then there is no arguing with you. You just can't be helped.

DAF86
02-12-2018, 07:50 PM
I do find 0-0 ties boring sometimes. Luckily that happens less than 10% of the time, so not that big of a problem.

I do find problem with sports that drag for about 4 hours and have like just 2 minutes of actual gameplay action. And that happens on 100% of baseball games.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2018, 07:53 PM
:lol A half inning of baseball has more action in it than the entire history of povertyball.

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 09:05 PM
If people really wanted it, soccer could easily decide to break ties in different ways, for example: whoever ends up with most chances created wins. Just like boxing, when neither boxer can knockout the other, three folks decide via their subjectivism who was the guy that did more to deserve the win (now, that would be a poorly decided game, if such thinng truly existed on professional sports). But you know why they don't do it? Because soccer it is great just as it is and people around the World don't have this pathological dislike for ties that some Staters seem to have.

Soccer it's a perfectly fine designed sport, you know why? Because it has been around for hundreds of years and the majority of the people love it. In fact, they prefer it over any other sport with a distance. So yeah, I would say that the designer of the sport did pretty well, tbh.

Soccer hasn't existed for hundreds of years. It was first codified in 1863, and actually never existed beforehand in its current particular form (i.e. restricting use to only the feet) as earlier versions of "football" allowed use of hands and any other method to advance the ball and score. And that stupid arbitrary Mario Party minigame wasn't a common feature of soccer until the 70s. It was introduced solely out of spectator/television interest, since it would obviously benefit networks to have a sporting match end at a pre determined time (luckily well designed sports don't have that problem and networks accept the outcome whether they like it or not).

"Pathological hatred of ties."

More like soccer loving foreigners have a credulous acceptance of ties because they can't bring themselves to criticize their beloved sport, which borders on religion. Which other sport ends in a tie 30% of the time?

"Everyone loves soccer, so it must be good."

Appeal to popularity. Everyone also loves McDonalds and Coke, guess they're unequivocally the best hamburger and soda in the world then :lol

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 09:14 PM
I do find 0-0 ties boring sometimes. Luckily that happens less than 10% of the time, so not that big of a problem.

I do find problem with sports that drag for about 4 hours and have like just 2 minutes of actual gameplay action. And that happens on 100% of baseball games.

American football has less ball in play action than baseball (11 mins to 18 minutes), and you like the former. As I've already stated, equating action/interesting event/situation with "running around" is nonsense. But I do agree that pitchers and batters need to pick up the pace. A 9 inning baseball game should not last 4 hours. Should last around 2/2 and a half hours. But I don't want baseball to resemble Baseball Stars on the NES with 2 to 3 seconds between pitches, either. The relatively slow build up to the delivery of a pitch, especially during a crucial situation, only works to heighten the payoff.

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Ever see those western euros laugh about the protective equipment in football because rugby doesn't have any? Stupidest shit I ever hear about sports :lol

:lol Yeah. I would totally love to see the All Blacks play an NFL team, NFL rules, but both sides without pads. The All Blacks would be carted off the field, despite playing a contact sport sans padding. Football players have a much bigger size/speed ratio than Rugby players and the design of American football facilitates frequent blind-sided big hits where the tackler has 10 or more yards to reach full speed and launch himself. Rugby is more close quarters and centered around comparatively soft wrap tackling.

From the horse's mouth:

Martyn Williams, the former Wales international who played in the same position, told the Telegraph: "I would say American Football is more dangerous… there are far more ‘hits’ put on players who are not expecting it. You can fly in without using your arms when attempting tackles, so knees and so on are far more exposed. I believe all that protection makes them feel invincible.”

DAF86
02-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Soccer hasn't existed for hundreds of years. It was first codified in 1863, and actually never existed beforehand in its current particular form (i.e. restricting use to only the feet) as earlier versions of "football" allowed use of hands and any other method to advance the ball and score. And that stupid arbitrary Mario Party minigame wasn't a common feature of soccer until the 70s. It was introduced solely out of spectator/television interest, since it would obviously benefit networks to have a sporting match end at a pre determined time (luckily well designed sports don't have that problem and networks accept the outcome whether they like it or not).

"Pathological hatred of ties."

More like soccer loving foreigners have a credulous acceptance of ties because they can't bring themselves to criticize their beloved sport, which borders on religion. Which other sport ends in a tie 30% of the time?

"Everyone loves soccer, so it must be good."

Appeal to popularity. Everyone also loves McDonalds and Coke, guess they're unequivocally the best hamburger and soda in the world then :lol

If it is so damn popular, it can't be that poorly Designed right?

And btw, there are soccer variations that provide all that you want: higher scoring and lack of ties but nobody watches that shit because real soccer is infinitely better.

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 09:33 PM
If it is so damn popular, it can't be that poorly Designed right?

And btw, there are soccer variations that provide all that you want: higher scoring and lack of ties but nobody watches that shit because real soccer is infinitely better.

Terrible things have always proven to be popular. Justin Bieber, the current version of Jumanji which has grossed like a billion dollars already, facebook, fast food, the list goes on. Popular things are usually: 1) accessible, 2) easy to understand, 3) require a limited time investment from the consumer (i.e. soccer's breezy 90 minute pace, fast food's quick delivery compared to a proper sit down meal at a restaurant, 2-3 minute catchy pop song).

Now I don't think soccer is necessarily a terrible sport. I just think it's on the 2nd or 3rd tier of sports, and not this mythological, quasi-religious experience its devotees constantly make it out to be. It's a goal sport that ends in a tie 30% of the time with some interesting display of skills now and then. I think ice hockey and even field hockey do that design better.

Mitch
02-12-2018, 09:45 PM
:lol Yeah. I would totally love to see the All Blacks play an NFL team, NFL rules, but both sides without pads. The All Blacks would be carted off the field, despite playing a contact sport sans padding. Football players have a much bigger size/speed ratio than Rugby players and the design of American football facilitates frequent blind-sided big hits where the tackler has 10 or more yards to reach full speed and launch himself. Rugby is more close quarters and centered around comparatively soft wrap tackling.

From the horse's mouth:

Yep, I played H.S football and all the gear makes you feel like you can tackle a truck. Without gear everybody would be getting life threatening injuries like when Mo Lewis almost straight up killed Drew Bledsoe :lol

DAF86
02-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Terrible things have always proven to be popular. Justin Bieber, the current version of Jumanji which has grossed like a billion dollars already, facebook, fast food, the list goes on. Popular things are usually: 1) accessible, 2) easy to understand, 3) require a limited time investment from the consumer (i.e. soccer's breezy 90 minute pace, fast food's quick delivery compared to a proper sit down meal at a restaurant, 2-3 minute catchy pop song).

Now I don't think soccer is necessarily a terrible sport. I just think it's on the 2nd or 3rd tier of sports, and not this mythological, quasi-religious experience its devotees constantly make it out to be. It's a goal sport that ends in a tie 30% of the time with some interesting display of skills now and then. I think ice hockey and even field hockey do that design better.

Again, all those things being bad is strictly subjective.

Soccer being so popular only because it is cheap, has to be one of the more moronic arguments ever. In fact, I'm sure most folks don't even believe it, they just say it to don't concede ground.

There are many sports who are just as cheap (if not cheaper) to play than football, yet they aren't as popular. You know why? Because they aren't as good and/or fun. Why isn't handball as popular, or rugby, or basketball?

DAF86
02-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Yep, I played H.S football and all the gear makes you feel like you can tackle a truck. Without gear everybody would be getting life threatening injuries like when Mo Lewis almost straight up killed Drew Bledsoe :lol

And yet with all that protection, many former NFL players end up getting fucked up because this supposed greatly designed sport can't be played without receiving life altering hits.

Mitch
02-12-2018, 09:55 PM
And yet with all that protection, many former NFL players end up getting fucked up because these supposedly greatly designed sport can't be played without receiving life altering hits.

So you got a problem with Hockey too, argie?

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 10:00 PM

In the early days, football had such a death problem that the US government considered banning it :lol

I'm not suggesting rugby players aren't tough, but when Euros and the like denigrate NFL players as "pussies," trying to equate gridiron with rugby as if both sports have the same type of contact, I just laugh. The forward pass changed everything, making football a faster, harder hitting game (not to mention special teams, where players have 60 yards to reach full speed and hit). Rugby does have its share of big hits, but they aren't on the level of an over-the-middle blindside and the like.

Same as when MMA fans think MMA is inherently more dangerous than boxing because they don't use "soft" gloves. In fact, boxing is more dangerous since knockouts are less frequent and boxers endure more continuous punishment to the head and body, when in MMA, a knockout is usually one or two punch quick.

After reviewing post-fight medical examination records from more than 1,180 M.M.A. combatants and 550 boxers over 10 years researchers at the University of Alberta in Canada reported that M.M.A. fighters end up with minor injuries such as contusions, bruises, bloody noses and facial cuts at higher rates than boxers, while boxers are more likely to suffer from more serious injuries such as concussions, loss of consciousness, broken noses and bones, and eye injuries including retinal detachment. Boxers were also more likely to receive longer post-fight medical suspensions than M.M.A. athletes.

DAF86
02-12-2018, 10:04 PM
So you got a problem with Hockey too, argie?

I don't have a strong opinion either way. Ice hockey doesn't even get TV time here.

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Again, all those things being bad is strictly subjective.

Soccer being so popular only because it is cheap, has to be one of the more moronic arguments ever. In fact, I'm sure most folks don't even believe it, they just say it to don't concede ground.

There are many sports who are just as cheap (if not cheaper) to play than football, yet they aren't as popular. You know why? Because they aren't as good and/or fun. Why isn't handball as popular, or rugby, or basketball?

Accessibility. Those sports require certain body types and athleticism to excel, while great soccer players can range from 5'2" to 6'5". Basketball also became the 2nd most popular sport (the China factor puts it over cricket) in the world for a relatively young sport. And it's probably the 2nd cheapest sport to play. Why do you think basketball is so popular in American urban communities? So yeah, cost of entry is a huge, huge factor in why anything becomes popular. It's not a moronic argument at all. Handball is very, very young, so I don't see the point in mentioning it.

Your "fun/good" argument is what's moronic. If you're bored by baseball, test cricket would probably put you in a coma. Think 30 seconds between pitches and 4 hour games are bad? Try 2 minutes between bowls and 6-8 hour games, and pretty much zero running around. Yet billions in the subcontinent and Oceania adore the sport. Why do you think that is? Inherently more fun? Ask our resident Aussie TIMVP about his experience playing it. You could wait in the sun for literal hours and never have the ball hit to you. You also might never get to bat if your teammates score the required amount of runs.

Now I'm not shit talking cricket. I like the sport, but the point is how do you think such an impenetrable, quirky, "boring" game like cricket became the 2nd/3rd biggest sport in the world? Good ole British Imperialism. So if they could make a strange game like cricket the 2nd/3rd biggest sport in the world, of course they were able to export a simplistic game like soccer with relative ease. Has nothing to do with inherent fun factor (although, just like baseball, when you take the time to learn cricket's nuances and get over the static nature of the sport, it is "fun," and a lot more interesting to play/watch than goal sport #8890808).

Ultimate point is there's a variety of factors that go into making something popular. It's not simply because this one thing has more inherent worth than another.

midnightpulp
02-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Oh, and on that note, a huge % of the reason basketball grew worldwide at such a quick pace was because of American cultural "imperialism." Handball is actually older than I thought, but it could be reasoned that basketball probably siphoned up handball's potential worldwide audience in both sports' formative years since Denmark isn't exactly the cultural force the US is. It's not because basketball is inherently superior to handball.

Mitch
02-12-2018, 10:34 PM
In the early days, football had such a death problem that the US government considered banning it :lol

I'm not suggesting rugby players aren't tough, but when Euros and the like denigrate NFL players as "pussies," trying to equate gridiron with rugby as if both sports have the same type of contact, I just laugh. The forward pass changed everything, making football a faster, harder hitting game (not to mention special teams, where players have 60 yards to reach full speed and hit). Rugby does have its share of big hits, but they aren't on the level of an over-the-middle blindside and the like.

Same as when MMA fans think MMA is inherently more dangerous than boxing because they don't use "soft" gloves. In fact, boxing is more dangerous since knockouts are less frequent and boxers endure more continuous punishment to the head and body, when in MMA, a knockout is usually one or two punch quick.

:lol boxers deliver hand breaking blows regularly, you can ask anyone who says shit like that why boxers still break their hands when it's wrapped and padded.

DAF86
02-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Accessibility. Those sports require certain body types and athleticism to excel, while great soccer players can range from 5'2" to 6'5". Basketball also became the 2nd most popular sport (the China factor puts it over cricket) in the world for a relatively young sport. And it's probably the 2nd cheapest sport to play. Why do you think basketball is so popular in American urban communities? So yeah, cost of entry is a huge, huge factor in why anything becomes popular. It's not a moronic argument at all. Handball is very, very young, so I don't see the point in mentioning it.

Your "fun/good" argument is what's moronic. If you're bored by baseball, test cricket would probably put you in a coma. Think 30 seconds between pitches and 4 hour games are bad? Try 2 minutes between bowls and 6-8 hour games, and pretty much zero running around. Yet billions in the subcontinent and Oceania adore the sport. Why do you think that is? Inherently more fun? Ask our resident Aussie TIMVP about his experience playing it. You could wait in the sun for literal hours and never have the ball hit to you. You also might never get to bat if your teammates score the required amount of runs.

Now I'm not shit talking cricket. I like the sport, but the point is how do you think such an impenetrable, quirky, "boring" game like cricket became the 2nd/3rd biggest sport in the world? Good ole British Imperialism. So if they could make a strange game like cricket the 2nd/3rd biggest sport in the world, of course they were able to export a simplistic game like soccer with relative ease. Has nothing to do with inherent fun factor (although, just like baseball, when you take the time to learn cricket's nuances and get over the static nature of the sport, it is "fun," and a lot more interesting to play/watch than goal sport #8890808).

Ultimate point is there's a variety of factors that go into making something popular. It's not simply because this one thing has more inherent worth than another.

Sports like Rugby and handball don't need a specific body type. You can be short, tall, slim, fat and still be of use.

Also, you are contradicting yourself. You talk about "accessibilty" in terms of body types being the factor for soccer being the most popular sport in the World and then call basketball, maybe the elitistest sport in terms of accessibility, the second most popular sport in the World.

dfens
02-13-2018, 12:40 PM
tbh this is how you know you dont have a winning argument

all the proof you need is in the first post ... or you really think the whole world is insane but good ole us of a is the shining light of common sense in this century (if so :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao)?
come on son, this way at least I give these toothless niggas a chance to talk shit and maybe they start understanding some parts of the game at least :wow or at least they scour the fag sites and find a wank good enough for their taste tbh ...

this is community work son tbh

dfens
02-13-2018, 12:42 PM
Sports like Rugby and handball don't need a specific body type. You can be short, tall, slim, fat and still be of use.

Also, you are contradicting yourself. You talk about "accessibilty" in terms of body types being the factor for soccer being the most popular sport in the World and then call basketball, maybe the elitistest sport in terms of accessibility, the second most popular sport in the World.

come on son smh you're really arguing with that brokeback hick ? :lmao bless your heart you a good soul smh.

midnightpulp
02-13-2018, 06:21 PM

To be a pro rugby player or even play it at a high level, you do need top tier athleticism combined with a relatively large physical build. Show me all the professional rugby players that stand 5'6" 150lb? Furthermore, rugby's rule set is rather complicated compared to basketball and soccer and it's a more dangerous game than both. I should've been more clear that "accessibility" entails a variety of elements, from cost of entry, to physical demands (i.e. what kind of physical build does it take it to excel), to injury severity, to learning curve of the rule set. Basketball shines on the accessibility scale in 3 out those 4 categories.

I think another thing worth mentioning that plays a role in sport's growth is the backyard/driveway factor. Basketball is the team sport that's most fun to play alone, with its "equipment" (a ball and basket) easily accessible, installed and maintained. Sports like rugby, football, baseball, etc you generally need another person to help you properly practice or expensive equipment that can't be easily set up in a driveway/backyard (a batting cage). Soccer has this going for it, as well. You can practice your dribbling, touch, kicking by yourself. Someone who wants to play linebacker can't really practice anything football related by himself in the backyard (unless he has a tackling sled, which is expensive) outside of working out. QB is really the only position you can somewhat practice alone (throwing a ball through a tire and the like).

I know you want to try to prove soccer ascended to the world's number 1 sport because it's intrinsically more "fun," but the cricket argument knocks that argument down. Again, a combination of factors go into making anything popular. Accessibility, timing, spread by cultural/economic power. Golf is bigger than bowling worldwide, yet I would bet the majority of people find bowling more "fun."

Also, anything is fun if you keep an open mind and learn that something's particular nuances, instead of just dismissing it with shallow arguments like "it's boring."

Mitch
02-13-2018, 06:59 PM
To be a pro rugby player or even play it at a high level, you do need top tier athleticism combined with a relatively large physical build. Show me all the professional rugby players that stand 5'6" 150lb? Furthermore, rugby's rule set is rather complicated compared to basketball and soccer and it's a more dangerous game than both. I should've been more clear that "accessibility" entails a variety of elements, from cost of entry, to physical demands (i.e. what kind of physical build does it take it to excel), to injury severity, to learning curve of the rule set. Basketball shines on the accessibility scale in 3 out those 4 categories.

I think another thing worth mentioning that plays a role in sport's growth is the backyard/driveway factor. Basketball is the team sport that's most fun to play alone, with its "equipment" (a ball and basket) easily accessible, installed and maintained. Sports like rugby, football, baseball, etc you generally need another person to help you properly practice or expensive equipment that can't be easily set up in a driveway/backyard (a batting cage). Soccer has this going for it, as well. You can practice your dribbling, touch, kicking by yourself. Someone who wants to play linebacker can't really practice anything football related by himself in the backyard (unless he has a tackling sled, which is expensive) outside of working out. QB is really the only position you can somewhat practice alone (throwing a ball through a tire and the like).

I know you want to try to prove soccer ascended to the world's number 1 sport because it's intrinsically more "fun," but the cricket argument knocks that argument down. Again, a combination of factors go into making anything popular. Accessibility, timing, spread by cultural/economic power. Golf is bigger than bowling worldwide, yet I would bet the majority of people find bowling more "fun."

Also, anything is fun if you keep an open mind and learn that something's particular nuances, instead of just dismissing it with shallow arguments like "it's boring."

5'6 150lbs, is that the little Messi kid? :lol

Can you imagine a midget like Messi being tackled by JJ watt?

benefactor
02-13-2018, 07:06 PM
Midnightpulp laying soccer stans out like Steve Atwater

spurraider21
02-13-2018, 07:25 PM
Midnightpulp laying soccer stans out like Steve Atwater
:lol that's good on mutliple levels, considering his best hit was against the nigerian nightmare

benefactor
02-13-2018, 09:12 PM
:lol that's good on mutliple levels, considering his best hit was against the nigerian nightmare
:tu:lol

DAF86
02-14-2018, 12:04 PM

Not really. On this argument I'm trying to prove that soccer can't be such a poorly designed sport as you say, and you are kinda making my point with all those things you said about soccer being so accesible in different elements. Simple yet succesful, that's proof of great design, imho.

midnightpulp
02-14-2018, 09:38 PM
Not really. On this argument I'm trying to prove that soccer can't be such a poorly designed sport as you say, and you are kinda making my point with all those things you said about soccer being so accesible in different elements. Simple yet succesful, that's proof of great design, imho.

Core game isn't poorly designed (soccer has the same core design as ice hockey, field hockey, basketball, etc). Like I said, the substitution rules, overtime rules, penalty rules, and shootout rules box soccer in and make it a more poorly designed sport than other goal sports. No sport/game should excessively end in a tie. No other world sport nor game has this issue to soccer's degree. And it's not simply Americans hating it just because. In any other sport, ties don't feature prominently. It's not the fault of soccer's core design, but the overtime rules. Play on until there's a winner. "But they'll get tired." Unlimited subs and 33 man rosters then.

Shootouts. You already know my logic behind why these are bad, and they were never a part of soccer until like the 70s. Again, introduced out of making soccer a more friendly spectator experience.

Penalties. We know how hard it is to score in soccer, so to award a penalty in the box, even when the player wasn't in a position to realistically score, is unbalanced. Ice Hockey has the best solution here out of any goal sport. The Power Play. Fouls outside the box. Free kick is fine since it's still low odds of scoring. Fouls inside the box should punished with something like a 10-15 minute power play.

"Popularity=proof of great design."

Again, appeal to popularity fallacy. Also, to take aim at a beloved American sport, basketball has reached 2nd in worldwide sports popularity, and I think basketball is completely broken. You know my opinions about the 3 point shot (which doesn't mathematically scale to other shots). Basketball's end game is one of, if not, the worst in all major sports. And like soccer, it disproportionally rewards penalty situations (ticky tack fouls resulting in free points). Even Phil Jackson, who I almost always disagree with, proposed a power play-type punishment for fouls. Hockey really got that right. Now granted, in basketball it's much easier to score points, so a 2 minute long 4 on 5 situation could really unbalance the match, but something needs to be done about handing players like James Harden free points for whipping his head around as he's lightly touched 25 feet away. A 1 minute powerplay might not be too bad, and it would create additional tactical complexity, since now teams would have to create penalty kill lineups.

"But could you imagine Lebron, Curry, or some other A-list star sat down for the last 30 seconds of a Finals game because he committed a foul? Lunacy!"

Basketball is supposed to be a team sport, right? And if anything, it needs to become less star driven.

Chris
02-14-2018, 10:54 PM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--5SNlSUTZ--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/waupuq1osdxqsmrj1aif.jpg

dfens
02-15-2018, 01:20 PM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--5SNlSUTZ--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/waupuq1osdxqsmrj1aif.jpg

http://zonexentertain.at.ua/_ph/1/561564762.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TXnst64QQUU/maxresdefault.jpg

lmao son, y'all boys idolizing faggots but trying to pin that on the noble game for some shit in the 834743th league in Brassil .... so let me tell it like it is sons.

- y'all boys watch sports just for athleticism, not for skill. fag alert.
- y'all boys got superstar writing gay love letters on the dying bed. fag alert again.
- y'all boys going online desperately scouring over all the fag sites to find something football related. fag alert again.

y'all niggas should just come out of the closet tbh :wow:wow:wow

Mitch
02-15-2018, 01:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZeKCWR2tAk

dfens
02-15-2018, 01:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZeKCWR2tAk

we talking about pros at the highest level, so I won't even bother ... you can easily see fags playing handegg on youtube. I just put these star images/ commercials for you to Bitch about them. get out of the closet Bitch. :lol

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TXnst64QQUU/maxresdefault.jpg

Mitch
02-15-2018, 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87XSsSm3wiA

dfens
02-15-2018, 02:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87XSsSm3wiA

nigga I'm giving you big name mvp level player being obvious faggots out in the open and you give me this (another bum from brasil, who fyi is not even gay, just into clowning). Just waive the white flag Bitch :lma
https://malecelebbootyfest.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/tumblr_mwbjj0ayxk1qhpmzxo1_400.png

told you son, y'all boys better just get out the closet with this shit, everybody already knows who you bum niggas are tbh :lol

Avante
02-15-2018, 02:37 PM
The greatest athletes play in the NFL or are decathletes in track.

Mitch
02-15-2018, 02:41 PM
nigga I'm giving you big name mvp level player being obvious faggots out in the open and you give me this (another bum from brasil, who fyi is not even gay, just into clowning). Just waive the white flag Bitch :lma
https://malecelebbootyfest.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/tumblr_mwbjj0ayxk1qhpmzxo1_400.png

told you son, y'all boys better just get out the closet with this shit, everybody already knows who you bum niggas are tbh :lol

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/cristiano-ronaldo-badir-hari-hang-out-instagram-2__oPt.jpg

dfens
02-15-2018, 03:18 PM
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/cristiano-ronaldo-badir-hari-hang-out-instagram-2__oPt.jpg

nigga one is on the floor naked with his ass up and waiting to have a train ran on his ass and the other is the gayest player in football, with clothes looking like a douche ... if that is favorable comparison :lmao

dfens
02-15-2018, 03:20 PM
The greatest athletes play in the NFL or are decathletes in track.

who brought the ladyboy expert here to share his expertise on faggotry? smh y'll sons must really be mad tbh. :lol

Mitch
02-15-2018, 04:58 PM
nigga one is on the floor naked with his ass up and waiting to have a train ran on his ass and the other is the gayest player in football, with clothes looking like a douche ... if that is favorable comparison :lmao

One of the best kickball players is a closet flamer, you bring up some 4th rounder murderer. Let's be real here, I could come up with better examples of faggotry in NFL and it doesn't even compare to a bukake in the locker room or Davis getting spanked as a freshman in college.

dfens
02-15-2018, 05:22 PM
One of the best kickball players is a closet flamer, you bring up some 4th rounder murderer. Let's be real here, I could come up with better examples of faggotry in NFL and it doesn't even compare to a bukake in the locker room or Davis getting spanked as a freshman in college.

son you got 4 paths:
1. troll more and I'll troll you back because the NFL and NBA are faggier at the top EASILY
2. talk sport market and find out WC/UCL/EURO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NFL
3. talk sport quality and lose
4. talk sport following and lose or either try to argue us is the moral and logical ground of the earth and lose even bigger.

All lead to a big L tbh. Or do what you niggas do and run in circles between 1-4, taking Ls at each turn.
Tbh I'm getting bored in here smh.

spurraider21
02-15-2018, 05:32 PM
lol mitch and dfens arguing... special olympics tbh

Mitch
02-15-2018, 05:44 PM
son you got 4 paths:
1. troll more and I'll troll you back because the NFL and NBA are faggier at the top EASILY
2. talk sport market and find out WC/UCL/EURO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NFL
3. talk sport quality and lose
4. talk sport following and lose or either try to argue us is the moral and logical ground of the earth and lose even bigger.

All lead to a big L tbh. Or do what you niggas do and run in circles between 1-4, taking Ls at each turn.
Tbh I'm getting bored in here smh.

Hard to defend a sport where you aren't sure if the player is sweaty or forgot to wipe off the glazing he got from giving hand jobs in the locker room.

dfens
02-16-2018, 03:41 AM
Hard to defend a sport where you aren't sure if the player is sweaty or forgot to wipe off the glazing he got from giving hand jobs in the locker room.

then 1. it is Bitch.

AND

Chris
02-16-2018, 04:34 AM
http://files.shandymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/14151123/2016-06-13_12_16_44.gif

dfens
02-16-2018, 06:59 AM
http://files.shandymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/14151123/2016-06-13_12_16_44.gif

funny as fuck son :lmao Low is the goat funny coach :lol

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:39 AM

Trying the "your sport is the gayest".

Mitch
02-16-2018, 11:22 AM
then 1. it is Bitch.

AND

Gay people are pretty popular, like that dyke Ellen with her own TV show. Bukakeball ball is clearly the gayest sport in the world, person for person.

dfens
02-16-2018, 11:32 AM
Gay people are pretty popular, like that dyke Ellen with her own TV show. Bukakeball ball is clearly the gayest sport in the world, person for person.

maybe in the usa son :lmao

Mitch
02-16-2018, 11:52 AM
maybe in the usa son :lmao

Europe has far more gay people in the media, especially western Europe, but they have more gay people I guess

dfens
02-16-2018, 01:57 PM
Europe has far more gay people in the media, especially western Europe, but they have more gay people I guess

son I'm bored so TLDR: you're a closet faggot. have a blessed day tbh.

Mitch
02-16-2018, 02:19 PM
son I'm bored so TLDR: you're a closet faggot. have a blessed day tbh.

Enjoy bukkake ball :lol

spurraider21
02-16-2018, 04:09 PM

Mitch
02-16-2018, 04:16 PM
Quit nipping at my toes, 21.

spurraider21
02-16-2018, 07:12 PM
no no, go back to posting gay gifs and videos. dont let me get in your way.