PDA

View Full Version : Pop an Pau rant

jermaine
02-11-2018, 01:24 AM
I didn't get to see the game, but I listened to it on league pass. But I have a serious question about how many mins did Pau play along side LMA?? Didn't we resign him to play a BIG lineup?? I can't remember hearing to much of Pau to LMA famous "High/Low" pass. Why in the fuck did they resign this fool if it ain't to beat Golden State?? I kept hearing lineups like Mills, Forbes, Green, Anderson, & Pau. I was wondering why is Pop coaching these wack ass lineups!?! Then you don't go get someone who we can help... He rather Paul, an Joff just take up a spot on the bench verses cutting one of them in favor of signing Marco. Before you'll go crazy, NO Marco ain't the secret key to winning. But he did at a role in our success an he's a champion. Did Pau even play in the 3rd an 4th??

TheGreatYacht
02-11-2018, 01:37 AM
I know! Huh foo!

jermaine
02-11-2018, 01:38 AM
Lmmfao, really nicca

tbdog
02-11-2018, 02:00 AM
You can't play Pau and LMA together against rockets and Warriors, but they can play a lot together against Thunder and Twolves. Pau has had a good season, so no need to go on a rant against him.

Marco wanted to go to a team that would guarantee a role. How can we. He is already behind most of our guards and we still have Leonard and Gay coming back.

jermaine
02-11-2018, 02:14 AM
Fucking Mills an Forbes are trash. Marco could've taken their mins.

Snaq O'Meal
02-11-2018, 02:37 AM
Fucking Mills an Forbes are trash. Marco could've taken their mins.

We all know that. But Poop still indulges in his midget fetish.

:pop: “My Fellowship of the Ring needs four hobbits and a dwarf.”