PDA

View Full Version : Why I am the millennial messiah? Relevant things to me happen for a reason

UNT Eagles 2016
02-12-2018, 01:19 AM
It's crazy, but it's true.

My high school was John Paul Stevens HS on Potranco near Loop 1604 in San Antonio, Texas. We were the Stevens Falcons:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGF2f98z0epRpaTpzRhQWHHBgAz3k_F unv3qM1weJv3QmiaETz3w

Colors... red, black and white.

My college was the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. We were the North Texas (Mean Green) Eagles:

https://www.coe.unt.edu/sites/default/files/webforms/797/UNTLogo.png

Colors... green, black and white.

High school was a matter of *almosts*... then a young scholar-athlete-musician, a young guitardude27, I almost closed the deal with so many girls, I was dominating, oh so close to getting the right girl, but just like 28-3, it would always fizzle out at the bitter end in the worst ways..

College, on the other hand, was a rocky time, not always looking great, not dominating, walking on the edge... BUT in the end... when it mattered most, I didn't choke... I went for it on fourth down, got the girl, and ended up marrying her and winning the Super Bowl of life after college.

The enemy? Well, cheaters and patriots. People that cheated me of a great time many times, and patriots of the system that always chose to screw me over.

So, immediately after my school days are numbered forever, WHICH two teams represent the NFC and the fight, the opposition to topple the evil enemy of cheating patriots who oppose my very being?

YEP... YOU GUESSED IT.

I am the Millennial Messiah.

Come. At. Me. Best. Not. Miss.

(PS: I just got a job offer, $70k with full health insurance, & i'm still making good money flipping houses on the side, millionaire before 30 come at me broskeez!)

sickdsm
02-12-2018, 08:34 AM
Bit of a look at me reach TBH.

spurraider21
02-12-2018, 02:14 PM
brags about getting married after having already told us about the divorce that ensued

Chucho
02-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Being the Messiah of a group that eats Tide Pods and has huge issues with gender confusion isn't much to brag about, tbh...

Darth_Pelican
02-12-2018, 04:06 PM
brags about getting married after having already told us about the divorce that ensued

I also remember reading about his divorce in a previous thread. He probably got catfished and used marriage/divorce terminology.

leemajors
02-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Bit of a look at me reach TBH.

:tu

Mitch
02-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Were you ever really married, Andrew?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-13-2018, 01:33 PM
Being the Messiah of a group that eats Tide Pods and has huge issues with gender confusion isn't much to brag about, tbh...
I don't eat Tide Pods, dump ice water buckets on my face, plank, dougie, jerk or twerk, and I'm definitely a straight cis male... that's all bullshit, tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-13-2018, 01:34 PM
I also remember reading about his divorce in a previous thread. He probably got catfished and used marriage/divorce terminology.
I haven't gotten the divorce yet.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-13-2018, 01:35 PM
Were you ever really married, Andrew?

Yes. December 2, 2016. And still married. Filed taxes MFJ last week, in fact.

Mitch
02-13-2018, 02:10 PM

So are you divorcing or what, separating for the 3 year period?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-13-2018, 02:34 PM
So are you divorcing or what, separating for the 3 year period?

It's possible. I had a bad day today. Great day on Friday, got a very good job offer, but it got rescinded this morning.

SpursforSix
02-13-2018, 04:59 PM
It's possible. I had a bad day today. Great day on Friday, got a very good job offer, but it got rescinded this morning.

So what's the tie in to the OP then? Your whole theory is blown.

spurraider21
02-13-2018, 05:11 PM
lol and if the future of your marriage shifts on a daily basis based on your mood, it's already time to call it off

then again, OP has been making shit up about his personal life here for years now, so its all bullshit anyway

spurraider21
02-13-2018, 05:15 PM

I haven't gotten the divorce yet.

Dec 3: divorced the lady

The Gemini Method
02-13-2018, 05:32 PM
Dude is all over the place.

IronMexican
02-13-2018, 05:32 PM

You need to steady up your own personal life. Stop living on ups and downs.

From experience, if one foot is constantly in then out, just call it a day with your wife.

Mitch
02-13-2018, 06:53 PM

You're one superstitious kid, andrew. Also your stories conflict, you don't gotta front on a spurs forum :lol

benefactor
02-13-2018, 10:09 PM
So why not go to orientations join fraternaties and go to parties? I hear college parties are wayyyyyyy better than high school parties anyway.

Freshman year in college in a university that includes people from all over the state and country is like 0 - 0, first quarter, opening tipoff, a second chance at social life basically. And if you get involved in social gatherings and you've got such potential to be successful as I do with my smarts and guitar playing ability then cool guys and beautiful women will flock to you and check you out and other guys will be left with droppings.

Never forget.

IronMexican
02-13-2018, 10:11 PM
Never forget.

Lmao

Cut him some slack, though. He was 19 at the time, maybe even 18. He just needs to be grounded.

Chucho
02-14-2018, 12:17 AM
I don't eat Tide Pods, dump ice water buckets on my face, plank, dougie, jerk or twerk, and I'm definitely a straight cis male... that's all bullshit, tbh.

You are just a habitual liar on a troll reserve. Same difference.

spurraider21
02-14-2018, 04:41 AM
Cut him some slack
no tbh... he's just lying pos that deserves to be called out on the regular

maybe that will drive him to the shrink he so desperately needs

lefty20
02-14-2018, 06:05 AM
This niggas life has more twist and turns than a fucking labyrinth, tbh.

Darth_Pelican
02-14-2018, 12:10 PM
:lol no replies from UNT once his imaginary timeline of events got exposed as inaccurate

Mitch
02-14-2018, 01:14 PM
:lol no replies from UNT once his imaginary timeline of events got exposed as inaccurate

It's okay, because the Eagles winning means he's going to have one of the best years of his life to write about in his diary tbh

UNT Eagles 2016
02-14-2018, 02:56 PM
Lmao

Cut him some slack, though. He was 19 at the time, maybe even 18. He just needs to be grounded.
Nope. I was 16, almost 17 but still 16 in late 2010.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-14-2018, 02:58 PM
You're one superstitious kid, andrew. Also your stories conflict, you don't gotta front on a spurs forum :lol

It's relevant, because PATFO's stories about Kawhi's injury conflict as well as Poop's shitty ass political takes.

Mark Celibate
02-14-2018, 08:52 PM
What's the strategy of lying about # of divorces? Seems like an odd choice in which you 'over-lie' the number.

Classic symptoms of a pathological liar tbh. Somebody who just doesn't feel comfortable without slipping in a lie here or there even when there's no strategic reason for it imho

spurraider21
02-14-2018, 09:13 PM
What's the strategy of lying about # of divorces? Seems like an odd choice in which you 'over-lie' the number.

Classic symptoms of a pathological liar tbh. Somebody who just doesn't feel comfortable without slipping in a lie here or there even when there's no strategic reason for it imho
yeah like crowd sizes, etc

sickdsm
02-15-2018, 10:07 AM
Sounds like we have a new forum cuck. Wife riding bulls while he's waiting in a dingy bar basing his happiness on sports until her off-season.

Mitch
02-15-2018, 11:19 AM
It's relevant, because PATFO's stories about Kawhi's injury conflict as well as Poop's shitty ass political takes.

This ain't shaping up to be a good year for you, Andrew