PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Lavar Ball: If 3 sons dont play together next year......

lebomb
02-14-2018, 04:47 PM
Lavar said he will cancel the entire NBA season. Said without his sons, the NBA is trash and unwatchable. No team can win the title without them together anyhow.

This is NOT fake news. :claw

lmbebo
02-14-2018, 11:35 PM
Wish media would stop talking about him.... click bait is what he is now. In my opinion, he's a horrible father. Took his youngest out of high school to "home school" then ships him overseas to play "professional basketball". Withdraws his son out of UCLA after he shop lifts in China. Could derail his eldest son's nba career because he's too much of a hot head. He's not anywhere close to a superstar. Maybe if Lonzo was anywhere close to Lebron could he get away with half of this shit. But his son projects to a journey man career at the moment.

lebomb
02-15-2018, 10:13 AM
Wish media would stop talking about him.... click bait is what he is now. In my opinion, he's a horrible father. Took his youngest out of high school to "home school" then ships him overseas to play "professional basketball". Withdraws his son out of UCLA after he shop lifts in China. Could derail his eldest son's nba career because he's too much of a hot head. He's not anywhere close to a superstar. Maybe if Lonzo was anywhere close to Lebron could he get away with half of this shit. But his son projects to a journey man career at the moment.

I can totally outshoot Lonzo. I dont even see how a guy that cannot shoot is in the NBA, much less the #2 pick. How in the hell will he all of the sudden become a great shooter, when his shooting didnt improve over the last 10yrs? :lmao