PDA

View Full Version : 2018 All Star Weekend Thread

Dex
02-16-2018, 01:48 PM
Spurs are off for a week, so let's give all the doom and gloom a rest for a while and enjoy the All-Star weekend.

Will be interesting to see if the new "Captains" dynamic actually makes the game competitive, or if it's just like years past: no defense, three-point chucking and dunkfest with 1 or 2 guys hogging all the shots for a meaningless MVP.

Friday, February 16th
12:30pm Mountain Dew Kickstart Rising Stars Practice NBATV
7:00pm NBA All-Star Celebrity Game presented by Ruffles ESPN
9:00pm Mountain Dew Kickstart Rising Stars TNT

Saturday, February 17th
1:00pm Hall of Fame Announcement NBA TV
2:00pm NBA All-Star Practice & Media Day NBA TV
7:00pm Commissioner Adam Silver media availability NBA TV
8:00pm State Farm All-Star Saturday Night* TNT
*Events include Taco Bell Skills Challenge, JBL Three-Point Contest, Verizon Slam Dunk

Sunday, February 18th
1:00pm (Live at 3:00pm) NBA Legends Brunch NBA TV
4:30pm NBA G League International Challenge NBA TV
8:00pm (Live at 7:00pm) NBA All-Star Game TNT

(All times listed in E.T.)

Phenomanul
02-16-2018, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the event schedule...

IMO the only worthwhile event is the Three-Point Contest.

BatManu20
02-16-2018, 01:57 PM

Rising Stars game and Skills Challenge are usually pretty solid too. The rest is shit, sans the dunk contest from 2 years ago between LaVine and Gordon.

baseline bum
02-16-2018, 01:58 PM
God damn, is Aldridge really playing this bullshit Sunday?

Dex
02-16-2018, 01:58 PM

Dunk contest two years ago was lit....then last years was probably the worst in a decade.

Probably worth tuning in, especially if you are catching the Three-Point Contest...but wouldn't be surprised if it flames out.

Dex
02-16-2018, 02:00 PM

Would you really be surprised?

Whether you like Aldridge or not...we all know he does care about his stats and accolades. He would probably run out there on crutches if he had to.

baseline bum
02-16-2018, 02:04 PM
Would you really be surprised?

Whether you like Aldridge or not...we all know he does care about his stats and accolades. He would probably run out there on crutches if he had to.

He needs to be traded this summer if he plays on Sunday. That's some chickenshit Penny Hardaway level garbage. Being an allstar he should actually have some trade value this summer too.

BatManu20
02-16-2018, 02:09 PM

Looks like LA's staying pretty busy during the break

BatManu20
02-16-2018, 02:17 PM

BatManu20
02-16-2018, 02:19 PM

phxspurfan
02-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Funny how you guys are mad at LMA, one of the only Spurs to play hard and carry more than their share of the load this season.

TheDoctor
02-16-2018, 02:45 PM
#Fire

Dex
02-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Funny how you guys are mad at LMA, one of the only Spurs to play hard and carry more than their share of the load this season.

I've touted LMA highly throughout the entire season. This is the version of Aldridge that we all hoped we were getting from Portland.

That being said...if he truly sat out the last two games while fully intending to play in the All-Star Game, that's a bad look no matter how you shake it. If he sat them specifically so he COULD play in the All-Star Game...that's even worse.

@Utah and @Denver are not gimme games, and the Spurs currently find themselves fighting for position in the standings.

Sure, it's possible his knee was really sore, and the week off just happened to give it enough time to heal for him to play in a glorified exhibition game but...like I said, the optics still aren't good.

Chomag
02-16-2018, 03:07 PM
I'm So glad Pop rested LMA for team LeBron...

KDKSpurs24
02-16-2018, 04:04 PM
I've touted LMA highly throughout the entire season. This is the version of Aldridge that we all hoped we were getting from Portland.

That being said...if he truly sat out the last two games while fully intending to play in the All-Star Game, that's a bad look no matter how you shake it. If he sat them specifically so he COULD play in the All-Star Game...that's even worse.

@Utah and @Denver are not gimme games, and the Spurs currently find themselves fighting for position in the standings.

Sure, it's possible his knee was really sore, and the week off just happened to give it enough time to heal for him to play in a glorified exhibition game but...like I said, the optics still aren't good.
Dude, he’s only gonna play like 5-7 mins of the game anyways. So y’all have to chill. Kawhi only played one half of the game last year and he was a starter. Even though he’s playing he’s not gonna play hard or play a lot anyways. This dude has played hard all season. I’m a guy that was pissed at him last year and even I can see this..

Note: Only edited a few autocorrects

phxspurfan
02-16-2018, 05:00 PM

Judging by how Spurs have been playing the ASG lately, it's not like he's going to go super hard in it. Pop usually asks or recommends or whispers for his players to only play a few minutes. Why hold him out of a fun exhibition game? He's not going to log 40 minutes or be asked to carry the entire offensive load like he is at Spurs games when we are down 20 to the freaking Nuggets. Let him play 7 minutes and go to the festivities.

SAGirl
02-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Its going to be dunkfest and 3 pt chucking... but it might be interesting bc of the subplot with rivalries.

SAGirl
02-16-2018, 05:16 PM
:downspin::lmao

Glad to see Lamarcus there... otherwise it would absolutely be barren any Spurs representatives... dark times.

TimDunkem
02-16-2018, 05:23 PM
If only the game was competitive. Open dunks and 3s stop being cool about 5 minutes into the game.

SAGirl
02-16-2018, 09:18 PM
They are playing some D in the rook sophomore game... Donovan Mitchell :wow

SAGirl
02-16-2018, 09:47 PM
Bogdanovich.... :wow

SAGirl
02-16-2018, 09:49 PM
Embid rarely played... weird.

LakerHater
02-16-2018, 10:57 PM
https://abs.twimg.com/hashflags/AldridgeCustom/AldridgeCustom.png

https://abs.twimg.com/hashflags/LaMarcusAldridgev2/LaMarcusAldridgev2.png

KDKSpurs24
02-16-2018, 11:13 PM
Embid rarely played... weird.
It wasn’t weird. He’s in like every event. That’s why.

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 12:22 AM

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 12:23 AM
It wasn’t weird. He’s in like every event. That’s why.
makes sense I forgot he was in the main game... etc. It was weird in isolation... but context is everything. :tu

MaNu4Tres
02-17-2018, 12:26 AM

Maybe the Spurs know they have no shot this year with Kawhi, not only not coming back this year, but possibly never wearing a Spurs jersey every again?

If Spurs were optimistic about their chances this year and if they were trying to do everything they can to get a top 4 seed, there's no way they send LaMarcus home vs. Jazz and Nuggets right before a 10 day break. He was going to have plenty of time to rest.

Hoops Czar
02-17-2018, 12:44 AM

Shocking that Kawhi didn't make the All Star team. Yao Ming made without playing more than 5 games in a season. Kobe made it while playing a total of 6 games. Spurs fans have to start pulling their weight around here. If Kawhi was a laker/Clipper, this shit probably doesn't happen. But ya know, why don't super stars want to play for the Spurs? :lol

weeks
02-17-2018, 08:46 AM
Dude, he’s only gonna play like 5-7 mins of the game anyways. So y’all have to chill. Kawhi only played one half of the game last year and he was a starter. Even though he’s playing he’s not gonna play hard or play a lot anyways. This dude has played hard all season. I’m a guy that was pissed at him last year and even I can see this..

This probably had more to do with Pop than anything, yall are nuts if you think Pop wasn't the instigator of this bullshit in the first place.

Touches carrying this trash roster to the 3rd seed, been an absolute iron man in terms of health, logging heavy minutes carrying the load on both offense and defense, and people want to gripe about a few minutes in a casual exhibition game that he deserves.

Meanwhile our franchise player holding himself out because he wants to move to Cali...

I'm sorry Lamarcus, these corpulent fans don't realize what they got in you

BillMc
02-17-2018, 08:51 AM
Spurs are off for a week, so let's give all the doom and gloom a rest for a while and enjoy the All-Star weekend.

Will be interesting to see if the new "Captains" dynamic actually makes the game competitive, or if it's just like years past: no defense, three-point chucking and dunkfest with 1 or 2 guys hogging all the shots for a meaningless MVP.

Friday, February 16th

Saturday, February 17th
*Events include Taco Bell Skills Challenge, JBL Three-Point Contest, Verizon Slam Dunk

Sunday, February 18th
16:30pm NBA G League International Challenge NBA TV

Cheers man. :bobo

weeks
02-17-2018, 08:57 AM
Looks like LA's staying pretty busy during the break

LA looks like he's in great shape

TheDoctor
02-17-2018, 11:01 AM
This probably had more to do with Pop than anything, yall are nuts if you think Pop wasn't the instigator of this bullshit in the first place.

Touches carrying this trash roster to the 3rd seed, been an absolute iron man in terms of health, logging heavy minutes carrying the load on both offense and defense, and people want to gripe about a few minutes in a casual exhibition game that he deserves.

Meanwhile our franchise player holding himself out because he wants to move to Cali...

This.

Fat Antonians need to chill a little bit.

KDKSpurs24
02-17-2018, 11:41 AM

Exactly! I don’t even know how these people can think he’d just specifically “I don’t wanna play these next two games”. Umm no, I’m really sure the medical staff and coaches had the decision making in this as well.

Dex
02-17-2018, 12:05 PM
For the record, I'm glad LMA made it into the All-Star game, and definitely believe he deserves to be there. He's been the Spurs rock this whole season...and frankly, the reason there is even a glimmer of hope left in it.

I still think it's shady to miss the two games immediately before the ASG...and then still play in it.

I will concede that he's not likely to play big minutes, and obviously won't be going full speed or full aggression, especially on defense. That is different than an actual NBA game, which his body may not have been ready for.

If he comes back immediately after the break and is ready to go 100%, then I'm fine with it.

Seventyniner
02-17-2018, 01:24 PM

Strange. Maybe they made these before the season started, or before anyone knew he would miss this much time.

boutons_deux
02-17-2018, 01:28 PM
Strange. Maybe they made these before the season started, or before anyone knew he would miss this much time.

it's just merchandise to sell to KL fans

baseline bum
02-17-2018, 01:43 PM

Friday, February 16th

Saturday, February 17th

Sunday, February 18th
16:30pm NBA G League International Challenge NBA TV

Nothing to really enjoy in allstar week tbh. The last good one was when Iggy and JRich were competing in the dunk contest. Now the allstar game just means a week to not to be able to watch any decent basketball.

daslicer
02-17-2018, 02:38 PM

He get's hated in here for lame reasons hence the nickname touches. Spur fans were spoiled by Duncan and don't realize Duncan is not typical of a superstar player. Duncan did not care about stats but just winning which is not indicative of 99 percent of star players. ST hates LMA because LMA cares about stats but fails to realize all the top players in the league cares about their personal stats. I have seen plenty of Warrior games where Kerr plays his starters in garbage time so they can pad their stats. I have seen Lebron play in garbage time this year to pad his stats.

LakerHater
02-17-2018, 04:39 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWRHUapUQAAlTfn.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWRHUapU0AA13Dy.jpg

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 05:10 PM

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 05:20 PM
Oladipo is so flat out talented... Gifted

Clipper Nation
02-17-2018, 05:30 PM
Shocking that Kawhi didn't make the All Star team. Yao Ming made without playing more than 5 games in a season. Kobe made it while playing a total of 6 games. Spurs fans have to start pulling their weight around here. If Kawhi was a laker/Clipper, this shit probably doesn't happen. But ya know, why don't super stars want to play for the Spurs? :lol
Kobe and Yao had the Chinese vote. Kawhi doesn't.

weeks
02-17-2018, 09:01 PM
Man Paul George had an awful 3 point contest :lol

7 or 9 points, i can't remember

Dex
02-17-2018, 09:10 PM
Man Paul George had an awful 3 point contest :lol

7 or 9 points, i can't remember

Worst of the crew so far, I believe.

weeks
02-17-2018, 09:19 PM
Worst of the crew so far, I believe.

Booker with a 28 :wow

hater
02-17-2018, 09:19 PM
Go away Klanus :lmao

weeks
02-17-2018, 09:20 PM
Booker with a 28 :wow

and klay with a strong challenge at 25.

weeks
02-17-2018, 09:23 PM
Booker set the 3-point contest record too (under the current rules)

hater
02-17-2018, 09:25 PM
and klay with a strong challenge at 25.

Ferrqri got 25 I believ qnd he was coasting tbh

Dex
02-17-2018, 09:28 PM
Booker set the 3-point contest record too (under the current rules)

That was a hot round for him. He was the only one tonight who reminded me of the OG three-point champs.

Dude is gonna be a force once he gets onto a squad that is not the NBA's development team.

weeks
02-17-2018, 09:47 PM
That was a hot round for him. He was the only one tonight who reminded me of the OG three-point champs.

Dude is gonna be a force once he gets onto a squad that is not the NBA's development team.

saddest part of these shit teams: the talent that gets stuck wasting their years in purgatory

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 09:51 PM
Dunk contest starts with Mitchell fireeee

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 09:52 PM
Feel bad for Oladipoo .. Missed his spin dunk which is a shame would have been fire

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 09:53 PM
DSmith Jr....

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 09:55 PM
Nance JR was made for the showwww. Regardless of He doesn't win it he paid homage to his dad, had fun with it.

Keepin' it real
02-17-2018, 09:59 PM
This.

Fat Antonians need to chill a little bit.

We have a slow metabolism!

tholdren
02-17-2018, 10:00 PM
Nance JR was made for the showwww. Regardless of He doesn't win it he paid homage to his dad, had fun with it.

Youre a douche if you watch this shit

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 10:04 PM
The dunk show this year is very very good. :tu

tholdren
02-17-2018, 10:13 PM
Youre a douche if you watch this shit

BatManu20
02-17-2018, 10:19 PM
That last dunk by Mitchell was overrated...

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 10:23 PM
Forwards are usually at a disadvantage. Thought this contest was absolutely the shizzz
Shame on JSimms for passing on the opportunity to showcase himself last year Might have won too, since last year's contest was poor. Nance JR with the backtap was creative too.

cd021
02-17-2018, 10:28 PM
Forwards are usually at a disadvantage. Thought this contest was absolutely the shizzz
Shame on JSimms for passing on the opportunity to showcase himself last year Might have won too, since last year's contest was poor. Nance JR with the backtap was creative too.

Meh, Dwight's was all time great, Nance's was just good.

cd021
02-17-2018, 10:31 PM

Yeah, its an honor to make the team-especially making it without being an injury replacement. He'll jog up and down the court for 5-10 minutes and call it a night, people actin like he'll play 40 minutes and do suicides after the game to cool down.

Clipper Nation
02-17-2018, 10:40 PM
That last dunk by Mitchell was overrated...

That shit was a disgrace to Vince Carter's jersey. At least when Blake ripped off one of Vince's dunks in his year (the arm-in-rim dunk), he added to it by throwing it off the backboard first - and he made it on the first try, just like Vince.

weeks
02-17-2018, 10:54 PM
i dont think the dunk contest can ever be good again, tbh

tholdren
02-17-2018, 11:12 PM

It never was. Guys that have a vert reach to 10 ft have a 27ish inch vert. Pretty shitty tbh.

SAGirl
02-17-2018, 11:18 PM
I enjoyed it. It was a good show.

last year was horrid though. Every year Lavine participated was good too.

LakerHater
02-18-2018, 12:32 AM
https://images2.imgbox.com/8f/af/E1ZJqW6i_o.gif

KDKSpurs24
02-18-2018, 01:57 AM
It wasn’t bad. See the thing that I don’t think people realize is that so much has been done that it’s hard to come up with something original. And people wanna get mad when their missing dunks. Umm yeah they are. They’re trying to attempt to do a lot of difficult dunks that they probably only can make occasionally anyways. A lot of dunks back then would be easy to do now (not all). But I jut hate hearing people like Kenny Smith critique the dunks but his dunks weren’t even that impressive. It was only impressive back then when people had barely or never seen it done before.

daslicer
02-18-2018, 01:59 AM
It wasn’t bad. See the thing that I don’t think people realize is that so much has been done that it’s hard to come up with something original. And people wanna get mad when their missing dunks. Umm yeah they are. They’re trying to attempt to do a lot of difficult dunks that they probably only can make occasionally anyways. A lot of dunks back then would be easy to do now (not all). But I jut hate hearing people like Kenny Smith critique the dunks but his dunks weren’t even that impressive. It was only impressive back then when people had barely or never seen it done before.

Agreed I didn't think the contest was bad this year. Just like you said every dunk imaginable has been attempted.

UZER
02-18-2018, 02:51 AM
Only two dunks I've never seen and don't think it's been done, and maybe it can't is going through the legs twice. I mean this two different ways...

Just like people do now when they put the ball through their legs, but do it a second time the same way really fast, then dunk it.

The other is putting the ball through your legs, crossing your legs back the other way and putting the ball through the other way, then dunk it.

Not saying it's easy because it would have to be super fast. It would have been one be someone with huge hands too.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Only two dunks I've never seen and don't think it's been done, and maybe it can't is going through the legs twice. I mean this two different ways...

Just like people do now when they put the ball through their legs, but do it a second time the same way really fast, then dunk it.

The other is putting the ball through your legs, crossing your legs back the other way and putting the ball through the other way, then dunk it.

Not saying it's easy because it would have to be super fast. It would have been one be someone with huge hands too.

Off the shot clock, off the ass, off the jumbotron too. But I get tired of mindless props. The contest peaked in the early and mid 00s tbh before they pussified the rules so they get unlimited time and attempts which just makes the whole thing retarded.

TheDoctor
02-18-2018, 08:28 AM
Nailed down to a T tbh

hater
02-18-2018, 09:20 AM
What a horrible shitshow fellas :lmao

Dex
02-18-2018, 10:48 AM
I enjoyed it. It was a good show.

last year was horrid though. Every year Lavine participated was good too.

I think Nance Jr. should've won. He had solid dunks and better theatrics. That double-tap is one of those sneaky good dunks that you don't even realize it until you see it on replay.

Mitchell pulling out the Carter jersey was a nice touch, but he didn't nail it like Carter there.

Took two tries, and didn't quite stick the landing. Carter made that shit look easy.

If you are going to make that call-out, you have to execute.

LittleCriminal
02-18-2018, 11:01 AM

Wish the spurs actually had unis like this for the regular season..

hater
02-18-2018, 11:17 AM
The poor bastard cant even wipe his ass let alone have an allstar jersey

weeks
02-18-2018, 08:50 PM
they're actually playing some defense this year :wow definitely feels more competitive

SAGirl
02-18-2018, 08:52 PM
they're actually playing some defense this year :wow definitely feels more competitive
Yup I noticed that too. Maybe it won't last but it's definitely more competitive.

LakerHater
02-18-2018, 08:57 PM
Lamarcus' Spur looks small. compared to the othr logos

pad300
02-18-2018, 09:09 PM
2 teams of NBA All-Stars, and they shoot 31 threes in a quarter - and hit less than 25% of them... RIP Tholdren who has probably stroked out by now

Darius Bieber
02-18-2018, 09:10 PM
Lamarcus' Spur looks small. compared to the othr logos

Lesser teams/weaker teams get smaller logos.

phxspurfan
02-18-2018, 09:10 PM

Nailed down to a T tbh

His dad was in much better shape. Could extend the legs and made it look easy

resistanze
02-18-2018, 09:13 PM
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/hhh4.pngTeam LeBron bench

phxspurfan
02-18-2018, 09:14 PM
Oladipo is so flat out talented... Gifted

lol there was a talent show? That's entertainment

ECOV
02-18-2018, 09:27 PM
Lesser teams/weaker teams get smaller logos.
:rolleyes

DMC
02-18-2018, 09:31 PM

It's because the contestants are scrubs. If it was the stars like in the old days, that would be different.

phxspurfan
02-18-2018, 09:37 PM
LaMarcus Aldridge injury update: Spurs PF ruled out until after All-Star break
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/lamarcus-aldridge-injury-update-spurs-ruled-out-until-after-all-star-break/15mz7xvimc9y71t3hpv2rmagrj

Gregg Popovich said after Monday morning shootaround: "There's a certain amount of rest that has to happen."

TheGreatYacht
02-18-2018, 09:45 PM
4min, 0pts, 0reb, 0ast

That's the Spurs only contribution to All Star weekend. Mediocre talent doing mediocre things

Hoops Czar
02-18-2018, 09:47 PM
LaMarcus Aldridge injury update: Spurs PF ruled out until after All-Star break
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/lamarcus-aldridge-injury-update-spurs-ruled-out-until-after-all-star-break/15mz7xvimc9y71t3hpv2rmagrj

Gregg Popovich said after Monday morning shootaround: "There's a certain amount of rest that has to happen."

Yet, he was healthy enough to suit up and play in the All Star game.

ceds
02-18-2018, 09:48 PM
The dunk contest was a joke as per par

I see better dunks from 16 year olds at helping hoops

Darius Bieber
02-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Aldridge the player with the least amount of minutes of anyone.. God damn our team is beyond trash.:lmao

weeks
02-18-2018, 10:20 PM
Aldridge the player with the least amount of minutes of anyone.. God damn our team is beyond trash.:lmao

i keep waiting for him to enter the game again :lol

tholdren
02-18-2018, 10:28 PM

Wtf are you talking about? This shit is the best thd nba has to offer. No defense game where "pros" are shooting combined under 30 percent from three... 27 for 94 FROM THREE as of 3rd qtr. Lol at the nba

paperboy77
02-18-2018, 10:39 PM
Say whatever... LMA being disrespected! by extension.. Spurs being disrespected!

End of the 3rd and only 4 minutes logged? Man F the way the rest of the US sees SA! Why does this forum always diss on OUR TEAM? Everyone else already does. Yo we gotta root for our team thru thick and thin.

Back to LA though, this fool skipped two games to save himself for 4 minutes in the ASG? Yeah I'm all over the place but this is what this season makes us do.

ceds
02-18-2018, 10:42 PM
isn't LMA nursing an injury??

Im pretty sure he is on restricted mins

Darius Bieber
02-18-2018, 10:59 PM
Resting two very winnable games just so LMA can get 4 minutes in the All Star Game :lmao

CGD
02-18-2018, 10:59 PM
This is an infinitely better product than in recent years. Winner must be getting a big purse or something.

KDKSpurs24
02-18-2018, 11:00 PM
Wtf are you talking about? This shit is the best thd nba has to offer. No defense game where "pros" are shooting combined under 30 percent from three... 27 for 94 FROM THREE as of 3rd qtr. Lol at the nba
Dude I never even bother to respond to you anymore but just stop watching basketball.. you’re very depressing at this point.

lefty
02-18-2018, 11:00 PM
They called a double dribble?

KDKSpurs24
02-18-2018, 11:01 PM
This is an infinitely better product than in recent years. Winner must be getting a big purse or something.
100k each.

Darius Bieber
02-18-2018, 11:05 PM
I don't even see LMA on the bench anymore lmao. He was laying on the ground earlier cuz nobody wanted him sitting on the bench :lmao

DMC
02-18-2018, 11:08 PM
Harden doing what fans came to see, choke in a big situation.

Keepin' it real
02-18-2018, 11:10 PM
Playoff atmosphere.

lefty
02-18-2018, 11:11 PM
:lol running a play for George
:lol George with a bad foul

CGD
02-18-2018, 11:12 PM
Now this would have been an ASG that Kawahi would have thrived in.

lefty
02-18-2018, 11:16 PM
:lol Curry

TimDunkem
02-18-2018, 11:18 PM
A fun, competitive game.

Was that so hard, NBA?

daslicer
02-18-2018, 11:21 PM
waaaaaa!!! LMA should not be playing in the All Star game cause he's injured!!!
waaaaaa!!! why does LMA only get 4 minutes? disrespectful!

I don't think LMA sat out those two games because he wanted to. The Spurs made him sit them out. I also get the feeling Pop told Casey not to play Aldridge a lot of minutes.

Robz4000
02-18-2018, 11:25 PM
A D'antoni-coached team falling apart in the clutch. Where have I seen that before?

daslicer
02-18-2018, 11:26 PM
A D'antoni-coached team falling apart in the clutch. Where have I seen that before?

Also Harden choked like usual under pressure.

ducks
02-18-2018, 11:27 PM
:lol Curry

Harden was wide open

KDKSpurs24
Also Harden choked like usual under pressure.
Harden, DeRozan and Lowry in crunch time :rollin

CGD

Truth!

DMC

Mike 'Antoni pulling out Embiid right when they needed a stop and putting him back in when they needed a 3.

:lol

ducks
02-18-2018, 11:28 PM
https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/27868012_1641721129210091_7428728387177682428_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=54cab62a61c1657d1a148fb85f90c12e&oe=5B2069B5

James and pop should read this

DMC
02-18-2018, 11:29 PM

This is why 2nd tier teams remain 2nd tier. Their stars are unable to perform in crunch time in big games. Their coaches are just as bad.

ceds
02-18-2018, 11:29 PM
Harden was wide open

Just like your moms legs

DMC
02-18-2018, 11:34 PM
5 for 24

What does that mean?

Curry and Harden combined from the 3.

Joel Embiid hit as many 3s as Harden did. Took 9 fewer shots.

Crazymaddopeyo
02-18-2018, 11:40 PM
https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/27868012_1641721129210091_7428728387177682428_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=54cab62a61c1657d1a148fb85f90c12e&oe=5B2069B5

James and pop should read this

dumbest shit ever.

lefty
02-18-2018, 11:45 PM
Harden was wide open

Curry is an overrated chucker

SAGirl
02-19-2018, 12:02 AM
:lol

SAGirl
02-19-2018, 12:04 AM
:lmao

tholdren
02-19-2018, 12:33 AM
Dude I never even bother to respond to you anymore but just stop watching basketball.. you’re very depressing at this point.

Didnt watch this garbage. 32 for 123? Lolol nba is a joke.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-19-2018, 12:44 AM
I don't even see LMA on the bench anymore lmao. He was laying on the ground earlier cuz nobody wanted him sitting on the bench :lmao

So...you're "special" I see.

Noted.

Spurtacular
02-19-2018, 02:53 AM
I only watched about the last seven to eight minutes, roughly. There were no substitutions in that time. Guess some all-stars are second class, tbh. It was a pretty entertaining time to watch, but I still flipped over and watched much of the short-skate program for that Canadian couple that won gold in 2010 and silver in 2014. Got to be honest, they outshined the all-star game, tbh. They broke the points record for that matter. I guess that wasn't the finals though, and they'll still have to rip it up one more time for gold. Also :lol at the Curry all-stars having their entire team on the west third of the court at the end of the game; shittiest spacing ever!

Here's the vid I was watching but w/o commentary (that I had found helpful).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vMI_b-xFHc

Chris Fall
02-19-2018, 11:02 AM
Only NBA all star thing worth watching last night, prolly the whole all star weekend, was Mette Towley. Now that was an impressive performance.

hater
02-19-2018, 11:10 AM
Why didnt aliancito get CP3 so they can have the allstar choke roster with Hardon, curry, lowry, derozan and cp0???

Keepin' it real
02-19-2018, 12:32 PM
Only 4 minutes for LMA. lmao

This has Pop written all over it. That mentality won't sit well with millennials like Kawhi. I would wager if Kawhi was healthy-ish enough to play, Pop would have "pulled" the same nonsense. And Leonard would have been pissed. (I wouldn't be surprised if LMA is pissed right now.) Pop must adapt to the next gen.

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/665/664099/moneyball-movie-quote-10-picture-quote-1.jpg

KDKSpurs24
02-19-2018, 01:01 PM
Only 4 minutes for LMA. lmao

This has Pop written all over it. That mentality won't sit well with millennials like Kawhi. I would wager if Kawhi was healthy-ish enough to play, Pop would have "pulled" the same nonsense. And Leonard would have been pissed. (I wouldn't be surprised if LMA is pissed right now.) Pop must adapt to the next gen.

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/665/664099/moneyball-movie-quote-10-picture-quote-1.jpg

Kawhi didn’t even play in the 2nd half last year. And he was a starter.

wildbill2u
02-19-2018, 01:25 PM
Can you buy one somewhere?

DeRozan m8
02-19-2018, 02:33 PM
Not sure how anyone cares about this garbage weekend...nothing but empty hype and ego feeding...no wonder lma loves it .

Still can't shake that interview game one against the wolves where's he's all ma touches, ma rhythm....dude doesn't give a fvck about the team.
He loves this empty shit.

Fuck all star weekend

TheDoctor
02-19-2018, 02:34 PM
Can you buy one somewhere?
http://www.nbajerseyshop.pro/images/all-star/2018-nba-all-star-spurs-2-kawhi-leonard-black-swingman-jersey.jpg

http://www.nbajerseyshop.pro/2018-nba-all-star-spurs-kawhi-leonard-black-jersey

Proxy
02-19-2018, 03:02 PM
http://www.nbajerseyshop.pro/images/all-star/2018-nba-all-star-spurs-2-kawhi-leonard-black-swingman-jersey.jpg

http://www.nbajerseyshop.pro/2018-nba-all-star-spurs-kawhi-leonard-black-jersey

On sale too

[*=right]
List Price:
$109.95
[*=right]
Sale Price:
$104.95

SAGirl
02-19-2018, 03:02 PM
Why didnt aliancito get CP3 so they can have the allstar choke roster with Hardon, curry, lowry, derozan and cp0???
Hilarious :lol

tholdren
02-19-2018, 03:35 PM
32 for 123.... todays idea of professional

tholdren
02-19-2018, 03:41 PM
Not sure how anyone cares about this garbage weekend...nothing but empty hype and ego feeding...no wonder lma loves it .

Still can't shake that interview game one against the wolves where's he's all ma touches, ma rhythm....dude doesn't give a fvck about the team.
He loves this empty shit.

Fuck all star weekend

Nba players shot 123 threes in this game. They made under 30 percent of these shots. Lebum and co have ruined basketball.

Chomag
02-19-2018, 04:43 PM
Such a shit show now , it's what happens when you let it be a player ran league as we see now.

Clipper Nation
02-19-2018, 05:21 PM
Nba players shot 123 threes in this game. They made under 30 percent of these shots. Lebum and co have ruined basketball.
LeGOAT shot 50% from three. Curry and Harden were the ones chucking bricks.

Arcadian
02-19-2018, 05:39 PM
On sale too

[*=right]
List Price:
$109.95
[*=right]
Sale Price:
$104.95

Wow, 4% off! How generous of them.

tholdren
02-19-2018, 08:49 PM
LeGOAT shot 50% from three. Curry and Harden were the ones chucking bricks.

Lol. Lecry needs more help. Has never done anything himself, and had allen not saved him, he wouldnt even be in the top 10

tholdren
02-19-2018, 11:42 PM
32 for 123.... todays idea of professional

tholdren
02-20-2018, 06:22 PM
Ttt