PDA

View Full Version : Deep State Amateur Hour

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 08:05 PM
FBI indicting Russians for posting words online while they drop the ball on school shooters (again). Pathetic.

koriwhat
02-16-2018, 08:06 PM
FBI indicting Russians for posting words online while they drop the ball on school shooters (again). Pathetic.

the fbi is pathetic no doubt

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:10 PM

False equivalence yet again.

Deep DEEP state let this shooter go?

Lets hear your theory.
Because right now they don't look DEEP

And BOO!

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 08:16 PM
False equivalence yet again.

Deep DEEP state let this shooter go?

Lets hear your theory.
Because right now they don't look DEEP

And BOO!

McCabe, bro. Know your shit before you mouth off.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2018, 08:21 PM
potatoe.

DarrinS
02-16-2018, 08:25 PM
No, the field office dropped the ball. Too low-level for deep state.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 08:27 PM

Happens all the time. No leadership at the top to correct it. They're too worried about their politics to do real crime prevention.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:29 PM

Oh.

Thats how it works.
The parts you want to be deep, are deep.
You don't believe the Russians fiddled with our election process either?

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:31 PM
McCabe, bro. Know your shit before you mouth off.

Oh.

So the Russians did not play games in our election.
And you know your shit, brohtatoe chip?

DarrinS
02-16-2018, 08:32 PM
Oh.

Thats how it works.
The parts you want to be deep, are deep.
You don't believe the Russians fiddled with our election process either?

Fiddle

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:34 PM
Fiddle

Do you need to read the report?
Ive posted it a few times.
Its so bizzare...just totally unbelievable. smh

DarrinS
02-16-2018, 08:35 PM
Do you need to read the report?
Ive posted it a few times.
Its so bizzare...just totally unbelievable. smh

Which one?

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:37 PM
Which one?

Do you want me to post it again?
The declassified report.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 08:40 PM
Oh.

So the Russians did not play games in our election.
And you know your shit, brohtatoe chip?

The Russians are dangerous? It's a good thing we didn't elect a woman who puts classified materials on mom and pop servers.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 08:44 PM
Mueller needs to go after these prankster next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1JYHNX8pdo

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:44 PM
The Russians are dangerous? It's a good thing we didn't elect a woman who puts classified materials on mom and pop servers.

You tell me.

They for damn sure hate Democracy.
Would you want Obama in the WH for 21 years and have the entire Congress be domocrats?
You want Obama to be able to order Trump and all Republicans ineligible to run. And order a hit if necessary?
Thats what you want?

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 08:46 PM
You tell me.

They for damn sure hate Democracy.
Would you want Obama in the WH for 21 years and have the entire Congress be domocrats?
You want Obama to be able to order Trump and all Republicans ineligible to run. And order a hit if necessary?
Thats what you want?

So, they're dangerous? Did someone tell Hillary this when she was giving them twenty percent of our uranium?

:lmao You so amateur hour, bro.
:lmao Just like your deep state brethren.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:51 PM
So, they're dangerous? Did someone tell Hillary this when she was giving them twenty percent of our uranium?

:lmao You so amateur hour, bro.
:lmao Just like your deep state brethren.

I got the brohfessor paranoid with laughter.

DEEP STATE

*shivers and urinates*

I have your address.
Triangulation. Me and my brohtein shakes.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 08:52 PM
I got the brohfessor paranoid with laughter.

DEEP STATE

*shivers and urinates*

You got shat on, bro.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:55 PM
You got shat on, bro.

Rate yourself brohoe.
Thats gonna get it done.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2018, 08:56 PM
Rate yourself brohoe.
Thats gonna get it done.

Would you really trust someone who can't spell potato to figure out who our adversaries are?

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 08:56 PM
Rate yourself brohoe.
Thats gonna get it done.

:lmao The charge against the Russians is "information warfare."
:lmao Today's deep state.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 08:58 PM
:lmao The charge against the Russians is "information warfare."
:lmao Today's deep state.

Yeah.

That can't possibly work with people like you who read?
What do you read for information brohfacial?

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 09:06 PM
Yeah.

That can't possibly work with people like you who read?
What do you read for information brohfacial?

Have you actually given a thought to how asinine the charges are?

pgardn
02-16-2018, 09:07 PM
Have you actually given a thought to how asinine the charges are?

Which charges?

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 09:19 PM
Which charges?

You ain't heard?

pgardn
02-16-2018, 09:20 PM
I absolutely believe the Russians engaged in Internet activitydesigned to sow discord in this country including inflammatory racial, sexual, and political motives. I firmly believe they put false statements out about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, statements designed to lie and magnify concerning racial tension.

Bottom line: A very easy way to create problems Thais cheap, easy, and far different from militaristic, is disinformation. It's a perfect way to screw with any democratic nation that has free boards like this one. And it's very effective.

I do not believe this disinformation led to Donald Trump"s victory.

Further I believe there are ongoing efforts to undermine private and public financial systems that are very costly. I could continue with this but when we see all the information later, we will have a more thorough picture. Patience and rational thinking required.

So what is every charge for every Russian involved that played these games above and more?

Chris
02-16-2018, 09:35 PM
And it's very effective.

:lmao

A recent meta analysis of numerous forms of campaign persuasion, including in person canvassing and mail, find that bots and their average effect on election is ZERO. Field experiments testing the effects of online ads on political candidates and issues have also found null effects. Their votes are shaped by fundamental factors like which party they typically support and how they view the state of the economy. "Fake News" and bots are likely to have vastly smaller effects.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 09:37 PM
:lmao

A recent meta analysis of numerous forms of campaign persuasion, including in person canvassing and mail, find that bots and their average effect on election is ZERO. Field experiments testing the effects of online ads on political candidates and issues have also found null effects. Their votes are shaped by fundamental factors like which party they typically support and how they view the state of the economy. "Fake News" and bots are likely to have vastly smaller effects.

Research link?

Emoticon frustration activated.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 09:39 PM
And I don't think it shifted the election but others do.
When another country even engages in this activity with a democratic nation the law has been broken.

Chris
02-16-2018, 09:40 PM
Research link?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/upshot/fake-news-and-bots-may-be-worrisome-but-their-political-power-is-overblown.html?target=comments

pgardn
02-16-2018, 09:44 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/upshot/fake-news-and-bots-may-be-worrisome-but-their-political-power-is-overblown.html?target=comments

Excellent.

An opinion that says may not have changed people's minds.
I stated that I personally thought it did not win Trump the election.

Did you see anything about Russian bots?

Well if you did, that is illegal.
If we can find out who is behind this they need to be charged.
Agreed?

Chris
02-16-2018, 09:53 PM
If we can find out who is behind this they need to be charged.
Agreed?

We already know who paid for the Steele Dossier. Not really a matter of if, but when we find out imo Everyone is waiting on Sessions to pull the trigger.

Chris
02-16-2018, 10:03 PM
Not interested in prosecuting Russians for exercising their right to free speech.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 10:07 PM
Research link?

And I don't think it shifted the election but others do.
When another country even engages in this activity with a democratic nation the law has been broken.

It's desperation either way. It's the world wide web, not the American web. Foreign actors are gonna express opinions that the Democrats don't like. The FBI is doing amateur hour right now and exposing themselves.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 10:09 PM
We already know who paid for the Steele Dossier. Not really a matter of if, but when we find out imo Everyone is waiting on Sessions to pull the trigger.

Nothing to do with my contentions thank you.

Chris
02-16-2018, 10:13 PM
Nothing to do with my contentions thank you.

Your contentions are nonsense, thank you.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 10:15 PM
It's desperation either way. It's the world wide web, not the American web. Foreign actors are gonna express opinions that the Democrats don't like. The FBI is doing amateur hour right now and exposing themselves.

Uhhhh... When a government pays for bots to interfere with an American election a law has been broken.

Expressing opinions my ass.
Look at the article Chris posted. Do you see Russian bots.
And it's also not illegal to access both public and private financial programs?
Sure thing.

This is such a sorry argument. Individuals expressing their opinion by hacking a bank account...

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 10:18 PM
Uhhhh... When a government pays for bots to interfere with an American election a law has been broken.

Expressing opinions my ass.
Look at the article Chris posted. Do you see Russian bots.
And it's also not illegal to access both public and private financial programs?
Sure thing.

This is such a sorry argument. Individuals expressing their opinion by hacking a bank account...

Dunno the specifics of "public and private financial programs." But Deputy Dickhead citing "information warfare" as if it's a crime is just sad.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 10:21 PM
Your contentions are nonsense, thank you.

I absolutely believe the Russian government paid for and engaged in Internet activity designed to sow discord in this country including inflammatory racial, sexual, and political motives. I firmly believe they had programs designed to put false statements out about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, statements designed to lie and magnify concerning racial tension.

Bottom line: A very easy way to create problems This is cheap, easy, and far different from militaristic, is government sponsored disinformation. It's a perfect way to screw with any democratic nation that has free boards like this one. And it's very effective.

I do not believe this government sanctioned disinformation led to Donald Trump"s victory.

Further I believe there are ongoing efforts to undermine private and public financial systems that are very costly. I could continue with this but when we see all the information later, we will have a more thorough picture. Patience and rational thinking required.

What do you not believe about the above and why? What have you read that disputes that the Russian government did NOT engage in the activity and more, mentioned above?

pgardn
02-16-2018, 10:23 PM
Dunno the specifics of "public and private financial programs." But Deputy Dickhead citing "information warfare" as if it's a crime is just sad.

Because it is, as it is created, paid for, put in place and executed by a foreign government.

Russia.

Chris
02-16-2018, 10:30 PM
I absolutely believe the Russian government paid for and engaged in Internet activity designed to sow discord in this country including inflammatory racial, sexual, and political motives. I firmly believe they had programs designed to put false statements out about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, statements designed to lie and magnify concerning racial tension.

Cool - show me some proof.

Bottom line: A very easy way to create problems This is cheap, easy, and far different from militaristic, is government sponsored disinformation. It's a perfect way to screw with any democratic nation that has free boards like this one. And it's very effective.

Already been disproven above, unless you had something to back this up besides wild 'contentions'.

I do not believe this government sanctioned disinformation led to Donald Trump"s victory.

This destroys your 'very effective' theory. I think this is you hedging your bets.

Cool theory - again I would like to see some proof.

What do you not believe about the above and why? What have you read that disputes that the Russian government did NOT engage in the activity and more, mentioned above?

I don't believe much of anything that you say.

Chris
02-16-2018, 10:32 PM
You should be more concerned with China and their influence on our schools.

clambake
02-16-2018, 10:38 PM
Wow, you guys are shook

pgardn
02-16-2018, 10:42 PM
You don't believe me.
My sources are the WSJ, WaPo, NYTimes, The Guardian, Der Spiegel, Foreign Affairs. All have basically stated what I stated to you. So go type in my contentions and go to these papers links.

Now its your turn. You give me what you have read. You gave me the NY times opinion that questions whether voters were moved. Fine. That's not my contention. Give me your papers so I can type in the appropriate phrase to show the Russians were not involved in what I stated and explain how others got it so wrong. I look forward to finding what motivated 6 worldwide publications to lie about the Russians planning, funding and implementation of these programs.

I will do the leg work, you give me your reading material. Go.
Name your papers/publications.

Mikeanaro
02-16-2018, 10:44 PM
But you got to admit that collusion whatanothing burger is delicious.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 10:49 PM
But you got to admit that collusion whatanothing burger is delicious.

I never believed Trump was good enough or trustworthy enough for the Russians to ever attempt to work with him on electing him. They are too smart to try something this difficult IMO. Just create chaos in belief systems and put out exaggerated or flat out false stuff is much easier and makes so much more sense.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 10:50 PM
Because it is, as it is created, paid for, put in place and executed by a foreign government.

Russia.

Russians are committing crimes against Americans all the time. Prosecuting those crimes and conflating them with "information warfare," which is not a crime is just sad.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 10:53 PM
Wow, you guys are shook

When one cannot even mention their own reading material?
TSA actually put it up. It got slammed, which is a understandable if you use one source that is whacked.

Mikeanaro
02-16-2018, 10:56 PM
I never believed Trump was good enough or trustworthy enough for the Russians to ever attempt to work with him on electing him. They are too smart to try something this difficult IMO. Just create chaos in belief systems and put out exaggerated or flat out false stuff is much easier and makes so much more sense.
But whats the point of such fake news like the collusion, and the 13 Russians indicted while Chelsea Manning is free.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:01 PM
Russians are committing crimes against Americans all the time. Prosecuting those crimes and conflating them with "information warfare," which is not a crime is just sad.

If a foreign government, plans, pays for, creates programs, and executes initiatives to lie and create chaos in another country's free and fair elections and to create a mess in financial systems both public and private, it is illegal. We will most likely ask the Russians to extradite the offenders. They of course will not, but we can nab them in the US or another country we have an extradition treaty with. They can be charged and get a lawyer and work within a fair justice system. This would be on international watch, so it will be a good thing for all to read about.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:04 PM
But whats the point of such fake news like the collusion, and the 13 Russians indicted while Chelsea Manning is free.

Specifically what did the 13 Russians do? Did they take part and get paid for by a foreign government to create disinformation in free and fair elections and what is the evidence? This JUST came out. We know next to nothing.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:05 PM
Chelsea Manning? I think he-to-she should have been charged.
But that is not my decision.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:11 PM

The open report does think there was some level of collusion but does not state WITH Trump.
I think the election was very close and with the country so evenly divided that either candidate has a right to think they should have won. But Trump won the electoral college so he is the president.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 11:19 PM
If a foreign government, plans, pays for, creates programs, and executes initiatives to lie and create chaos in another country's free and fair elections and to create a mess in financial systems both public and private, it is illegal. We will most likely ask the Russians to extradite the offenders. They of course will not, but we can nab them in the US or another country we have an extradition treaty with. They can be charged and get a lawyer and work within a fair justice system. This would be on international watch, so it will be a good thing for all to read about.

I see. Are we going to be prosecuting half the CIA while we're at it?

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:29 PM
I see. Are we going to be prosecuting half the CIA while we're at it?

Oh we know what the CIA has tried to pull in the past. A really good job has been done by the papers I have already listed. Which is how you actually know about it. Let us start with the Bay of Pigs. Now we were trying to get rid of a dictator but we did not know that at the time. We basically solidified his popularity for >50 years. So that was a slap in the face for US.

Mikeanaro
02-16-2018, 11:30 PM
Specifically what did the 13 Russians do? Did they take part and get paid for by a foreign government to create disinformation in free and fair elections and what is the evidence? This JUST came out. We know next to nothing.
They used fake accounts as americans to post Pro Trump stuff on Twitter, Facebook.
Mueller has the evidence.

Spurtacular
02-16-2018, 11:32 PM
They used fake accounts as americans to post Pro Trump stuff on Twitter, Facebook.

That's awful! Glad we could spend millions making an international case out of it! :lmao

Mikeanaro
02-16-2018, 11:32 PM
The open report does think there was some level of collusion but does not state WITH Trump.
I think the election was very close and with the country so evenly divided that either candidate has a right to think they should have won. But Trump won the electoral college so he is the president.
They said after 1 year of investigations there was no collusion, no americans involved.
Very hard pill for MSM.

Mikeanaro
02-16-2018, 11:34 PM
That's awful! Glad we could spend millions making an international case out of it! :lmao
:lol
RIP #MUELLERTIME

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:37 PM

And they were part of the Russian government's efforts to plan, pay for, build the infrastructure, and carry out disruption.
Thats illegal, American or Russian. They were working for a foreign government. There are lots of things foreign governments and the individuals they hire cannot do during our elections.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:38 PM
They said after 1 year of investigations there was no collusion, no americans involved.
Very hard pill for MSM.

What is MSM?

Examples.

Chucho
02-16-2018, 11:41 PM
Would you really trust someone who can't spell potato to figure out who our adversaries are?

Or someone who can't read a boxscore or tries to make fun of a properly punctuated acronym?

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:41 PM

Dont worry.
It will look miniscule next to our wall and the overall budget.
And, don't worry about spending too much. Your tax break will cover it.
You will Trickle it down thru taxes as your income increases. You will be better off so... It's all good.

Mikeanaro
02-16-2018, 11:45 PM
And they were part of the Russian government's efforts to plan, pay for, build the infrastructure, and carry out disruption.
Thats illegal, American or Russian. They were working for a foreign government. There are lots of things foreign governments and the individuals they hire cannot do during our elections.
But there are no americans, it all started as a supposedly ¨collusion¨ but after 1 year of investigations they only have those Russians, next step is whats going to happen to those Russians, wouldnt hold my breath too long for that, maybe they spank them.

Mikeanaro
02-16-2018, 11:52 PM
What is MSM?

Examples.
CNN, Yahoo, Washington Post, Time, NBC, Newsweek, LA Times, Huffington Post, those talk show idiots... 12 guys that think exactly the same, word by word and now are political experts.
AOL, Reuters, Tweeter, Facebook, USA Today, MSNB, and others.

pgardn
02-16-2018, 11:58 PM
But there are no americans, it all started as a supposedly ¨collusion¨ but after 1 year of investigations they only have those Russians, next step is whats going to happen to those Russians, wouldnt hold my breath too long for that, maybe they spank them.

Already posted on that. Extradition. Or catch them if they come here. Some Russians like their time in Europe. Interpol can grab them. Gotta have the extradition treaty though. It basically makes a more luxurious life a little tougher. That's why Putin's top aides get hurt by these types of things. They want their beach in Spain.

So Meuller has no investigation left for Americans? He's done with that?
Do tell because his office is pretty tight unless they want to say something like today.
No American's thinking today, "Oh shit, I met with that guy?" And it's not really about collusion anymore, it's simply lying to federal agents about meetings. Which, why would one do this on the first place?

Mikeanaro
02-17-2018, 12:05 AM
Already posted on that. Extradition. Or catch them if they come here. Some Russians like their time in Europe. Interpol can grab them. Gotta have the extradition treaty though. It basically makes a more luxurious life a little tougher. That's why Putin's top aides get hurt by these types of things. They want their beach in Spain.

So Meuller has no investigation left for Americans? He's done with that?
Do tell because his office is pretty tight unless they want to say something like today.
No American's thinking today, "Oh shit, I met with that guy?" And it's not really about collusion anymore, it's simply lying to federal agents about meetings. Which, why would one do this on the first place?
No more against Trump at least, maybe they can go after the DNC with the dossier thing but that would be rare.

pgardn
02-17-2018, 12:11 AM
CNN, Yahoo, Washington Post, Time, NBC, Newsweek, LA Times, Huffington Post, those talk show idiots... 12 guys that think exactly the same, word by word and now are political experts.
AOL, Reuters, Tweeter, Facebook, USA Today, MSNB, and others.

WaPo broke/instrumental in Pentagon Papers, Nixon, Viet Nam, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Snowden... They got reporters in all parts of the world. And, when they screw up, the NY times calls em on it and they gotta retract. And vice versa.

Sorry, but this group has been huge in unveiling OUR own indiscretions. If you find the FBI or CIA Fs up, it will very likely be from WaPo or the NYTimes. It's a keeper. The rest, trash with some gems. I throw out first and foremost FOX, CNBC, America One, CNN ...all the yell and scream talking head entertainment. Although FOX has a very good Sunday Morning Show with Chis Wallace. There is some good stuff in the other publications but they usually take stuff from WSJ, WaPo, NYTimes... and then twist it.

So what do you read?

pgardn
02-17-2018, 12:14 AM
No more against Trump at least, maybe they can go after the DNC with the dossier thing but that would be rare.

Trumps relations are on the skillet IMO. His son and Kushner. Others as well. The RNC paid for the same sort of crap during the primaries and the democrats took up the slack when Trump became the candidate. So ya got that as well.

Mikeanaro
02-17-2018, 01:25 AM
WaPo broke/instrumental in Pentagon Papers, Nixon, Viet Nam, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Snowden... They got reporters in all parts of the world. And, when they screw up, the NY times calls em on it and they gotta retract. And vice versa.

Sorry, but this group has been huge in unveiling OUR own indiscretions. If you find the FBI or CIA Fs up, it will very likely be from WaPo or the NYTimes. It's a keeper. The rest, trash with some gems. I throw out first and foremost FOX, CNBC, America One, CNN ...all the yell and scream talking head entertainment. Although FOX has a very good Sunday Morning Show with Chis Wallace. There is some good stuff in the other publications but they usually take stuff from WSJ, WaPo, NYTimes... and then twist it.

So what do you read?
Maybe WaPo was good 30 years ago, but now is horrible it happens everywhere, they change owners or CEOs and things go North or South.
I read WaPo, HuffPo, Newsweek, USA today most of them have links on the Yahoo home page.
Watch Latin CNN and is disgusting, and rarely watch Fox because is on another room which has an HD box/deco.

And MSM talks like a butthurted girl, the Trump obsession is very obvious, during the Black Jesus days everything was so different, how they focused on the Hillary campaign, how Trump was Nazi, Rapist, Dirty, Racist all without any evidence, and Hillary was a goddess.

How they messed with every Trump kid while Chelsea who is a retarded donkey never received any critic.

So never bought their stories, I still read their articles to see how they keep pushing the agenda.

Chris
02-17-2018, 01:55 AM
Tucker Carlson, Sebastian Gorka, Mike Cernovich, Judge Pirro, and occasionally Sean Hannity and Alex Jones

Daily Caller,Rebel Media (Canada), zerohedge, gatewaypundit, truepundit, and occasionally Fox

youtubers: Bill Still, Anthony Brian Logan, Mark Dice, 1791L(really good op-ed), CRTV (Gavin McInnes), Dick Morris, HIGH ENERGY, Jonathon Schwartz, Norm Macdonald, Paul Joseph Watson, Tgowdysc, Trey Smith, The Black Child

:tu

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 03:44 AM
FBI indicting Russians for posting words online while they drop the ball on school shooters (again). Pathetic.The FBI doesn't indict criminals.

Complete OP failure.

pgardn
02-17-2018, 09:09 AM
Maybe WaPo was good 30 years ago, but now is horrible it happens everywhere, they change owners or CEOs and things go North or South.
I read WaPo, HuffPo, Newsweek, USA today most of them have links on the Yahoo home page.
Watch Latin CNN and is disgusting, and rarely watch Fox because is on another room which has an HD box/deco.

And MSM talks like a butthurted girl, the Trump obsession is very obvious, during the Black Jesus days everything was so different, how they focused on the Hillary campaign, how Trump was Nazi, Rapist, Dirty, Racist all without any evidence, and Hillary was a goddess.

How they messed with every Trump kid while Chelsea who is a retarded donkey never received any critic.

So never bought their stories, I still read their articles to see how they keep pushing the agenda.

WaPo and NYtimes are two of the best papers in the world today IMO. The NY times broke Hillary and the Clinton foundation and the nature of Chelsea's financial stake in it.

USA Today is really simplified almost to a fault. Huffinton post is OK. Newsweek,I dropped out. And I still get a peek at most of them. That yahoo homepage can be good. At least you actually gave something back. When I ask most on here, the silence is deafening (Chris/Spurter)

pgardn
02-17-2018, 09:13 AM
For those who have a chance on Friday afternoon. Science Fridays. NPR So damn good. Then if a subject interests you can follow links, people who work in a particular field.

hater
02-17-2018, 09:46 AM
:lmao 13 trolls is all they could find

No links to Trump :lmao

Funny they picked 13

13 ghosts, 13 horsemen, 13 russian trolls :lmao

boutons_deux
02-17-2018, 10:00 AM
For those who have a chance on Friday afternoon. Science Fridays. NPR So damn good. Then if a subject interests you can follow links, people who work in a particular field.

PBS/NPR have been targeted for defunding by Repugs for decades. Trash's budget does it. Repugs fuck up everything they can.

The more value to the public good, the higher it is on the Repug's kill list

hater
02-17-2018, 10:03 AM
:lmao assange going balls deep :lmao

DMX7
02-17-2018, 10:19 AM
Julian Assange may as well be Trump's paid PR guy. Maybe he is?

If you watch real news then you'll understand why this is so important and how it sets the stage for something much bigger.

hater
02-17-2018, 10:19 AM

hater
02-17-2018, 10:21 AM

DMX7
02-17-2018, 10:21 AM

I think Jill Stein is terrified right now. Her Russian links may go much deeper than we know.

hater
02-17-2018, 10:22 AM
:lmao Mueller

hater
02-17-2018, 10:24 AM

hater
02-17-2018, 10:28 AM

hater
02-17-2018, 10:34 AM

:lmao FBI going after trolls organizing GTGs

hater
02-17-2018, 10:35 AM
I think Jill Stein is terrified right now. Her Russian links may go much deeper than we know.

Yes shes obviously a russian spy. You should join Muellers team :lmao

CosmicCowboy
02-17-2018, 11:47 AM
:lmao 13 trolls is all they could find

No links to Trump :lmao

Funny they picked 13

13 ghosts, 13 horsemen, 13 russian trolls :lmao

Hopefully they roll Boutons up as #14. Fucked and unfuckable.

hater
02-17-2018, 11:56 AM
Select *
From nsadb.twitter
Where hashtags in (#GoTrump, #Lockherup, #MAGA)
And domain = RU

There thats your russian trolls right there.

Case closed :lmao

boutons_deux
02-17-2018, 12:04 PM

Yep, she dined in Moscow with Pootin.

Did Pootin's hackers support Stein to drain votes from Hillary?

Stein and her people absolutely had to know they couldn't win, couldn't do anything but hurt Hillary.

==============

Trump's victory margin smaller than total Stein votes in key swing states

In two key states that President-elect Donald Trump (http://thehill.com/people/donald-trump) won, his margin of victory was smaller than the total number of votes for Green Party nominee Jill Stein.

In Michigan, Trump defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton (http://thehill.com/people/hillary-clinton) by 10,704 votes, while Stein got 51,463 votes, according to current totals on the state’s official website (http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722_76444-397762--,00.html).

And in Wisconsin, Trump’s margin (http://elections.wi.gov/sites/default/files/Statewide%20Report-all%20offices.pdf) over Clinton was 22,177, while Stein garnered 31,006 votes.

In Pennsylvania, meanwhile, Stein’s total of 49,485 votes was just slightly smaller than Trump’s victory margin of 67,416 votes, according to the state’s latest numbers (http://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW).

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308353-trump-won-by-smaller (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308353-trump-won-by-smaller-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three)-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308353-trump-won-by-smaller-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three)

Reck
02-17-2018, 12:37 PM
Derptacular not taking the Russian meddling well, now that it's concrete and on the record.

H.R. McMaster said “with the FBI indictment, the evidence is now incontrovertible” that Moscow meddled in the 2016 campaign.

Right wing approved link
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/17/mcmaster-fbi-indictments-prove-russia-meddled-in-us-elections.html

pgardn
02-17-2018, 12:41 PM
PBS/NPR have been targeted for defunding by Repugs for decades. Trash's budget does it. Repugs fuck up everything they can.

The more value to the public good, the higher it is on the Repug's kill list

Have you signed the petition?

And, they will get more $ from me as will PBS.

pgardn
02-17-2018, 12:49 PM
Hopefully they roll Boutons up as #14. Fucked and unfuckable.

Yeah they should all be locked up. Tight.

Any citizen, US or otherwise who knowingly works for Putin and is PAID by Putin to screw with our free elections goes to jail.

Its really very simple.
Hater still does not understand the ramifications of working FOR foreign governments.
Same with the bastards that hide their money with foreign entities while I pay their taxes.
Both of these groups of fools. I would like em tortured CIA style j/k.

Get your ass in the damn slammer yous shameful pieces of shit.

boutons_deux
02-17-2018, 01:10 PM
the Great Boutons has really fucked up and bitch-slapped CosmicParasite. He just can't Quit Me. :lol

Spurtacular
02-17-2018, 01:17 PM
The FBI doesn't indict criminals.

Complete OP failure.

:lmao Trying to declare victory on semantics.

Complete loserdom.

hater
02-17-2018, 01:18 PM

:lmao :lol

Spurtacular
02-17-2018, 01:19 PM
Derptacular not taking the Russian meddling well, now that it's concrete and on the record.

Right wing approved link
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/17/mcmaster-fbi-indictments-prove-russia-meddled-in-us-elections.html

Sure a Russian posted on Facebook to not vote or vote third party. He "meddled."

:lmao Take your L, bitch.

hater
02-17-2018, 01:20 PM
Sure a Russian posted on Facebook to not vote or vote third party. He "meddled."

pgardn
02-17-2018, 01:54 PM
Yeah they should all be locked up. Tight.

Any citizen, US or otherwise who knowingly works for Putin and is PAID by Putin to screw with our free elections goes to jail.

Its really very simple.
Hater still does not understand the ramifications of working FOR foreign governments.
Same with the bastards that hide their money with foreign entities while I pay their taxes.

You work for a gangsta, you play a dangerous game.
Goto Jail.
Do not get out.

Reck
02-17-2018, 01:59 PM

What a retard.

They spent millions, send people to scout certain states and organized rallies.

But yeah, it was just a handful of twitter messages. :lol

Chris
02-17-2018, 02:45 PM
They spent millions you guys!

Spurtacular
02-17-2018, 02:52 PM
What a retard.

They spent millions, send people to scout certain states and organized rallies.

But yeah, it was just a handful of twitter messages. :lol

Oh, no! The Russians were attaining information that anyone can get in and free society!

:lmao Today's tranny.

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 02:54 PM

lol hater

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 02:55 PM
:lmao Trying to declare victory on semantics.

Complete loserdom.It's not my fault you're stupid.

Spurtacular
02-17-2018, 03:00 PM
It's my fault I argue dumb shit.

Agreed.

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 03:05 PM
Agreed.
1) fake quote

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 03:10 PM

:lmao Cernovich just showed y'all how social media works by pushing TEN_GOP Russian propaganda 24 times.

boutons_deux
02-17-2018, 03:52 PM
Who said Russian trolls reached only 59K people? that's just another Cernovich LIE.

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 03:57 PM
Who said Russian trolls reached only 59K people? that's just another Cernovich LIE.
https://i.imgur.com/3wW9nCF.png

lol Trumpistas

Reck
02-17-2018, 04:01 PM
Oh, no! The Russians were attaining information that anyone can get in and free society!

:lmao Today's tranny.

Retard part 2.

In short, you didn't read the indictment. Figures.

Otherwise you would know how they did it and in what manner. And no it wasn't by posting random online messages.

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 04:06 PM
Why do Trumpistas hate America so much they have to defend Putin?

koriwhat
02-17-2018, 04:07 PM
oh no not meme's, fb groups, and ads! lmao this is it? mueller's a bullshitter.

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 04:09 PM
oh no not meme's, fb groups, and ads! lmao this is it? mueller's a bullshitter."this is it?"

I didn't read anywhere that the Special Counsel investigation has officially ended.

Have you?

koriwhat
02-17-2018, 04:12 PM
"this is it?"

I didn't read anywhere that the Special Counsel investigation has officially ended.

Have you?

do yourself a favor... stop replying to me pav. idgaf about you, your shtick, or anything to do with you. fuck off!

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 04:13 PM
do yourself a favor... stop replying to me pav. idgaf about you, your shtick, or anything to do with you. fuck off!I just asked you a question. I know how that triggers you so I'll answer it for you.

No, the Special Counsel investigation has not officially ended.

koriwhat
02-17-2018, 04:18 PM
I just asked you a question. I know how that triggers you so I'll answer it for you.

No, the Special Counsel investigation has not officially ended.

asking me questions doesn't trigger me. i find you boring and don't care about anything you have to say. that's the honest truth. boring!

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 04:27 PM
asking me questions doesn't trigger me. i find you boring and don't care about anything you have to say. that's the honest truth. boring!You are free to not read my posts and not respond to them.

You choose to do both.

hater
02-17-2018, 04:34 PM
oh no not meme's, fb groups, and ads! lmao this is it? mueller's a bullshitter.

Hes just playing his role. His role being Torquemada from the Spanish Inquisition :lol

Spurtacular
02-17-2018, 05:02 PM
Retard part 2.

In short, you didn't read the indictment. Figures.

Otherwise you would know how they did it and in what manner. And no it wasn't by posting random online messages.

Well put your grievances in laytranny terms.

Spurtacular
02-17-2018, 05:14 PM
Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

You argue dumb shit. Ringing me up a ticket on your register ain't gonna change that. And :lol at putting your # in quotes cos you know you don't want to hear back on that you argue dumb shit.

koriwhat
02-17-2018, 05:16 PM
Hes just playing his role. His role being Torquemada from the Spanish Inquisition :lol

indeed he is.

You argue dumb shit. Ringing me up a ticket on your register ain't gonna change that. And :lol at putting your # in quotes cos you know you don't want to hear back on that you argue dumb shit.

he's a fucking retard who tries so hard

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 05:20 PM

You argue dumb shit. Ringing me up a ticket on your register ain't gonna change that. And :lol at putting your # in quotes cos you know you don't want to hear back on that you argue dumb shit.What are you ranting about now?

Pavlov
02-17-2018, 05:21 PM
"But but but some of my best friends met a Korean once."

koriwhat
02-17-2018, 05:24 PM
pav's replying to himself now... haha! checkmate!

hater
02-17-2018, 09:57 PM
“If you ask an intelligence officer, did the Russians break the rules or do something bizarre, the answer is no, not at all,” said Steven L. Hall, who retired in 2015 after 30 years at the C.I.A., where he was the chief of Russian operations. The United States “absolutely” has carried out such election influence operations historically

:lmao USA first country in history to bitch and moan about it

pgardn
02-17-2018, 10:07 PM
“If you ask an intelligence officer, did the Russians break the rules or do something bizarre, the answer is no, not at all,” said Steven L. Hall, who retired in 2015 after 30 years at the C.I.A., where he was the chief of Russian operations. The United States “absolutely” has carried out such election influence operations historically

:lmao USA first country in history to bitch and moan about it

No historical context whatsoever.
Of course we have done this.
WE have books written about it bozo, WE write them.

Where is the Russian press on this one?
What does RT news got for you?

And this is part of the point. It is illegal for foreign or US citizens to take cash from a dictator in Russia who plans not only attempting to ruin free and fair elections, but also authorizes screwing around with the finances of private companies and government agencies. You get payed by Putin the thug, you go to jail if we can get you.

We have probably reciprocated in some way Putin knows about and we will read about at some future date. Because we have a real press.

And we are not the first to bitch and moan. The Russians moaned about us when their puppet go thrown out in the Ukraine. Castro and Cuba.... On and on...

DMX7
02-17-2018, 10:36 PM
Yep, she dined in Moscow with Pootin.

Did Pootin's hackers support Stein to drain votes from Hillary?

Stein and her people absolutely had to know they couldn't win, couldn't do anything but hurt Hillary.

==============

Trump's victory margin smaller than total Stein votes in key swing states

In two key states that President-elect Donald Trump (http://thehill.com/people/donald-trump) won, his margin of victory was smaller than the total number of votes for Green Party nominee Jill Stein.

In Michigan, Trump defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton (http://thehill.com/people/hillary-clinton) by 10,704 votes, while Stein got 51,463 votes, according to current totals on the state’s official website (http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722_76444-397762--,00.html).

And in Wisconsin, Trump’s margin (http://elections.wi.gov/sites/default/files/Statewide%20Report-all%20offices.pdf) over Clinton was 22,177, while Stein garnered 31,006 votes.

In Pennsylvania, meanwhile, Stein’s total of 49,485 votes was just slightly smaller than Trump’s victory margin of 67,416 votes, according to the state’s latest numbers (http://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW).

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308353-trump-won-by-smaller (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308353-trump-won-by-smaller-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three)-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308353-trump-won-by-smaller-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three)

So True, and Jill was viciously attacking Hillary while totally letting Trump off the hook. A normal green party candidate would have been repulsed by Trump and his coal fetish but not Jill. That's very interesting...

Spurtacular
02-19-2018, 01:33 PM
So True, and Jill was viciously attacking Hillary while totally letting Trump off the hook. A normal green party candidate would have been repulsed by Trump and his coal fetish but not Jill. That's very interesting...

Jill attacked everyone regularly. If she focused a little more on Hillary it's because she was making the case that she was the real progressive to her base.

She also regularly made the case that there was not a hair's difference between Hillary and Trump; and in fact, she even seemed to claim at times that Hillary was worse IIRC. That's why I lost respect for her when she decided to be Hillary's puppet in her election challenges. I was under the impression that she was at least genuine until that point. For me, she did irreparable harm to the Green Party by doing that.

RandomGuy
02-19-2018, 02:33 PM
Pity post

boutons_deux
02-19-2018, 02:38 PM

VERY strong, suspicious odor from "that woman"