PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe: Lakers is the preferred destination for coattailers

ambchang
02-17-2018, 12:09 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22467753/kobe-bryant-says-los-angeles-lakers-franchise-special-requires-certain-personality

Kobe: It takes a special person to want to play for this franchise, and take the pressure that comes along with playing for this franchise. The pressure of following Magic [Johnson]'s footsteps, myself and the dynasty that we've had, it takes a special person to do that.

Magic: I’m not going to play anywhere that doesn’t have Kareem for me to coattail
Kobe: get me out of Charlotte so that I can coattail shaq

:lol special. Like short bus special in this case
It takes a special player to kill the lakers and make them make four straight playoffs.

IronMexican
02-17-2018, 12:13 AM
Kobe was a Laker before Shaq signed.

But continue your shitpost

Chucho
02-17-2018, 12:23 AM
Kobe refusing to help recruit and help fix the fucked and unfuckable wasteland he turned this once great franchise into.

Clipper Nation
02-17-2018, 12:27 AM
Kobe spinning the narrative per par. Everybody knows that he destroyed the Lakers' franchise, but somehow it's free agents' fault for avoiding that dumpster fire like the plague. They're just not "special" enough to hop in the shitbag with Kobe. :rolleyes

lefty
02-17-2018, 02:50 AM
Kobe was a Laker before Shaq signed.

But continue your shitpost

Yeah it's not like Jerry West could talk to him and tell him about his plan

LkrFan
02-17-2018, 07:11 AM
Kobe spinning the narrative per par. Everybody knows that he destroyed the Lakers' franchise, but somehow it's free agents' fault for avoiding that dumpster fire like the plague. They're just not "special" enough to hop in the shitbag with Kobe. :rolleyes

"Shut up and dribble!"

:lmao

LkrFan
02-17-2018, 07:12 AM
Yeah it's not like Jerry West could talk to him and tell him about his plan

Why would Logo need to talk to a 17-year old?

Raven
02-17-2018, 08:28 AM
The franchise of The Begging? That one? Pretending to have a history? Your franchise died when The Contract was signed, stop pretending like it still exists, you guys have been tanking for years now, great players want to play to win. Maybe a change of name and colors would do the current franchise some good.

LkrFan
02-17-2018, 08:39 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22467753/kobe-bryant-says-los-angeles-lakers-franchise-special-requires-certain-personality

Kobe: It takes a special person to want to play for this franchise, and take the pressure that comes along with playing for this franchise. The pressure of following Magic [Johnson]'s footsteps, myself and the dynasty that we've had, it takes a special person to do that.

Magic: I’m not going to play anywhere that doesn’t have Kareem for me to coattail
Kobe: get me out of Charlotte so that I can coattail shaq

:lol special. Like short bus special in this case
It takes a special player to kill the lakers and make them make four straight playoffs.

Your schtick is old and played out. Many many players look up to K24e. Even current star players like Kyrie. The latest? Greek Freak:

Yet every day even after he has retired, you do your best to disparage K24e. Why is that son? It's not healthy. Givit up. :lol

Question: what current star players are working with Jim to get better? ;)

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-17-2018, 09:52 AM
What is exactly San Antonio the destination of? Oh yeah, Kawhi wants out :lol

ambchang
02-17-2018, 09:54 AM
Your schtick is old and played out. Many many players look up to K24e. Even current star players like Kyrie. The latest? Greek Freak:

Yet every day even after he has retired, you do your best to disparage K24e. Why is that son? It's not healthy. Givit up. :lol

Giannis should just shut up and dribble.

I mean, it’s an age where players only care about getting paid and those who want to win choose the easiest path possible. Guess who started that by gettin fake leaked videos and demanding the contract to submarine a once proud franchise. No wonder he’s the idol of these losers.

Clipper Nation
02-17-2018, 10:23 AM

:lol K6-24e destroyed the Lakers franchise and you're still defending him... pathetic from a so-called "Laker fan," tbh.

Raven
02-17-2018, 11:13 AM

that's such a weak comment to quote :lmao

baseline bum
02-17-2018, 01:33 PM
K6-24e

:rollin

LkrFan
02-17-2018, 01:35 PM
:lol K6-24e destroyed the Lakers franchise and you're still defending him... pathetic from a so-called "Laker fan," tbh.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
02-17-2018, 01:40 PM
that's such a weak comment to quote :lmao

It's not the comment you shithead. It's the fact that you farmers shit on him, yet star players reach out to him...and not Jim.

I don't recall one big man working out with boring ass Jim. Well, maybe one:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/U1XhimdQxM0/maxresdefault.jpg

#FACTS :lol

ambchang
02-17-2018, 02:21 PM
It's not the comment you shithead. It's the fact that you farmers shit on him, yet star players reach out to him...and not Jim.

And they are 0-for-forevers. Fact.

Star player: Kobe, my man, how do I get 5 rings like you?
Kobe: First ,you whine your way to the best franchise in NBA history, make sure to coattail the best frontline in the world at all times, and just shoot shoot shoot. Then whine and say you are all about winning, go out and sign a gigantic contract, and burn the franchise to the ground. Remember to steal the nickname of a female character from a Tarentino film, and sell millions of dollars of merchandise on top of that. Mamba Out.

Raven
02-18-2018, 04:39 AM

the point is exactly that, that they ask anyone.. has little to do with kirby

Brunodf
02-18-2018, 12:34 PM
Hope the Lakers can become relevant again tbh. They have fallen so far down that their fans started to think that other teams star players pandering for the casual fans is some sort of accomplishment.