PDA

View Full Version : Apparently Kawhi has stopped using spurs trainers....

apalisoc_9
02-20-2018, 06:26 PM
:cry

He's lost complete trust of the medical team, but even for a disgruntled player..Not using trainers.

I understand being distant from medical team but trainers...

spurs10
02-20-2018, 06:31 PM
So we can blame these trainers as to why he can’t play?

Dex
02-20-2018, 06:34 PM
Post a source or it doesn't matter.

Proxy
02-20-2018, 06:35 PM
so Spurs trainers cleared him and he said he still felt pain and here we are

spurs10
02-20-2018, 06:35 PM
Also if the Spurs are paying him $20 million to not play shouldn’t they be able to know where he is in his rehab and if the people he’s working with are competent?

hater
02-20-2018, 07:00 PM
The poor bastard cant even wipe his own ass let alone hire trainers

r0drig0lac
02-20-2018, 07:22 PM
so................... link?

Spurtacular
02-20-2018, 07:25 PM

phxspurfan
02-20-2018, 07:32 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he isn't using Spurs trainers. To sit out an entire year while making max money and not say anything is cowardly and borderline thievery. I hope the Spurs are using insurance to pay his salary.

Put it this way. You were just hired to do a job and negotiated a very high salary based on your exemplary qualifications. Then you show up for work and immediately call in sick. You don't furnish doctor's notes or prove you are actually sick, just complain of feeling pain/illness. You don't call in and explain yourself after several weeks of absence. In any profession you would be fired.

Keepin' it real
02-20-2018, 07:46 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he isn't using Spurs trainers. To sit out an entire year while making max money and not say anything is cowardly and borderline thievery. I hope the Spurs are using insurance to pay his salary.

Put it this way. You were just hired to do a job and negotiated a very high salary based on your exemplary qualifications. Then you show up for work and immediately call in sick. You don't furnish doctor's notes or prove you are actually sick, just complain of feeling pain/illness. You don't call in and explain yourself after several weeks of absence. In any profession you would be fired.

I love it when people try to compare workplace situations of everyday people with situations experienced by multi-millionaire athletes. There is no comparison. What happens in other professions does not apply.

daslicer
02-20-2018, 07:47 PM

I agree with you. I also don't buy into the bs it was the Spurs fault for this injury. The injury is not something that can be diagnosed easily since there was no structural damage according to the MRI's. I have heard Kawhi has gone to other doctors and they haven't found anything.

phxspurfan
02-20-2018, 07:52 PM
I agree with you. I also don't buy into the bs it was the Spurs fault for this injury. The injury is not something that can be diagnosed easily since there was no structural damage according to the MRI's. I have heard Kawhi has gone to other doctors and they haven't found anything.

There is no structural damage. Just a diagnosis due to chronic pain. It's all pain tolerance. It's not like a tore his quad off the bone like Parker did.

The whole situation just makes me respect Parker as a man more TBH. He's overpaid at this point but at least he's out there, 10 years older, after a way worse injury in far less time, with no excuses and much more explanations to his fans/the public. Even during his rehab he was public many times saying how badly he wanted to play. Kawhi is silent af

daslicer
02-20-2018, 07:55 PM
There is no structural damage. Just a diagnosis due to chronic pain. It's all pain tolerance. It's not like a tore his quad off the bone like Parker did.

The whole situation just makes me respect Parker as a man more TBH. He's overpaid at this point but at least he's out there, 10 years older, after a way worse injury in far less time, with no excuses and much more explanations to his fans/the public. Even during his rehab he was public many times saying how badly he wanted to play. Kawhi is silent af

Agreed I read up about the diagnosis. Kawhi is not used to playing with pain but if he wants to have a long career he will have to learn how to play through it.

phxspurfan
02-20-2018, 07:57 PM
Agreed I read up about the diagnosis. Kawhi is not used to playing with pain but if he wants to have a long career he will have to learn how to play through it.

And he may yet have a long career. Just not here. That's my prediction.

daslicer
02-20-2018, 08:01 PM
And he may yet have a long career. Just not here. That's my prediction.

You could be right.

Stabula
02-20-2018, 08:09 PM

He's lost complete trust of the medical team, but even for a disgruntled player..Not using trainers.

You must be bored and lonely.

KDKSpurs24
02-20-2018, 08:16 PM
I love it when people try to compare workplace situations of everyday people with situations experienced by multi-millionaire athletes. There is no comparison. What happens in other professions does not apply.
EXACTLY.

TheGreatYacht
02-20-2018, 08:19 PM
Op called the Joffrey signing days before it happened, tbh. Certainly has better connections than your favorite SA Express News and Pounding the Cock writers that yall post so much.

Leetonidas
02-20-2018, 08:20 PM
He also said Kawhi would be back the first week of the season tbh...

TheDoctor
02-20-2018, 08:44 PM

:lol

Play Boban
02-20-2018, 08:44 PM
I hope Kawhi doesn’t let the door hit him on the ass on the way out tbh.

apalisoc_9
02-20-2018, 09:00 PM

Dont try to exagerrate. Kawhi has been heeled for months now.

Also the joffrey signging was something I called way beflre anyone in the media even saw it.

BD24
02-20-2018, 09:18 PM
I see apafag is in here posting fake stuff again.

Then pretending he called the Joff signing as well :lol

Feel free to post the link/exact quote faggot, doubt you will because it will expose how full of shit you are per par.

Ice009
02-20-2018, 09:34 PM

Also the joffrey signging was something I called way beflre anyone in the media even saw it.

What's do you mean he's been healed for months? Why isn't he playing then?

The Spurs need to get the NBA to step in if he's healthy enough to play. Fucking pathetic if he's ready to go but is sitting out.

Leetonidas
02-20-2018, 09:42 PM

i'm not disputing the joff thing i gave you props on that previously tbh...but if he is healed then what is the problem? is he just a massive faggot?

blizz
02-20-2018, 09:44 PM
So someone explain this whole thing to me or what people think is going on. Is it that he is ok and the spurs have wanted him to play but he doesn’t want to? Or is it that the spurs have been holding him out and he wants to play? Also why would he hold himself out? Is it because he’s in pain or he doesn’t like that we didn’t sign players that didn’t want to come here?

exstatic
02-20-2018, 09:50 PM
So someone explain this whole thing to me or what people think is going on. Is it that he is ok and the spurs have wanted him to play but he doesn’t want to? Or is it that the spurs have been holding him out and he wants to play? Also why would he hold himself out? Is it because he’s in pain or he doesn’t like that we didn’t sign players that didn’t want to come here?
No one knows what is going on, although a number of people pretend to.

spurs10
02-20-2018, 10:01 PM
What's do you mean he's been healed for months? Why isn't he playing then?

The Spurs need to get the NBA to step in if he's healthy enough to play. Fucking pathetic if he's ready to go but is sitting out.
That would be pathetic and criminal. I don’t believe that’s the case though.

apalisoc_9
02-20-2018, 10:04 PM
i'm not disputing the joff thing i gave you props on that previously tbh...but if he is healed then what is the problem? is he just a massive faggot?

I'm not really sure. All i know kawhi is healed now. He is much better than he was when he first played this season. I'm just delivering a message.

All i know he isnt particularly happy in San Antonio. I personally think this drama about a mjsdiagonsed injury is really the last push and at this point excuse.

We dont really know why he is unhappy but its safe to assume its a combination of misdiagonesed injury, lack of recognition, not owning his team etc.

I think kawhis uncle echoes what many posters feel about this organization. Great organization, but not an organization you build your legacy around since Pop and RC are the two guys that is building their reputation.

Who knows really..but i believe its a combination of all of that.

cd98
02-20-2018, 10:47 PM
I like to kid about Pop over exaggerating injuries, but this notion that Kawhi is healthy but sitting to spite the Spurs is nonsense. Does he love the game? Isn’t he the gym rat that is always practicing and playing? So he’s going to sit and play the game he loves all while letting his clothing line, etc fall bc out of sight out of mind just to spite the Spurs. He’s got his own selfish reasons to play. If Pop was holding him out, then yes, but if he’s sitting, it’s bc he’s injured.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-20-2018, 10:55 PM
Post a link you stupid fuckity fuckstain.

apalisoc_9
02-20-2018, 10:55 PM
I like to kid about Pop over exaggerating injuries, but this notion that Kawhi is healthy but sitting to spite the Spurs is nonsense. Does he love the game? Isn’t he the gym rat that is always practicing and playing? So he’s going to sit and play the game he loves all while letting his clothing line, etc fall bc out of sight out of mind just to spite the Spurs. He’s got his own selfish reasons to play. If Pop was holding him out, then yes, but if he’s sitting, it’s bc he’s injured.

He might be injured, but hes been cleared to play for quite a while now. Maybe he feels pain or just flat out does not trust SA as an organization.

Humans are complex creatures.

Its possible he might just not have the motivation to play for this organization.

spurs10
02-20-2018, 11:00 PM
He might be injured, but hes been cleared to play for quite a while now. Maybe he feels pain or just flat out does not trust SA as an organization.

Its possible he might just not have the motivation to play for this organization. That’s cool. Why not give back the 20 million dollars he’s making this year. If your last suggestion can be proven I see a few lawsuits on the horizon.

Russ
02-20-2018, 11:05 PM

Its possible he might just not have the motivation to play for this organization.

I have seen many sports injuries over the years.

But I've never seen a case where a player competes effectively and then, for months after, seems to be unable to play without any quantifiable setback in the interim.

Add to that the player refuses to make any statement to the fanbase of the team that has employed him for seven years and you got a downright strange situation.

In my opinion . . .

tholdren
02-20-2018, 11:10 PM

Fair enough, then spurs or kl should talk openly about whatever mystery issue he has. Pretty much nonsense that its so secretive

SpursBig3s
02-20-2018, 11:23 PM

Not trust the organization?? you mean the same organization that has given him the keys to the franchise, "he is the future" (direct quote from Pop), a title, and a finals MVP? and the ability to pay him more than any other organization in the league? But he doesn't trust the organization..... LOL. okay guy

Ice009
02-20-2018, 11:25 PM
All I will say is, the longer this goes, the more it seems to me that Kawhi is acting like a bitch. That's the bottom line. It seems like he's totally acting out the longer this goes. Not saying anything to the media, not saying anything to the fans. That's the best way to shit your brand down the toilet. It seems like Kawhi is a complete amateur and doesn't know much outside of playing Basketball. If he's trying to build his reputation and a brand, this silent treatment isn't the way to do it.

MaNu4Tres
02-20-2018, 11:27 PM
Not trust the organization?? you mean the same organization that has given him the keys to the franchise, "he is the future" (direct quote from Pop), a title, and a finals MVP? and the ability to pay him more than any other organization in the league? But he doesn't trust the organization..... LOL. okay guy

His Uncle is running the show and has been in Kawhi's ear -- which hasn't done anything positive for the relationship. Spurs aren't happy about it either.

apalisoc_9
02-20-2018, 11:31 PM

Kawhi is only one man. Theres so many other people around him that influence him.

offset formation
02-20-2018, 11:37 PM

He heard it from his aunt. In pillow talk.

Spurtacular
02-20-2018, 11:37 PM
Post a link you stupid fuckity fuckstain.

Not gonna happen. He's trolling, not reporting.

offset formation
02-20-2018, 11:39 PM

Among many other failed predictions. For the life of me, I don't know why anyone gives this fool, even a hint of credibility or rationality.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-21-2018, 12:33 AM
Man, if kawhi leaves it's gonna leave a dark toxic cloud over the city that may never recover from. From storied franchise to meddling pretenders stuck in NBA hell. Pop sure has ate his comeuppance.

Arcadian
02-21-2018, 12:36 AM
You must be bored and lonely.

Spur|n|Austin
02-21-2018, 12:49 AM
Man, if kawhi leaves it's gonna leave a dark toxic cloud over the city that may never recover from. From storied franchise to meddling pretenders stuck in NBA hell. Pop sure has ate his comeuppance.

Pretenders? Lol gtfoh you’re talking about one of the best franchises in NBA history. It’s not their fault an injury prone supposed star and his lingering injuries would make the Spurs pretenders. There’s some BS afoot and I think at the end of the day KL will be the one who takes the brunt of it if he doesn’t sack up and get out there and play.

offset formation
02-21-2018, 01:22 AM

Oh Jesus, you're one of those Jordan Peterson pimps. You guys are a dime a dozen in conservative circles nowadays. Unsurprising though given conservatives are always in search of their next messiah, real or imagined.

Dingle Barry
02-21-2018, 01:54 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohhweUZFgy2GnQWkM/200w.gif

daslicer
02-21-2018, 02:01 AM

Not the Spurs fault if he leaves. This injury wreaks bs to me from what I have read about it. It's hard to win a championship and that's why I never took the 5 the spurs won for granted. Pop is never going to have a comeuppance. He will just bail if Kawhi decides to leave and spend his time invested in coaching team USA. That's what you idiots don't realize is Pop and RC are never going to suffer even if the Spurs end up being a lottery team. They are both set for life financially. The people who will suffer is the fans.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-21-2018, 02:05 AM
Oh Jesus, you're one of those Jordan Peterson pimps. You guys are a dime a dozen in conservative circles nowadays. Unsurprising though given conservatives are always in search of their next messiah, real or imagined.

Yikes, you do know liberals like Jordan Peterson too right? The only ones I've seen give him flack are the illogical extreme left and alt right.

YGWHI
02-21-2018, 06:54 AM

A source about a lie? Good luck with that.

Everyone in this forum said that Kawhi wasn't physically himself when he came back on December.

His teammates talked about...

“He’s getting to the basket, but his explosiveness hasn’t been what it has been in the past,” guard Danny Green said."
https://www.expressnews.com/spurs-nation/article/Leonard-pining-to-play-consecutive-games-12497691.php

Media and his coach, too.
"He has not yet displayed the explosiveness and decisiveness that hallmarked his All-Star campaigns." wrote McDonald
"He's given it a shot. He's frustrated as hell. He wants to play badly" said Pop
https://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/article/Spurs-shutting-down-Kawhi-Leonard-indefinitely-12504790.php

So he's injured, his game shows this but at the same time he's faking an injury? C'mon...

All we know about Kawhi is he only cares about playing basketball, basketball is his life...That type of player would fake an injury whole season?

And a winning franchise and HOF coach would let him to do it?

These threads saying there is no injury are ALL BS.

YGWHI
02-21-2018, 07:06 AM
Common sense.

But people here love drama and crazy stories..."he's faking"

Keepin' it real
02-21-2018, 09:09 AM
These threads saying there is no injury are ALL BS.

Prove it.

hater
02-21-2018, 09:33 AM

This already happend after Duncan left

bklynspursfan
02-21-2018, 09:52 AM
All I will say is, the longer this goes, the more it seems to me that Kawhi is acting like a bitch. That's the bottom line. It seems like he's totally acting out the longer this goes. Not saying anything to the media, not saying anything to the fans. That's the best way to shit your brand down the toilet. It seems like Kawhi is a complete amateur and doesn't know much outside of playing Basketball. If he's trying to build his reputation and a brand, this silent treatment isn't the way to do it.

I'm reaching that level too, but man... I don't want to get there.

YGWHI
02-21-2018, 10:02 AM
Prove it.

I already did it.

I trust Danny and Pop a "bit" more than a guy seeking for attention in a sport forum

They said Kawhi didn't look like himself on court when he returned, they said he was injured...It means he wasn't faking it.

BSfromTX
02-21-2018, 10:26 AM
Simply sounds like an issue/injury that could affect his next contract and Pop and the front offic are trying to help keep it in the dark. Pop would do that for him even when he could probably spill the beans and put the organization in a better position by lowering his value

Keepin' it real
02-21-2018, 10:58 AM
I already did it.

I trust Danny and Pop a "bit" more than a guy seeking for attention in a sport forum

They said Kawhi didn't look like himself on court when he returned, they said he was injured...It means he wasn't faking it.

That's an extremely low threshold for "proof" ... because someone said so. In fact, I think that's the antithesis of proof. But hey, if that works for you.

BTW, Nixon was innocent! He said so! Here's proof:
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-well-i-m-not-a-crook-richard-nixon-348681.jpg

And Clinton, too! He said so:

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-with-that-woman-william-j-clinton-38-55-81.jpg

YGWHI
02-21-2018, 11:12 AM
That's an extremely low threshold for "proof" ... because someone said so. In fact, I think that's the antithesis of proof. But hey, if that works for you.
Are you really comparing Pop and Danny to Nixon? Comparing their comments about Kawhi to Nixon arguing innocence??

Damn...Stop trolling :D

Seventyniner
02-21-2018, 11:21 AM
I already did it.

But those comments were from December, right? It's been 8+ weeks since then.

LkrFan
02-21-2018, 11:23 AM

This is sad. I'm here to help:
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zst59zs

:downspin:

YGWHI
02-21-2018, 11:50 AM
But those comments were from December, right? It's been 8+ weeks since then.
Unless you know Kawhi gets other injury, they were talking about the same quad injury that OP says Kawhi is faking.

Seventyniner
02-21-2018, 11:58 AM
Unless you know Kawhi gets other injury, they were talking about the same quad injury that OP says Kawhi is faking.

Right, but I thought it was possible that the injury has healed in the past two months. Unless it's a lifelong thing it will have to heal at some point.

Das Texan
02-21-2018, 01:03 PM
Rapidly becoming one of my least favorite Spurs.
Immense talent. Little bitch in every other way.
Hope Spurs trade him, then send out Joff or someone to give him some 90s style fouls.

spurraider21
02-21-2018, 01:24 PM
lol, muh culture

offset formation
02-21-2018, 01:40 PM
Apparently OP has stopped using condoms when he receives anal intercourse ...

Phenomanul
02-21-2018, 01:50 PM
Hope Spurs trade him, then send out Joff or someone to give him some 90s style fouls.

Based on what exactly? Every single rumor that has come out concerning Kawhi amounts to nothing more than SPECULATION... All anyone knows is that he is injured and that Pop is trying to play it safe... That's it. Everything else, including anything apalisoc_9 says, is a bunch of rubbish.

Proxy
02-21-2018, 01:51 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3V0w34dIIiW35KkE/giphy.gif

ducks
02-21-2018, 02:06 PM

I understand being distant from medical team but trainers...proof or did he tell you when you slepted with him

SAGirl
02-21-2018, 02:11 PM
Apalisoc is not reliable. He makes a lot of stuff up and bandwagon on trends. Pass on this one. We already know Kiwi has his own crew and has had it for years.

rjv
02-21-2018, 02:13 PM
have to love ST and its penchant for threads without absolutely no verifiable sources.

spurs2112
02-21-2018, 02:14 PM
Has he also stopped going to HEB for his groceries?

Das Texan
02-21-2018, 02:16 PM
Based on what exactly? Every single rumor that has come out concerning Kawhi amounts to nothing more than SPECULATION... All anyone knows is that he is injured and that Pop is trying to play it safe... That's it. Everything else, including anything apalisoc_9 says, is a bunch of rubbish.

Based on the sheer silence of whats going on. And his lack of nuts to face the media to address the situation. To his using his own people, getting injured large as a result of doing whatever he wanted to doing over the summer. And then not claiming any personal responsibility.

He is just acting like a little bitch. Plain and simple. Either face the media and talk about it (which he is supposed to do and refuses to do so) or suit up and fucking play. He isnt playing largely because he said he cant fucking go reading between the lines.

apalisoc_9
02-21-2018, 02:38 PM
Apalisoc is not reliable. He makes a lot of stuff up and bandwagon on trends. Pass on this one. We already know Kiwi has his own crew and has had it for years.

Yeah like that one time I made up the lauvergne signing when no one even had a slight clue or that one time when you werent even a poster here and i called for the aldridge signing or that one time in 2014 when i said kawhi is more of a family man than a team man.

Some peeps know peeps. The reality is that most of you spend gazillion of hours in spurstalk but have zero inside connection. Must be hard to accept when a guy presumbly trolling can get a heads up from spurs work than most of you ever will.

Dre_7
02-21-2018, 03:19 PM
Yeah like that one time I made up the lauvergne signing when no one even had a slight clue or that one time when you werent even a poster here and i called for the aldridge signing or that one time in 2014 when i said kawhi is more of a family man than a team man.

Some peeps know peeps. The reality is that most of you spend gazillion of hours in spurstalk but have zero inside connection. Must be hard to accept when a guy presumbly trolling can get a heads up from spurs work than most of you ever will.

You have also been very wrong about things before as well. Recounting the few times you were right doesn't negate your track record.

DisAsTerBot
02-21-2018, 03:30 PM

Qft

apalisoc_9
02-21-2018, 03:35 PM

You have also been very wrong about things before as well. Recounting the few times you were right doesn't negate your track record.

Some things just dont happen. You could report one thing and then people change their mind mid way.

The truth of the matter is that a signing as irrelevant as lauvgerne can only come from someone who knew someone. When i made that post i doubt half of spurstalk even had laugvergne in their radar let alone know him.

apalisoc_9
02-21-2018, 03:36 PM
I dont really care. I'm just posting something ive heard. People can believe it if they want to.

Phenomanul
02-21-2018, 04:01 PM
Based on the sheer silence of whats going on. And his lack of nuts to face the media to address the situation. To his using his own people, getting injured large as a result of doing whatever he wanted to doing over the summer. And then not claiming any personal responsibility.

He is just acting like a little bitch. Plain and simple. Either face the media and talk about it (which he is supposed to do and refuses to do so) or suit up and fucking play. He isnt playing largely because he said he cant fucking go reading between the lines.

i.e. speculation...

Kawhi is not the type to give any details concerning anything to the media. That's why it's folly to try and "read" into the silence - silence is part of Kawhi's stoically enigmatic personality.

Dre_7
02-21-2018, 04:09 PM
Some things just dont happen. You could report one thing and then people change their mind mid way.

The truth of the matter is that a signing as irrelevant as lauvgerne can only come from someone who knew someone. When i made that post i doubt half of spurstalk even had laugvergne in their radar let alone know him.

I had him on my radar as it made sense for the Spurs to sign him. And I don't have sources.

Fact is, if you had sources, your track record would be better.

MaNu4Tres
02-21-2018, 04:26 PM
I had him on my radar as it made sense for the Spurs to sign him. And I don't have sources.

FWIW. Jalen Rose came out and said LaMarcus was going to San Antonio in February of the 14-15' season.

At end of the day, people will only believe what they want to believe.

SuperCam
02-21-2018, 04:28 PM
Damn APo sucks to hear tbh. Keep us update from your source :tu

spurraider21
02-21-2018, 04:32 PM
I dont really care. I'm just posting something ive heard. People can believe it if they want to.

If you don't like what I posted, I get it. My intentions weren't to ruin your weekend or to convince you of anything. I simply shared information. You have a right to disagree w/ it and believe whatever you want.

:lol pot, kettle

Dre_7
02-21-2018, 04:38 PM
FWIW. Jalen Rose came out and said LaMarcus was going to San Antonio in February of the 14-15' season.

At end of the day, people will only believe what they want to believe.

What does Jalen have to do with Apo and his history?

SPURt
02-21-2018, 04:40 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3V0w34dIIiW35KkE/giphy.gif
Perfect gif for every time I read one of these Kawhi threads.

MaNu4Tres
02-21-2018, 04:52 PM
What does Jalen have to do with Apo and his history?

Nothing, just pointing out the same people think Jalen is full of shit and was just making up stories.

MaNu4Tres
02-21-2018, 04:54 PM
:lol pot, kettle

Probably the best take I've seen from you in 50,000 posts.

That's a good one.

Dre_7
02-21-2018, 04:57 PM
Nothing, just pointing out the same people think Jalen is full of shit and was just making up stories.

Ok?

apalisoc_9
02-21-2018, 05:02 PM

You had him in your radar as well as 20 other potential players, but you never actually called the spurs signing hin. Thats two completely different things.

jermaine
02-21-2018, 05:12 PM
Listening to Undisputed an the way Skip an Shannon was talking... I'm damn sure it's truth in the fact Kawhi has don't wanna be there an this injury is all in his head. Not saying Skip is always right, but he's not just some Spurstalk homer.

Dre_7
02-21-2018, 05:16 PM
You had him in your radar as well as 20 other potential players, but you never actually called the spurs signing hin. Thats two completely different things.

Not 20 other potential players, but glad you think you know what other people think. And you calling that signing would hold a lot more weight if your track record was better.

Dre_7
02-21-2018, 05:17 PM
Listening to Undisputed an the way Skip an Shannon was talking... I'm damn sure it's truth in the fact Kawhi has don't wanna be there an this injury is all in his head. Not saying Skip is always right, but he's not just some Spurstalk homer.

What did Skip and Shannon say?

jermaine
02-21-2018, 05:34 PM
What did Skip and Shannon say?

Basically Shannon said Kawhi don't wanna be there, an Skip kinda took shots at Kawhi saying his injury is all mental. So on an so forth.

Dre_7
02-21-2018, 05:36 PM
Basically Shannon said Kawhi don't wanna be there, an Skip kinda took shots at Kawhi saying his injury is all mental. So on an so forth.

So nothing new than what has been talked about for weeks now. That is unfortunate. Hopefully we will have some answers sooner than later.

Stabula
02-21-2018, 05:46 PM
Yikes, you do know liberals like Jordan Peterson too right? The only ones I've seen give him flack are the illogical extreme left and alt right.

Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro are the messianic heroes of the hipster conservative movement

TheDoctor
02-21-2018, 05:59 PM
Perfect gif for every time I read one of these Kawhi threads.

BatManu20
02-21-2018, 06:04 PM
Kawhi to the Lakers confirmed.966448301192220673

BatManu20
02-21-2018, 06:14 PM

Proxy
02-21-2018, 06:16 PM
Pop said he'd be surprised if Kawhi came back this season....

Proxy
02-21-2018, 06:19 PM
https://twitter.com/mikecwright/status/966450150750203904

NASpurs
02-21-2018, 06:19 PM
Kawhi to the Lakers confirmed.966448301192220673

Is he even attending the games anymore? I noticed him a few times like a month ago but not in the recent five or so games. Yeah I know, the last five games were the RRT but I had noticed him at some road games earlier too.

Proxy
02-21-2018, 06:21 PM

Robz4000
02-21-2018, 06:21 PM
Time to move on from Kawhi in general.

SPURt
02-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Thank goodness Bonner is coming out of retirement to save the season.

Das Texan
02-21-2018, 06:49 PM
i.e. speculation...

Kawhi is not the type to give any details concerning anything to the media. That's why it's folly to try and "read" into the silence - silence is part of Kawhi's stoically enigmatic personality.

keep on believing whatever you want to believe.

Kawhi is a fucking bitch.

TheGreatYacht
02-21-2018, 08:29 PM
Time for OP to come at some faggots that doubted his sources.... starting with that Mormon plumber Spurtacular

dbreiden83080
02-21-2018, 08:36 PM
Someone tell this BUM that Duncan played on one leg for years and still dominated. Won chips.. Grow a fucking pair..

cd021
02-21-2018, 09:32 PM
The new Rose tbh

DMC
02-21-2018, 10:59 PM
Op called the Joffrey signing days before it happened, tbh. Certainly has better connections than your favorite SA Express News and Pounding the Cock writers that yall post so much.

That was a game changer imo

Ice009
02-21-2018, 11:49 PM
The new Rose tbh

I was saying that at the start of the season, but he may actually be worse than D-Rose. At least D-Rose had a very legit injury with an ACL tear. I have no idea what Kawhi is doing, but he's looking like the biggest pussy of all time.

I remember there was joke gmail inbox (I'll have to look it up) of Derrick Rose with subject headers from various people saying stuff like "Dr. Brian Cole : Are my emails getting thru??? YOU CAN PLAY."

If Kawhi has been cleared to play with the second opinions he's received as well as the Spurs medical team's clearance too, then he is not who I thought he was. I thought he was mentally stronger/tougher than this.

offset formation
02-21-2018, 11:52 PM
That was a game changer imo

:rollin