ambchang
02-22-2018, 01:34 PM
Lakers in your head.. RENT FREE

Says the GSW/lakers fan with a mavs logo as “My team” posting on SPURStalk

Killakobe81
02-22-2018, 02:45 PM
jFFBk8IcanA

:lol Lakers on it twice.

fact lakers formed two failed super teams AND still got 16 despite it all should be a cause of concern ...its only a matter of time before the stars realign again ...

phxspurfan
02-22-2018, 02:48 PM
lol forgot about the year they had Nash laying on the ground in front of the bench all year and Howard getting punked by Baynes in the playoffs :lol and Artest elbowing Harden in the jaw

Clipper Nation
02-22-2018, 03:13 PM
fact lakers formed two failed super teams AND still got 16 despite it all should be a cause of concern ...its only a matter of time before the stars realign again ...

Jack Kent Cooke isn't walking through that door. Jerry Buss isn't walking through that door. Jerry West is walking through that door, but he's on the other side of the hallway. Maybe the Lakers will get their shit together, but the Jeannie/Magic "brain trust" hasn't proven anything yet.

Killakobe81
02-22-2018, 05:09 PM
Jack Kent Cooke isn't walking through that door. Jerry Buss isn't walking through that door. Jerry West is walking through that door, but he's on the other side of the hallway. Maybe the Lakers will get their shit together, but the Jeannie/Magic "brain trust" hasn't proven anything yet.

if Dan Gilbert can get LeBron to return to that dump of a franchise ...eventually we will get someone ...Lakers just have to show they are on the way up ...and get somone to buy in. may not happen as soon as spoilt Laker fans want ...but gonna happen. It took 12 years the last time even with Buss and West involved. But people act like we never had to rebuild.

Clipper Nation
02-22-2018, 05:14 PM
if Dan Gilbert can get LeBron to return to that dump of a franchise ...eventually we will get someone ...Lakers just have to show they are on the way up ...and get somone to buy in. may not happen as soon as spoilt Laker fans want ...but gonna happen. It took 12 years the last time even with Buss and West involved. But people act like we never had to rebuild.
The LeBron situation is different because he's from Northeast Ohio and the Cavs originally drafted him as their franchise savior. If LeBron was from anywhere else on the planet besides Ohio, he'd have never given the Cavs a second chance.

Thebesteva
02-22-2018, 06:20 PM
Lakers 2004 shouldn't be considered a worst team i history. They didn't get the entire job done due to injuries and the pistons being a young group of excellent players with a great coaching staff. The mission failed but that team prior to the finals was difficult to beat in a 7 game series for any team in NBA history.

the lakers with Dwight in the other hand...

LkrFan
02-22-2018, 06:21 PM
Lakers in your head.. RENT FREE

:lol

ambchang
02-22-2018, 07:54 PM

The league is more competitive. 10 of the titles were won by two dynasties. With free agencies and changing caps it would be tough to have any team win 5 titles. And yes, I don’t believe the current warriors will be able to do that despite them being that loaded.

Spurtacular
02-22-2018, 08:03 PM

I only count maybe half that, tbh.

cobbler
02-22-2018, 09:11 PM
jFFBk8IcanA

:lol Lakers on it twice.

Just popped in after a year or so to see whats going on these days. I see that you are still obsessed with everything Lakers and posting irrelevant and idiotic lists.

I'll bet i don't have to look very far back to see a Kobe obsession thread you have created years after his retirement either. In other words, you appear to be the same old dumb shit you always were. LOL

Edit: LOL Kobe related thread on the very first page. So predictable. Kinda sad. Extremely funny!

Killakobe81
02-22-2018, 09:19 PM
Just popped in after a year or so to see whats going on these days. I see that you are still obsessed with everything Lakers and posting irrelevant and idiotic lists.

In other words, you appear to be the same old dumb shit you always were. LOL

been at least 3 Kobe related posts the past two days and Kobe been gone for almost 2 years ...Amb is far from dumb.
He just got Kobe on the brain ...

ambchang
02-22-2018, 09:58 PM

I'll bet i don't have to look very far back to see a Kobe obsession thread you have created years after his retirement either. In other words, you appear to be the same old dumb shit you always were. LOL

Edit: LOL Kobe related thread on the very first page. So predictable. Kinda sad. Extremely funny!

Wow. You are gone for the year and the first thing you did coming back is to continue to say I’m Kobe/lakers obsessed like you did before? So are you ambchang obsessed?

ambchang
02-22-2018, 10:00 PM
been at least 3 Kobe related posts the past teo days and Kobeen gone for almost 2 years ...Amb is far from dumb.
He just got Kobe on the brain ...

Kobe = lakers now? Got it.

Killakobe81
02-22-2018, 10:13 PM
Kobe = lakers now? Got it.

come on now ...not hard to prove my point ... you mentioned Kobe in the Mavs sexual assault thread ...

cobbler
02-22-2018, 10:43 PM
Wow. You are gone for the year and the first thing you did coming back is to continue to say I’m Kobe/lakers obsessed like you did before? So are you ambchang obsessed?

Uh no. I was gone for over a year and decided to hop on today to see whats happening around here and low and behold the very first thread is yours and dealing with the Lakers. What are the odds? Now that I think about it probably not that high. LOL

... and of course your Kobe thread is on the front page too. Yikes. You are if anything consistent.

So if pointing out the obvious, as I did so many times long ago, that you have issues when it comes to an NBA team of all things and specifically a player that is now two years retired is obsessing over you then ok. LOL

See ya next year... :)

Arcadian
02-23-2018, 12:34 AM
Says the GSW/lakers fan with a mavs logo as “My team” posting on SPURStalk

:lol My thoughts exactly. What a faggot.

And his username-sake is a retarded piece of shit. Go figure.

ambchang
02-23-2018, 06:43 AM
come on now ...not hard to prove my point ... you mentioned Kobe in the Mavs sexual assault thread ...

Buddy, Kobe is more related to sexual assault as he is to anything else. You talk about sexua assault in basketball and a couple of names come to mind. Calvin Murphy, Alvin Robertson and Kobe Bryant.

ambchang
02-23-2018, 06:44 AM
Uh no. I was gone for over a year and decided to hop on today to see whats happening around here and low and behold the very first thread is yours and dealing with the Lakers. What are the odds? Now that I think about it probably not that high. LOL

... and of course your Kobe thread is on the front page too. Yikes. You are if anything consistent.

So if pointing out the obvious, as I did so many times long ago, that you have issues when it comes to an NBA team of all things and specifically a player that is now two years retired is obsessing over you then ok. LOL

See ya next year... :)

At least I haven’t bet with my buddies on what I expect Kobe will do next though.

baseline bum
02-23-2018, 07:55 AM
Buddy, Kobe is more related to sexual assault as he is to anything else. You talk about sexua assault in basketball and a couple of names come to mind. Calvin Murphy, Alvin Robertson and Kobe Bryant.

Alvin is actually innocent though.

02-23-2018, 08:52 AM
The 04 Lakers were a good superteam tbh, that big 3 of Shaq Malone and Payton was legit, their downfall was Malone's injury and then letting a roleplayer on an ego trip hijack the team tbh

dfens
02-23-2018, 09:05 AM
The 04 Lakers were a good superteam tbh, that big 3 of Shaq Malone and Payton was legit, their downfall was Malone's injury and then letting a roleplayer on an ego trip hijack the team tbh

that old aol lakers posting group back then was like "kylie vs lebronze" of today tbh .. great times back :lol the jokes about kobes wife fucking malone :lol colorado still being fresh :lol also people were extra mad (understandably) because shaq was destroying everybody inside but KoMe didn't pass. If you think online is vitriolic now back then it was epic :lmao

Tbh up to that series I thought kobe might've been DK's successor but that series put it beyond any doubt that kobe's ego >>> kobe's basketball iq, and forever made him second rate superstar to me. In order to win you need to play with others, and when kobe finally figured that out his best years were already behind him tbh. Talk all the shit you want about lebronze but this nigga has always learned quickly from his failures.

And tbh the lakers would've won with old man malone, he was a key piece to that team.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2018, 09:35 AM
Lakers 2004 shouldn't be considered a worst team i history. They didn't get the entire job done due to injuries and the pistons being a young group of excellent players with a great coaching staff. The mission failed but that team prior to the finals was difficult to beat in a 7 game series for any team in NBA history.

the lakers with Dwight in the other hand...
:lol "Injuries"

The real reason the Lakers lost:

Chauncey Billups: Our game plan was very calculated. We knew we were going to play Shaq straight-up... if we're going to play Shaq straight-up, [the Lakers'] eyes are going to get big, which means they're going to keep throwing it down there. We're telling Ben the whole time, "Take fouls when you need to, but don't get yourself into foul trouble. You need to give up a layup, cool, we're going to get what we want on the other side." But what's going to happen is Mr. Bryant is going to get a little discouraged with getting no touches and now the second half comes around…now he's pressing. He's going to start coming down and just breaking the offense. When you do that, you're done—you're playing right into our hands. Even if you start making those shots, you're finished.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2468658-an-oral-history-of-the-2003-2004-los-angeles-lakers-the-first-super-team

ambchang
02-23-2018, 11:30 AM
Alvin is actually innocent though.

That guy was a full fledged pimp.

baseline bum
02-23-2018, 11:35 AM
That guy was a full fledged pimp.

The accusing bitch admitted to making all that shit up.

ambchang
02-23-2018, 11:37 AM
The accusing bitch admitted to making all that shit up.

Really. Hot damn. Bad on me. Thanks for the enlightenment.

baseline bum
02-23-2018, 11:53 AM
Really. Hot damn. Bad on me. Thanks for the enlightenment.

The accuser's story kept changing and the state had to finally drop the charges after having Alvin on house arrest for 4 or 5 years. The false accusation basically ruined his life after he had gotten it back on track. He and Ricky Pierce were partnered on something basketball related with Walmart that got shut down when that accusation came out. Dude couldn't work for five years and was trapped in his home because of some lying stripper. Alvin was an asshole in the 90s but it seemed like he had straightened his life out only to have everything taken away for something he was innocent of.